PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Children

___Alana_Marie___
06-17-2007, 04:58 PM
Long ago the wild dragons and the tamed dragons lived in peace. All had the same scales, the color of the rainbow. They lived amongst humans for many years. Until one day a fight broke out, it lasted years and years. Tearing great chunks out of the dragon population. One dragon old, and wise. Lay in a beautiful Grotto. He knew that his kind would destroy them selves. So in a desperate attempt to save them, he let out a mighty roar. Before him lay 8 eggs. All different colors like the gemstones that lined his den. With his dying breath he teleported them to the capitol of the human land. Linsivia. Where hundreds of years later 8 children would discover them.

200 years later they are found, it is up to the children to let their heart be lead by evil or guided by light.

Sign-up

Ok so there it is ^^; ok I have very few rules
1) cursing to a minimum
2) No Godmodding
3) No Bunnying
4) Romance is allowed!!!

Here is a list of the eggs and where they are hidden in town

Amethyst: Disguised as one of the stones in the well
Diamond: At the bottom of a creek just outside of town(Taken)
Sapphire: In the basement of city hall (taken)
Emerald: Out in the forest west of town (Taken by Alana)
Ruby: Somewhere in the work shop of the blacksmith (taken)
Opal: At the bottom of the clock tower(taken)
lapis Lazuli: In the corn field (taken)
Aqua Marine: Bottom of fountain(taken)

[B]NOTE: The eggs are the size of water melons, witch means until the child finds them, they are hidden to any other being.
Also the gender of the Dragon is opposite of yours
Sign-up sheet
Name: (first and Last)
Dragon egg:
Dragons Gender: (Opposite of yours)
Dragons name:
Your Description:(how you look)
History: (About your past)
Your Personality:
Dragons Description: (same color as stone)
Dragons Personality

OK here is an example (aka mine!)

Name: Alisia Riversmith

Dragon egg: Emerald Egg

Dragons Gender: Male

Dragons name: Emeran

Your Description: Dirty blonde hair, Shimmering blue eyes. She measures up to 5"3. A slender athletic build. Clad in a Light blue dress. And Black cloak

History: She was abandon as a baby and grew up in the forest outside of town. Surviving on berries and robbing rich greedy noble men. She never really had nay friends. EVER! She is sort of a loner

Your Personality: She is a loud and annoying person and she gets herself into allot of trouble. She I pretty much a little to confidant.

Dragons Description: Emeran has deep green scales and sparkling blue eyes. His talons are the color of Ebony. Teeth like daggers. As a baby he stands at 2 feet. When he grows up she is 7 feet!

Dragons Personality: He is serious and strong-minded. He is smart and cunning. The exact Opposite of Anna.
__________________________________________________ _______________________

Hope everyone likes it ^^;

Saraibre Ryu
06-17-2007, 05:07 PM
Reserve me Amythest, I'll post a profile in a minute. I just need to think of something first.

Xlugon Pyro
06-17-2007, 05:08 PM
Looks cool. I'm reserving the sapphire egg if ye don't mind. The sign-up is coming up right now. I'm seperating dragon info from the human char info if ye dont mind. If you've guys been noticing, I like playing the popular girl type of character. >:D

Name: Yue Kyuei
Egg: Sapphire
Personality: She is usually carefree and joyous. Yue is very independant when it comes to her ideals and morals. The girl is very kind and helpful, and is quite outgoing, so much to the point that it seems she's very obnoxious and goofy. Despite this, she's a very good problem solver and always has very wise, helpful advice to give to anyone with any problems. Just about everyone loves her, and the few that don't usually are envious. She does get angry occassionally, and will strike back viciously if you get on her back side. She's a very mature, organized individual, and although she's a great leader, often times she prefers to do things herself. She's also probably one of the most intelligent people you'll ever meet in your lifetime.
Description: This girl is one attractive teen. Her hair is an auburn color that reaches down a few inches below her shoulders. It is also wavey, making it have a very mystical, yet beautiful appearance. Sometimes she'll use blue or green ribbons to tie up her hair to either make herself appear more attractive, or to ready for combat. Usually she ties her hair to make ponytails. Her eyes go well with her hair, as they are a blue color. She has a few freckles dotting her lightly tanned face, but they somehow magnify the girl's attractive appearance. Her attractiveness would not be complete with her rather slim body and a slight muscular build due to her athletic, healthy body. Females don't get too muscular unless they become body builders, afterall. Finally, the last two attractive physical qualities of Yue is her rounded, somewhat large booty, and her large breasts, which are quite a bit above average size.
Biography: Yue was born in a small town in the mountains. At the time, her mom had taken over the farm when her dad had to go to war. The girl made no friends in the town, but the village was soon attacked by a mysterious plague, so they had to move. During this period, Yue also was trained at a local dojo in martial arts and in 4 years, by the time they moved into the capitol itself, Yue was a black belt. After moving to the heart of the capitol, Yue was placed in a church for education, and she quickly became popular amongst the other students. By this time, Yue's mother was an arch bishop of the church. Yue's church years worked out very well, as she became the center of attention. Guys wanted to date her and girls wanted to be her. She was very popular and very attractive, and still is. Not only was she popular, but Yue's knew her content well. She was very successful and became very athletic, participating in archery school and weapon mastery school. However, her life would soon change while her mom attends an important meeting at the city hall, Yue explores around to find an intriguing site within the building's basement...

Dragon's Name: Xojek
Dragon's Gender: Male
Dragon's Description: Like the egg he was born from, his scales are a vivid cerulean blue. His claws are pitch black, but have been known to occasionally have a strange fiery glow in them at times. Xojek has mysterious black eyes, but they have also been known to turn bloodshot red in certain situations. Like all dragons, he's born with with wings, but he can't fly with them yet. His wing skin is a light purple color, and his belly scales are also a light purple, but they seem to have a stronger red tint to them. If you open Xojek's mouth, his toungue and insides are blue. His teeth are pearly white. Like all dragons, he has a long snout, but slightly longer than normal and appears somewhat like an alligator's. He has a few black tale spikes at the end of his tail.
Down his spine is a perfect line of black scales pointed upwards connected to his backbone. He has two sets of horns, all of the exact same length. All four are black. Two are up on his head, while the other two point diagonally outward from his cheeks and lower jaw. He has a few smaller black horns in between. Behind these are his small spear shaped blue ears, but usually they go unnoticed. At birth, he is only 4 feet long and 2 feet tall with a wingspan of 6 feet. When he's fully grown, he is 55 feet long, 24 feet tall, and has a wingspan of 130 feet. Xojek can not only exhale fire, but he can exhale blue lightning and frost.
Dragon's Personality: Xojek is brave, honorable, and fierce. He hates losing in combat or competitions and is extremely competitive. Worst of all, he angers easily, and is seemingly uncontrollable when full of rage. Despite this, Xojek is very protective and always has good intentions. Not only that, Xojek is extremely intelligent and is an excellent problem solver. He himself is also very wise, strong, and knows how to always be happy. Xojek is possibly the best friend you could ever have, and because he doesn't have many hobbies besides his own, he often thinks of others as a way out of boredom. He is a tough cookie and very independant. Xojek has something many people and animals, even something most dragons don't have, and that is his strong burning hot spirit.

Yay! Profile's done!

Hakumeineko
06-17-2007, 05:10 PM
There we go, finished.

Name:
Edward (or Ed) Tenray
Dragon egg:
Opal
Your Description:
Edward stands at about 168 centimetres tall, with a weight not obese but not skinny either; this boy sits comfortably in the middle. Brown hair surrounds his head, which can be described as scruffy and slightly spiked, and reaches down to his chin in some places. Cloudy green eyes stare from behind his hair, barely visible to others, but Edward seems to be able to see perfectly fine. The wardrobe of the boy consists of only one outfit, which he had scavenged of a passerby one dark night. This outfit consists of: a pair of dark leather breeches; black boots without a heel; a lighter leather tunic that looks to be too large; a dirty white shirt to go underneath the tunic; and a black cloak to hide himself. A large, dusty brown blanket can be found in his 'home', which is used to either keep himself or Leera warm on the cold nights. Most of the time, though not always, a black leather belt will cling to his hips, which is where he carries his dagger. When going somewhere dangerous, a bow is slung over his shoulder and a handful of hand-made arrows are held in place by his belt.
History:
Growing up in the rough area of Linsivia prevented Edward from having the childhood every child deserved. His parents tried their best, but the other children of the area had too much of an influence on the boy. Neither parent had wanted to live in this area, but it had been a choice between this or the streets.
Edward's so-called friends were always vandalizing, breaking or destroying objects. The boy, wanting to look good in the eyes of the others, always used to join in, even though he knew it was the wrong thing to do. The group got into trouble nearly every day, yet Edward was the only one to ever get scolded for it. The parents of the other children couldn't care less for what their children got up to, and some parents even praised their children. This disgusted even the young Ed, though he still hung around with them for fear of being the jest of the others.
This carried on for many years, until the day Edward turned 12 years old. A sickness had swept through the rougher area of Linsivia, and only the rougher part. Some still say to this day that the sickness had actually been released by the upper part of the city to wipe out the 'vermin', as they called it.
On the second day, people began to start dying. There seemed to be no symptoms and no physical features to the sickness, basically making people drop dead in their tracks. The children and the frail succumbed to it the most. However, others suffered as well. The parents of Edward were neither old nor frail, but both were taken by the sickness. Most of the children of the area also caught it, though Edward did not.
With his parents and so-called friends gone, he decided he should leave the area and live on his own. Before he left, however, he placed a flower on each of his parents graves. Now he spends his time robbing food from the better off, practicing his weapon skills and generally keeping himself alive. He is now very skilled with a dagger and the bow and arrow. Edward has currently taken up residence in the clock tower, since no-one goes there particularly often.
Your Personality:
Ever since witnessing the sickness that swept through his old home, Edward has been very secretive, and keeps himself to himself. Unless you forced it out of him, you would probably hear nothing of his past. He will not let any emotions surface, and keeps them locked away inside of him. Though he refuses to admit it, he is almost scared of them in a sense: He does not want to get too close to anyone for fear of losing them like his parents, and does not want to show fear because he knows it would give another the upper hand. His intelligence is above average, but is known to take the back seat when he is with others, and will let them do the work, leading them to think him incapable and unintelligent. Edward is also a very quiet person, extremely different to the vandalizing little boy he used to be. Because of this, he is very independent and extremely capable of taking care of himself.
Despite these characteristics, he keeps the innocent, friendly, talkative boy he used to be, before meeting his old 'friends', locked away inside him, along with his emotions.

Dragons Gender:
Female
Dragons Name:
Leera
Dragons Description:
The majority of Leera's scales are the colour of a black opal, one of the rarer kinds of that gemstone. Her chest, claws, feet and lower jaw are all a mixture of rainbow-like colours, which range from red to a purple, though each colour is of a very dark tone, and look nothing like a rainbow. The scales reflect sunlight as well as a mirror reflects objects. Unlike a mirror, however, the scales change the sunlight into a colour which is tinted with a dark colour that is almost black, giving the dragon a sort of glowing aura around her body. Spikes run from the forehead down to the tip of her tail, each marginally smaller than the last. All are white in colour to give contrast to Leera's scales.
The wings that are attached to the dragon's shoulder blades are easily the length of her whole body, if not larger. Her tail is approximately three quarters the length of her wings and body. Muscles lie underneath the skin and scales, though are easily visible, and give some thickness to her otherwise lean body.
The same characters are true for her baby form as well, although her scales are of a slightly lighter tone, and are not as reflective; a slight glow still surrounds her body, despite this, although it is not nearly as noticeable.
Dragons Personality:
In contrast to both her dark appearance and her master's personality, she is a very nice dragon if you are able to get on the right side of her. Although still not particularly talkative, she would usually be the one to tell others what Edward may be thinking, if she ever met someone not mortally afraid of her. Adding to this, you are much more likely to start a conversation with Leera that with Ed.
However, her bad side is something to be afraid of. Just because you may be on her good side at most times, doesn't mean you will never meet her bad side; this is something which Edward had found out the hard way. She can get very vicious when in a bad mood, and may attack even her friends. Leera is extremely protective of Edward, and will defend him with her life. She is also very protective of friends (even in a bad mood if they are in grave danger), or at least would be if she actually had any apart from Ed. So if you provoke her: beware.
Despite the pretty much opposite personality's of the pair, they are very good friends, though Ed will be the last to admit it.

Lord Fedora
06-17-2007, 05:15 PM
Excellent job Padawan, you have done well. Reserve me Diamond if you please. I'll have my sign-up in a little bit.

Xlugon Pyro
06-17-2007, 05:25 PM
Heh. At first, I saw Alana with an emerald egg, which is my favorite color (emerald=green), so I was like... damn... But then, I thought how cool a blue dragon would be. Even cooler than a green one, which are very common. Luck turns out, there it was, the sapphire egg! Free for the taking! Woohoo! Turns out I got an even better egg, in my opinion, of course!

DeidarasClay
06-17-2007, 05:30 PM
Reserve me Aqua Marine, I'll be working on my profile.

Name: Alivia "Aqua" Benedicta

Dragon Egg: Aqua Marine

Dragons Name: Unda Extraxi, Unda for short.

Your Description: Aqua has long, deep, dark blue hair, along with the same color eyes. Some say she was born to raise a blue dragon like herself, but dragons haven't been seen in two centuries. She wears a light blue shirt that ends in to sets of frills, blue, like here shirt, then white under it. Under that is a long, almost dress like skirt, that is, of course, blue. She wears normal white socks and black heel-things (I'm a boy, I dunno >_<;)

History: Aqua has lived all her life in the capital, Linsivia. Well, here teenage life, that is. Her family constantly moved, from one small town to another, keeping very close to a body of water in one way or another. Aqua is always out and about, be it shopping for fresh ingredients for cooking, honing her archery skills, or spending most of her time at the giant water fountain in the middle of town.

Your Personality: She is very up-beat and cheer; she's like the sister, the sticky glue that holds the whole group together (She reminds me of Fia from Riviera xD). Aqua feels she's responsible for things, and is probably the first to panic during a really bad situation. And some times, she can get just a TAD bit too. . .You know. . .O_o;;.

Dragons Description: As a small wyrmling, Unda has scales on it's neck that expand down to it's underbelly that look like this:

Think Pikachu's head, ear, top of head, ear, ears come down to sharp point, new scale. Yeah ^__^;; Sorry, anyways:

Unda's tail ends like and arrow, and all limbs ends in two claws going forward and one to the side. Unda is dark blue, and his face is rounded and sorta blunt like. His fragile wings has very small scales, and three long bones are visible in them.

Dragons Personality: Unda is very energetic and playful, always wanting to go here and this, do this and that. He is very self confident, and never backs down from a challenge. Ever. He is very strong willed, and some could call him very hard-headed and reckless. Unda would rater run around or swim than laze around in flowers or something.

Saraibre Ryu
06-17-2007, 06:07 PM
Sorry the dragon picture is so big. I can't explain physical appearances all that well.

Name: Rikku Buryaku
Dragon egg: Amythest
Dragons name: Boshoku Bahamut (Usually just called Shoku)
Your Description: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/tennisfairy/Anime-%20Random/86770118.jpg Since its in medieval, she wears a hooded cloak the same color as the sweater in the pic, a dark violet tunic underneath, and black pants.
History: Much of a loner anywhere, because she was shunted from social groups. She is a strong believer in anything she believes in, especially the fact that dragons do exist. Her parents are favored by royalty and rarely see her, or take the time to because they're so busy.
Your Personality:Stubborn, smart, has a bad habit of chewing on her nails. Deny's personal truth, usually about herself when talking to other people about it, or when she doesn't want anyone to know something. Impulsive, and perceptive. She can be opinionated, but is an open person who looks forward. She has brontophobia, or fear of thunder and lightning, but she only gets it when she can fly on her dragon. She enjoys anything to do with music, and tries not to let anyone find out she's a good singer and dancer. She speaks her mind, and isn't afraid to, but sometimes she does when it isn't called for. Very understanding, and sometimes like to do things on her own, but is always there to help. (Much like FF X-2 Rikku, which is why I used her name, she's my hero!.)
Dragons Description: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b184/cokeisnice/Dragons/b0df9dca.jpg Scales are a darl lavender color tinted indigo. Eye color changed depending on his mood. Only the size of a large cat now, but will be twice the size of a horse when at an older age.
Dragons Personality: Much likes to bug Rikku with the truth she deny's and often has an ongoing argument about it. Stubborn like Rikku, protective, sometimes a little too much, especially over what is his, or thinks is his. A hard worker like Rikku as well, but knows when to take a break, unlike her. He can be very wise at times, saying philisophical things that you would least expect him to say. He can be a perfectionist sometimes, but Rikku stops him before he will go too far over the edge. He is not afraid to speak his mind unless the situation calls for it not to happen.

Gear
06-17-2007, 07:29 PM
Heh my bad, wont hapen again ^^
---

Name: David Arias
Dragon egg: Ruby
Dragons Gender: ♀
Dragons name: Amp

Your Description: His clothes consist of brown cargo pants, a black vest, a white shirt beneath the vest, a pair of black boots with dirt and mud on them, and a pair of goggles which lie on his forehead. His goggles are used for his job as an aparentice at a black smith. He has Dark brown messy hair that is held up on the front by the goggles. He has a pair of gauntlets he made in the black smith, though he is only seen wearing them at a battle. He has a huge scar on his left arm that goes in a zig zag that he got on in a sword fight. He has light brown skin and has a athletic build. He has yellow eyes. His sword looks very similar to that of a Spatha and a Crossbow.

History: David was a bastard child, being abandoned as a child at a local church. When he was 7 the church sent him to become a page and work his way to become a knight. He refused to do so and the night he was given the news, he ran away. As the days went by he encountered a town where many villagers have already inhabited. He decided to live in ths town since it was the only town he had encountered since he had left. He lived off of people's generousity and the food they gave him for nearly 3 years. After getting tired of having to live on the streets, he got a job as an aprentice for the local Black Smith. Since David was only 10 and homeless, Charles (black smith) allowed David to live in the shack he had in the back of his shop. David, now 13, has created many weapons and has become quite experienced with a sword now and has made his own cross bow. One day, however Charles was brutually murdered by an unkown knight. David, filled with rage, voued to find this murder and give him a slow and painful death.

Your Personality: David has a cold heart, willing to kill something if it was just in the way. He is easily angered, which leads him to do ridiculos things. He refuses to accept any blame for his own misdeeds, and rather blame someone else. When he engages in combat he usually prevails driven by his hateful core. The only person he never would dare attack was Charles.

Dragons Description: Amp, being the Ruby Dragon, has dark red scales. She has spikes that run down her back and into her tail. Her tail resembles that of a lizards and her eyes are bright yellow. She also has a Ruby embeded on her forehead. Her wings have small spikes at each tip.

Dragons Personality: She is always in a good mood, even when the situation looks grim. She is always eager to battle but dosn't like to get her claws dirty. She is very modest although she is known to get mad easily.

Xlugon Pyro
06-17-2007, 10:22 PM
Eh, nevermind that one question. Looks like it's in modern times then. I do have another question. Like in Eragon, will our dragons eventually be able to give us magical powers?

By the way Gear, Opal is already taken. I'm gunna make a guide for you guys so you know what your dragon's color will look like.

Amethyst: Purple
Diamond: Crystaline, Transparent (Not like a Ghost), White
Sapphire: Blue
Emerald: Green
Ruby: Red
Opal: Rainbow (Red, Yellow, Green, Blue)
Lapis Lazuli: Dark Blue
Aqua Marine: Light Blue

___Alana_Marie___
06-17-2007, 11:27 PM
[QUOTE=Gear;1230724]Name: David Arias
Dragon egg: Opal
QUOTE]

Yes love sorry, Eevee King reserved it already, which kind of makes me think. Did you read everything? Gear try again woth another egg..

Also...

Sarabrie Accepted

Hakumeineko Accepted

DeidarasClay Accepted it was so-so it didnt seem as if you were confortable writing as a girl, but thats alright! you made it

Yes ok, I was wondering, why is almost everyone being a girl.

COME ON GUYS!!!! WE NEED SOME MEN! Ya know this might turn into a girl fest, adn we dont want poor Hakumeineko to be all alone!

And! Thanks Sensei! ^^; i was staying up late couldnt sleep and i decieded to make a RP!

Xlugon Pyro
06-17-2007, 11:35 PM
QUOTE]

Yes love sorry, Eevee King reserved it already, which kind of makes me think. Did you read everything? Gear try again woth another egg..

Also...

Sarabrie Accepted

Hakumeineko Accepted

DeidarasClay Accepted it was so-so it didnt seem as if you were confortable writing as a girl, but thats alright! you made it

COME ON GUYS!!!! WE NEED SOME MEN! Ya know this might turn into a girl fest, adn we dont want poor Hakumeineko to be all alone!

And! Thanks Sensei! ^^; i was staying up late couldnt sleep and i decieded to make a RP!
It was Hakumeineko who took opal. Eeveeking wanted the diamond one. Hakumeineko wont mind. Afterall, a guy character should like having girls around him...

Saraibre Ryu
06-17-2007, 11:39 PM
Yay I got accepted! Anyway, the oh so usual question pops up: When do we start? If there's anything I like better than KH and FF, its dragons!

___Alana_Marie___
06-18-2007, 12:07 AM
Eh Right sorry, i spaced out there Sensei had Diamond, right. *checks clock* ....umm maybe i should be getting to sleep. Last day of school tomorrow. ^^; and i am not thinking straight. Dont want to mess anything up. Oh Sarabre, It starts when we have all for Dragon children.

*Grabs Pillow and teddy bear, waves* Happy singing up!

DeidarasClay
06-18-2007, 12:30 AM
QUOTE]

Also...

Sarabrie Accepted

Hakumeineko Accepted

Um, excuse me? One of my most successful RPGs was with a female character. There's no way I wasn't comfortable with it :/

Lord Fedora
06-18-2007, 12:46 AM
[QUOTE=___Alana_Marie___;1231824]

Um, excuse me? One of my most successful RPGs was with a female character. There's no way I wasn't comfortable with it :/
And much as love my Cole character, Amelia is my favorite in every way. Anyone notice how Cole hasn't been seen around these parts lately? That's because Amelia has taken charge. In fact, I'm going to use her in this one. Poor Cole, sitting in his room in my imagination with nothing to do.

Gear
06-18-2007, 12:56 AM
sorry I went straight into typing when I saw this, I already edited it.

Xlugon Pyro
06-18-2007, 02:03 AM
When DID you come up with Amelia anyway, Eeveeking? Was it in my P3K RP or was it earlier than that?

Harry Potter
06-18-2007, 12:50 PM
Can you reserve me a spot while I make my sign up or are there any left? I coulden't count them all with so many people reserving spots.

bekah_the_pikachu
06-18-2007, 01:05 PM
Can I join? Reserve a spot for me please and I'll post my stuff later.

Draconic_Espeon
06-18-2007, 05:54 PM
Name: Daniel "Dan" Dorager

Description
Dan looks fairly young for his age. He's short, standing at only 5'8" in height, and has a round, childish face, with a small nose and a light dusting of freckles. His hair is jet black, his eyes a piercing blue. He's rather thin, though not unnaturally so, and scrawny. He las little muscle to speak of, though he's incredibly fast and light on his feet. He has very little stamina, though, and can't run for any long period of time. He's a regular little monkey, and loves to climb all manner of things, ranging from trees to buildings.

His attire is simple, worn breeches reaching to his knees, with frayed hems, and a plain-looking shirt, turned almost a light grayish brown from repeated washing. He doesn't wear shoes except when he's going into town, and even then they are simple sandles of wood and animal hide.

Personality
Dan is a carefree person, prefering to mostly go with the flow. He isn't one to get angry or worry over things, instead trusting that the times will get better. He's still hard working and determined, unlikely to give up on something until he finishes or faints from exhaustion. Not always a good trait, but it keeps him going. He's highly protective of those he cares for, and will do anything for them. He treasures friends and family alike. He abhors violence, but if he gets caught up in a battle, he'll give it his all and go down fighting.

History
Dan grew up a farmer's son, and has lived most of his life on a farm. He lives with his three brothers and his father, though their mother died giving birth to Dan's youngest brother, little Nick. Having never been much good with farm work, Dan took over the tasks of a wife, keeping the house clean and cooking, and would also ride into town to sell surplus crops. His father appreciates the work, but his older brothers always tease him about it. It was one day when Dan's father fell ill during the fall harvest than Dan found his egg. Dan was forced to help out when he happened upon the egg. The family is considering selling it, seeing as it looks like a large pretty stone, colored like the night sky, but Dan is against it.

Dragon Egg: Lapis Lazuli
Dragon's Name: Amaiy
Dragon's Gender: Female

Dragon's Description
Amaiy is a beautiful dragon, her body lithe and flowing. She's obviously a wonderful flier, for her wings are simply huge, at least six feet across compared to her own body length of three feet. Her head is wedge-shaped, her snout small, but getting progressively bigger to her forehead. Two tiny horns protrude from her temples, and will eventually grow and become curved. Her mouth is small for a dragon, though still possesses a number of sharp teeth. Her eyes are large in her head, a bright, deep amber shade, contrasting greatly with her navy scales. Wave-shaped spines run along her back, and she has four legs, long but thin. Each is tipped with silver claws. Her torso is small, allowing her to cut through the air easily, and her long, whip-like tail is used as a rudder to steer in flight. She won't get much longer than ten feet, but her wings will be simply enormous full grown, nearly twenty feet from tip to tip. She is completely navy blue in color, all but the occassional lighter blue scale or spot, giving her the appearance of a starry sky.

Dragon's Personality
Amaiy is cool and collected, not as carefree as her partner, but not paranoid or aggressive, either. She loves the sky, but Dan moreso, and would giver her life to protect him from harm. Anyone that may try to hurt him is instantly her enemy, and that is not a good place to be. While she can get angry, she doesn't let her anger consume her, and is still able to think through her options. Like Dan, she's more about speed than strength. She's a hesitant fighter, but quick and hard to catch.

There's a guy for ya. Hope the Lapis Lazuli isn't taken.

Xlugon Pyro
06-18-2007, 06:06 PM

Description
Dan looks fairly young for his age. He's short, standing at only 5'8" in height, and has a round, childish face, with a small nose and a light dusting of freckles. His hair is jet black, his eyes a piercing blue. He's rather thin, though not unnaturally so, and scrawny. He las little muscle to speak of, though he's incredibly fast and light on his feet. He has very little stamina, though, and can't run for any long period of time. He's a regular little monkey, and loves to climb all manner of things, ranging from trees to buildings.

His attire is simple, worn jeans with tears in the knees and at the hems, with a dark navy T-shirt. He'll usually wear a thin jacket as well, more for style than warmth, always light green in color.

Personality
Dan is a carefree person, prefering to mostly go with the flow. He isn't one to get angry or worry over things, instead trusting that the times will get better. He's still hard working and determined, unlikely to give up on something until he finishes or faints from exhaustion. Not always a good trait, but it keeps him going. He's highly protective of those he cares for, and will do anything for them. He treasures friends and family alike. He abhors violence, but if he gets caught up in a battle, he'll give it his all and go down fighting.

History
Dan grew up a farmer's son, and has lived most of his life on a farm. He lives with his three brothers and his father, though their mother died giving birth to Dan's youngest brother, little Nick. Having never been much good with farm work, Dan took over the tasks of a wife, keeping the house clean and cooking, and would also ride into town to sell surplus crops. His father appreciates the work, but his older brothers always tease him about it. It was one day when Dan's father fell ill during the fall harvest than Dan found his egg. Dan was forced to help out when he happened upon the egg. The family is considering selling it, seeing as it looks like a large pretty stone, colored like the night sky, but Dan is against it.

Dragon's Description
Amaiy is a beautiful dragon, her body lithe and flowing. She's obviously a wonderful flier, for her wings are simply huge, at least six feet across compared to her own body length of three feet. Her head is wedge-shaped, her snout small, but getting progressively bigger to her forehead. Two tiny horns protrude from her temples, and will eventually grow and become curved. Her mouth is small for a dragon, though still possesses a number of sharp teeth. Her eyes are large in her head, a bright, deep amber shade, contrasting greatly with her navy scales. Wave-shaped spines run along her back, and she has four legs, long but thin. Each is tipped with silver claws. Her torso is small, allowing her to cut through the air easily, and her long, whip-like tail is used as a rudder to steer in flight. She won't get much longer than ten feet, but her wings will be simply enormous full grown, nearly twenty feet from tip to tip. She is completely navy blue in color, all but the occassional lighter blue scale or spot, giving her the appearance of a starry sky.

Dragon's Personality
Amaiy is cool and collected, not as carefree as her partner, but not paranoid or aggressive, either. She loves the sky, but Dan moreso, and would giver her life to protect him from harm. Anyone that may try to hurt him is instantly her enemy, and that is not a good place to be. While she can get angry, she doesn't let her anger consume her, and is still able to think through her options. Like Dan, she's more about speed than strength. She's a hesitant fighter, but quick and hard to catch.

Remember these dragons start out as babies, so make one for baby stage too.

Hakumeineko
06-18-2007, 07:02 PM
Name: David Arias

Also...

Sarabrie Accepted

Hakumeineko Accepted

Yay, I got in. ^^ Thanks.
In fact, I made Edward because there were so many girl characters, but it seems some more male characters are joining now.

Gaby
06-18-2007, 07:19 PM
Crap... I was planning on joining... but every egg is taken ;-;

Oh well... shoulda woken up earlier I guess *kills alarm clock* Go die! *goes to weep in a corner*

Xlugon Pyro
06-18-2007, 08:44 PM
Yo, I'm done now. Check my application on the first page then.

Harry Potter
06-18-2007, 09:00 PM

Description

His attire is simple, worn jeans with tears in the knees and at the hems, with a dark navy T-shirt. He'll usually wear a thin jacket as well, more for style than warmth, always light green in color.

Personality

History

Dragon's Description

Dragon's Personality

Hey I had reserverd a spot.

Xlugon Pyro
06-18-2007, 09:06 PM
And you spelt reserved wrong.. even though I know it's a typo. My sign- up on the 1st page is ready to be looked over. Also, Eeveeking still needs to fill out his application for the diamond egg.

Harry Potter
06-18-2007, 09:10 PM
Sorry I am not very good at spelling

Xlugon Pyro
06-18-2007, 09:27 PM
Sorry I am not very good at spelling
Then why are you roleplaying here? And why do you have the most hilarious picture of the actor of Harry Potter in your signature? Every time i look at it, I crack up laughing.

Draconic_Espeon
06-18-2007, 10:23 PM
Hey I had reserverd a spot.

Sorry. I wasn't sure how many were left, so I just picked an egg it looked like no one had taken and wrote the sign-up. :oops:

I did give her baby description. Smaller and cuter than adult, with stubby horns.

EDIT: .... OMG, I just realized that I have 2000+ posts. =X

bekah_the_pikachu
06-18-2007, 10:35 PM
Wait a sec every eggs taken? But I asked to save a spot.... That sucks.

Xlugon Pyro
06-18-2007, 10:37 PM
Glad I posted the minute after she first posted this. >:D

bekah_the_pikachu
06-18-2007, 10:43 PM
You mean there was/is an egg still left?

Saraibre Ryu
06-18-2007, 10:44 PM
Well, since we have all our people, then we can get started yes? Anyway, maybe there can be another egg added for bekah, since she did reserve a spot, although he didn't say what egg he wanted.

Xlugon Pyro
06-18-2007, 10:46 PM
Eeveeking needs to fill out an application because he's reserved, and DE and my applications need to be accepted before we can start. My app is ready to go, it just needs approval.

Harry Potter
06-18-2007, 10:46 PM
Then why are you roleplaying here? And why do you have the most hilarious picture of the actor of Harry Potter in your signature? Every time i look at it, I crack up laughing.

This isn’t your role-play so I am just going to ignore what you just said.

Xlugon Pyro
06-18-2007, 10:49 PM
This isn’t your role-play so I am just going to ignore what you just said.
Woah buddy, no hard feelings. You signature is absolutely hilarious. His expression makes me crack up. That's a good thing. :P

Saraibre Ryu
06-18-2007, 10:50 PM
Anywho, if there was a new egg to be added, I would as to gererously suggest Topaz, the coloring would be a golden color for Pyro's color chart.

bekah_the_pikachu
06-18-2007, 10:53 PM
Well I reserved quickly and didn't have time to pick out an egg. And HP, that pic is funny, sorry...

Saraibre Ryu
06-18-2007, 11:11 PM
Well if Alana will check this, she might make another egg for you.

Its crazy how close her name is to mine...

bekah_the_pikachu
06-18-2007, 11:30 PM
Yeah hopefully soon :P BTW I like your sig, it funny :D Your mom's actually making a fantasy series? sweet, that's cool. What's the name of it?

Saraibre Ryu
06-18-2007, 11:33 PM
Yay! Someone else find it funny! Anyway, she doesn't know yet, as she's only 10 chappies in, and she's taking FOREVER to write more. she could write a series just about the backround info for goodness sake. SO far, we just call it 'Dragon Whisperer', which kinda fits with the RP with it being about dragons and all.

bekah_the_pikachu
06-18-2007, 11:36 PM
That's awesome! IF she gets it published tell me, I'd love to read it!

Saraibre Ryu
06-18-2007, 11:38 PM
Alright I will, and you just went from 'Begginer to Amateur Trainer' Bekah! Oh and I sent Alana a PM to come here.

___Alana_Marie___
06-18-2007, 11:41 PM
OK! Whoa! Overload my brain! * Melts, Comes back * Ok here is the deal I will make 4 more eggs Since everyone is getting all angry about it!
And what ever egg I give you you take it or don’t RP!
Harry potter: Pearl (whitish pinkish)
Bekah: Topaz (yellowish)
Lordzangoose: jade (Darker green then emerald)
Gaby: Garnet (Oranger then Ruby)

Also, Draconic Accepted

Xlugon Accepted

XD head hurts. Oh gosh, once these people sign-up the RP is started and I am IGNORING this thread.
Also Harry I respect Xlugon’s Judgment, so please he has some points

Edit: Ya i have been gone for a while, study final exam week and all, but schools out! so ya! Also i am a amature trainer now! AND I hope yall know this is set in Medeval times.

Saraibre Ryu
06-18-2007, 11:43 PM
So are we going to start, or wait for the others? I'm assuming the wait option, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Gear
06-18-2007, 11:45 PM
Wait did I get acepted or was I rejected?

bekah_the_pikachu
06-18-2007, 11:52 PM
w00t! Thank you!! Ok here it is:

Name: Kijara "KJ" Blades
Dragon egg: Topaz
Dragon’s name: Umm... I'm not good with names (I just watched Eragon last night lol:P) How about Khajag (means blue-eyed)?
Your Description: Straight, brown hair that goes a little past her shoulders and light blue eyes. She usually ragged clothes. She wears guys clothes (basically not a dress). She is stronger than nearly all girls of her age. Working hard on the farm has helped that.
History: Worked on a family farm. Mom died, so was left with her dad. Only child so she grew up working on the farm. (short but can't think of anything else)
Your Personality: Naive, outgoing, determined kind of person who's always in some kind of trouble. Relies on an "act before thinking" rather than a "think before you act" motto. She's very smart, she just does stupid things. She hates anything girly, and would rather be out on an adventure with danger than work on some farm.
Dragons Description: Goldenish scales cover his muscular body. Long, thin, spikes protrude from his spine, behind the head (pointing out like a fan from head and cheeks, but no webbing between them), and down his four legs. His tail is very powerful and is used as a weapon. His black claws match his horns on his head that curves back slightly. His dark blue eyes are very keen. His longish snout is narrow with a "whisker" out of each side. His huge wings fold neatly at his sides.
Baby dragon: Small body and short spikes. Tiny, stubby horns and small claws. Very cute, and basically just a smaller, less muscular version of the adult.
Dragons Personality: Sly and clever, fast acting and alert. Very protective of Kijara and ready to act on the slightest sign of danger.

I copied a previous dragon intro, but switched the colors and such, so if it says blue (except for the eyes) then it's yellow ^^'

Saraibre Ryu
06-18-2007, 11:53 PM
You know, not to be mean snotty or in anyway, shape or form of anything bad, and I mean this in the nicest way, but Alana really can't ignore this thread until the rest of us are signed up and approved first, and she says that she's taking no more people, which she already did, but still. She really can't ignore it.

Draconic_Espeon
06-18-2007, 11:55 PM
Okay, thanks. And, that's good. I didn't realize there was only one left...

And hey! LZ's joining! Yayness! Although he didn't post... Ah well.

___Alana_Marie___
06-18-2007, 11:57 PM
LZ Pmed me. And Sarabire, i ment ignore it AFTER all the people i named sign-up and Nate

Edit: Bekah and Gear are both Accepted.
Edit again: OOpps forgot to Bold Accepted *anoucner voice* Bekah and Gear Accepted

Saraibre Ryu
06-19-2007, 12:01 AM
OMG! Okay. I'm sorry, I apologize. *beats self over the head* These stupid assumtions of mine...they're going to get me in alot of trouble...*continued hitting self* i'm sorry, I'll think more before I post next time...>_<

Gear
06-19-2007, 12:03 AM
Ahh nevermind, I saw your edit Alana.

Saraibre Ryu
06-19-2007, 12:03 AM
Well, now Alana has said you're accepted Gear.

bekah_the_pikachu
06-19-2007, 12:05 AM
And another question, Where are the new eggs hidden?

___Alana_Marie___
06-19-2007, 12:06 AM
Eh! *Grabs the Sara hand* DOnt beta yourself up! it hurts, i know done it before really hurts *scratched by the cat* STupid new cat, stop scratching me. Well anyway. I am off for the night. I really hope this isnt swamped when i log on tomorrow KEEP THE POSTING UP!

Gaby
06-19-2007, 12:06 AM
YAY ALANA YOU PWN!

*will edit this post with the sign up*

Saraibre Ryu
06-19-2007, 12:11 AM
You know it WAS my idea to get more eggs, but Alana's decision to put more, so yeah Alana does PWN.

Gaby
06-19-2007, 12:54 AM
You pwn too Saraibre for the idea, I was just typing in a rush and forgot to say it =p

Name: Hana Mikarishi

Your Description: Click or Hana will huggle you to death o_O (http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s115/CokeCaColaGirl/Anime%20Pictures/f1c0b1f3.jpg)

History: Hana's life was never exactly good nor bad. Just normal. Her parents were farmers, meaning that Hana had to work a lot since she was a kid. She got accustomed to the farm life quite quickly, to a point where she really enjoyed it. Through the log months of droughts, Hana continued to keep her cheery smile on her. Her father, however, thought she was disrespecting him for being happy that the crops were dying. One day, he just snapped and tried to kill Hana, but her mother protected her, dying in her place. Hana managed to escape, and managed to live as her dad was caught before he could reach her. Her smile dissapeared for a few months, yet it returned for some reason a few months ago. She thinks something great will happen to her soon, which is why she's back to the good ol' Hana everyone used to know and love.

Your Personality: Hana tends to be very happy-go-lucky. It's very hard to not see her with a smile on her face, unless of course, she sees you as cute. If that happens, she tends to be very quiet and shy, and her smile turns into a tiny shy frown. This doesn't mean she's sad, just that it's a bad habit of her's to do this. Whenever she gets mad, she'll sometimes say things she doesn't mean, but she never says something very serious.

Dragon Egg: Garnet

Dragons Name: Akane

Dragons Description: Click or Akane will destroy you o_O (http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m131/Dead_poets/Dragons/Draconis.jpg) Baby Akane will burn you though, not destroy you =/ (http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b185/LittleTsuki/Anime/Dracos106.jpg)

Dragons Personality: Akane is very adventurous and stubborn. He tends to get in a lot of trouble as he likes to escape and fly off into the horizon. He usually comes back in time as to not get caught, yet sometimes, he isn't so lucky. He's very loyal to Hana, putting her life before his, killing anyone that even thinks about hurting her. There's just one problem with Akane. Water. The mere sight of it makes his scales rise up in fear. It's mostly because water makes him weaker.

Finally... done... x_x

Scourge of Amaranth
06-19-2007, 03:36 AM
Are there any spots left? I'll take whatever I can get... if there are spots. Please...? This looks wicked awesome, but if I counted correctly, I'm too late to get an egg.

Gear
06-19-2007, 03:45 AM
All the eggs have been taken but Alana might be able to add one more egg. You should just wait for her to log on and let ask her.

Scourge of Amaranth
06-19-2007, 04:11 AM
If there are any spots left...

Name: Nnamdi L’Orne

Your Description: Nnamdi is a handsome boy, with olive skin and dark chocolate eyes. His hair sparkles like copper in the sun, but appears to be a rich brown when shadowed. He is of medium build, and hasn’t yet grown into his long legs.

Nnamdi wears rather ragged clothing- a pair of plain brown breeches and a richly colored vest, with a pale undershirt make up the full extent of his garb. He wears a leather thong around his neck, from which hangs his mother’s wedding ring. It’s made of a strange material that shimmers all the colors of the rainbow.

History: Nnamdi’s father is a traveler who participates in rather shady business operations. He is rarely home- he’s mentioned that this is to protect his family, but Nnamdi, being the impetuous young boy that he is, doesn’t believe him. Nnamdi’s mother, Anais, died recently, a few days after Nnamdi’s father’s most recent business. Dara (Nnamdi’s father) will most likely not be home for another half-year.

Nnamdi’s mother was a Player, or, rather, a gypsy. She gave up her life on the road to live with Dara’s father… only to have him thrust into some political business that had him traveling in her stead.

Your Personality: Nnamdi acts however he feels like acting. He is subject to extreme mood swings, and is a brilliant actor. He can be happy, sad, sarcastic… whatever is best for the particular situation he is in. Nnamdi is also quite manipulative.

Dragon egg: Are there any left?
Dragons Gender: Female
Dragons name: Farvardin ‘Faya’
Dragons Description: http://images.quizilla.com/L/LadyAmber/1079106933_ver_dragon.jpg

With whatever color is left…

Dragons Personality: Faryardin is a rather… temperamental beast, shall we say. She is easily irritated… and hard to fool. Altogether, you don’t want to get on her bad side. Faya can sum up a person after being in their presence for five minutes, and she rarely revises her opinions. Faya is not the nicest dragon on the block, to say the least.

LordZangoose
06-19-2007, 12:38 PM
I PMed you about the Obsidian and Jade eggs if you're doing those or not, but I don't see them up there. I reserve Obsidian though.

bekah_the_pikachu
06-19-2007, 01:12 PM
I'm pretty sure you can't join. Alana was nice and added 4 more eggs, because we messed up and reserved spots, so I don't think she'll do it again.

LordZangoose
06-19-2007, 01:26 PM
OK! Whoa! Overload my brain! * Melts, Comes back * Ok here is the deal I will make 4 more eggs Since everyone is getting all angry about it!

I'm pretty sure you can't join. Alana was nice and added 4 more eggs, because we messed up and reserved spots, so I don't think she'll do it again.

I'm pretty sure if you read that post, then you would know that I can join, thank you very much.

Saraibre Ryu
06-19-2007, 01:33 PM
I think Bekah was talking to iplaygc Lord Zangoose

LordZangoose
06-19-2007, 01:41 PM

iplaygc posted 9 hours ago though and people posted after him (just me), so I doubt that.

Harry Potter
06-19-2007, 03:02 PM
Can I have a sword in my sign up? I will put it in but I will take it out if you wish

Name: Christoph Windsor
Dragon egg: Pearl egg
Dragons name: Zephyr
Your Description: http://th34.photobucket.com/albums/d104/mimisk8ergurl/anime/th_boy.jpg His pants are black with gold markings on them. And on his belt he always wears a sword that has silver serpents twisting around the handle and the eyes of the serpents are made of pearls
History: No one except him knows what has happened in his past. Many have made up stories such as his parents were eaten alive by a ferocious monster. Others say that a wizard kidnapped him and took him here. Not even his adopted mother and father know what happened. Until recently no one even knew he could talk.
Your Personality: Christoph barely talks to anyone except those who are very close to him and even to them he doesn’t talk much. He is very good at sword fighting and has never lost to anyone in a practice match. Christoph despises dragons and has made a promise to destroy them all. He gets extremely mad at anyone who asks him about his parents and refuses to talk to them even if they threaten him with death.
Dragons Description: http://www.linsdomain.com/otherworld/OneShots/theSundering/dragon-white-3.jpg When she is a baby she looks like Saphira as a baby if you have seen the eragon movie except white. And if you haven’t seen the eragon movie then just picture a adorable white baby dragon
Dragons Personality: Zephyr is a very kindhearted dragon and doesn’t like to fight much but she will do anything her master tells her to do. Even though she rarely fights she is a very muscular dragon.

Finally my sign up

___Alana_Marie___
06-19-2007, 03:03 PM
ok, um about where the other eggs are hidden.
And LZ i gave you the Jade egg

Garnet: Hidden in the inn
Jade: In a wanderers cart (hard area to find it in, thought you might like a RP chalange :wink:)
Pearl: A Jewlers shop

and i am NOT making any more Eggs, i wanted this to be a smaller RP and i think we have like 12 people now. so sorry.

Rember no one but you and the other dragon children can see the eggs until you touch them. But you cant take somone elses egg, or i will kick you out of the RP ^^;

Edit: Harry Potter and Gaby Accepted

ANd yes you can have a weapon but you dont need to put it inthe sign-ups, its onyl natural a 15 year old boy in mideval times would have a sword, but you dont have too.

Harry Potter
06-19-2007, 03:07 PM
Is this like in eragon where we can read our dragons thought and they can read ours?

PS This was a amazing idea for a roleplay

___Alana_Marie___
06-19-2007, 03:12 PM
Nope Harry, they actually talk, like move their mouth sound comes out.
Just keep in mind, their voices dont sound their age, they sound like a adult. k?

Xlugon Pyro
06-19-2007, 03:40 PM
My bio was meant for a more modern time, but I'll just change it to that Yue's mother worked in the town's church thingy and Yue knows martial arts, has archery skill, and wields a polearm.

Lord Fedora
06-19-2007, 03:42 PM
Edit: Harry Potter and Gaby Accepted

Do you think you were accepted Potter? As for me, I'm sorry I'm taking so long, it'll be up in about an hour.

___Alana_Marie___
06-19-2007, 03:49 PM
Yah! Senei is ganna post! and yes Potter your accepted..
now all we need is LZ and Sensei...i think.. yes thats it

Xlugon Pyro
06-19-2007, 03:49 PM
My bio is fixed.

___Alana_Marie___
06-19-2007, 03:55 PM
Thank you Xlugon, much apperciated, i probably should have stated it was mideval times in the sing-ups

Gear
06-19-2007, 04:25 PM
Darn, let me edit my profile as well...

Hakumeineko
06-19-2007, 04:34 PM
I thought it would end up being Medieval times, though I wanted to make sure before actually posting Edward's outfit.
My sign-up sheet has been edited to cater for Medieval times, and I have also edited Leera. Her personality has a had total revamp, while her appearance has been slightly (only slightly;D) modified as well. Hope it's still OK.

Lord Fedora
06-19-2007, 05:19 PM
Alright Grasshopper, my sign-up is complete. Now you get to judge me.

Name: Amelia Reiken
Dragon egg: Diamond
Dragons name: Athios
Your Description: Amelia is kind of small, not what you'd call short, but not really an average height either. She has bright blue eyes and light brown hair. Amelia's hair is very curly and springy, and hangs long down her back, some spilling over her shoulder. She wears a blue shirt and a blue skirt, as well as a blue cloak. Yes, she lkes blue. She also enjoys jewelrey, like her gold bracelet and her sapphire earing. But her favorite peice, which she never takes off, is her gold locket with a sapphire right in the middle, worn around her neck.
History: Amelia had a very secluded life. Her father left her family shortly after she was born, and her mother became ill when she was seven and died. Tus, she was forced to care for herself in the small house her family had owned in the forest. She was okay though, as her mother had an herb garden which Amelia used in combination with her hunting skills to feed herself every night. She was very skilled with a bow, and could scare away any robbers as well. She also had plenty of salt with which to cure the spoils of her hunting and store the extras. But, then came last winter. She was fine in her home, but the winter nights themselves were all so freezing that she couldn't go out to collect any more herbs or go hunting, and so the herbs all died, the hunt gone hiding, and when the winter cold finally, Amelia was so starving that she knew she couldn't wait until her prey came back out. So, she began the actually short trip into town, which she almost never took, to get some more food supplies, using what little money her mother had had. That was the main reason that trips were kept to neccessity, so she didn't waste what little money she had.
Your Personality: Amelia, due to her life of solitude, doesn't exactly have what you'd call "people skills". Quite the opposite in fact. She keeps to herself mostly, only worrying about herself. It's not her fault really, she just doesn't know how to interact with people. Athios is the only exception to that rule, but still not all that much. She also generally has a "shoot first, ask questions later" personality, and doesn't really discern between friend or foe most of the time. As such, she's not really someone you'd want for pleasent conversation, thoughb you would want her fighting with you on a battlefield as long as you stay clear of her.
Dragons Description: Ugh, I stink at describing dragons. Okay, I'll just use a picture, just for the heck of it.
http://i13.tinypic.com/4xmppqp.jpg
(Note: Coloring is a much brighter white color, smewhat see-through) As a baby it's just a smaller version of that.
Dragons Personality: Athios is very much like Amelia, silent and secluded. He never speaks unless spoken to, and keeps to the shadows, despite his bright coloring. He is very protective of Amelia, and will often rush to her defense if she's ever in trouble. He is very intelligent though, and is very good at making strategies in a battle. (Ugh, I hate the personalities of dragons too. Humans, I can do, but dragons, not so much. Few people would understand.)

Gaby
06-19-2007, 06:10 PM
Gah... I'll edit Hana's appearance to make it more.... medieval looking... I knew there was something I was forgetting ><

EDIT:

There we go, changed it

Gear
06-19-2007, 06:36 PM
When do you plan to start the RP?

___Alana_Marie___
06-19-2007, 07:08 PM
EH! *twitch* Must everyone call me Grasshopper >.< do i look like it or somthing, Fine i will just hop about for you! *Hops and chrips* ...*stop, straightens self out* Sorry outburts xD ignore it, just. Stupid nicknames. ANyway Sensei that was great Accepted and we wil start once LZ posts ok Gear?

Lord Fedora
06-19-2007, 07:14 PM
EH! *twitch* Must everyone call me Grasshopper >.< do i look like it or somthing, Fine i will just hop about for you! *Hops and chrips* ...*stop, straightens self out* Sorry outburts xD ignore it, just. Stupid nicknames. ANyway Sensei that was great Accepted and we wil start once LZ posts ok Gear?
I just call you Grasshopper because it's cliched. But if you want me to stop, I'll stop. And thanks for accepting me Padawan.

Gear
06-19-2007, 07:21 PM
Ok Alana.

Lord Fedora
06-19-2007, 07:25 PM
Ok Alana.
Four word rule. The impossible to destroy hated rule.

Gear
06-19-2007, 07:28 PM
What are you talking about Eeveeking? I did nothing wrong.

___Alana_Marie___
06-19-2007, 07:37 PM
Ah! Fighting! *Tackles Gear and Sensei* Sensei is right no fights no no no! *blinks* wow i had to much sugar today....stupid party cake so tempting O_O *dusts off Sensei* Sowwie >.<

EDIT: If LordZangoose's Character is a boy, then we will have a even number of boys and girls...i think...

Lord Fedora
06-19-2007, 07:51 PM
What are you talking about Eeveeking? I did nothing wrong.
Yes, you did do something wrong. You broke the four word rule. Much as I hate the four word rule, I have no choice but to enforce it. Each and every post must include four or more rules.

Gear
06-19-2007, 08:07 PM
Oh sorry my bad, I did know there was such a rule...

Gaby
06-19-2007, 08:12 PM
Yes, you did do something wrong. You broke the four word rule. Much as I hate the four word rule, I have no choice but to enforce it. Each and every post must include four or more words.

Had to correct that XD Anyways...

*waits impatiently for RP to start*

*stabs self*

x_x

*dies*

Lord Fedora
06-19-2007, 08:25 PM
Had to correct that XD Anyways...

*waits impatiently for RP to start*

*stabs self*

x_x

*dies*
Sorry, ddn't notice that. Oh, and don't kill yourself. You've got too much to live for, a bright and sunny future as anything you could ever possibly hope to be, doing anything yo wanted to do, like... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Okay, go ahead.

Draconic_Espeon
06-19-2007, 08:43 PM
Ah! Fighting! *Tackles Gear and Sensei* Sensei is right no fights no no no! *blinks* wow i had to much sugar today....stupid party cake so tempting O_O *dusts off Sensei* Sowwie >.<

EDIT: If LordZangoose's Character is a boy, then we will have a even number of boys and girls...i think...

Every time I've RPed with LZ, he's played a guy, so there's probably a good chance of him being a guy...

I'll go poke him into working on his sign-up.

EDIT: Editted my own sign-up. Dan is now more medieval-ish. =3

bekah_the_pikachu
06-19-2007, 09:55 PM

I'm pretty sure if you read that post, then you would know that I can join, thank you very much.
iplaygc posted 9 hours ago though and people posted after him (just me), so I doubt that.

Sorry if didn't make myself clearer, I was talking to iplaygc. And did you ever think that I may have been sleeping at the time he posted :P It's ok. Anyway, one day at school and there's 2 new pages.... :eek:

Saraibre Ryu
06-19-2007, 11:25 PM
I edited my profile. I'll edit it more if I need to.

___Alana_Marie___
06-20-2007, 02:02 PM
Eh, Gaby, please dont die. Really truley. Ok As soon as LZ posts I will open up the RP! ^^; I am already writing my first post. *Glances at word doc* Hmmm.
Yes Behak i came home from a pool party and there where like 3 new pages. xD i probably wouldnt have been abck so early if some kid could have held his lunch, But thats another story *makes mental note to reserve pool next time so some little kid wont ruin the party*

One more Sign-up we can all wait, right?

Xlugon Pyro
06-20-2007, 05:30 PM
Eh, Gaby, please dont die. Really truley. Ok As soon as LZ posts I will open up the RP! ^^; I am already writing my first post. *Glances at word doc* Hmmm.
Yes Behak i came home from a pool party and there where like 3 new pages. xD i probably wouldnt have been abck so early if some kid could have held his lunch, But thats another story *makes mental note to reserve pool next time so some little kid wont ruin the party*

One more Sign-up we can all wait, right?
Suuure. I have a life, I can wait. Not much of a life but still a life, eh? (I'm not Canadian!)

Lord Fedora
06-20-2007, 05:47 PM
Suuure. I have a life, I can wait. Not much of a life but still a life, eh? (I'm not Canadian!)
Right, of course you're not Canadian. Say, did you catch the hockey game last night? Well, anyway, I think it's aboot time I got offline. Nah, I'll stay. No reason to waste all that time, eh?

Xlugon Pyro
06-20-2007, 05:50 PM
Right, of course you're not Canadian. Say, did you catch the hockey game last night? Well, anyway, I think it's aboot time I got offline. Nah, I'll stay. No reason to waste all that time, eh?
It's the eh joke, maan. I need to check up on my RP.

bekah_the_pikachu
06-21-2007, 12:49 PM
ok, um about where the other eggs are hidden.

Garnet: Hidden in the inn
Jade: In a wanderers cart (hard area to find it in, thought you might like a RP chalange :wink:)
Pearl: A Jewlers shop

Rember no one but you and the other dragon children can see the eggs until you touch them. But you cant take somone elses egg, or i will kick you out of the RP ^^

um... where's the topaz egg hidden?

___Alana_Marie___
06-21-2007, 02:45 PM
...(is not Canadian Either) doh! *slaps Self* I am so sorry Behak. I spaced out.

Topaz: In a Wine Cellar

Harry Potter
06-21-2007, 03:53 PM
When is the role play going to start.

___Alana_Marie___
06-21-2007, 06:02 PM
OK! People, LordZangoose has yet to Sign-up so we wait. Harry we waited for you when i could have said "Nope i am not adding more eggs" and be done witth it. So you can wait for one more person. Go read a book or somthing. Or anything. Just wait

EDIT: Ya! Over 100 posts! *dances**confetti*

Harry Potter
06-21-2007, 06:35 PM
Okay I am going to go read eragon *walks away from the computer*

LordZangoose
06-21-2007, 06:47 PM
Almost done. I apologize for the wait, but I've been incredibly busy lately. I intended to right a sign-up last night, but I was up 'til 4 in the morning sleeping over at my friends house. Not a very good writing situation.

___Alana_Marie___
06-21-2007, 07:32 PM
Oh, Its ok, I know somtimes it is dificult to find time between chores and freinds. NAd Baby sitting and Family and...AM i Ranting? Anyway take your time. We can wait

LordZangoose
06-21-2007, 07:36 PM
Just to let you know, I'm working on the human, but just because I don't want to hold this up anymore, my dragon bit might be a bit rushed and short.

___Alana_Marie___
06-21-2007, 07:43 PM
Ok, I will open it as soon as i Accept you. ^^; Hurray my first ever sarted RP

DeidarasClay
06-21-2007, 07:50 PM
Yeah, sorry, but I really lost interest in this :/

bekah_the_pikachu
06-21-2007, 09:44 PM
What do you mean by that? Your not quitting are you? Oh and Harry, you psyched for the final book coming out this summer? I'm gonna do what I did for the Half-Blood Prince, buy it on the first day, before my mom does, that way she has to wait 2 months to read it (I'll be at my grandparents house and she won't :D).

___Alana_Marie___
06-21-2007, 11:15 PM
Your what! Are you seriously quitting?!

DeidarasClay
06-21-2007, 11:31 PM
Yeah, sorry, it doesn't seem as fun anymore now that the hype has gone down and the sign-ups have more posts than my RPG will have for a few more days. Hopefully.

bekah_the_pikachu
06-21-2007, 11:49 PM
Oh come on...... oh welll.....

Gear
06-22-2007, 12:44 AM
That sucks... so are we going to start this RP yet? I have been waiting for a long time:susp:

Harry Potter
06-22-2007, 12:10 PM
What do you mean by that? Your not quitting are you? Oh and Harry, you psyched for the final book coming out this summer? I'm gonna do what I did for the Half-Blood Prince, buy it on the first day, before my mom does, that way she has to wait 2 months to read it (I'll be at my grandparents house and she won't :D).

Really I just started reading the book a few days ago for the first time. Same with the harry potter books but that I started a few months ago and I am not alowed to read the fifth or sixth books

bekah_the_pikachu
06-22-2007, 01:45 PM
Can't read the fifth or sixth? Dang that stinks.:sad: My mom wanted to go to the midnight showing of the movie. I don't know why considering it's only the 5th movie.....

Anyway, come on Zangoose, Let's start this RP!:razz:

Entei_3000
06-22-2007, 07:44 PM
Alana said I could join since there's an extra egg.

Name: Aaron Shikamia

Dragon egg: Aqua Marine

Dragons name: Mya (Mee-uh)

Your Description: Aaron wears a dark red long-sleeved shirt with two pockets on the front, he wears dark blue pants and black shoes. He has gray eyes that look almost black when he’s angry. He has brown shoulder length hair, sometimes he ties it back.

History: Aaron grew up in a large city with his parents and little sister. He went to school like all other boys. Only problem was, he hardly ever spoke. The teacher often grew frustrated at Aaron's behavior. He talked over with Aaron's parents. After awhile Aaron was taken out of school and taught at home, along with his sister.
But one day when Aaron and his sister were coming home from the park they witnessed a car accident. Their parents were in the accident and didn't make it out alive. Aaron and his sister avoid many people who tried to take them to the orphanage.

Six weeks later Aaron's sister died from an illness, he was left alone. Aaron lived alone wherever he could. When he turned fourteen he was extremely skilled with his swords. None could defeat him.
But Aaron encountered a man who did defeat him, And Aaron's life was spared, but a scar on his right shoulder reminded him of how close he was to death. Aaron now fights with more determination. He does not think himself invincible, he knows he has his weaknesses.

Your Personality: Aaron is a kind boy, he might seem a little shy for a moment, but that almost immediately disappears. He’d give up his life for his friends. He likes to stay out of doors if he can,.
Aaron can also be a little protective, if someone irritates or offends him he may get angry, but often he’ll just ignore it until he’s alone.
Aaron doesn’t like doing nothing, if his friends are fighting, he’ll get frustrated at himself for not doing anything, but Aaron tries to just ignore the feeling and just be thankful that his friends weren’t hurt.

Dragons Description: http://www.gamez.nl/upload_mm/8/c/9/1884151769_1999999486_blue_dragon.jpg Sorry it's so small. And picture the baby version like this, just much smaller, and big, light blue eyes.

Dragons Personality: Mya is a gentle dragon, she can control her temper when in front of others. She can also be somewhat shy, and easily frightened. She may fly off if something frightens her. But time to time she manages to keep herself on solid ground.

Her temper can become quite nasty, although rarely seen, strangely, she almost enjoys fighting. She can fight well in small areas, when there is not enough room to fly.

~

Tell me if anything needs to be changed.

___Alana_Marie___
06-22-2007, 11:38 PM
Entei Accpeted

*blinks and waits for LZ posty*

Gear
06-22-2007, 11:41 PM
So when do you plan to start?

___Alana_Marie___
06-22-2007, 11:45 PM
*thinks hard* Maybe, nah...*thinks some more* Um i think i might as well start it then accpet him, since ll of you have been waiting so long. He will just hop in. But try not to go too far in the story before he get there alright? *runs off to open the thread.*

LordZangoose
06-22-2007, 11:46 PM
Name: Stroud

Dragon egg: Jade
Dragons name: Beryl

Your Description: Stroud stands at 5’10”, a tall lad with a well-trained body. His fame is of medium size, without a very bulky appearance, yet muscles are present. They lurk behind his simple clothing and are deceivingly strong, due to their small appearance. The aforementioned clothes that the muscles hide behind is the outfit of a hunter. Worn leather boots make a cocoon around his feet, as does his cowl for his head. The cowl itself comes from a larger cloak of a rich navy blue, a gift from his father. He also wears deerskin pants to cover his legs.

Stroud’s eyes are a deep, dark green and they tend to be very enchanting. His father says they turned this way from all the time he’s spent in the forest, as a joke to his son’s hunting ambitions. To complete his woodsman appearance, a yew bow and its quiver of forest green colored arrows is strapped to his back. Also used as a weapon, there is a shortsword and its sheath hanging off his belt, as well as a smaller hunting knife to go with it.

History: Stroud was born as a son of a guard captain who had done very well for himself thus far in life. His mother had been killed during childbirth, a not-so-rare occurrence in those times. Ever since then, his father has poured his emotions into two things: work and his son. Using his swordsman techniques earned on the job as a guard captain, he began to teach his son the finer points of battling and hunting. The boy’s been sent to teachers and masters of combat in order to hone his skills as a fighting machine.

And although he has not forgotten his father’s teachings of physical strength, through his newest and most trusted teacher, he’s learned to focus his inner spirit and funnel it into combat, hunting, and many other things. These are the teachings of the rangers, and after reading many a scroll, tome, or book on them, he’s officially dedicated himself to taking up their cause in the future and to become a ranger. What he doesn’t know however, is that the egg that he is destined to find will lead him to much, much more and will give him greater adventures and opportunities to do good than he ever would as a ranger.

Your Personality: Stroud is an honest, helpful young man with a strong drive to succeed. However, he would never leave a friend behind in his ambitions. He cares for them deeply and would go to the ends of the earth and back if he could prevent them from harm. Many a times, he’s used his hunting abilities and combat training to save his friends in a pickle. But at the same time, he has a very distrusting nature towards anyone whom he doesn’t know well. But in general, he’s a happy child with a smiling face and his mind set dead ahead.

Dragons Description: Beryl is a large female dragon with a deep, deep green being the color of her scaly hide. On her head, starting from her fierce maw and extending back to the base of her neck, thin, spidery gold lines trace their way like rivers in an aerial view. In her mouth itself, Beryl’s fangs are a very light green, and have become that way due to the same force that makes her skin the color it is. Because of the green flame that is present within her body, her skin has transformed into a jade green color, and her teeth are only lighter because of their tough nature and resistance to the elements. The rest of her claws are the same way, but her wings vary. They are much, much darker than the rest of her body, and they end up being nearly black to the lack of brightness in their shading.

Dragons Personality: Beryl is very much a high class lady. She enjoys many of the finer points of life despite her serpentine nature, and likes to refrain from some of the brutal aspects of life that her fellow draconic kin partake in at times. That does not however mean that she shies away from battle. She will defend those she considers a friend to her last breath and her fierceness can be somewhat dominating at times. At other times though, she is very quiet and lone wolf-ish, only speaking to put in the occasional sarcastic comment. It is only once in a blue moon that she would open up to any human other than Stroud, and many people consider her a surly prune because of that. Even as a baby, she ignores many other dragonlings.

Sorry for the wait homies.

Gaby
06-22-2007, 11:47 PM
*tackles LZ* LZ AT LAST YOU POSTED IT! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO! *jumps up and down* *starts running around like a retard* *slams into a tree* *faints*

LordZangoose
06-22-2007, 11:48 PM
*cuts down tree so Gab stops running into it* Now run around my little retard.

Gear
06-22-2007, 11:55 PM
Finally! Well now we can start the rp. ^^

bekah_the_pikachu
06-23-2007, 12:16 AM
*Huggles LZ* Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You *Get wacked by a mod* Owww, sorry.... We can finally start! I'll post tomorrow.

___Alana_Marie___
06-23-2007, 12:18 AM
And Finally LZ [ACCEPTED!!!!