PDA

View Full Version : The One For All

IceMistress
06-19-2007, 05:30 PM
PLOT/PROLOGUE---> "Now, you all stay right here," Immelia Verde, a youth of about the age of fifteen, told her four Pokemon as she walked out the front door of her small home in Snowpoint City. "I'll be back in a jiffy! Well, hopefully. Err.. Bubble how far is Sunyshore again?" Immelia stopped in the doorway and turned back around, eyes dancing with question.

A large Charizard, who was laying belly-side down on the uncomfortably small sofa in the living room, sighed. "It's on the other side of Sinnoh, Immelia. Southeast. Don't think you'll be back for a while."

Immelia Verde was now in the room with Bubble and her other three Pokemon, who were all ice types. Que, a shiny Glaceon who continually painted his tail-end and paws a pine green, and Ginger and Emmy, two strangely colored Froslass sisters. Que was currently reading a mythology book, while the Froslasses watched the television.

"Oh my! I had forgotten how far it was! Bubble, can you PLEASE fly me there? It would be much faster and less dangerous for me!" after Immelia had straightened out her green dress, she looked at her starter with pleading eyes. The blue flames on Bubble's tail flared up in annoyance, but he gave in.

As soon as the Charizard followed the girl out of the house and closed the door, the Glaceon gasped. He dropped the book, running over to the remaining two Pokemon and tugged at their scrawny elbows. "Girls, girls! Come here! You must see this, it's incredible!" he explained. The Eevee evolution was flushed, a huge grin plastered upon his face.

"Should we, sister?" Ginger, the Froslass with orange, glanced at the Pokemon beside of her.

"Why not, sister?" Emmy, the Froslass with green, replied. Both of them nodded, floating upwards and towards the book. Que bounced ahead of them, picking the book up and holding it so the two hovering Pokemon could read. On the page was a beautiful illustration of a lovely city constructed out of white marble. The sky was a rainbow hue, and around the city was a lush landscape covered to the brim with berry bushes and trees. The Froslass Sisters began to read simultaneously.

"The city of Vinea, nicknamed the One For All, was a successful and beautiful city thousands of years ago. Humans and Pokemon both travelled from distant lands to see this amazing place, soaking in the wonders that they not only saw, but felt. Not many stayed, however, for after a day or two, Legendary Pokemon who came from across the world would lead them out, only letting the most good stay.

One day, a Suicune absolutely refused entry to a tall, dark man. Humans and Pokemon from inside watched through the walls of the city, amazed the the Suicune wouldn't even let the man come in and look around. The man became angry and sent all of his Pokemon out for battle with the Suicune, not wanting to give up. Just when the man's first Pokemon jumped to make a strike at the Suicune, a Mew popped up and teleported the Pokemon, and the man, far away the perfect city.

Just before he was teleported out, however, the man had screamed out, "I WILL be back, you putrid beings! And I WILL take control of your city, AND your world! Just you wait!"

Because of his outbreak, the Legendaries of the city had all decided that Vinea must now and forever be hidden away from the eyes of the outside world. All of them had gathered in the palace in the center of the city, arranged in a circle, and sent out their power. All of their power. The city was then teleported to another location, invisible for anyone outside the walls. Most of the Legendaries had died soon after their power had been drain, and they were buried in a tomb underneath the palace.

No one has been able to locate the city since then. All tales and stories of Vinea were lost and forgotten, and the lost city had become a myth. Most say that the city is all tall-tale, no truth, but there are still some who believe it's existance."

The three Pokemon looked up at each other. Que still had his crazy smile on, but the twin Pokemon looked doubtful. "A lost city?" Ginger said.

"I don't think it's really true." Emmy stated.

"Aw, come on, girls! It must be true! There was a lost city underneath the sea, wasn't there?"

"Guess so.." the Froslass Sisters said together. That was when Que jumped up, grabbed a piece of a paper and a black felt pen, and started writing. "What are you doing?" the female Pokemon asked together once more.

"Writing sign-ups for the journey ahead," Que told them as-a-matter-of-factly.

-----------
---------------
-----------

The Glaceon and two Froslass were now making there way to the backyard. Que looked mighty triumphant, for he managed to get people to come for the journey ahead. Ginger and Emmy, on the otherhand, were looking as if they wished they didn't even see the blue Pokemon.

As soon as they made it around the side wall of the house, they spotted a huge oak tree in the backyard. But there wasn't something normal about this tree. The grass around and under the tree was completely thawed, ni ice or anything. In fact, there was no snow or ice on the tree at all. This is because it wasn't actually a REAL tree. It was the Verde's own heat generator, which was mostly under the tree, and it also was Immelia's and the Pokemon's private clubhouse. All of the Pokemon, besides Bubble, called it 'Soda Headquarters', or 'Club Soda'.

"Oh come on, girls, you should be happy!" Que said to them excitedly, opening the secret door in the tree's bark. "You actually get to make friends, instead of sulking around watching television all the time!"

The Froslass Sisters huffed and puffed as they followed the Glaceon inside. "The only reason we're doing this-" Ginger began, "-is because we think it might be fun..." ended Emmy. Ginger elbowed her in the side as they floated down onto the couch. Que was still smiling crazily as he closed the door.

"I told them all to knock if they're coming.. knock on the tree, that it. If they knocked at the house door, they wouldn't be coming, now would they?" he giggled. Ginger and Emmy rolled their eyes simultaneously, though they had small grins on their faces. "And now, when they're all here, I'll explain the plan, and we can get going!" the Glaceon said joyously, the twins mocking him down to the very last facial expression.

"What exactly is the plan?" Emmy coughed. Que grinned at them.

"That's a surprise," the Glaceon said as he went up some stairs, pass the make-shift kitchen, and to the look-out point, about two stories up. Que looked down from a hidden window, watching for the upcoming explorers.

Crazed One
06-19-2007, 05:40 PM
Roud was walking along the street when he noticed the correct address, he then wadleed on through the gate. He looked around and saw a weird looking tree. He walked up to it and looked bewildered. Then he knocked once. The door opened.

Gear
06-19-2007, 05:57 PM
"This must be the place..." thought Rage as he walked though the gate ,"Its much colder here than in the forest..." Rage walked up to the tree and began to knock ,"I wonder what this so called adventure has in store for me..." Rage quietlyfully walked into the base.

Crazed One
06-19-2007, 06:01 PM
Hey, who are you?

A Loudred asked from a corner.

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 06:07 PM
Arceus:this is must be the place

Mew:are you sure Arceus its just a tree,

Mew began to knock the door suddenly it open, Arceus and Mew went inside,see whats inside this base

IceMistress
06-19-2007, 06:09 PM
"Yes! Some have arrived.." Que whispered to himself victoriously as he continued to look out of the window. "Now I know that we WILL be on a journey, ha ha!" the Glaceon giggled to himself.

Two stories down, the two Froslass clapped together at the same time. Despite their reluctance before, they both were pretty excited to be a part of this. "Welcome, welcome!" they both said to the ones who were coming inside. "Make yourself at home as we wait for the others. If you would like to learn more about our goal, please read some of the books on the bookshelf to your left."

"Right," Emmy corrected her sister when they finished the last sentence. "It's right."

"No, Emmy, it's our right, their left," Ginger recorrected her sister. Emmy stared at her sister, as if not understanding, than let out a long 'Oooohhhhh'. Ginger giggled at her sister, crossing her arms.

OOC: Arceus, please use the same roleplaying format we're using. Thank you. ^-^

HorrorScope
06-19-2007, 06:11 PM
Leo came thundering up the lane on his Suicune named Halo, Nice job Halo, Now go Sparkio!, Out popped the energetic Luxray, You have fun on your adventure ok, Cya buddy! Leo then went off on his suicune heading back to where he came from.

Sparkio stared up at the tree, He glanced then knocked on the door, It suddenly opened up in front of him, He hesitated for a split second then wandered in cautiously.

Gear
06-19-2007, 06:11 PM
"Are you talking to me?" Rage asked as he took a seat on the floor ,"I am Rage...nothing more nothing less..." Rage closed his eyes and began to think about what he would need on his journey.

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 06:12 PM
so you are Glacian and the two frolasses arceus said, how did you evolve into a frolass when you were a snorunt mew said, Rage how was your training, arceus said.

Crazed One
06-19-2007, 06:19 PM
"You look scary, I am very shy," murmured Roud in an undertone.

He looked up at Rage and cowered down.

HorrorScope
06-19-2007, 06:22 PM
Sparkio glanced around the room and saw a lot of other pokemon wandering around the room, Sparks started to fly from his tail as he was'nt sure what too do.

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 06:22 PM
dont worry arceus said, Mew and I just come here for our journey, Arceus checked the other pokemon that is going to the journey

Crazed One
06-19-2007, 06:24 PM
OOC: I'm talking to Rage.

"Don't eat me..." Roud murmured.

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 06:26 PM
how come your scared at the Luxuray, mew said

Crazed One
06-19-2007, 06:27 PM
OOC: I'm not scared of the Luxray, I'm scared of Rage.

HorrorScope
06-19-2007, 06:29 PM
Sparkio glanced and climbed onto a ledge and layed down its head, It did not want to be disturbed and it sat quietly on the ledge.

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 06:29 PM
im tired, mew said. Mew used rest so he could regain HP

Crazed One
06-19-2007, 06:30 PM
OOC: I'll be back on in 30 mins.-2 hours, bye.

IceMistress
06-19-2007, 06:34 PM
"Hiii!" Emmy said as she saw some more newcomers. "Make yourself at home. Que should be down from the look-out in a minute. He likes having everyone in the same room at the same time."

Ginger floated down from the couch and towards the Loudred, putting her hand on his shoulder. "Would you like to sit on the couch and read a book?" she asked kindly to him. "We have many books in here. We also have a small television at the other side of the room, though it's only in black and white." the Froslass with orange on her smiled.

Emmy gasped. "There's a t.v!? How come I never know these things?"

Upstairs, the Glaceon was still looking at the window, this time with a bored expression on his face. He wondered if he should just start the meeting, for impatience and boredom were taking over his mind. "NO!" he whispered to himself. "Nope, not doing it. I. Am. Waiting." crossing his forelegs, he continued to look out the window.

OOC: Arceus, please use quotation marks when you reply. And if you're having problems with telling who is who, read something in the sign-up thread. And everyone, please reply with 3 or more sentences.

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 06:35 PM
Sparkio wheres the frolasses i cant find them any where, mew said. Mew checked all over the base until he find them, hey Emmy what you doing?

HorrorScope
06-19-2007, 06:40 PM
Sparkio glanced up and shrugged his shoulders in a strange way, He then put his head back down and rested...

Gear
06-19-2007, 06:46 PM
"You shoudn't be afraid," rage said with no expresion ,"As long as we are on the same team will not harm you..." Rage began to rise from his meditating position and look towards the stairs ,"I wonder what could be taking him so long..." Rage went to the heater and began to melt the snow he still had on him from the trip it took to get to the base. "I grow tired of waiting!" Rage yelled towards the stairs ,"Migh as well get packed..." Rage walked into one of the rooms and began to stuff clothing and items into his bag. "Guess I will need a scarf, and some bread..."

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 06:46 PM
Mew rested again and thinks (should i train for the journey or should i rest to save my energy),Mew we need to train for the training Arceus said. Mew woke up. hello you must be Rage, a Weavile, i heard that Weaviles are Smart, Mew said

Gear
06-19-2007, 06:56 PM
"I suppose you can say that..." Rage said as he put his bag over his shoulder ,"You must be a Mew...you look weaker in person..." Rage then walked past the two legendary Pokemon and walked to the main room where most of the others where relaxing and talking. "Migh as well watch some TV..." Rage grabed the remote and began to flip through the channels.

OOC: Arecues pleaseuse quotation marks when you reply and use capital letters.

HorrorScope
06-19-2007, 06:57 PM
Sparkio then got up after a little rest and wandered round, He took a look at everything and everyone until he came into a room with a glaceon staring out the window...

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 07:02 PM
I'm not weak mew said, mew used flamethrower at weavile. Sparkio i heard your good

Gear
06-19-2007, 07:26 PM
Rage smiled and began to laugh. "You think a fire attack would hurt me?" Rage said with a grin on his face ,"I am not like any normal Weavile, I was trained to withstand my own weakness. When I use to live in the forest do you think it was cold hhere? No, it was freaking hot. I have trained with hitmonlee and he has had me fight Blazekins and when I was a new student he use to make me fight Chimchars." Rage walked up to the mew and pushed it on the ground, "Don't you ever attack me again or there will be fatal consequences..." Rage went back to his seat and continued watching TV.

HorrorScope
06-19-2007, 07:29 PM
Sparkio wandered back downstairs as he heard some fighting going on, He stared at mew on the ground and rage watching t.v, Whats going on not fighting already are we?... Luxray then sighed well... its not easy for all pokemon to get along I guess...

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 07:39 PM
What a day weavile is an interesting opponent then i thought, hey Sparkio whats on t.v. mew said. Arceus resting to be ready for the journey.

HorrorScope
06-19-2007, 07:42 PM
hmmm not much just a documentary about Mewtwo which is quite interesting, Anyways do'nt get into any more fights it just leads to more problems...

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 07:47 PM
i once fight mewtwo but we ended up with a truce never to fight again, Sparkio did you have a rival before i used to be rivals against mewtwo, Mew said.

Gear
06-19-2007, 07:55 PM
"I once fought Mewtwo, but we ended up with a truce never to fight again,"Mew said, "Sparkio did you have a rival before? I use to be rivals with mewtwo."

Please try to use correct grammar.:wink:

IceMistress
06-19-2007, 07:58 PM
OOC: Everyone. Please use quotation marks and correct punctuation and capitalization. And no less than 3 sentences in your post. I would love some more detail, also.

Que smacked his head on the windowsill. He could tell that downstairs the others were getting impatient. To tell the truth, he was getting a little impatient too. But he was going to try his best to wait for the others, no matter what the others said. Releasing a rather loud yawn, he stuck his head out of the hidden window to catch a cool breeze that was just passing by.

"Can we please get along, please? Our Glaceon friend shouldn't be much longer, hopefully. Eh-heh.." the Froslass Sisters said in unison. Both of them sighed, and Ginger floated to the bookshelf to find a copy of the mythology book. She managed to find it, squeezed in between to rather fat books. The orange splattered Froslass grabbed it, tugging at it without any prevail. Emmy went over beside Rage, watching the television with much interest.

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 07:58 PM
Rage I can't believe you with stand fire type moves. you got a book about myths, I think that Arceus knows about this book, Mew said.

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 08:03 PM
OOC:sorry about the 2nd post its because i made a mistake

Gear
06-19-2007, 08:17 PM
"I can't withstand it," Gear said with a smirk ,"Im just use to it, I live in a hot area with many diffrent kinds of Pokemon, you just learn to adapt..." Rage saw Emmy sit next to him and continued watching the Mewtwo documentary. Rage began to hear the wind howl outside and began to smile.

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 08:23 PM
Hey Rage you watching a documentary of Mewtwo but i know mewtwo since the battle with him mew said.

IceMistress
06-19-2007, 08:31 PM
OOC: ARCEUS. Use quotation marks and correct grammar PLEASE. And please also type more than 3 sentences. This is the LAST time I warn you.

And also. I will be gone for a few hours, and I'll have to leave right quick. I wish I could reply right now but I can't. I have to leave now.

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 08:34 PM
OOC:okay ill will put grammer, promise

Crazed One
06-19-2007, 08:35 PM
Roud was still in the corner. His ears twitched nervously, he never liked too much people at one time. He edged around the room's wall and on the other side of the room found some stairs. Finnally some peace and quiet he thought. He went ustairs and saw a Glaceon stairing out the window.

"Oh, uh-uh, sorry for uh, disturbing you..." stamerred Roud.

OOC:Was that better?

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 08:39 PM
Mew come in to the room looking for roud, her arceus did you see roud? Mew said, no i didn't see anyone i was just resting for our journey, Arceus said. i found you Roud. Mew said

Gear
06-19-2007, 08:45 PM
OOC: Ok see you later Ice.

"Good for you Mew," Rage said with a rather annoyed voice ," Now go tell someone who cares..." Rage began to feel a pain in his stomach. "I don't feel that good...be right back," Rage said as he handed the remote to Emmy, "I'll be right back Im going to get some food..." Rage went into the kitchen and began to make food. He added many diifrent spices and many diffrent types of meat. The outcome of all the food was a fish sandwitch with herbs. "Might not be the best tasting food, but it gives me the energy I need to kill..." Rage said as he began to eat his food.

A few minutes later Rage went back to his original seat next to Emmy and continued to watch the show about Mewtwo. "I wonder if Mewtwo even was as strong as people say he is..."

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 08:50 PM
Mew went to kitchen to get a master ball, hey Rage do you want a masterball? Mew said, celebi once gave me this master ball oh and Mewtwo is strong and powerful.

Crazed One
06-19-2007, 08:54 PM
"Oh!"
Roud jumped and turned around in alarm as a small little voice said,
"Found you Roud!", "Oh, Its only you Mew,"
Roud said in a releived voice.
"I'm only up here because its to loud and everything down there," Roud explained nervously.

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 09:00 PM
its okay but how come your nervous? Mew said

Gear
06-19-2007, 09:11 PM
OOC: Arecues we are Pokemon, we can't use Pokeballs....

"Well I guess I will search for this Mewtwo later..." Rage yawned and began to fall asleep on Emmy's shoulder ,"Hope you don't mind if I take a nap...it was a long journey to get over here..." He fell asleep and began to dream about bloody a bloody fight where he killed a Tyranitar with one brick break. The only thing the Pokemon in the room could see on Rage was a small smile.

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 09:30 PM
Rage wake up, you cant take on a mewtwo is one the powerful opponents that i face, theres a 25 out of 100 you could win. Mew said

Crazed One
06-19-2007, 10:34 PM
OOC: Check my sign up.

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 10:38 PM
Roud how come your nervous? Mew said. Mew ate an oran berry to get some energy, Arceus woke up by the long sleep, what happen? Arceus said, Roud and I hanging out. Mew said, oh ill be over there training so we could go to the city, i heard that the city is in the Myth book that Emmy and Ginger got, Arceus said, i don't where they found it?

Gear
06-19-2007, 10:44 PM
OOC: Areceus you better edit the posts so Ice Mistriss dosn't kick you out :neutral:

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 10:50 PM
OOC:what mistakes i did tell me please

Dragon_Master
06-19-2007, 11:05 PM
Lance got the Postcard late...
*Sorry for being so late:oops:*
And he hurridly ran to the tree. His Dragonite Popped out of the pokeball.
It was a Special Dragonite that had a bond with Lance. A weird bond. It let them communicate telepathicly!
"Is this the right place?" She asked.
"Don't know" said Lance as he knocked on the door. It swung open. They both walked quitley inside.

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 11:08 PM
Arceus say a boy and a Dragonite, hello you
must be Lance im Arceus, he said. Im Mew the
New Species pokemon, Mew said, so what brings you
here?

IceMistress
06-19-2007, 11:10 PM
OOC: *sighs* Arceus, I'll give you one last chance. When your characters talk you need to use quotation marks, like me, Gear, and zzz are using. We are also using more than 3 sentences. You do those in your next post and I'll let you stay, mmkay? I'm not trying to be mean, but I don't want this roleplay looking like spam.

Emmy tilted her head as the screen on the television turned to a scientist pointing to a marker board with confusing scribbles that the Froslass couldn't understand. She scratched her head and her body became colder as she was deep in thought. All of a sudden someone tapped her open shoulder, and she turned and saw Ginger.

"Sister, Que came down. He said he's going to go ahead and start the meeting. He's going to go through it slowly, though, so anyone who isn't here doesn't miss anything."

Emmy nodded and Ginger turned back to sit on the couch. Emmy poked Rage to wake him, floating up while slipping his head off her 'shoulder', which was actually her head. She caught his head while it slipped off and rested it on the ground. Emmy didn't want him to get mad at her for just dropping him onto the floor after trying to wake him up.

When she made it to the couch, she sat by her sister and looked up. There the Glaceon was, sitting on a rather small stool in front of the roomy couch. Que looked anxious to get this started, but he needed everyone who was in the clubhouse to come and pay attention.

Gear
06-19-2007, 11:17 PM
EDIT: never mind

Rage started to laugh in his sleep until he awoke. "Huh?" Rage said as he saw that the Glaceon ,"Must have been a dream...might as welll listen to what he has to say..." Rage sat up and began to listen to what Glaceon had to say.

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 11:21 PM
"Emmy i've been looking all over" for you, Mew said. "I was wondering could i could see the myth book that tells about this city that were going", Arceus found Mew, "don't stand there Mew we need more training for our journey", Arceus said. "Our journey isn't that easy, is that we could go in tough areas that have storng pokemon and we need to do our best at that".

OOC: okay i try my best to do this

Crazed One
06-19-2007, 11:36 PM
Roud anxiously followed the Mew and its Arceus companion down the stairs. As he walked he looked all around nervously. When he finnally reached the bottom he saw all the animals sitting together in a semi-circle around the Glaceon from upstairs. He timmidly joined the group.

Saraibre Ryu
06-19-2007, 11:42 PM
Three figures waited by the door as a teal colored Charmeleon knocked on the door.

"We wouldn't have been late if it wasn't for Ashe and the rain. The Flygon commented.

Ashe, the Charmeleon turned to the Flygon.

"Well, you know I can't take THAT long in wet weather. Our trainer is letting us have a holiday, remember Tearess? She isn't here." She commented.

Can we please not fight now?" The Dragonite interjected politely. "We are here on something we heard about, lets not get argumentative before we even start anything."

They all nodded in agreeance. "Aura is right." Ashe said. We should just put it behind us."

ArceusGod
06-19-2007, 11:47 PM
"what is it Glacion, why did you called everyone downstair",Arceus said. Emmy explained to Arceus is that about a meeting for going to the journey, Mew sees Roud always nervous("how come he always be nervous it just not like him")Mew said in his mind.

IceMistress
06-19-2007, 11:49 PM
OOC: *nods* That's better Arceus. Though, could you please put more detail into your posts? It's not all about the dialogue, after all.

Emmy looked at Mew with a confused expression, then she realized what it had said. "Oh, the book! It's on top of the bookshelf! Ginger was reading it earlier, it's on the page where the description of the city is..." Ginger nodded with approval at her sister, meaning what she said was true.

Que smiled at Emmy. "Thank you, my ghostly friend. That could be of some use for me and my plan," the Glaceon then got up, jumped to the top of the bookshelf, grabbed the book in his teeth, and got back down onto his stool. Emmy sighed, not wanting to argue that Mew had wanted to see the book.

"He's going to read it out loud to everyone anyway, I bet," she thought to herself. Beside her, Ginger was thinking the exact same thing. They were twin ghost Pokemon like that. "When are we going to start this, Quezy?" they both asked the Eevee evolution.

"Soon," he mumbled, not really paying attention as he scanned the page. "Soon," he repeated.

Dragon_Master
06-19-2007, 11:50 PM
Lance's Dragonite made a happy noise and rushed over to the other Dragonite.
Lance Sighed. "My dragonite just loves it to see other Dragonite." He said.
"So what are we doing right now... !!!!!! There is an Arceus and a mew in here. Must be an exclusive club."

"Well, all that aside, this is going to be fun, right Dragonite?"
Dragonite was too occupied to notice.
*Sigh*

Saraibre Ryu
06-20-2007, 12:00 AM
OOC: I haven't come in the door yet. At least I don't think so.

ArceusGod
06-20-2007, 12:03 AM
"I heard about this", Mew said, "I remember now that a Dark man wants revenge on the Suicune", Mew continued, "its because i remeber teleporting that man to another city, hes was annoying, after i released him he try to attack me with his pokemon, but i escape quick, if i hadn't I'll been injuries"

Crazed One
06-20-2007, 01:19 AM
Roud watched as the door, wondering if anyone else would be joining them. He then switched his attention to the glaceon who ws duggedly flipping through the pages of an old book. He moved over to the left corner.

Saraibre Ryu
06-20-2007, 01:24 AM
Ashe tried knocking again, then stepping back to let the door open if it were to.

"You know, its rude to knock a few times." Aura pointed out.

"A couple isn't a few." Ashe replied.

"She's right on that." Tearess agreed.

The three of them waited patiently for a moment.

Gear
06-20-2007, 01:27 AM
Rage looked towards the lonely Roud and went over to ask it a few questions. "Hey why are you hiding in the corner?" Gear asked without any emotion on his face ,"If I do remember correctly, this journey will dangerous and I hope your not going to be hurt in anyway." Rage started to walk around the Loudred ,"Have you ever been on an adventure?"

ArceusGod
06-20-2007, 01:33 AM
Mew looked at Gear and Roud, Mew thinks that Roud didnt been on an adventure before, "Gear i think roud's first time on an adventure", Mew said, "probably he wants to experience this adventure".

Saraibre Ryu
06-20-2007, 01:36 AM
OOC: Is anyone going to answer the door?

ArceusGod
06-20-2007, 01:40 AM
Arceus is still sleeping then this, "Arceus wake up there somebody is at the door", Mew said, "okay ill get the door" Arceus said. Arceus made it to the door and opened it, "hello you must be the guys that we heard about"

Saraibre Ryu
06-20-2007, 01:43 AM
Ashe stood there, happy that someone finally opened the door before it started to rain.

"We are here!" Aura exclaimed, waving her hand.

"We heard there was a commotion, and decided to show up." Tearess explained wittyly.

"May we come inside?" Ashe asked politely.

Gear
06-20-2007, 01:46 AM
"I think Im going to hate this journey," Rage sighed and went back to watch more TV ,"Huh more people are here? Greeeaaaaat..." Rage grabed his goggles from his pack and put them on his forehead.

ArceusGod
06-20-2007, 01:50 AM
Arceus see three, "okay you may come inside" Arceus said, "I see your on an adventure too, I liked you to meet Mew hes one of the legendary pokemon","Hello I'm Mew",Mew said. "MY name is Arceus one of the Legendary pokemon also

Gear
06-20-2007, 01:53 AM
"And one of the weakest to!" Rage added to what Arceus was saying. Rage started to laugh, but quicktly ended.

ArceusGod
06-20-2007, 01:56 AM
"And one of the weakest to!" Rage added to what Arceus was saying. Rage started to laugh, but quicktly ended.
"Thats it " Mew said, mew began used iron tail at weavile

IceMistress
06-20-2007, 01:57 AM
OOC: Goodness... Arceus, no one here was alive thousands of years ago. Not even Mew. Because if your Mew was there, that means it would know where the city is. And please use correct punctuation.
Also... NO BATTLING. >o>

"Anyone who wishes can come inside," the Froslass Sisters told anyone in a sing-song voice. In front of them, Que was nodding his head. Now that everyone was here, he could start the all important meeting for the journey. He smiled to himself. "I can be such a genius sometimes, thinking of all of these awesome things up! Now to start..." he said happily to himself.

The Glaceon cleared his throat, which actually ended in a couple of coughs due to him breathing out so hard. "Everyone.. gah... everyone, your attention please. I would like to start this. Newcomers, come inside, I'm sure we'd ALL like to get this started," Que emphasized the word 'all' with much feeling. "I'm sure some of you have heard of the great city of Vinea, the One For All?"

Gear
06-20-2007, 02:00 AM
OOC: Ok no more fighting for me....

"If thats the way you want to play then fine..." Rage got off his seat and began to charge towards the Mew "Unlike you I don't announce what I am going to do..." Rage used a Night Slash at the Mew. "Now lets try to hear what the Glaceon has to say..."

ArceusGod
06-20-2007, 02:05 AM
OOC:Mew knows the Dark man but some of the memory dont know where the city

"I wonder what Glacion going to say probably going to a journey now",Mew said.

Saraibre Ryu
06-20-2007, 02:12 AM
The trio walked inside, Ashe ahead of the three. Noticing the other pokemon almost get into a fight, she shook her head.

"This might be a little bit of a hassle." Ashe commented quietly.

"Things might change." Aura responded. "Anyway, whats going on?"

"Yes, I would like to know why we were brought here in detail if you don't mind." Tearess added.

"She's explaining it Tearess." Ashe told her. "Anyway, yes, the three of us have heard of it."

ArceusGod
06-20-2007, 02:18 AM
"Hey is the three again" Mew said,Mew come one of those three, "your coming with us on the journey right"

Saraibre Ryu
06-20-2007, 02:22 AM
"Why else would we be here?" Tearess asked rhetorically.

Aura sat down, as did the rest of us. "We're into this type of stuff, especially when our trainer is off on holiday.

"And she won't believe that we've seen Mew and Arceus in one day." Ashe added.

ArceusGod
06-20-2007, 02:28 AM
"Did you never seen a Arceus before" Arceus said, Arceus using the plates to changed his types while Mew using recover from the night claw from Weavile.

IceMistress
06-20-2007, 02:58 AM
OOC: Arceus, Mew does NOT know the man. End of discussion.
Also, Arceus, just using recover whenever your injured is god-modding. Please be realistic.

Que paused for a moment before he went on. "So, as some of you may also know, Vinea has never been found since the incident. Well, that's about to change," a huge grin blossomed on the Glaceon's face. The two Froslass groaned, both thinking that everyone else would say that they were insane.

"I know what you're thinking, that this is just a crazy plan," Que went on. Ginger and Emmy squeaked in surprise. "But I assure you that I DO have some hard-earned evidence that might help on our journey. This morning, after I had read this-" the Eevee evolution pointed at the page with the illustration of Vinea on it, "-I searched up some news articles from many times. It was all of sightings of the city. They were in a strange circle.."

Emmy leaned up closer in the couch. Ginger was chewing on a fingernail. They both we becoming highly interesting.

"And, if my calculations are correct, the city should be somewhere in the circle. Although, there IS a tiny problem with where the circle is." Que coughed, paused, and went on. "The circle is in the Johto region. Almost on the other side of the world."

ArceusGod
06-20-2007, 03:05 AM
"The Johto Region eh" Mew said, i could see Celebi again", Arceus once been into the johto region, "this could be an interesting journey" Arceus said, its been a long time i've been to Johto".

Gear
06-20-2007, 03:10 AM
Rage, happy that this meeting was finally moving along, sat closer to Que. "How do you suppose we will get over there?" Rage said ,"Like you said it is almost on the other side of the world..." Rage closed his eyes and began to think of a way over there.

ArceusGod
06-20-2007, 03:15 AM
"I don't know" Mew said, Mew was thinking about the myth book that he saw, what he saw that theres a map in the book where the location is, "I think that the map is inside the Frolasses sisters' book"

Crazed One
06-20-2007, 04:41 AM
"Oh, don't doubt me young Rage," Roud murmured to himself with a crazy look in his eye. Suddenly, he ws his normal quiet self again.

He quietly stayed in the corner and listened to the Glaceon. When the Johto region was mentioned, his eyes immediatly perked up.

Gear
06-20-2007, 04:57 AM
"Whats up with you?" Rage said as he saw the loudred ,"You are the strange one...kind of odd that your so quiet for being a loudred..."

Crazed One
06-20-2007, 02:51 PM
"Oh, uh, nothing, what are you talking about? What are you talking about?" Roud said all of this with a truly innocent look, it seemed as if he hed not remembering saying, "Oh, don't doubt me young Rage,", at all. He quickly and quietly ran to the other side of the room.

ArceusGod
06-20-2007, 03:08 PM
Mew gone to the room where is Roud, when he enter he spoke with him,"Roud how come your shy and nervous when your on a journey" Mew said, "you have to brave, your almost evolving into an Exploud"

Crazed One
06-20-2007, 04:37 PM
"Oh, nothin," he said in an out of this world tone. Once Mew had left, that same strange look had come back to his eyes. He walked over to the window, grabbed a flying by Pidgey, and ate it. Then he was his normal self again. He made sure no one saw him.

OOC: I can edit if too weird.

ArceusGod
06-20-2007, 04:41 PM
while Mew get out of the room he saw Roud grabbed a pidgey and ate it, "why did you ate that pidgey thats wrong, Mew said, "something is going on here.

IceMistress
06-20-2007, 04:43 PM
OOC: ...erk. Sorry. I feel stupid now, ah-ha.

Que shook his head. "There is no need for the map in the book. I already looked, it didn't have any locations on it anyway except all the wild places of the regions. Besides, I put the circle on THIS map..." the Glaceon took a small square from the page in the book. Ginger and Emmy snorted together, looking at the square with disbelief. Que smirked, unfolding the square many times until it was as wide and the Glaceon was long. The Froslass Sisters smiled with a nervous air around them.

Que then turned around, jumping off the stool and pinning the map face-up on the pure white wall behind him. Taking a few steps back, he stared at the map. "Which of you have navigated through all of this lands, and know the exact way to get to this. Circle," the Eevee evolution slid his paw from the left side of the map, where Snowpoint was in Sinnoh, almost all the way to the right side of the map, where the circle was in the middle of Johto. Johto was in the middle of Hoenn and Kanto both. "Should we go through Hoenn, or do we go through Kanto? Either way we have to cross the sea..."

ArceusGod
06-20-2007, 04:46 PM
"I think that the best place to go is to hoenn, Arceus said. "Its because you cant cross over to the sea to go to Kanto then johto its will be to difficult to you"

Gear
06-20-2007, 05:00 PM
"Either way we have to cross the sea..." Rage said ,"I think it would be best if we go to Kanto though. See if we go to Hoen we would still need to cross the sea again to get to Johto but if we go to Kanto all we have to do is sneak over he border and there we go we are in Johto..." Rage began to look through his bag.

ArceusGod
06-20-2007, 05:04 PM
"I don't know Rage", Mew said, it could be risky", Mew is thinking in his mind("Should we do this or not, should we use the frolasses plan or Rage's plan")."We should use the others plan to go to johto Arceus" said.

IceMistress
06-20-2007, 05:33 PM
OOC: Froslasses plan...? My two Froslass said nothing. o-o?

Que began to think, tapping his head. "Personally, I would go with Rage's plan to cross over to Kanto and cross the border to Johto. We'd all be pretty exhausted by crossing over the sea twice, and it might be shorter. There's also plenty of food we can grab through Kanto and bring over to Johto without losing much of it. There's also not as much of a fear of drowning..."

The Froslass Sisters crossed their arms and nodded simultaneously. But then Ginger had a thought. "Um, Que? How are we going to cross the sea in the first place? It's not like their going to accept ALL of us on a ship. It would be suspicious!"

"Hmm... you have a good point Ginger," pulling his ears back, Que put his paws on his hips and began to think again. "Maybe we could stowaway on a ship..."

ArceusGod
06-20-2007, 05:40 PM
"Thats possible but the problem is that only arceus could go to the seas not us" Mew said, "we could drown", Mew sees that to go to the hoenn region better than tht other

IceMistress
06-20-2007, 05:49 PM
"Did you forget that a lot of the Pokemon here can float and/or fly, Mew? This also includes you. Plus, going through the Hoenn would mean going through the sea TWICE. This means there's a better chance of drowning," Que popped his neck once. "We go through Kanto."

The twins nodded again. They weren't saying anything, they were followers not leaders.

ArceusGod
06-20-2007, 06:03 PM
"I think that i got an idea"Mew said. "Arceus and I could use psychic to carry everyone to go to Hoenn".

Gear
06-20-2007, 06:09 PM
"Yeah but I am a Dark Pokemon, it woudn't work on me at all..." Rage said ,"And we are going to Kanto enough said..." Rage began to think of a way over to Kanto. "Hey isn't there a ship at the dock? If we an hide in there we might have a chance to go to Kanto..." Rage pulled out a sandwitch from his bag and began to eat.

ArceusGod
06-20-2007, 06:14 PM
"I dont know", Mew said, how about go on Arceus' back remember Arceus could float as well"

Gear
06-20-2007, 06:29 PM
"I would rather not..." Rage said in an a rather annoyed voice ,"We should just go by boat it would be much safer and more comfterable if we all go on boat...besides I can't swim so if I were to fall off I would die..."Rage got off his chair and went outside to relax.

ArceusGod
06-20-2007, 06:35 PM
"Come on Rage don't tell me your afraid of drowning" Mew said, "just go on arceus back hold on to the things on arceus' back"

Crazed One
06-20-2007, 07:03 PM
I see, Roud thought. This could affect my plans... He edged a little closer to the center of the group.

Roud raised his hand and said,"Why don't we just travel to Canalave Port, and take a ship straight from there to Kanto?" Roud mentioned.

IceMistress
06-20-2007, 08:15 PM
Que nodded at Roud. "He has a good plan. We take the ship at Canalave Port. Hide in the hull as stowaways. No riding on others backs or using psychic powers. Really dangerous. Especially if the Pokemon who are giving others rides are attacked. Are we all clear? Does everyone agree on these plans?" the Glaceon took the pins out of the map and started folding it into a tiny square again. He was confident that this would work. There could be a few problems... but that didn't matter. Everyone would be fine.

The Froslass Sisters got up from the couch. "We'll be readying the food and emergency packs!" they announced in completely harmonious sing-song voices as the floated up upstairs one floor to the kitchen. They always had emergency food stocks and first-aid kits in cabinets all around the kitchen.

Gear
06-20-2007, 08:47 PM
Rage, happy that the mission was finally getting started, grabed his bag and began to walk towards the door. "Are we ready to go?" Rage said ,"I will be waiting outside." Rage walked through the door and began to look towards the sky, thinking about what adventures awaited him on the new diffrent lands. Rage had only stayed on the sinnoh region and going somewhere else meant more Pokemon to fight.

Crazed One
06-20-2007, 09:08 PM
Roud's weird side was back he crept upstairs, he snuck around the Frosglass twins. He took a small bag and inside placed a large amount of ketchup. He closed the bag, and then put it in his ear, he then snuck downstairs. He then was his normal, scared self again. He walked out the front door.

ArceusGod
06-20-2007, 09:25 PM
Mew take a bag full of first aid kits and berries,Arceus is ready for the journey to go to the port,by training all day instead of sleeping, the two went outside and wait for the others to come out.

Dragon_Master
06-20-2007, 11:32 PM
Lance Returned his Dragonite and got his things together. He couldn't wait to go. He went to the door and waited.

ArceusGod
06-21-2007, 12:26 AM
"Rage hope you try your best on the new opponents on the Kanto region", Mew said, i say that i met a strong opponent",Arceus thinks about the Kanto region, about a long time ago Arceus saw the three Legendary birds and aslo a Lugia.

IceMistress
06-21-2007, 02:54 AM
OOC: Arceus, you're doing a much better job than before, but this has been annoying me. The comma should be INSIDE the quotation marks, not outside. And capitalize all single I's. Otherwise your doing fine.

Upstairs, the Froslass Twins were almost ready. "Sister, do you know where the ketchup is? I can't seem to find it..." Emmy said as she looked through a couple of cabinets.

"Sister, why in the WORLD would we need ketchup?" Ginger turned to look at her sister, hands on hips.

"Well, sister, I for one thinks it tastes yummy and makes food taste better. So, can you tell me where the ketchup is now?" Emmy turned to find herself face-to-face with Ginger.

"I don't know where it is. Plus we don't NEED it."

"But..."

"No buts! Everything's ready, and I bet everyone is ready downstairs too! Now come on!" Ginger grabbed her twin's hand and pulled her over where the packs were. They both chose up an equal amount and, though they were barely able to, picked them up and floated downstairs. Que was at the bottom, tapping his tail on the floor impatiently.

"Come on, girls! Hand out the packs and lets get this party started!"

Both of the Froslass groaned, floating out and starting to give everyone who needed one a food and first-aid pack. The Glaceon followed them, smiling with giddy.

ArceusGod
06-21-2007, 03:13 AM
OOC:Thank You Ice Mistress

Mew goes inside the base for looking wheres Emmy and Ginger,"hey whats going on here?" Mew said, "lets go we got to go to the Kanto region so we could continue."

Gear
06-21-2007, 03:34 AM
Rage took a first aid kit from and stuffed deep inside his bag. "So are we ready to begin our journey?" Rage said with an eager voice ,"I got all my **** in my bag..." Rage then got quiet again and sat down on the floor and began to scratch the floor.

ArceusGod
06-21-2007, 03:45 AM
OOC:no curse words

Mew turned over to the Frolass' sisters, "so are we ready to go?" Mew said, he saw Rage, he thinks about the battle he had with Rage.

Crazed One
06-21-2007, 04:35 AM
Roud sat up and walked over to the Froslglass Twins to get his bag. He then went over to the gate and waited patiently for evryone else to finish up.

ArceusGod
06-21-2007, 04:39 AM
Mew was excited to go to the Kanto Region again. "Okay lets go start our journey." Arceus said. "Okay to go to johto while were kanto we have to go to the Tohjo Falls to go to Johto."

HorrorScope
06-21-2007, 02:52 PM
OOC: Sorry ppl, I was unactive for a couple of days but im back now!

All of a sudden sparkio noticed everyone was just leaving he shouted over "Uhh sorry guys I was really tired but im ready too get going!", He smiled and went over to everyone,

ArceusGod
06-21-2007, 02:59 PM
Mew saw Sparkio, "whoa don't sleep to long, lets go we have to go to the Kanto region, then to the johto region."Mew said.

HorrorScope
06-21-2007, 03:10 PM
Yeah I know im ready anyway, Oh so were going to Johto? Cool my trainer took me there only once, Ive heard its quite nice there.

ArceusGod
06-21-2007, 03:18 PM
Mew looked at Sparkio, "I've been to the Johto region as well."Mew said, "once I've been to the Johto region is to see my firend Celebi in the Ilex Forest."

HorrorScope
06-21-2007, 03:26 PM
Sparkio then nodded and spoke " Wow thats neat, Ive never seen celebi..., Although I would like too, Hey we are'nt going in the sea are we?, Because im electric type and you know what would happen...

ArceusGod
06-21-2007, 03:33 PM
Mew explained,"were going to a port so we could go to a ship." Mew said, 'its the only way to go Kanto region."

HorrorScope
06-21-2007, 03:36 PM
Sparkio replied " Ok thats a relief, So are we ready to go or are the others still not ready yet?

ArceusGod
06-21-2007, 03:44 PM
OOC:wait until ice mistress logs in

"not only i saw a Celebi." Mew said, "i also saw a Ho-Oh myself, it was a experience to see one."

IceMistress
06-21-2007, 04:12 PM
OOC: Sorry for bugging you, Arceus, but this also has been annoying me. Sorry. XD Try working on your grammar. Like, instead of "not only i saw a Celebi." , it should be "I not only saw a Celebi," or "Not only have I just seen a Celebi," -- See how more mature that looks? And also.. NEVER put a period next to a quotation mark, like so... "Hello." Always put a comma. Like this... "Hello,"

Que, once again, felt everyone become impatient. "Okay, okay people. If ya'll are ready, let's get moving!" the Glaceon quickly trotted off for the south, across the never busy street and towards the Snowpoint forest. The blue Pokemon thought going through the thin part of the forest would be quicker and much less dangerous for the group.

The Froslass Sisters didn't think so, however. That's where they had the trouble with the Abomasnow and Snover. They solemnly hugged one another as the floated after the ambitious Pokemon, shivering in fear of what might happen in the forest.

HorrorScope
06-21-2007, 04:17 PM
Sparkio stayed on his toes, Always looking for anything unwanted, He had been trained for these kind of tasks by his trainer, Hmm lets hope this adventure does'nt turn into something bad...

ArceusGod
06-21-2007, 04:18 PM
"Lets try our best to go over this forest," mew said. Mew wants to experience other pokemon to face, Arceus could train again for the journey.

HorrorScope
06-21-2007, 05:50 PM
Sparkio looked up a whole flock of Straptor where eyeing us up, Sparks started to fly from its tail, What do they want.. Sparkio said in an angry manor.

ArceusGod
06-21-2007, 05:55 PM
"What are you doing with that Staraptor for," Mew said.

HorrorScope
06-21-2007, 06:15 PM
"There watching us, We must be in there territory, Sparkio tried not to let it get on his nerves and carried on walking..

ArceusGod
06-21-2007, 06:18 PM
"Okay but no interupting the Starapter," Mew said. He thinks that using transform to transforming into a Staraptor

Crazed One
06-21-2007, 07:01 PM
Roud quietly got up after the Glaceon told them to move out. He followed the rear of the group. When they got to the edge of the forrest. His eyes went all weird again. He entered the forrest.

ArceusGod
06-21-2007, 07:03 PM
"Dont worry about a thing Roud," Mew said, ("I hope you evolve into a Exploud so your going to face and against the odds") Mew is going to the skies see if the port is close by to go to the Kanto region.

HorrorScope
06-21-2007, 07:11 PM
Hunger started to enter Sparkio's stomach, He saw some fruit up a tree, Using thunderbolt he shot the fruit down and began too eat, He also offered everyone else some aswell.

ArceusGod
06-21-2007, 07:15 PM
"Thanks for the fruit Sparkio." Mew said, Arceus looks at Sparkio, Thanks Sparkio i appreciated." Arceus said. Mew saw the port at Canalave City.

HorrorScope
06-21-2007, 07:16 PM
"Thats ok", Sparkio replied, Ooh great so are we nearly at the port?

IceMistress
06-21-2007, 07:17 PM
OOC: We can't be at the port THAT fast. We be going through a forest. I'll tell ya'll when we're there, kay? C:

It wasn't long when they were all in the forest that it started to become a little dark. Ginger sniffed, clinging to Emmy's arm. "The sun isn't setting NOW, is it?" she asked her green blotched sister. "Or was the meeting longer than we thought?"

"I don't know, sister," Emmy replied. "But what I do know is that this is near the place were were attacked years ago. Both of the twins shivering, hanging on to one another for dear life. Que wasn't paying attention to them, and didn't notice how dark it was getting. He was just going through the forest the way he was taught to go by Mr. Verde.

ArceusGod
06-21-2007, 07:29 PM
Arceus is storing energy by using rest so going to prepare for any kinds of battle, Mew start by sleping for a long walk they gone and he thinks in his mind,("i hope we could go soon to the port to go the Tohjo falls in Kanto in order to go to the Johto region, that i hope that we make it out.")

OOC:now in the mourning please so we could continue on

Crazed One
06-21-2007, 10:02 PM
Once everyone else had fallen asleep, Roud's eyes snapped open. He slunk away from the camp. Eventually he came to a small clearin. He layed down and fell asleep for real.

ArceusGod
06-21-2007, 10:07 PM
Mew dreaming about Manaphy returns but it turns out that he is in warmer water and Manaphy cant survived it,"What," Mew said,"It might been a dream, its 5:30 am, we need to get up at 9:00 am."

IceMistress
06-21-2007, 11:07 PM
OOC: Guuuyyys. You're making everything go too fast. (Especially you, Arceus. You're starting to (or trying to) control everything.) D: At least for me. It's no fun going too fast, people might get left behind, mmkay? From now on /I/ decide what time it is, what time the group gets up, and when we get to the port. I don't want to quit the roleplay because it's no fun for me and let someone else be my characters, now. But I'll go along with the time thing in this case, okay?

As the Froslass slept close to each other in the dead of night, Que was awake. He couldn't sleep at all. He was too ambitious to find the city. The Glaceon lie on his back, looking up in the air, waiting for light to shine through the trees so they can get going. The blue Pokemon didn't want to wake everyone when it was still dark, though if he were alone Que would've done it.

The Glaceon turned his head to look at his two friends. They were sound asleep, but by the looks on there faces, he could tell that they both were having the same nightmare. Probably about the huge Abomasnow.

ArceusGod
06-21-2007, 11:11 PM
while the others are sleeping Arceus was trainig harder, "Ill try to do my best to battle other pokemon, theirs alot of pokemon waiting to appear and battle", Arceus said. "some could be strong"

Gear
06-22-2007, 12:37 AM
"Stop with the training," Rage said ,"Your going to need your energy for later if you want to have any chance on winning a fight...I suggest we for you to go to sleep..." Rage got back in his sleeping bag and fell back to sleep. He began to dream about getting revenge on his father for abandoning him.

ArceusGod
06-22-2007, 01:07 AM
"Okay Rage good night" Arceus said,he went back to sleep, he dream about Diagla and Palkia were battling, Arceus stopped it, he woke up 20 min after and went back to sleep.

Crazed One
06-22-2007, 01:32 AM
Roud was walking down a long path, a very long path... Suddenly he woke. "Its just a dream, just a dream," he muttered to himself. He went back to sleep.

ArceusGod
06-22-2007, 03:44 AM
Mew thinks("He almost being a Exploud, but he need a couple a more training in order to evolve")

HorrorScope
06-22-2007, 07:09 AM
Sparkio woke up after another long sleep, He did'nt have a dream though he stretched and climbed up a tree and began to rest up there.

IceMistress
06-22-2007, 01:35 PM
Que blinked up at the sky. The dark blue sky became a brighter, orange tint as stars started to fade away. "Morning is coming..." the Glaceon thought to himself as he watched a shooting star through the trees. He rolled back over onto his stomach, stretching his legs and toes. Que repositioned his ears, which were going in two opposite directions and stood up. Though his legs wiggled and wobbled, he stayed standing.

"I didn't get any sleep last night," the Glaceon mumbled to himself as he passed the two still sleeping Froslass to get to his food kit. He had wandered aimlessly around camp in his sleeplessness during the night and ended up on the opposite side.

HorrorScope
06-22-2007, 02:09 PM
Sparkio then suddenly woke up, After hearing someone else awake... He opened his eyes and found himself still up the tree, He grabbed some fruit from a branch and began eating for some early breakfast, Most of the others were still asleep though so he had to keep quiet, "Hmm that was an average sleep, Could have been better", Sparkio said to himself.

ArceusGod
06-22-2007, 03:25 PM
Mew woke up and see Sparkio eating fruit, he whispers, "good morning", Mew said, "I see that your eating breakfast", Mew join in by eating an oran berry, "so how was your day" Mew said.

Crazed One
06-22-2007, 03:28 PM
Roud stood up, and walked toward the camp. On the way he stopped, he heard a noise. He deftly sent out a mini sound wave and a small pidgey came flying down. He ate it, and moved on towards camp...

ArceusGod
06-22-2007, 03:33 PM
Mew saw Roud in the bottom, "don't tell me you ate a pidgey again?" Mew said. Mew didn't expected that again

Crazed One
06-22-2007, 04:22 PM
OOC: You didn't see me, it was an ilusion from the cold. Okay?:happy:

ArceusGod
06-22-2007, 05:52 PM
OOC:lets continue writing the story please

IceMistress
06-22-2007, 08:36 PM
OOC: Arceus, zzz meant that YOUR character didn't see THEIR character. Get it?

Plus, would anyone like to control my characters? Mostly zzz or Gear. I'm in a lot of roleplays, all around the internet, and I guess I'm too much. Since this is one of the least interesting roleplays I'm in, I would like to drop out and let someone else control them. (Dropping out of my own roleplay, THAT must be a new low for me.)

Crazed One
06-22-2007, 08:39 PM
This happens to every RPG I'm in...

ArceusGod
06-22-2007, 08:44 PM
OOC:so thats why your not in this roleplay

IceMistress
06-22-2007, 08:48 PM
OOC: Sorry guys, but would anyone like to take control? :/ I really am sorry.

ArceusGod
06-22-2007, 08:49 PM
OOC:will miss you, ihope you going to make a sequal of this:wink:

Crazed One
06-22-2007, 10:14 PM
*Crys in corner* Where is Gear...

ArceusGod
06-22-2007, 10:19 PM
OOC:he not logged in yet, so we have to wait:wink::wink::wink:

Crazed One
06-22-2007, 10:45 PM
Ok, I'll wait a little longer.

IceMistress
06-23-2007, 12:48 AM
OOC: Again, I am so sorry. I'm just a little overwhelmed at stuff. X_x I shouldn't have joined so many forums...

Crazed One
06-23-2007, 01:58 AM
Its okay, my next RPG is about to start.

Gear
06-23-2007, 03:29 AM
Well I guess I could try to take control...Ice can you at least pm me the plot and places we will need to go?

ArceusGod
06-23-2007, 03:51 AM
OOC:Maybe i could be Emmy, i have to think about

Crazed One
06-23-2007, 04:33 AM
OOC: I think Gear is going to take over all three charachters:oops:

ArceusGod
06-23-2007, 04:40 AM
OOC:yea but i want that part

Gear
06-23-2007, 04:45 AM
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1255625#post1255625

If you guys have anything you wan to talk about and who gets who go here.
I made a discussion thread for it.

ArceusGod
06-23-2007, 03:25 PM
OOC:lets continue on please

Arceus woke up with his HP full, then he grab soething to eat, he thinks("man thats alot of training, I see that Mew and Sparkio is hanging out and Roud is eating....a Pidgey?Rage is wake up")

Crazed One
06-23-2007, 04:19 PM
OOC: Areceus, were not continouing until everything is sorted out, and for the last time none of youre charachters saw me eat the pidgey!

ArceusGod
10-29-2007, 04:48 PM
ok lets continue because i dont want the rp to die