PDA

View Full Version : Breeding Sandshrew

Lapras
03-13-2004, 02:32 PM
Hi! I'm new to this forum and I have a question about breeding :shifty:

Is there a breeding-chain that can get you a baby Sandshrew with both Sowrds Dance and Rock Slide?

Thank u! :wink:

shadowfox
04-07-2005, 07:06 PM
r u on fr/lg or r/s?can ss even learn swords dance?

ElementWyvern
04-07-2005, 09:08 PM
Hi! I'm new to this forum and I have a question about breeding

Is there a breeding-chain that can get you a baby Sandshrew with both Sowrds Dance and Rock Slide?

Thank u!

There is no way to get Swords Dance and Rock Slide both on Sandshrew. You can get Rock Slide from Camerupt, and Swords Dance from Absol, if you just wnat one of the moves. :/

Lance
04-13-2005, 09:32 AM
2 words: Move tutors!

Neptune's Disciple
04-13-2005, 09:59 AM
Unless you're happy with having ancient power instead of rockslide, there is no way you can get rockslide and swords dance on sandshrew without the use of the FR/LG move tutor.

Lance
04-13-2005, 08:02 PM
yeah ancient power is a good move,
you trade in PP for more accuracy and the chance for a total stat uppage!

.AzureLight
04-13-2005, 11:09 PM
I'm pretty sure Absol passes both on. (Tahnks to Move Tutor, Absol learns Rock Slide [to my knowledge...])

hannah potter
04-14-2005, 11:18 AM
use a ditto
or use an opperist sex to what u allready have with the one you have so
u need a male sandrew and a female one
or just use a ditto
only avileble in the newer versions

IT
04-14-2005, 02:23 PM
use a ditto
or use an opperist sex to what u allready have with the one you have so
u need a male sandrew and a female one
or just use a ditto
only avileble in the newer versions

I didn't quite get that...But yeah, rock slide move tutor in rock tunnel and swords dance tutor in island 7 bridge before sevault canyon, just to let you know in case you didn't know already, well you probably did...Can sandslash survive that long to use SDance?

shadowfox
04-14-2005, 07:32 PM
think it means get a ditto or breed ss to ss

Yggdrasill
04-15-2005, 05:42 PM
No go to the move tutor and learn it that way or use a TM.

Dark Master
04-15-2005, 06:19 PM
If I don't take compleetly wrong, there is a way to breed both Swords Dance and Rock Slide on Sandshrew. Just to say one word: Smeargle.
You just get Swords Dance and Rock Slide on a male Smeargle, and breed it with a female Sandshrew/Sandslash.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Mysterio
04-15-2005, 06:48 PM
Dark Master's right. Go with the Smeargle idea. Battle your friends and tell them to use Rock Slide/Swords Dance on Smeargle. The attack works, Sketch is successful, and a few thousand steps later you have the Sandshrew you want!

horseangel38
12-10-2011, 05:08 AM
In Fire Red if you cant catch a sandshrew can you make one by breeding??? if so what parents do u need to put in the breeding center to get a sandshrew?

Swampert Guy
12-20-2011, 10:53 AM
Well, it depends on what game you're playing.

If you're playing Fire Red/Leaf Green, to build a Sandshrew with both Rock Slide and Swords Dance you just need to talk with the respective Move-Tutors. It's pretty easy.

If you're playing Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald you could ask a friend to trade a Sandshrew with those moves included in the moveset, but I don't think he was going to waste Move-Tutors on a Pokémon he's going to trade away.

But if you want have a Sandshrew from breeding with this moves, then I have to say you that there's no a breeding that will provide you both moves in only one moveset.

But if you choose a move, you can have so a male Absol/Camerupt with Rock Slide or Larvitar with Swords Dance, so just catch a female Sandshrew to breed and the other move you take from a move-tutor.