PDA

View Full Version : The Phantom Curse (Pokemon RP) Sign-ups OPEN

SpazzedOutRayquaza
06-20-2007, 07:41 PM
Role play by GaryEX and SpazzedOutRayquaza

It was a rainy night in the middle of the supposedly mythical region of Eniseph. The good king was asleep, drunk from the night before. One of the king's scribes and the heir to the throne snuck into his majesty's room and silently killed the king by sending the dreaded poison that a dying Weezing lets out down his throat.
The next morning, the evil scribe announced that the king had died. With despair, the royal messengers all split up to tell the whole region what had happened. Although it was terrible, everyone accepted the king's terrible fate.
As the scribe rose to the throne, he took out a strange device that looked like a staff. At the top, purple and black energy flowed violently. "From this day on, I shall be known as king Ennor!" He announced. With a dark smile on his face, he took the top of the staff off, letting the energy trapped within flow throughout the land. The king's daughter was endowed with the power to read minds. She knew what had happened to her father, and she knew what that energy did. It would make the weaker willed controlled by Ennor, having their strength in battling doubled, but the rest of their inteligence halved, and their understanding of good and evil completely gone, and worst of all, made them forget who their family and friends were.
Furthurmore, a portal would open up to the real world, and Ennor's minions would set out to conquer the land that they didn't even know.
The curse hadn't affected herself, so she summoned her Arcanine and set on a journey to find the few strong willed people who had not been affected by the curse.

The king's daughter has informed you about the crisis, and, along with your pokemon, you must eliminate Ennor, and then find the portal that leads to the rest of the world, and stop king Ennor's hypnotised minions. Lastly, you must completely destroy Ennor's staff, but it is heard to have odd powers, such as monsters stored within it, and possibly even other worlds.
Once you accomplish that, you must find a new ruler.

Sign-up form
Name:

Description:

Personality:

Pokemon:

My sign-up form

Name: Philip

Description: Not exactly burly, but slightly above average in height for his age. At five feet four inches, he stands slightly taller than a Blastoise. He has a standard white short sleeve for boys his age, with the standard grey and long pants. His pants, though, have pockets in which he stores the apricorns that his pokemon are in. He is caucasian with hazel eyes, and his father used to call him mop-top, due to his messy, dark brown hair.

Personality: Obviously, he is strong minded, and can be spaztic sometimes. He despises Ennor even more than some other people, due to the fact that he knew the good king in person, because his father used to work there. He hasn't his father for days now, and wants to do something about it. He is a skilled pokemon trainer, with five formidable pokemon at his arsenal. He wants to be the one to kill Ennor very badly.

Pokemon:
Heat Wave the Camerupt http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa323.pngMale
Beacon the Ampharos http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa181.pngFemale
Hydro the Swampert http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa260.pngMale
Tornado the Staraptor http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa398.pngFemale
Solar Wind the Venusaur http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa003.pngMale

Reserved Spots:
Xlugon Pyro
Tazaker
Pancakeman

GaryEX
VentXZ
Dark Rider
Kiki
celebihunter
Shecomora
Canis Lupus
Brago
pkmn trainer mark
Poke Master
Hakumeineko

Let the games begin! We still have 8 slots left, but 3 are reserved.

celebihunter
06-20-2007, 08:16 PM
Can i reserve a spot for this?I have to leave now too.......

Xlugon Pyro
06-20-2007, 08:29 PM
Sounds interesting. I'll reserve a spot.

Hakumeineko
06-20-2007, 08:34 PM
This sounds like a very interesting plot. ^^ I'd appreciate it if you could reserve me a spot.

VentXZ
06-20-2007, 08:47 PM
And if possible, I would like to reserve a spot as well.

Tazaker
06-21-2007, 09:21 AM
You propably knew this was coming... I'd like to resrve, too.

Stinky
06-21-2007, 12:32 PM
I would also like to reserve a spot.

Just a question, is this in modern times?

Pancakeman
06-21-2007, 01:15 PM
I'd like to reserve a spot as well. I really want to join a RP that doesn't shut down before we get to begin it.

And yes, I think this is in modern times... Or at least the real world is. Except for Pokemon.

Legendary Wolf
06-21-2007, 01:26 PM
Reserve a spot for me if you can ^^;

SpazzedOutRayquaza
06-21-2007, 02:43 PM
I would also like to reserve a spot.

Just a question, is this in modern times?

No, sorry about that, it's more like... 500 years ago or so.

Everyone else, I will reserve spots and make the sign ups later today, when I have more time.
I had no idea it would be so popular. O_o

Kiki
06-21-2007, 03:12 PM
Depending on how lit you have to be, count me in.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
06-21-2007, 03:54 PM
Depending on how lit you have to be, count me in.

What do you mean by "lit"? It's not gonna be a write-10-paragraphs-a-post-or-you're-out role play, but if you write less than 3 sentences a post, you're out.

I'll reserve you a spot, and write the sign-ups.

Shecomora
06-21-2007, 06:25 PM
can i have a reserved spot?

GaryEX
06-21-2007, 06:42 PM
I don't know if you reserved me a spot in this RP since we are working together on it, so I will just do the forms now.

Name: Dan

Description: Doesn't really cooperate as a team, but sometimes can be helpful in several situations. Tries his best to finish sometime if it is required. Sometimes lazy. Height is 5"4.
He usually in his a pink polo with shorts on with a regular pair of shoes. He actually isn't that big even though he is lazy. He has kind of long blackish brown hair.

Personality: He is really lazy. The only reason he is doing this is to just do something that is like an real adventure. His pokemon are kind of okay. Even though he isn't much of a thinker, sometimes in deadly battles, he thinks of a powerful strategy to take out the foe.

Pokemon:

Blaziken-Jet Blazer
Snorlax-Lazy One
Lapras-Transporter
Pidgeot-SpeedQuick
Sceptile-Grass Slash

VentXZ
06-21-2007, 07:15 PM
Name Vent

Description: Vent is a bit short for his age. About the size of an Inferape. He has bark brown hair with emerald green eyes. He wears a white shirt and a blue jacket with white pants.

Personality: Vent is very eager to do anything but is very quiet. He normally either nods or shakes his head. During battles he puts his whole heart into it to win.

Pokemon: Miro the Muk

Zero the Porygon Z

Xavier the Xatu

Muddy the Swampert

Shadow the Murkrow

Aile the Vapereon

Shecomora
06-21-2007, 07:24 PM
(well...no reply about being able to be researved yet, but now i have time for a sign-up so i'll just poast about my charrie now)

Name: Serriena

Nicknames: Serrie, S, and slave-girl

Description: She is slightly small for her size. Her long, tangled, dirty-blond hair and tattered clothes show that her life has been crule. She has blue-gray eyes.

Personality: Quiet and kind-hearted, but because of her life as a servant, no one could have thought that she could resist Ennor's hypnotisim. Most people think that she can't talk, since she hardly ever talks to anyone. Serriena is an orphan, and the only reason she has her Vaporeon is because she found it as an Eevee when it was caught in a trap and freed it. The Eevee evolved into a Vaporeon when it was helping Serriena fish and accadently touched a Water Stone near the bottom of a river. Serriena learned to understand what her Vaporeon says and, even though they live the life of slaves, their wills are stroung.

Pokemon:

Vaporeon the Vaporeon http://i9.tinypic.com/6gvwlkk.png Female

Kiki
06-21-2007, 07:28 PM
Name: Melony Jedu

Nickname: Mel

Description:
She has long brown hair that always hangs loosely and ends just below her waist. She wears a headband that keeps her long hair from going over her shoulders. Her eyes are light leaf green. She goes against normal fashion and wears a short red dress that comes down to her knees. It has black ruffles under it. She does wear black tights.
[not necessary but if acceptable] She carries a sword that has a golden hilt.
Clicketh for pic (http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m303/shipper_13/random%20anime%20pics/Anime%20Girls/School%20Girls/0ea0395f.jpg)

Personality: She's a bit of a recluse and tends to shy away from people she doesn't know well. She wants to meet new people, but she's a little too shy. [might add more when I think of more or I'll keep developing her in the RP]

Pokemon:
Absol [M, Alabaster]
Houndoom [M, Danny]
Umbreon [M, Male]
Murkrow [M]
Espeon [F, Sarah]
Pidgeotto [F, Pidge; black]

Legendary Wolf
06-21-2007, 07:36 PM
Name: Robby

Description: Robby has brown hair with some blonde mixed in with it. He has dark blue eyes like the ocean. And long eyebrows that go over. Robby has a slightly bigger forehead then most people and with smaller ears then what most people would think. Nautas has long legs and shorter arms, he is about 5'7" tall.

Personality: Robby is mostly a cheerful guy who likes to play with his Pokemon, he helps his Pokemon alot to. Robby is also very demanding of what he wants such as when he wants something he will get it, for someone else he'll ask, "What's in it for me?"

Pokemon:

Lapie the Lapras

Tion the Arcanine

Snapper the Mawile

Xailo the Altaria

I know it isn't very good its because I hurt my arm...can't do to much.

celebihunter
06-21-2007, 09:27 PM
Name:Shawn Kidd

Nickname:Kidd

Description:Shawn has sleek,long black hair and broad shoulders.He is very tan.His hair kind of droops over his eyes,so you hardly ever see them.If you do see them,they are bright green.He wears black pants,and a green shirt with the sleeves torn off.He weighs around 146 pounds.He has an extraordinary sense of smell.He has only one pair of black boots.He cut his sideburns very short.

Personality:He is fun to be around,and he likes to joke around.Though when he chooses to,he can be really serious.He cares about his family,and he always puts them and his Pokemon first.Although he is a joker,he is very strong-minded,and loves to help out.Sometimes he doesn't realize his own strength,because there have been times where he has given someone a playful push,and they are sent tumbling.

Pokemon:
Empoleon[M,Iron Wave]
Charizard[F,Flame]
Jolteon[F,Thunderstrike]
Glalie[M,Blizzard]
Victreebell[M,Razor]
Alakazam[M,Magic]

EDIT:Sorry for it being so short,I can't think right now.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
06-21-2007, 09:28 PM
Name: Robby

Description: Robby has brown hair with some blonde mixed in with it. He has dark blue eyes like the ocean. And long eyebrows that go over. Robby has a slightly bigger forehead then most people and with smaller ears then what most people would think. Nautas has long legs and shorter arms, he is about 5'7" tall.

Personality: Robby is mostly a cheerful guy who likes to play with his Pokemon, he helps his Pokemon alot to. Robby is also very demanding of what he wants such as when he wants something he will get it, for someone else he'll ask, "What's in it for me?"

Pokemon:

Lapie the Lapras

Tion the Arcanine

Snapper the Mawile

Xailo the Altaria

I know it isn't very good its because I hurt my arm...can't do to much.

You're accepted. I feel your pain, but I was just lazy when I made my form. :P

Name: Melony Jedu

Nickname: Mel

Description:
She has long brown hair that always hangs loosely and ends just below her waist. She wears a headband that keeps her long hair from going over her shoulders. Her eyes are light leaf green. She goes against normal fashion and wears a short red dress that comes down to her knees. It has black ruffles under it. She does wear black tights.
[not necessary but if acceptable] She carries a sword that has a golden hilt.
Clicketh for pic (http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m303/shipper_13/random%20anime%20pics/Anime%20Girls/School%20Girls/0ea0395f.jpg)

Personality: She's a bit of a recluse and tends to shy away from people she doesn't know well. She wants to meet new people, but she's a little too shy. [might add more when I think of more or I'll keep developing her in the RP]

Pokemon:
Absol [M, Alabaster]
Houndoom [M, Danny]
Umbreon [M, Male]
Murkrow [M]
Espeon [F, Sarah]
Pidgeotto [F, Pidge; black]

Accepted. Good job. I, too, develop my character throughout the RP, and my sign-up tends to be kind of crappy.

(well...no reply about being able to be researved yet, but now i have time for a sign-up so i'll just poast about my charrie now)

Name: Serriena

Nicknames: Serrie, S, and slave-girl

Description: She is slightly small for her size. Her long, tangled, dirty-blond hair and tattered clothes show that her life has been crule. She has blue-gray eyes.

Personality: Quiet and kind-hearted, but because of her life as a servant, no one could have thought that she could resist Ennor's hypnotisim. Most people think that she can't talk, since she hardly ever talks to anyone. Serriena is an orphan, and the only reason she has her Vaporeon is because she found it as an Eevee when it was caught in a trap and freed it. The Eevee evolved into a Vaporeon when it was helping Serriena fish and accadently touched a Water Stone near the bottom of a river. Serriena learned to understand what her Vaporeon says and, even though they live the life of slaves, their wills are stroung.

Pokemon:

Vaporeon the Vaporeon http://i9.tinypic.com/6gvwlkk.png Female

Accepted. Nice job on the personality!

Name Vent

Description: Vent is a bit short for his age. About the size of an Inferape. He has bark brown hair with emerald green eyes. He wears a white shirt and a blue jacket with white pants.

Personality: Vent is very eager to do anything but is very quiet. He normally either nods or shakes his head. During battles he puts his whole heart into it to win.

Pokemon: Miro the Muk

Zero the Porygon Z

Xavier the Xatu

Muddy the Swampert

Shadow the Murkrow

Aile the Vapereon

Meh. A bit short. It's okay, but I'll expect a bit more when the actual RP starts. Accepted.

I don't know if you reserved me a spot in this RP since we are working together on it, so I will just do the forms now.

Name: Dan

Description: Doesn't really cooperate as a team, but sometimes can be helpful in several situations. Tries his best to finish sometime if it is required. Sometimes lazy. Height is 5"4.
He usually in his a pink polo with shorts on with a regular pair of shoes. He actually isn't that big even though he is lazy. He kind of long blackish brown hair.

Personality: He is really lazy. The only reason he is doing this is to just do something that is like an real adventure. His pokemon are kind of okay. Even though he isn't much of a thinker, sometimes in deadly battles, he thinks of a powerful strategy to take out the foe.

Pokemon:

Blaziken-Jet Blazer
Snorlax-Lazy One
Lapras-Transporter
Pidgeot-SpeedQuick
Sceptile-Grass Slash

You and I made the RP, so I can't exactly accept you if you're the other moderator. Your form is good though. Either way, you'd be accepted.

Hakumeineko
06-21-2007, 09:31 PM
Thanks for the reserve.

Name:
Bianca Triner

Description:
Bianca's shoulder-length, caramel hair is tightly tied back into a bun; though a few rebellious strands of hair hang down over her face, refusing to be tied up into a bun no matter how hard she tries. Glistening green eyes peek from behind the stray strands, long eyelashes topping them off. Many say her eyes are the part of her face that stands out the most, capturing the attention of almost all of the people who look in her direction. The rest of her face is of average quality, though people do not seem to notice much. A handful of light freckles top her nose, with some lonely ones on her cheeks.
The girl's body, although thin, is not horrendously thin: she would never even dream of letting it get too thin, as she thinks it disgusting. Standing at about 153cm tall, she is just below the average height, but doesn't seem to mind much. A light blue laced dress covers her body, ending just millimeters above the floor. Detailed patterns in a darker blue thread are found at the bottom of her dress and at her cuffs. Golden stud earrings, each with a tiny pearl in the centre, dangle from her self-pierced ears. Around her neck she wears a gold necklace with detachable diamond studded Pokeballs. Her outfit shows her wealthy background fairly clearly.

Personality:
Coming from such a rich background, she is used to being pampered and spoiled by her parents. If what Bianca wants is not given to her, she will scream, shout and basically flip-out until she gets it or until she or someone else manages to calm her down (which is very rare). The girl can be extraordinarily bossy at times, having been used to the power of bossing around servants in her home, and is generally quite an outgoing person.
However, if you can get past her selfish outer shell, you will find Bianca to be quite a nice person inside. She has a habit of being kinder towards people of lower class than herself, for reasons even she does not understand. Bianca has a strong will, and, like when getting the things she wants, she will not give up easily.

Pokemon:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa448.png
Niko the Lucario (Male)

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa282.png
Suza the Gardevoir (Female)

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa078.png
Mina the Rapidash (Female)

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa471.png
Glacia the Glaceon (Female)

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa260.png
Marsh the Swampert (Male)

Yay, I've now finished. ^^ Also, Niko the Lucario will be able to talk telepathically. If you're not happy with that, please let me know and I won't have him able to talk.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
06-21-2007, 09:51 PM
Name:Shawn Kidd

Nickname:Kidd

Description:Shawn has sleek,long black hair and broad shoulders.He is very tan.His hair kind of droops over his eyes,so you hardly ever see them.If you do see them,they are bright green.He wears black pants,and a torn green shirt.

Personality:He is fun to be around,and he likes to joke around.Though when he chooses to,he can be really serious.He cares about his family,and he always puts them and his Pokemon first.Although he is a joker,he is very strong-minded,and loves to help out.

Pokemon:
Empoleon[M,Iron Wave]
Charizard[F,Flame]
Jolteon[F,Thunderstrike]
Glalie[M,Blizzard]
Victreebell[M,Razor]
Alakazam[M,Magic]

EDIT:Sorry for it being so short,I can't think right now.

Meh, like I said for VentXZ, it's okay, but I expect a bit more in the actual RP. Accepted.

Thanks for the reserve.

Name:
Bianca Triner

Description:
Bianca's shoulder-length, caramel hair is tightly tied back into a bun; though a few rebellious strands of hair hang down over her face, refusing to be tied up into a bun no matter how hard she tries. Glistening green eyes peek from behind the stray strands, long eyelashes topping them off. Many say her eyes are the part of her face that stands out the most, capturing the attention of almost all of the people who look in her direction. The rest of her face is of average quality, though people do not seem to notice much. A handful of light freckles top her nose, with some lonely ones on her cheeks.
The girl's body, although thin, is not horrendously thin: she would never even dream of letting it get too thin, as she thinks it disgusting. Standing at about 153cm tall, she is just below the average height, but doesn't seem to mind much. A light blue laced dress covers her body, ending just millimeters above the floor. Detailed patterns in a darker blue thread are found at the bottom of her dress and at her cuffs. Her outfit shows her wealthy background fairly clearly.

Personality:

Pokemon:

Obviously I'm not finished just yet. I thought I'd at least post the start of my sign-up here, just so you all know I haven't forgotten about this roleplay. I shall finish as soon as I can.

Looks good so far! You're going to be a good aspect to the RP. Because you aren't finished, you're pending.

Stinky
06-22-2007, 01:26 PM
I have my sign-up!

Name: Joseph Regulus

Description: : Joseph has brown hair that is seemingly untamable. He has bright blue eyes that seem to shine in the moonlight. He stands at about 5 feet, 3 inches, and weighs around 99 pounds. He loves earthy colored clothing and can often be seen in earthy colored (shades of brown and green) shirts, and worn-down pants. He is tanned, and has a slender body, making him easily recognizable. He often wears an amulet around his neck with a silver wing on it that he won in a tournament. Joseph wears a pair of dark brown sandals, with no socks. He is not muscular, but can easily defend himself if needed. Joseph has a light splattering of freckles across the bridge of his nose.

Personality: Joseph is very optimistic, always smiling and happy. He was picked on when he was younger, making him afraid of "big" people. He is easily angered, but is easy to calm down. Joseph is very smart, and was revered as an honor student in his school. He is always on time for everything, and is a very good student earning him the title of being an honor student. He is very kind and is against being rude, but can be a rogue at times. He is a loving person and cares much for his family, and will endanger himself to get those he loves out of trouble. Joseph will defend his thoughts and beliefs at any cost. Joseph hates it when people take his belongings, causing him to lose his temper.

Pokemon: Suki the Skuntank
Clef the Clefable
Grupy the Grumpig
Dewgo the Dewgong
Tipper the Vibrava
Mooby the Magby (Held by Joseph)

pkmn trainer mark
06-22-2007, 01:47 PM
This looks sweet i'm in

pkmn trainer mark
06-22-2007, 01:55 PM
Name: Mark

Description: Mark is short for his age just at 5ft he has blue eyes and does an occasional stupid thing.He is very skinny. His skin is pale. His eyes look sunken due to lack of sleep. His brown hair is always messy and he seems kind of eerie.He has no known family that are alive.he barely thinks of what he's doing acting more on instinct. He has a variety of bruises due to the fact that he fights before his pokemon in a battle. He is missing a toe that was bit off by a wild mightyena when he was little. Mark wears a black cloak and a battered pair of jeans.

Personality: Mark has always been a loner. the few friends he has ever had describe as a loyal trusting friend. He is edgy and very quiet. He cares nothing for his enemies. He will destroy what he must to complete his goal. Mark has an unbelievable care for his pokemon. He would lay his life on the line to save them. He feels it is his duty to protect earth from all villains. When he was little his house burned to the ground. Mark, the sole survivor, disapeared from the world of humans.

Pokemon:
Flier the lugia
Torch the blaziken
Die-u-scum the dragonite
Drip the lapras
Burner the infernape
Godzilla the tyranitar

Brago
06-22-2007, 02:11 PM
Name: Andrew

Description: Andrew is pretty tall, 6ft to be exact. He has light blue eyes, short flat black hair, and weighs in at 115 pounds. He wears a t-shirt with a symbol of a pokeball,the top half red while the bottom half is blue. He wears black shorts and have navy colored shoes.

Personality: Andrew likes to remain on good terms with everyone and pertains a cool attitude. He likes to battle and loves to train and still does it in a cool way. If someone made a joke about him he would make a comeback or even hurt the person.

Pokemon:

Protector the Bastiodon
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa411.png

Orion the Bronzong
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa437.png

Poke Master
06-22-2007, 02:50 PM
Meh, Fight to the Top died, eh?:wink:

Name: Clark Woods

Description: Clark is an average boy for his age, he's usually seen wearing blue jeans and a red T-Shirt. Clark has never left home without his hat, or his PokeTech(Spelling?). Clark is considered handsome,:tongue: at least thats what most people(mostly the girls:rolleyes:) think of him. He has soft, blue eyes, but has no muscles on his arms.
............. >_<

Personality: He is a relaxed boy, for he was once rich, but now he is fairly average, due to his parents spending so much money... He becomes stubborn at times,(mostly all the time) and can get mad easily.
(I know this is a bad form, but I kinda just woke up:oops:)

Pokemon: Brady The Charizardhttp://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l121/indokido009009/pkfrlg006.png(Male)
Ace The Swellowhttp://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb116/dahalo/Swellow-1.gif(Male) (stays out of PokeBall)
Fang The Staraptorhttp://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z48/KiaReyal/Pokemon/398-3.png(Male)
Mew(Befriended, not captured)http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u165/vandenzergen/poke68.gif
Sal The Salamencehttp://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s158/yoda101123/373-f.png(Female)

(Blank Slot)

Other: Don't we have to have history? Somewhere?

SpazzedOutRayquaza
06-22-2007, 02:51 PM
I have my sign-up!

Name: Joseph Regulus

Description: : Joseph has brown hair that is seemingly untamable. He has bright blue eyes that seem to shine in the moonlight. He stands at about 5 feet, 3 inches, and weighs around 99 pounds. He loves earthy colored clothing and can often be seen in earthy colored (shades of brown and green) shirts, and worn-down pants. He is tanned, and has a slender body, making him easily recognizable. He often wears an amulet around his neck with a silver wing on it that he won in a tournament. Joseph wears a pair of dark brown sandals, with no socks. He is not muscular, but can easily defend himself if needed. Joseph has a light splattering of freckles across the bridge of his nose.

Personality: Joseph is very optimistic, always smiling and happy. He was picked on when he was younger, making him afraid of "big" people. He is easily angered, but is easy to calm down. Joseph is very smart, and was revered as an honor student in his school. He is always on time for everything, and is a very good student earning him the title of being an honor student. He is very kind and is against being rude, but can be a rogue at times. He is a loving person and cares much for his family, and will endanger himself to get those he loves out of trouble. Joseph will defend his thoughts and beliefs at any cost. Joseph hates it when people take his belongings, causing him to lose his temper.

Pokemon: Suki the Skuntank
Clef the Clefable
Grupy the Grumpig
Dewgo the Dewgong
Tipper the Vibrava
Mooby the Magby (Held by Joseph)

Awesome. Great sign-up. Definitely accepted.

Meh, Fight to the Top died, eh?:wink:

Name: Clark Woods

Description: Clark is an average boy for his age, he's usually seen wearing blue jeans and a red T-Shirt. Clark has never left home without his hat, or his PokeTech(Spelling?). Clark is considered handsome,:tongue: at least thats what most people(mostly the girls:rolleyes:) think of him. He has soft, blue eyes, but has no muscles on his arms.
............. >_<

Personality: He is a relaxed boy, for he was once rich, but now he is fairly average, due to his parents spending so much money... He becomes stubborn at times,(mostly all the time) and can get mad easily.
(I know this is a bad personality, but I kinda just woke up:oops:)

Pokemon: Brady The Charizardhttp://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l121/indokido009009/pkfrlg006.png(Male)
Ace The Swellowhttp://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb116/dahalo/Swellow-1.gif(Male)
Fang The Staraptorhttp://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z48/KiaReyal/Pokemon/398-3.png(Male)
Mew(Befriended, not captured)http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u165/vandenzergen/poke68.gif
Sal The Salamencehttp://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s158/yoda101123/373-f.png(Female)

(Blank Slot)

Other: Don't we have to have history? Somewhere?

It's okay... I just woke up too. With that excuse, you're accepted.
(As for History, I always find that meh-hish.. I like to explain it throughout the RP bit by bit. It's more fun that way, IMO.)
(Fight to the Top didn't die... it's still going strong. :oops:)

Name: Mark

Description: Mark is short for his age just at 5ft he has blue eyes and does an occasional stupid thing.He is very skinny. His skin is pale. His eyes look sunken due to lack of sleep. His brown hair is always messy and he seems kind of eerie.He has no known family that are alive.he barely thinks of what he's doing acting more on instinct. He has a variety of bruises due to the fact that he fights before his pokemon in a battle. He is missing a toe that was bit off by a wild mightyena when he was little. Mark wears a black cloak and a battered pair of jeans.

Personality: Mark has always been a loner. the few friends he has ever had describe as a loyal trusting friend. He is edgy and very quiet. He cares nothing for his enemies. He will destroy what he must to complete his goal. Mark has an unbelievable care for his pokemon. He would lay his life on the line to save them. He feels it is his duty to protect earth from all villains. When he was little his house burned to the ground. Mark, the sole survivor, disapeared from the world of humans.

Pokemon:
Flier the lugia
Torch the blaziken
Die-u-scum the dragonite
Drip the lapras
Burner the infernape
Godzilla the tyranitar

Alright... excellent sign up. You're accepted. But drop the Lugia, please.
BUT!
You broke two forum rules doing so. Each post must be more than four words long. (I'm in) and you can't post twice in a row. :oops:.
Still, though, great sign up.

Name: Andrew

Description: Andrew is pretty tall, 6ft to be exact. He has light blue eyes, short flat black hair, and weighs in at 115 pounds. He wears a t-shirt with a symbol of a pokeball,the top half red while the bottom half is blue. He wears black shorts and have navy colored shoes.

Personality: Andrew likes to remain on good terms with everyone and pertains a cool attitude. He likes to battle and loves to train and still does it in a cool way. If someone made a joke about him he would make a comeback or even hurt the person.

Pokemon:

Protector the Bastiodon
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa411.png

Orion the Bronzong
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa437.png
Same pokemon as in Destruction of the World! :wink: Accepted.

pkmn trainer mark
06-22-2007, 03:10 PM
fine i'll drop the lugia

SpazzedOutRayquaza
06-22-2007, 04:54 PM
fine i'll drop the lugia

Thank you.

The RP is OPEN!!!

Brago
06-22-2007, 05:34 PM
Same pokemon as in Destruction of the World! :wink: Accepted.

Yes Orion's the same but the protector [Bastiodon] is a different one. And thanks.:oops:

Hakumeineko
06-22-2007, 05:49 PM
Just thought I'd tell you that I've finished my sign-up sheet. Hope you like it!

Xlugon Pyro
06-22-2007, 08:00 PM
Sorry for being gone fer so long. I'll be working on my sign-up.

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Pokemon:

Not done yet (obviously)!

tornadexx
06-22-2007, 08:04 PM
cool

Pancakeman
06-26-2007, 05:34 PM
Name:Skip

Nickname:Wolf

Description: Wears baggy pants simply teeming with pokeballs. He has the same green and black T-shirt all the time. his long, dark brown hair is always falling in his eyes. White sneaks.

Personality:"Anything is possible.":biggrin:

Pokemon:
http://th172.photobucket.com/albums/w13/GuitarDude2323/th_BlazikenSprite.gifBlaze:Blaziken;M

http://th148.photobucket.com/albums/s16/rastanton94/th_Weavile.pngSlash:Weavile;F

http://th158.photobucket.com/albums/t118/Methodist_2007/th_448-3.pngKing:Lucario;M

http://th170.photobucket.com/albums/u264/pokemon012/pokemon2/th_pkrs115.gifWing:Skarmory;M

http://th117.photobucket.com/albums/o42/Mary_screams/th_Tyranitar.pngDirtbag:Tyranitar;M

http://thmg.photobucket.com/albums/v244/Darkfire_Storm/th_Quilava.pngStorm:Quilava;M*ALWAYS STAYS OUT OF POKEBALL*

SpazzedOutRayquaza
06-27-2007, 08:40 PM
Name:Skip

Nickname:Wolf

Description: Wears baggy pants simply teeming with pokeballs. He has the same green and black T-shirt all the time. his long, dark brown hair is always falling in his eyes. White sneaks.

Personality:"Anything is possible.":biggrin:

Pokemon:
http://th172.photobucket.com/albums/w13/GuitarDude2323/th_BlazikenSprite.gifBlaze:Blaziken;M

http://th148.photobucket.com/albums/s16/rastanton94/th_Weavile.pngSlash:Weavile;F

http://th158.photobucket.com/albums/t118/Methodist_2007/th_448-3.pngKing:Lucario;M

http://th170.photobucket.com/albums/u264/pokemon012/pokemon2/th_pkrs115.gifWing:Skarmory;M

http://th117.photobucket.com/albums/o42/Mary_screams/th_Tyranitar.pngDirtbag:Tyranitar;M

http://thmg.photobucket.com/albums/v244/Darkfire_Storm/th_Quilava.pngStorm:Quilava;M*ALWAYS STAYS OUT OF POKEBALL*

That's a bit short...
Try working on your personality and description a little bit. (Go farther in depth about personality, and I know your character's clothes and hair, but that's about it...
For now, PENDING.

swismer
06-28-2007, 03:30 AM
Role play by GaryEX and SpazzedOutRayquaza

It was a rainy night in the middle of the supposedly mythical region of Eniseph. The good king was asleep, drunk from the night before. One of the king's scribes and the heir to the throne snuck into his majesty's room and silently killed the king by sending the dreaded poison that a dying Weezing lets out down his throat.
The next morning, the evil scribe announced that the king had died. With despair, the royal messengers all split up to tell the whole region what had happened. Although it was terrible, everyone accepted the king's terrible fate.
As the scribe rose to the throne, he took out a strange device that looked like a staff. At the top, purple and black energy flowed violently. "From this day on, I shall be known as king Ennor!" He announced. With a dark smile on his face, he took the top of the staff off, letting the energy trapped within flow throughout the land. The king's daughter was endowed with the power to read minds. She knew what had happened to her father, and she knew what that energy did. It would make the weaker willed controlled by Ennor, having their strength in battling doubled, but the rest of their inteligence halved, and their understanding of good and evil completely gone, and worst of all, made them forget who their family and friends were.
Furthurmore, a portal would open up to the real world, and Ennor's minions would set out to conquer the land that they didn't even know.
The curse hadn't affected herself, so she summoned her Arcanine and set on a journey to find the few strong willed people who had not been affected by the curse.

The king's daughter has informed you about the crisis, and, along with your pokemon, you must eliminate Ennor, and then find the portal that leads to the rest of the world, and stop king Ennor's hypnotised minions. Lastly, you must completely destroy Ennor's staff, but it is heard to have odd powers, such as monsters stored within it, and possibly even other worlds.
Once you accomplish that, you must find a new ruler.

Sign-up form
Name:

Description:

Personality:

Pokemon:

My sign-up form

Name: Philip

Description: Not exactly burly, but slightly above average in height for his age. At five feet four inches, he stands slightly taller than a Blastoise. He has a standard white short sleeve for boys his age, with the standard grey and long pants. His pants, though, have pockets in which he stores the apricorns that his pokemon are in. He is caucasian with hazel eyes, and his father used to call him mop-top, due to his messy, dark brown hair.

Personality: Obviously, he is strong minded, and can be spaztic sometimes. He despises Ennor even more than some other people, due to the fact that he knew the good king in person, because his father used to work there. He hasn't his father for days now, and wants to do something about it. He is a skilled pokemon trainer, with five formidable pokemon at his arsenal. He wants to be the one to kill Ennor very badly.

Pokemon:
Heat Wave the Camerupt http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa323.pngMale
Beacon the Ampharos http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa181.pngFemale
Hydro the Swampert http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa260.pngMale
Tornado the Staraptor http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa398.pngFemale
Solar Wind the Venusaur http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa003.pngMale

Reserved Spots:
Xlugon Pyro
Tazaker
Pancakeman

GaryEX
VentXZ
Dark Rider
Kiki
celebihunter
Shecomora
Canis Lupus
Brago
pkmn trainer mark
Poke Master
Hakumeineko

Let the games begin! We still have 8 slots left, but 3 are reserved.
sounds awesome Ill join

Matt
male
Matt is around 5 foot 7, about the size of a Dewgong. Has shaggy black hear and bright green eyes. He keeps his capricorns hidden in the inside pockets of his green jacket which he wears over a white t-shirt. He has baggy camo cargo pants, too.
Matt is really light spirited, but can toughen up when the moment demands it. He is really quiet, and thinks things through before making any decisions. He is in this because he wants to help anyone in sight.
Pokemon: Zinger the Zigzagoon male
T- Bolt the Aggron male
Shaman the Shiftry male
Avia the Pidgeotto female
Cotton the Quagsire female
Ghenghi the Electabuzz female

MikaelO
06-29-2007, 04:29 PM
This is really interesting! Here's my form:

Name: Mortyferous

Nickname: Morty

Description: Morty is a 175 cm guy who dresses up like a militar, because he wears a black uniform. He's got dark brown hair and dark blue eyes. Everything in Morty is black because of his past: When he was just a little kid his parents were killed, leaving him allone in the world. No one really knows who killed his parents, but Morty believes that Ennor has something to do with it.

Personality: He has no friends, because he's always travelling, in search for the murderer of his parents. He trains really hard, and he never accept faillures. He's strong minded and he won't stop untill he finds his parent's murderer. He's always lonelly and seems to have no emotional feelings.

Pokemon:

Dusknoir
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa477.png
Froslass
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffsa/dpffsa478.png

Pancakeman
06-29-2007, 06:38 PM
That's a bit short...
Try working on your personality and description a little bit. (Go farther in depth about personality, and I know your character's clothes and hair, but that's about it...
For now, PENDING.

Okay, but it will take some time...

PENDING sounds good for now.