Treeko and evos.
Mudkip and evos.
Torchic and evos.
Turtwig and evos.
Eevee and evos.
Feebas and evo. [Even Modest]
Kabuto and evo.
Omastar and evo.
Bagon and evos. [GOOD IVs, Modest and Adamant natures, some with Dragon Dance. Need GOOD offer for this because all of them have flawless Atk / Spd IVs at least]
Beldum and evos. [Adamant Metagross with Explosion and Agility]
Latios. [Hasty, with 31 Spd and 30 HP / Sp.Def IVs. I'll only trade this for a Modest quite good / good IVed one, NON EV'ed Latios. Mine has 100 + Sp.Atk / Spd EVs + Non-spreadable anymore Pkrs BTW]

To offer :
Master Balls. [Need some good things for these]
Destiny Knot.
Scope Lens'. *
Choice Bands. *
Heart Scales.
Fire Stones.
Thunder Stones.
Water Stones.
Sun Stones.
Dusk Stones.
Moon Stones.
PP Maxes.
Electrizer. **
Magmarizer. **

* = Only traded for other Items of that kind.
** = Need to be found first, but I added it because I have the games for them.

To offer [TMs]:
TM 01. Focus Punch.
TM 02 Dragon Claw.
TM 03 Water Pulse.
TM 04 Calm Mind.
TM 06 Toxic.
TM 08 Bulk Up.
TM 09 Bullet Seed.
TM 11 Sunny Day.
TM 12 Taunt.
TM 13 Ice Beam.
TM 14 Blizzard.
TM 15 Hyper Beam.
TM 19 Giga Drain.
TM 23 Iron Tail.
TM 24 Thunderbolt.
TM 25 Thunder.
TM 26 Earthquake.
TM 30 Shadow Ball.
TM 31 Brick Break.
TM 32 Double Team.
TM 34 Shock Wave.
TM 35 Flamethrower.
TM 37 Sandstorm.
TM 38 Fire Blast.
TM 38 Rock Tomb.
TM 40 Aerial Ace.
TM 42 Facade.
TM 43 Secret Power.
TM 44 Rest.
TM 46 Thief.
TM 47 Steel Wing.
TM 48 Skill Swap.
TM 50 Overheat.
Any Game Arcade TMs.

To offer [Berries]:
Salac Berry. [Only trade for other stat upping Berries]

To offer [Other]:
Pokérus.

Wanted:

Wanted [Pokémon]:
Modest / Timid Palkia.
Modest / Timid Azelf.
Jolly Lucario.
Modest / Timid Starmie.
Modest / Timid Magmator. [NEED to have good IVs because I can get it myself as well]
Every Attack lowering nature having Cresselia.
Bold Chansey/ Blissey.
Adamant / Jolly Gyarados.

Wanted [Items]:
Shell Bell.
Choice Scarf.
Muscle Band.
Lucky Egg.

Wanted [TMs]:
TM53 Energy Ball.
TM71 Stone Edge.
TM72 Avalanche.

Wanted [Berries]:
Lieci Berry.

[I]Rules:
1) I only trade one-on-one. So no stuff like: "You trade me your 3 first, and then I'll send you mine "". " Only because yours is rare...
2) I'll say in a message in this thread if I accept it or not. If I do accept it we'll go further on in PMs.
3) Yes, I did clone my items. If you don't want them, fine. I don't care if stuff is cloned in Emerald via the Cloning Glitch...
4) I DO NOT accept stuff that you got through Game Shark / Action Replay. I didn't use it either, so I don't want that crap from you either.
5) If you're offering a Pokémon, then please say its best IVs.
6) Shinies are acceptable, but you can't bribe me with them. I don't really care if they're shiny or not.
7) If we'll trade for Items only, then we both just send a random Pokémon with the Item.
8) If you want a Pokémon with one of the Items I have, I'm fine with it, but then you'll have to do the same.
9) Some of the Items / Pokémons I put in the lists aren't in my Diamond yet, instead they are in Emerald and other GBA Games. I'll Pal Park each day 6 Items from the list, so if I don't have the Item / Pokémon on my Diamond yet we'll make a deal on when I will have it and when we'll trade.
10) If I notice you DID cheat I'll report you to the Head Admin from this forum.

Info about some Pokémon / Items:
The Kanto starters are from Fire Red and Leaf Green.
The Johto Starters are from Pokémon Colosseum.
The Hoenn Starters are from R/S/E.
I've caught the Feebas' in Emerald.
I've got the Pokérus from my old Sapphire file. I noticed it when I trained my team and went to the Pokécenter. I've got the Pokérus ANOTHER time in my Emerald file. I've noticed that one while I was in Mossdeep and I went to the Pokécenter because my team was weakened by Team Magma.
The Salac Berry is from Colosseum by getting very much Battle Points (or something, I forgot the currency on it :S).

Wait list on Pal Parking:
1) Mr.M: Ho-oh @ Lucky Egg -------- Bagon (Nickname: AiR, he's named to someone special) @ Margorizer.
2) Poring: Stone Edge --------- Torchic.
3) Who: lvl 50 Female Modest Milotic --------- GOOD Ived Modest / Timid Magby.

So go ahead and request!

Poring
06-15-2007, 04:13 PM
Lum Berry for a Torchic?

PsyDragon Trainer
06-15-2007, 05:35 PM
Lum Berry for a Torchic?
I'm fine with it. I have to Pal Park it, so you'll have to wait till tomorrow.

PsyDragon Trainer
06-15-2007, 08:25 PM
I'm fine with it. I have to Pal Park it, so you'll have to wait till tomorrow.
*Bumps* Are my offers THAT bad? Please... Anyone?

Who
06-15-2007, 08:36 PM
First of all your not supposed to bumb, second of all: are the modest feebas female? I don't appear to have anything you want, but check the link in my sig to see if we could work something out.

PsyDragon Trainer
06-15-2007, 09:02 PM
First of all your not supposed to bumb, second of all: are the modest feebas female? I don't appear to have anything you want, but check the link in my sig to see if we could work something out.
Is it okay that it's a Modest female Milotic? And I'm interested in the Mewtwo... What nature is it? And totally interested in the Deoxys, but hey, I guess you won't even trade it with the Milotic + one of the wanted TMs eh?

Poring
06-15-2007, 09:02 PM
Is the Pokerus legit?

Who
06-15-2007, 09:06 PM
Is it okay that it's a Modest female Milotic? And I'm interested in the Mewtwo... What nature is it? And totally interested in the Deoxys, but hey, I guess you won't even trade it with the Milotic + one of the wanted TMs eh?
Is the Milotic untouched? And I rather not part with a Mewtwo for it. Especially since if I wasn't lazy, I could breed my own. Is there anything else you'd take for it? ( A lot of my pokemon have egg moves)

PsyDragon Trainer
06-15-2007, 09:15 PM
Is the Pokerus legit?
Yes, ofcourse. Read the whole post and you'll see where I found it. And I have to cancel our other deal because I have a Lum Berry now... Sorry, can I take something else for the Torchic?
Is the Milotic untouched? And I rather not part with a Mewtwo for it. Especially since if I wasn't lazy, I could breed my own. Is there anything else you'd take for it? ( A lot of my pokemon have egg moves)
I've EVed the Milotic the way it should be, but I'll breed for a Feebas then. And yeah, ofcourse, I understand you xP. Hmmm, what are the natures and genders from: Budew, Magby, and Totodile? If I see which one I want out of them depending on the natures and maybe genders I'll take it.

Poring
06-15-2007, 09:17 PM
Okay. I'll give you Stone Edge for a Torchic.

Mr M
06-15-2007, 09:18 PM
I so you also have a Glaceon then? If I'm reading it right. ^^ I could offer you a Lucky Egg!

Who
06-15-2007, 09:19 PM
Yes, ofcourse. Read the whole post and you'll see where I found it. And I have to cancel our other deal because I have a Lum Berry now... Sorry, can I take something else for the Torchic?

I've EVed the Milotic the way it should be, but I'll breed for a Feebas then. And yeah, ofcourse, I understand you xP. Hmmm, what are the natures and genders from: Budew, Magby, and Totodile? If I see which one I want out of them depending on the natures and maybe genders I'll take it.
If the Milotic is eved the way it should be, I'd trade for it. Its just I'd doubt you wanna trade for a level one baby pokemon. Magby, I have a bunch so just tell me what nature you want, totodile I haven't bred in a while so I would have to breed, same with budew.

diabeeteez14
06-15-2007, 09:19 PM
I want TM Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, and Explosion

I can offer:

Scyther
Totodile
Phione

mew 32
06-15-2007, 09:25 PM
I have an adamant Azelf? for treeco with pokerus.

Mr M
06-15-2007, 09:26 PM
Well PsyDragon I'll offer you a Ho-oh holding a Lucky Egg for that Bagon and a Mamarizer. ^^ Ho-oh is legit btw.

PsyDragon Trainer
06-15-2007, 09:49 PM
Okay. I'll give you Stone Edge for a Torchic.
Hmmm, seems resonable.
I so you also have a Glaceon then? If I'm reading it right. ^^ I could offer you a Lucky Egg!
I can get it yes, but since you are offering me a Ho-oh with Lucky Egg I'll take that one, xP.
If the Milotic is eved the way it should be, I'd trade for it. Its just I'd doubt you wanna trade for a level one baby pokemon. Magby, I have a bunch so just tell me what nature you want, totodile I haven't bred in a while so I would have to breed, same with budew.
Meh, baby or not, IDC, as long they're useful. I would like a Modest / Timid Magby with good IVs plz.
I want TM Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, and Explosion

I can offer:

Scyther
Totodile
Phione
No.

And to Mr.M, the Bagon has flawless Atk / Spd / Def IIRC and IS Adamant. I'll get the Magmorizer ASAP, and what's the nature from that Ho-oh?

Who
06-15-2007, 10:14 PM
Hmmm, seems resonable.

I can get it yes, but since you are offering me a Ho-oh with Lucky Egg I'll take that one, xP.

Meh, baby or not, IDC, as long they're useful. I would like a Modest / Timid Magby with good IVs plz.

No.

And to Mr.M, the Bagon has flawless Atk / Spd / Def IIRC and IS Adamant. I'll get the Magmorizer ASAP, and what's the nature from that Ho-oh?
I have a timid Magby. Its at level 11 with:
20 attack
15 defense
23 sp attack
17 sp def
27 Speed

Flame body

Smog
Leer
Ember
Smokescreen

Want it for the milotic?

Mr M
06-15-2007, 10:28 PM
Hmmm, seems resonable.

No.

The one I have right now is at level 70 with a Mild nature. :oops:

PsyDragon Trainer
06-16-2007, 04:02 PM
I have a timid Magby. Its at level 11 with:
20 attack
15 defense
23 sp attack
17 sp def
27 Speed

Flame body

Smog
Leer
Ember
Smokescreen

Want it for the milotic?
Okay, you say it's at lvl 11, but do you know you have checked the IVs WITH the EVs gained?

If so, the you have three options:
1) Learn it some good TMs.
2) Let it hold something reasonable.
3) Do both :P.

I am interested.
The one I have right now is at level 70 with a Mild nature. :oops:
Well, I can make a Mixed sweeper from it, so it'll be quite useful actually :).

Okay, I'll PM you guys about further information.

davidw90uk
06-16-2007, 04:06 PM
hey ill trade my shell bell for ure tm35 flamethrower?

Poring
06-16-2007, 04:07 PM
Oh, you're back. I'll trade you Stone Edge for Torchic now, if you like.

PsyDragon Trainer
06-16-2007, 04:13 PM
hey ill trade my shell bell for ure tm35 flamethrower?
Okay! :)
Oh, you're back. I'll trade you Stone Edge for Torchic now, if you like.
Okay, I'll breed my Blaziken now, and then I'll upload the Flamethrower and Torchic. :)

My Friend Code is: 3050-4448-3909. Name is: Fabian.

davidw90uk
06-16-2007, 04:25 PM
k then u ready now?

fr0stshardz
06-16-2007, 04:28 PM
can i trade a gyarados jolly natured with your Magmarizer?

PsyDragon Trainer
06-16-2007, 04:32 PM
k then u ready now?
Almost, the Torchics need to hatch first.
can i trade a gyarados jolly natured with your Magmarizer?
What IVs does it has? And if I like it I need to find those things first, but that won't take long.

fr0stshardz
06-16-2007, 04:41 PM
Almost, the Torchics need to hatch first.

What IVs does it has? And if I like it I need to find those things first, but that won't take long.
man.. i know nuts about IVs.. but ill post the stats

level 37, jolly nature
hp = 121
att = 107
def = 66
sp. att = 53
sp. def = 81
speed = 83

hope that helped

PsyDragon Trainer
06-16-2007, 04:50 PM
man.. i know nuts about IVs.. but ill post the stats

level 37, jolly nature
hp = 121
att = 107
def = 66
sp. att = 53
sp. def = 81
speed = 83

hope that helped
Well, depends if you Rare Candied it up to lvl 37 or plain trained it.

Oh, and Mr.M, I couldn't find the Bagon, but I did find a Shelgon with:
Shelgon - #372 (Adamant)
HP: 24 - 26
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 27 - 29
SpD: 14 - 16
Speed: 27 - 29
AND Dragon Dance, Brick Break, Aerial Ace and Bite... That's a BIG one... I know, I'm a bastard, but when we've trade the Ho-oh @ Lucky Egg ---- Shelgon @ Magorizer, could you send me something good afterward too? Like Tm Avalanche, TM Energy Ball, Muscle Band, etc.

I'm almost done with Emerald, need to Pal Park soon.

fr0stshardz
06-16-2007, 04:53 PM
Well, depends if you Rare Candied it up to lvl 37 or plain trained it.

Oh, and Mr.M, I couldn't find the Bagon, but I did find a Shelgon with:
Shelgon - #372 (Adamant)
HP: 24 - 26
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 27 - 29
SpD: 14 - 16
Speed: 27 - 29
AND Dragon Dance, Brick Break, Aerial Ace and Bite... That's a BIG one... I know, I'm a bastard, but when we've trade the Ho-oh @ Lucky Egg ---- Shelgon @ Magorizer, could you send me something good afterward too? Like Tm Avalanche, TM Energy Ball, Muscle Band, etc.

I'm almost done with Emerald, need to Pal Park soon.
eh its from the wild.. untouched

Poring
06-16-2007, 04:54 PM
K. PM me when you're ready to trade.

PsyDragon Trainer
06-16-2007, 04:58 PM
eh its from the wild.. untouched
Then I'm taking it.

I just hatched the Torchic, it has a Relaxed nature, flawless Sp.Atk and Flamethrower and Sunny Day as egg moves. It's male btw.

I'm now RCing my Vaporeon in Emerald, then I'll Pal Park.

fr0stshardz
06-16-2007, 05:01 PM
Then I'm taking it.

I just hatched the Torchic, it has a Relaxed nature, flawless Sp.Atk and Flamethrower and Sunny Day as egg moves. It's male btw.

I'm now RCing my Vaporeon in Emerald, then I'll Pal Park.
so ull trade the Magmarizer for my gyrados? :) how long do u need to hunt for 1?

PsyDragon Trainer
06-16-2007, 05:50 PM
so ull trade the Magmarizer for my gyrados? :) how long do u need to hunt for 1?
Well, for the deals who need Magmorizers will have to wait until tomorrow, sorry. The other deals can be done over 2 hours or something.

Poring
06-17-2007, 01:58 PM
We can do the trade now.

What's your Friend Code?

PsyDragon Trainer
06-17-2007, 02:02 PM
We can do the trade now.

What's your Friend Code?
My Friend Code is: 3050-4448-3909.

Poring
06-17-2007, 02:09 PM
All right, I registered you. Wanna trade now?

PsyDragon Trainer
06-17-2007, 02:10 PM
All right, I registered you. Wanna trade now?
I did the same and YES, please :P.

davidw90uk
06-17-2007, 04:08 PM
ill give u a shell bell for ure calm mind tm?

PsyDragon Trainer
06-17-2007, 04:16 PM
ill give u a shell bell for ure calm mind tm?
You were gonna give me the Shell Bell for Tm 35 right? I have time to do that now.

davidw90uk
06-17-2007, 04:18 PM
ye thats rite, ermm ive actually got it now tho.. is it ok if i get calm mind instead?

PsyDragon Trainer
06-17-2007, 04:22 PM
ye thats rite, ermm ive actually got it now tho.. is it ok if i get calm mind instead?
Then I need to Pal Park again...

davidw90uk
06-17-2007, 04:23 PM
do u need 2 pal park the brick break tm as well?

PsyDragon Trainer
06-17-2007, 04:27 PM
do u need 2 pal park the brick break tm as well?
Yeh, sorry. But if you have two Items I want from my list I'll Pal Park both and then we can trade them.

davidw90uk
06-17-2007, 04:32 PM
u able to just pal park calm mind? ill wait

davidw90uk
06-17-2007, 04:44 PM
u know what i cant b bothered and i need another flamethrower lets just trade that now

Garchomp9
06-17-2007, 05:04 PM
I can give you both TM53 Energy Ball & TM72 Avalanche. Two PP Max's in return? I also have that Adamant Gyarados you want, but he is at level 100, so I'm sure you don't want him?

PsyDragon Trainer
06-17-2007, 05:23 PM
I can give you both TM53 Energy Ball & TM72 Avalanche. Two PP Max's in return? I also have that Adamant Gyarados you want, but he is at level 100, so I'm sure you don't want him?
I say 'yes' to the TMs for sure. About the Gyara, what EV spread did you gave him?

PsyDragon Trainer
06-17-2007, 06:25 PM
K, the PP Max's are ready, and so are TM Flamethrower, Brick Break and Calm Mind. Who wants to trade first of you two?

davidw90uk
06-17-2007, 09:27 PM
hey im ready 2 trade wen u r

PsyDragon Trainer
06-17-2007, 10:05 PM
hey im ready 2 trade wen u r
Finally we're done :). I got a shiny Entei @ Shell Bell for three TMs. So, is anyone else who offered ready?

pixlepix
06-17-2007, 11:18 PM
I will trade you my afalanch tm for your milotic.Pm me.

BladeTest
06-18-2007, 08:16 AM
A TM for a Pokemom, don't find that fair. Okay, I'll give you Avalanche for Ice Beam.

PsyDragon Trainer
06-18-2007, 12:16 PM
I will trade you my afalanch tm for your milotic.Pm me.
No. Unfair, like BladeTest said.
A TM for a Pokemom, don't find that fair. Okay, I'll give you Avalanche for Ice Beam.
Yes, please.

aleccummings2000
08-15-2007, 07:27 PM
i will trade u avalanche and a mime jr for a mudkip