PDA

View Full Version : Nintendogs~

Fluffy Mew
06-16-2007, 08:53 PM
Nintendogs! come talk about nintendogs right here!

FirePwnsRock
06-17-2007, 07:23 AM
Nintendogs! come talk about nintendogs right here!

well....lets just say that my first time playing the game was...uh.....different from normal:oops:.

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
06-18-2007, 01:51 AM
I used to like playing it, but it eventually got repetitive, so i don't play it anymore. I just regret never getting the space room, or a pug ;_; PUGS ARE CUTE

Epic trainer
06-18-2007, 03:42 PM
I still play it.It is really fun.I like shelties because they are so smart!:3

darkrai92
06-23-2007, 05:44 AM
the games really good but the noise they make when they drink water is annoying

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
06-23-2007, 07:22 AM
I just started playing again... I have about 24000 trainer points, and I just got a Chihuahua named Taco. TACOS! But I need tacos. I need them or I will explode. That happens to me sometimes...

Jer49
03-04-2008, 11:14 PM
Nintendogs RULE! I have a daschound named Max the 2nd, because I have a real dog named Max. But I can't start a new game for a random reason.(Yes, you can start a new game.) But in my previous games, I had only Daschounds and Sibrarian Huskys. Daschounds RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jer49. Remember it! REMEMBER!

Metagross Ex
03-05-2008, 04:50 PM
Nintendogs RULE! I have a daschound named Max the 2nd, because I have a real dog named Max. But I can't start a new game for a random reason.(Yes, you can start a new game.) But in my previous games, I had only Daschounds and Sibrarian Huskys. Daschounds RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jer49. Remember it! REMEMBER!

Yeah I used to have the Dauchsund one or however you spell that but then I traded it in I had all dogs at the store place all items and money was infinite. LOL!!:crackup::crackup: (obviously an AR)

suzyK
03-05-2008, 10:41 PM
Actually, my second choice for DS was Nintendogs, but I got BBA instead. I'd like a Nintencats game, actually. I like cats better.

Jer49
03-05-2008, 11:33 PM
*GASP!*

Dogs are better that cats! (No offense to my two cats.)

suzyK
03-05-2008, 11:34 PM
No they aren't. Just last year in Canada, a Pit Bull killed a young 5 year old girl. You don't see cats doing that, now do you?

Sorry for being off-topic, but they might as well make a Nintenhamsters game too.

Metagross Ex
03-06-2008, 12:09 AM
Dogs are more reliable friends and can be better friends than cats they can help you a lot and are a man's best friend!:cool: Well duhh you don't see cats killing young girls, but usually dogs don't do that if you get to know them well. Besides I think cats don't really like I think kittens are cute but I've seen a lot of people get hissed by the cats before. No offense, Also sorry if I sound a little mean.

suzyK
03-06-2008, 12:41 AM
Dogs are more reliable friends and can be better friends than cats they can help you a lot and are a man's best friend!:cool: Well duhh you don't see cats killing young girls, but usually dogs don't do that if you get to know them well. Besides I think cats don't really like I think kittens are cute but I've seen a lot of people get hissed by the cats before. No offense, Also sorry if I sound a little mean.

No point in debating about this, some humans decided to stereotype a dog by calling it a 'man's best friend'. Not exactly how I see it. I've had bad experiences with dogs, so I can't say I like them. I agree, I like some, some are cute but I just can't stand the over excited ones. They are prone to bite and leap on you. I don't like that.

I'd rather be hissed at and clawed at (cats almost never hiss at me for some reason) than have a heavy, 70 pound dog leap on me. You don't sound mean at all, and I've owned a kitten before and I know how playful and cute they can be. Grown cats have proved to be goo companions over time, some even enjoy playing with little children. I'm hoping to get a cat soon.

Nintendogs is an alright game. I've seen little dog carriers about them in La Senza Girl, so I can't really say anything good about it.