PDA

View Full Version : Cavaliers and the Solution

Diesel 34
06-15-2007, 09:46 PM
As a lot of you basketball fans know the Cavaliers just lost the finals to the Spurs. The Cavaliers relied pretty much on Lebron all through the Playoffs. So I have this question for you. Do you think the Cavs should keep Lebron James or if they should trade him to get about three semi good players to help them out more. Discuss away.

Shiny Loser
06-16-2007, 08:10 AM
As a lot of you basketball fans know the Cavaliers just lost the finals to the Spurs. The Cavaliers relied pretty much on Lebron all through the Playoffs. So I have this question for you. Do you think the Cavs should keep Lebron James or if they should trade him to get about three semi good players to help them out more. Discuss away.
I think they should get better players but keep Lebron. The Spurs won because they had more experience and a better balance in their team. There's a good point guard, a good in-the-paint player, and so on. The Cavs relied on Lebron a lot, and there was no real "balance". I think the Cavs just need a better set of players but still keep the best.

Diesel 34
06-16-2007, 11:18 PM
Not like they can get better players though if they don't trade their best.

Shiny Loser
06-17-2007, 01:24 PM
Not like they can get better players though if they don't trade their best.
They could trade Gibson for someone else..