PDA

View Full Version : The battle of Destiny, the past of Steven.

Squirtle,Totodile,Mudkip
11-06-2004, 10:58 PM
This is a FICTION history of Steven's (Hoenn champion) life.

"Go! Beldum!"
"Go! Onix!" Brock, the 1st gym leader in Kanto, flung the pokeball. The building shoock when the Tundering roar of his Pokemon, Onix, appeared.
"Beldum, Psywave!" shouted Steven.
Before his Beldum could move, Brock's Onix had crushed it with his massive tail.
"NOOOOO!!!"
"A battle is a battle. Brock won." The stiff and cold voive of his father echoed through Steven's head. How could this happen? How could it be over already? How could his gym challenge end so soon?
"I will, someday, be the greatest trainer ever." Steven said under his breath. He turned and ran out the Gym's door.
"Steven, come back here this instant!" Boomed his father. But Steven did not return.

Three years later...

"Ha ha!" Down and out!
Steven's Lairon had just made Steven's fifth win in a row. After two years of training, Steven had become Kanto's first gym leader. He was proud, wearing the boulder badge, but at the same time, loathed it. For three years prior, someone with the very same title destroyed his first and favorite Pokemon... The nurses couldn't help it, but he could. It was all his father's fault. He shook the thought out of his mind. There was more important business.

He was going to Hoenn, across the sea, for the League challenge there. But to qualify for that, he first needed to win a knockout challenge at the trainer tower on 7 Island. And to qualify for that he first needed to beat five gym leaders in Kanto. All right, maybe he won't Go to Hoenn quite so soon.

He had already beaten four gyms Here. Defeating all five in a row, though, with only taking breaks in centers in between, would be tough.
__________________________________________________ __-
Sorry the first chapter is so short, I couldn't fit more words in, and I plan to end this chapter here, but... Yea. So, what do you think?

Entei
11-07-2004, 04:00 AM
I first started reading it, and i was like 'Woah'. If the detail you had in the first few paragraphs had kept going, that would have been one mega story starting there!

Squirtle,Totodile,Mudkip
11-09-2004, 11:35 PM
But he needn't give up hope. He had heard of a trainer called red who, against all odds, became champion. This tale inspired hope in Steven, now eleven, first gym leader of Kanto. But simply battling, training, and beating everyone who entered his gym was not enough. He wanted to go somewhere that he must explore... Someplace like... Hoenn.
The next day, Steven found himself on a ship in Viridian harbour, headed for Slateport city. As the ship left Kanto, with the wing whipping against his face, Steven wondered.
"Why have I done this? What have I gotten myself into?"
"Are... Is there something wrong?" Another passenger said to him as she walked by.
"No. Nothing at all."
The light faded, and soon it was night. Some were having a fancy dinner, but Steven lay half-awake in the moonlight that shone through his cabin window.
All of a sudden, he heard shouts, a Pokemon being released, a growl, and-
He burst out of his cabin, running down his cabin. He readied a Pokeball as he bashed open another door with his elbow.
"THUG! GO, AGGRON!"
A man lay on the deck, panting. Another, wearing baggy blue jeans, a striped shirt and a blue bandana stood looming over him. Beside the obvious attacker was a black wolf-like pokemon steven had never seen before.
AGGRON appeard in front of the Pokeball which Steven now clutched in his left hand. Before the mysterious attacker could say "Mightyena! Crunch!", Stevens Aggron had already swung his massive at it. Upon impact, the massive steel tail carried and swung the Mightyena into the railing, where it then sank to the deck.
As this was happening, another Pokeball was rolling off the metal deck - straight into the ocean. The man who had been pinned to the ground by the wolf pokemon screemed as loud as he could over all this, with the little breath he had left from the struggle. Steven's reaction was immediate. He did a flip, right over the edge of the ship! He caught the ball just in time, with the tips of his fingers. Having calculated his jump wrong, he would have fallen overboard had it not been for the firm grip he now felt around his ankle.
"Come on! Haul me up before I drop this thing!"
Funny enough, as though he 'jinxed' himself, his fingers slipped. the apperantly precious Pokeball fell... fell... and "SPLOOSH!" it hit the water.
His rescuer, who kept him from falling into the sea, now hauled him up. It was rather uncomfortable, being dragged up the side of an ocean liner, with rivets going up nose now and then... But nevertheless, what he disliked even more, was now staring him in the face. His father.