PDA

View Full Version : My Avatars

Pokefan Silver
06-19-2007, 03:05 PM
Some Avatars I made (http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb228/Pokefan_Silver/Avatars/)

Here are some avatars I made. I know, there amature, but feel free to use them if you so chose... All I did was crop some screenshots, nothing special. Just click the link above and it will take you to my photobucket album with the avatars in it

Azumao
06-19-2007, 03:37 PM
Avatars are mostly 100 x 100 pixels, (with the exception of a few forums that allow 150 x 150) but most of yours are too big. :/
And, like you said, all you did was crop some pictures. Most people add effects and filters to their avatars.

Pokefan Silver
06-19-2007, 05:13 PM
Avatars are mostly 100 x 100 pixels, (with the exception of a few forums that allow 150 x 150) but most of yours are too big. :/
And, like you said, all you did was crop some pictures. Most people add effects and filters to their avatars.
Harsh... But I'd like to see what you can do with nothing more than a computors default Paint system. The computer I'm on now, well lets just say, the ones in the old batman series were more Hi-Tech than this one -.- One of the downsides of living with your grandparrents I suppose. But on the upside, when they croak, I get the house, the land, all its contents, and the car & truck, BWAHAHAHA!!! But really, you have to give me an A for effort.

Lord Voldemort
06-19-2007, 10:38 PM
So you want your grandparents to die?
Much harsher.

Matt
06-19-2007, 11:08 PM
Cropping images and calling them your avatars is closer to art theft. I'll lock this, and if people want to use those, they're still viewable, they just won't be able to reply. Please only post here with your art..

If another mod disagrees, feel free to unlock.