PDA

View Full Version : WIFI help needed plz

DeathsDoor
06-14-2007, 06:58 PM
ok im not sure where to post this , but i think its here , sorry if its not

ok , for some reason i cannot connect my ds to the WIFI usb , it says that theres a fire wall blocking the connection (error code 52103) and i have noooo idea whats wrong because i diabled the firewall and the anti virus protection but still no luck , it dont work _

another question , is the usb supposed to heat alot , because it gets real hot after 10 minutes in the usb slot and is the green light supposed to flash every second ? does that mean its not connected

some 1 please help , i have no idea what to do >>__<<

Yggdrasill
06-14-2007, 07:22 PM
This exact same thing happened with me, I even followed all the steps on the Nintendo website and I still couldn't get it to work.
Eventually my Computer wouldn't even detect it anymore and the green-light wouldn't even flash, so I sent it back to GAME and they confirmed it was faulty.

Try looking on the Nintendo website for tips on that particular error, if it still doesn't work after doing every Nintendo recommends; take it back to the shop and get a refund.

NOTE: Nintendo recommends a tip to fix that error is to "completely un-install your security protection from your computer".

DeathsDoor
06-14-2007, 07:35 PM
lol , your saying that i have to get rid of my anti virus just for the wifi >_< damn

ima phone them up tomorrow , they better have a fix because its really starting 2 annoy me now :/