PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon War: Death to Arceus!

ArceusMewTrainer
06-19-2007, 07:05 PM
One day, a war broke out. It was a war to the world. All of the Pokemon Reigons were coming to an end. Pokemon everywhere were fleeing. Sinnoh was beginning to twist. Johto became a bomb, about to implode. Hoenn was blazing with the elements. Kanto was fading away. What could've caused this? Noone knows.
Our story begins in Eterna Forest. That was when 3 Pokemon, Eevee, Espeon, and Umbreon found out Arceus was dying and the Plates were getting scattered. Their energies were changing the world and luring the Pokemon to them to fight for them. Then they heard a shout: DEATH TO ARCEUS! and got knocked out.

Later someone finds them.
Eevee: Uhh... HUH?!

ArceusMewTrainer
06-19-2007, 07:40 PM
A Pokemon Trainer named Solomon was looking in Turnback Cave for a legendary Pokemon, Giratina. He walked around, searching for it but found an Eevee, Espeon, and Umbreon. The Eevee woke up and tried to get away but he grabbed it and said: Don't worry. I'm not trying to hurt or catch you.
He pet the Eevee and it calmed down.
Solomon: Now, to tell Cynthia.
He had known the champion for a year now and even beaten her. When he had finally got there with the 3 he told her.
Cynthia: Good. Lucian, come in.
Lucian: Yes?
Cynthia: Tell him, Solomon.
He told him.
Lucian: Oh, no... Arceus is dying... I can even feel the emotions of the Pokemon...
Espeon: From that scream, I knew what happened, Umbreon.
Lucian: Eevee, Cynthia will train you while I train the others.

Lord Fedora
06-19-2007, 07:53 PM
This is not a Roleplay. This is a fanfiction. Please PM a mod and ask him/her to move this to the fanfiction section.

Lord Celebi
06-19-2007, 07:58 PM
This is not a Roleplay. This is a fanfiction. Please PM a mod and ask him/her to move this to the fanfiction section.

And even this, this would be locked in the Fan Fiction section.

*Locked*