PDA

View Full Version : Fruits Basket

orange_neko
06-15-2007, 07:02 PM
Story: their are twelve animals in the zodiac. which means twelve curses. this all started way back then when the ancestors of the Sohma families mest with something they shouldnt of. Now they are cursed and must live with their curses until the end of their days They are all born in the years of these animals which they are possessed by. Now a guy called Onigre (oh-nee-grey) a black haired man with a mustache and a monkey suit is trying to find all the zodiac children and use there powers to unlock a secret treasure that was sealed away a million years ago before any of us were born, But since we are the zodiac animals, we are need as the keys to open the door and seek the treasure. We do not want this though, the guy has a net gun that will trap us and turn us into our animal forms, rendering us useless. We have to hide our true identities if we want to live, because if we get caught and used as the key, we will die.

here are the choice of animals you get to pick out of...

Boar: year of the pig
Dog: year of the dog
Rabbit: year of the rabbit
Mouse-special: year of the rat
Cow: year of the ox
Rooster: year of the rooster
Seahorse: year of the dragon
Monkey: year of the monkey
Snake: year of the snake
sheep: year of the goat
Horse: year of the horse
Tiger: year of the tiger

One zodiac was never part of the jyuuinshi because it was late. it was the cat.

also things you cant do:

hug the opposite gender unless their from the zodiac too, why? because if you do then you will revert to your animal form, and when you change back to human form, your naked >_<

Ok so here is the sign up sheet!

Name: anything you want.
Personality: what will you act like?
Bio: what do you look like?
zodiac animal:
History: can be played out.
School year: freshmen, sophmore, junior, senior

here is mine:

Name: Neko
Personality: loner, a bit hot tempered.
Bio: will show later
zodiac animal: Cat
History: Mother and Father past when I was little, was another one of the zodiac, but nobody knew about me except for Akito, he didnt like me, so rejected me, He didnt like me because I was a cat type zodiac like kyou, he didnt want kyou to get his hopes up so told no one about me. I was found out that I was apart of the zodiac at the age of 5, Haru and Momiji knew about me along with Hitori and Shigure, but Kyou and Yuki was left out of knowing me. I found myself going to the same school as them, turning out that I was same age as them, but never told to them about me until this present day.
School year: sophmore

CM
06-15-2007, 09:54 PM
I guess I'll sign-up, but there could be a better plot, no offence

Name: Jessica (AKA Jessie or Jess)
Personality: loner, creative, smart (almost too much for her own good), stubborn
Bio: *click* (http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u186/Crystal-Momoyia/Jessica2.jpg), but likes to wear this (http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u186/Crystal-Momoyia/Jessica-Firsshadow.jpg) outfit
zodiac animal: Tiger
History: will be played out
School year: junior (skipped a grade)

orange_neko
06-16-2007, 05:45 AM
Hmm...like what would you have in mind?

CM
06-16-2007, 09:46 PM
I'm not sure yet, but I'll get back to you on that.

orange_neko
06-17-2007, 12:16 AM
ok until then ill see what I can do... there! i fidled with it and see if you like it ^_^

CM
06-17-2007, 12:29 AM
I sent you a PM talking about the RP