PDA

View Full Version : Dream Thread

Tamer Marco
03-13-2004, 09:34 PM
Blah Blah Blah you guys know what to do. Just post you're dreams.

Raddstealth316
03-13-2004, 11:47 PM
I have had this dream so many times. Basically i'm running for the bus then i miss it, everytime. I know what it means, that i'm missing oppertunities in life. :sad:

Tamer Marco
03-13-2004, 11:56 PM
The funniest dream I had was when squierlls were killing everybody. It was funny once you got to the squierll empire.

Samus Aran
03-14-2004, 12:03 AM
i had one were my dog (rosco) came into my house and stared raiding the fridge
lol

Agent Orange
03-14-2004, 12:51 AM
I had this dream where I was in this white walled place where everyone spoke japanese. Weird.

Tamer Marco
03-14-2004, 03:38 AM
I had this dream where I was in this white walled place where everyone spoke japanese. Weird. I guess you will go in forgein lands soon :smile:.

Neo Emolga
03-14-2004, 07:08 AM
Ugh, I just don't get it. Every time in one of my dreams, if I touch a light switch, I get electrocuted. It's CONSISTANT with every single one, and I don't know why. My vision turns totaly scrambed and I hear a loud and violent buzzing noise. Freaks the hell out of me every time.

On another note, I recently dreamed for the third time that I was a Pikachu. This has really got to stop. This one wasn't as vivid as the others, but come on.

The first time I dreamed I was a Pikachu was when I was in my university bookstore and I got so angry at the high prices that I began trashing the entire store. I was throwing books of the shelves and going completely insane. But I can remember it so vividly.

Now, every time I enter the bookstore, that crazy dream comes back to my mind...

Evanna
03-14-2004, 07:19 AM
I dreamed an episode from Nascar Racers once, but with the cast of Stargate SG1. XD And the boy I had a crush on was there too... :x
I can't really explain it, but it was WEIRD! O_O I had to go into a submarine, get something out of the ocean or something... Can't remember anymore

Neo Emolga
03-14-2004, 07:21 AM
I dreamed an episode from Nascar Racers once, but with the cast of Stargate SG1. XD And the boy I had a crush on was there too... :x
I can't really explain it, but it was WEIRD! O_O I had to go into a submarine, get something out of the ocean or something... Can't remember anymore

Well, at least I'm not the only one who feels dreams are a harassment to my sanity...

Scizor
03-14-2004, 07:29 AM
well, i have this dream many times :

I'm on my bike, in the neighberhoud, and I fell down with the back of my head on the stones . After that i was rolling in to the wter left to it..... very strange :confused:

Jessu
03-14-2004, 07:49 AM
One time, I had a dream about Ash and Misty getting married. Here is how the wedding went:

Priest: Ash, do you take-
Misty: OH SHUTUP YOU *BEEP* PRIEST!!! I HATE YOU AND YOUR *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* BOOK!!
Ash: Quiet now, Misty.
Misty: WHY SHOULD I YOU *BEEP*?! YOU AND YOUR *BEEP* Pokémon ARE *BEEP* STUPID! THIS PLACE IS *BEEP* STUPID! THE WHOLE WORLD IS *BEEP* STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ash: MISTY SHUTUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Misty: 0_0 Hee hee hee...... *BEEP* *BEEP* YOU- YOU- YOU- *BEEP*!
Me: 0.0 Glad I don't cuss like that. :lol:
Misty: WHY DON'T YOU SHUTUP YOU *BEEP*!?
Me: DID YOU JUST CALL ME A *BEEP*?!
Ash: 0-0 My wife and a girl are arguing......
Me: STAY OUT OF IT!!!!
Ash: 0_0
DJ: OK!!!! IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR THE BOQUET THROW!!!!!!!!
Misty: SHUTUP!!!!!! I AIN'T THROWIN' ANYTHING!!!!!!
DJ: *sneaks up behind her and shuvs boquet in her face, roses in it with their thorns still on*
Misty: *pulls boquet off with holes in her head* OWWWW!!!!!!!!
*throws it in Ash's face*
Ash: *boquet falls off and falls on ground* Oiii...... *falls on ground right on top of boquet on his nuts* (no, really, that did happen)
Me: o.0 This is the WEIRDEST wedding I've ever been to.......
Misty: *grabs Ash's clothes and throws them at people* (yes, that happened........) ARE Y'ALL HAPPY NOW?!
Me: *hides eyes like everyone else*
Ash: *gets up, not realizing he was almost naked*
Misty: *hides eyes* ASH!!! YOU'RE NAKED!!!!!
Ash: *rushes into girls' bathroom*
Everyone: *takes hands off of eyes and leave* THIS WAS THE WORSE WEDDING IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!
Me (still there): o.0" Note to self, murder Ash so he won't be the world's stupidest idiot............
May: *walks in and runs into bathroom from a nearby contest and sees Ash naked* ASH!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE IN THE WRONG BATHROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *kicks him in nuts*
Ash: *falls on floor*
Brock: HEY!!!!!!!! WHERE'S ASH!!!!!!!!
Me: He's in the girls bathroom. o.0
Brock: Oi..... when will he be smart enough to go into the boys' bathroom..... *walks over to bathrooms and sees May kicking Ash in the nuts, trying to get Ash into boys' bathroom* WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
May: He was in the girls' bathroom!
Brock: ........ *joins May*
Ash: Ow..... ow...... ow........
Me: *walks to bathrooms* What in the world are y'all doing to Ash?
May&Brock: Punishing him for going into the girls' bathroom.
Me: Ok.............. *walks away*

All that happened...... 0_o"

boltAge
03-14-2004, 09:06 AM
NeoPikachu, according to some random experts in a magazine, they say that dreams repeat themselves, so it's not unusual you keep getting electrocuted or something.

I once dreamt I was in my school. Our school was like a crazy war zone, and there was gun battles all over. There was this geek who sacrificed himself to get me a powerful sniper rifle. Then I was chased by a gigantic 3D golem out of the school. And poop, I woke up. Now now, isn't that an interesting dream? :rolleyes:

plasmaball3000
03-14-2004, 03:02 PM
I once had a dream that one of friend's parents (who are Polish) were invading my house and trying to kill me... I also had a dream that Rita Skeeter (Harry Potter) was trying to kill me... Are you starting to see a pattern here?

boltAge
03-14-2004, 03:08 PM
plasmaball, are you some sort of wanted criminal that everybody wants to kill? :razz:

plasmaball3000
03-14-2004, 03:18 PM
I would hope not ^^. Well, at least I'm not dreaming that I'm the one killing people (of course, I don't remeber a lot of my dreams, so...)

Tamer Marco
03-14-2004, 03:28 PM
I would hope not ^^. Well, at least I'm not dreaming that I'm the one killing people (of course, I don't remeber a lot of my dreams, so...) Well you are popular. :razz:

Another one of my dreams was when I was a pokemon trainer and I had all the pokemon in my banner. It was fun and I battled a lot of gym leaders.

silverfrost
03-14-2004, 03:46 PM
I would hope not ^^. Well, at least I'm not dreaming that I'm the one killing people (of course, I don't remeber a lot of my dreams, so...)

Heh, I've had a few dreams where people have tried to kill me. x_x;; Most of the time, it's just random people I've never seen before, too. =b

plasmaball3000
03-14-2004, 03:51 PM
Another one of my dreams was when I was a pokemon trainer and I had all the pokemon in my banner. It was fun and I battled a lot of gym leaders.

I think I've had one Pokemon dream. It involved the french room of my school, a bus and Pokeballs that kept getting smaller so I lost them on the bus.

silverfrost
03-14-2004, 03:52 PM
I think I've had one Pokemon dream. It involved the french room of my school, a bus and Pokeballs that kept getting smaller so I lost them on the bus.

Yeah, I've had a couple pokemon dreams... They weren't very exciting though. It was just me travelling with my pokemon (I don't even remember which ones I had) and it didn't involve battles or anything. I wish they did, though. =b

plasmaball3000
03-14-2004, 04:28 PM
Actually, over the past couple years, I've had a very complex dream every September 27th :rolleyes: .

silverfrost
03-14-2004, 04:32 PM
Actually, over the past couple years, I've had a very complex dream every September 27th :rolleyes: .

Oh, tell us what this complex dream is about. =b Or is it not the same every time?

plasmaball3000
03-14-2004, 04:36 PM
Well, they've been different. I did have one though that had me in my school and some sort of career day thing. It was mostly that it was so long that I really remember it.

silverfrost
03-14-2004, 04:39 PM
Well, they've been different. I did have one though that had me in my school and some sort of career day thing. It was mostly that it was so long that I really remember it.

Ah I know what ya mean. Every so often I have dreams that are actually vivid and make sense. Those are the ones that make me think, I guess- not the messed up, crazy dreams.

Neo Emolga
03-14-2004, 05:07 PM
Okay, I had the freakest dream last night. I dreamed my brother and I were trying to cook Freddy Kruger in an oven alive in an attempt to kill him. We tried to keep the oven door shut while he banged on it, slowly cooking to death. Suddenly, his hand tears through the tiny glass panel and slices some of my brother's fingers off. I'm still holding on to the door and then my mom comes around and shows us how to amplify the heat in the oven just by turning a tiny dial the two of us have overlooked. In just seconds, Freddy is reduced to ash and dust.

I should really start getting to sleep sooner...

Tamer Marco
03-14-2004, 05:10 PM
Okay, I had the freakest dream last night. I dreamed my brother and I were trying to cook Freddy Kruger in an oven alive in an attempt to kill him. We tried to keep the oven door shut while he banged on it, slowly cooking to death. Suddenly, his hand tears through the tiny glass panel and slices some of my brother's fingers off. I'm still holding on to the door and then my mom comes around and shows us how to amplify the heat in the oven just by turning a tiny dial the two of us have overlooked. In just seconds, Freddy is reduced to ash and dust.

I should really start getting to sleep sooner... Thats just wierd. :confused: :eh:

Neo Emolga
03-14-2004, 05:12 PM
Thats just wierd. :confused: :eh:

Most of my dreams are like that, but usually aren't as violent. Weird is pretty much an understatement for some of my freaky dreams...

silverfrost
03-14-2004, 05:17 PM
Most of my dreams are like that, but usually aren't as violent. Weird is pretty much an understatement for some of my freaky dreams...

lol... That is quite an odd dream though. Cooking Freddie Kruger? XD

Tamer Marco
03-14-2004, 05:19 PM
Most of my dreams are like that, but usually aren't as violent. Weird is pretty much an understatement for some of my freaky dreams... The worst dream I had was losing my head.

Neo Emolga
03-14-2004, 05:24 PM
Hands down, the worst dream I ever had was the one where my dad went on a killing spree and I had to shoot him. I don't want to really want to get into details with that one...

Tamer Marco
03-14-2004, 05:26 PM
Hands down, the worst dream I ever had was the one where my dad went on a killing spree and I had to shoot him. I don't want to really want to get into details with that one... Oohh do you eat pizza with pepperoni or spicy food before you go to bed? That'll give you nightmares.

silverfrost
03-14-2004, 05:28 PM
Actually, whenever I eat anything before I go to bed, I have nightmares. It's not just spicy foods with me.

Neo Emolga
03-14-2004, 05:31 PM
Oohh do you eat pizza with pepperoni or spicy food before you go to bed? That'll give you nightmares.

Supposely, if you drink milk and eat cheese or yogurt you'll have much better dreams. I've tried that and it hasn't worked.

Also, there's something that says if you fall asleep lying on your back, you'll remember your dream better than if you sleep on your side or on your stomach.

silverfrost
03-14-2004, 05:33 PM
Supposely, if you drink milk and eat cheese or yogurt you'll have much better dreams. I've tried that and it hasn't worked.

Also, there's something that says if you fall asleep lying on your back, you'll remember your dream better than if you sleep on your side or on your stomach.

Hm, interesting... I'll have to try that. =b I'm used to sleeping on my stomach, though. heh

Tamer Marco
03-14-2004, 05:55 PM
I can't say cause I twist and turn a lot.

silverfrost
03-14-2004, 06:04 PM
I can't say cause I twist and turn a lot.

Yeah, I occasionally sleep on my side... but I have trouble sleeping on my back.

Neo Emolga
03-14-2004, 06:14 PM
I constantly change position to get comfortable. Most of the time I sleep on my stomach.

Tamer Marco
03-14-2004, 06:15 PM
Yeah, I occasionally sleep on my side... but I have trouble sleeping on my back. I like to sleep on my back a lot. I don't wanna end up like the elephant man!

silverfrost
03-14-2004, 06:17 PM
I like to sleep on my back a lot. I don't wanna end up like the elephant man!

The elephant man, eh? What are you talking about? o_0;;;

plasmaball3000
03-14-2004, 06:19 PM
I normally sleep on my side. But if you want to remember your dreams, it helps when you wake up slowly. Because you only dream in REM sleep (like at the beginning and end of sleep), if you wake up suddenly, you will either not reach REM or it wont be gradual enough.

Neo Emolga
03-14-2004, 06:20 PM
The elephant man, eh? What are you talking about? o_0;;;

It's about a deformed man who falls in love despite the way he looks.

But I don't see how your sleep position would affect the way you look... :confused:

Tamer Marco
03-14-2004, 07:14 PM
It's about a deformed man who falls in love despite the way he looks.

But I don't see how your sleep position would affect the way you look... :confused: 0_o? No he died from sleeping on his stomach. He needed more air than most people and his pillow suffocated him.

VenusaurTrainer
03-14-2004, 08:16 PM
0_o? No he died from sleeping on his stomach. He needed more air than most people and his pillow suffocated him.

I had a dream 2 nights ago that a girl asked me out. And the next day the same girl asked me out. Weird.

Neo Emolga
03-14-2004, 08:22 PM
0_o? No he died from sleeping on his stomach. He needed more air than most people and his pillow suffocated him.

Okay, then I was thinking of completely different...

That would make sense...

silverfrost
03-15-2004, 12:47 AM
I had a dream 2 nights ago that a girl asked me out. And the next day the same girl asked me out. Weird.

XD That's pretty weird. I wish that would happen to me. :wink: heh j/k

Sutiivun
03-15-2004, 12:50 AM
Yeah, that'd be pretty strange. Hopefully the person in my dream (if I had one like this) wouldn't be someone that I really dislike. That would stink... :lol:

Neo Emolga
03-15-2004, 02:10 AM
I'd never want to make my dreams a reality. Some of them are so weird and freaky. :eek:

Sutiivun
03-15-2004, 02:19 AM
Once I was getting chased by a guy with a shark head inside a boat. Strange. :eek:

Some of my dreams do come true. Once, I dreamed about myself walking to various stores buying stuff and all of that junk. I saw my friend at Russo's Book Store where they also sell many different types of cards. I saw him buying some Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I didn't think much of it until I got on to the bus and he said, "Hey Stephen, I went to Russo's last night and I bought a couple packs of Invasion of Chaos!" I was all, weird! :eek:

silverfrost
03-15-2004, 02:22 AM
I'd never want to make my dreams a reality. Some of them are so weird and freaky. :eek:

Well that all depends on how cool the dream is. Most of the time, mine aren't too terrible. =b

[Fair]
03-15-2004, 03:44 AM
Well, last night before I fell asleep, I was thinking about the URPG Times... Then I fell asleep, and the entire dream was about me sitting in front of my computer screen, posting messages on PE2K, and talking to you peeps and/or homies in a giant chat room...

Lol, that was... Erm, odd... Does anybody else ever dream about this place?

masaki
03-15-2004, 03:49 AM
I once dreamt I was in my school. Our school was like a crazy war zone, and there was gun battles all over. There was this geek who sacrificed himself to get me a powerful sniper rifle. Then I was chased by a gigantic 3D golem out of the school. And poop, I woke up. Now now, isn't that an interesting dream? :rolleyes:
Ya know. I have had a dream like 10 times almost just like that. Except the navy,army, and marines were all in the firght. It was probably the most violen't thing I have ever seen. I woke up I was sweating like crazy and I had an open cut on my leg it freaked me out even though I knew it was one of the 30-60 bug-bites I have on my legs. I don't even want to think about what it means even if I think I know what it may mean.

']Well, last night before I fell asleep, I was thinking about the URPG Times... Then I fell asleep, and the entire dream was about me sitting in front of my computer screen, posting messages on PE2K, and talking to you peeps and/or homies in a giant chat room...

Lol, that was... Erm, odd... Does anybody else ever dream about this place?
If you count like 20 dreams about it yes.

Once I was getting chased by a guy with a shark head inside a boat. Strange. :eek:

Some of my dreams do come true. Once, I dreamed about myself walking to various stores buying stuff and all of that junk. I saw my friend at Russo's Book Store where they also sell many different types of cards. I saw him buying some Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I didn't think much of it until I got on to the bus and he said, "Hey Stephen, I went to Russo's last night and I bought a couple packs of Invasion of Chaos!" I was all, weird! :eek:

I have dreamed about my friend buying a laptop and the next day he told me he got one yesterday.

Sutiivun
03-15-2004, 03:57 AM
It's very odd how your dreams can come true but hey, that's life! :cool:

Neo Emolga
03-15-2004, 04:19 AM
Having a dream come real hasn't ever happened to me. Honestly, I hope it says that way, considering some of the dreams I have. And then again, some of them are so whacked that it could never happen, not ever.

Or at least, not in this lifetime...

Pink Yoshi
03-15-2004, 03:18 PM
I always have odd dreams involving me and my friends' RP characters; Pink Yoshi, Blue Boo, Siro, Dream Yoshi, Invader Zim, Lunar Yoshi... ODD.

Once I had a dream that my brother broke his leg and the next day he did :eek:

Sutiivun
03-15-2004, 03:22 PM
The dream-come-true thing strikes again! That's pretty unfortunate how your brother broke his leg. :sad:

Pink Yoshi
03-15-2004, 03:26 PM
Yes, unfortunate, but the only up side is that he didnt have much time to annoy me lol. Little brothers=annoying ^-^;

Sutiivun
03-15-2004, 11:32 PM
I know what you mean. I have a little brother also. He's annoying! :mad:

plasmaball3000
03-16-2004, 12:09 AM
The younger brother in my family would be me. I actually just ignore my sister most of the time though (she has a bit of a temper, but I guess most people would say someting like that about thier sibling)

Sutiivun
03-16-2004, 12:10 AM
Heh, I sometimes feel sorry for the younger ones. Even though my brother tells on me all of the time! :mad:

Sophie
03-16-2004, 02:58 AM
I don't usually dream, so when I do, it's a big deal for me. and recently, I've been having the same dream over and over again for like 1 month or something that Michael's dying and it's killing me knowing that he's about to die and there's nothing I can do to save him.

Sutiivun
03-16-2004, 03:01 AM
Man, that would stink. I usually just see blackness... :shifty:

silverfrost
03-16-2004, 03:07 AM
I don't usually dream, so when I do, it's a big deal for me. and recently, I've been having the same dream over and over again for like 1 month or something that Michael's dying and it's killing me knowing that he's about to die and there's nothing I can do to save him.

Aw, that's so depressing Sophie. Then again, reoccuring dreams usually aren't very happy. =/

Sutiivun
03-16-2004, 03:11 AM
Yeah, usually recurring dreams aren't happy ones. It's just life... :think:

plasmaball3000
03-16-2004, 03:23 AM
Yeah, whenever someone is dying in a dream and you can't do anything about it... Meh, it stinks.

Sophie
03-16-2004, 03:35 AM
Thanks for comments guys. much appreciated.

It's sadder, and creepier if you're in love with the guy that's in your dream who's dying.

plasmaball3000
03-16-2004, 12:48 PM
It's sadder, and creepier if you're in love with the guy that's in your dream who's dying.

I can't say that something like that has happened to me, Sophie. I did have a dream in which everyone in my family drowned, though.

Jet
03-16-2004, 01:32 PM
Thanks for comments guys. much appreciated.

Yeah... I dreamt something like that once... I was freaked out... but then, as time passes by, she's not dead... (childhood crush, don't even see her now, but my mom does). Try to relax, it could be a sign that you should just care and be more close to him. Be optimistic. ^_^

Sutiivun
03-16-2004, 02:48 PM
Yeah, I've had dreams about my family dying in a freak accident when I wasn't there. It's sad... :cry:

boltAge
03-16-2004, 03:15 PM
When I was young, I had a terrible dream. Very terrible one.

I dreamt some random thing was attacking our country, and my dad and sister were rooted to the ground like vegetables. My mum was in the lift buying some sort of medicine from a random guy for my sis and dad, I dunno where I was. It was very freaky, especially when my dad and sis were rooted to the ground X_X

Sutiivun
03-16-2004, 03:18 PM
Yeah, it's pretty scary when you're family is dying and you can't do anything about it... :sad:

Agent Orange
03-17-2004, 02:08 AM
I had a Dream last night where the Cat in the Hat was chasing me around with an axe, trying to kill me. Thats what I get for mixing "The Cat in the Hat" and "The Texas chainsaw massicres" before bed. :P

silverfrost
03-17-2004, 02:12 AM
I had a Dream last night where the Cat in the Hat was chasing me around with an axe, trying to kill me. Thats what I get for mixing "The Cat in the Hat" and "The Texas chainsaw massicres" before bed. :P

Haha. First of all, Dr. Seuss characters are just creepy... and Texas Chainsaw Massacre is a great yet very scary movie. Must've been quite the disturbing dream. =b

Neo Emolga
03-17-2004, 02:17 AM

Gad... that's not funny. But yes, Michael Meyers's face when he dressed as the Cat in the Hat is enough to freak the skin off of anyone. Texas Chainsaw Massacre was just a supplement to the madness.

I hope you have better dreams than that in the future... :frown:

Agent Orange
03-17-2004, 02:19 AM
Yeah....very disturbing.
Thanks NP.

DO NOT MIX THESE MOVIES.

Toy Story and Chuckie
Honey I shrunk the kids and a really long and boring infomercal about a vaccum.
The land before time and Jurrasic park. XD
Telitubbies (ick.) and The Texas Chainsaw Massicres.

Samus Aran
03-17-2004, 02:36 AM
LOL those are GOOD
my dad even got that

ok
can any one translate this?

Me: CM puppies?

Friend: MR no puppies

Me: OSMN puppies,
CMPN?

Friend: LIB!
MR puppies!

:mrgreen:

Neo Emolga
03-17-2004, 02:39 AM
Yeah....very disturbing.
Thanks NP.

DO NOT MIX THESE MOVIES.

Toy Story and Chuckie
Honey I shrunk the kids and a really long and boring infomercal about a vaccum.
The land before time and Jurrasic park. XD
Telitubbies (ick.) and The Texas Chainsaw Massicres.

Yeah, I could agree with that. Some others might include:

Gangs of New York and Forrest Gump
The Rock and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Braveheart and Any episode of Hey Arnold!
And this one I HIGHLY don't suggest:
Super Mario Brothers: The movie and Monty Phython: The Meaning of Life

Not that I've acutally tried mixing those, but I know they could produce disasterous results...

Agent Orange
03-17-2004, 02:39 AM
You wouldent believe some of the bizzare dreams you can get depending on what you saw before you fell asleep. :lol:

Shroomish
03-17-2004, 05:03 AM
You wouldent believe some of the bizzare dreams you can get depending on what you saw before you fell asleep. :lol:
Heh, yeah but sometimes it has nothing to do with stuff you saw before you went to sleep.

Heh, I don't know if this counts as an actual dream because it was a lucid one and I was in controle of it but still. I had to think of something else to do in a lucid dream besides flying so I decided to do this. :)
I dreamed that I had the power to controle people's minds. I'd just look into their eyes and there'd be this green glow like thing and they'd do whatever I told them. ^_^
I just basically made them do stupid crap or made them give me all their money. >:E
I need to think of better ways to have fun in dreams. I'm running out of ideas.

Sutiivun
03-17-2004, 05:11 AM
Woah, that would be the coolest dream! Controlling everyone's minds... *Gets an evil look in his eye*

Shroomish
03-17-2004, 06:58 AM
Woah, that would be the coolest dream! Controlling everyone's minds... *Gets an evil look in his eye*
It is cool, that's why I love lucid dreams. ^_^

Imagine having the entire world to yourself, being able to do whatever you want with absolutly no consaquences.... Wonderful.

Jessu
03-17-2004, 07:10 AM
But it would be kinda boring though, in a way. But yet again, it's fun. :dance:

Shroomish
03-17-2004, 07:59 AM
But it would be kinda boring though, in a way. But yet again, it's fun. :dance:
Well, it's not like every dream one has is lucid. (I average about 1-2 a week.) So, there's still room for those crazy, off-the-wall dreams that your mind conjures up all by itself. :smile:

Jessu
03-17-2004, 08:24 AM
Yeah.

One time, I had a dream I lived in a mansion, and I owned every Pokemon game, every console, and every Game Boy. There was a new Game Boy, that called Game Boy Master. 0_o" And Pokemon Pearl, Diamond, and Emerald were out. 0_0" And they were real. And every time I wanted something, I'd just like punch numbers on my cell phone, call my butler, and he got me whatever I wanted. And when I said to him, "Get the scientists to invent real-life Pokemon." he did that and brought into my room, a real-life Mew! I looked out my window and saw the other 385 roaming around, far and wide.

That dream was AWESOME!!!

Neo Emolga
03-17-2004, 02:15 PM
Yeah.

One time, I had a dream I lived in a mansion, and I owned every Pokemon game, every console, and every Game Boy. There was a new Game Boy, that called Game Boy Master. 0_o" And Pokemon Pearl, Diamond, and Emerald were out. 0_0" And they were real. And every time I wanted something, I'd just like punch numbers on my cell phone, call my butler, and he got me whatever I wanted. And when I said to him, "Get the scientists to invent real-life Pokemon." he did that and brought into my room, a real-life Mew! I looked out my window and saw the other 385 roaming around, far and wide.

That dream was AWESOME!!!

I've never even had something close to that. I very rarely actually have a good dream, most of the time they're either weird or they're downright nasty.

Sutiivun
03-17-2004, 02:56 PM
Wow, I wish I had a dream like that, CM! I usually never have dreams though... :sad:

Pink Yoshi
03-17-2004, 07:51 PM
I have dreams like almost every two days...

My dreams are different depending on the people ive talked to. But I have a very ODD dream yesterday...

I was a charamander, my best RL friend was a squritle, my best OL friend was a pikachu, and this other friend of mine was a bulbasaur, and we were walking around on the moon collecting peices of cheese. There were horses floating around 0_0'' And I kissed the pikachu O_O

........O_O

Sutiivun
03-17-2004, 10:43 PM
Now that.... that's just scary! :eek: :eek:

Pink Yoshi
03-18-2004, 12:23 AM
AND THE SCARY PART WAS... That Pikachu was a boy.

....im a girl O_O

Neo Emolga
03-18-2004, 12:32 AM
AND THE SCARY PART WAS... That Pikachu was a boy.

....im a girl O_O

Uh oh, you're in trouble now. But just take it from me...

Most dreams really don't mean anything. I just see them a gibberish movies where you're the star of the show.

Pink Yoshi
03-18-2004, 12:46 AM
Once a month I have a dream that actually comes true o_o

Like I say, my life is a chain of odd and weird events. Heh. Another dream I had was real stupid though.

A whole bunch of my friends (their characters anyway, and all boys too) were trying to open a pinapple and us girls wanted to help, and they were all saying "No no, you WOMEN cant handle this job".

...odd...

Neo Emolga
03-18-2004, 12:48 AM
Once a month I have a dream that actually comes true o_o

Like I say, my life is a chain of odd and weird events. Heh. Another dream I had was real stupid though.

A whole bunch of my friends (their characters anyway, and all boys too) were trying to open a pinapple and us girls wanted to help, and they were all saying "No no, you WOMEN cant handle this job".

...odd...

Okay... That sounds completely random. Why a pineapple, of all things to try and open up?

Pink Yoshi
03-18-2004, 01:01 AM
Okay... That sounds completely random. Why a pineapple, of all things to try and open up?

I gots no idea but one of them tried to crack it open on my head XD

Neo Emolga
03-18-2004, 01:14 AM
I gots no idea but one of them tried to crack it open on my head XD

Okay, that would get me fighting. I would never be a part of lunacy like that.

Pink Yoshi
03-18-2004, 01:19 AM
Okay, that would get me fighting. I would never be a part of lunacy like that.

Yup. I woke up as soon as it hit me lol. My life is odd.

Neo Emolga
03-18-2004, 01:29 AM
Yup. I woke up as soon as it hit me lol. My life is odd.

Nah, just your dreams are. But so are mine. Mine are a whole lot more violent as well. I guess I play way too many first person shooters and listen to hard, metal rock.

Pink Yoshi
03-18-2004, 01:36 AM
Both my life and dreams. I talk to too many odd people online such as the following...

Blue Boo
Invader Zim
Crystal Koopa
Tommy Koopa
Lunar Yoshi
Dream Yoshi
some more...

They are ALWAYS in my dreams for some reason. odd o_o

Lucky Flareon
03-18-2004, 02:44 AM
My dream was just as boring as the day was. I was talking to someone and then I wasn't paying attention and when they paused I said Yea. They said Yea what? I asked you how old are you...

It reminded me of me, but it was boring. Meh, and all that took my whole 1/2 of sleep. -.-

silverfrost
03-18-2004, 02:51 AM
My dream was just as boring as the day was. I was talking to someone and then I wasn't paying attention and when they paused I said Yea. They said Yea what? I asked you how old are you...

It reminded me of me, but it was boring. Meh, and all that took my whole 1/2 of sleep. -.-

Heh, yeah. Some of my dreams are just normal and boring like that. I'll be having a typical conversation with a friend or something... Pretty pointless.

Lucky Flareon
03-18-2004, 02:53 AM
Yea, and then some are totally boring. Once I was dreaming I was walking down a hallway...

And thats it. "/

silverfrost
03-18-2004, 02:56 AM
Yea, and then some are totally boring. Once I was dreaming I was walking down a hallway...

And thats it. "/

XD Yeah. I've had dreams in which I'm just... well, standing at my locker. x_x; I'm not sure what the point of that is, but oh well.

Lucky Flareon
03-18-2004, 02:58 AM
Lol, probley a boring day reflection or something.

Sutiivun
03-18-2004, 03:47 AM
Once I dreamed of me eating a sandwich...

... -_-;;;

Neo Emolga
03-18-2004, 05:07 AM
I hate having dreams about driving a car. I ALWAYS drive like a complete maniac, even though I don't mean to. The breaks don't work and the car never slows down. Next thing I know, I'm running over medians and smacking the backs of other cars. I fly right through red lights like they aren't even there, and I'm constantly cutting people off.

I NEVER drive like that in real life.

Sutiivun
03-18-2004, 05:10 AM
Yeah, in my dreams where you drive a car, you can only go faster. :biggrin:

Pink Yoshi
03-18-2004, 10:54 PM
Once I had a dream that I was eating chicken...

...yum.

silverfrost
03-19-2004, 12:28 AM
I hate having dreams about driving a car. I ALWAYS drive like a complete maniac, even though I don't mean to. The breaks don't work and the car never slows down. Next thing I know, I'm running over medians and smacking the backs of other cars. I fly right through red lights like they aren't even there, and I'm constantly cutting people off.

I NEVER drive like that in real life.

Sure ya don't, NP. =b

lol, Pink Yoshi... that's a pretty fun dream I suppose. ._.

Pink Yoshi
03-19-2004, 12:48 AM
That dream was so silly though, everything was blank, and there was a table with that white tablecloth and a normal chair, and on the table with a huge silver plate with chicken nuggets on it. And I was sitting in front of it banging my fists on the table while holding forks like I wanted something.

XD

silverfrost
03-19-2004, 12:50 AM
That dream was so silly though, everything was blank, and there was a table with that white tablecloth and a normal chair, and on the table with a huge silver plate with chicken nuggets on it. And I was sitting in front of it banging my fists on the table while holding forks like I wanted something.

XD

XD That is pretty funny. You banged your fists until you got your chicken. =b

Pink Yoshi
03-19-2004, 12:57 AM
XD That is pretty funny. You banged your fists until you got your chicken. =b

LOL it sounds even funnier when you put it that way :clap:

silverfrost
03-19-2004, 12:59 AM
LOL it sounds even funnier when you put it that way :clap:

Heh. No matter which way it's put, it's pretty weird. =b

Pink Yoshi
03-19-2004, 01:13 AM
Heh. No matter which way it's put, it's pretty weird. =b

Yea ^^; But I gotta go surf now, bye

Sutiivun
03-19-2004, 01:15 AM
Yea ^^; But I gotta go surf now, byeSurf's up, dude! j/k That is a pretty funny dream, Pink Yoshi. "I want my Chicken!" :lol:

Tamer Marco
03-19-2004, 05:13 PM
OMG that is so funny!

Pink Yoshi
03-19-2004, 06:17 PM
Another odd dream...

...Today I had a dream that it was going to be a heat day and when I woke up it said 98 degree's outside :eek:

My life is odd....

Tamer Marco
03-19-2004, 08:37 PM
Another odd dream...

...Today I had a dream that it was going to be a heat day and when I woke up it said 98 degree's outside :eek:

My life is odd.... 98!? :eek: I wish I lived where you lived!

Sutiivun
03-19-2004, 11:51 PM
Heh, 98 is a good day in the summertime where I live... IT STINKS!!! :mad:

Neo Emolga
03-20-2004, 12:02 AM
It's pretty rare in NJ that the temp goes above 100. But when it does... ugh. We're so not used to it.

I think 85 is the most comfortable temp.

Sutiivun
03-20-2004, 12:07 AM
Heh, it usually goes over 100 where I live but sometimes it reaches 110. UGGH!!!!! :mad:

Agent Orange
03-20-2004, 12:12 AM
Where I am its a lovely shorts and pool temp of 28 degrees! :wall:

Sutiivun
03-20-2004, 12:16 AM
Uhhh.... we're sorta getting off topic. I didn't have a dream last night... :doh:

Agent Orange
03-20-2004, 12:19 AM
I dreampt I had my face pressed up agenst an off tv...oh wait no...no dream last night... :lol:

Sutiivun
03-20-2004, 12:31 AM
Heh, that would be a funny dream! :lol:

Tamer Marco
03-20-2004, 01:41 AM
Did I tell you guys about my dream with the squriells and the squriell empire?

Sutiivun
03-20-2004, 02:11 AM
No, that sounds interesting... TELL! TELL! :lol:

Jisaku the Dragon Tamer
03-20-2004, 02:35 AM
I have lots of weird YuGiOh! dreams. In the one, Kaiba and I are in the library at my school and he's talking to me about stocks but I don't understand a word he's saying because he's speaking Japanese! I was really mad at him because he forgot to turn on the English subtitles so he calls over this librarian who holds cue cards over his head whenever he talks so I can understand him. I then realize how boring stocks are, even when he's explaining them -_-;

Recently I had another dream; it was about the annual tryouts to play YGO characters in the show. I did my hair up like Yugi's and met the actor who played Seto Kaiba in the last season, who was actually pretty nice and had a sense of humor. The auditions were held at my friend's house which was attatched to my school (weird).

By far the strangest was the one where Yami Yugi and the good Bakura were making out. :eek: :eek: When I woke up, I felt the weirdest desire to wash my mouth out with soap.

Scorch Ry
03-20-2004, 03:32 AM
I remember years ago...for 5 years, I used to have that same dream every year.

I would be in my room...crying and alone. Then, I would hear my mother calling me outside. I was also in my pajamas. As I walked outside, it was midnight and she ran down the street. Then, I would see tons of strangers in my home, watching television, taking naps, taking showers, everything. Then, it would end with me crying and with myself holding a note to my hand saying, "Let Things Go".

Now, I don't have that dream anymore because I know what that meant. Years ago, my first cat died, and I thought I caused it. I went downstairs and fed my cat her usual food....she began eating it. Five minutes later, I went back down there and she was dead...lying there helplessly. I thought I caused the death of my cat, and I cut myself on my arm to resemble the pain my cat probably went through. Then, finally...four years later, I found out that my cat was pregnant and she had a disease. Once eating, it would eat her insides out, giving her a shock to the heart, instantly dying. Now, I have peaceful dreams...about one day, hoping that my cat comes back to life......because I miss her sooo much. That's why I have my cute, little cat SAM!!!!! *Hugs Sam tight and heads to bed*. Thank you for reading about my crisis dream.

Agent Orange
03-20-2004, 03:37 AM
I have lots of weird YuGiOh! dreams. In the one, Kaiba and I are in the library at my school and he's talking to me about stocks but I don't understand a word he's saying because he's speaking Japanese! I was really mad at him because he forgot to turn on the English subtitles so he calls over this librarian who holds cue cards over his head whenever he talks so I can understand him. I then realize how boring stocks are, even when he's explaining them -_-;

Recently I had another dream; it was about the annual tryouts to play YGO characters in the show. I did my hair up like Yugi's and met the actor who played Seto Kaiba in the last season, who was actually pretty nice and had a sense of humor. The auditions were held at my friend's house which was attatched to my school (weird).

By far the strangest was the one where Yami Yugi and the good Bakura were making out. :eek: :eek: When I woke up, I felt the weirdest desire to wash my mouth out with soap.

ROTFLMAO! That is so funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scorch Ry
03-20-2004, 08:09 PM
My dream every year eight years ago was very horrible....until I realized that I had to stop blaming myself for my cat's death, when it wasn't my fault at all.........if I didn't feed her, she would have starved to death anyway...at least she's not suffering anymore.

silverfrost
03-20-2004, 08:13 PM
I remember years ago...for 5 years, I used to have that same dream every year.

I would be in my room...crying and alone. Then, I would hear my mother calling me outside. I was also in my pajamas. As I walked outside, it was midnight and she ran down the street. Then, I would see tons of strangers in my home, watching television, taking naps, taking showers, everything. Then, it would end with me crying and with myself holding a note to my hand saying, "Let Things Go".

Now, I don't have that dream anymore because I know what that meant. Years ago, my first cat died, and I thought I caused it. I went downstairs and fed my cat her usual food....she began eating it. Five minutes later, I went back down there and she was dead...lying there helplessly. I thought I caused the death of my cat, and I cut myself on my arm to resemble the pain my cat probably went through. Then, finally...four years later, I found out that my cat was pregnant and she had a disease. Once eating, it would eat her insides out, giving her a shock to the heart, instantly dying. Now, I have peaceful dreams...about one day, hoping that my cat comes back to life......because I miss her sooo much. That's why I have my cute, little cat SAM!!!!! *Hugs Sam tight and heads to bed*. Thank you for reading about my crisis dream.

=/ That's pretty sad... Well, losing a pet is never easy. I've lost quite a few during my life. Everyone has to go through that, though.

Scorch Ry
03-21-2004, 02:56 AM
I know. Now, I let it go...and I am alot happier with my cat, Sam!!! I am definately gonna be out of schoo when my cat dies.....he's so lovable and important to me...

Jessu
03-21-2004, 03:41 AM
Last night, I had a dream about Pokemon Colosseum. It went like this. I was playing, and there was this weird part at the end of the game. You see, the male player and his 'assistant' were in their tower, and there was a silver Charizard jet. The evil orginization's leader was flying overhead and he passed by, and the male character said, "Ok, hop on, we're going on a wild ride." And they both hopped on and the ceiling opened up. The jet went up and went fast, then the camera went to the male player's eyes. You had to keep up with him on your Charizard jet so you could battle him. Then, I caught up with him, and we battled. He had strong Pokemon, and my Pokemon whipped his butt.

It was weird....

My dad played it, but he kept on losing. Then I'm all like, "Move over, let the expert do this." Then, I kept up with him, defeated them, and beat the game.

Scorch Ry
03-21-2004, 03:46 AM
Wow...that's an interesting dream! About Pokemon Colosseum...very intriguing!

Jessu
03-21-2004, 03:55 AM
Yeah. But it probably means that I'll get it in the future. I'm not sure. But all my dreams have meanings. One time, when I was 4, I was super scared of thunder and lightning, and I was still awake, and I hid under my pillow, and I was STILL awake (my eyes were WIDE open) and I dreamed about crayons. Ain't that weird?

KCash
03-21-2004, 06:37 AM
I have had a dream the past two nights. I have been trying to figure them out and i think i have. Conclusion: Guess I am really a cold blooded killer. Its really weird cause its like a two part episode and i havent had a dream in a long time (well one that i can remember). It went like this:

All the people that get on my nerves at my school were over at my house and we were having a killer party when all the sudden a man across the street was in a white tower. He had a rifle and was scoping everyone out and taken them out one by one. I kept having to go to my moms car or go outside to get someone or something like that and I would have to sneak past the guy with the rifle. People started to drop like flies and it was hard to keep people out of my house cause the doors always seemed to get unlocked everytime i tried to lock them. The next night it continued, people dropped like flies and soon my house turned into a hospital. Later on I ended up finding the guy using the sniper on people and i tackled him and the guy ended up being me. Then i started to talk to myself about the Dallas Mavericks :think: and then i woke up.

Pretty weird dream...

Neo Emolga
03-21-2004, 01:34 PM
I have had a dream the past two nights. I have been trying to figure them out and i think i have. Conclusion: Guess I am really a cold blooded killer. Its really weird cause its like a two part episode and i havent had a dream in a long time (well one that i can remember). It went like this:

All the people that get on my nerves at my school were over at my house and we were having a killer party when all the sudden a man across the street was in a white tower. He had a rifle and was scoping everyone out and taken them out one by one. I kept having to go to my moms car or go outside to get someone or something like that and I would have to sneak past the guy with the rifle. People started to drop like flies and it was hard to keep people out of my house cause the doors always seemed to get unlocked everytime i tried to lock them. The next night it continued, people dropped like flies and soon my house turned into a hospital. Later on I ended up finding the guy using the sniper on people and i tackled him and the guy ended up being me. Then i started to talk to myself about the Dallas Mavericks :think: and then i woke up.

Pretty weird dream...

Oh man, that would freak me out. Ah, now I know where all these ideas for horror fics comes from! j/k.

Actually, The Burning Desire, a fic I never finished because it was going nowhere was totally from a weird dream I had. The first part was from a dream, but the second one was totally made up. Which was weird since I had trouble writing where the dream had left off.

Pink Yoshi
03-21-2004, 01:41 PM
Ok... Those idiots in my dreams finally opened up that pinnapple XD Although HOW they opened it was really.... O.O

It started off with the boys doing stupid things trying to open it, then when they finally gave up Zim gave me and the stupid thing and I opened it with a knife. Heh. There was HONEY inside of the pinnapple (thats probablly cus my mom made me drink honey when I was sick yesterday) O.O And I gave half of the thing to him O_O and he gave an 8th of it to Gir O_O And everyone else was begging for some O_O And we were blushing 0_0

EEEEEEEEEEE.............. O_O

Half a Dollar
03-21-2004, 02:59 PM
I had a dream about Pokemon Colosseum where I was Wes (main char) and I was fighting that disco boos Miror B. He takes off the glasses to be...dun dun dun! It was TT. o_O. Then I woke up. I'm like WTH!?!

Jessu
03-21-2004, 03:26 PM
I had that same dream last night! THAT'S WEIRD!!

Pink Yoshi
03-21-2004, 03:46 PM
O_o Ive Had That Dream Before Too! Odd...!!!

Sutiivun
03-21-2004, 04:21 PM
Whoa, maybe the game makes you have the dream someway... :think:

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 05:52 PM
Weird... I never had a dream about pokemon.

Pink Yoshi
03-21-2004, 06:17 PM
Weird... I never had a dream about pokemon.

NEVER?! Gawd, thats not right. :snooty:

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 06:22 PM
NEVER?! Gawd, thats not right. :snooty: It's not that important anymore. Kids stuff is just fading away...

Oh and about the squriel dream. The squriels were after the giant nut and they found out the humans took it. So they grouped up and killed the humans til they found the nut. They called me thier leader and I got to see the Squriel empire base. Man it was funny.

plasmaball3000
03-21-2004, 06:39 PM
It's not that important anymore. Kids stuff is just fading away...

Heh, I wish it could still be 1999.

Oh and about the squriel dream. The squriels were after the giant nut and they found out the humans took it. So they grouped up and killed the humans til they found the nut. They called me thier leader and I got to see the Squriel empire base. Man it was funny.

Never had a dream like that, though I have had some penguin dreams (don't remeber any, though)

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 06:49 PM
What was you're penguin dream like?

Pink Yoshi
03-21-2004, 07:09 PM
Penguin dreams, lol.......

WHY MUST IN EVERYONE OF MY DREAMS ZIM DOES SOMETHING REALLY EMBARASSING!? WHYYYYYY!?

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 07:12 PM
Penguin dreams, lol.......

WHY MUST IN EVERYONE OF MY DREAMS ZIM DOES SOMETHING REALLY EMBARASSING!? WHYYYYYY!? Who the hell is Zim?

Pink Yoshi
03-21-2004, 07:20 PM
*faces turns red*

Someone! Im not telling! :snooty:

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 07:50 PM
*faces turns red*

Someone! Im not telling! :snooty: Tell me now!

Pink Yoshi
03-21-2004, 07:57 PM
um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um...

...someone!!! A friend of mine!!! Uh... A friend of mine from another site by the nickname of Zim.

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 08:38 PM
um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um...

...someone!!! A friend of mine!!! Uh... A friend of mine from another site by the nickname of Zim. Err.... Okay. now lets get back to dreams.

masaki
03-21-2004, 08:56 PM
Goa I just had a dream I was fighting weird creatures in a video game with two poeple in like a pit of death. I all of a sudden had a creepy flashback. I woke up and my eyes were closed and I thought it was still night. I opened my eyes and it was 8:00. I'm going to a 4 day campout for boyscouts soon. The weird thing is I had that dream the night I first saw .hack sign also and it's been freaking me out. :eek:

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 09:00 PM
Freaky.... You don't have a one track mind for sure.

Sutiivun
03-21-2004, 11:09 PM
Last night I had a dream that my grandpa's and grandma's trash can was a secret portal to a land where if you wished something it would come true. It was fun but I was all, "Why am I in a trash can?" :lol:

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 11:13 PM
Last night I had a dream that my grandpa's and grandma's trash can was a secret portal to a land where if you wished something it would come true. It was fun but I was all, "Why am I in a trash can?" :lol: You most likely had to use the can. (Not funny)

Sutiivun
03-21-2004, 11:21 PM
I don't know about that... hopefully I didn't! :lol:

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 11:24 PM
I don't know about that... hopefully I didn't! :lol: It's in my prayers. Look at the squriell empire dream. It is silly!

Sutiivun
03-21-2004, 11:27 PM
LOL!!!!! That must've been funny! The squirrels called you their leader?! "Bow to the nut, fools!" lol That would be a cool dream to have! :lol:

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 11:32 PM
LOL!!!!! That must've been funny! The squirrels called you their leader?! "Bow to the nut, fools!" lol That would be a cool dream to have! :lol: I know! It seems that even my dreams are funny. *Gasps* I was dested to be a kick ass comedeian!

Sutiivun
03-21-2004, 11:33 PM
Yep, looks like it! *Gets Marco's autograph* I'm gonna sell it on Ebay! :lol:

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 11:39 PM
Yep, looks like it! *Gets Marco's autograph* I'm gonna sell it on Ebay! :lol: You can be my slave for 20 bucks an hour.

Sutiivun
03-21-2004, 11:41 PM
Yay! *Picks up all of Marco's luggage and carries it to the next plane* :lol:

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 11:47 PM
Yeah okay people... So I got these two dogs a Bull Dog and A Shitso. Who knew they would mate. There was no name I could think of for it so I tried the next best thing. I tried naming it Bull-****. Thank you! You've been a wonderful crowd!

Okay but lets get back to dreams. Have any of you ever dreamed about posting here or being in a DBZ movie?

Sutiivun
03-21-2004, 11:52 PM
I've dreamed about both!

I dreamed that I was sitting in my office chair just posting while eating a Snickers and drinking a Capri Sun. I was posting on the other chat area. What a surprise...

Once I dreamed that I had all of the DBZ powers and I could fly and shoot kamehameha waves and all of that cool stuff. I thwn found myself fighting a cross between Frieza and Piccolo (:eh:) because the little purple circles that were normal Frieza's turned green and his head mutated. It was scary. I beat him by socking him in the stomach and launching a kamehameha wave behind his back! :clap:

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 11:59 PM
Cool! The ice-cream man is outside my driveway. And i'm flat broke cause I spent all my money on Beyblade parts.

Sutiivun
03-22-2004, 12:01 AM
Ahh, I hate it when you're broke and you really want/need something. I have about 4 dollars... :redface:

Ninja Emperor
03-26-2004, 12:38 AM
Well once I saw a dream where I had been a Charizard, but for some reasons I looked like human and I've been hanging around with my fellow fire pokes just like me when some water poks gang started to knock on our door and I told to my fellows to flee trough a window while I would hold that gang and my dream ended when I shooted a fireblast at the door blowing all water gang away,lol! Isn't that was weird?

Sutiivun
03-26-2004, 12:45 AM
Yeah, that is pretty strange if you ask me! :lol:

Tamer Marco
03-26-2004, 12:50 AM
Well once I saw a dream where I had been a Charizard, but for some reasons I looked like human and I've been hanging around with my fellow fire pokes just like me when some water poks gang started to knock on our door and I told to my fellows to flee trough a window while I would hold that gang and my dream ended when I shooted a fireblast at the door blowing all water gang away,lol! Isn't that was weird? Thats just freaky!

Sutiivun
03-26-2004, 12:53 AM
Thats just freaky!Yeah, it is! *Starts going back to squirrel empire to compare* :lol:

Tamer Marco
03-26-2004, 01:49 AM
Yeah, it is! *Starts going back to squirrel empire to compare* :lol: Hey! Not funny!

Ninja Emperor
03-26-2004, 10:37 PM
well I actually seeing a lot better dreams then that, some even got predictions of things that about to happen with me, honest! But last night or was that the night before? I saw adream about Tenchu: Stealth Assassins and I was Rikimaru and about to enter the last stage of a game when the things started to look different and it was not the right storyline and when some weird big guy appeared, I noticed that I was fighting him in front of my college! Can you belive that? Anyways today morning I had beated Rikimaru's storyline of that game, lol!

Pink Yoshi
03-26-2004, 11:57 PM
Today I had another weird dream that I was surfing and pink aliens abducted me.

O_O.

Mechaflame
03-27-2004, 12:14 AM
I had a nightmare. It was a very long nightmare. It was all about me, my little brother, my dad, and my grandpa watching a movie about the Earth falling apart and eventually exploding. Well, the ground started to shake, then cracks formed and lava bursted out. That's when it got weird. Bunnies came out of the screen and we all ran through a huge maze to get outside. More happend, but I can't remember. I only remember little pieces of it...

[Fair]
03-27-2004, 03:20 AM
I've been dreaming about school alot lately, when that's really the last thing I want to be thinking about during Spring Break... :confused:

Agent Orange
03-27-2004, 05:02 PM
Aye. I drempt I was sleeping, then I woke up.....and then I woke up. =P

J/K I didnt dream last night.

Who here dreams in color? I do. I read someplace that some people Dream in Black and White, while others dream in color.

Evanna
03-28-2004, 11:00 AM
I dreamed in color this night, definitaly!
I dreamed a monster was hunting me and some other people down. Pretty scary :shifty: >.> It almost caught us (me and the persons, can't remember who they were), but we got away, and then I woke up.

In another dream I dreamed my brother died. And I had to cry all the time >.> MAN! I dream the weirdest things sometimes. Scary too :/

Ninja Emperor
03-29-2004, 09:18 PM
Hey, anybody dreams about flying in your dreams? I used to like until a year ago or so. It was usualy that I levitated with psychic power or it just were the free falls and they say that people are growing when they are flying in their dreams, but I just turned 21 so, I will not fly in my dreams anymore, lol!

Agent Orange
03-29-2004, 09:20 PM
I did a couple times.

Samus Aran
03-29-2004, 11:05 PM
has any one had those dreams where like you see like 5 seconds of something... and then you wake up
and then you are like liveing your live and all of the sudden you realize that you have seen this defore..
its like
WOH!!
DEJAVOU!

i love thoes

Pink Yoshi
03-30-2004, 12:27 AM
My dreams have always been in color... 'cept for this one digimon dream I had when I was little and had no idea what pokemon was x_x;;

Ive had deja bu dreams all the time... People say im psychic n_n;;

And oh yes... I had a really odd dream. I was in this hotel place in Japan and I saw these odd things...

There was some kid on the roof, and my brother got up there and kicked him off, and he landed in a lake o_0
I found a golden turtle thingy that looked like a Torkoal (sp).
There was some kid from the show Recess running up the wall with FLUDD on his back o_0
There was a volcano coming up out of no where and blue lava was flying from it o_0
One of my friends was talking in Chinese o_0
There were pink aliens surfing in the lake o_0

...my dreams are odd.

Agent Orange
03-30-2004, 12:31 AM
XD XD XD XD XD

LOL!

What did you drink that night?

XD

Pink Yoshi
03-30-2004, 12:51 AM
A whole ton of Sprite!

...or it could be the sea water :shifty:

Agent Orange
03-30-2004, 12:57 AM
LOL.

Sufing accident?

I only see the ocean like 4 or 5 times a year. :P

Jisaku the Dragon Tamer
03-30-2004, 02:01 AM
Hey, anybody dreams about flying in your dreams? I used to like until a year ago or so. It was usualy that I levitated with psychic power or it just were the free falls and they say that people are growing when they are flying in their dreams, but I just turned 21 so, I will not fly in my dreams anymore, lol!

I have lots of flying dreams; i enjoy them immensly. I don't really levitate though; I have wings in place of my arms. It's so awesome; I can feel my feathers and wing resistance/drag. (I have vivid dreams)

In this one, I was flying along the edge of a cliff overlooking the ocean. I remember it being gray with big, frothing waves because a storm was coming; the sky was also gray. I remember trying to fly really high so I could dive really fast. There was one of those speed-clocking decive things they have sometimes along roads for cars. I clocked 30mph the first time, but the second, it started raining and I couldn't fly as high. I also completely missed the clocking device; flew right over it.

Jisaku the Dragon Tamer
03-30-2004, 02:04 AM

I have lots of flying dreams; i enjoy them immensly. I don't really levitate though; I have wings in place of my arms. It's so awesome; I can feel my feathers and wind resistance/drag. (I have vivid dreams)

In this one, I was flying along the edge of a cliff overlooking the ocean. I remember it being gray with big, frothing waves because a storm was coming; the sky was also gray. I remember trying to fly really high so I could dive really fast. There was one of those speed-clocking decive things they have sometimes along roads for cars. I clocked 30mph the first time, but the second, it started raining and I couldn't fly as high. I also completely missed the clocking device; flew right over it.

Jisaku the Dragon Tamer
03-30-2004, 02:08 AM
Okay, I really didn't mean to post that twice.

silverfrost
03-30-2004, 03:15 AM
I have lots of flying dreams; i enjoy them immensly. I don't really levitate though; I have wings in place of my arms. It's so awesome; I can feel my feathers and wind resistance/drag. (I have vivid dreams)

x_x; That's cool, but weird... @_@

Hm, I haven't had too many flying dreams, actually. I remember having one where my friends and I had to go and save someone... so we flew to this house together to help them. I don't really remember it in much more detail than that, lol.