PDA

View Full Version : (RP) Pokemon: A New Region

ArusuesFactor
06-20-2007, 08:45 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over time pokemon have become greatly attached to their native homelands. Pokemon breeders help these lovable creatures grow larger in numbers. Pokemon rangers help keep the pokemon safe from evil and harm. Researchers analyze the data on pokemon so we humans can figure out more and get to know them. And finally pokemon trainers catch and raise pokemon to love them and battle with them. As all of these jobs are accomplished, the love and companionship between trainers and pokemon grow. This is the world of pokemon.

Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Orre make up the pokemon universe. Each of these regions has their very own government and president. The presidents and congress of each region decided that there should be a brand new region. It will be built on a vast amount of land just south of Sinnoh. Government decided that since the original five regions are becoming to packed, it would be nice if people could move to a brand new region. It has been decided that this new region would be called Yirrah. Government have already imported loads of pokemon to this new region. Those pokemon have already made their homes in this brand new region. Government has already started building many new cities. This region is the first to have lots of new technology.

Technology has been greatly inhanced in Yirrah. First of all, when you move to Yirrah you get a Tech I.D.. This I.D. stores all of your personal info and has voice recognition so nobody else can get in. We you enter stores, everything would be paid for by using your card. To renew the money on your card, you just simply go to the bank and they'll give you more money! We also have the trainer system just like in the other 4 regions. A trainer gets a starter pokemon and gets to go on a journey catching other pokemon to add to their team. We have already established 8 pokemon gyms. All we need is eight gym leaders that have true potential to work in these gyms. Yirrah is an awesome region. This roleplay deals with life. There no true goal. You create the story.

Attractions & Cities

Nature Town: A small town where most trainers live. Has the famous Pokemon Research Lab where trainers usually go to get their starter pokemon.

Auron City: A big city where fire type pokemon favored. The famous racing track is here. Ponyta and Rapidash are betted on in this famous racing track. Civilians may use other racing material pokemon to race in this famous track if they so desire. The gym here uses fire types.

GreenBay Town: This remote town is home to the Yirrah region Army. Tourist come by a lot to see the trained soldiers and their fighting type pokemon taining in the obstacles. The second gym here uses fighting types.

Roland City: Roland City is a really famous city. It is the center of Yirrah and is home to the Yirrah region government. This town is highly guarded and is home to the famous theme park: Poke'Land.

Umbreon Town: A lonely small town located up in the northern woods of the region. Because it's so far north, it is very cold up here and the woods make it very dark and gloomy. It is near the coast but also a lot of large mountains, often blocking out the sun early even in the summer. The gym here uses dark type pokemon and is the seventh gym.

Black Hole: A very dark cave full of dark, rare pokemon. It is located in the heavily forested foothills near Umbroen Town.

Time Forest: Time Forest is a peaceful and quiet forest. It is said that Celebi, Latios, and Latias roam around here at times. Many different bug pokemon live here.

Mountain City: This city is very unique due to the way it was built. The mountains in Yirrah were so high that it is basically impossible to get to the next town on foot. With creative thinking, government built a city inside the mountain. The exclusive Day-Care Center is located here. The gym here uses rock-type pokemon.

ClearWater Port: ClearWater Port is very important, because it receives all of it its trade items from different regions come here. The famous library is located here. The gym here uses water-type pokemon.

Scapore City: Scapore city is famous for it's very own version of the Safari Zone. Instead, it is called Nature Park. Lots of trainers come here to catch wild poekmon. The gym here uses ghost type pokemon.

Glacia City: This wonderful city is built underwater. It is protected by a dome that is 100% inpenetrable. It is very nice. As tourists walk by, they could look at the fish swimming by this brilliant city. They might even get to see a Lugia. The gym here uses ice type pokemon.

Rainbow City: Rainbow City is home to the fabulous Pokemon Contest Hall. Trainers from all around the world come to this wonderful city to participate in the contests. The gym here uses the mighty powerful dragon type pokemon.

Victory Road: All pokemon trainers are required to pass this terrorizing cave. It shows their worth as a pokemon trainer. Once trainers pass this cave, they'll reach the notorius Pokemon League.

Pokemon League: Home to the Elite Four and the Pokemon Champion. This is where all trainers finally show off their true skill to become champion.

1st Gym: Jessica--Crystal Momoyia--Fire
2nd Gym: Cole Reiken--Eeveeking929--fighting
3rd Gym: Daichi Sabure--Psychic Oats--Ground
4th Gym: Tusnami Azaki--KittenGirl2000--water
5th Gym:
6th Gym: Kyle Faran--Uxie--ice
7th Gym: Yue Umbnei--Xlugon Pyro--dark
8th Gym: Jordan Turner--ArusuesFactor--dragon

Elite Four

1. Taken by Saraibre
2. Flare Kyushi--KittenGirl2000--Fire
3. Urukazi Illitzuu-- Myst3rio565--Steel
4. Crystal Momoyia-- Crystal Momoyia--Different Types

Pokemon Champion: Isara Tanshin--Saraibre--Different Types

Gaby
06-20-2007, 09:32 PM
OOC: Remember, Haru = Riolu and Shiki = Buneary and FWAFWAFWA FIRST POST!

"Sweet! We're almost there!"

Haru was standing next to Kami as the boat neared the Yirrah region. Shiki was standing behind Kami's leg, looking at Haru shyly.

"Y-yeah, that's gr-great!"

The sea air waved Kami's light purple hair around. She kept looking at the now-in-view Yirrah region.

"Wow... it's my first time as a trainer... in a new region no less... okay Kami, deep breaths, you can do this..."

There were a few seconds of silence before Kami squealed with excitement, jumping up and down happily.

"I'M A TRAINER! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I CAN'T! I CAN'T! I CAN'T!"

Kami sweatdropped as she noticed all the stares she was getting, quickly turning around and looking back at the sea, blushing with embarrassment.

"You should learn to control those over excitement moments of yours..."

"Ye-yeah, like now... you're getting stares..."

"Well... I'm sure that when we get to the region, it'll all pass..."

"I hope..."

Darth Murkrow
06-20-2007, 09:43 PM
Matt knelt down next to the water, taking a small sample in a test tube. He added small droplets of colored fluid and shook the sealed tube, looking for a change in color.

"Huh." The response provoked a reaction from his Leafeon, who was basking contentedly in the Yirrah sunlight. The grass-type tilted her head.

"Feon," she said simply. Matt looked at Leafeon.

"Leafeon, check this out," he said, pulling the eeveelution onto his lap and showing her the clear test tube. "The stain isn't showing up. This is a new region, with very clean water! The water-types will love it here!" Leafeon yawned, as though to show she couldn't honestly care less. He laughed and stroked the grass-type.

"You're a good girl, Leafeon. C'mon, I need to test the soil!" he said enthusiastically, shifting his position. His movements were quick and ecstatic but controlled enough that he didn't break or injure something. Leafeon patiently sat beside him and waited for the young researcher to calm down some.

___Alana_Marie___
06-21-2007, 03:30 PM
Ashley paced quietly near the stern of the boat, Eyeing her mother wearily.

I will be a trainer she thought and as if her mother could sense it, she walked over.

“Honey, My Ashums. Are you sure you want to be a trainer?” Her mother asked wrapping her arm around her. Ash Shrugged her off.

“Yes Mother I most certainly do!” Her voice raised a bit and almost squeaked with rage. Her mother shook her head.

“ I just cant see my lovely Ashley being a trainer, no comforts, No great food. No skirts!”

Ashley rolled her eyes and wandered away as her mother began ranting on and on.

“I don’t like skirts anyway” She murmured when she was out of earshot. “and I prefer Ash” She mumbled.

Stopping, and leaning over the edge she began daydreaming about what it would be like training with her very own pokemon. Disrupted from her day dream by the frantic scream of “I AM A TRAINER I CANT BELIVE IT I CANT I CANT I CANT” Ash Almost fell over board. A smirk grew on her face.

I aint the only one so excited

Ash truly wished to find some sort of group, not be reduced to traveling on her own. Shuffling her bruised legs. She too almost fell like yelling out her feelings. The excitement welled up inside her. Until she began to fidget and a most uncharacteristic lump formed in her throat.

Finally she snapped.

“Yes!” She said her smiling growing. Fist pumping in the air.

“A new trainer has arrived!” Feeling everyone’s eye on her she leaned back over the railing, staring at the crisp water below. Wondering what lay ahead of her.

OOC: Yes! Finally! The RP! Cant Wait! Also Coloring

Ashley AKA Ash
Ash's Mom
Ash's first pokemon (whatever it is)
thought it might make it easier to undertsand :tongue:

Gaby
06-21-2007, 05:10 PM
"A new trainer has arrived!"

Kami heard the girl yell out, just like her. She giggled, walking towards the girl that yelled and looked at her for a few seconds, wondering whether to talk or not.

"Uhh... hi the-"

"Hiya! I'm Haru! And this is Kami and Shiki!"

Haru pointed to the respective person, causing Shiki to blush a bit when he pointed at her. She waved her left ear at the girl, smiling nicely at her. Kami bowed her head in greeting, smiling nervously at her.

"Well.. like Haru said... I'm Kami, Kami Shikuma. And you?"

___Alana_Marie___
06-21-2007, 06:14 PM
Ash blinked. Then a smile sprung to her face.

“I am Ash, or Ashley rather but you can just call me Ash.”

She looked over hesitantly at her mother, wishing that her mom wasn’t moving to the new region.

“So you’re a trainer too.” she said with a grin.

“kind of heard your outburst, and obviously you heard mine.”

Ash peered past them seeing the looming figure of the new region. Anticipation welled within her. Bright blue eyes shimmering hopefully. Tossing back a dirty blonde tress. She rolled her eyes, as the captains voice crackled over the speakers talking about how they were almost there.

Why must he slow the ship down just to point out the obvious Ash thought arrogantly.

Her foot began to tap anxiously.

“So you guys traveling together?” She asked, Arms crossing over her chest.

OOC: Yes character Interaction! RP is starting out great!

Gaby
06-21-2007, 06:34 PM
OOC: Si, si, it is starting great.

"Nice to meet you... Ash..."

"Yeah, same here!"

"Yeah, nice to meet you Ash!"

Kami heard the captain announce that they were reaching the mainland. Way to point out the obvious...

"So you guys traveling together?"

"Yeah, we are, right Shiki, Haru?"

The little Riolu jumped up to Kami's shoulder, looking at Ash and grinning confidently.

"Yep, we're the unbeatble KHS Team!"

Shiki giggled, her right ear rolled up into a bun and a little red bow on it.

"Yeah... we are!"

"So do you have a Pokemon Ash?"

___Alana_Marie___
06-21-2007, 07:12 PM
Ashley shook her head.

“Nope, Mom didn’t approve, but she can’t stop me here. The whole point of us coming here was for me to be a pokemon trainer.” She said

Thank you dad… she thought. If it weren’t for him, she wouldn’t be here.

“How much longer do you think it will take!” said the bright-eyed youth.

She looked about. Were there any other future trainers on here? Or was she the only one without a pokemon. The 13 year old shivered at the thought. Then cursed she for being so stupid.

I can do anything I want! I take them all!

Ash couldn’t help but be impatient. So close to her goal. To her dream, it hurt every minute she wasn’t on that land battling beside her first pokemon. It stung her to be sitting on the boat waiting and watching. She felt like jumping off this prison and swimming the rest of the way.

ArusuesFactor
06-21-2007, 07:16 PM
Jordan, the eighth gym leader at Rainbow City, was on the ship headed to the Yirrah region. He had to attend a conference in Johto and therefore had to catch a ride back. The captain had just announced that they were reaching the mainland. Jordan deided to take a walk, until he saw two trainers. He was happy to see new people in the Yirrah region. He went to introduce himself.

"Hello. Are you two trainers?"

Darth Murkrow
06-21-2007, 08:00 PM
Matt looked up to see a boat arriving, likely containing trainers. He collected a soil sample and made his way back to the lab, Leafeon following him faithfully.

The professor looked up at Matt, smiling.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself, Matthew," he told him. "Oh, um, put your nametag on. Trainers will want to know your name."

"Oh, um, sorry," he stammered quietly, clipping a nametag to his belt that read "Matthew Flanders, Researcher's Assistant."

"Are you going to let the rest of your Pokemon out, Matthew?"

"Not now," he told him. "I just want to get my work done first." He left to examine the foliage, and the professor shook his head, laughing after Matthew.

((@Alana: Do you know my mother? Lol, so freakishly similar!))

Saraibre Ryu
06-21-2007, 09:59 PM
I was leaning against the railing, enjoying the cool breeze that blew across the ship. Beside my stood my Buizel, Brooke, clearly enjoying not just the breeze, but the veiw of the ocean as well. I noticed the trainers come aboard the ship, and knew these were new trainers, or some were somewhat experienced.

"Want to go say 'hi' Brooke?" I asked, looking at her.

She finally clued into reality and shook her head up and down vigorously. I smiled and walked over towards the others, Brooke walking beside me, eager to meet new people, but shy all at the same time.

CM
06-21-2007, 10:17 PM
I walked out on the deck of the boat, Persian and my Houndoom, Surge, beside me. I was excited to get to Yirrah as were my Pokemon.

"How much longer, do you think?" Surge asked.

"Who knows..." Persian groaned.

I sighed and leaned against the wall.

Saraibre Ryu
06-21-2007, 10:33 PM
I stopped and noticed Crystal, looking almost bored along one side of the ship. I wasn't wanting to bug her now, but seeing as Brooke was just about to bug the heck out of her Houndoom, I had no choice.

"Brooke! Come here!" I said, grabbing her and holding her in my arms. "Sorry Crystal. Brooke doesn't know any better. She's a new member of my second party."

Brooke squirmed in my arms furiously. I do too know better. I was just being friendly.

"A little too friendly." I commented.

CM
06-21-2007, 10:58 PM
I laughed. "I'm not totally sure just happened, but oh well."

"I'm still bored out of my mind."

"Yeah, the small mind you have."

Surge slightly snarled at Persian, but then calmed down. Persian seemed to be bored as well.

"How much longer do you think it'll be until we get there?"

___Alana_Marie___
06-21-2007, 11:10 PM
"Hello are you trainers?" Came a voice. Ash looked up.

"Um, not yet. When i get my first pokemon though." She Grinned as she said the word Pokemon.

Eyes darting about she noticed most people already had pokemon. The grin shrunk a few molars.

"So, You a trainer too?"

She asked looking from Kami to The new arrival, then back to the shores. Her eyebrow twitched slightly. She needed to get her pokemon adventure started, and fast.
Three years ago when Ashley was 10, Her mother forbid her having anything to do with pokemon. So Whil her freinds ran off to get their Starters. Ash was stuck in the house watching soap operas with her mom, or rather pretending to watch them. Really she was watching her freinds run off into the unknown with their new pals. Now At the age of 13 it was likely she was the oldst person without a pokemon. If she had a choice for her starter. It would be a Quilava or a Eevee. Either one suited her fine.

I have waited 3 years i can wait 10 more minutes

Her eyebrow twitched again

Ok, maybe i cant

Saraibre Ryu
06-21-2007, 11:42 PM
I laughed at Surge and Persian. "They seem to be getting along just as well as the last time I saw you."

Brooke wriggled out of my arms and stood beside me in a more behaved manner.

"As for when we leave, I hope its soon too. I don't want to be getting more calls from you know where about where I am." I added. "I think the ship should depart soon."

Brooke tugged at my arm, the pointed eagerly at the water when I looked at her.

Can I please go swimming?

"Sure, as long as you don't try and fly on any Wingull like you tried last time." I said to her as she summersaulted off the edge of the ship.

I sighed, and stood next to Crystal, leaning against the railing.

"She's more of a handful than I thought she'd be." I commented. "Brooke's been more energetic than Bandit is fast and that's alot of energy."

CM
06-21-2007, 11:55 PM
I laughed. "Agreed. I can't wait until we get there. I'm hoping for a real challenge."

Persian and Surge nodded. It has been a long time since we have had a real battle, so we were looking forward to the new journey.

Realityxxx
06-22-2007, 10:59 AM
OOC: Color Codes!:
Blue=Tusnami
Orange=Flare
Tusnami happily looked at the dock.

"Wow..."Tusnami exclaimed, admiring the water ahead.

"Hey!,"Tusnami said happily, seeing a group of trainers(Ashley, Brooke and Kari).Are you a PkMn Trainer?

ArusuesFactor
06-22-2007, 03:07 PM
"I'm not only a trainer, but I a the eighth gym leader that resides in Rainbow City." What else could Jordan say to the rest of these people. He awaited a reply.

OOC: Sorry for short posts everybody. I'm playing from the internet on the Wii.

Psychic Oats
06-22-2007, 03:25 PM
Meanwhile, a small distance beyond the docks, the loosened earth started to turn restlessly, until a dark object poked through to the light. Most of the object remained underground, while what looked the head of the creature looked out at the coming ferry, its eyes squinting in the bright sunlight of early morning. Then, after looking down into the hole from where it came and nodding to something else there, it slithered back down, down into the earth.

The turned up dirt remained tossed about, but the mysterious creature was careful to fill in the hole as he went. Soon, it was almost impossible to tell that it had been there, except a small amount of overturned earth on the ground. However, this would be easily overlooked by most. Only someone truly observant would be able to tell that someone...or something, had dug up the dirt there.

___Alana_Marie___
06-22-2007, 05:07 PM
OOC: Color Coding, so far atleast
Blue = Ashley
Red= her first pokemon (whatever it is)

Ash's blue eyes widened.

"Then what are you doing here?!" She asked. "So your the last gym leader! Whats it like! Do you get to battle like everyday! Wow!"

her excitment was obvious. More qestions welled inside her battered being. She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself. The boat was almost there! She couldnt hold in her excitment much longer. She was on the verge of exploding.

Saraibre Ryu
06-22-2007, 05:29 PM
I laughed. "Looks like Jordan's getting bombarded with questions about his job again. That's why I don't tell people, or want anyone to know that I'm you know who."

I looked over the edge of the boat to see how Brooke was doing. I couldn't find her in the water, when I realized that she wasn't in the water at all. I looked above the boat and saw Brooke hanging onto the feet of a Pelipper.

"Brooke!" I cried. "You weren't supposed to do that!"

That made her jump and let go of the Pelipper, and fall back onto the deck, and slide into a pile of rope head first. I ran over and untangled her.

"You okay?" I asked.

That was awesome! I wanna do it again!

"How many times do I have to tell you not to do that."

You said I couldn't do hat with Wingull. She replied. You said nothing about Pelipper.

I sighed, seeing as there was no point in arguing with her if she was going to ba a smart alic about it.

ArusuesFactor
06-22-2007, 10:47 PM
"Then what are you doing here?!" She asked. "So your the last gym leader! Whats it like! Do you get to battle like everyday! Wow!"

Jordan could easily see the excitement in this young lady's eyes.

"It's pretty cool overall. I get a lot of comments and I'm really famous in this region. You're really nice. I see you don't have any pokemon. Here. You can have this Eevee. Enjoy it. I hope to see you again in Rainbow City where I reside. Maybe you will be me one day. We'll see. Go Staraptor! Take me to Jubilfe City."

As Jordan climbed onto his Staraptor, he noticed a Buizel on the ship.

"So she's here." Jordan walked over to the girl who was doing a darn good job hiding her identity.

"What brings you on this ship Ms. Champion?"

Gaby
06-22-2007, 10:55 PM
Kami heard everything, yet she really wasn't truly interested. She just kept starring at the region with sparkle in her eyes. She kept tapping her foot in anxiousness.

"I'm so close to reaching my new home... still can't believe I'm actually a trainer..."

"I can't believe I'm gonna battle... obviously, I'm gonna win 'em all! Ain't that right Shiki?"

Shiki blushed when Haru addressed her, nodding in agreement as she smiled shyly at him.

"Ye-yeah! We're gonna win 'em all!"

___Alana_Marie___
06-22-2007, 11:27 PM
Ash's eyes lit up as she cradeled the Pokeball.

"Wow!" She turned back to Kami.
"We are so close!" she said her foot too joining in the rythmic tapping of so many new trainers.

Finally she let lose her new compainion. The little Eevee Looked up at her.

"Hello! Are you my trainer?!" His tail began swishing.

Ashley almost had a heart attack. "uh, YA!" she said, Then she began to twicth.
Bending down she rested her hand on his head. The Eevee nuzzeled her hand Affectionatly.

"What Shall i name you?" she thought aloud.

then it came to her, like a gust of air.

"Emyris!" She said happily. Emyris thought about it.

" Thast not me, lets shorten it. Emmy!" Eevee or Emmy rather began to run about his new masters feet happily.

[color=blue] He is just like me, Hyper active and all

As if Planned Both trainer and Pokemon turned to the looming figure of the new region. Both had stars in their eyes, and they knew tht this was the begining of the new adventure. Emmy Inspected Haru, then ran about him happily.

OOC: first pokemon ;) yah

Saraibre Ryu
06-23-2007, 12:05 AM
I gave Jordan a death glare as he mounted his Staraptor which spoke volumes.

"How many times do I have to tell you, I don't want people knowing that?" I snapped at him quietly. "I'm not that good of a social person around new comers as you are."

I realized that Brooke wasn't in my arms anymore, and was busy introducing herself to the Eevee that Jordan had given to one of the new trainers. Before leaving to go get Brooke once again, I turned to Jordan.

"Don't tell anyone what my position is in the League, or that I'm even part of it again, or the next time we battle, I'll give no mercy..." I threatened in a weird way. "BROOKE!"

She looked over at me as I ran over and stood by her again.

"Sorry if she was bothering you." I apologized. "I'm Isara. Most people usually call me Izzy though. This, as you might already know, is Brooke, my Buizel."

She smiled eagerly at the mention of her name. Yep, thats me!

___Alana_Marie___
06-23-2007, 12:14 AM
Ashley smiled and stuck out a hand.

" Im Ashley, but i perfer Ash"[color]

Ash was begining to like this, back where she used to live, no one talked to her. Now she already had conversed with 3 people withing 10 minutes!

[color=blue] "This is Emyris" she said picking up the squiggling little pokemon.

" Emmy! Call me Emmy!!!!' he shreiked in a anoying little tone

Oh ya, just like me... she thought.

Emmy bounded from her hands and explored the ship. Bugging almost everyone. Ash would have followed, but if Emmy was anything like her it was pointless to try adn stop him.

"So your a trainer too?" Asked Ashley. This Adventure wasnt going to be nearly as lonely as she had thought.

Saraibre Ryu
06-23-2007, 12:19 AM
"Yeah, you can say that." I replied, not telling a lie, or totally bending the truth. "I see you're already very attatched to Emmy. Thats a really good sign if you're just starting out."

Again, Brooke had escaped my attention and was with Emmy, bugging people. I sighed, seeing as there was no point in stopping her. though I did think of calling her Houdini instead of Brooke.

"Well, I've been a Trainer for awhile." I continued. "Maybe I could help you and Emmy train? Or even get you more Pokemon. That is if you're alrght with that."

I was actually not letting my champion self slip, and having a good conversation with someone. The only bad thing about this was it was totally contradictory to what I had just said to Jordan.

ArusuesFactor
06-23-2007, 12:26 AM
"Don't tell anyone what my position is in the League, or that I'm even part of it again, or the next time we battle, I'll give no mercy..." Isara threatened in a weird way.

"Ha ha! Whatever you say. I'll see you later!"

Jordan climbed aboard his Staraptor and flew above the boat.

"Goodbye Ms.Champion of the Yirrah Region!" Jordan yelled looking down at Isara so that everybody could hear. Jordan flew away.

___Alana_Marie___
06-23-2007, 12:31 AM
"oh, trainign would be nice, but as for catcing pokemon. I had better do that on my own. makes the bond stronger"

She was bout to say somthing else when she felt somthing fluffy ram into her legs cuasing her to colapse on the deck.

"Owh!" she cried,seein Emmy shaking his little head.

"Hey!" he exclaimed. "I used tackle!!!

"yes and Added another colection of bruises to my already black and blue legs Ash mumbeled feverntly.

Ash wasnt one of those. Read study, yata yata yata pokemon trainers. She did everything from her heart on a wim

Ash saw her mom walk to the back of the boat. Winking at Ash. Her Mothers face said "I am going home, adn letting you be free" and her mother nodded to her. Ash almost exploded with joy.
FREE AT LAST! she thought..She heard the cal of Pokemon Champion...

"your the Champion!?" Ash Asked really interested.

Saraibre Ryu
06-23-2007, 12:46 AM
I was about ready to kill Jordan. I would've sent out Ashe to go and settle this is a battle, but I didn't have Ashe with me. I think he was only jealous of my oddly colored pokemon. Next time I saw him though, I'd send someone to get him back. In the mean time, I had two choices. Keep my cover, or do that and tell Ash and hope she wouldn't tell anyone else.

"I don't know what he's talking about." I lied out loud.

Brooke looked at me funny. You the Champion? Yeah right.

At least she wasn't that well informed of who I was. Yet. Thankfully, I didn't have my strongest pokemon to prove I was the Champion, so it would make Jordan look like he was bluffing. I knew that if Ash were to ask me more questions, eventually something would have to be told. But god was I ready to kill Jordan.

OOC: Sounds just like school. There's this kid named Jordan who bugged the heck out of me and acted just like that. Really ironic coinsidance.

Realityxxx
06-23-2007, 03:49 AM
OOC: Land Ahead!
"Hey, There's Yirrah!"Tusnami said exitedly as the boat pulled into the harbour.
"About Time...."Flare laughed Angrily.

"(Sigh), Flare, You HATE water, don't you?"Tusnami asked.

"Yeah...,"Flare replied as she stepped off the ship. "See 'Ya! I'm heading for elite headquarters."
"Ok...." Tusnami said happily, Surfing to the harbour at clearwater.

Gaby
06-23-2007, 03:59 AM
Haru looked at the Eevee that was running around in circles around him. He smiled, sending a shock of jealousy through Shiki's head. Then, a if by art of magic, the boat finally reached the harbour.

"We're... finally here...?"

"We are! WE'RE IN YIRRAH!"

"Let's get out of this ship already then!"

Haru grabbed Shiki's hand, running out of the ship, full speed. Shiki let herself get dragged out happily, with a slight blush on her face. Kami quickly followed, running through the harbour with her two Pokemon.

"We!"

"Are!"

"Finally!"

"Here!"

___Alana_Marie___
06-23-2007, 01:50 PM
Emmy was busy bugging hte heck out of people and pokemon, scurrying about and pounceing. But when he heard the call of "were here!" he flung himself into Ashley's arms.

"Advennture here we come!!!!!" He shreiked violently thrashing about in Ash's arms. Ash too was excited.

"Yes! " Ash Cried out, trying to keep a steady grip on Emmy.

"Lets jump! their taking forever to unload us!" said the hyper active Eevee,as he jumped from her arms onto the railing. Ash was about to do tha same, but thought better of it and grabed Emmy whn he was in mid air.

" We can wait....I think" she mumbeled. Standing net to Kami.

"So! your guys ready?!" asked Emmy in Kami's Direction

"i really doubt Ash is going to take to the traveling prt right away, after all she--" Ashley clamped a slender hand over Emmy's Mouth

" I will do just fine. she replied hastily.

OOC; Sorry its taking so long to type, sister has me playing Mario party5 at the same time :rolleyes:

Psychic Oats
06-23-2007, 03:10 PM
Suddenly, right in front of Kami and Ashley, a huge, shadowy creature burst out of the ground, quickly followed by a male of about 17 years. The creature quickly dissappeared, transforming into blinding red light, which was quickly hidden inside the boy's Pokeball. He stepped forward into the light, his calm and intellectual eyes looking down at the two girls.

"Are you two new trainers?" he asked, his voice unwavering and flat. Around his brown belt, eleven pokeballs were clipped to buckles. His shirt was brown as was his hair. He smiled, looking down calmly.

Gaby
06-23-2007, 03:30 PM
Kami came to a screeching halt when the creature came out of the ground. Haru quickly stood infront of Kami, his arms spread as he waited for the light to pass. Shiki thought for a few seconds before jumping next to Haru, her arms also spread. Out of the light came out a boy, around his seventeens. He looked down at Kami, his eyes calm.

"Are you two new trainers?"

Kami looked slightly scared to speak, her hands near her lips as she managed to speak for a bit. This was her main problem: Boys. She got completely shy around them.

"I... uhm.. well... my name is... is Kami... Shikuma and... y-yes... I am a new... trainer..."

She pointed at her Riolu and Buneary when she mentioned their names.

"These are... Shiki and Haru... my... Pokemon..."

"Nice to meet'cha... whoever you are!"

Shiki bowed her head in greeting, smiling nicely at the male.

"Hi! Nice to meet you too... but what's your name?"

Psychic Oats
06-23-2007, 03:38 PM
The boy's eyes narrowed, and his smile disappeared.

"Well, names aren't too important, are they?" he asked the three, a serious and stern expression taking over his face. Then, his eyes drifted to Kami, a slight smile returning to his features.

"You're really shy, aren't you?". He leaned forward, locking eyes with the trainer. "That's common, but a hindering attribute all the same. If you come to a new region, you should be outgoing, and ready for the challenges ahead. Never shy away from your problems." After giving his advice, the boy's face was inches away from Kami's. He was testing her.

Gaby
06-23-2007, 03:57 PM
"That's common, but a hindering attribute all the same. If you come to a new region, you should be outgoing, and ready for the challenges ahead. Never shy away from your problems."

After he finished this sentence, he was just inches away from Kami's face. She could already feel her face getting completely red as she starred at his eyes. Haru's jaw almost dropped, wondering what the hell was up with this guy. Shiki just giggled, day dreaming of what it would be like if that was her and Haru.

"I... uh..."

A few seconds passed before she quickly turned around, her face completely red. When she looked at the boy's eyes, it was like she got lost in them. They were so calm, like a pond.

"I g-guess... you are... ri-right..."

"What just happened... I've never been so close to a boy's face before..."

Haru chuckled a bit, glancing at a now blushing Shiki. Guess she went overboard with her day dream... he looked up at the boy, tugging on his pants to ask him something.

"What exactly were you trying to do?"

"Oh Haru.... I wish that was you and me!"

Shiki squealed by accident, hopping up and down as her face got more red. She stopped hopping, turning around, only to see that Haru was starring at her. Shiki smiled nervously, sweatdropping as she turned away, now besides Kami.

"I'm sorry... I was just thinking of... uh... something! Yeah, that!"

___Alana_Marie___
06-23-2007, 04:09 PM
As soon as the Trainer had erupted from the ground Ash fell backwards, as the two were talking she was trying to hold down Emmy before he bombarded the new comer. Standing up she walked over to them.

”Um, Yes I am new trainer, and thank you for so kindly knocking me and Emmy over” she retorted.

Emmy Stared at Shiki’s Day dreaming eyes.

”What ya dreaming about?” he asked. Then turned to the new trainer.

Ashley rubbed her skinned elbow. It didn’t bother her, at least after she rubbed it a bit. Her determined expression was directed to the trainer. Emmy too stared more happily at him then Ash. A smile crept to her lips. As she thought about her future as a pokemon Master.
Seeing Kami's Eyes she almost Luaghed out loud.

Crush much... she thought Even in her mind her voice was giggling

Psychic Oats
06-23-2007, 04:16 PM
The boy's eyes closed and he smiled, straightening himself out again. Then, he heard the Pokemon speak to him.

"What exactly were you trying to do?" the Riolu asked, tugging on his pants.

"Well, if I told you, it wouldn't be a secret anymore. And I intend to keep it that way." He smiled as he spoke, patting the young Pokemon on the head. Then he turned back to Kami, taking off his backpack and reaching into it. He pulled out three Pokeballs, and held them out to her.

"Here, take these as a getting started present. You'll need them if you want to catch any Pokemon. Don't worry, I have plenty already."

”Um, Yes I am new trainer, and thank you for so kindly knocking me and Emmy over” the other girl said, after getting back up.

The boy coughed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. My Pokemon came up in the wrong spot, I guess. My apologies. Here, take some of these, too." He held out three Pokeballs to the other girl, as well.

___Alana_Marie___
06-23-2007, 04:28 PM
”Uh…”

This was about the time she excpected to get a firm kick. Which is what almost always happened. But this time he just put forth some pokeball. She unsquinted her eyes. She was actually getting ready for the kick. Instead pokeballs? Wow, kids where so much nicer here. Taking the one on the left, she held it firmly.

”Ya!!! A friend!!” Squeled Emmy. Ashley Smiled. Her smile could light up the darkest tunnel.

”So, how long have you been a trainer?” she asked, showing obvious confindence. Ashley never had any problem talking to boys. That is mostly because she always excpected that they never liked her that way, that they thought of her as a friend. As one of their own.

This is why she adressed him so casualy, while Kami I trouble. Kami was pretty, and girlier then her, wich wasn’t hard at all. kami ahd pretty purple hair whil Ashley had dirty blonde hair that looked like Gold splattered in mud. Bruises from head to toe. And a pinkish scar on her forhead. Who could like somone like that? They would have to be mentally chalanged that was for sure.

Psychic Oats
06-23-2007, 04:35 PM
”So, how long have you been a trainer?”

"Well, I'd say I've been a trainer for about five years now..." he said, his voice trailing off in thought. His eyes closed slowly, and he looked up towards the sun. He reached up to his head, ruffling his brown hair and unclipping a Pokeball from his belt. Then he looked back down towards Kami and Ashley.

"Will you two be traveling together?" he asked, tossing the Pokeball up and down in his hand. It was a standard Great Ball, blue with red marks on the sides. There was a small carving in one side, and it looked as though something had scratched it with a claw.

Gaby
06-23-2007, 04:37 PM
Kami slowly turned around, taking a deep breath as her blush left her face. She reached for the Pokeballs, stopping her hand right above them as she looked at the boy. She managed to pull out a shy smile before grabbing the Pokeballs.

"Thank you... uhm.... I don't know your name yet... can you... tell me it..?"

Her shyness was less noticeable now, although not that much. Anyone with eyes would see that she was still nervous. She slowly put them away in her backpack, looking at Haru and Shiki. She patted them both, looking at Ashely, smiling at her and nodding.

"Well... I'm all up for chit chat and all... but I want to get to the next town as soon as possible..."

"Why?"
"Why?"

"I feel... sick..."

Kami blinked twice, probably Haru got seasick. She looked at the male, her bush completely gone now.

"Could you tell me where.. the nearest Pokemon Center is...?"

___Alana_Marie___
06-23-2007, 04:48 PM
Ashley noticed Haru’s sickly look. And suddenly she felt as if she really cared.
And she didn’t want to be alone again. Really and truly so she mustered up her coruage and asked.

”Kami? You mind if I came with?” she asked. Her voice showing no nervousness what so ever.

” Oh! Me too Me too!” Cried Emmy. As if Ash was just going to leave him behind. But he still felt as if it where needed. I mean a cute pokemon butting his nose into everything. Whats not to like?

Ashley stared off into space, a dreamy look over came her. She imagined her and Emmy, walkin through victory road. Emmy watched his Master. This was the prettiest moment he had ever seen her in. And even though he had only known her for a total of 20 minutes. He knew that he was right in thinking it. The determinationset him on fire. He began to twitch all over. Ash awoke from her day dream. With a blink and a sigh. Then she turned back to The boy trainer nad Kami. Awaiting a answer. Now she dreamed that all of them were traveling together….

I need to get my head out of the clouds… The 13 year old thought stubbornly.

Psychic Oats
06-23-2007, 04:59 PM
"The nearest Pokemon center is just east of here," the boy said, smiling and pointing behind him to a path through the forest. "That path is the quickest way to get there. There may be some Pokemon in that forest, but they won't attack you. I think. Just in case, you should have your Pokemon out at all times. Actually, I think I'll lend you mine, just to ensure safety."

He tossed the Greatball out, and a scarlet light shot out of it. It slowly materialized into a Sandslash, which started sniffing the air immediately. It's claws dug into the ground slightly, and it nodded at the two trainers and their Pokemon. The boy laughed, and clipped the Pokeball back onto his belt.

"So, do you think you're ready to start your journey?"

Gaby
06-23-2007, 05:05 PM
Kami smiled at Ashley, picking up her Riolu and holding him in her arms.

"Of course you can all come!"

"So, do you think you're ready to start your journey?"

Kami made a confident post, grinning as she held her fist in the air. At the same time, Shiki held her left ear in the air and Haru held his right fist in the air, weakly.

"Of course I'm ready! I'm ready for anything anyone throws at me!"

"Except boys..."

"Except boys! ...HEY!"

Kami, Shiki and Haru started laughing with each other, taking a deep breath as they calmed down.

"Well, come on guys, we'd better get there as fast as possible!"

___Alana_Marie___
06-23-2007, 05:16 PM
Ashley Smiled.

”Except Boys eh? Well then we mgiht run into a lot of trouble.” She smiled and winked Playfully at both Kami and the other trainer.

”Adventure! Adventure! Adventure! Adventure!” Emmy began to chant Hysterically as Ashley smiled.

”Something wrong with your eye Ash?” he asked cluelessly. Ash too laughed.

”So! We’re ready to set off then?!” she asked as she shushed the insesive chanting of Adventure. But it continued as Emmy couldn’t control himself.

” Advenure starts now!!!!!!” he exclamied running in the direction of the pokemon center.

”Emmy!!!” Shreiked Ashley ”Slow down!” Emmy Obliged setting himself on a rock, awaiting them to catch up. Ashley walked next to Kami, splacing every step slowly and calmly.
How plain and un-atractive I must look next to her…. she thought, then shook it away, Why did she care? She didn’t need good looks at all! She was going to be a pokemon Master nothing less!

Psychic Oats
06-23-2007, 05:19 PM
The boy smiled, and turned around, leaving Sandlash there.

"Well, see ya."

He started to walk off in another direction, before turning back around to look at his Sandslash. "Be good to those trainers, Sandslash. Make sure you protect them in the forest." Then he looked up towards Kami and Ashley.

"Good luck, you two. I'll probably see you again, eventually."

Gaby
06-23-2007, 05:30 PM
Kami waved at the male, smiling at him before running off towards Kami. She smiled, walking next to her as she turned her head to look at her. The breeze made her air wave around, some of it getting in her face.

"Hey Ash... imagine what our first gym battle would be like..."

An image of Haru running full speed at a Pokemon, smashing his fist into the opponent's Pokemon face and knocking him out. She giggled, holding Haru in her arms as he slowly closed his eyes, falling asleep.

"That guy... he was kinda cute... in his own weird, quiet sort of way..."

Shiki looked up at Haru, looking at the little Riolu sleep as her eyes turned to sparkles. She kept starring at him, not knowing what she was doing.

"Oh Haru... how I wish I could tell you how I feel..."

She giggled, looking back infront of her with a smile on her face, just like her trainer.

"Now, time to speed things up! Shall we have a race Ash? Make sure you aren't left behind Shiki, and you too Sandslash! As for you Ash, well, we'll leave you in the dust!"

___Alana_Marie___
06-23-2007, 05:32 PM
Ashley Smiled and began walking backwards to wave good bye.

”Bye What’s-your-Face!” she called out teasingly, tripping over a rock and sprawling to the ground in a fit of giggles.

“some how I always end up on the ground…” she Mumbled getting up and dusting herself off.

” Will Haru be ok?” Asked Emmy, it was as if he sprouted from the ground. Ashley screamed out in surprise.

”I thought you were up at the rock!” she cried out.

”I got Lonesom…” He said looking as innocent as possible.

A bright look entered Emmy’s eyes. As he trailed his Master and friend.

"that guy, wasnt he kind of cute?" came her voice. Ashley smiled

"Uh, ya sure...i guess... she mumbeled Emmy grinned at her

"Alright Ash Lets Speed things up" That was all Ash needed to hear before she took off, Running was her thing, always ahd been. Emmy Kept her pace but begn to creep ahead, Ashley Looked back and smiled.

Gaby
06-23-2007, 05:41 PM
Kami sped up her pace, Shiki hopping quickly behind her. She caught up with Ash, sticking her tounge out at her as she ran next to her.

"So Ash, I never did catch where you were from!"

Riolu kept sleeping on Kami's arms, not waking up even from the commotion. Shiki was right next to Kami, not slowing down for nothing.

"Come on Kami, we can't let Ashy win!"

___Alana_Marie___
06-23-2007, 05:50 PM
Ash smiled, finally somone that could actually keep up with her.

“I lived in the Hoen region before. In Lilycove!” she said Watching as Emmy, speed up faster then them all.

You know the one famous for the museum and HUGE pokemart?” she said gulping in air like a fish in water.

“Museum aint all its cracked up to be, really boring really. Sept the pokemon Contest winners. Those pictures are so cool!”.

It was strange to see the two girls, running a full speed, yet having a peacful conversation. Bright eyed, Ash saw the first town. Nature town, just ahead. Maybe15 more minutes of running, Ash stopped. They really shouldn’t be running this much. If they would have to be traveling for a long while. Emmy ran back to her feet then hopped to her shoulder and curled up in a little ball.

Darth Murkrow
06-23-2007, 06:57 PM
Matt and Leafeon were out in the forest again, this time collecting leaf samples of the plant life.

"Matthew, Matthew, Matthew..." Leafeon sighed, shaking her head and sitting on a rock, watching bird Pokemon fly overhead.

"What?" he asked her.

"Nothing..." she sighed again, staring onto the path and perking her ears up.

"So Ash, I never did catch where you were from!"

“I lived in the Hoen region before. In Lilycove!”

"Hm?" Matt looked up, Leafeon creeping up to the edge of the path, watching the two trainers, a Buneary, and a Sandslash run alongside them. She shook her head.

"How immature," she sighed.

"Probably new trainers. Which means the ferry probably landed. We'd better get back to the lab!" Matt realized.

"Matt, they obviously have Pokemon. There is no need for us to get back to the lab. You, however, need to go talk to some girls. It'll be good for you," Leafeon told him, nudging him onto the path.

"Huh? What?" he asked, looking at his grass type. She sighed again.

"Just stand there and look cute. Trust me," she told him, sitting beside him. She saw an Eevee and sighed, remembering the day that Matt recieved her as an Eevee. She was his first Pokemon. She sighed, shaking her head. No need to dwell on the past. She watched the two trainers race one another, hoping that she wouldn't be proven wrong.

((Longest thing I've posted in a while...))

ArusuesFactor
06-23-2007, 08:10 PM
Jordan was bored. He knew that there were a lot of new trainers and that no one was going to be seeing him at his gym any time soon. Jordan and Staraptor landed next to tree. They relaxed their. He had just finished seeing that boy that was on the boat talking to Kami and Ash. He left his Sandslash with them. The boy was alone and nearing Jordan.

"Hey you. The one that gave up your Sandslash. Are you new here?"

Saraibre Ryu
06-24-2007, 09:49 AM
I was glad that the whole 'Champion thing was over. As Brooke and I got off the ship, we wondered what to do next. I didn't no what I wanted to do, but Brooke seemed to have something in mind. I could tell by the way she wastugging at my shirt.

Can we please go with Emmy and her Trainer? Please, please, please? She begged.

"You want to travel with her that badly?" I asked.

Brooke shook her head up and down so furiously I thought it would fall off. I gave a sigh and thought it was a good idea, as I did say I would help Ash train and become a more experienced trainer.

"Alright Brooke, lets go ask if we can tag along with her."

YAY! She cried happily as she shot off to find Emmy and Ash.

___Alana_Marie___
06-24-2007, 01:41 PM
Ashley stopped suddenly, a slender had reached out and gripped Kami's Arm. Her face showed profound confusion.

"Hey, Do you have a Pokedex or a pokenav yet? Ashley asked. a Golden brown eyebrow Arched curisouly.

Emmy banged his head on a near by tree trunk with a loud THUMP.

"Ash!" he groaned. " See, if you keep spacing out like this, and not thinking ahead before we run off into the wild unknown we might get lost! she pointed a jabing asnout at her chest.

Ashley rubbed her now bruised chest hurt. With a roll of her blue eyes, that expressed anoyance, she calmly replied to Emmy's acusation.

"Well, Emmy, You my tiny freind are the one who ran head first ito the unknwon. Without consenting me.!

Ash looked ahead, a figure stood up in the road. Ashley pondered what to do. They needed to find somplac to heal Haru. But they couldnt venture out without a Pokenav or a Pokedex. It was a must for all trainers. Finally it struck her. Like One of Emmy's Tackle Attacks.

"The Pokemon Lab!" she said. She was supposed to go their to get her first pokemon, but once jordan had given her Emmy. She thought she didnt need to.

Grasping Kami's Hand she led her up the road at a slower pace then the running they ahd just done. Her chest rose and fell quickly. She was still out of breath.

Saraibre Ryu
06-24-2007, 02:06 PM
My purple Buizel shot off after Ash, me only just keeping up with her.

"Brooke! Slow down or you're going to run into something!" I called after her.

She turned to asked if I could repeat what I had just said, but as if it were painted on the tapestry of fate, Brooke ran head first into a tree, nearly knocking herself out. After she had finally regained her balance, she found herself next to Emmy. As I finally caught up to her, I shook my head.

"What am I going to do with you?" I asked rhetorically.

Train me up to become a super strong pokemon! She replied enthusiastically.

"That was a rhetorical question, meaning it didn't want an answer." I commented.

Emmy, do you and your trainer mind if we travel with you? Brooke asked abruptly, but in her usual energetic and cheery way before I could say anything.

___Alana_Marie___
06-24-2007, 02:36 PM
Emmy blinked, his head tilting slightly to one side at the new comer. Then his tail set of at a hundred miles per hour.

" Yup! I am fine with it, and i am sure Ash will be too, All you need to do is ask Kami!" Emmy said happily. Sniffing Brooke and swishing his tail in her face.

"Thank you for asking me Emmy.." She replied, sarcasm dripped from her voice so heavily, it seemed the whole sentce was incased with it. Though she was quite content with traveling with more people.

"Yup, it is all up to Kami, we are heading for the Pokemon Lab, So we can get our Pokedex's and Pokenavs. and Heal Haru.

Ashley pointed to the pokemon called Haru, Shading her eyes from the unbearible sun, she still saw the same figure, siluetted by the sun.

"Hmm, wonder if he knows where the Pokelab is....Emmy said with a wink at Ash.

Sarahpom83
06-24-2007, 03:06 PM
OOC: I guess I can try this out

IC:

There Angel and her big sister where walking in the town named Auron City, everything was so new to them, Sakuya the older sister which already had all her pokemon in her team and had beaten GYM from all the Regions, her sister only had Kanto and Hoenn Badges, they decided to try out this new Region.

Sakuya had on board with her was her team Swampert, Raichu, Aipom, Primeape, Monferno, and Roserade. Sakuya is also a 17 year old girl with a heart of love for all pokemon.

Angel on the other hand has a team of Wartortle, Scyther, Leafeon, Elekid, Tyrogue, and Combusken. And Angel's age is 12 she started off when she was 10 of course.

Their home town is Pallet Town, Kanto. Their grandparents in that region have a day care, where a few of their pokemon came from. Sakuya and Angel hope to find new friends to many travel with or just to become friends with.

Angel wants to go for badges, and Sakuya just wants to help out pokemon and other trainers with problems and such.
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/SakuyaandAngel.jpg

So there they where looking around

"hey sis where is the pokemon center at in this town, i'm kind of lost" Angel said

"Don't worry, I'm sure we will get help, I've only heard of this region, not seen pictures or such about it, so don't feel bad, I'm rather lost to" Sakuya said looking about

Saraibre Ryu
06-24-2007, 03:10 PM
OOC: Okay, first, did you sign up in the SU Thread and wait for Arusues's approval? Because if not, you need to do that first.

IC: I turned to Kami, the other trainer who seemed to be traveling with Ash.

"So Kami, are we allowed to join you?" I asked.

Brooke was busy swatting at Emmy's tail, but was still begging please and giving Kami a cute look that she always gives when she wants something really badly. It was enough to calm a rampaging Rydon. Beileve me, I've tried it, and its that effective.

"Brooke, are you a newly born skitty?"

Does it look like I'm a Skitty? Last time I checked I was a Buizel. She answered.

"Well then leave Emmy's tail alone!"

She then instantly took her paw away and pointed at Emmy accusingly. Emmy started it.

Psychic Oats
06-24-2007, 03:30 PM
OOC: Actually, ArusuesFactor, Daichi (the boy) was never on the boat. He met them when the landed.

IC: Daichi turned around, a look of utter confusion on his face. His eyes surveyed the Gym Leader carefully.

"Jordan, you don't recognize me? You must be losing it." He sighed, a slight smile showing on his features. Then, he took out another Pokeball from his belt, tossing it up and down, over and over again. This one was an Ultraball, its black color reflecting the light of the bright sun. Daichi's smile remained, not faltering at the silence of the situation.

ArusuesFactor
06-24-2007, 08:00 PM
OOC: My bad.:oops:

IC: "Jordan, you don't recognize me? You must be losing it."

"Huh? Daichi is that you? Man it's been a while. Whatcha been up to lately."

Jordan could not believe it. His old friend Daichi was standing right in front of him. Maybe Jordan was losing it, seeing as he could not recognize the gym leader.

Gaby
06-24-2007, 09:01 PM
OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while... but anyways, Ghost in the Shell's Second Op rocks <3

Kami giggled, patting the little Buizel as she looked up at her trainer. She smiled nicely, extending her left arm to the trainer.

"Of course you can join! Shiki, you agree with me?"

Shiki was busy starring up at Haru, her eyes still sparkling. It was like she left this world.

"Shiki? Shiki!"

Shiki blinked twice, looked around then looked at Kami, sweatdropping. She bowed her head, turning around to look at Brooke and her trainer.

"Who're they Kami?"

"Well, that Buizel is named Brooke if I heard right and her trainer is... uh... what's your name?"

Haru kept sleeping, not waking up for anything. There could be an explosion a few inches away from him and he'd still never wake up. That was his problem. Sleep. He couldn't wake up until he had his fill. Shiki whispered, just lud enough for only her to hear,

"He looks so cute asleep... I just wanna sleep right next to him right now..."

Kami looked back up at Brooke and her trainer, tilting her head to the right as she waited for an answer.

___Alana_Marie___
06-24-2007, 09:48 PM
Ashley jumped up happily, yes! She was going to have more company. And the Champion no less. And though the champion stood in front of her, she kept her calm. After all, the girl actually believed she fooled Ash. Finally Ash yawned.

”Not that this isn’t interesting, but we should get to the pokemon lab to heal Haru and get me a pokedex!

”Ya, hey maybe that guy up there can tell us!” (That’s you Murkrow) Emmy said racing up to the figure.

Doh! Emmy!!! Cried Ash, groaning she turned back to the other two trainers.

”Ready to go?” She asked, as Emmy was sitting at the strangers feet. Ash rolled her eyes. Though she couldn’t see that he was up their she had a feeling that Emmy was sitting contently at the strangers feet, Bothering him to death.

Psychic Oats
06-24-2007, 10:28 PM
Daichi's Sandslash continued to follow the group, silently crawling along behind them. He was simply following his trainer's orders, something he never failed to do correctly. Then, he ran quickly up to Emmy, fascinated in the Eevee. His head turned in curiosity as he looked at the Pokemon.

"You're an Eevee, huh? I always thought they were bigger..." Sandslash muttered, his hind claws absent-mindedly clawing into the fresh dirt.

Daichi smiled lazily as he looked at Jordan, and continued to toss the Ultraball up and down in his right hand.

"I've been doing okay. I've had a couple challengers recently, but none of them got to finish the match. They all broke the rules..." he said, trailing off as he spoke. Then, he looked back up at Jordan, looking a little annoyed. "It's so bothersome, having challengers who can't even follow the rules. It ruins my faith in people, you know."

Darth Murkrow
06-25-2007, 12:42 AM
"Matthew, talk to them," Leafeon ordered him, obviously impatient with her owner, watching the Eevee

"I can't do that! They're in the middle of something!" Matt hissed at her, gesturing wildly at the girls while simultaenously trying to hold the bothersome Eevee.

"Offer to escort them to the next town! Talk about her Riolu! Just do something to show that you're at least remotely interested!" Leafeon sighed. Matt took in a deep breath and stepped out further onto the path, Leafeon following him.

"I-I-I'm sorry," he stammered. He was always more uncomfortable around humans, but girls were the worst. "I-I-I couldn't help but notice your Riolu. He's a very--very strong-looking Riolu, very beautiful coat," Matt tried, stroking Haru's head with two fingers. He looked at Shiki beneath him. "Oh, a Buneary!" He immediately ducked down and offered the back of his hand to Shiki.

"Pokemon center," Leafeon hinted him, sitting next to him. He cleared his throat and looked up, then was momentarily distracted by the Eevee still in his arm. He gave the Eevee back to Ash.

"I'm sorry! Eevee are such great Pokemon! That's how Leafeon started out!"

"MATTHEW!" Leafeon had lost all of her patience at this point, whipping her tail at him.

"Oh, sorry," he apologized to Leafeon, clearing his throat. "You... You look new. That is, I've--I've never seen you around before." He bowed his head, trying to regain what infinitesimal remnant of composure still remaining in his near non-existant ego. "Do you need help finding the next town?" he asked finally.

"Thank you!" Leafeon sighed from relief, collapsing on her stomach, obviously peeved at her socially inept trainer.

Gaby
06-25-2007, 01:13 AM
Kami looked at the new guy shyly, her fingers rubbing together as she looked at him. She tried extending her hand, yet it started shaking midway. Haru kept sleeping in Kami's arms and Shiki patted the guy's hand with her left paw.

"I... uh... ye-yes... I am new... my name is Kami..."

"I'm Shiki! And that one over there in Kami's arms is Haru!"

She pointed at him, glancing at the little guy as he slept, starting to drool a bit. Shiki just giggled as she turned back to the guy, noticing his Leafeon.

"That Leafeon is yours, I imagine?"

OOC: Yeah Murkrow, I just noticed the whole Buneary is Shiki here and one of the scientists in PCT is named Shiki too XD I guess I forgot =p

Darth Murkrow
06-25-2007, 01:33 AM
"Oh, I'm--I'm Matt. Matthew Flanders," he told them, gesturing to the nametag as he stood up, offering a sweaty hand to Kami. "I'm a researcher. Well--a, um, researcher-to-be. I've been living in Yirrah for a few weeks now with the professor.

"Yes, I belong to this trembling excuse of a human," Leafeon told Shiki, then rubbed up against Matt's stiffened legs. "And yet, I could never trade him for another owner. He really is a great person, just more comfortable around Pokemon than he is other humans," she giggled, covering her mouth daintily with her paw. She looked up at the Riolu.

"Haru, huh? Sure is a very handsome Riolu. I don't blame you for liking him," Leafeon told Shiki with a smirk.

Realityxxx
06-25-2007, 12:36 PM
"This is Buatiful...."Tusnami said dreamily, sitting on the harbour dock, watching the sun's shining rays shine on the water.
"THERE SHE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A Mob Screamed, stampeding over to Tusnami.
Oh Oh... She thought.
"Excuse Me, How is it like owning a Gym?" One person said.
"Oh...Errr..."Tusnami said, thoughtfully.
"HEY,LOOK, DIAKO OF THE PLANET JIRACHI SHOW!' Someone said, screaming. The Mob then ran off to the rock-star.

___Alana_Marie___
06-25-2007, 02:00 PM
Yet again, Ash was left out of another chance to talk to a boy, because she was too busy trying to calm her hyper active Eevee down before he tried to bite Sandslash’s head off. Though one couldn’t help but notice the slight sparkle in her eye as she did it. She began laughing as Emmy took a fighting stance.

”Call me Under sized will you! I am ganna get you! cried Emmy as he took position for a tackle, just as he was about to go all out on Sandslash. Ashley gripped him by the waist and turned back to Kami and Matt.

”Well, maybe I shouldn’t interrupt. she said with a playful grin.

”well, we were trying to get to a pokemon center for Haru, but Ashley also needs a pokedex… Emmy said through scowls.

Ash blinked, head tilted slightly to one side. Huge blue eyes staring at the boy in front of them. A thoughtful expression popped to her face, before being shoved back down, to be replaced by her normal smirk.

”I prefer Ash she mumbled putting forth a hand for Matt to shake. Emmy pulled a face, then too smirked at Ash. Rolling her eyes she nudged the Eevee playfully.

OOC: Sorry for the sucky posts, my sister is playing her french horn non stop (,)_(') Brain shutting down...need real music *melts*

Darth Murkrow
06-25-2007, 04:21 PM
"I wouldn't suggest fighting a Sandslash quite yet," Leafeon told the Eevee. "Trust me. They're quite tough." She trotted daintily over to the Sandslash and sat down before him, tail wound around her front paws. "Do you belong to any of these trainers?"

"Um... Auron City isn't too far from here..." Matt started, accepting Ashley's hand and shaking a little. "Have you heard about it? Fire types everywhere, a racetrack... I don't leave Nature Town very often, but it's a great place," he spoke, voice trembling a little but not stammering as much as before. He was obviously getting more comfortable with his company.

___Alana_Marie___
06-25-2007, 05:16 PM
Shaking his hadn back with a firm grip, her avtered her gaze upward. While Emmy examined there hands. Slipping her hand from his grip she smiled.

"So, where is the nearest place we can heal Haru and get me a pokedex?" she said meeting his gaze head on, a playful look twinkeled in her eyes.

"Ya, well i can take on anyone!" Emmy said to the Leafeon, puffing out his chest.

"And nope, Sandslash is not ours, some boy gave him to us to help us to the next town. Thank goodness, was somting he wanted to add, but felt it would add to the tension.

Emmy cast a glance at Matt. Then addressed him.

"Nervous?" he asked with a grin. Ash pretened not to hear it.

"Well why would you be, Ashley aint nothing specail he said teasingly. Ash could have choked him.

But he was right, in a way. Atleast Ash thought he was right. As Emmy began to approach Leafeon. Ash Intertined her fingers behind her narrow back staring at the sky

Darth Murkrow
06-25-2007, 05:31 PM
"Well, I'm sure the professor would know how to heal Haru... and he can get you a Pokedex, too," Matt explained, releasing Ash's hand. She had a much firmer handshake than he did. He saw her playful expression and avoided eye contact, Leafeon sighing from frustration. She spotted Emmy approaching her and gave him a skeptical glance.

"Matthew, are we going to Nature Town or not?" she asked, not taking her eyes off of Emmy.

"Oh, um, yes," Matt stuttered in response to Leafeon's question. "Nature Town is this way," he started off in that direction. "You can get a Pokedex there and ask the professor questions."

___Alana_Marie___
06-25-2007, 05:54 PM
She noticed that he glance was downwards and began to think that she was bothering him, that she was some how making him angry or annoyed. Taking a step back, so she was standing right by Kami, she tried to smile. She could always put on a mask for her true feelings. Inclining her head in a slight nod, she risked a glance at Emmy, who was contently staring at the leafeon, as if pondering what it would be like if he evolved into one.

”so we going or are you three just going to stand there….” said Emmy nodding at Kami, Ash, and Matt. Shaking his tail and casting a mischievous glance at his trainer, he bounded into her arms, letting her pet his ears gently.

”You need to calm down..” Ash replied, though she shouldn’t be the one talking, Ashley’s hyper activeness normally got her into trouble…allot. Emmy tensed her feeling about being annoying and rude and nuzzled her gently.

Gaby
06-25-2007, 05:59 PM
The instant Kami heard the word "pokedex", her shyness left completely, and she was overcame with happiness and anxiousness.

"Come on! Come on! Let's get going now! Haru needs to get healed and stuff!"

It was obvious she was just hiding the fact that she wanted to get her Pokedex as soon as possible.

"Uhh... yeah... we gotta heal Haru..."

She turned to the Leafeon, blushing slightly as she looked away.

"And who says I... like him...?"

Darth Murkrow
06-25-2007, 06:05 PM
Matt lead the way down the path, walking a little faster than most humans would. Leafeon trotted up next to Shiki and smiled at her.

"Just the way you're acting. Matthew does this a lot around girls. Back when I was an Eevee, I had the world's biggest crush on his Smeargle. It never would have worked, I know," she snickered. "But liking someone is nothing to be ashamed of or something you should try and hide. Eventually it will come out and Haru will accept you for who you are. Smeargle thinks of me as a teammate now, even though he never liked me back, but at least he knows now," she explained. I hope she'll be ok with that, I'm so cynical and bad at giving advice... she thought to herself uneasily.

Gaby
06-25-2007, 06:11 PM
Shiki smiled, rubbing her paws together shyly as her face grew slightly redder. She looked behind her, at Haru, before looking back at Leafeon.

"Well... I've... I've known him for some time and... well... what if he doesn't... like me back...? He'd feel all awkward being around me and stuff... but... maybe you're right... I should tell him..."

Kami head everything, a small smile on her face. She started shaking Haru, to see if he'd wake up, yet all he do was drool more and roll his head over to the other side.

"I'm sure Haru likes you back... just that he's very good in hiding it..."

"Maybe... maybe not..."

Darth Murkrow
06-25-2007, 07:03 PM
"Well, here we are!" Matt told them, gesturing to the building before them. It was a large complex with windows set higher off the ground than normal. Its large, imposing door was opened when Matt swiped an I.D. badge through it. A voice announced that they were allowed to enter and he held open the door, greeting the professor.

"Professor! Some trainers would like to see you!" The man had black hair that stuck straight out, as though he had angered a Plusle and/or a Minun earlier that day. His lab coat was stained with some sort of fluid down the front (Matt suspected coffee) and he wore casual clothes underneath.

"Ah, of course, come in, come in! What is it you need?" the professor asked, beckoning them in with a wild hand gesture.

((I hope no one minds that I made up a professor... :oops:))

___Alana_Marie___
06-26-2007, 12:03 AM
Ashley was the first to speak up to the professor. A dazzling smile played on her lips.

”We were wondering if you cold heal Haru here? And get me a pokedex” head inclinded gently to Matt as a way of thanks, smiling at him before turning back to the professor.

”ya! Pokedex, then we battle?” asked Emmy hastily, he wanted to make it to the first gym, and fast. Ash shook her head at the Eevee, he was just like her, in every way.

Risking yet another glance at Matt before picking up the Eevee and whispering things about Pokemon masters in his ear. Giggles erupted from her throat as Emmy proclaimed his battle to come with great detail. Her smile lightened up Emmy’s mood a bit, and actually calmed him down.

Realityxxx
06-26-2007, 12:49 AM
"This match is BORINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!" Flare complained. She had just beat ANOTHER trainer with Grass-types.

"Phew....."Tusnami said thankfully.
"Ms.Tusnami, you have a message from Ms.Flare of the Elite." A Man from the pokemon center said.
Tusnami then went to the pokemon center.
"THERE YOU ARE, TUSNAMI!" Flare yelled. "I just beat another stupid loser with grass types! I want a REAL CHALLENGE!"
Then the PC shut off.

Darth Murkrow
06-26-2007, 01:05 AM
"Oh, certainly," the professor told Ash, smiling and gently lifting Haru out of Kami's hands. He placed Haru onto a small platform and pressed a few buttons, looking for the source of the Riolu's suffering. He found it and pressed another button that made the platform under Haru glow before it subsided.

"He should be fine now. This is relatively new technology, it might have taken hours before this was invented," the professor smiled, then offering Pokedexes to the girls. He then looked down at the Eevee upon his declaration of battle.

"If you want a battle, I'm sure Matthew would give you a fair challenge," the professor said, inclining his head at the young man. Matt nearly jumped two feet in the air upon hearing his name and the word "battle" in the same sentence.

"Professor, I can't fight! My Pokemon aren't raised to fight!" he protested, then ducked his head and dug the toe of his shoes into the tile floor as though he could dig a hole and escape. The professor laughed.

"But it should be enough for a few beginning trainers to handle! What do you say, girls?" the professor asked, Matt biting his lip and avoiding eye contact with either of them.

Saraibre Ryu
06-26-2007, 10:14 AM
OOC: GAH! Must catch up!

IC: I shook my head at the professor.

"Nah. I'm not that up to battling right now." I replied. "Though I am curious to know if Professor Tanshin has been around lately?"

The professor looked at me and then at the ceiling in thought for a moment.

"Professor Tanshin eh? Hmm...oh the retired scientist? Yes he was actually, ah...it was yesterday he was hear." He answered, still thinking about what he was saying.

"Okay, thanks. Just wanted to know."

Isara? Brooke asked me in almost a whine. I'm bored and want to battle.

"Oh you do now?" I inquired.

She nodded her head up and down. "Well I guess I am open to a battle."

___Alana_Marie___
06-26-2007, 02:05 PM
Ashley too, jumped 2 feet into the air, but this was more of a happy expression. Emmy danced about chanting ‘Battle’.

”What!? Matt, are you afraid to take us on?” she said, her competitive glow coming back on, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

”Ya! Come on, battle us, afraid you might whoop your girl friend? Emmy said teasingly. Felling in nudge from a certain 13 year olds shoe and getting a strange look from her, he stopped with the jokes. Then began to practice his footwork.

Ashley, now avoided eye contact for a few seconds before smiling brightly. Never show nervousness, made the situation worse.

Darth Murkrow
06-26-2007, 02:51 PM
Matt looked at Ash, then at Leafeon.

"Oh come on, Matthew. You can't be scared of a girl with an Eevee. You have four Pokemon," she pointed out, referencing the wristband with four shrunken Pokeballs on it. He smiled at Leafeon, then pulled up another Pokeball, which expanded to fill his hand.

"Let's take this outside. I assume you want one on one?" he asked.

___Alana_Marie___
06-26-2007, 03:16 PM
Ash heaved a reliving sigh, Matt obviously didn’t hear Emmy’s words.

”Yes, One on one is good…” She murmured through thoughts.

”Oh! And don’t let us win Matt, No matter how much you want to.” she Winked gently before Grabbing Emmy and leading him outside. She looked back for a second.

”Come on, lets Battle! Screeched Emmy, bounding from her arms and onto the road.

”You realize there is a slim chance of us winning right? Ash said, smiling and knew what Emmy’s reply was going to be.

”Who Cares! Lets give it a shot” Ashley nodded, and took a place behind The Eevee.

Darth Murkrow
06-26-2007, 03:40 PM
"I don't plan on it," Matt told them. Leafeon looked at the Pokeball.

"Matt, you're not planning on sending her out, are you? That's just merciless! She's your best fighter!" she told him.

"They told me not to take it easy on them. And besides, you're pretty strong, I'm just not using you right now," Matt told her. Leafeon sighed and sat faithfully at his side, looking over at the smirking professor.

"Raticate!" Matt called, throwing the ball into the air. A flash of red light exposed a brown, furry rat-like creature with imposing fangs. She whipped her tail back and forth, clearly enthused at the prospect of a battle, something she was unable to do often.

"Ladies first," Matt told Ash, obviously more capable of handling himself now that he was using the battle to interact with Ash.

"Matthew, you're quite the gentleman," Raticate teased him. He ignored her, awaiting Ash and Emmy's first move.

Saraibre Ryu
06-26-2007, 05:29 PM
I walked outside following everyone else to watch the battle. Brooke followed closely behind, and wouldn't stop looking at me expectently while almost hanging from my shirt sleeve.

"If at all before we start," I interrupted. "How about a double battle? Brooke won't stop bugging me about it."

Come on it'll be fun! Please? She cried in her adorabley cute way.

Darth Murkrow
06-26-2007, 05:35 PM
Matt smiled uneasily at Isara, then looked at Raticate and Leafeon for approval.

"I don't mind at all," Raticate said, looking over at Brooke.

"I'm a little out of practice, but I could fight," Leafeon sighed, stepping out in front of Matt, facing Brooke, tail swishing periodically.

Saraibre Ryu
06-26-2007, 05:39 PM
Huzzah! Yay a battle for me! One of my first! Brooke exclaimed.

"Save your energy Brooke, although I don't know if you have a limit at this point." I said as she jumped up and down. "Not to mention that we need Emmy's and Ash's approval too.

That seemed to down her excitement, but that she gave Ash the 'Rampaging Rydon Halting' look that she gave Haru so we could travel with them.

___Alana_Marie___
06-26-2007, 05:54 PM
OOC: Ignore the last post xD took to long to write it.

”YA! Double battle! Ash replied happily, Emmy to was extremely happy. Both there eyes seemed to flash in the sun.

”Battle Battle! NOW!!!! He screeched, Ash broke out into laughter.

“Aiight, lets get this started!”

And with that Ash yelled ‘Tackle attack!’ and Emmy shot off, causing a staggering blow to Raticate, Not the strongest. But good for a first timer.

Darth Murkrow
06-26-2007, 06:04 PM
Raticate raised her brow skeptically at the Eevee after the tackle attack didn't cause any real damage to her, but made her stagger backwards.

"Hm. I like your style," Raticate told Emmy, straightening herself and listening for Matt's commands.

"Raticate, let's show Ash how versatile normal types can be! Raticate, use ice beam!" Matt commanded her. Raticate inhaled deeply, ice crystals forming in the air around her but melting and dropping to the ground instantly. The blue orb shimmered brightly before Raticate exhaled, releasing the ice beam attack at Emmy. It wouldn't be enough to fully freeze him, but it would definitely make him very cold and make some snow and ice cling to his fur.

___Alana_Marie___
06-26-2007, 06:34 PM
OOC: Uh, ok I confused the RP >.> um, ok I will edit the other post and add that Emmy tackled your Raticate!

Emmy, felt a shiver run down his back as the ice set into his fur, blinking the snow flakes from his eyes he smiled.
Ashley smiled too, she was impressed and it showed in her Bright blue eyes.

“Sweet! That was so cool! Now Emmy, Uh, Use Tail Whip! Emmy Obliged after shaking a few stray Icicles from his fur. The Icy cold Eevee Whipped his now hardened tail into Raticate’s face.
Ashley realized that she had just used one of Matt’s move against him, He had frozen Emmy, knocking the wind out of him. But he had also succeeded in making his fur as hard as a rock. Making the tail whip just that much stronger. Ash blink, she had just used tail whip because she couldn’t think of anything else to do.

“Wow, that was awesome Emmy!” she cried.

Darth Murkrow
06-26-2007, 06:38 PM
Raticate growled and mumbled something about the attack, and Matt raised his brow.

"Very nice," he murmured. Raticate growled and crouched down, ready to strike Emmy.

"Raticate, use quick attack!" Matt commanded. Raticate leaped up and seemingly vanished in a blur, then struck Emmy head-on. She reappeared before Matt, skidding to a graceful stop, waiting for her opponent's reaction.

___Alana_Marie___
06-26-2007, 06:51 PM
Emmy’s reaction, was to fall over, only to spring back up. One eye shut from pain.

“Ouch…” He mumbled, rubbing one side of his head with his paw.

“Emmy you alright?” Ashley asked concerned.

“Yes I am fine… now lets show them how we do it!” he said getting back to his feet.

“ Alright, Emmy use Swift!” She called.

A burst of yellow shining this, that could only be described as miniature stars went forth, one or two actually hitting their mark. While the others dissipated about a foot away. Emmy grumbled and Ashley groaned.

“Its alright, we weren’t ready..” Ashley said looking down, then her head sprung up, and unexpectedly shouted.

“Emmy Tackle!!!” Emmy dug his feet into the ground and ran forward, full speed faster then he ever did before…

Darth Murkrow
06-26-2007, 07:11 PM
Raticate was unfazed by the stars, but the tackle attack caught her off-guard. She grumbled and stood up, deciding that standing on all fours was better for her balance. Matt, meanwhile, bit his lip. He hated hurting other Pokemon, and he felt cruel for taking advantage of a beginning trainer. He shook the thoughts from his head and looked up at Ash.

"It's going to take more than that to get this girl down," Raticate told Emmy, chuckling, her teeth chattering at the same time.

"Raticate, use scary face!" Matt commanded, although less enthusiastically. Raticate bounded up to Emmy and then hissed, foaming at the mouth, jaws opened wide enough to expose her entire array of teeth. Her eyes seemingly glowed red, her paws extended as though to grab Emmy, and her scraggly fur bristled. Hoping that Matt had used an attack to frighten Emmy enough, he moved on to his next attack.

"Now, use crunch!" Raticate wound her jaws around the Eevee's body and bit down, fangs holding him in place.

___Alana_Marie___
06-26-2007, 07:23 PM
“Emmy!” She squealed, she knew that it wasn’t going to seriously hurt him. But seeing Emmy in Raticate’s mouth made her heart stop. She looked up, catching Matt’s Gaze.

Emmy squirmed, trying to get free.

“Eh, to tight…” Emmy Winced, wiggling and squirming.

“ Alright Emmy, use…uh…flail!” she said, turning her face away form Matt and towards the two pokemon. Emmy flailed about in Raticate’s mouth, finally breaking free. Landing gently on the ground, he shivered feeling the after effects of the Scary Face. Emmy couldn’t take much more of this, and Ash sensed that.

Darth Murkrow
06-26-2007, 07:34 PM
Raticate let the Eevee go, and both of them saw it flinching from the fight. Matt knew that the Eevee was traumatized by the fighting.

"Raticate, that's enough," Matt told her. Raticate finally looked at the Eevee, as though trying to decide what attack to use to finish him off. "Raticate, I mean it." Raticate turned to him. Matt finally pulled out her Pokeball. "Raticate, return!" The rat dematerialized into red light and returned to the ball. Matt avoided eye contact with Ash.

"I'm so sorry. Raticate gets really into it sometimes... I didn't mean to hurt Emmy, honest..." he stammered, knowing that he had just ruined a potential friendship. Leafeon trotted over to Emmy and curled up on the ground beside him, ignoring Brooke as she wound her tail around his body, shushing him in an attempt to comfort him.

"It's ok, little one," Leafeon told him quietly. "Raticate isa ferocious fighter, I don't blame you for being scared. Even when she was a Rattata, I had a heck of a time fighting her to the point where Matt could catch her. Shush, you're going to be ok..." She hummed a melody to the Eevee that sounded like wind blowing through grass. It was her grasswhistle attack, and though it wasn't enough to make Emmy sleep it should have been enough to calm him down.

Saraibre Ryu
06-26-2007, 07:46 PM
OOC: I thought this was a double battle! What happened to me?

Darth Murkrow
06-26-2007, 07:48 PM
((...You didn't post? *Shame* :sad: I'm sorry, I screwed up the role play too!))

___Alana_Marie___
06-26-2007, 07:49 PM
Ashley ran over to Emmy, cradling him in her arms.

“Its alright Matt, we are beginners. Its fine, thanks for the battle.” She said looking up, and smiling at Matt warmly. She blinked, a slight blush crept into her face. She looked back down at Emmy, who sprung up out of her arms.

“I’m fine! Let me at her!” said Emmy coming out of his traumatized state. When he realized the battle was over, his face fell.

“oh, is it over?” he asked.

“Uh, why is your face pinkish?” he questioned Ash. She shushed him, letting her face drain of the pinkish tint.

“Ummm she spluttered, trying to think of something else besides she look into Matt’s eyes.

“I was nervous about you..” Emmy didn’t seem to buy it, but he shrugged it off. Seeing he didn’t want to Aggravate her.

Darth Murkrow
06-26-2007, 08:39 PM
Matt attempted to smile back at Ash, then looked down at Emmy. How could he?

"Matt, it isn't yur fault," Leafeon told him, rubbing against his leg. Matt knelt down and scratched Leafeon's head with one hand and held out two fingers to Emmy hesitantly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know Raticate would scare you so much," he told Emmy, as though not hearing his battle cries from earlier, but preoccupied with his own guilt.

Saraibre Ryu
06-26-2007, 10:55 PM
I thought that Ash did great for a first time. At least alot better than my first time. Before I could say anything, a red light came from my bag, and a bluish grey Nidorino with a blue bandana around its neck appeared with a serious look on his face.

"Demon? What are you doing out?" I asked. "You usually don't come out on your own."

I want to battle the Raticate. He replied, looking at me from the corner of his eye, but not moving his head.

"What? Are you sure?" I asked.

Demon nodded, then changing his focus back on Matt's pokeball that held his Raticate.

"Well, if its alright with you Matt, Demon and I challenge your Raticate to a one-on-one battle."

Darth Murkrow
06-26-2007, 11:14 PM
"Oh. Ok." Matt grabbed Raticate's Pokeball and released her again.

"Oh. A challenger," Raticate let out a low growl at him, swishing her tail. She wouldn't take it easy on Demon.

"Don't get cocky, Raticate," Matt told her. Raticate grumbled at him, then threw herself on all fours again, swishing her tail and swaying back and forth, taunting Demon.

___Alana_Marie___
06-26-2007, 11:22 PM
Ash smiled at Matt.

“Please, don’t be so hard on yourself? Emmy is fine as you can see.” she said gesturing to the Eevee who was babbling on about a rematch later on in the adventure.

Ashley lay a gentle hand on his shoulder, a warming look on her face.

“Battle them..” she said gesturing to the Nindarino. Releasing her grip in his shoulder, she turned back to Kami.

“Haru feeing batter? Emmy asked.

Saraibre Ryu
06-26-2007, 11:31 PM
Demon stood at the ready infront of me, staring Raticate down.

I'm not going to be captivated by some female. He commented angrily.

Then I realized why Demon wanted to fight the Raticate. It was a matter of respect, and self control that he wanted to teach Raticate. But Demon wasn't one to do that, unless he meant to do something else in the process, but what? I knew he never meant any harm to any pokemon, and he'd only do this, or I should say act like this around cocky Psychic pokemon who thought they were 'all that and more'.

Ladies first. Demon said in a casual, but mocking way.

Darth Murkrow
06-26-2007, 11:37 PM
Raticate growled at him. Leafeon looked up at Matt, realizing that this was not going to end well for Raticate.

"Raticate, start off with quick attack!" Matt commanded. Raticate leaped up, seemingly vanished, struck Demon's side, and reappeared.

Matt's Pokemon were not raised to be fighters; he studied them as a young researcher. As much as he was observing, however, he was aware that his Pokemon were not that strong. He just never had the courage to tell Raticate that.

Saraibre Ryu
06-26-2007, 11:41 PM
As Raticate struck Demons side, Demon smirked cleverly.

"Demon use Counter!" I instructed.

The attack was then doubled back at Raticate. Even though Demon was damaged as well, it would hurt Raticate even more.

"Now use Headbutt!"

Demon charged at Raticate with amazing speed. He was faster than most Nidorino, which is where he got his name from. Demon rammed into Raticate with a full ramming force.

Darth Murkrow
06-26-2007, 11:44 PM
Raticate felt the full impact of her own quick attack against her, then was struck by the headbutt. She let out a growl and stood up, obviously battered but not willing to give up.

"Raticate, ice beam!" he commanded her. She summoned another blue orb to her mouth, but this time it was full strength; the ice crystals produced around her blew erratically on the wind. She launched the wide beam at Demon while he was still in point-blank range, which would be enough to encase him in a block of ice.

Saraibre Ryu
06-26-2007, 11:55 PM
Demon began charging at the Ice Beam attack, he and I knew exactly what was to be done.

"Demon use Flamethrower!"

Demon let out a firey blast to repel the Ice Beam. As it was its hottest the closer it was to Demon's mouth, Demon kept charging at Raticate.

"Now Poison Jab when you get close enough!"

Demon kept up the Flamethrower attack until he got close enough to jump out of the way of it. He leapt up and with full momentum thrust his horn at Raticate.

Darth Murkrow
06-27-2007, 12:01 AM
Raticate felt her skin break as the horn jabbed into it. She let out a cry and fell onto all fours, mentally scanning the wound while keeping her eyes ahead of her. It was definitely poison.

"Unh! That hurt! But I'm not going down without at least hitting you!" Raticate snarled.

"Raticate, you should rest..." Matt warned her, trying to recall her into her Pokeball. She leaped out of the way of the red beam.

"No!" she snapped at him, making him jump back in fright, dropping his Pokeball. "...I'm not giving up until I hit him at least once. He should know better than to mess with me like that!"

"Raticate, you're poisoned," Leafeon pointed out, swishing her tail violently and impatiently.

"So?" Raticate retorted. Matt sighed.

"Raticate, use crunch while you still can," Matt commanded. Raticate charged at Demon, leaped into the air and, though he very likely ran away in the nick of time, she managed to sink her fangs into his side.

___Alana_Marie___
06-27-2007, 12:04 AM
Ash watched Wide eyed, They were both really good trainers, extremely good. Ashley laughed, she loved watching pokemon battles. But it was better being in one.

“Good Job Matt, Izzy!” she called calpping.

Emmy attempted to whistle, which didn’t quite work.

Ashley, turned to Kami.

“You going to give it a shot?” she asked, eyeing Matt and Raticate out of the side of her bright blue eye.

Saraibre Ryu
06-27-2007, 01:34 AM
Demon felt Raticate's fangs bite his side, luckily that he didn't have the ability to make her poisoning worse.

You have not learned much from this. He said.

"Demon, flip over!" I instructed.

Demon did, and he did it fast. He flipped over onto his back as if he were a bucking Tauros, and landed hard on his back, well, more on Raticate than the ground, but it still kinda hurt him.

You'd do better if you'd listen to your trainer more, even if he is a researcher. Demon added to his last statement. Sometimes the trainer knows better than the pokemon, but sometimes we know better than them. Now is not one of those times.

That was probably one of the wisest things ever to come out of Demons mouth. Usually he was sarcastically sadistic, but blunt and to the point. He was acting alot different than before though.

Gaby
06-27-2007, 02:23 AM
Kami was too entranced with the battle that she didn't even notice Ashley say something. She suddenly blinked twice, coming back into the real world and turning to Ashely. She smiled nervously, scratching the back of her head as she looked at Ashley.

"Did you... say something...? I was kinda entranced with the battle and- I got a perfect idea! You and me, one on one! Shiki vs. Emmy!"

Shiki looked at Emmy confidently, hopping up and down excitedly. This would be her very first battle.

"I'm game for a battle! Come on, don't be scared or nothing!"

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while... I am quite... forgetful...

Psychic Oats
06-27-2007, 02:28 AM
Suddenly, in the middle of the battle, the loose earth started to shift restlessly, and Daichi burst out of the ground, the familiar scarlet light dematerializing around him. He looked to his left, and saw Nidorino. A frightened look spread across his face, and he sped out of the way. After he had gotten away from the battlefield, he turned to everyone, an expression of disbelief visible on his features.

"You guys are still here?!?!? Why aren't you at Auron City yet?!?!?" he cried, his left arm resting against a tree trunk. He quieted down slowly, taking deep breaths to regain his composure.

"I was getting bored...I was going to wait for you at Auron, but you guys never showed."

Gaby
06-27-2007, 02:46 AM
Kami fell back, looking at Daichi slightly annoyed. She walked up to him, twitching her eyes and sighing.

"Uhh... Daichi... sidetracking isn't illegal..."

She was no longer nervous around him. He was the only boy she could feel comfortable around, without the need to go shy all the time. She took out her book, sitting down under the tree and opening it in the seventh chapter as she awaited for Ashley's response. Shiki was still with Emmy, telling him how'd she'd win.

"Now... to start the seventh chapter already..."

There was one thing that could calm down cheery ol' Kami, and that was books. Reading was her favorite passtime and it was the only thing that calmed her down.

Psychic Oats
06-27-2007, 02:53 AM
Daichi's eyes sparkled when he saw Kami walk up to him. He smiled happily, and slid down next to Kami under the tree. His eyes slowly wandered to the text, trying to decipher what was written in the book.

"Ah...Kami-chan...you like to read?" he asked, poking his head in towards the book. His eyes closed and he leaned back a bit, speaking in a bragging tone. "I'm a reader, as well. As a matter of fact, I just fini--". He stopped, sensing that Kami didn't really care. Instead, he poked his head towards the book again, continuing to read with Kami silently.

Saraibre Ryu
06-27-2007, 02:58 AM
Demon got up and walked back, leaving room between himself and Raticate.

This battle is over. I'll face you again when you've learned a few things. Demon declared.

"Demon, you have to be like that?" I asked.

Yes I do. He replied, turning back to his old self.

Demon looked over at Daichi. He wondered why he had given him the look that he did when he arrived. He looked at him as he walked over to a sunny spot next to where Brooke had fallen asleep, sat on the rock she was leaning against, and basked in the sun.

Gaby
06-27-2007, 03:05 AM
Kami groaned, passing the page without moving her head. The text was written in a weird language that only a few people could decipher. One of them was, of course, Kami. She glanced at Daichi without moving her head, sighing.

"A little space Daichi?"

She passed the page, scooting away a bit as she continued to read.

Psychic Oats
06-27-2007, 03:12 AM
Daichi recoiled back, his arms curling in towards his chest. He looked hurt, but that expression was soon replaced with a sly one, and he back up further from Kami. He was about three meters away when he spoke.

"Is this good, Kami-chan?" he asked, sitting down again on the dry, warm earth. His Sandslash crawled over to him and layed down beside his trainer, quickly falling asleep and basking in the warm sunglight. Daichi looked up towards the sun, squinting his eyes for a moment before quickly looking down again.

Gaby
06-27-2007, 03:38 AM
Kami rolled her eyes, passing the page and sighing. She slid down a bit, now only her head lying against the tree.

"Whatever..."

She suddenly stood up, jumping up and down happily.

"OH MY GOD! THEY KISSED! THEY KISSED, THEY KISSED, THEY KISSED!"

She finally managed to calm down, taking a deep breath and sitting back down, giggling and blushing embarassingly. Shiki sweatdropped, going back to talking with Emmy.

"What? Can't I have sudden outbursts?"

Saraibre Ryu
06-27-2007, 12:46 PM
Demon rolled his eyes at Kami's outburst and went back to sleep. Broke was still sound asleep, even with all of us talking and making noise. I sat under a tree and looked at the sky.

It'll be awhile before I can get even close to home. I thought. I wonder what Ashe's doing now...

Ashe was my first pokemon. She was my strongest pokemon, most reliable and trustworthy pokemon someone could ever ask for. I've had her for most of my life, and never compinsated her for another fire pokemon. Her being a Charizard, she was one of the ones who was with me when the accident happened in my fathers lab, which turned all my pokemon different colors.

___Alana_Marie___
06-27-2007, 01:54 PM
Ashley smirked at Diachi, he was flirting, she couldn’t help but smirk, it was her nature after all.

“Shiki! I know lets make it interesting, loser has to push their trainer into the nearest river” He glanced Mischievously at Ashley, she could take a joke, he knew that. In fact Ash might very well jump in if Shiki pushed Kami. It was a win, win situation for Emmy.

“Hello” Ashley murmured walking over to them, just in time to be whacked back down by Kami’s out burst.

“Why is it that when you’re here I always end up on the ground?” she groaned playfully at Diachi.

“Hey! Emmy! What are you talking about?” Ashley questioned seeing the way Emmy had given her that ‘I have a plane’ eye, the same eye Ash used to give everyone back in Lilycove.

Emmy froze, glancing about nervously he looked to Shiki.

“Uh, making the battle more interesting?” he said, Ash’s shoulders lifted in a light shrug.

“ Aiight” she said deciding not to question further. Plopping on the right of Kami, she looked at the book.

“kissing huh?” she skimmed the page, blue eyes flicking back
and forth.

“I Prefer Horror and mystery.” she stated, picking some non-existing dirt from her fingernail, just to give her something to day, hands intertwining behind her head she laid down shutting her eyes. Fiddling with her shirt, she rest in the sun, just a foot away from Kami and Diachi.

“Ash!” Emmy whined. opening one, sparkling blue eyes Ashley answered with a grunt, or a squeak rather.

“Battle?” he reminded her, yet again she squeaked and nodded her head to Kami, silently stating it was up to Kami when they started, and that Ash was perfectly content in lying here in the grass.

“Cant wait to push you into that water.” Emmy murmured, but it fell on lost ears, Ash was soundly thinking, and looked as if she was asleep. Hair spread out like hay on the grass, legs slightly crossed.

OOC: So behind xD missed whole conversations.

Saraibre Ryu
06-27-2007, 02:04 PM
Brooke snapped awake at the sound of the word 'river'. She almost jumped on top of Demon, who would've been thoroughly agitated if she did. Brooke jumped onto my back without warning and almost knocked me over.

I wanna go swimming! She cried with me still trying to find a proper footing.

"You went swimming while we were on the boat." I commented.

Yeah, but that was sea water, and I want to go swimming now! She protested.

"Alright fine, but don't blame me if Demon get annoyed with you yet again for bugging him." I stated.

With a good shove off of my back, she dove head first into the river, then happily swam about in a most energetic manner. I shook my head at her.

"If you have this much energy now, what will you be like when you get older?"

Still the same annoying Buizel. Demon answered. Or Floatzel if she ever evolves.

"That was a rhetorical question Demon."

Gaby
06-27-2007, 02:29 PM
Shiki giggled, extending her paw to close the deal. She looked up at Kami, grinning evilly as she awaited the outcome.

"Okay... deal... now come on, Kami and Ashy might suspect something..."

She hopped towards the two trainer, looking as innocent as humanely... or Pokemonanely (is that even a word?!) possible.

"Well... shall we being our battle?"

Kami quickly close her book, rising to her feet as fast as possible. She looked confident she could win as she put away her book. She then looked at Ashley, smiling at her confidently before walking off the the battlefield.

"The faster we start, the better! I wanna win my first battle!"

___Alana_Marie___
06-27-2007, 02:55 PM
A eyebrow raised curiously.

“Maybe I will win?” she proclaimed getting into position.

Emmy, smiled at Shiki.

“This should be fun..” he said, a smirk growing as he looked at Kami.

“Hope you can swim..” he muttered under his breath.

“Swim? What? Never mind. You start Kami.” she said, bending down low, twirling her hand in a grand bow.
The trade mark evil twinkle crept into her eye, her smirk grew a few molars.

“Let the Battle…COMENCE!” Emmy cried, jumping five feet into the air.

Ash took her spot behind Emmy, he began kicking up dirt, not nervously, as if to stop him from ramming into Shiki right away.
Ashley made a face.

“Emmy! Pfft! Emmy! Stop with the dirt!” Emmy obliged, By kicking up Grass at his trainer. Ash sighed and stared at the sky.

“You had to give me a Eevee that had the same personality huh?” she said to no one in particular.

Gaby
06-27-2007, 03:03 PM
Kami smiled, pointing at Ashley confidently. At the same time, Shiki pointed at Emmy with her left paw.

"We're not gonna lose! Shiki! Dizzy Punch!""

Shiki started running full speed towards Emmy, her ears starting to glow as she jumped up, preparing to slam her ears at Emmy. There was a high chance the move would miss, but that would be the point.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to say! Good Luck Ash!"

"Yeah! Good Luck Emmy!"

___Alana_Marie___
06-27-2007, 03:43 PM
“Dodge it, then use tackle!” she cried, Emmy skidded to one side. Then Began to gain momentum knocking Shiki from the back.

“Great Job Emmy, and good luck to you too.”

“They wont need luck…” Emmy said with a grin, but it was carried away by the wind before Ash could hear it.

“Emmy, Use swift!” she called, trying it again. And again, one or two hit its mark and the others dissipated.

“Drat! Not ready yet.” Emmy Mumbled, neglecting to brace for the next attack.

Darth Murkrow
06-27-2007, 04:33 PM
Matt and Raticate glared at one another for several moments, and Matt recalled her.

"Thank you, Demon," Leafeon told the Nidorino, sitting down beside him. "Don't tell her I said this, but she needed that. A lot."

Matt curled up the corners of his mouth in a smile and sat down beside Leafeon, careful to stay out of range of Demon's horn. He scratched behind her ears and watched the fight.

((Sorry about not being caught up.))

Saraibre Ryu
06-27-2007, 07:21 PM
Meh, something I do since Mirage isn't around to calm her, and Ashe isn't here to do it for me. Demon replied. Thankfully my ability isn't the one humans call 'Poison Point'.

Demon stopped when he was doused in a wave of water thanks to Brooke splashing about. When he turned around and gave her an intimidating glare, she dove right back under water, pretending nothing happened.

She's more of a problem to teach anything to. He added, shaking himself of all the water.

Bomus
06-27-2007, 07:59 PM
She watched her Pokemon busying themselves in so many different ways by the stream she had decided to stop by. Each one taking it upon themselves to find a respectively comfortable activity, in Bomus' eyes they had each earned the break after such a long travel from the Sinnoh region.

"It's nice to see them enjoying themselves, isn't it Bastion?"

She smiled as her eyes slipped to the large Dusknoir hovering in the branches of the tree she had choosen to lounge under. It took a glimpse around itself, taking in each of its teammates respectively.

Valli stood still as stone with her arms stretched wide, obviously making an attempt at catching something to eat. A Pidgey was making the mistake of travelling a little too close to the Cacturne, it wouldn't be long until the Pidgey was gone.

Ilma hovered around in the air above there heads, keeping a gaze down below, seeming searching for something... Bastion and Bomus both knew exactly what the little Drifloon was looking for, and Bomus attention was more than half on this little one.

Hollow was out running the forest, his mind in the same set that Valli's was... more than likely he was going to be kind enough to eat away from the others in his team. That Mightyena had a good heart in him.

Finally there was Ambra, who sat high above all the others (save for Ilma) in a tree seperate from Bomus and Bastion, preening her feathers and puffing out her chest. The oversized Murkrow just DARING anyone to come near this small gathering of typically nocturnal Pokemon.

"It is, and after all that we've been through... ... we certainly have earned it. ... I imagine we aren't far from the first gym in this region, are we?"

"Not far at all," she smiled. "I hope you're all ready for the first gym leader."

The Dusknoir drifted slowly down from his spot in the tree, the mouth on his torso moving for the first time to grin broadly.

"When haven't we been?"

CM
06-27-2007, 08:19 PM
OOC: what's going on? sorry for asking, but I've been gone for a while.

Saraibre Ryu
06-27-2007, 08:30 PM
OOC: Basically we got off the boat, and we're at some professors lab all relaxing while Ash and Kami have a battle, who ever the loser of that battle might be gets pushed into the river. Thats all I got for ya.

CM
06-27-2007, 09:01 PM
OOC: Okay, thanks. I'll think of a line as soon as I can.

Darth Murkrow
06-27-2007, 09:25 PM
Leafeon nodded understandingly.

Matt hesitated for several moments, then pulled up two other Pokeballs, figuring that his final two Pokemon needed to come out for a while.

"Smeargle! Ditto!" he commanded. The paintbrush and mimic Pokemon both burst from their balls.

"Yay! Outside! Whee!" Ditto piped up, proceeding to morph into a copy of Demon and stretch himself. Upon odd looks from everyone, he changed back into his former pink blob-like self.

Smeargle stretched himself out and approached the stream, spotting a suitably flat rock. He peered into the horizon, then brushed his tail on the rock, releasing varying shades of green. He frowned, then replaced it on the stream bed with a sigh, obviously uninspired and frustrated with it.

___Alana_Marie___
06-27-2007, 11:02 PM
Ashley looked over at the ditto, waiting for Kami’s move. Emmy was eyeing the river happily. This, made Ash shiver a bit. He had the look in his eye, the same look she always had.

“…Emmy…”

He smiled, then tipped over to his side.

“I am weak!” he cried over dramatically, limbs flailing around.

“Cant…Go…On…Seeing…The..Light!” His paw extended forward, as if trying to grasp the ‘Light’

Ashley’s eyebrows raised, crossing her arms against her chest, leaning to one side. She tapped her foot.

“Emmy, what are you going on about?” she asked.

“I…I…I..I, We forfeit, Oooooh! What a world!” he said, falling down pretending to be dead. Ashley’s eyes rolled. Then she almost jumped out of her skin.

“Say what?!” she screeched. Walking over to Emmy, The little Eevee tried to stifle a giggle.

Getting up, he walked over to the side, where the referee would be standing.

“Emmy, the magnificent Eevee, the Wonderful, great Eevee. Is unable to battle, Kami and Shiki Win!” he cried out. Smiling at Shiki, before turning his evil smirk on Ash.

“Explain!” she said as Emmy nudged her towards the River. Finally when she was at the edge he spoke.

“Well, me and Shiki made a wager. But I really wanted to do it! So I had to lose and…” With that he tackled the back of her legs, sending her sprawling into the river, shoes, jean shorts and all.

When she surfaced. Her hair fell in wet slicked spikes in front of her face.

“Emmy, you better start running!” She cried trying to jump out of the river, but Emmy tackled her sending her back in. Ashley treaded water, Fuming at her little Eevee.

“Wonderful my Butt!” she retorted.

Darth Murkrow
06-27-2007, 11:39 PM
Leafeon sighed at the twosome and shook her head.

"I never understood how anyone could deal with hyper Pokemon... I have a hard enough time with Ditto," she sighed, directing her statement at Demon but unsure if he was really listening. As though on cue, the blob, who had decided to take the form of Emmy and climb the tree behind Demon and Leafeon, had just fallen in his true form with a splat on the ground, giggling madly the entire time. Leafeon rolled her eyes.

"Ditto was so scared when Matt pulled him out of that storm drain," Leafeon sighed. "And Matt took him in and took care of him, and he eventually became really hyper. Matt seems to have that effect on Pokemon. Smeargle can produce beautiful art, but is extremely select about what he paints and never talks, really." She sighed, watching Smeargle compare different-shaped leaves, attempting to be inspired. This seemed to be failing him, and he threw them both on the ground, sulking with his head in his paws, watching his tail drip small dots of green paint all over the ground before him.

Bomus
06-28-2007, 02:56 AM
A pair of stern eyes set themselves on the group not far down the river from Bomus and her team. Ambra fluffing her feathers up even more than they had been, causing the great Murkrow to seem even larger than before.

"Hmph."

The Pokemon's eyes shifted to the tree where Bomus and Bastion were relaxing, eyeing them to see if they'd be directing their attention to the others. After a moment, she realized there wasn't going to be a change in their activity... and decided it would be best if she alerted them.

A swift movement, and she was next to the pair.

"There's a group down the river... trainers, I would think. Pokemon from all over the place," Her head tilted to the side. "Do you know where the others are?"

"Does it matter? I'm sure they're not going to harm them."

Ambra ruffled her feathers slightly, giving a rather nasty look to her trainer, Bomus regarded the gesture with a dejected sigh, slowly rising to her spot. A soft mumble of the word "return" is heard as she removes three of her six pokeballs from her belt and brings the Pokemon back one by one, leaving only Ambra and Bastion.

"If you're so worried then, the three of us will go introduce ourselves." She tilted her head to the side. "Alright, Ambra?"

"Fine.

Bomus gaze shifted to the Dusknoir.

"... is this okay with you, Bastion?"

"I haven't a problem with it..."

"Good, then let's go."

Bomus nodded, having Ambra perch on her shoulder, calling Bastion follow... making her way towards the group a little ways down the stream.

Gaby
06-28-2007, 04:44 AM
Shiki giggled, watching as Kami walked towards the edge of the river. She lowered herself, extending her hand and nodding at Ash.

"So that's why you two were whispering... I was wondering what was happe-GAH!"

Shiki pushed Kami in with her two ears, clothes and all. What's worse, she was wearing a skirt, which added to the embarrassment.

"I couldn't resist... I needed to do it!"

Kami twitched her eyes, wanting to grab Shiki and throw her in the water. But, she ended up laughing.

"Oh, so you want to joke around Miss Shiki?"

She grabbed her and pulled her into the water, which Shiki gladly accepted.She loves being in the water after all.

"See? At least we have a positive attitude Ashy!"

___Alana_Marie___
06-28-2007, 01:47 PM
Ashley’s eyebrow twitched in annoyance slightly, was Emmy pranced about the edge of the river, a smirk planted on his lips.

“Emmy, you know this means war. And you forgot one thing when planning this.” Ash said, even though she was soaking from head to toe, no one could mistake the evil look in her eye.

Emmy shivered at the look.

“Uh, what did I forget?” He asked edgeing closer to Ash, keeping a weary eye on her.

“Well, my little Eevee, your forgot your messing with the master of Pranks and schemes, and that I always have back up.” and with that, she lashed out toward, what seemed to be Emmy, who jumped away cackling. All that was In Ashley’s Hand was a dead root.

“Ya missed! Little Miss Master!” He roared in laughter.

“Wasn’t aiming for you…” Giving the root a swift tug, the rest popped up from the ground at light speed. Emmy, was positioned directly over it. As Emmy fell into the lake, surfacing next to Ashley laughing.
Ash wrung her hands together and let out a dramatized evil laugh.

“Mwahahahahah!” laughed her high little voice.

“War!” cried Emmy dunking her under, and sitting on her head.
“looks like our pokemon got us good.” Ashley said to Kami, looking up at the Eevee planted so comfortably on her head.

Saraibre Ryu
06-28-2007, 01:58 PM
Demon was yet again doused in water before he could answer Leafeon. This time it wasn't Brooke so he had no reason to give her the evil death glare he was scaring her with. Brooke was shaking her head for Emmy had fallen on it when she was catapulted into the water. Brooke sprayed Emmy with water immaturely.

Thats for landing on my head! She said in a playfully accusing way, pointing at Emmy.

For pity's sake, I'm moving now. Demon said, seeing as to what was going to happen.

He got off of his rock and sat behind it so if he was going to get splashe with water again, it would have to magically go through the rock first.

___Alana_Marie___
06-28-2007, 02:32 PM
“Oh, sorry Brooke” Emmy mumbled from his trainers head. Ashley decided to make the best of the wet situation, diving under the water, she swam neatly about to the edge, resting her elbows on the grass.

“Ouch! Emmy stop pinching my toes please, that hurts.” she mumbled.

“Ash, I am over by Shiki, no where near your toes.” He said then splashing Brooke and Shiki playfully.

“Ladies man…” she retorted.

“Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!” she said, lifting her foot out of the water. A Krabby, hung from her foot.

“Hey look at this!” she said lifting the agitated Krabby onto land. Heaving herself out of the river, and running to her backpack over by the tree. Shirt sticking to her, luckily, she was wearing her bathing suit underneath. Pulling off the wet red tank, she reached into her pack. Pulling out her pokedex and aiming it at the Krabby. It immediately started spewing info about the pokemon.

Walking back over to the river, adjusting her bikini straps she hopped back in. Tapping Emmy on the shoulder.

“Want a friend?” she asked, eyes shining. Emmy Nodded frantically.

“Be right back” he told Shiki and Brooke. Ash heaved him out of the water.

“Flirt” she stated as they readied for battle.

“Alright, here we go, Emmy tackle!” Emmy aimed at the Krabby getting ready to tackle it. But the Krabby saw it coming, and dodged out of the way. Blowing a stream of bubbles at Emmy. Emmy looked more annoyed at the bubbles then hurt. He shook his head preparing for the next attack.

“Emmy, uh, Try scratch!” she said pointed an accusing finger at the Krabby. Who seemed to be laughing at them. Emmy growled.

Emmy raked his claws on the surface of Krabby’s hard body. A screeching sound filled the air. The krabby fell back, then let loose another stream of bubbles. This time catching Emmy in the air and flinging him towards the tree were Diachi and Ash’s pack was.

“Emmy! Use, Tail whip!” Emmy swiped at Krabby, but The Krabby shot a water gun at Emmy, Emmy was engulfed in water from head to toe.

“Ok, Emmy, try Swift!” Emmy actually did it this time. And would have hit its mark. If the Krabby, didn’t hop off into the river and ride down stream.

“Coward!” Called Emmy, slipping back into the River to Play with Brooke and Kami.

“Its fine” Ash replied, massaging her cut feet.

Darth Murkrow
06-28-2007, 05:56 PM
Smeargle grumbled as the water splashed onto him, but refused to move. Ditto flung himself at the edge of the water, watching the Pokemon and wanting to play, but having a fear of the water. He shrank away from the flying droplets, remembering the stormy night that he was washed into the storm drain. He let out an uneasy whine and backed away, Smeargle growling at him and continuing to drip his paint.

Matt sat up, interested in the Krabby.

"Oh for the love of Ho-Oh," Leafeon sighed, watching her trainer get up and look into the water.

"Krabby don't usually come this far inland. They stick to the shoreline, usuallly," he murmured. He bit his lower lip and ran his hand in the water, Smeargle looking up at him and Ditto suctioning himself to Matt's elbow. Matt looked at the other trainers and sat back up almost casually, Ditto still wound around his elbow.

___Alana_Marie___
06-28-2007, 06:25 PM
Ashley limped over to Matt, plopping down next to him. Rubbing the cuts that stung her feet. She winced gently, looking over at the river, and seeing Emmy playing about made her smile.

“Ash! You ok?” Emmy asked through mouthfuls of water.

“I’m fine, just a few cuts, That Krabby obviously had it in for me” she said smiling. She felt the sun beat down her, nearly bare back. Reaching for her pack, she pulled out some sun tan lotion. And put just a little on her face and shoulders. Once she had gotten so sun burnt, she was sick and couldn’t walk.

Patting her wet, and soggy jean shorts, she questioned taking them off, and just going in her bikini till they dried. After all, all she had in her pack was a jean skirt, the thought of wearing one made her shiver. The faster she got off the shorts the faster they would dry.
Taking them off, she sat them, and herself in the sun. Letting them dry, Hands crossed behind her head. The sun glistening on her red bathing suit. Eyes shut, as she tried to rest.

“Ash, what are you doing?” Emmy questioned dripping water on her.

“Resting, tanning, trying to sleep” she murmured.

Emmy poked Ashley’s bare belly, chuckling happily.

“Hehehe, You look like a princess with your hair like that” he said nuzzling her hair. She waved him away playfully.

“The ugliest princess that walked the earth” she said eyes still shut.

Darth Murkrow
06-28-2007, 11:04 PM
Matt looked over at Ash in her bikini and pulled his eyes away, lifting his arm.

"Matt likes Ashley! Whee!" Ditto cheered as Matt lifted his arm higher, trying to get the Pokemon to remove his grip from his elbow. Without success, he sighed, allowing Ditto to creep up his arm and perch there.

Leafeon curled up in the sunlight and sighed. She loved the sun, being a grass type. She dropped her head onto her front paws and let out a contented sigh, closing her eyes, chest rising and falling with deep breaths as she slept.

Bomus
06-28-2007, 11:18 PM
She'd seen the entire ordeal with the Krabby, as did the Murkrow and Dusknoir travelling with her. Reminded her of the beginning of her travels and causing a smile to curl on her face, while a smile of another sort popped up in the voice of Ambra.

"How sad."

"Quiet, Ambra, you don't need to act like that."

Her eyebrows knit together for a moment as she passed a rather unhappy glance at the bird on her shoulder... ... until replacing it with a friendly smile. Hoping that her next few actions wouldn't be taken as rude.

A few more steps towards the group...

"Too bad about that Krabby," movements stop. "Is your foot okay?"

___Alana_Marie___
06-28-2007, 11:38 PM
When Ashley heard the quite mocking sound that emitted form the Ditto her eyes opened, her smile disappeared in quite an instant. Giving it some thought she smiled.

“Of course he does.” She said wrapping a arm around Matt’s shoulder.

“Who wouldn’t!?” Emmy laughed somewhere in the water. That was his Ash. Making people uncomfortable.

Returning back to her ‘sun bathing’ she heard yet another voice.

“Oh, my foot? Its fine really, just hurts a bit.” it really wasn’t a bad cut, but since she didn’t have a bandage and the blood was accumulating, it looked worse then it actually was.

Muddling through her backpack for a band aid, she sighed, it was to no anvil. She was almost tempted to rip the jean skirt into shreds and use it, just to have a excuse for dismantling me.

“Oh, My name is Ashley but I prefer Ash and that’s Emyris” she said pointing over to the splashing Eevee.

“And I Prefer Emmy!” he said, grinning.

“Ash, your making people uncomfortable.” He mumbled. He could feel that Matt wasn’t very used to girls, let alone them in bathing suits. Ash didn’t catch the hint.

“Its fine, let me rest…” she said returning to her resting position.

Darth Murkrow
06-28-2007, 11:59 PM
Matt flinched away from Ash, looking up at the trainer that had just arrived.

"H-H-Hello," he stuttered, Ditto giggling madly, Leafeon sleeping at his feet, and Ash's arm around his shoulder. He carefully plucked her off, gently returning the hand to its owner, and looked at the Murkrow.

"Uh... a fine specimen..." he said, referring to the Murkrow.

Leafeon's ears picked up Matt's tone. It sounded more insecure and awkward than normal. She adjusted herself and opened one eye, seeing Ash leaning on him. She looked up at the Murkrow with one eye, then flinched.

___Alana_Marie___
06-29-2007, 12:13 AM
Ashley fell away from Matt, giggling, and laying on her back. Hands falling to her stomach as if to stop the infective giggles.

“Its alright Matt, I was playing…” she said, flashing him a smile. Before standing up and stretching. Deep down though, her was nervous, what? Did he think she was weird? Thoughts rushed about her head. Taking a couple of steps forward towards Emmy, she stepped on her cut foot wrong.

“Ow” she said falling to the ground.

“Nice Ash..” Emmy said, though he walked over to make sure she was fine.

“This, is what you get for making Matt fell nervous.” he muttered into her ear.

“Nervous?! Around me? Umf, I am not pretty enough to make anyone nervous..” she murmured. Pulling back a stray lock of hair.

Emmy rolled his eyes. And went over to Leafeon.

“Hello.” he said, he hadn’t really talked to Leafeon yet

Darth Murkrow
06-29-2007, 12:20 AM
Matt looked up at Ash, who seemed to have stepped on her foot wrong. He chewed on his lip nervously, fearing that he had offended her. Ashamed, he looked at the Ditto, who figured out that he had the ability to belch small pink bubbles and was doing so repeatedly with small squeaking sounds, giggling as they popped.

Leafeon opened both of her eyes.

"Hello Emmy," Leafeon sat up, looking at the Eevee with a warm smile, remembering when she was a small, brown Eevee.

Bomus
06-29-2007, 12:22 AM
"Well, if you're sure... but I've got some band-aids in my pack if you'd like to use one." Her gazee travelled from Ashley to Matt, smiling as he complimented her feathered companion.

"I'd have to agree with you. I am a fine specimen... QUITE a fine specimen," the Murkrow ruffled its feathers head tilting upwards proudly.

Bomus sighed, shaking her head.

"I'm Bomus... and these are my Pokemon... Ambra... and Bastion. We're sorta new to this region, we're from Sinnoh."

She sensed the general feeling of unease, lifting her hand to scratch at her head slightly, Bastion quietly observing everyone from her side.

Saraibre Ryu
06-29-2007, 12:34 AM
Demon took notice to the new arrival and looked at the Dusknoir. He walked over beside me as I went up to introduce myself.

"I'm Isara, or Izzy if you want." I said. "This is Demon, and over there is Brooke."

Brooke was too busy splashing as much water out of the river as possible, then went around swimming on her back spraying water above her head. By accident she had shot a Spearow with Water Gun and it was furiously pecking at her head. Demon looked at the Dusknoir again.

Nice to meet you. He said politely.

He turned and looked at me slyly. Kind of reminds you of Rileys Dusknoir doesn't it?

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

You know what, don't play Brooke.

Hey I heard that! Brooke exclaimed.

Psychic Oats
06-29-2007, 03:50 AM
Daichi walked slowly over to Matt, kneeling down so that he could whisper into Matt's ear.

"I think she likes you," he said quietly, moving his hand in front of his mouth in a fruitless attempt to muffle his voice from the rest. "She's acting really akward around you." With that, he looked around at Matt's Pokemon, admiring especially his Leafeon. Then he turned back to Matt, his dark brown eyes burrowing into him.

"What're your feelings on it?" he asked, tilting his head in curiosity. Then, he realized how nosy he was being, and quickly jolted backwards, raising his hands up in front of him in defense. "Im not trying to get you to tell me anything. Don't feel pressured," Daichi assured him, sensing that he was making the situation even more akward than it already was. He sighed, muttering something under his breath as he walked off towards a large tree. On his way, he looked closely at the new person, taking notice of their Pokemon.

His head turned towards the girl.

"So, you're name is Bomus? I'm Daichi Sabure. Nice to meet you, and your Pokemon," he added at the last second, nodding to the Dusknoir and the Murkrow. Sandslash rushed over to Leafeon and Emmy, its sharp claws digging into the dry dirt.

"I love hot days like this. The dirt gets so warm," he noted dreamily, sitting down next to the Leafeon and Eevee.

___Alana_Marie___
06-29-2007, 04:43 AM
Ash saw the boy looking her way and speaking in hushed tones. Most girl would get all nervous, but Ash merely shrugged and let them be. Why care what others thought?

Legs crossed, she watched the river water rush by, with a bored sigh she stood up walking towards the shimmering ribbon of water.

“Hey Sandslash, yup, I like the hot days too. Always so nice.” Emmy heard Matt and Diachi talking about his trainer and chuckled.

“Gosh, we are stuck with a group of flirts…” he mused.

“Or at least, Ashley ism she just doesn’t know it.” He added wth a smile.

Ash stiffened at the sound of her name. What? Was Every talking about her?

Ash eyed Emmy wearily. Before standing up and stretching yet again. Walking over to the boys grabbing her pack. And began walking down the road. Emmy tilted his head.

“Ash! Where are you going!?” he asked curisouly.

“For a walk!” she yelled coldly.

“Just continue as you where, trust me, have fun..” Ash didn’t know where she was going and didn’t care. Venturing into the near by forest she sat in the fork of a tree branch, thinking.

…This was supposed to be a pokemon Adventure, not some boy crazed pool party.. She thought coldly, frowning as even her voice in her mind sounded agitated.
Right now, Ash wanted to be alone, these moments often happened now adays. And will most likely continue on this journey.

Saraibre Ryu
06-29-2007, 05:10 AM
Demon took notice to Ash's sudden departure, and so did I.

You might want to go and talk to her. He suggested.

"Why? She wants her space right now." I answered.

Demon moaned as he got up and sat infront of me as if we were going to have a lengthy lecture about some random topic like he startes sometimes when he's bored.

You know why, now she's new to this, you're not, and you know what its like to be her right now. He explained. So I'd go and give her some advice if I were you.

"You aren't me though." I commented.

Just go or I'll start rambling about Riley again. He threatened.

I hated when he went on about my old childhood friend. It was extremely frustrating, not to mention annoying whenever Demon rambled, but especially about Riley. It was, as he puts it, more annoying that Brooke on a sugar high, and believe me, thats really annoying.

"Alright, I'll go say something to her." I said quickly before Demon could say anything else.

As I left, Demon had a pleased smirk on his face. He was a very persuasive Nidorino, and could always get what he wanted out of people. Well, everyone except Brooke and Blaise that is. That led to constant arguing and bickering them competitive grudges that always ended up in a battle.I walked down a path, having a feeling of what Ash was experiencing, though I was no telepath so it was olnly a hunch. Eventually I saw her, and caught up to her.

"Hey Ash, I know somethings bugging you, so whats up?" I asked, trying not to sound too intrusive.

ArusuesFactor
06-29-2007, 05:28 AM
OOC: Can somone tell me what's been going on? I have a second character and want to throw him into the story line.

Gaby
06-29-2007, 06:56 AM
OOC: I suck at explaining things, and beside, I'm just as lost...

IC:

After a while, Kami finally came out of the water, her clothes and her skirt dripping wet. She sighed, grabbing herbackpack and looking around. When she saw the new arrival, she walked up to her and nodded at her, getting some of the wet hair off her face.

"Hiya! I'm Kami! And that little Buneary over there in the water is Shiki!"

She pointed at the splashing Shiki, who was too busy playing to listen to Kami. Kami then saw Ash leaving and decided to follow. Maybe she could cheer her up or something. Before leaving, she bowed her head at the new arrival before speaking.

I'm sorry, I gotta go do something real quick!"

She ran off in the direction where Ash went, forgetting all about the fact that she was still wet completely. When she made it, she noticed that (Saraibre... would you kill me if I said I forgot your charrie's name?) was already talking with Ash. She walked up to them, giving them a cheerful smile before looking at Ash.

"Hey Ash, what's wrong? You left in such a hurry and stuff..."

___Alana_Marie___
06-29-2007, 01:54 PM
Ash’s eyebrow leaped up.

“I am fine, truly, Just needed to think…” She mumbled rummaging through her back pack. Her shorts were still wet. With a great look of Disdain, she put on the jean skirt that her mother had pack ‘Just in case’.
In one motion she landed on the ground, wincing at her cut. She began to walk back after thinking a bit.

“I am fine, just maybe we should try and get to the first gym perhaps?” She asked.

Mean while Emmy looked off in the direction Ashley had gone, He knew not to follow, but couldn’t help but wonder.

“She is probably just thinking…” He said to no one inparticular.

Emmy got up, and began running from one tree to another, he might have looked really strange. But he really wanted to learn Quick attack all of a sudden.

Maybe we could have caught that Krabby then.

Darth Murkrow
06-29-2007, 04:25 PM
Matt shrugged, looking after the departing Ash. Had he done something to offend her? He sighed, looking at Ditto. He was never comfortable talking about his feelings, and somehow having a pink blob hiccuping bubbles every few seconds wrapped about his elbow didn't help.

Leafeon lifted her head and looked over at Sandslash.

"I know. I love hot days with no clouds, and the sun just comes down..." she sighed contentedly, shifting her leaf-like ears and tail to a position where they could capture more sunlight. "Not that rain is entirely bad. I just don't like cold." She decided to overlook the fact that, as a grass type, she was stating the obvious in regards to her comfort levels.

Smeargle looked over at Leafeon, talking with the Sandslash.

"Hmmph," he muttered simply, ignoring the group and turning back to Shiki, who was splashing about playfully. He grumbled again when droplets landed on him, getting up and storming away to watch the Eevee run between the trees.

___Alana_Marie___
06-29-2007, 04:55 PM
Emmy stopped running and walked over to Matt.

“Why do you talk to funny around girls?” he asked, not realizing how rude he was being. In a fluent motion he sat down tail flicking it back and forth.

Back on the road, ash was adjusting the skirt, highly annoyed that she couldn’t wear her shorts then.

“Stupid wetness!” she groaned.

OOC: sorry for the short posts

Darth Murkrow
06-29-2007, 08:02 PM
Matt looked down at the Eevee, surprised that he would ask.

"Because most girls, when dared to either kiss Matthew or lick the bottom of their shoe, will choose to lick their shoe without hesitation," Leafeon explained her trainer's childhood plight. Matt sighed, as though to thank Leafeon, and stood up to examine the Murkrow on Bomus' shoulder, completely ignoring the Ditto afixed to his own body.

"What do you feed her? I've never seen a Murkrow get this strong-looking," Matt asked, more comfortable because the conversation had shifted away from him and was now focused more on the Murkrow.

((The shoe thing did actually happen to my best friend in real life... I feel really bad for him...))

Bomus
06-29-2007, 10:22 PM
"It's a pleasure ot meet you all," she exclaims with a quick bow of the head before her direction is back to Matt picking back up on the subject of Ambra. "Usually she keeps herself on a predatory diet... ... a few of my Pokemon are hunters and I leave them to their own devices, if I do step in... or we're not in a wild area, I typically give them a food that my father would give our Pokemon back home."

She slipped her backpack off her shoulder, first strap the one unoccupied and then a fast movement that hardly causes a disturbance for the large bird. A quick kneel, and then she produces a small container filled with home made Pokemon food. A very sweet smell coming from the little tid-bits within as she opens the container.

"She's fond of the sweet ones, really," the container is offered to Matt in case he would like to examine.

As Bomus speaks, Bastion shifts his position and levitates over to wear Smeargle is, tilting his head then looking at the scenery around.

"The trials of an artist... ... so many splendid things to paint or reproduce, but yet... they're all things that everyone has seen before."

Darth Murkrow
06-29-2007, 10:59 PM
Matt examined the food tidbits, and Ditto gripped one and swallowed it.

"Ditto! That's not yours!" Matt scolded him, but Ditto swallowed.

"Yummy!" Ditto announced, then giggled again. Matt looked sheepishly at Bomus in apology while simultaneously keeping Ditto out of the food.

Smeargle looked up at Bastion and nodded. He was a Pokemon of few words, but hardly rude; he spent most of his time outside of his ball brooding, his creative mind driving him nearly to madness. He looked over at a Caterpie sleeping on a rock, a twinkle in his eye. The Caterpie was soon scooped up by a Pidgeotto, ruining what would have been an excellent subject. He sighed heavily, scratching at his head with one paw.

Bomus
06-29-2007, 11:16 PM
She had to laugh at the lighthearted Ditto, it was quite refreshing considering that her team had a very serious air about them.

"It can help itself as long as you don't have a problem with that... ... I know the city isn't that far away, and I can pick up just what I need to make more before I leave it."

Bomus smiled, but Ambra didn't seem too amused. Her feathers ruffled up as a wicked look feel upon her face, eyes on the Ditto that was eating her food.

"A shame."

It didn't sound mocking, but rather that he was truly sorry that the Caterpie had been snatched up. There was nothing worse than seeing inspiration snatched away as such, to an artist it was like a child being stolen away.

It saddened him to see the twinkle in that Smeargle's eyes snatched away so quickly.

"Perhaps..." his voice was thoughtful. "Perhaps if were to try someone from the little party that seems to be gathering. ... I would imagine that you would have a great amount of subjects, ones that would more likely be able to hold there own if something so unfortunate were to come near happening."

He frowned slightly, eye blinking.

"But I'm not sure what your vision and calling is, so I suppose that could be a far cry from you need for all that I know."

Saraibre Ryu
06-29-2007, 11:32 PM
"Well, if you say you're okay then." I replied. "The first gym? Well, if you think your ready. That Krabby might have come in handy for it, as its a Fire type gym."

I looked up at the sky as a flock of Taillow flew off into the clouds. It reminded me of my Charizard before she was a Charizard. Only a Charmander with the willpower of a Bagon. Wanting to be able to break from the prison of the earth and fly among the birds as free as the wind. I remembered when I had her struggling with her own training, almost knocking herself out of exhaustion, Aura would go and give her this talk that I knew very little of, but it was a encouraging and uplifting one. When I came back to reality, I was about to agree to go with Ash, but had one problem.

"If we're going to go, I need to go back and get Demon and Brooke, and you need to go and get Emmy back." I said. "But first I'd like you to meet someone."

I took out a Pokeball and a flash rendered from it. Out came a very light teal colored Dragonair.

"This is Aura." I continued. "If you need to talk to anyone besides me, you can talk to her. she'll listen and understand everything you say."

CM
06-30-2007, 11:11 PM
OOC: sorry to ask this, again, but what's been going on?

Saraibre Ryu
06-30-2007, 11:33 PM
OOC: Ash and I aren't with the group right now, but my Buizel, Nidorino and Ash's Eevee is. Bomu's character hasa joined the group now, and I think thats it.

Darth Murkrow
07-01-2007, 05:50 PM
Smeargle kept this in mind. He preferred the delicate, though; others want to be so powerful that they ignored the littler, more defenseless creatures. If he could portray something vulnerable, perhaps he could somehow impact these beings. He smirked at Bastion gratefullly--the closest to a smile Smeargle could muster--and looked over at Leafeon again.

"Well," Matt started, looking at the Murkrow while holding the oozing Ditto away from the food, giving the container back to Bomus. "Ditto, it's not yours. Thank you," he told her with a nod.

"Can we get food like that? Please please please please please please please?" Ditto asked Matt, suctioning his hands together. Matt managed to dislodge his right hand, so Ditto wound his body around Matt's left elbow.

"Maybe later, Ditto," Matt smiled, proding the Pokemon with his fingertip. Ditto wound his mouth around it and slurped on his finger, as though hoping for leftover residue from the food container.

___Alana_Marie___
07-02-2007, 06:17 PM
“Hey Ash!” He said running about her feet.

“Hello Emmy” She said smiling.

“Ready for the first Gym?” she asked jabbing a finger at the road ahead.

Emmy nodded his little head off.

“Mmmhmm!” He said racing about Ashley’s feet.

Ash laughed at the hyper active Eevee, bending down and patting his head.

“Ok then, lets hurry..” She said grabbing her drying shirt off the ground.

“Nice Skirt Ash” Emmy said Mockingly. Ash pulled a face.

Saraibre Ryu
07-02-2007, 06:25 PM
I went and gathered my own Pokemon, Brooke who was reluctant to come to land until Demon's persuasive abilities changed her mind.

Why do we have to leave now? She whined.

"Because we're going with Ash to the first gym thats why." I answered.

Oh fine. I'm tired anyway. She said with a huge yawn.

I took out her Pokeball and returned her to it.

I thought she would never go back in. Demon thought out loud.

"Well, do you want to go back in or not?"

He shook his head quickly, knowing he had to tone down on critisizing comments while he was out of his Pokeball, being older than some of my Pokemon, he knew better and had to act it.

"Alright I'm ready to go Ash."

Sarahpom83
07-02-2007, 07:33 PM
(I just want everyone to know I lack in very well grammer growing up I didn’t have the best help, and it’s not my best thing to do, but I love to role play, I’m best at drawing, so please forgive me, when I cannot spell a very big word, I ether look it up and then know how to spell it or I try to shorten what I’m thinking of with something else)

“Wow sis that was a long trip on that boat, I didn’t know this region was that far away from home! So where are we at now?” Angel asked her big sister

Sakuya has gotten a book from the boat man about this region, she opened it up and looked inside of it

“hmm will this town is called Nature Town, and it is where new trainers get their starting Pokemon, maybe we should walk to the lab and see whom is the new guy of this lab, we already know about Oak, Elm, Birch, and Rowan” Sakuya said

“Ok, I wonder what kind of Pokemon they start off with, or I wonder maybe they start of with any of the starter Pokemon?” Angel thought about it

“Hehe or maybe they start off with any Pokemon a trainer would like to start off with” Sakuya said

As her and her sister started to walk into the small town of Nature Town, Angel and Sakuya doesn’t know anything about this place, yet they wanted to come and travel it

“I still wonder, what will they say to us, or is there a new kind of poke-dex we need to get that we haven’t gotten yet? The guy on the boat didn’t say much, all he did was give you that book, and then said have fun and took off” Angel said

They soon got closer to the lab other trainers where looking at them but kept going on with their daily lives, Angel and Sakuya walked up to the doors of the Lab and knocked then waited for a rely from whom ever would come to the doors

Darth Murkrow
07-03-2007, 01:58 AM
Matt recalled Smeargle and Ditto, feeling really bad about it, and clucked his tongue at Leafeon, who lazily yawned and extended her front paws before her in a stretch, almost cat-like in her movements. She thrust her hind legs out and stretched that way, then arched her spine. Deciding that her stretches were complete for the time being, she trotted up next to Matt.

"Um... you know... I'd better get back to the lab... I'm sure the Professor needs me..." he murmured.

The Professor looked out at Sakuya and Angel.

"You could have come in, you know," he told them with a friendly smile, allowing them in. "I assume you would like a starter? If you hurry, there's a group of trainers heading to the next town. I'd better find Matthew, he should be getting back to work. There's some samples I need tested," he muttered, more to himself than to the girls.

Sarahpom83
07-03-2007, 01:10 PM
“Um not really, we are just here to see what this Lab is like, we already have Pokemon, and will yeah” Sakuya said as she walked in

“But I’d love to see what Pokemon you give away here, or is it the same in each region?” Angel asked

“Yeah, but we also have no idea what to do in this place, the guy on the boat said something about some kind of ID, but I don’t understand what he means by that” Sakuya said

Just then Sakuya’s Aipom popped out of her ball and onto the ground and started to look around

“Aipom, how many times do I have to tell you don’t pop out like that!” Sakuya said

Then Elekid did the same thing to Angel

“Why do they do this, I’ve noticed some Pokemon pop out of their masters balls without us calling them out” Angel said picking up Elekid “you’re a lot of trouble mr.!” Angel said to her Elekid

“We are sorry for our Pokemon doing this, they do it a lot, we should just keep them out of the pokeball’s” Sakuya said allowing Aipom to jump onto her shoulder

Bomus
07-03-2007, 04:28 PM
She tipped her head slightly to the side, then gave a slight nod as she put the Pokemon food away, Ambra's feather's ruffling down as she shifted her position on Bomus' shoulder. Slowly, Bomus took out a Duskball, aiming at Ambra, and returning the Murkrow who is obviously caught off guard by the action as an angry shriek happens.

"Unfortunately, that's the only way I can get her to go back in there..." she cuckled a bit nervously, placing the ball on her belt.

"I should probably be setting my sights on the nearest gym, my team's been training really hard and I'm pretty sure they're ready... I just wonder if I'm rushing them into this a bit too soon. We've been to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh... but... I usually take a well lengthed break before I hit a new region."

She frowned a little bit, obviously unsure and certainly NOT wanting to push her Pokemon too hard, her gaze went to the road a little ways from the stream that lead to Auron City. She made a quick glance to Bastion.

"Patience, not that I need to tell you... ... your painting will come, and when it does, I'm certain that it will be glorious, and much worth your wait."

Bastion took this as his time to return to his trainer, floating soundlessly back to Bomus who greeted the Dusknoir with a big smile.

___Alana_Marie___
07-03-2007, 05:18 PM
Ashley smiled, and picked up the wiggling Eevee.

“Well, It was nice Meeting you Matt, and thanks for the Battle. I truly hope to meet you again some time on the journey” she said, turning towards the road.

“Bye Matt, Bye Leafeon!” Emmy exclaimed with a bright smile.

“Yes, Bye to you too Leafeon.” Ash murmured. Walking over and sitting by Kami, she looked her in the eyes.

“You ready for the first gym?” she asked, a eyebrow rose in questioning.

Saraibre Ryu
07-03-2007, 05:32 PM
If this takes any longer, I'm going to leave myself without you three. Demon commented.

"And if you don't wise up I'll put you the your Pokeball." I stated.

Fine. He replied sitting, getting rather impatient as he usually did.

"It was great meeting you all, I know we'll see each other again real soon." I called out to everyone.

I started down the path and turned aruond and waited for Ash, as did Demon who was pacing around impatiently trying to restrain his frustration.

Psychic Oats
07-04-2007, 10:33 AM
OOC: I'm leaving for about a week, starting today. I'm just telling you so that you don't think I'm inactive. It's just cause I'm gone ;_;

Darth Murkrow
07-04-2007, 05:52 PM
Matt waved a solemn goodbye and sighed, returning to the lab.

"Professor, I need to heal Raticate," he told him, placing her Pokeball on the device from earlier. He nodded, and then saw Matt's look. Leafeon did as well and leaped onto Matt's desk.

"Matt, ask the Professor if you can travel with them! Maybe you can do some field research! I know you'd like that more than being in a lab all the time!" she piped up, sprawling out across his notes in an attempt to get him to listen.

"No, he needs me here. I'm not cut out for being a trainer anyway," he sighed, pulling out a file labeled messiliy as "Bacteria in soil--bad" and another called "Bacteria in soil--good." He threw these onto his desk, and Leafeon kicked them off, scattering the papers everywhere.

"Leafeon!" Matt scolded her, trying to hurriedly recollect the papers before the Professor saw them on the ground. Leafeon leaped onto the ground, stomping on them and grabbing a folder in her mouth, shaking it around and dragging it out of the office, throwing her head back as she reared up, scattering papers outside. She threw the folder in the general direction of the trainers, winking at them as Matt emerged, looking on the verge of tears as he tried to gather up the papers.

Alex the Charmander
07-05-2007, 02:34 AM
Renka walked slowly through the strange forest. “It’s no use, we’re lost Alex.” The little charmander looked up at Renka and smiled, as if to say “We’ll find a way out, don’t you worry” this little compliment was enough to cheer up Renka for the time being. Soon a little “Caw!” was heard and a small pokemon came flying out of the sky. “Find anything, Nikki?” she asked. The Fearow hung her head low, meaning it was forest and more forest for miles around. “Great. My first adventure out of kanto and I‘m lost in a forest I don’t even know.” He called Nikki back in her luxury ball (Because she hated keeping her pokemon in regular pokeballs.) and started walking again. “If only I could fly…” thought Renka. She sat down and looked up at the sky thinking about how she wished she could be back at viridian city at her friend Callie’s house. Even if she did meet Callie, they would never have fun like at home again. Alex began to sense her sorrow and looked up at her, stating the words “Charmander Char” and yawning, sending hot embers flying out of her mouth. “Hey, watch it buddy.” Said Renka, checking her Poketch to see what time it was. “If only Norzu’s wing wasn’t broken. She’s the only one strong enough to Fly us out of here.” She said to herself. Suddenly, Renka had an Idea. “Alex,” she said “Can you ride on Killa?” Alex nodded her head. “Go Killa!” said Renka tossing the Luxury ball in the air. A small blue pidgey popped out. Renka walked over to it and said, “Can you fly Alex up?” the pidgey walked over to alex and cawed at her. That meant yes.

OOC: Geez, I'm late. sorry!

Sarahpom83
07-06-2007, 08:04 PM
“Um here let me help you, why is your pokemon doing these things?” Angel asked “Oh that’s right I have a male Leafeon maybe that’ll help, come on out my friend!” Angel called him out

“Leafeon” he said looking around

“I know it’s a new place, but maybe you could put some charms onto that Female Leafeon over there, she seems to be a mess for this guy” Angel said helping him pick up the papers that where thrown about by his Pokemon

“I’ll help to” Sakuya said “and maybe I can get someone else to help to Aipom come on out!” Sakuya called her Aipom out “would you like to help out here?”

“Aipom pom” she said getting the papers up for the guy

Darth Murkrow
07-06-2007, 08:40 PM
"Um... thank.. you... I didn't need the help!" he told them refusing to look up.

Leafeon raised a skeptical brow at the male Leafeon before her.

"If you think for one minute that I'm going to be charmed by your masculinity you're in for a world of pain," Leafeon warned him. She proceeded to "help" her trainer by grabbing a small stack of papers out of his hand and tossing them at Ash, the papers fluttering around her in a shower of processed trees. She smirked back at Matt, winking at Ash.

"I hope this works..." she murmured, ducking out of the way as Matt tried to grab at her. He looked up at Ash, flushed.

"Oh... um... sorry..." he murmured.

"Matt! Ask to go with them, for the love of Arcerus!" Leafeon told him, leaping onto his shoulders and letting out a cooing sound.

"Leafeon, you're jeopardizing the research!" Matt scolded her, grabbing at her but missing and falling on his face again.

"And you're jeopardizing your own well-being! How can I beat that into your brain?" she asked him. Matt was almost crying again, being humiliated by his own Leafeon in front of all of these people. It was very much like her to do this, but why so publicly? He said nothing, threw down the stack, and made his way awkwardly back to the lab.

Sarahpom83
07-07-2007, 09:02 PM
Sakuya is going to be in red and Angel is going to be in orange words. And Pokemon in blue
--------------

”Um just what happened, and his Leafeon can talk?” Angel asked

Sakuya signed ”Will his Pokemon isn’t the only one that can talk, Roserade come on out!” Sakuya said as her rose bud Pokemon came out of her ball, she had a ball capsule on her ball so when she popped out it was all flowerily like

Roserade looked around What is going on here Sakuya, and why does it look like almost all Pokemon are out of their balls?” Roserade asked her trainer

”Um will see, this guy I’m assuming his name is Matt, his Pokemon took a folder and was being bad, at lest it looks like she’s being bad and rude more like it, maybe she’s just trying to get her trainer to have some fun or something, but the papers went every where so I decided to help and I let Aipom out to help to, Angel tired to let out her Male Leafeon to try to charm or something like that with this other Leafeon but um its no good, maybe you can see what’s going on?” Sakuya asked her Pokemon

“Sure I can do that!” Roserade said ”Wow what is going on here, is your Pokemon wanting you to be a trainer and go off with us or something or what? And whom is Ash?” Roserade asked

I’d like to know what is going on as will, I mean whom is whom” Angel asked a little bit lost, this Pokemon lab didn’t seem much of a lab, it looked more like a research lab

Darth Murkrow
07-07-2007, 09:56 PM
"Don't you dare try to dumb-talk him!" Leafeon snapped at him, staring after her trainer's departing back. She examined the girls, offended that they assumed she was the one at fault.

"I'm just trying to help a researcher get out with other humans and Pokemon. He doesn't deserve to be in a lab all day. It's obvious that his duties to the professor are making him more and more reclusive. It's just something I need to take care of, I don't need your help," she snapped, trotting back to the lab and rubbing against Matt's legs.

Matt's head was resting on a desk, and the Professor gave him a stern look, as though to say "How could you let that Leafeon get out of your control? You've just put our research back another few days!"

"Matt, it's ok to think about yourself every once in a while," Leafeon told him. Matt didn't answer. Leafeon curled up around his feet, now feeling extremely guilty for the trouble she had caused.

((Wow, that made him sound really... Sue-ish. *Shiver*))

Bomus
07-07-2007, 11:59 PM
Bomus had watched the entire deal, rather dumbstruck by all the actions as well as being confused. At the sight of the papers flying towards the other trainers... she took the hint that... maybe something was up.

Without a word to Bastion, not that one was needed, the girl made her way towards the lab coming rather near as she caught Leafeon trotting back after Matt. She looked at Dusknoir, almost questioning whether she should enter or not... ... after all, she hadn't been invited in.

"I can't give you an answer. This is your call."

She shifted herself slightly, giving a nod at the Dusknoir before contemplating her next move.

Darth Murkrow
07-09-2007, 11:14 PM
The Professor looked up at Bomus and her Dusknoir, smiling at the two.

"Do you want to come in? Matthew's doing research for me, so he might not be able to talk," the Professor told her, referencing Matt, whose reddened eyes were scanning some scrawled notes on bacteria. He determined that the soil was the best quality available for the region.

((Sorry it's so short...))

___Alana_Marie___
07-09-2007, 11:28 PM
For a brief second, the noise from the lab drifted to her weary ear. In a moment of surprise, Ashley lost her footing. Falling head over heels onto the ground.
Emmy, who was unfortunate enough to be in Ash’s Grasp at the time. Managed to keep himself upright. Digging his claws into his Masters head.

“How Graceful Ash.” Retorted Emmy with a roll of his eyes.

“Oh, Like you’re the king of Grace Emmy, Lets check out what’s happening..” Ashley heaved herself upwards. Waltzing over to the lab’s wide open door.
A giggle escaped her lips, as she watched the male leafoen trying to seduce Matt’s Leafeon. Good luck buddy. Matt’s Leafeon was as Independent as possible.

“Nice Matt” with a innocent face she made her way up to the two new trainers. A smug look planted on her pretty face.

“Did you really think your Leafeon would be able to ‘charm’ Matt’s? Now really, Leafeon is a highly independent female, weather she is a pokemon or not. And She is smart enough not to fall for good looks or smooth talking” Though Ash came off rude and a little annoying, which is was actually her natural personality, she was speaking purely through hatred of stupid assumptions that looks could win over anything. Mostly because she believed herself one of the most unattractive young women.

“Yah!” Put in Eevee, with a sideways glance at the other Leafeon.

A Eyebrow raised at the trainer of the other Leafeon.

“Other then that, nice to meet you!” The words that slithered from her mouth came out a bit harsh. Ashley turned to Matt and his leafeon.

“So..” she said, staring at the ground, kicking her heel into the tiled floor.

“You want to Travel with us? Could use a guy along..” Emmy got a smirk on his face as Ashley murmured the words from her chapped lips. Her spine quivered a bit, in a slight shiver. The Air conditioning of the Lab was blowing onto her almost bare back. The bikini top wasn’t the best at this point. And was currently working against her. Emmy scampered up to the Male leafeon.

“You aint so tough!” he called puffing his white chest out, trying to look as big and bold as possible. Wich was pretty hard when you have only been in 3 battles.

Darth Murkrow
07-10-2007, 08:28 PM
Matt looked up at Ash, startled. Could use… a guy… like him? The thought was overwhelming to him. Leafeon winked at Ash as Matt looked over at the Professor.

“Professor?” The Professor looked up at him expectantly. “Is it… I mean, would you let… me… you know, travel? With the trainers? …For field research? There’s more to this region… than… Nature City,” he stammered. The Professor sighed and relented, Leafeon letting out a victorious cheer before falling into a sheepish silence. She had finally done something to convince Matt that he needed to get out of the lab! Her chest unconsciously swelled with pride, and Matt attached all of his Pokéballs to his wristband, allowing Leafeon to rub up against his legs contentedly, pleased with herself.

Matt internally swelled with anxiousness. He would be leaving the lab and going out into the real world for the first time in six years! He was incredibly nervous and excited at the same time. He noticed Ash shivering and guided her out of the lab, Leafeon running ahead.

“Meet your resident Pokédex!” Leafeon chirped happily.

___Alana_Marie___
07-11-2007, 05:40 PM
Ash smiled slightly and winked back at Leafeon. Guided by Matt, she walked out the door. Followed by a extremely irritated Eevee.

“Emmy, you ok?” Ashley asked, a tad bit concerned.

“That girl, she acted as if it was a miracle we could talk!” Emmy stated rather crudely

“Eh, maybe she doesn’t get out much. Ya know, one of those loner types?” Ash said with a grin. tongue poking out for a brief second, a childish gesture coming from her.

Emmy laughed.

“You know, I don’t know what Matt, or anyone for that matter see’s in you. You are a very rude person” Emmy replied, thought the way he said it was more playful then hurtful.

“Ya, well I don’t know what I see in you!” she said, scooping up the hyper active Eevee and ruffling his hair.

CM
07-11-2007, 05:41 PM
OOC: I'm so sorry I've been gone. I went to a friend's and then got sick once I got home. I hope you all weren't waiting on me. What's been going on?

___Alana_Marie___
07-11-2007, 05:54 PM
OOC:Uh, so far we have decided to go to the first gym. The Matt went back ti the lab to help out the two new trainers. His Leafeon told him to follow us and tore up a bunch of stuff. And finally he is coming with us as a trainer. Not a very good explaination.

CM
07-11-2007, 06:37 PM
OOC: Okay... I guess I could do a random appearance... BTW, here's my main color coding-
Blue = Crystal
Dark Orange = Persian
Dark Slate Gray = Surge the Houndoom
Red = Jessica Shantez, the Fire-type Gym Leader

IC:

I sighed. "I guess we're lost, again, huh?"

"And no offense, if you hadn't gone after that Mightyena, we wounldn't be lost," Surge spoke in human language, thanks to the amulet that was around his neck that was my own creation which allowed him to do so.

"Don't be rude, Surge," Persian hissed, also in human since she was wearing a collar, again, of my own design that allowed her to speak human.

"Don't start arguing, please," I begged. I had a headache and I needed to be my Absol to a Pokemon Center since she was the one who fought the wild Mightyena that did get away.

"You seem a bit lost," I heard a voice say.

Persian, Surge, and I turned to see Auron City's Gym Leader, Jessica Shantez.

"Yes, we are," I replied.

"Well then, come along with me. We're close to the city, and you can have your Pokemon checked at the Center. Then maybe later, we can have a battle, Crystal Momoyia," Jessica replied.

"Sure, of course, and it will be a battle to remember."

Jessica then lead us to Auron City. There, we parted. Jessica went back to the Gym while Perisan, Surge, and I went to the Center.

___Alana_Marie___
07-11-2007, 10:05 PM
Ashley took Matt’s wrist in her hand. Leading him towards Izzy and Kami.
Emmy, who had jumped from her hands a while ago, trotted happily along side of Leafeon.

“Heheh, looks like the journey continues!” he said casting a glance back at Ash, who retuned the favor with a wink.

“You going to face the gyms? Or just travel with us?” Ash asked, sitting down In the grass to wait for Kami and Izzy to say they were ready to go.

Saraibre Ryu
07-12-2007, 02:16 PM
Finally we're actually going somewhere now. Demon remarked with much emphasis.

"Yeah, we're ready Ash!" I answered.

Demon quickly took ahead of everyone else on the path and prodded on the ground like an impatient Ponyta. He watched us and waited until we caught up to him.

"We might want to go now." I commented. "Demon won't take any more waiting, or he's going to get rather annoying on our walk."

OOC: Stupid block. Sorry for shortness.

___Alana_Marie___
07-12-2007, 03:03 PM
Ash smiled.

“Aiiight! We are ready!! First gym here we come!” Ashley said. Jumping into the air.

Emmy, ran up to Matt’s leg, tackling it.

“Tag! Your it!” he said, racing down the road.

Ashley giggled, and made a few feet distance from Matt.

“Heh, Giant tag game!” she said, not running. But keeping a good few feet between her and Matt. She was a fast runner. She would be able to out run him.

Psychic Oats
07-12-2007, 04:01 PM
Daichi continued wakling along the path, following behind the group. He was reading as he walked, his eyes darting back and fourth along the pages. Although the cover of the book was slightly faded from age, the title was distinguishable: Advanced Pokemon Battling Rules and Restrictions. As he read, he subconsciously ducked under branches and jumped over rocks, not taking his eyes from the pages of the book. He remained silent as he read, remaining forgotten at the back of the group.

___Alana_Marie___
07-12-2007, 04:15 PM
Ash turned around, watching Diachi following behind.

“Hmm” she said, slowing her pace and whispering to Emmy.

“Ok, I got it Ashy” He said.

Emmy darted back to Diachi

“What ya doing!?” he asked rather loudly, so loudly itactually sacred Ash. Who was anticipating it. Missing a step she almost fell flat on her face. Only to be saved by grabbing on to a branch.

Darth Murkrow
07-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Matt looked over at Ash, then at Leafeon, and trotted after Ash, not quite up to running.

"I plan on just doing field research. Sure, Raticate can fight, but she can't take on Gym Leaders," Matt said quietly, head turned toward Leafeon, who was running ahead of him. Matt saw Ash fall and gripped her arm, pulling her back up. His face flushed bright red and he turned away from her, Leafeon smiling at him.

___Alana_Marie___
07-12-2007, 04:46 PM
Ashley’s response was to blink.

“Dang it! Matt now I am it!” she said, trying to decide her ‘victim’. Ash wanted a challenge. So she ran up after Leafeon.

“Heh, you shall be it!” she said, rather childishly. Though, when she had suggested this to Emmy, she wanted him to get some more work on trainer. Without it really being training. Why not train with all the pokemon? Make the traveling more fun. Ash managed to get right behind the Leafeon. But couldn’t find enough energy to lunge at her.

Mean while, Emmy saw Matt blush from her spot next to Diachi. His eyes looked up egerly.

Darth Murkrow
07-12-2007, 08:06 PM
Leafeon peered up at Ash and skidded between her legs, appearing behind her. She leaped onto Ash's shoulders and smirked at her.

"You're still it," she told her.

Matt looked up at Emmy.

"H--Hello Emmy," he told him. Silence for a moment, followed by head-scratching, then he looked at Emmy. "...No... hard feelings about... Raticate, right?" he asked, for the sake of conversation.

___Alana_Marie___
07-12-2007, 08:53 PM
Ash tried her best to pivot around, but couldn’t and was hit by leafeon and sent sprawling to the ground.

“Ouch..” she moaned. Shutting her eye and breathing deeply.

Trick time! she thought, and didn’t get up.

Emmy eyed Ash, thinking to help her. But he could tell it was all part of one of her stupid schemes.

“It was fair and square, now stop changing the subject!” He said with a evil sort of grin.

Darth Murkrow
07-12-2007, 09:34 PM
"Sub...ject? We...we were talking before?" Matt asked, genuinely confused. What was Emmy talking about?

Leafeon sat down in front of Ash, tickling her face with her leaf-like tail, trying to get her to get up.

"Hey, Ash. I know I sort of hit you hard, but not hard enough to knock you out. You can get up," she told her with a smirk.

___Alana_Marie___
07-12-2007, 09:40 PM
Ash mumbled something uncomprehensive, before lashing out and touch Leafeon gently on the nose.

“Your it.” she stated firmly. Hopping up she raced ahead, though that hit to the back did hurt, quite a lot actually. If Ashley wasn’t such a go-getter she would still be sitting on the ground nursing her wound.

“Why were you blushing?” Emmy said, being rather intrusive. Sticking his nose into everyone’s business, quite litareally actually, since his nose was pressed against Matt’s cheek.

Gaby
07-12-2007, 09:44 PM
OOC: Eep... Gaby-Kun forgot! >< I am too forgetful for my own good... just imagine Kami left to get something or something like that. Again, sorry about that :oops:

IC:

Kami was waiting behind a tree for everyone to come by. She was about to jump out, but, Haru had to ruin it by falling off the tree and landing flat on his face, in view of everyone. Shiki quickly ran up to Haru, poking her now-twitching friend.

"You okay Haru? I didn't mean to push you!"

Haru got up, scratching his head as he looked at Shiki, smiling at her before standing up, as if nothing had happened.

"Of course I'm fine! What'd you expect?"

Kami sighed and walked out from under the shadows, picking up both her Pokemon and putting them on her shoulders. She waved at everyone, smiling nervously as she hoped to be seen by them.

"Hey guys! Miss me?"

Haru stood up on Kami's shoulder and started to wave as well, Shiki doing the same. Kami was laughing, happy to see her friends again. Who would've thought that she'd take so long just to get some supplies?

"Hope I didn't miss anything!"

OOC: I suck at come-back posts D=

Darth Murkrow
07-12-2007, 09:54 PM
"Er..." Matt couldn't come up with a reason for his unconscious blush. When did this happen?

Leafeon laughed a little and shook her head at Ash, then looked over at Matt, who seemed to be confronted by Emmy. She strode over.

"So... Emmy..." she started, sitting down and swishing her tail. "...What are we disscussing?"

___Alana_Marie___
07-12-2007, 09:58 PM
Ashley, who was already running that way. Now wanting to get tagged…again, ran strait to Kami and embraced her.

“Heya! Where did you go. Oh watch out for Matt’s Leafeon, she is it. Oh…Matt is traveling with us!” Ash Relayed the information quickly, casting a worrying glance back at Leafeon.

“Oh” she said nudging Kami playfully.

“Diachi is coming too” she almost sang the name, a grin spread on her face.

Ashley did a full cartwheel. Smiling, sometimes those Gymnastic lessons her mother forced upon her helped out. Doing one backhand spring she smiled at Shiki and looked over at Haru before looking back at Shiki and raising her eyebrows.

Strange Ash was making fun of everyone’s ‘love life’. Thinking she didn’t have one, HAH silly girl.

OOC: Nice to have Ash's friend back *Tackle Gaby and drills 'New Region RP' Into said brain*

Gaby
07-12-2007, 10:04 PM
OOC: Eep... *dies from the drill drilling into his brain* x_x

Kami sweatdropped, taking a deep breath as she walked up to Ash.

"Well... for starters.. I left a few supplies, including Shiki's and Haru's Pokeballs."

She laughed nervously, trying to avoid the glares she was receiving from Shiki and Haru.

"You put me in that Pokeball and you'll regret it..."

"Same, same..."

"Well... anyways... anything else? I want to know everything I've missed in the time I was gone!"

Psychic Oats
07-12-2007, 10:18 PM
Daichi's eyes lit up when Kami entered the scene, and he immediately pocketed his book. After running up to Kami and Ashley, Daichi proceeded to trail behind the latter, his eyes constnantly sparkling. Then, after a few seconds of contemplation, he spoke.

"Kami-chan! Where've you been? I've been waiting for you!" he said, a joyful and relieved look slowly taking over his face. He smiled as he awaited her response. At the same time, Sandslash ran over towards Leafeon, taunting her to tag him. He darted back and fourth swiftly, sticking his toungue out at the grass Pokemon.

Darth Murkrow
07-12-2007, 10:22 PM
Leafeon raised her brow skeptically at Sandslash, watching his every move carefully. She pressed her tongue against the roof of her mouth and blew, air passing over it and creating a soft sound, like wind blowing through grass. It was her grasswhistle attack, and it would make the Sandslash drowsy, at the very least. She then pounced on him, bringing him to the ground.

"You're it," she smirked.

Gaby
07-12-2007, 10:48 PM
Kami sweatdropped, raising her hand at Daichi as she laughed nervously.

"Hi Daichi. Just needed to get some supplies from home."

She turned around, once again going back to talking with Ash. Haru jumped off Kami's shoulder, landing on Daichi's and reaching for his ear.

"If you really want to impress her... bring her flowers or somethings..."

He jumped back to Kami's shoulder, who hadn't noticed he was even gone, hence she was catching up with Ash. She blinked twice, a worried look on her face as she jumped up and down.

"Wait, did I miss the first gym battle?! PLease tell me I didn't! I'm begging you!"

Shiki sweatdropped, making the same expression Kami had.

"Ye-yeah! We couldn't have missed the first gym battle!"

___Alana_Marie___
07-12-2007, 10:57 PM
Ash nudged Kami again. Casting a glance at Diachi, a smile grin on her lips, both eyebrows raised. Of course, she didn’t want to annoy anyone too much so she turned back to Kami.

“Slow your roll! We couldn’t face the first gym without you!” Ash’s words were true, if anything she wanted her friends, all 4 of them and that was if you could include Diach who was to obsessed with Kami to say more then 6 words to her, cheering for her.

Emmy grinned, his point was proven. Matt liked Ash, at least he was sure that was the case. Now to find about Ashley’s feeling. Emmy watched Ash curiously as she taunted Kami and joked about. Doubtless that would be hard, after all Ash didn’t show feeling like that. He would have to weasel it our of her.

Gaby
07-12-2007, 11:10 PM
Kami smiled greatly, jumping up and down and grabbing Ash's hands. She smiled, closing her eyes as she giggled and kept jumping.

"Good! 'Cuz I want to be there to cheer you on Ash!"

Shiki smiled, hopping up and down, just like Kami.

"Yeah! I'll be cheering too! What about you Haru?"

Haru turned around, looking at everyone with a raised brow. He scratched the back of his head, sweatdropping.

"I'd rather fight, than cheer..."

"Aww..."

___Alana_Marie___
07-12-2007, 11:41 PM
Ashley jumped up and down with Kami. A sparkle in her eye. Ah yes the rewarding feeling oh a new challenge. Like a summers breeze…except…not as hot. Ash did yet another cartwheel. Smiling, her teeth poking out like pearls. In a desprate attempt at some fun. Ash attempted to jump into a tree, without touching it. Kind of hard unless you have super long le gs. But she actually managed it. And all she got from it was a cut on her right ankle and a bruised knee. Straddling the branch she looked down at Diachi and Kami, resting her chin in cupped hands.

Saraibre Ryu
07-13-2007, 03:15 AM
Demon was having quite enough time avoiding the hap-hazordly walk we were having to get to Jessica's gym. I laughed as where ever he went, he was almost either tripped on, fallen on, or collided on.

"Whats the matter Demon?" I asked in a very nagging way. "Don't want to get tagged?"

You know very well I don't play such games. He snorted.

"Oh quit being such a stiff and relax. Or of course I could use my other method."

Don't bring her back out again. He pleaded quickly.

I smiled in satisfaction. I took out a Pokeball anyway and threw it in the air. Out of it came a blue Scizor. He buzzed his wings before looking around.

"Hey Cobalt." I said. "Can you go ahead and tell us how far it is until the next town."

Of course. He answered.

In a second he was gone, as if he were never there in the first place. I knew he'd be back in a minute, or in a few seconds.

___Alana_Marie___
07-13-2007, 01:45 PM
Relaxing in a tree what could be better? Well, it would possibly be better if a certain pokemon named Demon wasn’t being so loud with his footfalls. After running several minutes a head of the rest of the group to get to Kami, Ash had planted her self in a tree to watch. Now, with the slight buzz and vibration of wings. Or did it help that the owner of said wings flew right past Ash’s head, or rather over Ash’s head, a inch over. One eye twitching slightly at the noise Ashley returned to Watching Kami and Diachi from her post.

“Shiki! Haru! Kami!” Came the loud, and happy cry of Emmy, his little paws scratched the dirt vigorisly as he tried to reach them. Skidding to a stop, he looked up at them.

“Hey!” he said, his tail swishing back and forth.

Now noticing his trainer perched in a tree, his head tilted slightly.

“Ash…why are you in a tree?” He asked, curious as to if he trainer were turning into a Aipom.

“Because…I wanted to” HAH what a great argument Ash.

Emmy shrug, and darted into the tree. Only to be hit by Ashley’s bare foot. Pushing him back down its trunk.

“My Tree!” Emmy scowled but, returned to the ground. He didn’t want to be a Aipom anyway.

Darth Murkrow
07-13-2007, 05:02 PM
Leafeon watched the Scizor fly in admiration, then trotted up beside Demon, leaving the Sandslash.

"I don't really like the games either. I just learn to deal because Matt owns Ditto," she told him with a small smile, trying to make conversation with the elusive Nidorino.

Matt looked at the Pokeballs on his wristband, several thoughts circling through his mind. It seemed to be a waste to walk around with them in their balls all of the time... Maybe he could try a gym battle or two.

Ditto will want to make friends, Smeargle will be sulking, Raticate will kill anything that moves, and Leafeon will be the only one obeying me, he finally decided. He glanced up at Ash, deciding that--maybe--he could help out in a double battle against a gym leader.

Saraibre Ryu
07-13-2007, 06:07 PM
Demon nodded at Leafeon. Cobalt came buzzing back and took a quick stop at my side.

Town isn't too far from here. He reported. A good amount of walking should get you there quickly.

"Alright, thanks Cobalt." I replied. "You want to stay out for awhile?"

Weathers mice and I haven't been out for awhile so yeah!

With that he rushed over to Demon, Demon making sure that he wasn't in the Scizors way.

Aren't you perky today. Demon commented.

Since when am I not? I'm always like that. Cobalt asked rhetorically.

Point taken.

___Alana_Marie___
07-13-2007, 06:42 PM
Ash and Emmy began to squabble a bit, like brother and sister. Ash was pushing him out of the tree, and Emmy was fighting his way in.

“Let me up!” He whined. Biting into her wrist.

“No, what happened to ‘I don’t wanna be a Aipom’ ouch!” Ashley grabbed Emmy by the tail and plopped him on the ground with a grin.
“I win” she said, sticking her tongue out rather childishly at the Eevee. A frown furrowed Emmy’s brow. But instead he ran at the tree and tackled it. Sending the balancing Ash to the ground with a loud thump. A 6 foot drop…

“Dim wit! If I landed on my head I could have died!” she screamed at Emmy, rubbing her extremely sore back

“Oh your not dead, stop being such a drama queen.” Emmy retorted turning around and sitting down. This, was there first fight. Minor and Emmy had already forgiven Ash in his mind. However, the bruised Ashley on the ground didn’t feel as if she would ever forgive him. Her back was achy and hurt like heck. Any wrong move set a spiral of pain within her. Boy, were they childish.

Darth Murkrow
07-14-2007, 03:50 PM
"...Ash? Are you ok?" Matt asked, seeing her somewhat pained-looking movements. Had she seriously hurt herself falling out of the tree? Leafeon rolled her eyes.

"I guess I should feel fortunate," she murmured to herself, glancing at Ash.

One of the Pokeballs on Matt's wristband began to glow, and in a flash of red light Ditto was released, sticking into Matt's hair.

"Ugh... Ditto!" he complained with a laugh, trying to pry the Pokemon out. "You don't come out on your own usually!"

"I wanna play I wanna play I wanna play please please please please please?" Ditto chirped, face oozing onto Matt's forehead. He smiled at his light-hearted Pokemon, finally unsticking him from his head.

"Sure. Why don't you fly around with Cobalt for a while?" he asked, referencing the Scizor. Ditto let out an eager squeak and trembled, shifting into a replica of Cobalt and trying out his new anatomy.

"Feet are weird... Whoop!" he tripped over himself and fell onto the ground, forcing himself up and attempting to fly. Matt lowered his head from embarassment. His Ditto did not have the opportunity to transform often, so he was still unfamiliar with all the possible anatomy he could possess at any given moment. He sighed and turned back to Ash, inhaling deeply and offering a hand to help her up.

Sarahpom83
07-14-2007, 03:51 PM
(you guys don't need to reply to me any more I have lost track of what was going on. and so I'm saying that I don't want to be in here any more I thought I'd give it a go and I did but I sucked at it sorry)

Gaby
07-14-2007, 05:37 PM
Kami sweatdropped and offered her hand to Ash at the same time as Matt. She glanced over at him and smiled, looking back at Ash.

"Hey Matt, that Ditto of yours is quite troublesome, eh?"

She laughed a bit, glancing over at Shiki who was still scolding Emmy, and not just a simple, "don't ever do that again" scold, but a more complicated scolding.

"I see Shiki is working her part..."

Bomus
07-15-2007, 01:01 AM
((OOC: Busybusybusybusyargh. D: ))

After the professor had offered her entry into the lab, and her polite refusal... Bomus found herself, shortly thereafter, joining the group, and utterly satisfied expression on her face as she thought the herself about the new friend that awaited her at the Pokemon center in the city.

Typically, it would have been hard to track the group through a forest, but he Mightyena, Hollow, had such a sensational nose... it wasn't any surprise that the were hot on the heels of the others in no time.

In fact, they had caught up just in time... to see Ash fall. Bomus winced.

"Yow..." Hollow mumbled slightly turning his run into a slow trot as the pair had come closer.

"Yow is right... ... that had to have hurt."

The two edged closer, but didn't step forward to help out... figuring that two hands was very much enough to get Ash back on her feet. She fluffed her hair slightly, then looked to Hollow.

"Ready to come back, or do you want to stay out?"

"I would like to stay out for a bit, if you don't mind."

With a nodded, Bomus then regarded the group Hollow slipping slowly away from his trainer to rest under a tree ears perked up and alert, with his tail swished about his haunches.

"Is Ash okay?"

___Alana_Marie___
07-16-2007, 06:25 PM
Ash batted the hands away, heaving herself upwards with a painful sigh.

“yes yes I am fine” she said beginning the rigorous task of stretching her back out. It wasn’t the problem of flexibily that made it hard for her, it was the stabbing bits of pain that happened everytime she twisted the wrong way. But the Ex-gymnast had many a falls to the back anfd knew if she didn’t stretch it would become more soar.
Hesitantly Emmy made his way over and sat at Ash’s feet and pawed her foot softly as a silent apology. Ashley simply nodded. Trying to focus on stretching.
“Yow is right…sorry” Emmy put in, awaiting Ash’s revenge. A eyebrow raised, the trainer nudged Emmy towards the road.
“Ok no more fussing over a few bruises, lets get going” Emmy grinned at her words and set off at a full run to the next town.

Darth Murkrow
07-16-2007, 07:30 PM
"Resiliant, to say the least," Leafeon murmured dryly.

Ditto fluttered after Cobalt, finally getting used to his new form.

"Flying's fun! Yay! Do you like flying, Cobalt? I don't get to fly a lot. Actually, I spend a lot of time in the lab, I never got the chance to transform a lot. The last time I did out in the wild was when Matt found me in the storm drain after I tried to change into a Magikarp and was flushed down into there and it was really really scary and I don't like water! Water is my least favorite thing ever! I almost drowned, you know, and then Matt found me and oh! Oh! The other day..." Ditto chattered relentlessly, not pausing one instant to take a breath. Matt had no proof that Ditto could breath through his skin in any form, but somehow Ditto managed. He merely bowed his head from embarassment.

((Wow. It's really hard to type a rant about absolutely nothing. :eek:))

___Alana_Marie___
07-16-2007, 08:45 PM
Ash began to giggle slightly at the over active Ditto.

“Ditto’s a keeper for sure” she said patting Matt’s back. With another sigh she began to walk slowly after Emmy, who was trying to keep up with Cobalt and Ditto on the ground.

[color=red] “Ima beat ya!” he called running as fast as he could. With a grin planted on his face.

OOC: Short post >.>