PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Legit Legends

mewgirl
06-15-2007, 07:58 PM
I want some legenaries...

They can be any level, know any moves, from ANY event but they MUST BE LEGIT! I can't stress this point enough.:happy:
This is a list of the legends I currently want:
*Lugia
*Ho-oh
*Latias (with soul dew)

And that's it! If you have any, please post the stats and what you want for it.

I DON'T HAVE SHINEY'S AND I DON'T HACK SO DON'T ASK!:biggrin:
It's annoying when people post stuff like: Shiney Shaymin

Sorry for shouting...:wink: But if you have any of these legends please tell me:biggrin:

PS I do, however have lots of event stuff so don't be afraid to ask for real stuff

scottie9
06-15-2007, 08:00 PM
i have latias, but not soul dew, its lv 42 and i dont kno the stats ATM, interested?

If not, looking at my trading thread, have all my legendaries posted there "Scottie's Trading Thread"

mewgirl
06-15-2007, 08:00 PM
What would you like for it?:happy:

scottie9
06-15-2007, 08:01 PM
What would you like for it?:happy:
jirachi, mew, mewto, or moltress, as you said "LEGIT ONLY"

Exon Auxus
06-15-2007, 08:03 PM
I have a legit Shiny Lugia lvl 100, but I want a great offer for it.

mewgirl
06-15-2007, 08:05 PM
I have a legit Shiny Lugia lvl 100, but I want a great offer for it.

As I don't hack and don't GO to events, I just trade for them I have nothing that'd be worth it. No shiney's, a few lvl100's but they're not shiney legit legendaries that's for sure...

And latias isn't worth a legit mew. Mew is WAY harder to get. Anyone with saphire or emerald can get latias W/O soul dew...

scottie9
06-15-2007, 08:06 PM
As I don't hack and don't GO to events, I just trade for them I have nothing that'd be worth it. No shiney's, a few lvl100's but they're not shiney legit legendaries that's for sure...
i could be persuaded for a lvl 100...

mewgirl
06-15-2007, 08:08 PM
i could be persuaded for a lvl 100...

sadly they're on my older games. we just moved from AUSTRALIA and don't have most of our stuff. I bought pearl over here and brought my ds on the plane- not thinking of my gameboy advance games...:sad:

scottie9
06-15-2007, 08:10 PM
sadly they're on my older games. we just moved from AUSTRALIA and don't have most of our stuff. I bought pearl over here and brought my ds on the plane- not thinking of my gameboy advance games...:sad:
i could hold it...

Wow! Australia mate! Put another shrimp on the barby!!!

What do you have though?

mewgirl
06-15-2007, 08:17 PM
i could hold it...

Wow! Australia mate! Put another shrimp on the barby!!!

What do you have though?

LOL I don't really speak like that but I know people (an old teacher ~shiver~) who said stuff like that. And I have now:
*phiones (not worth it but I'll put em up anyway)
*Empoleon lvl46
*unlimited rotoms
*Torterra lvl37
*Event Tropius (Pretty cool eh?)
*Porygon-Z lvl47
*Castform lvl37
*Ditto lvl33 (Hardy)
*Cresslia
*the lake guys
*Machamp lvl46 (not impressive I know but some people like him LOL)
*Infernape lvl53
*Heatran untouched (girl)
*Giratina lvl80
*all untouched fossils except lileep
*Evvee (from garden not eggs :surp:)
*dratini lvl22 (found at lvl18)
*Palkia lvl58

And that's all. My faves aren't in here cuz as of yet no ones made an offer good enough for my mew, jirachi, celebi etc

scottie9
06-15-2007, 08:20 PM
i might trade for cresselia...

whats the difference between event and regular tropius?

mewgirl
06-15-2007, 08:21 PM
It's untouched BTW (cresslia I mean) If you like. I have lotsa heart scales so I can also teach it a move for you.:happy: And the event tropius comes from an event in new york. basically it is caught in a pokeball and says ARRIVED AT LVL25 not exciting but some people collect event stuff and I THINK it's an event cuz it has all the right stuff.