PDA

View Full Version : Let's battle!

Chicagoan
06-20-2007, 03:21 PM
Battle anyone?

If you hack like mew 32 I will notice it instantly, so please, hesitate to do it (and common, don't be that silly to use an average speed pokemon with hacked speed... even less if you are facing an aerodactyl which is extremely high speed)

Blacksuperman
06-20-2007, 03:27 PM
Yeah i will battle lvl 50 or 100 single with no legendaries.

Chicagoan
06-20-2007, 03:30 PM
Yeah i will battle lvl 50 or 100 single with no legendaries.
Single? No one likes double lol!

OK. I add you and I'll be waiting! I neither will use legends (as you can read on my siggy)

*** I'm on wifi

Blacksuperman
06-20-2007, 03:36 PM
Single? No one likes double lol!

OK. I add you and I'll be waiting! I neither will use legends (as you can read on my siggy)

*** I'm on wifi

Alright I am getting on now.

Chicagoan
06-20-2007, 03:39 PM
Alright I am getting on now.
Are u very far from your access point or is nintendo crowded haha

Blacksuperman
06-20-2007, 04:04 PM
Good Game. That was a nice battle.

Chicagoan
06-20-2007, 04:08 PM
Good Game. That was a nice battle.
*** Good game. I thought I was gonna lose... I forgot about aerial ace... as I was worried to send heracross due to your fire hehe. I though I was going to lose :)
I always forget that staraptor has close combat, I would metal bursted it... I find that very silly, it is a bird lol

Nice battle :)

Blacksuperman
06-20-2007, 04:10 PM
Yeah, i could of did some damage with steelix if i used him earlier in the battle.

Chicagoan
06-20-2007, 04:14 PM
Yeah, i could of did some damage with steelix if i used him earlier in the battle.
I was amazing what happened with poison (do not want to reveal your guy so you know what I mean) Never seen that before hehe. yay... steelix can do flamethrower... but hopefully it wouldn't take it by one hit.

However my last poke would be helpful too if you would take heracross :)

One question. Why does your Gengar have Gaspar as a name? I've seen tons of gengars and haunters with that name.

ronjocox
06-20-2007, 04:19 PM
I was amazing what happened with poison (do not want to reveal your guy so you know what I mean) Never seen that before hehe. yay... steelix can do flamethrower... but hopefully it wouldn't take it by one hit.

However my last poke would be helpful too if you would take heracross :)

One question. Why does your Gengar have Gaspar as a name? I've seen tons of gengars and haunters with that name.

I would battle you.

The reason is in snowpoint city, you could trade a medicham for a haunter and it is named gaspar.

Chicagoan
06-20-2007, 04:22 PM
I would battle you.

The reason is in snowpoint city, you could trade a medicham for a haunter and it is named gaspar.
Lol... true haha. I have one too... and I also I have a gengar... but not that one... That gengar should be good natured then... coz tons of people uses it... I will check it, maybe he has awesome stats haha.

Sure, I'll add ya

I'm waiting!

ronjocox
06-20-2007, 04:50 PM
Oops, I was rating a team. I'l be on

Chicagoan
06-20-2007, 05:18 PM
Oops, I was rating a team. I'l be on
I'm sucking lol... too much singles... I hate singles and no one wants to play double... all my strategy is double...

Lol... I been during weeks using stone edge... and I never ever ever ever did critical with it... My luck stinks all...

How much attack has your tyranitar? I friend has a tyranitar maxed out in attack... and it never takes by one hit bastiodon... it keeps in red live...

ronjocox
06-20-2007, 05:19 PM
Nice battle. I would of thought that you use electrode.

ronjocox
06-20-2007, 05:19 PM
Big Mama has life orb with max out attack.