PDA

View Full Version : The Second Age of Pokemon: The Age of Humans Closes

Lord Fedora
06-15-2007, 05:59 PM
NOTICE: This first part is an adaptation to something a friend of mine on Serebii wrote many months ago. Unfortunately, I do not recall his username, and therefore could not contact him for permission. On the other hand, this plot was written by me, from scratch, and I only give him credit for the idea. Additionaly, I made a few plot adjustments to make it even more different.

It all started with a simple battle. The Grand World Tournament Finals to be exact. Every year the winners of the greatest Pokemon Leagues the world over would gather at Infinity Island to participate in this tournament. With an enormous cash prize, a rare Pokemon, and an even rarer item that was said to be able to summon an incredibly powerful pokemon all as pizes, this was supposed to be the best one yet. The two finalists were both well known trainers, Ash Ketchum and Gold Kentara. The battle was a one on one, between Ash's Pikachu and Gold's Dragonite. It was a fierce battle, and both pokemon were almost at their limits. Thyen, out of nowhere, Gold commanded Dragonite to use a Hyper Beam on Ash, and then at the box where the President of Kanto was watching from. It did both, leaving both dead on the floor. From their box, the Emporer of Sinnoh and the King of Johto both smiled.

The results of the assassinations were devestating. The President of Kanto was the most important man in the country, and the most well loved of all of their leaders, and Ash had been the only opposition in the race for the next president to another, horrible man who was gratly opposed. The Grand Tournament was supposed to be his farewell to the world of competitive battling. His opponent, Paul Groves, had been basing his campaign on an alliance with the Sinnoh Emporer and the Johto King, all bad ideas as far as Kanto was concerned. Instead, they put up a new candidate, Gary Oak, who easily won, and then gave the orders for the investigation of his old friend's death. They discovered that Gold had been working for the Johto government, and declared war on them. Then Sinnoh jumped in, being Johto's ally. In order to even the odds, the people of Hoenn and their Governing Council sided with Kanto in the war, and the other minor nations also did. The results were devestating. Neither side held back. Destruction of cities, murdering of the innocent people, and the deaths of many billions of humans and Pokemon alike. In the end, only a few hundred humans were left, to die within the coming months, and the pokemon were not so lucky. The Legendaries themselves had been slain in trying to end the war.Only one pokemon was left in the entire barren wastland that was now the world, and that pokemon was Mew.

The entire planet had been ravaged by the war, and the few untouched places were soon destroyed without the Legendary pokemon to keep the balance. The flowers and grass and trees all withered and wilted without Shaymin to keep them going, the forests died without Celebi. With Gourdon gone, the earth was become dry and cracked, without Kyogre the seas beginning to dry up. Rayquza's absence led to the skies becoming clouded and covered, without any water in them to rain and release the clouds. Without the Legendary Pixies, humans lost all thought, all emotion, all of their will. And without Arceus, or Dialga, or Palkia, all of the universe would slowly and eventually fall apart. Everything that Mew, the last survivor of the Pokemon race, knew, was nearing it's end. She wept for many centuries as the world deteriorated, with nothing but her tears proving that she existed, keeping the universe intact.

Then, one day, she stopped. Her many centuries of lonliness had left her time to think, and she knew what she had to do. Using her power, she teleported to where the human savages had buried her creator, Arceus. She the teleporteds Him, or what was left of Him anyway, to the surface, and placed her hands on His skeleton, absorbing what little universal energy remained, making Him a part of her. Using that power, she brought the universe back in to it's rightful place. Then, she flew to an unexpected place, the place where the destruction of the world had begun. Infinity Island. How fitting that the place where the old world ended would be where the new one began. She then took rest on a secluded spot, what had once been a meadow on that island, and dispensed what energy she had left to create 10 eggs, all of different color and all containing new pokemon which would become vital to the new world, as well as to restore the meadow to a beautiful place. The meadow was renamed Eve's Garden, the site of restoration. She left mental instructions on the eggs, names of her new pokemon children, the new Legendaries, on how to bring the world back to it's former glory, to before the humans had come. When that happened, she would return to the earth, to bring forth the rest of the new pokemon, and to finish the revival of the planet. Until then though, she would have to live out her days from beyond Arceus' domain. she flew to Sinnoh, too tired to teleport, and up to the infamous Spear Pillar, the site of the most ravaged battle of the war where the last of her kind had been killed. Nxt, shew brought up the will to carry herself up to Heaven's Gate, the resting place of Arceus. And then, with the last of her energy, of eh life force, of her power, she shed herself of her physical body, allowing her spirit entrance into her final resting place, the God's Tower. Her spirit would return in the form of her bane, of a human, upon the completion of those tasks. She would watch over her children, and wait until they were finished. When the world shined once more, she would return.

Alright, now you know the story, here's where you come in. Since every other life form on the planet is dead, you've probably guessed that you are the new Legendaries. You must complete the instructions given to you by Mew in your own time, but first, you must grow up. This is the dawn of the Second Age of Pokemon. The first was cut short when Mew made the humans. She wouldn't be making that mistake again. Now, I intend for this to be long. I want it to happen in multiple parts. This first part will be all about the Legendaries growing up in Eve's Garden. The second part will be them bringing the world back from the horror it is in now. and the final part will be leading the new races of pokemon to the glory of the old races.

As we all know, pretty much all of the Legendaries have a task or a goal that is often associated with their name, their powers, their type, their appearance, all of it. And unfortunately, due to the direness of the situation, unlike with the original pokemon, Mew was unable to make those pokemon as plentiful as she would have liked, only enough to fulfill the requirements she has to repair the world. So, here are the options/ Accepted List:

The Pokemon of Nature (Shaymin+Celebi basically, you guard all plants, trees, flower, forests, etc.): Poring Accepted.
The Pokemon of the Tides (Think Groudon+Kyogre, supposed to control the balance between Sea and Land): Cipher Lord Accepted
The Pokemon of the Sky (Guardian of the sky of course, as well as of all flying types):
Kiki Reserved
The Pokemon of the Stars (keeps the celestial balance in order): AruseusFactor Reserved
DeidarasClay Accepted
The Pokemon of the Winds (There's one for each element as well, to keep those in balance): Bekah the Pikachu
The Pokemon of Fire (There's one for each element as well, to keep those in balance): LordZangoose Reserved
The Pokemon of the Water (Not to be confused with the Pokemon of the Tides, there's one for each element as well, to keep those in balance): Draconic Espeon Accepted
The Pokemon of the Earth (Not to be confused with the Pokemon of the Tides, there's one for each element as well, to keep those in balance): Noob of all noobs Accepted
The Pokemon of the Center (Though you might take it differently, this is a reference to the Core, and the gravity it produces. You would be the one who keeps the gravitational flow of the earth in check): Flameryushin Accepted
Hiro Yuy Accepted.

Those are the ones you have to choose from. As you may have noticed, that's only nine, but I said ten in the story. That is because I did not include the one I am taking, the Pokemon of Evolution, responsible not only for keeping the balance between pokemon and giving them their evolutionary power, but also for keeping the balance between all of the Legendaries. Sign-up form and rules on the next post.

Lord Fedora
06-15-2007, 06:31 PM
Sign-up Form

Name: What your pokemon is called, should relate back to what it's role is.
Role: Pokemon of ______
Type: Related to Role. And please, I'm begging you, be creative, don't just all of you go with Dragon tpe. I will only be accepting three dragon types.
Ability: Once again, related to role. You are allowed to make this up.
Appearance: Remember, you're still in your Legendaries baby form. It should resemble what you're going to have it look like when it's all grown up, but not immediately. You'll be filling out another form for the sequel.
Personality: You are not a zombie. Please fill this out to the best of your ability.
Learnpool: Yes, your pokemon will have attacks, and it will learn them like any ordinary pokemon. Through leveling up and getting stronger. You will do this by sparring with one another, to practice. Remember, as you grow in level you grow in power too. It will not be until you reach an appropriate level that you will be considered "grown up". You should have some weak attacks to start with, indicated with a "-" next to the attack name. Then, post more powerful moves for when you become more powerful, indicated by the level you learn it at on the left. You all start at level one, and I wil post in the discussion thread every level that you gain.
Signature Move: What would the best Legendaries be without their signature moves? Simply fill out this form:
Name:
Type:
Base Power:
Accuracy:
Level learned at:
Description/Effects
And you're all good to go. Oh, and as a side note, DO NOT MAKE IT TOO POWERFUL!!!

Rules:

1. My word is law. As far as you are concerned, I am not the GM, I am the GG (Game God)
2. NO GODMODDING, NO BUNNYING, AND NO BREAKING ANY OF PE2K'S RULES.
3. Please, keep it PG. since you're Legendaries, you can't mate, and you're Genderless. Also, please keep the language to a PG level. Light swearing is all I will allow.
4. To prove to me that you read the rules, in your sign-up you must put in parenthesis the phrase: I Am Legend
5. Have fun, and SMILE!

I Am Legend!
Name: Srevalo
Role: Pokemon of Balance (changed it)
Type: Normal/Psychic
Ability: Balance (Prevents stat changes during battle.)
Appearance: Srevalo is similar in shape to a human child, but the head, arms, size, and coloration say different. For one thing, it's head is less round, and more of a triangle with rounded ends, sporting three eyes, two where they belong and one inbetween and above. It's arms are also odd, in that it has three sets of them, two of which mostly remain immobil. Those are attached to the shoulders, and from the hands there is a set of scales, one on each hand. These are used to measure the balance (will explain in the RP). The other two sets come from the body, in the right places, except one set is just a bit lower than the others. When meditating, the top set positions so that the hands are raised up to head level and are palm up, while the lower set are at hip level and pressed together in a meditative sate. These hands are all fingerless, merely large oval spheres. In size, Srevalo is only about knee height for an average human. It is colored golden, and looks very much like a golden buddha statue, aside from it's differences from human physiology.
Personality: Srevalo is a very calm pokemon. He takes his job of keeping balance and order in the world very seriously, and is often found meditating to make sure the world is one with itself. Unfortunately, he can only observe throughout Eve's Garden at the moment. A simple safety measure put in by Mew to make sure it never leaves the Garden. Srevalo has the attitude and demeanor of a very peaceful young monk, and is constantly doing it's best to keep the peace between the other Legendaries. It is also very non-violent, and would never strike another unless absolutely neccessary. Unfortunately, it is neccessary for it to fight to become strong enough that it can keep that peace. Other than that, however, it's final strength shall be enough, and then it will avid fighting at all costs.
Learnpool: -Teleport
-Confusion
5 Wish
10 Future Sight
15 Barrier
20 Meditate
25 Light Screen
30 Soothe Bell
35 Heal Bell
40 Psychic
45 Persish Song
50 Protect
Signature Move: What would the best Legendaries be without their signature moves? Simply fill out this form:
Name: Judgement Scales
Type: Normal
Base Power: ---
Accuracy: ---
Level learned at: 100
Description/Effects: The two scales on it's shoulders tip themselves one way or another, judging a persons heart (in-game the attack would be random). If the scales tip to the right, then the person is at fault, and is OHKOed. If it tips to the left, then they are innocent, and nothing happens (in-game it would OHKO the user)

Realityxxx
06-16-2007, 12:06 AM
Sounds Good! Also, if i'm Celebi + Shaymin, do i have two names or one? Consider Celebi+Shaymin a reserveation for now.
EDIT: I Am Legend!

Lord Fedora
06-16-2007, 12:18 AM
Sounds Good! Also, if i'm Celebi + Shaymin, do i have two names or one? Consider Celebi+Shaymin a reserveation for now.
EDIT: I Am Legend!
No, you're a 100% new pokemon. I'm saying you have the same tasks as Shaymin and Arceus. Oh, and you're accepted.

Kiki
06-16-2007, 12:35 AM
Could I reserve the Guardian of the Sky? The description won't be the best, but I will do my absolute, 100% best to make it as good as possible. Plus, this will help me with my ability to make-up Pokemon from scratch. I am legend.

ArusuesFactor
06-16-2007, 01:00 AM
Hey Eevee. I'd like to reserve the pokemon of the stars. I am Legend!

Lord Fedora
06-16-2007, 01:08 AM
Could I reserve the Guardian of the Sky? The description won't be the best, but I will do my absolute, 100% best to make it as good as possible. Plus, this will help me with my ability to make-up Pokemon from scratch.

Alright, but just so you know, and I should probably put this in the rules but I won't cause I'm lazy, the requirement is five sentences. Well, not really a requirement, but if you don't have that many, it had better have the writing quality of War and Peace in order to be accepted.

Hey Eevee. I'd like to reserve the pokemon of the stars. I am Legend!

What I said above.

Realityxxx
06-16-2007, 01:17 AM
here is mine EDIT: I'll work from scratch now.
Name: Sprinta
Role: Pokemon of NATURE
Type:Grass/Flying
Ability: Grass Fire: Doubles grass and fire moves for the next 10 turns
Angrytivity: If Sprinta loses a battle, it's stats will rise by 10
Appearance:
As a baby, Sprinta has a little pink flower in it's hair. It's body is white-grey, and it's hair is a light green. Out of the hair are two light pink pixie wings that shimmer in the sunlight. It has blue eyes as deep as the sea. It's arms and legs look similar of a cats, but they are white-grey. It has a white tail, that looks similar to a Azelfs.As an Egg, the Egg is the same green as it's hair on it's back. The egg also has the same flower as Sprinta.
As an adult, Sprinta looks like a white cat with long, pale red wings. The hair on it's back have turned into big, green leaves and it's tail has changed form completely. Instead of looking like Azelfs, it is one, big tail like azelf's with a great, big, green jewel in the middle of it.
Personality: Sprinta is calm and relaxed. It will never give up on it's teamates. It is also very sensitive and caring. It will never give up. It hates to be laughed at. It usally flys about in forests and moutains, and it barley comes out to the public.
Learnpool: Tackle(LV.-),Magical leaf(LV.10),Leech seed(LV.19),Synthis(LV.28),Sweet Scent(LV.37),Featherdance(LV.46),Worry Seed(LV.55),Gust(LV.64),Energy Ball(LV.73),Grasswhistle(LV.82),Whirlwind(LV.91), Tailwind (LV.98), Areal Ace(LV.99) and Solarbeam (LV.100)
Signature Move:
Arora Leaf
Summons a blue glowing leaf that restores user's HP by using up foe's HP.

Xlugon Pyro
06-16-2007, 01:18 AM
Eh, I shouldv'e read all of this when I first saw it. The only position I would want to play is taken. :'( Curses man... I wanted to be a Legend of Nature. :'(

Lord Fedora
06-16-2007, 01:23 AM
Eh, I shouldv'e read all of this when I first saw it. The only position I would want to play is taken. :'( Curses man... I wanted to be a Legend of Nature. :'(
Which one might that be? You know that in this particular RP until the RP starts none of the positions are set, right? You might be reserved or someone might be accepted for the slot, but that just means that you are taken into consideration until someone has applied for each pot. That's when I make the final decision. Go ahead and try anyway, you never know.

Kittengirl2000: PENDING. The description isn't quiter, er, descriptive enough, the personality is pathetic, and you need to have a signature move as well.

Xlugon Pyro
06-16-2007, 01:52 AM
Which one might that be? You know that in this particular RP until the RP starts none of the positions are set, right? You might be reserved or someone might be accepted for the slot, but that just means that you are taken into consideration until someone has applied for each pot. That's when I make the final decision. Go ahead and try anyway, you never know.

Kittengirl2000: PENDING. The description isn't quiter, er, descriptive enough, the personality is pathetic, and you need to have a signature move as well.

Well, ok. I don't want to be mean to KittenGirl if I get accepted over her app, but then again I'd also feel bad if I would be able to do a better job and someone who wouldn't do as good as me got the place. I'll put up my sign-up. I'll let you know when I'm done.

Name: Nerugoth
Role: Pokemon of Nature
Type: Grass-Steel
Ability: Nature's Persistence (Multiplies grass-type damage by 1.5 at low health and another 1.5 in very sunny or rainy weather.)
Appearance: Remember, you're still in your Legendaries baby form. It should resemble what you're going to have it look like when it's all grown up, but not immediately. You'll be filling out another form for the sequel.
Personality: You are not a zombie. Please fill this out to the best of your ability.
Learnpool: Yes, your pokemon will have attacks, and it will learn them like any ordinary pokemon. Through leveling up and getting stronger. You will do this by sparring with one another, to practice. Remember, as you grow in level you grow in power too. It will not be until you reach an appropriate level that you will be considered "grown up". You should have some weak attacks to start with, indicated with a "-" next to the attack name. Then, post more powerful moves for when you become more powerful, indicated by the level you learn it at on the left. You all start at level one, and I wil post in the discussion thread every level that you gain.
Name:
Type:
Base Power:
Accuracy:
Level learned at:
Description/Effects

Yup, not done yet. One question though. This guy will change and grow a lot. Should I just say how he looks when young as he will be in the RP? Also, I'm going to try and draw Nerugoth several times so I can get a better feel of what he looks like so I can describe him better.

Oh, and to let you know I've read EVERYTHING: (I Am Legend)

Lord Fedora
06-16-2007, 02:02 AM
Well, ok. I don't want to be mean to KittenGirl if I get accepted over her app, but then again I'd also feel bad if I would be able to do a better job and someone who wouldn't do as good as me got the place. I'll put up my sign-up. I'll let you know when I'm done.

Name: Nerugoth
Type: Grass-Steel
Ability: Nature's Persistence (Multiplies grass-type damage by 1.5 at low health and another 1.5 in very sunny or rainy weather.)
Name:
Type:
Base Power:
Accuracy:
Level learned at:
Description/Effects

Yup, not done yet. One question though. This guy will change and grow a lot. Should I just say how he looks when young as he will be in the RP? Also, I'm going to try and draw Nerugoth several times so I can get a better feel of what he looks like so I can describe him better.

Oh, and to let you know I've read EVERYTHING: (I Am Legend)
Okay, good so far. Interesting type combination, shows good creativity. As for your question, just say what he'll look like from the time he's hatched to a couple of months afterwards. Inbetween this and the next chapters will be a timeskip of several hundred years, in which you will grow and develop, and then you simply need to fill out a new form for it's adult appearance. Additionaly, that'll also call your control into question, because if someone who does a better job of the re-write and who I know is a better RPer attempts to do your Pokemon's adult form, provided they give you credit for the original, they can take your place if they try to sign up.

Xlugon Pyro
06-16-2007, 02:44 AM
Okay, good so far. Interesting type combination, shows good creativity. As for your question, just say what he'll look like from the time he's hatched to a couple of months afterwards. Inbetween this and the next chapters will be a timeskip of several hundred years, in which you will grow and develop, and then you simply need to fill out a new form for it's adult appearance. Additionaly, that'll also call your control into question, because if someone who does a better job of the re-write and who I know is a better RPer attempts to do your Pokemon's adult form, provided they give you credit for the original, they can take your place if they try to sign up.

This guy will look FREAKY in adult form. I'll tell you that. I finished drawing the adult form, which will help me draw the baby form which will help me describe the baby form and it's growth. This guy looks BADASS as an adult. Cool thing about grass-steel is it has only 2 weaknesses, fighting (x2) and fire (x4). It is also resistant to poison type. I'll finish the baby one later and I'll tell ye later where the part steel comes from.

Realityxxx
06-16-2007, 09:32 AM

Erm...I have a question, could Xlugon have Celebi and i have Shaymin? That would be fair. Also, could you give me a grass signature move, since i dont have a clue what they are?

Lusitania
06-16-2007, 01:52 PM
Err, KittenGirl, if you listenedto Eeveeking Before, you'd know that you are an entirely new Pokemon. Plus you can't Shaymin or Celebi because they are dead.

Also, I'm gonna sign-up, can I have the Pokemon of the Tides. I'll get the sign up soon.

Lusitania
Err, KittenGirl, if you listenedto Eeveeking Before, you'd know that you are an entirely new Pokemon. Plus you can't Shaymin or Celebi because they are dead.

Also, I'm gonna sign-up, can I have the Pokemon of the Tides. I'll get the sign up soon.

Lusitania

Lusitania

Lusitania

LordZangoose
06-16-2007, 02:16 PM
Holy crap on a stick Nate, you know I'm in. I'll take a reservation for Fire please.

EDIT: Cipher, I tink you accidentally posted 5 or 6 times.

EDIT 2: For all you people that reserved, he said put I Am Legend in the sign-up, not the reservation. Haha, you wasted 5 seconds in typing that.

Xlugon Pyro
06-16-2007, 03:30 PM
My guy's gunna look similiar to celebi at first, but will change a good deal as he grows older.

Lord Fedora
06-16-2007, 03:38 PM
Very well, all reserves accepted, Kittengirl, listen to Cipher all 5 times. I'll be working on my sign-up now.

CloudOfNines
06-16-2007, 03:53 PM
I am a legend

Name: Togigrav.
Role: Pokemon of Center
Type: Psychic-Ground (little bit odd don’t you think)
Ability: Gravitational flow- If health drops below 40% then gravity within ten feet of this pokemon is doubled (yes it affect Togigrav to)

Appearance: Togigrav’s body form has two sections. The first section is about one foot wide and one foot from top to bottom, it is also shaped like a hexagon and Togigrav’s arms are at the very top of this section. The bottom part is shaped like a circle which is about six inches wide and nine inches from top to bottom, it also contains the eyes right at the bottom of this section. Both sections are a grayish color. Other than those features there are not many other features other than two bar things that connect both sections (both bars are one inch from side to side while the bars are two inches from bottom to top. Togigrav also has two spikes right below it's eyes used for a few attacks.

Personality: Togigrav is usually a nice floating thing, though when its ability is activates he becomes more aggressive with his attacks than he should be while sparring. Togigrav is usually modest when it comes to things like battling because of his aggression and fearing that he will hurt them. At certain points he will go out of his mind because of specific reasons, one might be something has hurt one of the other legendaries somehow or for some reason he can’t control gravity anymore because of something interfering with his powers. Whenever Togigrav is hurt he usually cries seeing as he is in his baby form and ends up annoying his opponents until they leave the sparring arena.

Learnpool:

1-Confusion
1-Mud slap
3-Sand Attack
8- Teleport
11-Miracle Eye
18-Sand tomb and Spikes
21-Bone Rush
24-Psycho cut
30-Rock Tomb
45-Psychic
55- Earthquake
65-Psycho Boost and Magnitude
Signature Move

Name: Psycho Quake
Type: Psychic
Base Power:150
Accuracy: 60%Level learned at: 50
Description/Effect: Has a 20% chance to confuse the user if the attack hits and a 10% chance to confuse the opponent, Also lowers special defense of the user by 2.

DeidarasClay
06-16-2007, 06:27 PM
Dammit, Stars is taken. . .If they don't come back and claim it soon, can I have it? *Begs until cries* >_<

~ Fear the Rush. . .

RawrIsMyMiddleName
06-16-2007, 06:52 PM
Lol, Nate Earth is mine! Not anyone else's. JK, can I reserve Earth?

Lord Fedora
06-16-2007, 07:13 PM
Dammit, Stars is taken. . .If they don't come back and claim it soon, can I have it? *Begs until cries* >_<

~ Fear the Rush. . .

You can go ahead and try despie the fact that someone else has reserved it. I don't make my final decision until the RP begins.

Lol, Nate Earth is mine! Not anyone else's. JK, can I reserve Earth?

Reserved. Oh, and just to be clear, when I say Earth, I mean rocks and mud and stuff, not the planet.

RawrIsMyMiddleName
06-16-2007, 07:18 PM
You can go ahead and try despie the fact that someone else has reserved it. I don't make my final decision until the RP begins.

Reserved. Oh, and just to be clear, when I say Earth, I mean rocks and mud and stuff, not the planet.

Yeah, I know my Pokemon is a rock type.

Lord Fedora
06-16-2007, 07:42 PM
Yeah, I know my Pokemon is a rock type.
Alright, just making sure. Oh, and my sign-up has been added to the first page, second post.

RawrIsMyMiddleName
06-16-2007, 07:45 PM
Name: Terrarock (I Am Legend)

Role: Pokemon of Earth

Type: Rock/Ground

Ability: Rock Body

Appearance: Terrarock is a young golem. It is just a small rock looking Pokemon with a hands and a face. It’s little eyes make you want to hug it, but it may destroy you once you touch it. Its body is very hard, but can be easily taken down by a water-type or grass-type move. It’s a little Pokemon, and can shrink down to a small size to trick the foe. When it sleeps it keeps its eyes open, and can still be able to see enemies a little when asleep. The Pokemon smells like a Vilepume, to trick its foes into coming towards it. The Pokemon doesn’t usually doesn’t dodge, as it hasn’t learned to be comfortable with its body. The Pokemon does some moves different from other Pokemon. But unlike most creatures, the Pokemon has only two claw, one on each hand. And with only one, it’s a very powerful claw, making his Metal Claw very powerful. The Pokemon is also special because of its egg. Its egg is very small, making it unnoticeable until it is hatched. The Pokemon also has small hammers on its hands and can attack the foe with them. The Pokemon also has a little tail to use various attacks.

Learnpool: Yes, your Pokemon will have attacks, and it will learn them like any ordinary Pokemon. Through leveling up and getting stronger. You will do this by sparring with one another, to practice. Remember, as you grow in level you grow in power too. It will not be until you reach an appropriate level that you will be considered "grown up". You should have some weak attacks to start with, indicated with a "-" next to the attack name. Then, post more powerful moves for when you become more powerful, indicated by the level you learn it at on the left. You all start at level one, and I will post in the discussion thread every level that you gain.

Signature Move:
Name: Rock Break
Type: Rock
Base Power: 80
Accuracy: 95
Level learned at: 61

This is what I have so far, will edit when I finish the appearance, movepool, and personality.

LordZangoose
06-16-2007, 08:05 PM
This is just what I have so far. I've finished up Appearance, but I still have alot to do.

Name: Solarex (Sa- lair – ecks)
Role: Pokemon of Fire
Type: Fire/Flying/Dragon (I have permission, so stfu)
Ability:

Appearance: Solarex is currently in the form of a juvenile viper, with some signs of his future self beginning to emerge. Soft feathers of gold, red, and orange line his reptilian, scaly skin and they are his signature feature, their brilliant colors standing out against other Pokémon and the environment he lives in. His skin, which is only visible on the lower part of his head and his underbelly, is as black as a moonless night and offsets his fiery plumage, as if it were the thick black smoke of a roaring fire. At the very end of his tail, where in many cases growth would stop, he has a series of all-gold feathers trailing out behind him in ribbon-like fashion. Along his head and neck, more feathers line his features. However, this time, they’re exclusively a rich silver color and stand out from his pre-dominantly fire-like body feathers. They do, however, share one thing in common. When he’s angered or whenever he enters combat or a dangerous situation, Solarex’s feathers turn into flames of the same color as they originally were. They provide him with more power and heightened senses. His attacks grow larger and more powerful, his physical strikes are swifter and stronger, and his awareness of the battle increases. In addition, his skin can smoke if he wishes it to and can provide him with a hazy cover to escape with.

His facial features mostly center around his serpentine jaw. His mouth is lined with long, deadly sharp fangs that curl backwards so that they hook onto an enemy if he bites them and will not let go. A forked tongue of black also rests inside his mouth, and if it touches you, will burn like the fires of hell. A line of silver in his scales also traces from the tip of his nose/mouth to the beginning of his silver feathers. On his upper tail/body, two wings have begun to sprout. At the current time, all he can do is glide with them and lift himself a few feet off of the ground and stay there for a few seconds, but they grow more each day and soon he may be able to fly even better.

Learnpool:

Signature Move:
Name:
Type:
Base Power:
Accuracy:
Level learned at:
Description/Effects:

Lusitania
06-16-2007, 08:19 PM
Oh my pwnozorz god. I posted five times in a row. Yay for the first accidental pentaruple post. Sorry all you mods. It was an accident. Anyway Nate, here's my Sign up.
I am a legend
Name: Gresiy (pernounced GrA sI(Gray sigh)
Role: Pokemon of the Tides
Type: Water/ Ground type.

Ability: Water Absorb

Appearance: Grisey is a very strange looking Pokemon. Being a Ground/ Water pokemon, Grasiy is a very mixed looking Pokemon. Hid head is shaped very much like a Groudon's head. His eyes are round with vertical pupils. On his neck are are gills that are tightly tucked down so he can breath on the ground. The gills loosen up when he enters the water, or goes under the ground. Going down his body he has a large chest, which is red spotted with blue; a pattern that goes across his body. His arms are fins ending in sharp fingers(more like claws than anything, not human fingers, but Gresiy is able to pick and put down things). His stomach is very strong, rock hard with scales, like a fish. His legs are also like a Groudon, ending in claws sharper than the sharpest knives.

Personality: Grisey has a very positive attitude in positive situations. And likewise negative in negative situations. In all kinds of situation Grisey is very sarcastic. His sarcasm can sometimes annoy people in negative situations. Grisey is also very ruthless in battle. He never likes to lose, and will go all out of he has to. But behind all of this is a very caring person.

Learnpool: Level 1-Mud Slap, Level 1-Growl, Level 7-Water Gun, Level 9-Rain Dance, Level 13- Aqua Jet, Level 25- Magnitude, Level 29-Dig, Level 30-Muddy Water, and Surf, Level 47-Earthquake, Level 52- Hydro Pump, Level 65-Hydro Cannon, Level 82-Earth Disrupt

Signature Move:
Type: Normal
Base Power: 150
Accuracy:100
Level learned at: 82
Description/Effects: An Earthquake type move. It gains 15 power and acuracy if Earthquake was used last, and 10 if Magnitude was used last.
There's my sign up.

Lord Fedora
06-16-2007, 08:50 PM
Oh my pwnozorz god. I posted five times in a row. Yay for the first accidental pentaruple post. Sorry all you mods. It was an accident. Anyway Nate, here's my Sign up.
I am a legend

Ability: Ability to breath under water/ ground with special gills, and abilty to dive through ground as though it was water.

Appearance: Grisey is a very strange looking Pokemon. Being a Ground/ Water pokemon, Grasiy is a very mixed looking Pokemon. Hid head is shaped very much like a Groudon's head. His eyes are round with vertical pupils. On his neck are are gills that are tightly tucked down so he can breath on the ground. The gills loosen up when he enters the water, or goes under the ground. Going down his body he has a large chest, which is red spotted with blue; a pattern that goes across his body. His arms are fins ending in sharp fingers(more like claws than anything, not human fingers, but Gresiy is able to pick and put down things). His stomach is very strong, rock hard with scales, like a fish. His legs are also like a Groudon, ending in claws sharper than the sharpest knives.

Personality: Grisey has a very positive attitude in positive situations. And likewise negative in negative situations. In all kinds of situation Grisey is very sarcastic. His sarcasm can sometimes annoy people in negative situations. Grisey is also very ruthless in battle. He never likes to lose, and will go all out of he has to. But behind all of this is a very caring person.

Learnpool: Level 1-Mud Slap, Level 1-Growl, Level 7-Water Gun, Level 9-Rain Dance, Level 13- Aqua Jet, Level 25- Magnitude, Level 30-Muddy Water, and Surf, Level 47-Earthquake, Level 52- Hydro Pump, Level 65-Hydro Cannon, Level 76-Water Havoc, Level 82-Earth Disrupt

Signature Move: Earth Disrupt, Water Havoc( Can I have two sig. moves, if not I'll chose one?)

There's my sign up.
PENDING. You misunderstood what I meant by ability, I meant like Natural Cure or Lightning Rod. A pokemon's special ability. Also, in your Signature Moves A. You can only have one, but in some cases I'll allow it to be multi-type, and B. You need to fill out the fun form.

RawrIsMyMiddleName
06-16-2007, 08:53 PM
Um, Nate, instead of Genderless, can my Pokemon be 100% Male?

Lord Fedora
06-16-2007, 08:59 PM
Um, Nate, instead of Genderless, can my Pokemon be 100% Male?
Okay, sure, why not, DAMN FOUR WORD RULE!

RawrIsMyMiddleName
06-16-2007, 09:03 PM
My sign-up is done.

Name: Terramer (I Am Legend)

Appearance: Terramer is a young golem. It is just a small rock looking Pokemon with a hands and a face. It’s little eyes make you want to hug it, but it may destroy you once you touch it. Its body is very hard, but can be easily taken down by a water-type or grass-type move. It’s a little Pokemon, and can shrink down to a small size to trick the foe. When it sleeps it keeps its eyes open, and can still be able to see enemies a little when asleep. The Pokemon smells like a Vilepume, to trick its foes into coming towards it. The Pokemon doesn’t usually doesn’t dodge, as it hasn’t learned to be comfortable with its body. The Pokemon does some moves different from other Pokemon. But unlike most creatures, the Pokemon has only two claws, one on each hand. And with only one, it’s a very powerful claw, making its Metal Claw very powerful. The Pokemon is also special because of its egg. Its egg is very small, making it unnoticeable until it is hatched. The Pokemon also has small hammers on its hands and can attack the foe with them. The Pokemon also has a little tail to use various attacks. The Pokemon may look cute, yet weird, but don’t get fooled. It’s a sharp attacker.

Personality: Terramer is a Pokemon that tends to be alone. It wishes to have no friends except its fellow legends. It is pretty creepy since it tends to scare people away by his sharp personality. It usually helps other legendaries. The Pokemon was left the job from Mew to be the Pokemon of Earth. It balances the type of Ground and Rock Pokemon, which is a pretty fun job. The Pokemon usually takes food from no one except Mew. The Pokemon is also a picky eater. It only eats food if recommended or given to by Mew. The Pokemon usually has a secret place to train, and it works hard to learn how to do its move right, or to make its moves have great power. The Pokemon is also very nice to the other legends and treat them with care. As a legend, he wishes to fill the duties as the previous legends have done.

Movepool:
Level 0 – Pound
Level 0 – Growl
Level 0 - Minimize
Level 7 – Iron Tail
Level 14 – Sandstorm
Level 21 – Mud-Slap
Level 28 – Earthquake
Level 35 – Rollout
Level 42 – Magnitude
Level 49 – Dig
Level 56 – Rock Break
Level 63 – Spikes
Level 70 – Ancientpower

Signature Move:
Level learned at: 56
Description/Effects: With its hard body, Terramer uses it to hit the foe, causing it to be paralyzed sometimes. The attack can be double under the condition of the battle being held in the cave.

Lord Fedora
06-16-2007, 09:21 PM
My sign-up is done.

Name: Terramer (I Am Legend)

Appearance: Terramer is a young golem. It is just a small rock looking Pokemon with a hands and a face. It’s little eyes make you want to hug it, but it may destroy you once you touch it. Its body is very hard, but can be easily taken down by a water-type or grass-type move. It’s a little Pokemon, and can shrink down to a small size to trick the foe. When it sleeps it keeps its eyes open, and can still be able to see enemies a little when asleep. The Pokemon smells like a Vilepume, to trick its foes into coming towards it. The Pokemon doesn’t usually doesn’t dodge, as it hasn’t learned to be comfortable with its body. The Pokemon does some moves different from other Pokemon. But unlike most creatures, the Pokemon has only two claws, one on each hand. And with only one, it’s a very powerful claw, making its Metal Claw very powerful. The Pokemon is also special because of its egg. Its egg is very small, making it unnoticeable until it is hatched. The Pokemon also has small hammers on its hands and can attack the foe with them. The Pokemon also has a little tail to use various attacks. The Pokemon may look cute, yet weird, but don’t get fooled. It’s a sharp attacker.

Personality: Terramer is a Pokemon that tends to be alone. It wishes to have no friends except its fellow legends. It is pretty creepy since it tends to scare people away by his sharp personality. It usually helps other legendaries. The Pokemon was left the job from Mew to be the Pokemon of Earth. It balances the type of Ground and Rock Pokemon, which is a pretty fun job. The Pokemon usually takes food from no one except Mew. The Pokemon is also a picky eater. It only eats food if recommended or given to by Mew. The Pokemon usually has a secret place to train, and it works hard to learn how to do its move right, or to make its moves have great power. The Pokemon is also very nice to the other legends and treat them with care. As a legend, he wishes to fill the duties as the previous legends have done.

Movepool:
Level 0 – Pound
Level 0 – Growl
Level 0 - Minimize
Level 7 – Iron Tail
Level 14 – Sandstorm
Level 21 – Mud-Slap
Level 28 – Earthquake
Level 35 – Rollout
Level 42 – Magnitude
Level 49 – Dig
Level 56 – Rock Break
Level 63 – Spikes
Level 70 – Ancientpower

Signature Move:
Level learned at: 56
Description/Effects: With its hard body, Terramer uses it to hit the foe, causing it to be paralyzed sometimes. The attack can be double under the condition of the battle being held in the cave.
ACCEPTED. Excellent job NoaN, you'll be hard to beat.

RawrIsMyMiddleName
06-16-2007, 09:21 PM
ACCEPTED. Excellent job NoaN, you'll be hard to beat.

Thanks, I proofread it 3 times.

Lord Fedora
06-16-2007, 09:30 PM
Thanks, I proofread it 3 times.
There were still some grammar issues, but it's all good. Just means you have something to iprove uon, which is always good.

Lusitania
06-16-2007, 09:53 PM
I am a legend

Ability: Water Absorb

Learnpool: Level 1-Mud Slap, Level 1-Growl, Level 7-Water Gun, Level 9-Rain Dance, Level 13- Aqua Jet, Level 25- Magnitude, Level 29-Dig, Level 30-Muddy Water, and Surf, Level 47-Earthquake, Level 52- Hydro Pump, Level 65-Hydro Cannon, Level 82-Earth Disrupt

Signature Move:Earth Disrupt
Type: Ground
Base Power: 100
Description/Effects: An Earthquake type move. It gains 15 power if Earthquake was used last, and 10 if Magnitude was used last.
There's my sign up.

I fixed it up like you told me to. Hoping for your acception.

ArusuesFactor
06-16-2007, 10:05 PM
Name: Novaro (I Am Legend)

Role: Pokemon of the Stars

Type: Psychic/Steel

Appearance: Novara is an extraterrestrial type pokemon. It is made up of rings that the 8 planets have. It's head is a ring in the shape of a diamond. It's arms and legs are half circles and are very pointy and sharp. It has a magnificent mixture of colors applied on it. Its normal color is purple yellow and black. Novaro may change its color depending on its mood. When angry it turns red and black. When depressed, Novaro turns blue and purple. When bored, it turns black and white. Novaro is about has black eyes.

Personality: Novaro is a bit unique. It may seem really nice, but don't let its looks fool you. It can also be selfish and mischievious. When it is angry it will fight with all its heart and won't let go of the issue until it is seriously over with. Novaro can be really nice and and somewhat annoying if you're a good friend of it. Novaro is usually bored and can get happy at the wierdest times. Novaro won't let anybody down when it comes to work. He won't fail at completing his tasks as the legendary and Pokemon of the Stars.

MovePool: Level 0- Tackle
Level 0- Screech
Level 0- Double Team
Level 8- Confusion
Level 14-Confuse Ray
Level 21- Iron Tail
Level 25-Extrasensory
Level 31-Bulk Up
Level 33- Taunt
Level 40- Meditate
Level 51- Psychic
Level 71- Catastrophic Impact

Signature Move: Catastrophic Impact

Base Power: 120

Accuracy: 80

Level Learned At: 71

Effect: Gives a great deal of damage to the opponent by making the opponent feel what the impact of a meteor is like. Also causes the foe to become confused.

Lord Fedora
06-16-2007, 10:35 PM
Alright, now both of you are good, with two exceptions for AF and one exception for Cipher. Cipher, your Signature move needs to have a name, and also it's too powerful. AF, you need to change your name as the eon at the end of it makes one think of an Eeveelution, and also your Signature move needs to be your own. Spatial Rend is Palkia's Signature move, and also Palkia isn't a pokemopn of space in that sense, and niether is Spatial Rend, they are both of space as in Geometric space, not universe space, and Aptial Rend cuts through Geometric space to hit the enemy from any side, any angle, and from any point. If I explain any more it'll become a physics lesson, so bear with me on this one, it won't work.

Lusitania
06-16-2007, 10:49 PM
Description/Effects: An Earthquake type move. It gains 15 power if Earthquake was used last, and 10 if Magnitude was used last.

Is this an okay one.

Lord Fedora
06-16-2007, 10:54 PM

Is this an okay one.
I meant the BP to Accuracy ratio. The more powerful it is, the less accurate it is, and vice versa. The average is about 90:90. Get it together man. The name works though. Also, the thing is, with an ability like that, the regular BP and Accuracy have to be lower than that.

Lusitania
06-16-2007, 11:07 PM
Didn't know that. Here:
Base Power: 95
Accuracy:85
Level learn at: 82
Description/Effects: An Earthquake type move. It gains 15, and 10 accuracy power if Earthquake was used last, and 10 power, and 5 accuracy if Magnitude was used last.

Lord Fedora
06-16-2007, 11:30 PM
Also, the thing is, with an ability like that, the regular BP and Accuracy have to be lower than that.

Just a bit lower than that, and I'll accept it.

Lusitania
06-16-2007, 11:45 PM
What if I take the accuracy down by five?

Lord Fedora
06-17-2007, 12:10 AM
What if I take the accuracy down by five?
ALright, BP should equal 90, Accuracy should be 80.

Lusitania
06-17-2007, 12:12 AM
Done and done. Am I accepted now.

DeidarasClay
06-17-2007, 12:19 AM
Um, do I post my example of the Stars Pokemon? >_<

Plus, there always is Wind.

Lord Fedora
06-17-2007, 12:25 AM
Um, do I post my example of the Stars Pokemon? >_<

Plus, there always is Wind.
Yes, do that please.

DeidarasClay
06-17-2007, 01:10 AM
Name: Sprileste (Sprite and Celeste, pronounced "SPRI-leste")

Role: Pokemon of Stars

Type: Psychic/Ice

Ability: Cosmic Shine: Within five turns of being infected with a Special Condition, Sprileste is healed of them.

Appearance: Sprileste's head resembles a four pronged star, with the prongs going to each side, downwards, and upwards, each with five small, finger-like protrusions at the end. It's head is similar to color to that of Mesprit. On some nights, it is said that four illusionary star like shapes can, be seen from it, resembling a compass. On those nights, it's head would sway back on forth, being attracted to things a compass too would. It's eyes are large and purple, always said to be shining a reflection of the stars, even on cloudy nights. It's body is white, and from each side of it's head, a strip of it's body constantly changes colors of the purple, pink, and blue variety. The strip on each side meets at the star shaped tail, which resembles a Luxio's tail. It's back is always covered in a thin layer of ice, never melting away. It's fur is snow white, and is always freezing. Sprileste knew it came from Mew, but always felt it belonged in the sly. It's paws are brown with claws, always doomed to be clothed in ice. The ice reaches up fairly high up it's limbs. It's facial features distinguish that of a cat. While it may not look it, this Pokemon is the only thing that keeps the celestial skies in balance.

Personality: Sprileste would rather sit around and gaze longingly at stars than waste it's time and fight. It thinks highly of itself, but it will always lend a helping hand when in need. And while not looking it, Sprileste has insane willpower, ready to traverse wondrous and mighty odd that are against it if it needs too. Indeed Sprileste has a mysterious personality, especially with stars always looming in its eyes. At one moment, it can be calm, tranquil, but soon feel ravages of unknown pain, causes great blizzards with unknown psychic side-effects to brew miles around it. Other than all that, Sprileste is a generally happy Pokemon, with many different side of moods and personalities. Though, it does sometimes seem like it's depressed.

Learnpool:

Lv. 1: Bite
Lv. 1: Ice Fang
Lv. 1: Confusion
Lv. 6: Growl
Lv. 13: Cosmic Power
Lv. 16: Psybeam
Lv. 21: Helping Hand
Lv. 25: Aurora Beam
Lv. 29: Gravity
Lv. 33: Future Sight
Lv. 38: Psychic
Lv. 44: Hail
Lv. 49: Haze
Lv. 53: Psycho Shift
Lv. 58: Blizzard
Lv. 64: Celestial Beam

Signature Move:

Name: Celestial Beam

Accuracy: 70

Level learned at: 64

Description/Effects: Sprileste calls down from the heavens a merciless beam that hits both it and it's opponent.

(I am Legend)

Lusitania
06-17-2007, 01:14 AM
So am I accepted?

Lord Fedora
06-17-2007, 01:29 AM
Name: Sprileste (Sprite and Celeste, pronounced "SPRI-leste")

Role: Pokemon of Stars

Type: Psychic/Ice

Ability: Cosmic Shine: Within five turns of being infected with a Special Condition, Sprileste is healed of them.

Appearance: Sprileste's head resembles a four pronged star, with the prongs going to each side, downwards, and upwards, each with five small, finger-like protrusions at the end. It's head is similar to color to that of Mesprit. On some nights, it is said that four illusionary star like shapes can, be seen from it, resembling a compass. On those nights, it's head would sway back on forth, being attracted to things a compass too would. It's eyes are large and purple, always said to be shining a reflection of the stars, even on cloudy nights. It's body is white, and from each side of it's head, a strip of it's body constantly changes colors of the purple, pink, and blue variety. The strip on each side meets at the star shaped tail, which resembles a Luxio's tail. It's back is always covered in a thin layer of ice, never melting away. It's fur is snow white, and is always freezing. Sprileste knew it came from Mew, but always felt it belonged in the sly. It's paws are brown with claws, always doomed to be clothed in ice. The ice reaches up fairly high up it's limbs. It's facial features distinguish that of a cat. While it may not look it, this Pokemon is the only thing that keeps the celestial skies in balance.

Personality: Sprileste would rather sit around and gaze longingly at stars than waste it's time and fight. It thinks highly of itself, but it will always lend a helping hand when in need. Indeed Sprileste has a mysterious personality, especially with stars always looming in its eyes. Though, it does sometimes seem like it's depressed.

Learnpool:

Lv. 1: Bite
Lv. 1: Ice Fang
Lv. 1: Confusion
Lv. 6: Growl
Lv. 13: Cosmic Power
Lv. 16: Psybeam
Lv. 21: Helping Hand
Lv. 25: Aurora Beam
Lv. 29: Gravity
Lv. 33: Future Sight
Lv. 38: Psychic
Lv. 44: Hail
Lv. 49: Haze
Lv. 53: Psycho Shift
Lv. 58: Blizzard
Lv. 64: Celestial Beam

Signature Move:

Name: Celestial Beam

Accuracy: 70

Level learned at: 64

Description/Effects: Sprileste calls down from the heavens a merciless beam that hits both it and it's opponent.

(I am Legend)

Why is there no gasp smiley!? Eh, whatever. *jaw drops in amazement* You do realize hat that was meant for the incredibly well written Description. The Personality, well, that offsets the brilliance of it. By a lot. Lengthen it a bit, and you're accepted.

So am I accepted?

YES ALREADY! Sheesh, I'll go add you to the first post.

DeidarasClay
06-17-2007, 01:50 AM
Why is there no gasp smiley!? Eh, whatever. *jaw drops in amazement* You do realize hat that was meant for the incredibly well written Description. The Personality, well, that offsets the brilliance of it. By a lot. Lengthen it a bit, and you're accepted.

Yeah, sorry, I was distracted, I'll edit it.

EDIT: Done editing. Ironic, isn't it? :P Oh, and thankies for the complement ^_^

Lord Fedora
06-17-2007, 03:44 PM
Yeah, sorry, I was distracted, I'll edit it.

EDIT: Done editing. Ironic, isn't it? :P Oh, and thankies for the complement ^_^
ACCEPTED. Don't you jsut hate the four word rule?

DeidarasClay
06-17-2007, 05:28 PM
THANK YOU. How can you not? xD

Lord Fedora
06-18-2007, 02:43 AM
THANK YOU. How can you not? xD
It's no problem. I'm going to destroy the four word rule.

Xlugon Pyro
06-18-2007, 03:02 AM
It's no problem. I'm going to destroy the four word rule.

DESTROY!!! Err... anyway... I'm pulling out of this RP for sure. Roleplaying as pokemon is really something I don't have much fun with.

Draconic_Espeon
06-18-2007, 03:02 AM
Dang it, you had to start this while I was gone, didn't you? XP Ah well, what I probably would have taken is left anyway...

Might I reserve the Water legend? Please? I'll even be good and not use dragon type. (Though I love them very much...)

I AM LEGEND, HEAR ME ROAR!

Sorry if there's another requirement for reserving. If there is, I didn't see it. :oops: Anyway, I'll have my sign-up up sometime tomorrow.

Lord Fedora
06-18-2007, 03:25 AM
Dang it, you had to start this while I was gone, didn't you? XP Ah well, what I probably would have taken is left anyway...

Might I reserve the Water legend? Please? I'll even be good and not use dragon type. (Though I love them very much...)

I AM LEGEND, HEAR ME ROAR!

Sorry if there's another requirement for reserving. If there is, I didn't see it. :oops: Anyway, I'll have my sign-up up sometime tomorrow.
No problem, and I don't know why I keep having to repeat myself, multiple people can sign up for the same position. I'll make my final decision in a few weeks, I jsut want to make sure that all of them are tried for.

Realityxxx
06-18-2007, 11:10 AM
here is mine EDIT: I'll work from scratch now.
Name: Sprinta
Role: Pokemon of NATURE
Type:Grass/Flying
Ability: Grass Fire: Doubles grass and fire moves for the next 10 turns
Angrytivity: If Sprinta loses a battle, it's stats will rise by 10
Appearance:
As a baby, Sprinta has a little pink flower in it's hair. It's body is white-grey, and it's hair is a light green. Out of the hair are two light pink pixie wings that shimmer in the sunlight. It has blue eyes as deep as the sea. It's arms and legs look similar of a cats, but they are white-grey. It has a white tail, that looks similar to a Azelfs.As an Egg, the Egg is the same green as it's hair on it's back. The egg also has the same flower as Sprinta.
As an adult, Sprinta looks like a white cat with long, pale red wings. The hair on it's back have turned into big, green leaves and it's tail has changed form completely. Instead of looking like Azelfs, it is one, big tail like azelf's with a great, big, green jewel in the middle of it.
Personality: Sprinta is calm and relaxed. It will never give up on it's teamates. It is also very sensitive and caring. It will never give up. It hates to be laughed at. It usally flys about in forests and moutains, and it barley comes out to the public.
Learnpool: Tackle(LV.-),Magical leaf(LV.10),Leech seed(LV.19),Synthis(LV.28),Sweet Scent(LV.37),Featherdance(LV.46),Worry Seed(LV.55),Gust(LV.64),Energy Ball(LV.73),Grasswhistle(LV.82),Whirlwind(LV.91), Tailwind (LV.98), Areal Ace(LV.99) and Solarbeam (LV.100)
Signature Move:
Arora Leaf
Summons a blue glowing leaf that restores user's HP by using up foe's HP.

Am i accepted?

Lord Fedora
06-18-2007, 01:43 PM
Am i accepted?
No, no you are not. Poor spelling and grammar, I don't even know what shape your baby form is in, and the fact that that Personalty is just poorly written. DENIED.

Draconic_Espeon
06-18-2007, 03:12 PM
Name: Salacean (Sala-shun)
Role: Pokemon of Water
Type: Water/Dark
Ability: Sea Veil- Salacean's Evasion is upped in a watery battleground, or when raining.

Appearance
Salacean's body is long and lithe, about four feet from nose to tail tip. Its skin is slick and rubbery like a dolphin's, light blue in color with tiny stripes of navy. It has a long mouth and large jaw full of razor teeth, looking somewhat like an alligator, though its body lacks the ridges. Its big eyes are a clear blue color. It has four small legs, allowing it to walk on land, though with difficulty. Each foot has four tiny black claws that can be used to rake its enemies if it can't just bite them. Midway down its back are two tiny fin-like structures, with membranes sticking from his back and smooth skin flaps stretched between them. It certainly can't glide or fly with them, but they do help some in swiming. A single tiny horn rests at the center of its forehead. It possesses fins at the end of its long tail, also for aide in swimming, and all in all looks like a large salamander.

Personality
Salacean is mischievous and quick-witted. Peace and quiet bores it greatly, and it'll do most anything to spice up life living in Eve's Garden. Despite this, it does have a good heart, and wouldn't purposely harm any of the other legends, though it sometimes does in its schemes. It enjoys sparring as well, and winning most of all. It'll usually try to get its opponent into water or near water, and into a situation where it has the advantage. It's resourceful, and will use anything and everything in a battle if it means victory. It has a great love of swimming, of course, and dreams of the endless seas that will one day encompass half the world.

Learnpool
- Scratch
- Leer
7 Water Gun
12 Bite
23 Water Pulse
30 Payback
39 Aqua Tail
48 Crunch
59 Water Spout

Signature Move
Name- Hydro Bite (I AM LEGEND!)
Type- Water/Dark
Base Power- 95
Accuracy- 90
Level learned at- 75
Description/Effects- Salacean latches on to its enemy with strong jaws, simultaneously blasting them with a torrent of rushing water.

bekah_the_pikachu
06-19-2007, 10:06 PM
(I Am Legend)Any more spots left? If there is I'll take whatever's left, but it seems that the Nature one is open so can you reserve that for me please? Thanks!

Edit: nvm. wait no one has the winds! I claim it!!

Draconic_Espeon
06-19-2007, 10:27 PM
You can try for any spot, even if it's taken. Nate will just judge the better of the two, and they will get it.

Lord Fedora
06-19-2007, 10:32 PM
You can try for any spot, even if it's taken. Nate will just judge the better of the two, and they will get it.
The better of the any number. But yes, please do choose Nature, Wind, or Water. I would really perfer not to choose between anyone.

Draconic_Espeon
06-19-2007, 10:41 PM
Actually, I signed up for water. *pokes sign-up* Comments? Concerns? Am I accepted? XP

Lord Fedora
06-19-2007, 10:49 PM
Actually, I signed up for water. *pokes sign-up* Comments? Concerns? Am I accepted? XP
My bad. Accepted. I'll add you to the first post.

LordZangoose
06-19-2007, 10:55 PM
I've got to do my personality and I'm done. Sorry for procrastinating. But just to let you know, I can be much worse, ask D_E.

Draconic_Espeon
06-19-2007, 11:24 PM
Yes. Much worse. *laughs maniacally*

And thank you for accepting. ^^ Cute little lizard thingy...

Hiro Yuy
06-21-2007, 05:30 AM
Ok I just got my computer back up. I have my sign-up done but it's really late right now so I'll post tomorrow. EK don't let me forget tomorrow.

bekah_the_pikachu
06-21-2007, 01:48 PM
It's horrible, but here it is:

Name: Haizea (means wind in Basque, whatever that is ^^’)
Role: Pokemon of Wind
Type: Flying/Ghost

Ability: Wind Waker: Not affected by status conditions or stat changes.

Appearance: A small dog-like pokemon with a longish muzzle. It’s ears are like that of a raichu, but have a swirled notch at the bottom and a string like “tail” from the tip that flows behind her. Its fur has several shades of light blue that shimmer in wave-like patterns. It has an iron band around each leg and short claws. Along its back is two wing-like things (not really wings) that are spiked (like Entei’s thing on its back). Its tail is thin and forks about two thirds of the way up with two spheres at each end. As a pup, its paws and head seem too big for its body. The wind is always blowing in her face, making her fur shimmer. The wind seems to take part of her body away, so there’s a faint shadow behind her (due to her ghost type). The “tails” is the only physical part that does this. As a pup, it’s not as noticeable, but as she grows, it becomes evident.

Personality: Haizea is a happy kind of being, always cheerful even at a sad time. She is always ready to play and have fun. She becomes a bit more serious as she grows, but still keeps her childish personality with her. She doesn’t get angered easily, but if someone says something that hurts her pride of just hits a nerve, she’ll be on you in a second. She is not afraid to stand up for herself, and will stand for what she thinks is right and for others.

Learnpool:
Lvl 1-Scratch Lvl 1-Howl Lvl 1-Tackle
Lvl 2-Growl
Lvl 5-Leer
Lvl 10-Fake tears
Lvl 15-Gust
Lvl 20-Moonlight
Lvl 25-Double team
Lvl 30-Wirlwind
Lvl 40-Sandstorm/Dustorm(same as sandstorm but dust)
Lvl 45-Twister
Lvl 50-Icywind
Lvl 55-Shadow ball
Lvl 60-Calm mind
Lvl 65-Aura beam
Lvl 70-Song of the Wind
Lvl 75-Hyper beam

Signature Move:
Name: Song of the Wind
Type: Flying
Base Power:-
Accuracy: 100
Level learned at: 70
Description/Effects: Listens to the wind to hear an uplifting song that may raise all stats, and make the next move twice as powerful.

(sorry all I could think of)

Lord Fedora
06-21-2007, 03:44 PM
It's horrible, but here it is:

Name: Haizea (means wind in Basque, whatever that is ^^’)
Role: Pokemon of Wind
Type: Flying/Ghost

Ability: Wind Waker: Not affected by status conditions or stat changes.

Appearance: A small dog-like pokemon with a longish muzzle. It’s ears are like that of a raichu, but have a swirled notch at the bottom and a string like “tail” from the tip that flows behind her. Its fur has several shades of light blue that shimmer in wave-like patterns. It has an iron band around each leg and short claws. Along its back is two wing-like things (not really wings) that are spiked (like Entei’s thing on its back). Its tail is thin and forks about two thirds of the way up with two spheres at each end. As a pup, its paws and head seem too big for its body. The wind is always blowing in her face, making her fur shimmer. The wind seems to take part of her body away, so there’s a faint shadow behind her (due to her ghost type). The “tails” is the only physical part that does this. As a pup, it’s not as noticeable, but as she grows, it becomes evident.

Personality: Haizea is a happy kind of being, always cheerful even at a sad time. She is always ready to play and have fun. She becomes a bit more serious as she grows, but still keeps her childish personality with her. She doesn’t get angered easily, but if someone says something that hurts her pride of just hits a nerve, she’ll be on you in a second. She is not afraid to stand up for herself, and will stand for what she thinks is right and for others.

Learnpool:
Lvl 1-Scratch Lvl 1-Howl Lvl 1-Tackle
Lvl 2-Growl
Lvl 5-Leer
Lvl 10-Fake tears
Lvl 15-Gust
Lvl 20-Moonlight
Lvl 25-Double team
Lvl 30-Wirlwind
Lvl 40-Sandstorm/Dustorm(same as sandstorm but dust)
Lvl 45-Twister
Lvl 50-Icywind
Lvl 55-Shadow ball
Lvl 60-Calm mind
Lvl 65-Aura beam
Lvl 70-Song of the Wind
Lvl 75-Hyper beam

Signature Move:
Name: Song of the Wind
Type: Flying
Base Power:-
Level learned at: 70
Description/Effects: Listens to the wind to hear an uplifting song that may raise all stats, and make the next move twice as powerful.

(sorry all I could think of)
what do you mean horrible? That was excellent. Don't doubt yourself Newbie, it'll only hold you back. ACCEPTED.

bekah_the_pikachu
06-21-2007, 09:39 PM
Thanks :D It's just that write sentences that don't make since alot.... Thanks!

Hiro Yuy
06-21-2007, 11:44 PM
Sign-Up

Name: Shinshorito

Role: Pokemon of Center

Type: Dragon/Electric

Ability: Levitation and Gravity Shift (Changes gravity of field. Causing enemy speed to fall. Physical attacks from the enemy also become only half as effective).

Appearance: Shinshorito in its baby form is about as long and wide as an Arbok. It has a very streamlined look. Its head has a pointy look but is rounded at the end. It has no mouth but does have two black eyes. Its body color is pure white. Shinshorito also has no arms or legs adding to its streamline look. Though it does have a ball hanging off its neck. It is about three-quarters as wide as Shinshorito's body and shines many different colors. It even glows softly at night.

Personality: Shinshorito is very quiet and shy. It usually likes to hang out alone. Though that doesn't stop it from training. Any chance Shinshorito gets it will train. When not training it can usually be found sleeping. Though it's rare when Shinshorito does talk it has to do it telephathecally. Its voice is very soft and timid.

Learnpool:

- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Thunder Wave
- Thunder Shock
7 Spark
11 Thunder Bolt
17 Barrage
25 Shock Wave
34 Dragonbreath
38 Heal Bell
46 Dragon Rage
50 Thunder
56 Hyper Beam

Signature Move

Name: Gravity Crusher.

Type: Normal.

Base Power: 120.

Accuracy: 100.

Level learned at: 65.

Description/Effects: The enemy is smashed under a gaint gravity well. The enemy's speed is greatly reduced from the increased gravity.

Lord Fedora
06-21-2007, 11:48 PM
Hiro Yuy ACCEPTED. DAMN FOUR WORD RULE!!!!!

bekah_the_pikachu
06-22-2007, 02:59 AM
:crackup: Nice... The four word rule is stupid at some points.....

Poring
06-22-2007, 03:35 AM
Wait, so only 9 people can sign up? So signups are over now? Oh well, this RP looked really interesting...

Lusitania
06-22-2007, 11:41 AM
Poring, I beleive that there is still Pokemon of the Nature. You can sign up for that and Eeveeking will judge between you and Kittengirl.

Lord Fedora
06-22-2007, 12:46 PM

No problem, and I don't know why I keep having to repeat myself, multiple people can sign up for the same position. I'll make my final decision in a few weeks, I jsut want to make sure that all of them are tried for.

The better of the any number. But yes, please do choose Nature, Wind, or Water. I would really perfer not to choose between anyone.

Poring, please take note of every single quote box there.EVERY SINGLE QUOTE BOX! And if you people would just read the entire thread instead of random skimming, then you would know this. I don't even believe you read past the first post, because I said all that on every single page.

bekah_the_pikachu
06-22-2007, 01:42 PM
Nice :P Yes please do go out for nature, because I really don't want to be kicked off my spot, and Draconic Espeon is a really good role player. No one has been accepted in Nature.

Poring
06-22-2007, 03:04 PM
Sorry... I'm new to this. Wow, people are really serious here. Maybe I should head over to that RP Academy place before I try this...

Okay, I'm gonna read through the WHOLE entire topic now.

Edit: Just read through the whole thread. Could you please reserve the Nature position for me, because it seems like people want me to take that one. I'll try my hardest to use correct grammar and spelling. Sometime today, I think I'll make my application...

bekah_the_pikachu
06-22-2007, 09:47 PM
If you're worried about your grammer and spelling, use Microsoft word or some other word program with a spell check. That's most role players biggest secrets :D

Lord Fedora
06-22-2007, 09:57 PM
Sorry... I'm new to this. Wow, people are really serious here. Maybe I should head over to that RP Academy place before I try this...

Okay, I'm gonna read through the WHOLE entire topic now.

Edit: Just read through the whole thread. Could you please reserve the Nature position for me, because it seems like people want me to take that one. I'll try my hardest to use correct grammar and spelling. Sometime today, I think I'll make my application...
Nature RESERVED. And please be quick about it, I'm thinking that once someone gets accepted for it I'll make my choice then.

ArusuesFactor
06-22-2007, 10:04 PM
Hey Eeeveeking929. I edited my sign-up like you told me too.

Lord Fedora
06-22-2007, 10:42 PM
Hey Eeeveeking929. I edited my sign-up like you told me too.
AF, you ish accepted. I doesn't know why I ish talking dish way, but me thinks me likes it. YAY FOR WEIRD TALKING! Oh darn, it stopped.

Poring
06-23-2007, 02:43 AM
Here's my application...

(I Am Legend!)
Name: Hatsuyu

Type: Grass/Water

Ability: Leaf Wall - Hatsuyu creates a thick wall out of the leaves on his body to deflect physical attacks. (In-game, this would cut physical attack damage by half.)

Appearance: Hatsuyu closely resembles a small quadrupedal fox. His body is covered in light blue fur, but it isn't usually visible because his body is completely cloaked in leaves. The leaves act as a part of his body, and he uses them both for offense and defense. His torso is thin, and his build makes him ideal for swift travel. His legs are short and the leaves on them can be used for scratching opponents. Hatsuyu's head is relative to that of a fox, although his ears are unlike a fox's and tilt back, with the tips pointing. He has an acute sense of smell, especially the smell of burning, which his nose is especially sensitive about. Both of his eyes are dark green, and a deep gaze from them can cause tranquility in any angry or anxious being. Also, his tears can purify water and create life in dying plants. Lastly, Hatsuyu's tail extends about two times longer than a fox's, and at the end of it, there is a large oval-shaped orb full of water, which he can pump through the rest of his body. As a side-note, the leaves on his body change colors with the seasons.

Personality: Hatsuyu is usually very timid towards the other legendaries. He is not very intimate with them, and seldom speaks at all. At Eve's Garden, he usually keeps to himself and tends to the plant life there. Mew created his egg so that at birth he would have all knowledge of botany. However, when any of the other legendaries purposely or accidentally damage the plant life, he gets very angry at them and immediately starts trying to restore life to the plant that was damaged. Other than that, Hatsuyu does not interact much with them. Hatsuyu is a very kind and gentle creature. He does not like to spar, but when forced to, he prefers indirect methods of damaging his fellow legendaries like status effects and immobilization. He feels that physical combat is the last way to solve problems, and letting the message of peace live on was another reason why Mew created him.

Learnpool:
- Scratch
- Aqua Ring
- Tail Glow
7 Magical Leaf
14 Leech Seed
14 Grasswhistle
14 Stun Spore (All learned at the same level. Kind of like Hitmonchan with the punches.)
21 Aqua Tail
28 Energy Ball
35 Spore
42 Water Pulse
49 Rain Dance
49 Sunny Day
56 Morning Sun
63 Solar Beam
70 Hydro Pump
77 Leaf Storm
84 Solar Regeneration

Signature Move-
Name: Solar Regeneration
Type: Grass
Level learned at: 84
Description/Effects:
Hatsuyu absorbs as much solar energy as possible with the leaves on his body. The light caused by this blinds the opponent, rendering them blind for approximately 45 seconds. All of his wounds heal instantly, but the exhaustion of energy makes him unable to use this move very often. (In-game, this would completely heal Hatsuyu, eliminate all status effects on him, and paralyze the opponent.)

Whoo! I'm finally done. How was it? I had trouble with the name, and I'm afraid it still sucks. I hope the grammar was okay... Did it have any sense of originality at all? Please tell me what you think. If you don't like it now, I can always re-edit it until you accept...

Lord Fedora
06-24-2007, 01:02 PM
Here's my application...

(I Am Legend!)
Name: Hatsuyu

Type: Grass/Water

Ability: Leaf Wall - Hatsuyu creates a thick wall out of the leaves on his body to deflect physical attacks. (In-game, this would cut physical attack damage by half.)

Appearance: Hatsuyu closely resembles a small quadrupedal fox. His body is covered in light blue fur, but it isn't usually visible because his body is completely cloaked in leaves. The leaves act as a part of his body, and he uses them both for offense and defense. His torso is thin, and his build makes him ideal for swift travel. His legs are short and the leaves on them can be used for scratching opponents. Hatsuyu's head is relative to that of a fox, although his ears are unlike a fox's and tilt back, with the tips pointing. He has an acute sense of smell, especially the smell of burning, which his nose is especially sensitive about. Both of his eyes are dark green, and a deep gaze from them can cause tranquility in any angry or anxious being. Also, his tears can purify water and create life in dying plants. Lastly, Hatsuyu's tail extends about two times longer than a fox's, and at the end of it, there is a large oval-shaped orb full of water, which he can pump through the rest of his body. As a side-note, the leaves on his body change colors with the seasons.

Personality: Hatsuyu is usually very timid towards the other legendaries. He is not very intimate with them, and seldom speaks at all. At Eve's Garden, he usually keeps to himself and tends to the plant life there. Mew created his egg so that at birth he would have all knowledge of botany. However, when any of the other legendaries purposely or accidentally damage the plant life, he gets very angry at them and immediately starts trying to restore life to the plant that was damaged. Other than that, Hatsuyu does not interact much with them. Hatsuyu is a very kind and gentle creature. He does not like to spar, but when forced to, he prefers indirect methods of damaging his fellow legendaries like status effects and immobilization. He feels that physical combat is the last way to solve problems, and letting the message of peace live on was another reason why Mew created him.

Learnpool:
- Scratch
- Aqua Ring
- Tail Glow
7 Magical Leaf
14 Leech Seed
14 Grasswhistle
14 Stun Spore (All learned at the same level. Kind of like Hitmonchan with the punches.)
21 Aqua Tail
28 Energy Ball
35 Spore
42 Water Pulse
49 Rain Dance
49 Sunny Day
56 Morning Sun
63 Solar Beam
70 Hydro Pump
77 Leaf Storm
84 Solar Regeneration

Signature Move-
Name: Solar Regeneration
Type: Grass
Level learned at: 84
Description/Effects:
Hatsuyu absorbs as much solar energy as possible with the leaves on his body. The light caused by this blinds the opponent, rendering them blind for approximately 45 seconds. All of his wounds heal instantly, but the exhaustion of energy makes him unable to use this move very often. (In-game, this would completely heal Hatsuyu, eliminate all status effects on him, and paralyze the opponent.)

Whoo! I'm finally done. How was it? I had trouble with the name, and I'm afraid it still sucks. I hope the grammar was okay... Did it have any sense of originality at all? Please tell me what you think. If you don't like it now, I can always re-edit it until you accept...
Wow. Just... wow. Accepted.

Poring
06-24-2007, 03:08 PM
Really? I'm accepted? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Glad you liked it!

LordZangoose
06-24-2007, 09:13 PM
Nate, I can donate my character to hthis if you want to use him as a plot person, as he would make a good anti-legend, similar to Groudon and Kyogre when they were having roid rage, but I can't RP in this. I don't have time, I apologize, and I'm sorry to say, some of the members in here have lowered my excitement level about this. I can PM you what I have on my sign-up if you want though.

Lusitania
06-24-2007, 09:39 PM
answer me this, like who?

Poring
06-24-2007, 10:02 PM
Oh, did I take part in ruining this for you, Zangoose, since I'm a newbie here and I don't really know much about this? <.< I can pull out if you want me to. Sorry if I caused any trouble.

LordZangoose
06-24-2007, 10:33 PM
Oh, did I take part in ruining this for you, Zangoose, since I'm a newbie here and I don't really know much about this? <.< I can pull out if you want me to. Sorry if I caused any trouble.

No, it's not you. I'm always encouraged to see a new RPer:happy:

Poring
06-24-2007, 11:28 PM
Oh, all right. I was worried that I wasn't supposed to be here or something for a second. <_<

RawrIsMyMiddleName
06-25-2007, 05:49 AM
Oh, all right. I was worried that I wasn't supposed to be here or something for a second. <_<

hehe, your sign-up was excellent for your first RP. I rememberr my first one. So noobish.

bekah_the_pikachu
06-25-2007, 12:50 PM
It's me isn' t it. It's alright I'll pull out. give my spot to some one more worthy of it then me :P

Draconic_Espeon
06-25-2007, 01:07 PM
It's me isn' t it. It's alright I'll pull out. give my spot to some one more worthy of it then me :P

I think it was more than anything because LZ joined too many RPs and had to drop out of one. I know the feeling... -.-

Lord Fedora
06-25-2007, 03:05 PM
hehe, your sign-up was excellent for your first RP. I rememberr my first one. So noobish.
*points at your name* Anyway LZ, I'm sorry to see you go, but it also might have been that you saw that ban comming. If so, then thanks, it wouldn't have been fun to be held up because you got kicked off the site for a while.

Hiro Yuy
06-25-2007, 05:59 PM
Just out of curiosity when are we going to start this RP?

RawrIsMyMiddleName
06-25-2007, 06:34 PM
*points at your name* Anyway LZ, I'm sorry to see you go, but it also might have been that you saw that ban comming. If so, then thanks, it wouldn't have been fun to be held up because you got kicked off the site for a while.

*Points at your name* Oh, nvm. But yeah, when will this start?

Poring
06-25-2007, 07:42 PM
*Points at your name* Oh, nvm. But yeah, when will this start?

I think it will start when another person gets the Fire position, since Zangoose had to leave... Oh yeah, thanks for the compliment. :D

I have a few questions too, Eeveeking.
1. Is this going to be done in a script format or like a book?
2. It's in the third person right?
3. Will the legendaries be able to talk out loud to each other? Or do they communicate telepathically or something. Maybe there's no dialogue at all?

Yeah, I wouldn't know since I'm new to this. If it was posted somewhere else, sorry.

Lord Fedora
06-25-2007, 07:58 PM
1. Bookies:biggrin:
2. Third person preferably, but it's up to you.
3. They communicate through Poke'speech.

RawrIsMyMiddleName
06-25-2007, 08:10 PM

Pokespeech? How can you Pokespeak?

Poring
06-25-2007, 11:03 PM

Oh, all right. Thanks for answering them. For the Poke'speech part, though, do we use quotation marks like it was speaking or italics like it was thought?

Draconic_Espeon
06-25-2007, 11:41 PM
Pokespeech? How can you Pokespeak?

It's like going 'Pika, pika CHUUUU!', but using your Pokemon's name.

So, yeah, I'd be going 'Sala, sala CEAN!'

... Okay, that was complete BS. Sorry if my joking confused you. :oops: No, really, I think you just talk. But, if we, as humans, heard it, it would sound like, 'Sala, sala CEAN!' Get it?

RawrIsMyMiddleName
06-25-2007, 11:42 PM
So, I'll be all like, "Terra, Terramer!"

Poring
06-25-2007, 11:51 PM
Oh, all right. Thanks for clearing that up.

Edit: And, also, in the Anime, none of the legendaries say their name except Mew, I think. In-game, the legends go like "Kyuunkuuun" or "Garushashasha" or some other Japanese onomatopoiea. I suppose Hatsuyu would sound something like "Shurushushuruuuuuuuuuu" to humans.

Lord Fedora
06-26-2007, 12:42 AM
Oh, all right. Thanks for clearing that up.

Edit: And, also, in the Anime, none of the legendaries say their name except Mew, I think. In-game, the legends go like "Kyuunkuuun" or "Garushashasha" or some other Japanese onomatopoiea. I suppose Hatsuyu would sound something like "Shurushushuruuuuuuuuuu" to humans.
Humans no longer exist. They're all dead and they 'aint coming back. Such is the will of Mew. So, in reality, Poke'speech is basically going to sound like English to all creatures in the world (except in the original Japanese episodes), so no need to worry about that.

Poring
06-26-2007, 12:59 AM
Oh, okay. So, all the dialogue is English. I got it.

Lusitania
06-28-2007, 09:23 PM
What happened. :how did this get last on the page?

Poring
06-28-2007, 10:57 PM
Nothing's happening right now, so I guess that's why. It's fine if it gets down on the page, we're almost ready to start anyway.

bekah_the_pikachu
06-28-2007, 11:45 PM
I have a question. Will we have the same powers as the legendary before us? So the pokemon of air would be able to clean tainted water(Suicune is the northwind right?) and the pokemon of nature would be able to heal the forest and travel through time. If we don't, I need to add that to my sign-up.

Lord Fedora
06-29-2007, 06:07 PM
I have a question. Will we have the same powers as the legendary before us? So the pokemon of air would be able to clean tainted water(Suicune is the northwind right?) and the pokemon of nature would be able to heal the forest and travel through time. If we don't, I need to add that to my sign-up.
No, we do not.

As for when we start, I'm hoping we'll get that last person soon, but in case we don't, I will fill any empty positions. The RP starts, unfortunately, on the first of next month. I'm really sorry everyone, but I'm on vacation now, and when I get back, we've got to move.

Poring
06-29-2007, 06:15 PM
Wait, by next month, do you mean August? If that's what you meant, that's fine, I can wait.

Lord Fedora
06-30-2007, 12:07 AM
Wait, by next month, do you mean August? If that's what you meant, that's fine, I can wait.
Yes, I mean August. In fact, I may just trash the project for a while since I'll be a bit too distracted finishing moving in. Alright, consider the Second Age RP cancelled until further notice. *takes rd rubber stamp and slams it down on authorization papers to keep RP alive, leaving Denied on it*

Poring
06-30-2007, 03:38 AM
Aw, you're cancelling it? Oh well. I guess that gives me room to start out with a different RP...

Lusitania
06-30-2007, 02:06 PM
This sucks, LZ is temp. banned, and deidaras Clay has a perma ban.

bekah_the_pikachu
06-30-2007, 05:12 PM
What they do anyway? Oh well. So you are cancelling it? too bad...

Lusitania
07-01-2007, 12:50 AM
DC, no idea, LZ, something, but find out on yourself. We're not suposed todiscuss ban.

Lord Fedora
07-01-2007, 03:23 PM
DC, no idea, LZ, something, but find out on yourself. We're not suposed todiscuss ban.
LZ went on a little SPAMapalooza with a friend. Can't say about Deidaras though, but it must have been bad.

Lusitania
07-01-2007, 03:41 PM
yup, discussion over. Tis over and is over.

bekah_the_pikachu
07-01-2007, 09:47 PM
Oh well, everyone does something against the rules once and a while, unintentionally or not.