PDA

View Full Version : 'The One For All' RPG Sign-Ups

IceMistress
06-17-2007, 07:36 PM
"Now, you all stay right here," Immelia Verde, a youth of about the age of fifteen, told her four Pokemon as she walked out the front door of her small home in Snowpoint City. "I'll be back in a jiffy! Well, hopefully. Err.. Bubble how far is Sunyshore again?" Immelia stopped in the doorway and turned back around, eyes dancing with question.

A large Charizard, who was laying belly-side down on the uncomfortably small sofa in the living room, sighed. "It's on the other side of Sinnoh, Immelia. Southeast. Don't think you'll be back for a while."

Immelia Verde was now in the room with Bubble and her other three Pokemon, who were all ice types. Que, a shiny Glaceon who continually painted his tail-end and paws a pine green, and Ginger and Emmy, two strangely colored Froslass sisters. Que was currently reading a mythology book, while the Froslasses watched the television.

"Oh my! I had forgotten how far it was! Bubble, can you PLEASE fly me there? It would be much faster and less dangerous for me!" after Immelia had straightened out her green dress, she looked at her starter with pleading eyes. The blue flames on Bubble's tail flared up in annoyance, but he gave in.

As soon as the Charizard followed the girl out of the house and closed the door, the Glaceon gasped. He dropped the book, running over to the remaining two Pokemon and tugged at their scrawny elbows. "Girls, girls! Come here! You must see this, it's incredible!" he explained. The Eevee evolution was flushed, a huge grin plastered upon his face.

"Should we, sister?" Ginger, the Froslass with orange, glanced at the Pokemon beside of her.

"Why not, sister?" Emmy, the Froslass with green, replied. Both of them nodded, floating upwards and towards the book. Que bounced ahead of them, picking the book up and holding it so the two hovering Pokemon could read. On the page was a beautiful illustration of a lovely city constructed out of white marble. The sky was a rainbow hue, and around the city was a lush landscape covered to the brim with berry bushes and trees. The Froslass Sisters began to read simultaneously.

"The city of Vinea, nicknamed the One For All, was a successful and beautiful city thousands of years ago. Humans and Pokemon both travelled from distant lands to see this amazing place, soaking in the wonders that they not only saw, but felt. Not many stayed, however, for after a day or two, Legendary Pokemon who came from across the world would lead them out, only letting the most good stay.

One day, a Suicune absolutely refused entry to a tall, dark man. Humans and Pokemon from inside watched through the walls of the city, amazed the the Suicune wouldn't even let the man come in and look around. The man became angry and sent all of his Pokemon out for battle with the Suicune, not wanting to give up. Just when the man's first Pokemon jumped to make a strike at the Suicune, a Mew popped up and teleported the Pokemon, and the man, far away the perfect city.

Just before he was teleported out, however, the man had screamed out, "I WILL be back, you putrid beings! And I WILL take control of your city, AND your world! Just you wait!"

Because of his outbreak, the Legendaries of the city had all decided that Vinea must now and forever be hidden away from the eyes of the outside world. All of them had gathered in the palace in the center of the city, arranged in a circle, and sent out their power. All of their power. The city was then teleported to another location, invisible for anyone outside the walls. Most of the Legendaries had died soon after their power had been drain, and they were buried in a tomb underneath the palace.

No one has been able to locate the city since then. All tales and stories of Vinea were lost and forgotten, and the lost city had become a myth. Most say that the city is all tall-tale, no truth, but there are still some who believe it's existance."

The three Pokemon looked up at each other. Que still had his crazy smile on, but the twin Pokemon looked doubtful. "A lost city?" Ginger said.

"I don't think it's really true." Emmy stated.

"Aw, come on, girls! It must be true! There was a lost city underneath the sea, wasn't there?"

"Guess so.." the Froslass Sisters said together. That was when Que jumped up, grabbed a piece of a paper and a black felt pen, and started writing. "What are you doing?" the female Pokemon asked together once more.

"Writing sign-ups for the journey ahead," Que told them as-a-matter-of-factly.

----------

RULES--->

1: All rp'ing rules for PE2F apply.
2: No more than 3 Pokemon.
3: No humans unless you have my permission.
4: No fake Pokemon unless you have my permission.
5: You can have Legendaries, but they MUST be as strong as normal Pokemon.
6: Your Pokemon can be any color at all.
7: There is/are no leader/s in this roleplay. All characters have a purpose.
8: You don't always have to be serious. Go ahead and add some humour, it'll be fun.
9: You're characters can know each other at the beginning if you want.
10: You're characters don't ALL have to be friends. The RP might be more interesting with a couple of rivals.
11: If you have any more questions, contact me~.

FORM---> (UP TO 3 POKEMON)

Name: Que
Pokemon: Shiny Glaceon
Description: A shiny Glaceon with dark pine green tail-end and paws.
Sprite/Picture: http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l196/IceMistress/Que.png
Personality: Excited easily, clever, bookish, slightly vain, acts before he thinks.
History: Que was Immelia's second Pokemon. Before he met the youth, Que lived in a garden behind a huge mansion as a shiny Eevee. The man who owned the mansion extremely creeped Que out, so Que escaped, though barely due to some trouble with some Castform. As he ran through the bush, he tumbled into an old man's leg. The old man, though surprised by the furry creature, liked the Eevee. He kindly caught Que, bringing him home and giving the Eevee to his daughter, Immelia. She was ecstatic, and quickly went out to train the Eevee. Soon Que had evolved into a Glaceon and one of the most loved Pokemon in the Verde family... though he can be somewhat irritating
Other: None

Names: Ginger and Emmy
Pokemon: Froslass
Genders: Female
Descriptions: Ginger; a Froslass with a fuschia 'bow' and tangerine orange markings and horns.
Emmy; a Froslass with a fuschia 'bow' and grassy green markings and horns.
Sprites/Pictures: http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l196/IceMistress/FroslassSisters.png
Personality: Both; Unusually calm, can be clueless, can sometimes think too much, love the television.
History: Both Ginger and Emmy were found together in the blizzard south of Snowpoint by Immelia Verde and Bubble. The twins were being attacked by an Abomasnow and a couple of Snover, due to the two sisters being a little bit too talkative and annoying the wild Pokemon. Bubble had released a jet of flames at the wild tree-like Pokemon, and when they had made their leave, Immelia had offered the Froslass Sisters a place in her team. They accepted, promising themselves not to be so talkative again.
Other: Always knows what the other is thinking, call each other by 'sister' instead of by name.

----------

There are my forms. ^-^ Hope I have people who join.

Saraibre Ryu
06-17-2007, 07:45 PM
This sounds interesting, I'll join just as soon as you put your profile so I know what to follow.

Dragon_Master
06-17-2007, 09:33 PM
Name: Lance II

Description: A renouned dragon tranier and pokemon hunter
Sprite/Picture:http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/frlgemtr/frlgemtr115.pnghttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs304.gif
Personality: Sort of a Jokester
History: Brothers with Lance I
Other:Dragonite has been best friend since they were both born. Dratini hatched at the same time Lance II was born.

Pokemon: Dragonite gender:Female Lv.100
Moves:Thunderpunch
Outrage
dragon rush
Draco meteor
Nature: Gentle

IceMistress
06-17-2007, 09:36 PM
There we have it. =D I am done with the rules and my forms.

Crazed One
06-18-2007, 04:14 PM
Name: Poe
Pokemon: Gabite
Description: A plain old Gabite except she has painted nails and a hand bag.
Sprite/Picture: http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/5466/gabitepaintednailscf6.png (http://imageshack.us)
Personality: Poe loves to do everyones nails. Otherwise Poe is very dumb. She always acts before she thinks and gets herself into bad situations, then paints her nails.
History: Poe was tormented in Wayword cave for being smaller than the rest, they all pushed her off a cliff one day. Every since Poe has had an affinity for nails. Another side affect of her fall was that she partially lost her scanity when she hit her head on the way down.
Other: Is never sean without nail polish.

Now if that is to Bizzaire, then use this one,

Name: Roud (Road)
Pokemon: Loudred
Description: A plain old Loudred
Sprite/Picture: http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/6353/dpmfa294nu5.png (http://imageshack.us)
Personality: Roud is very quiet unlike other Loudred. He is known as being quite shy at times even. This is very unusual as a Loudred and his made fun of because of this.
History: Road lived in Rustboro cave as the little runt of the group. Everyone else made fun of him for his shyness. Then one day a pokemon came along, it was a glaceon. It asked the if they wanted to go on a quest with it, Roud immediatly aggreed because he wanted to get away from his homeland greatly.
Other: Loves hights.

IceMistress
06-18-2007, 04:32 PM
I personally like the Loudred better. x3; You're in.

Crazed One
06-18-2007, 07:13 PM
I think I had to many PoP Tarts at the time...

YAY! I'm in!:biggrin:

Dragon_Master
06-18-2007, 11:13 PM
How many people are you planning on recruiting,Ice Mistress?:eh:

IceMistress
06-19-2007, 12:13 AM
Just one more person, is all. x3; Then I'll start the roleplay.

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 12:16 AM
Name: Brendan
Description:Studies and Catching Legendary Pokemon
Sprite/Picture:http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6465/42ao1.png (http://imageshack.us)
Personality:???
History: He has been studying Legendary Pokemon when he was in the Kanto through Sinnoh today, and capturing Legendary Pokemon, training them also
Other:He has enconter many Legendaries, he saw a mew when he was a child long time ago

Pokemon: Shiny Arceus lv 100:http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsa/dpmfsa493.png

Shiny Mew lv 100:http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsa/dpmfsa151.png

Saraibre Ryu
06-19-2007, 12:17 AM
Don't forget I'm here too. I'm making my profile as we speak err...post.

Crazed One
06-19-2007, 12:33 AM
So when you sign up we can start! Yay!:biggrin:

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 12:37 AM
So when you sign up we can start! Yay!:biggrin:

you got that right, so we could start the RPG story:biggrin:!!!

IceMistress
06-19-2007, 02:36 AM
Alright! As soon as Saraibre finishes, I'll go ahead and start the rp. ^-^

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 03:26 AM
Pokemon: Shiny Arceus lv 100:http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsa/dpmfsa493.png
Personalities:Unknown
History:Long ago that in the Spear Pillar is the Hall of Origins, some believe that Arceus made the pokemon world, the mystery of arceus is on these plates that let Arceus to form into different types, learn every TM/HM, even moves, it could mean that Diagla, and Palkia came after Arceus, only way to see Arceus is by the Azure Flute by summoning stairs to the Halls of Origin

Personalities:Mew is joyful, kind, and playful to others.
History:scientist studied Mew and where it come from, they got a genetic material to clone and create a Mewtwo, possibly they found a fossil of Mew, they called Mew a New Species Pokemon, after Mewtwo destroyed the lab Mewtwo had gone to the Unknown Cave, and Mew gone to Faraway Island on Feburary 6, journal entrys are at the Pokemon Mansion at Cinnabar Island.

Gear
06-19-2007, 03:35 AM
Personalities:Unknown
History:Long ago that in the Spear Pillar is the Hall of Origins, some believe that Arceus made the pokemon world, the mystery of arceus is on these plates that let Arceus to form into different types, learn every TM/HM, even moves, it could mean that Diagla, and Palkia came after Arceus, only way to see Arceus is by the Azure Flute by summoning stairs to the Halls of Origin

Personalities:Mew is joyful, kind, and playful to others.
History:scientist studied Mew and where it come from, they got a genetic material to clone and create a Mewtwo, possibly they found a fossil of Mew, they called Mew a New Species Pokemon, after Mewtwo destroyed the lab Mewtwo had gone to the Unknown Cave, and Mew gone to Faraway Island on Feburary 6, journal entrys are at the Pokemon Mansion at Cinnabar Island.
Although not part of the RP, I must state that the history of your Pokemon is not the History of it in the games, it is more like a history about their personal life and experiences.

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 03:39 AM
Although not part of the RP, I must state that the history of your Pokemon is not the History of it in the games, it is more like a history about their personal life and experiences.

yea but ice accept me to the RP

Gear
06-19-2007, 03:41 AM
Sure, I just wanted to say that though...

Ice Mistress do you have room for one more RP character?

IceMistress
06-19-2007, 04:10 AM
Hmhmhm, interesting...

Sure, why not? =D You can join, Gear.
I might go ahead and start the roleplay soon. Let's wait and see. :3

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 04:50 AM
Hmhmhm, interesting...

Sure, why not? =D You can join, Gear.
I might go ahead and start the roleplay soon. Let's wait and see. :3

how about me i got description of the 2 pokemon Mew and Arceus

IceMistress
06-19-2007, 05:12 AM
Oof, sorry Arceus. You're in too. x3

Gear
06-19-2007, 05:17 AM
If you don't mind, can I post mines up tommorow? I am feeling quite tired.

Nickname: Rage -his real name is not known-
Pokemon: Weavile
Description: He is shorter than the averge Weavile but has much greater strength. His claws are extremly sharp, sharp enough to cut through metal. He also wears a chain around his neck with a peice of a unkown stone on it. He has a scar on his stomach from the battle with his father. He has yellow hair and is darker than the usual Weavile. He wears some goggles that he uses when he is underwater, fighting, or just as a part of his clothing.

Sprite/Picture:
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f203/Gamer_David/WeavileGear.png

Personality: He is considered to be selfish and is driven constantly by his rage and hatred towards everyone around him. Some Pokemon have even labeled him being arrogant and foolish all the time. Although usually reacting out of rage, he thinks about the consequences of his own actions. Driven by his love to fight, he usually prevails over other Pokemon even when he is put with a disadvatage. He loves to make fun of others

History: Once he was born he was put into intense training by the pack leader, who hapened to be his father. His dad was a leader first and a parent second, thinking about the pack more than his own son. When his son reached a certain age he was permited to "try" to become leader if he can defeat his opoment. Unfortamently when the day came he was put up against to fight his own father. He refused to fight his father but his father did not hesitate to attack. He delivered a blow at the stomach that nearly killed his son. Deeming Rage weak he abadoned him at a forest as the pack continued to migrate towards the many mountains of the region. He was able to survive and moved into a village with many diffrent Pokemon inhabiting it. There he contined his training under a Hitmonlee. His teacher was impresed with the Weavile's speed and strength but said he lacked the meaning to fight. His mater later redubed the unamed Weavile Rage.

Other: When he begins to become greatly angered for the "right" reason, his stone begins to glow giving Rage twice the speed and stregth than usual.

IceMistress
06-19-2007, 05:38 AM
Sure you can~. It's alright if your human. :3

Saraibre Ryu
06-19-2007, 02:24 PM
Sorry for making you all wait this long.

Nickname: Ashe
Pokemon: Charmeleon
Description: She's very strong for a Charmeleon, more resistant to water due to her vigorous endurance training she wanted to go through. Even though she's the only one in her trio that can't fly yet, she's also seen the smallest in her group, but the strongest.

Sprite/Picture: http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/7250/16lm3.png

Personality: Ashe is the 'leader' of the trio that act's as a wild pokemon version of a Ranger group, even though they're all dragons. She has an overall good attitude, except when she gets mad. Other than that she has a good perspective of things and is honest, trustworthy and loyal.

History: Besides having anything to do with her owner, she was hatched from an egg, and grew to have the same strength more towards a Dragon Pokemon, instead of a Fire pokemon. She is adept at using complex combinations of moves to foil and decimate an opponent, and only uses her fire attacks if she really needs to, as they're her strongest attacks, and usually overpower nearly all the pokemon she's fought against. Ashe could take out a few Gyrados by herself if she wanted to. Her ability to compete with water pokemon like she was a grass type is amazing. Technically, she's off on a vacation with some of her friends, and does belong to a trainer, but is currently on a holiday.
~~~~~~~
Nickname: Aura
Pokemon: Dragonite
Description: The tallest of the three, the most modest and the more generous. She respects all pokemon, and members of the trio, unless they do not show any respect in return.

Sprite/Picture: http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4484/aura2ip1.png

Personality: Generous, modest, kind hearted, friendly, all around likeable. Upbeat attitude, always looks on the bright side, looks forward, and is very helpful.

History: After being helped by Ashe and their trainer from a pack of annoyed Gyrados, she was invited to join their party, which she gratefully took up. Being a Dragonite, always supposed to mean she was really powerful, but Ashe could out power her any day. She's always been the one to sacrifice herself to buy anyone more time in an emergency, but she always comes back out of the frying pan.
~~~~~~~
Nickname: Tearess
Pokemon: Flygon
Descrption: The middle heighted member of the trio. She's often awwed at for being the most beautiful next to Aura, but hates male's trying to impress her. Gets along with the group very well, and is the 'smart' one of the group, and often the one who carries Ashe around when they fly.

Sprite/Picture:http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/6008/tearess1zn7.png

Personality: Deadly smart, witty, sly, clever, strong spirited. Has a knack for figuring a bad situation in a matter of seconds. Very musical, and uses such terms in her vocabulary, often having to explain to others what they mean.

History: Tearess was caught under a rockslide as a Trapinch, but was then rescued by Ashe, Aura, and her trainer, and is extremely grateful for it. She was once a contest pokemon, but soon became a vital combatant after some sore loser of a pokemon got in a fight with Tearess, but lost badly to her.

Will edit with pictures.

Crazed One
06-19-2007, 02:49 PM
Yay! We can start now!

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 02:53 PM
Yay! We can start now!

until ice mistress logs in

HorrorScope
06-19-2007, 02:58 PM
Do u think u would have room for just one more person plzzz? I love RPG's and the one were currently in the 'Otherworldly Beast' is gettin great! So can i?

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 03:05 PM
Do u think u would have room for just one more person plzzz? I love RPG's and the one were currently in the 'Otherworldly Beast' is gettin great! So can i?
you have to wait until ice mistress logs in, you wait and see:wink:

HorrorScope
06-19-2007, 03:06 PM
Ok thanks.... It wont take that long for me too type up so ill be ready.... :smile:

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 03:09 PM
Ok thanks.... It wont take that long for me too type up so ill be ready.... :smile:

i dont know if your going to be in it, she said that she going to start the story?

HorrorScope
06-19-2007, 03:11 PM
Ok ill just wait..

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 03:17 PM
okay, see the rules and the form so you can start

HorrorScope
06-19-2007, 03:26 PM
Ok ive read it all, I just need to wait for Ice Mistress to accept me hopefully. :razz:

HorrorScope
06-19-2007, 04:27 PM
Trainer: Leo

Picture: http://img27.picoodle.com/img/img27/8/6/19/f_29m_90ad201.png (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?srv=img27&img=/8/6/19/f_29m_90ad201.png)

-_-_-_-_-_-

Name: Halo
Pokemon: Shiny Suicune
Description: A shiny Suicune who is extremly fast and sly.

Picture: http://img27.picoodle.com/img/img27/8/6/19/f_Shiny20Suicm_dce393e.gif (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?srv=img27&img=/8/6/19/f_Shiny20Suicm_dce393e.gif)
Personality: Sly, Clever, Sneaky, Quick Witted, Very strategic.

History: Was caught by Leo its trainer on a stormy night, It had been if a fierce battle with an Entei and it had fought it off, Suicune then dashed off and crashed into Leo who it was then caught by.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Name: Sparkio

Pokemon: Luxray

Description: An energetic and experienced Luxray.

Picture: http://img27.picoodle.com/img/img27/8/6/19/f_4051m_c513cc5.png (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?srv=img27&img=/8/6/19/f_4051m_c513cc5.png)

Personality: Sly, Cheeky, Hidden, Relaxed, Usually just hangs around shaded dark areas where he likes to just chill out and think to himself his techniques and battle strategies whilst always on the lookout for intruders.

History: Grew up from a small energetic Luxio, Leo met him just after a rivalry battle he had just won, As his rival was about to catch the Luxio it clenched to Leo's leg pleading for him to catch the little Luxio instead, So he fought off his rival and then caught Luxio, and after time it got very strong and evolved into a very powerful pokemon.

HorrorScope
06-19-2007, 04:29 PM
Thats just incase I do get accepted...

Gear
06-19-2007, 04:30 PM
You shoudn't triple post:ermm: Well all we have to do now is wait.

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 04:31 PM
Trainer: Leo

Picture: http://img27.picoodle.com/img/img27/8/6/19/f_29m_90ad201.png (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?srv=img27&img=/8/6/19/f_29m_90ad201.png)

-_-_-_-_-_-

Name: Halo
Pokemon: Shiny Suicune
Description: A shiny Suicune who is extremly fast and sly.

Picture: http://img27.picoodle.com/img/img27/8/6/19/f_Shiny20Suicm_dce393e.gif (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?srv=img27&img=/8/6/19/f_Shiny20Suicm_dce393e.gif)
Personality: Sly, Clever, Sneaky, Quick Witted, Very strategic.

History: Was caught by Leo its trainer on a stormy night, It had been if a fierce battle with an Entei and it had fought it off, Suicune then dashed off and crashed into Leo who it was then caught by.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Name: Sparkio

Pokemon: Luxray

Description: An energetic and experienced Luxray.

Picture: http://img27.picoodle.com/img/img27/8/6/19/f_4051m_c513cc5.png (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?srv=img27&img=/8/6/19/f_4051m_c513cc5.png)

Personality: Sly, Cheeky, Hidden, Relaxed, Usually just hangs around shaded dark areas where he likes to just chill out and think to himself his techniques and battle strategies whilst always on the lookout for intruders.

History: Grew up from a small energetic Luxio, Leo met him just after a rivalry battle he had just won, As his rival was about to catch the Luxio it clenched to Leo's leg pleading for him to catch the little Luxio instead, So he fought off his rival and then caught Luxio, and after time it got very strong and evolved into a very powerful pokemon.

Suicune is in the story, did you read it?

HorrorScope
06-19-2007, 04:34 PM
Oh i did'nt realise tht so does tht mean i cant have it?

IceMistress
06-19-2007, 04:39 PM
Awr, you can join too. :3 But since I post-poned the start for so long, I'll go ahead and do that! *throws confetti*

In this there are more than one of each Legendary. Well, by at least one or two. Besides, the Suicune in the story wasn't shiny. ;D

HorrorScope
06-19-2007, 04:44 PM
Yay thanks =) so is it ok if i have the suicune aswell?

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 04:44 PM
Awr, you can join too. :3 But since I post-poned the start for so long, I'll go ahead and do that! *throws confetti*

In this there are more than one of each Legendary. Well, by at least one or two. Besides, the Suicune in the story wasn't shiny. ;D

are you going to make the RP story right now?

HorrorScope
06-19-2007, 04:46 PM
Ok did'nt see that last bit lol yay =) so can we start?

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 04:53 PM
Ok did'nt see that last bit lol yay =) so can we start?

ice mistress is going to log out (possible)

HorrorScope
06-19-2007, 04:55 PM
aww man... :dazed:

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 04:56 PM
aww man... :dazed:

its a 50/50 chance she is going to log off, oh and the four word rule you only did two words

Crazed One
06-19-2007, 05:00 PM
Yay! Last member is in and we can now officially start!

HorrorScope
06-19-2007, 05:01 PM
Sorry About that I wont do it again

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 05:04 PM
its okay, its just only to warn you

IceMistress
06-19-2007, 05:04 PM
Excuse me? I was replying to another rp. I'm starting the roleplay now. *eyes*

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 05:05 PM
shes now doing the RP story now, i hope shes finished later in the afternoon so we could read it

HorrorScope
06-19-2007, 05:06 PM
Woohoo! Ok thanks lets get started :razz:

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 05:12 PM
Woohoo! Ok thanks lets get started :razz:

shes is doing an RP story and i think now thats why

Gear
06-19-2007, 05:19 PM
By the way Ice Mistress, was I accepted?

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 05:22 PM
By the way Ice Mistress, was I accepted?

she did accept you remember what she said

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 05:26 PM
she logged out, it was a 99.9 percent she logged out

Gear
06-19-2007, 05:27 PM
No I dont remember what she said...

I asked her if I can post it up tommorow and she simply replied "Sure you can~. It's alright if your human. :3" Which dosn't seem live an acceptance...

HorrorScope
06-19-2007, 05:29 PM
Oh man now the RPG wont start until tomorrow maybe :sad: and what do u mean by a 99.9 percent chance?

Gear
06-19-2007, 05:31 PM
You might just want to ignore him, he is coming up with useless facts.

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 05:31 PM
Oh man now the RPG wont start until tomorrow maybe :sad: and what do u mean by a 99.9 percent chance?

maybe later in the afternoon i think, :rolleyes:

IceMistress
06-19-2007, 05:32 PM
Oh, sorry Gear. I meant that you're accepted. xD

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 05:34 PM
Oh, sorry Gear. I meant that you're accepted. xD

she logged in back how was your progress ice mistress

HorrorScope
06-19-2007, 05:34 PM
Yay your back on! :smile:

Are u going to start the RPG now??

Crazed One
06-19-2007, 05:36 PM
Good, the thread is being started as we speak! Eh, post.:biggrin:

HorrorScope
06-19-2007, 05:37 PM
Ooh great its started :happy:

Time to start RPG'ing!

Crazed One
06-19-2007, 05:41 PM
I already posted in the new thread!

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 05:49 PM
I already posted in the new thread!

now what do you mean new thread

HorrorScope
06-19-2007, 05:50 PM
The new thread as in the actual RPG..... Im just about to post..

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 05:52 PM
The new thread as in the actual RPG..... Im just about to post..

which part of the section because i want to see it

IceMistress
06-19-2007, 05:57 PM
It's not in any of the sub-forums.

Plus, I wasn't logged out. It just showed me like that, though I don't know why. o_O

Gear
06-19-2007, 06:05 PM
The new thread can be located here: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45926

Crazed One
06-19-2007, 06:05 PM
Thank you for clarafying that.

Saraibre Ryu
06-19-2007, 11:30 PM
I didn't get verified yet. Am I accepted or not?

IceMistress
06-19-2007, 11:36 PM
Oh yes, sorry. x-o Yes, Saraibre, you accepted.

sir_Aaron
06-20-2007, 04:12 AM
Name: Dark
Pokemon: Mewtwo
Description: A normal Mewtwo. Except is tail is orange.
Sprite/Picture: http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/3716/pkfrlg150jl3.png (http://imageshack.us)
Personality: Sarcastic,serious when needed, and Intelligent.
History: Dark is Lex's first pokemon. But...Dark wasn't caught with a poke-ball. He was rescued by Lex. Dark was captured by Team Rocket and was used as a fighting machine. Lex snuck into the base and freed Dark. Dark and Lex became partners. (Like Ash and Pikachu)

Crazed One
06-20-2007, 04:43 AM
Sorry, but I think we already started, but maybe you will get luck...:confused: