PDA

View Full Version : Beyblade V-force rev. Where all 8 sacred bitbeasts unite!!

orange_neko
06-19-2007, 04:49 AM
Story: Ok so its like this, there are four other destined bitbeasts just like Dragoon, Driger, Dranzer, and Draciel. There are also a lot of people after our bit beasts too. Especially the team omega. They plan to capture our bitbeasts into a stone and use them for their own purposes. Also, there is a Championship tournement coming up in four months. We have to train for that, but for now we are training and fighting against whatever enemies come up, and also training for the tournament cups in countries.

Note: I can draw the bitbeasts for you if you want me to, or you can draw them yourself, Whichever, you need a pic for your bitbeast.

Note2: Tyson, Max, Chief, Kai, and Rei are all in this too along with the sain shields and Gideon. Gideon has made his cyber bit beasts more powerful and stronger and more, deadlier, he has picked new people to take on carrying the cyber bit beasts to attack all of us, which in all of us, I mean the beybladers, and bladecrushers.

Note3: lol I know, lots of notes but still..anyways, People can be the bladebreakers, Tyson, Rei, Max, Chief, and Kai, but you have to stick to there personalitys, and if your them, you dont have to fill out the sheet beneath.

Note4: here is the place you can read up on the V-force season of Beyblade. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyblade_V-Force

Note5: the five of us met one of the bladers (only one!) tell us in your history how you met them and how you became friends with them.

only four spots for the Bladecrushers.
four people can also be on the omega team which are also working with the saint shields, Ozuma, Dunga, Joseph and Miriam.

here is the sign-up sheet:

Name:
Personality: what is your characters personality like?
BG of life: what happend during your childhood?
What you look like: what the thing says...lol
BitBeast: what does your beast inside the blade look like?
Beyblade: what color is it? and what does it look like?
Team: what is your team that your with now called? were joinin up later but for now do you have a team? if so what is it called?
Nationality: what race are you?
Special Attacks: what are your beast's attacks?
Blading style: is your blading style fast, defense, power, or stealth, or etc.
Old relationships: its explained in note5
Crush: who is your crush? no gay guys allowed! the bladebreakers are straight!

now that you know what you need here is the copy-n-paste thingy...

Name:
Personality:
BG of life:
What you look like:
BitBeast:
Beyblade:
Team:
Nationality:
Special Attacks:
Blading style:
Crush:
Old relationships:

here is mine to give you an idea...

Name: Ayame kahna
Personality: Im competitive sometimes, nice, a fighter, kind hearted, fearless, brave, strong, and smart but, i would rather fight than think

BG of life: i was an orphan at the age of 2. My parents were both killed in a fire. I was sad and alone, until i seen a boy same age as me. I smiled and took his hand. We were friends ever since. His name was Rei kon. We always played together until we were three. we got separated by destiny. We were small, but vowed to meet eachother again. We both waved goodbye and went out separate ways.

One day, I found a shrine and a bitbeast was in it. A monk was their and told me about it. I went their everyday just to look at it. Then one day it spoke to me. It seemed to only talk in animal, but somehow i understood it. I ran to the monk and told him what happend. He was surprised and went into the shrine with me. He said i was the chosen one. And that was why it spoke only to me and no one else. He said I was chosen to be the holder of Striger. I practiced everyday after that with my own blade. I was able to master it at the age of five. I beaten every other kid in my village,but all those times striger never came out. Even now I have never needed striger to come out. She was always their, but she didnt need to come out anyway. She was the female white tiger, the other tiger that was destined for me, as driger was destined for Rei.

Mewchirio
07-05-2007, 06:07 PM
Erm, this goes in the sign ups! I strongly suggest joining some Rps first and wait ages before evr creating a roleplay!

Mewchirio

Drew_pkmn
07-12-2007, 11:55 PM
Name: K.D
Personality: I ONLY BATTLE FOR FUN.
BG of life: I WAS ALWAYS SPOILT WITH MY RICH PARENTS. WHEN I TURNED 13 I HAD HAD ENOUGH AND LEFT HOME WITH ME AND MY BEYBLADE. I ENTERED SMALL STREET TORNAMENTS TO WIN MONEY.
What you look like: WHITE LONG HAIR. I WEAR A WHITE AND BLACK TOP AND BLACK COMBATS. I AM QUITE TALL HAVE BLUE EYES.
BitBeast: ARES. IS A GIANT MOLTEN DRAGON
Beyblade: ARES CRUSHER . ORANGE AND BLACK WITH LONG SPIKES AT THE SIDE.
Team: NONE YET.
Nationality: AMERICAN
Special Attacks: MAGMA STORM
Blading style: FULL FRONTAL ATTACK
Crush: EWWW.
Old relationships: COUSIN TO TYSON. THOUGH NEVER HAVE SEEN HIM BEFORE.

Sorry for the caps wanted to give an effect

orange_neko
07-14-2007, 03:14 AM
sorry, I didnt know that until A while ago, now i dont know how to move it besides askin someone else to do it for me. I didnt want to bug them so yea. and other guy, yea your accepted ^^ but pm me on what you want your bitbeast to look like instead of just telling me its orang k?

Drew_pkmn
07-17-2007, 09:20 PM
We need more people to sign up . and who is rei . I thought it was Ray.:rolleyes:

Jaden0527
07-21-2007, 12:26 AM
Name:Ken Sienta
Personality: Laid back and is a slacker at times. He becomes competitive when someone can keep up with him.
BG of life: Ken was rich and lived a luxurious life. He then saw the poor kids playing with beyblades. He asked his parents to get him one, but they said it was unfit for a person of their wealth. Ken pouted and ran outside to his backyard. A giant collection of lines were made in the ground. The lines formed a drawing of a winged beast. When Ken stepped in it, a flash blinded him. When he could see again, a black, spikey, beyblade with a the winged beast on the bit chip sat in front of him. His parents weren't happy that he had one, so they sent him to livwe with his poor uncle and aunt to see the lifestyle of people who play with beyblades. Turns out, Rage was happier then ever, and never went back.He met a team of beybladers who called themselves Dirt Devils. They always loss, and Ken pittied them and joine. Ken was usually left to battle the whole other team because of the fact his team sucked.

What you look like:Has a black and red hat on with a red t-shirt and blue jeans. He has black tennis shoes on. He has very little hair and is 5 foot 9. He wighs 119.

BitBeast: Zarphyus looks like my avatar.
Beyblade: It's black and platinum. It's tall like Cyber Dragoon. The bottom part of the beyblade has two openings. In one opening, platinum spikes spin right, the second one has black spikes that spin left. The attack ring sticks out as if it had spiky wings and a tail.

Team:The Dirt Devils(all his teamates are weak and he plans on quitting)
Nationality: American
Special Attacks: Pheonix Implosion, Pheonix Blade,Siesmic Claw(the last two attacks aren't perfected so they're weak)
Blading style:Power, and becuase of his height, a little defense.
Crush:No one
Old relationships:He met Max when he passed through town and watched him battle and defeat a whole team.

Drew_pkmn
08-16-2007, 06:57 PM
here is a bio I made . Ares bio . (http://i15.tinypic.com/54mlic0.png)