PDA

View Full Version : The Phantom Curse

SpazzedOutRayquaza
06-22-2007, 04:51 PM
OOC:
And two days after the sign up thread opened, we will now RP with 11 people.
That's gotta be some sort of record...

IC:
"Oh my god..." Philip developed a headache. "This can't be..." He went over the facts in his head. Alright. The king's daughter told me to meet on the rock shrine. Maybe I should find it an honor... He thought less and acted more. "Go, Tornado!" He threw the white apricorn into the air, and a large Staraptor came out. "I need you to fly me to the rock shrine. Okay?"
"Screeee!" That piercing shriek always unnerved him. But he knew what it meant. He got on Tornado's back, and she flew him to the shrine.
"Nobody's here... I guess I'll just have to wait." He returned Tornado and waited.

OOC:
Meyh, I'm not that good at starting RPs...

Poke Master
06-22-2007, 04:59 PM
OCC:Speak for yourself..

"Where did she say she wanted us to meet?" Clark asked himself.
"Swellow! Swellow" Ace Flew in the direction of the rock shrine.
"Oh, thanks Ace." I thanked him.
"Can you fly me there?" I asked Ace.
"Swellow?!" He cried in a confused voice.
I had never flew on Ace before and Now I wanted to try.
"Swellow... Swellow!" Ace finally lifted me into the air and off we went, towards the rock shrine.

OCC:I'm not good at RP's either:oops:

Brago
06-22-2007, 05:21 PM
Cool winds soothed the air as Andrew knew he had to met the king's daughter at the shrine. "I have no flying pokemon so go Orion!" Andrew threw the gold pokeball into the air releasing Bronzong from its pokeball. "Teleport me to the rock shrine." Bronzong obeyed releasing rainbow colored auras out into the air and both Orion and Andrew vanished.

OOC: I didn't know what sound Bronzong makes so thats why I didn't put it in.

Shecomora
06-22-2007, 05:25 PM
ooc: i don't think ANYONE is good at starting Rps...unless they have mastered it :oops:

Serriena hurried twords the rock shirne, followed closely by her loyal friend and Pokemon, Vaporeon. Her bare feet were hurt and bleeding from being cut up agensted the sharp rocks, "The princess must have had a good reason for asking me, a mear servant with a Vaporeon, to come here to help her." she wispered, then turned twords her Vaporeon, "Vaporeon! Have you found a place ware we can rest yet?" she asked. The Vaporeon shook her head, "Vay Vaporeon!" the Pokemon said. "COME BACK HERE, SLAVE-GIRL! IT'S NO USE RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR ONLY SORCE OF FOOD AND SHELTER!" came the male voice of Serriena's prevous master. Serrie slowed her running for a secound, but then started running faster then before, I still can't beleave that I'm running away! she thought.

Brago
06-22-2007, 05:29 PM
Andrew and Orion appeared at the rock shrine to see the princess with her back against a rock waiting for the others. "We made it Orion." He looked around trying to find the princess and there she was sitting. "I'm here princess." "Good your here, we'll start the discussion once everyone gets here." the princess replied.

Shecomora
06-22-2007, 05:42 PM
"Vay! Vapor!" Vaporeon exclaimed, running twords a cave. Serrie smiled, "I see it!" she said as she ran after the Vaporeon, her feet leaving bloody footprints with each step, "We can wait here until Master stops looking for us, but first...use Water Gun to clear away the footprints!" she told the Vaporeon. Vaporeon shot a stream of water at the footprints, almost compleatly distroying them.

Poke Master
06-22-2007, 06:08 PM
"Swellow!!" Ace cried, as he gently set me down on the rocks.
"Thanks again Ace" I thanked him.
OCC: Ace stays outside of his Pokeball:happy:
Ace gently rested on my shoulder.
"Man, alot of people must want to help.." I whispered to Ace.

Shecomora
06-22-2007, 06:30 PM
Serriena held her breath as the man got close to the cave. "Darn...I lost her! Oh well...thares always the other slaves..." the man said, walking away. Serrie let out her breath slowly, "We lost him, Vaporeon." she sighed, patting the Vaporeon's head. Vaporeon smiled, "Vay Vapor Por Eon!" she said. Serrie nodded, "Your right, we should get going! The princess is waiting for us!" she said, "But first...could you get me some leaves and straw? I should at least have some shoes if I'm going on a journy like this!" she asked Vaporeon. "Vay Vapor, Poreon!" she replied, quickly exiting the cave, gathered what Serrie asked her to, and returned. "Thank you!" Serrie said, then made some make-shift shoes from the leaves and straw, "Let's go! We can't keep the princess waiting!" she told the Vaporeon as they ran tword the direction of the rock shrine.

ooc: i'm not sure if this was clear in my sign-up, but since Serrie is poor and can't afford Pokeballs, Vaporeon stays near Serrie.

Kiki
06-22-2007, 06:43 PM
ooc: Just for the record before I start, when I put my Pokemon "speaking" in English, it's just Mel understanding them . I just get a little sick of putting, "Geot! Pidgeot!" after a little while. And Danny always stays outside of his ball.

ic:
"Ok, Danny. See if you can pick up anybody's scent," Mel says. The Houndoom puts his nose to the ground and begins to sniff around.
"I found somebody's scent... It's only a couple of minutes old..." the Houndoom says. He sniffs again. "Heavy with a girl and Vaporeon and... some older male."
"Ok," Mel says.
[I]I can't believe I'm going through with this... she thinks. She touches the hilt of her sword subconcously and starts following Danny.

Shecomora
06-22-2007, 06:55 PM
Vaporeon stopped running, "Vapor! Vay Vapor Eon!" she said. Serriena stopped running and listened, "Your right! Someone is comming! Do you see anywhare we can hide?" she asked Vaporeon in a loud wisper. Vaporeon looked around, then started running twords a hollowed out tree, just large enoughto hide them both. Serrie followed quickly, then ducked to get inside the tree, letting Vaporeon jump onto her lap.

Kiki
06-22-2007, 07:01 PM
ic: "Hm... The scent trail takes a sharp turn," Danny says.
"Whoever it is must not want to be found," Mel says. "Oh well. We have to meet the princess, so we don't have time to chase after a girl and Vaporeon." Danny nods and follows after Mel

Shecomora
06-22-2007, 07:09 PM
Serrie let out a loud sigh, "Come on, Vaporeon! We have to hurry!" she told the Vaporeon, getting out of the hollowed tree and running twords the rock shrine.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
06-22-2007, 07:20 PM
Phlilip saw a girl with a Vaporeon, and she was running from someone. He figured that she was allied with him and decided to help her out. He threw a blue apricorn into the air. It released his favorite pokemon, Hydro the Swampert. "Hydro," he said. "Go back up the girl with the Vaporeon."
Hydro merely nodded. He rarely uttered a sound. He ran over to her, and saw a Houndoom chasing them. He used a Muddy Water attack, then nodded at the girl, and ran back to the Rock Shrine.

Kiki
06-22-2007, 07:24 PM
ic: Mel stops. "I really don't have time for this," Mel says, walking around the Swampert. "We have to meet the princess at the Rock Shrine."

Shecomora
06-22-2007, 07:28 PM
Serriena stopped running for a secound, startled that a Swampart appearded and disappeared so quickly, but then started running twords the rock shrine again, "I must have immagenend it..." she murmured.

Poke Master
06-22-2007, 07:36 PM
"Hey Swellow, wanna lead the others here?" I asked Ace.
"Swellow!" Ace cried happily.
Ace flew off Clark's shoulder and soared through the air.
Then, I spotted a group of people running towards us.
A girl with a Varpareon, and a boy with a Swampert.
Other people were coming too. I waved my hands in the air, and yelled,
"Over here!"
"Swellow!" Ace cried to them.
"Ace, why don't you fly over them, just to make sure they are okay down there."
"Swellow!" Ace cried.
Ace swooped down over their heads.
I could see that the girl with the Varpareon was running away from someone.
"Ace! Go get the girl with the Varpareon over here, just incase someone bad is chasing her!"
"Swellow!" Ace swooped down and grabbed the girl and the Varpareon.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
06-22-2007, 07:41 PM
Hydro came running back to Philip. Because he didn't speak much, he learned to write in the human tongue.
"What is it?" Philip asked.
Hydro, cracked a small tremor in the ground that read: The Houndoom and its master are on our team as well.
"Really?" Philip asked.
Hydro nodded his head.
"I'll go talk to him." Philip let Hydro stay out of the pokeball, just in case.
"Are you supposed to meet anyone at the Rock Shrine?" Philip asked.

Kiki
06-22-2007, 07:45 PM
ic: Mel turns around. "Why do you want to know?" she asks suspicously, eyeing this new trainer. "Are you?"

Shecomora
06-22-2007, 07:54 PM
Serriena gasped as the Swellow picked her and Vaporeon up, "I'm going to die..." she wimpered softly, squeazing her eyes shut as her whole body whent pale. When she felt solid ground under her feet, she slowly opened her blue-gray eyes, "I-I'm alive?" she wispered softly. Vaporeon landed on Serrie's sholder, "Vay Vapor! Vay...Vapor Por Por Poreon?" Vaporeon said, smiling. Serriena looked at the Vaporeon, "You know I've never been off the ground before!" she wispered harshly as her skin regained it's color, then turned twords the Swellow's trainer, "Thank you." she said, curtsying.

ooc: in case your wondering about the cursy...since Serrie has lived as a slave, she thinks she has to curtsy to everyone because that's what her former master taught her to do.

Poke Master
06-22-2007, 08:10 PM
"No problem!" I replied.
"Ace, nice job buddy!"
"Swellow..." Ace replied weakly.
"Uh-Oh, thats not good."
Clark gave Ace some PokeBlocks, and soon Ace was doing better.
"Swellow!" Ace cried happily.
"Think you can get some more?" I asked Ace.
"Swellow!" He cried shaking its head.
"Oh well..." I sighed

Shecomora
06-22-2007, 08:28 PM
Serriena sat down on a rock, looked at her make-shift shoes, and noticed that blood was around the base of her heals, "Oh no..." she wispered, removing the shoes from her bleeding feet, "I can't see the princess with my shoes covered in blood!" she said, then turned to Vaporeon, "Use Water Gun to clean them, please." she told the Vaporeon. The Vaporeon nodded and did as she was asked. Serriena smiled, "Thank you, Vaporeon!" she said, placing the shoes on a flat rock to dry.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
06-22-2007, 08:30 PM
"Am I what?" Philip asked Mel. "My Swampert tells me that you were sought by the princess. I was too. So was that girl you attacked earlier. We need to cooperate!"

celebihunter
06-22-2007, 08:32 PM
OOC:My Alakazam can speak human,so everyone understands him.

IC:"Come on Magic,we have to go to the shrine to meet with the princess",Shawn said."Very well,lets go",Magic replied."Magic use Teleport!".There was a flash of light,and Shawn and Magic appeared at the shrine.He looked around for someone he recognized.He did not know any of the people here,except the princess and Clark."Hello,I will be glad to be of assistance in any way",Shawn remarked.He looked around and saw a boy with a Swampert,a slave with a Vaporeon,and saw his friend Clark with his Swellow."Hi Ace",Shawn said and he petted it.Ace replied with a friendly peck."How's it been Clark?".

OOC2: Not as long as I wanted it to be........

Poke Master
06-22-2007, 08:37 PM
"Am I what?" Philip asked Mel. "My Swampert tells me that you were sought by the princess. I was too. So was that girl you attacked earlier. We need to cooperate!"OCC: Human Tounge:happy:

"Go! Sal!" I cried throwing an apricorn.
"Salamence!" Sal Cried out.
"Sal, you go get those other people over here so we can start the meeting. Ace, I need you to follow Sal, incase something bad happens." I barked orders to my Pokemon.
"Salamence! Swellow!" they cried as the flew towards them.
"Oh hi Shawn" I replied.

Kiki
06-22-2007, 08:41 PM
"Am I what?" Philip asked Mel. "My Swampert tells me that you were sought by the princess. I was too. So was that girl you attacked earlier. We need to cooperate!"
ic: "We weren't attacking her; did you see Danny attack her?" Mel retorts. "You attacked us, so you don't really have room to talk." She turns around, then starts walking again, Danny between her and the Swampert, his tail lashing from side to side

Shecomora
06-22-2007, 08:42 PM
Serriea sighed, I should have known that no one here would want to know my name...after all I am just a servant. she thought.

Brago
06-22-2007, 09:12 PM
"Sigh, are you bored Orion?" Orion didn't answer since it was asleep. "Wake up Orion." Andrew said pushing and shoving the Bronzong but it couldn't wake it up. "Very well.." Andrew pulled out a poke flute and played it. Everyone stopped talking and listened to the soothing sound. Orion heard the noise and quickly woke from its sleep. Everyone who felt tired began to feel good and full of spirit.

Poke Master
06-22-2007, 09:16 PM
"Return, Sal!" I called back Sal.
"Salamence!" It cried, happily going back to its Pokeball.
"Well my Salamence brought in the last people, so, shall we start the meeting?" I called.
Then I saw the other trainers returning their Pokemon.
"Be happy you don't have to go in your Pokeball, Ace"
"Swellow!" It cried innocently.
"I hope everyone's here" I whispered to Ace.
"Swellow! He cried.
"Ace, I'll need you to be quiet around the others, understand?" I told Ace.
"Swellow..." He quietly squawked.
"Thats better."
"Mew!" Mew suddenly appeared in front of me.
"Hi Mew! How's it been goin'?" I greeted him.
"Mew!" He replied happily.
"I'll take that as a good."
"Swellow!" Ace flew around Mew excitedly.

OCC2: Mew is not my Pokemon, I just befriended it.
OCC: Gotta go! EDIT later

Shecomora
06-22-2007, 10:06 PM
Serriea closed her eyes, listened to the Pokeflue's tune, and sighed, "That tune always makes me think of freedom...a thought that makes me happy and sad at once." she thought aloud in a wisper.

Stinky
06-22-2007, 10:22 PM
OOC: Gah. I go away for part of the day, and you guys start the RP without me.

BIC: Joseph stood about 30 feet away from the rock shrine, looking at it. There was already a crowd growing there, all waiting for the princess. Walking closer, Mooby squealed in happiness. "Mag?" she asked Joseph, curious about the place. It scared her slightly, and she wanted to get away from it. Smiling, Joseph rubbed her head. She was growing very fast, and would soon be ready to battle.

Reaching the shrine, he smiled. "Hello?" he said. Some people looked at him, others ignored him. No one spoke to him, so he sat down and waited. Bored already, he pulled out one of his Apricorn Poke Balls. On it was an engraving of a cloud of smoke. "Come on out Suki!" he said, then flung it into the air. Out popped Suki, his lifelong pal.

"Skun?" she asked him, tired. She stretched her legs, then laid down. Stroking her fur, he told her where they were. With a snort of approval, she laid her head down on her paws, and began to nap.

Brago
06-22-2007, 10:44 PM
Andrew put up his poke flute. Andrew didn't talk or anything and he was bored and was feeling hot in the weather. "Geez, theres nothing to do... Go, Protector!" A Bastiodon came out of another gold pokeball in front of Andrew. Some of the people heard him and turned around to look at him. "Protector, make sure you wake me when the time's right, in the meanwhile Orion use Hypnosis." Purple rings ejected out make Andrew fall asleep. The protector, one of Andrew's loyal pokemon made sure no one would bother him as well as Orion even though it felt kinda sleepy itself.

pkmn trainer mark
06-23-2007, 02:35 AM
All of a sudden the boy mark appeared at the battle. He apologized for being late.

Sorry i'm late everyone:oops:

Poke Master
06-23-2007, 02:37 AM
OCC: The thread getting pushed back eh?

IC:
I turned around and saw the trainer and his Batiodon and Brozong.
"Wow! So that's a Brozong!" I said.
"Mew!" Mew cried.
Everyone turned around, and looked at the Mew.
"Is that yours?" Someone cried out.
"Nope, but it's one of my best friends, right Mew?" I answered.
"Mew!" It cried, aggreeing.
"You might need to go later, I don't want the princess to think that I had captured a legendary Pokemon, and you know, Legendaries are supposed to be free." I told Mew.
"Mew!" It said.
I thought it meant yes.
"Well, I wonder when the princess will come." I thought to myself.
In the distance, I saw another trainer with his Pokemon.
"Man, there sure are alot of Pokemon trainers trying to help the Princess out, eh?" I thought out loud.
"Swellow!" Ace shouted.
I thought that meant, Speak for yourself.

GaryEX
06-23-2007, 02:57 AM
OOC: So sorry for not posting in this RP now, I will do a good one.

IC:" Blaziken" shrieked Jet Blazer.
" What, what!" yelled Dan. Blaziken did the cry again.
" Oh, wake up, why?" asked Dan. Oh, I forgot I need to go to that place where I was suppose to meet someone. Who.... Oh that person, better go now. Dan started to walk away from the woods.
" Gee, can't believe Islept through the morning, new record." Dan said to himself. After nearly a half-mile walk, a person stopped him for bit.
" What do you what, if your some guy who wants some food, then forget it, I have none." Dan said and he kept on walking.
" Wait, listen to me." said the stranger and Dan stopped.
" What do you want, now?" said Dan.
" Head to Karkariko Village then take the North Gate path, you will see your squad." said the stranger.
" Who are you?" said Dan and he kept on walking. A little bit later, he to a sign that said to the right is Karkariko Village and to the left is Moderm Village.
" Whatever the guy said." said Dan and he walked to the East. When he was there, he saw that the village was pretty crowded.
" North Gate, huh, better head to the North." he told himself. When he was there, he saw several trainers blocking the path.
" If any one of you guys would like to past through here, then be a man and challenge us!" said the guy. Dan saw that everyone was pretty stressed out because them.
" Hey, what's wrong." asked Dan to one of the people.
" I need to go through here to give a present to my granddaugter in the next village, but this men won't let me through." said the old lady and she started to whimper" It was her birthday yestaday."
" I have to go battle them." said Dan and walked up to them.
" Hey wanna fight, then fight." said Dan.
" You, a pathetic boy, wants to fight me, the awesome Hawkins, you wish." said Hawkins.
" You just a loser to say that." said Dan.
" Hmm, you got spunk I see, then let's fight, go Golem."
" Lets do it." said Dan and he sent out Jet Blazer.
" Golem use Rollout!"
" Jet, Sky Uppercut, now!" yelled Dan and Jet jumped up to dodge the attack and then went down for the attack.
" Golem..." cried Golem and it fainted.
" Thank god it had low speed." said Dan luckily.
" Oh yeah, go Machoke." yelled him.
" Jet, use Aerial Blaze." said Dan.
" Dodge it!" he yelled.
" My attack will always hit!" said Dan and it struck Mackoke and made it faint.
" God I hate you right now, go Swampert." said Hawkins.
" No." said Dan and at that moment, the foe used Surf and took down Blaziken.
" Ha." he said.
" You'll see, go Snorlax." said Dan.
" Snorlax, huh Swampert use Brick Break!"
" Counter with Protect." said Dan and Swampert's attack failed and that made it stun.
" Now, Hyper Beam, Snorlax, Hyper Beam!" shrieked Dan and that fainted Swampert.
" Humph." he said and he left.
" Yay!" the people cried and through the North Gate.
" Good." said Dan and he went through. After a while, he started to see some other people and knew exactly who they were.

OOC: It is amazing how this RP has three pages already.

Shecomora
06-23-2007, 04:50 AM
Serriena noticed the other trainers battling and sighed as Vaporeon jumpped onto her lap, "I'm starting to wish Master would have tought me to battle. It seems that a lot of people are having fun..." she said, then pat the Vaporeon's head. "Serrie!" came a voice as a 9-year-old girl ran over to Serriena. "Leah? What are you doing here?" she asked the girl. "Master sen' me to ge' food. He seh' tha' he wa' gonna use Vea ifin I didn'! He wa' mighty angry when you go' away from 'im." Leah said, her speach thick with an accsent, since she was born into slavery. Serriena sighed, "Please don't tell him I'm here! I was called to help the princess." she said. Leah nodded, "Ifin you've been called by the princess, you mus' be more than a comn' slave." she said.

(ooc: Leah is pronouced Le-ah)

SpazzedOutRayquaza
06-23-2007, 12:38 PM
Philip looked up with interest. "You were a slave?... Serrie?... Why didn't anyone teach you how to battle? Do you want to be taught?"
Philip, always energetic, didn't even wait for the reply. "Go Heat Wave!" He threw a red apricorn into the air, and a Camerupt came out and snorted.
"Hmmm!" He shot a plume of smoke out of one of the volcanoes on his back.

Poke Master
06-23-2007, 01:57 PM
Philip looked up with interest. "You were a slave?... Serrie?... Why didn't anyone teach you how to battle? Do you want to be taught?"
Philip, always energetic, didn't even wait for the reply. "Go Heat Wave!" He threw a red apricorn into the air, and a Camerupt came out and snorted.
"Hmmm!" He shot a plume of smoke out of one of the volcanoes on his back.IC: "I'll help with this! Go! Brady!"
"Charizard!" Brady Roared.
"Charizard!" Brady blasted a Fire Blast into the air.
"Hey, Brady, try not to be too much of a show off, Okay?" I told Brady.
"Charizard?" It said innocently.
"Hehehe, also, we'll need a referee for this battle." I said.

Brago
06-23-2007, 09:26 PM
Protector roared so loud almost everyone could hear it and it woke up Andrew. He stood up saying: "I shall be a referee for this battle." Andrew walked with Brady and Phillip to an open area. "This match between Brady and Phillip now begins!!"

SpazzedOutRayquaza
06-23-2007, 09:49 PM
"Good! I haven't battled in a while!" Philip said. Then he looked at Serriena. "Each pokemon knows up to four attacks. They can change, but generally stay to the pokemon's type. For example, your Vaporeon will learn Water and Ice type attacks most, whereas my Camerupt here will learn mostly fire, ground, and rock type attacks."
Heat Wave snorted. He disliked being called Camerupt, and preferred Heat Wave much more.
"Furthurmore, types have strengths and weaknesses. Your Vaporeon's water atttacks would do a toll on Heat Wave, as both of his types, Fire and Ground, are weak to Water. But if I sent out my Ampharos, who has Electric type attacks, as well as the Electric type, would be weak to Heat Wave's Ground attacks, but strong against your Vaporeon. There are many circles like this in which three types have resistances or strengths, but the most famous is fire, water, and grass. Watch this:" Philip turned and then yelled, "Heat Wave, use Rock Slide!"
"Hraaauuuu!" The camel like pokemon sent rocks flying at Brady the Charizard.
"See, both pokemon are Fire type, but they also both have a second element. For me it's Ground; for Duncan it's Flying. Although Heat Wave has Fire type and Ground type, it can use Rock type attacks, because Ground and Rock are similar types. The same goes for Water and Ice, Grass and Poison, Ghost and Dark, etcetera. Rock Slide, being a Rock type attack, is more powerful on Brady because Brady is partly Flying, and partly Fire, both of which the Rock type beats. Do you get it? That basically sums up types!" And with that, Philip turned back to the battle.

Poke Master
06-24-2007, 02:48 AM
OCC:srry, I've been gone at a birthday party
IC: "And, at times, a Pokemon can dodge the attack that is thrown at them like..." I told her.
"Brady! Dodge!" I commanded Brady.
"Charizard!" Brady moved out of the way just in time.
"And, my Charizard can use other type moves, too." I added.
"Brady! Use Earthquake!" I told him.
Brady unleashed a strong Earthquake, that rocked the area.
"Sorry about that." I said.
The Earthquake hit Heat Wave, and by impact, he toppled over temporarily.
But, Heat Wave got back up pretty quickly.
"Man, this guy is strong." I murmured to Ace.
"Swellow!" Ace cried aggreeingly.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
06-24-2007, 01:28 PM
The Earthquake hit Heat Wave, and by impact, he toppled over temporarily.
But, Heat Wave got back up pretty quickly.

OOC:
Bunnying! :O

IC:
"Right. And also, certain pokemon learn attacks that only they can know. Duncan's Brady may know Blast Burn, whereas Heat Wave may know..."
Heat Wave already knew what he was to do. His two volcanoes on his back started glowing bright red.
"Alright, Heat Wave, loose it!"
"Roooaaar!" Heat Wave let a combination Fire type attack and Rock type attack, Eruption.
OOC:
(Two type attacks... my idea. ^_^ Use as you feel.)
IC:
Gigantic flaming rocks scattered where Charizard was, and a twenty foot radius around, making the attack impossible to dodge except by only the fastest pokemon, whick Philip knew where Pidgeot, Sceptile, Rapidash, and a few legendary pokemon.
"Making attacks impossible to dodge is also a good technique," Philip said to Serriena.

Brago
06-24-2007, 02:14 PM
The attack headed towards Andrew and Protector since it took up much of the radius. "Use Protect!" The Protector jumped in front of Andrew and used Protect. The green colored shield protected any damage that could have done to Andrew. The attack stopped as well as the shield. "Continue the match." Andrew said sitting down a white marble rock.

Shecomora
06-24-2007, 10:57 PM
Serriena and Vaporeon watched the battle closely. "Vay Vay Vaporeon!" Vaporeon said, smiling. Serrie nodded, "I think I get it now, to!" she said as a small smile appeared on her face, "Vaporeon, what attacks dod you think you know?" she asked. "Vay Vapor, Poreon, Vay Vapor..." Vaporeon went through it's attack list. Serriena nodded, "Thoughs attacks sound powerful!" she said, "To think the only attack that you could use when helping me with chores was Water Gun seems impossable now!" she smiled. Vaporeon shrugged, "Vay Vay Por Vaporeon!" she said, smiling back. Serriena laughed, "Life has always been to busy to ask!" she said.

Kiki
06-25-2007, 12:27 AM
Mel spots the girl with the Vaporeon. "Miss, that's her," Danny says, pointing at the girl and her Vaporeon with his tail. "That's the one that we almost met in the forest."
"So I guess it is," Mel says. She walks over to the girl with the Vaporeon. "Hello." She gives a slight curtsey and Danny dips his head.

Shecomora
06-25-2007, 01:07 AM
Serriena jumped slightly and turned twords the voice, "Oh! You startled me!" she said, quickly getting up and curtsing herself. "I THOUGHT I WOULD FIND YOU HERE, SLAVE-GIRL!" came a man's voice from behind her, "VEA! CAPTURE HER! VINE WHIP!" he yelled, sending out a Venasure. The Venasure rapped it's vines around Serrie's arms and legs. Serrie looked at Leah, "You said..." she started. Leah kept her eyes on the ground, "...he the Master...you used ta' say neva' lie ta' Master..." she wispered. Serrie turned twords Vaporeon, "Okay, Vaporeon! Try useing Ice Beam to freaze Vea!" she said. Vaporeon seemed startled for a secound, but then nodded and shot a large Ice Beam at the Venasure. Vea's vines let go of Serriena a secound before the Ice Beam froze it. The man seemed shocked and agry, "Whare in the blazes did you learn to battle?" he asked, his fase red. Serrie laughed, "A friend taught me..." she said. "You don't have any friends, slave-girl!" he said. Serrie's face suddenly turned angry, "I am tired of that stupid nickname! I've told you before, my name is Serriena! And since I am no longer a slave, yours or anyone elces, that is what you are going to call me, understand?" she said, her tone of voice a clear warning. Leah watched, speachless and surprized that her friend was acting this whey. The man looked at Serrie, "Y-yes, I underst-stand sl...I mean..Serriena." he said, a look of fear in his eyes. "Then leave! Oh..." Serriena turned to Leah, "...and let my friend, Leah, be free." she said. The man nodded, "Just tell me witch one Leah is, and she's free as a bird in the sky!" he said. Serriena gave the man a stone cold glare, "Leah is right here! You should at least know the name of a slave that YOU named!" she said, "Now be gone, sir. The site of you sickens me!" she told the man. The man returned his Venasure and ran away. Leah looked at Serriena, her face beaming, "THANK YOU SA' MUCH, SERRIE!" she said, her eyes filled with tears of joy as she gave Serriena a friendly hug. "Your welcome, Leah." Serrie replied, a smile on her face as she hugged her friend back.

VentXZ
06-25-2007, 03:16 PM
OOC: Just for the note, I am from the future. As in...2050 so I have tech that can make my Pokémon talk in human.

IC:
"You know your mission, Kento. You must save the kingdom. If you do not save them this world is doomed," A man said as Kento walked through the portal.

Kento was now headed for Rock Shrine when he saw a battle not to far off he decided to go and ask which way was Rock Shrine.

"Hello, excuse me. I was wondering which way is Rock Shrine.

Shecomora
06-25-2007, 03:25 PM
Ooc: this should be the last time i use Serriena's former master. thought i might add him again later.

Ic: "Over thare." the man told him, pointing his thumb at the rock shrine, "Why would you want to know?" he asked, giving the trainer small glare.

Poke Master
06-25-2007, 04:26 PM
"Woah! Thats the way to battle!" I said.
"Return, Brady!" I called him back.
"Charizard!" It roared as it dissapeared into the ball.
"We'll finish this battle... Some day." I said.
"Swellow!" Ace cried loudly.
"Ace, can you take me to that boy over there?" I asked Ace.
"Swellow." It nodded.
Ace took me away from the rock shrine, and saw the boy saying something to that girl's master.
"Ace, let me go now." I told him.
"Swellow?!" It cried in astonishment.
I was still in the air, but, I knew I could land on my feet, I had
always done it with Brady, Sal, and Fang, the Staraptor.
"I'll be okay." I soothed him.
"Swellow.." It said sadly, and then, reluctantly dropped me.
"Ugh." I moaned as I hit the ground. Ace followed me, and landed
on my shoulder.
"Thanks, Ace." I thanked him.
"Swellow!" It said.
I thought it meant "You could have died!"
When I landed, I saw the boy and the girl's master, starting to argue.
"Who are you?" I asked the boy.

Shecomora
06-25-2007, 04:36 PM
The man turned to the other trainer, "My name's Fred. You?" he said, "Wait...I saw you battling earler at the rock shrine! Were you the one who taught her to battle?" he asked, glaring, I can't beleave that I lost two slaves at once! Oh, well...I still have more. Wait a second...I have that slave boy that Serriena liked so much...Palecean, I think his name was. Mabey he can...assist me in getting my slaves back. he thought, an evil grin forming on his face.

ooc: ok...i didn't pre-think about the slave owner's name...:oops: and Palecean is pronounced Pal-a-seen.

VentXZ
06-27-2007, 07:46 PM
"Who me?" Vent asked as he started back. Then he noticed something,"Is there any chance that King's daughter told you to come here, too?"

Vent had noticed that the boy and the girl looked like warriors from the museum of the war back home. If that was true then Vent had just found some allies.

Shecomora
06-27-2007, 08:03 PM
(ooc: Serriena is at the rock shrine...and if you ment Palecean, he's back at Fred's house doing slave work.)

Fred shook his head, "Nope." he told the boy, "I just went to the rock shrine to get back one of my slave-girls. Unforcunitly, I couldn't, and lost another slave-girl when I tried." he said, started to walk twords his house, then stoped and turned twords the boy, "If you manage to catch a girl in rags with a Vaporeon named Serriena...well I'm going to be offering a price for her." he said, then continued back twords his house.

Hakumeineko
06-27-2007, 08:39 PM
The gentle sound of hooves hitting the soft, grassy ground could be heard as a Rapidash galloped towards the Rock Shrine. Sat proudly atop the Pokemon's back was a girl, no older than 14 years. The beautiful blue dress that covered her body started to flap as the horse-like Pokemon rushed through the wind, but her tightly sealed hair bun stayed in its place firmly. Tailing the girl and her Rapidash was a Lucario, it's feet pounding soundlessly against the ground as it struggled to keep up.

Sparkling green eyes took in the surrounding area as they approached the Rock Shrine. Surprisingly, it seemed quite bland for being the meeting place of such an important group, especially one that the princess had gathered. It made the girl, named Bianca, wonder who the other members were. Would she know anyone? Was there going to be anyone who was worth the bother of getting to know? Only time would tell.

The trio passed, the Rock Shrine getting closer with every passing second. As they got nearer, Bianca noticed others with their Pokemon, some battling, and knew she must be getting close.

They passed by a man, who had a look of anger on his face. Her ears picked up something about slaves as the man talked to another, and she breathed deeply. If she wasn't in a hurry, she would have stopped and told that man exactly what she thought of slavery. Servants, yes; slaves, no. He would have had a right old talking to, that was for sure. But, luckily for him, Bianca didn't have time to stop and so kept on riding.

From there, it didn't take long for the trio to reach the Shrine. Many gathered here, the girl noticed as she gazed around. With practised ease, the girl dismounted from Rapidash. Her hand reached to her pokeball decorated necklace and unhooked the one on the far left.

"Mina, return," she said, opening the red-and-white ball. It engulfed the Pokemon with a flash of red light, and soon the ball was hooked back onto the necklace.

There is no sign of the princess, Niko, her Lucario, said telepathically. Perhaps we are not late after all. Yes, Niko was able to communicate telepathically with Bianca, or anyone for that matter, since anyone is able to hear what is said when the Pokemon speaks. In response, Bianca simply nodded her head, her attention still on her surroundings.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
06-27-2007, 09:08 PM
OOC:
@Shecomora: Does Leah have some speech sickness? Or does she just have an accent?

IC:
"Enough of you have come." A voice came out of a nearby bush.
She crawled out dirty, perhaps slightly annoyed, and sat down, expecting the ones she had called to join her.
Philip sat down quickly, but not before returning Heat Wave. "You mean you've been here the whole time!?" He demanded. He, too, was now annoyed.
"Yes. Now just listen," she sighed. "Your first mission is to attack Ennor. It will be nearly impossible to attack him head on, so you wil have to split into two groups: Diversive and Evasive. I myself will join the Diversive group."
"You probably know what those words mean, but the Diversive group must somehow distract Ennor while the Evasive group sneaks in and sabotages whatever they can."
"Once this is completed, you must simply join together and defeat him. I know for a fact that he has a Weezing with him, but I do not know the rest of his pokemon."
"Once you defeat him, he is open for ready attack, making him a sitting duck. However, we won't kill him, just put him to sleep. Once he's asleep, we can bring him to the dungeon without any weapons, and simply let him rot there." She finished her speech with a bit of contemptment.
Her voice surprised Philip. He thought the royalty all had more powerful or formal voices, but hers was somewhat casual. "Can I pick my own team?" Philip asked.
"I suppose," she replied.
"Invasive."
The princess looked up at the whole group this time. "Before you all choose invasive," she started, "Remember that both of them are equaly dangerous! The gaurds in the castle were all affected, meaning you'll be facing a lot of tough and mindless opponents that could kill you!"
Even then, Philip didn't back down.
Then the princess turned to Kento. "You look futuristic," she said. "Do you have any devices that let the two groups keep in touch?" She asked.

OOC:
Feel free to RP the princess, she's everyone's character.

Shecomora
06-27-2007, 09:28 PM
(OOC: neither, Leah was boarn into slavery and never got a chance to learn how to properly talk.)

IC:

Leah turned to Serriena, her eyes shocked, "Attack Ennor?" she wispered under her beath. Serriena turned to Leah, "Shh..." she hissed, then turned to the princess, "I would like to be in the Diversive group. Being a former slave with no proper clothing, it should be easy to cause a destraction." she said.

Kiki
06-27-2007, 09:31 PM
"I'll take Evasive," Mel says, stepping forward. "I have mostly Dark Pokemon and all are very strong. This does put me at a disadvantage, but I can overcome almost any foe."

Hakumeineko
06-27-2007, 09:47 PM
"Enough of you have come," a females voice stated. Bianca jumped in surprise at the sudden voice. She scanned the area, but could not see it's owner. A quick rustle in the bushes turned both Bianca's and Niko's attention to the bush, only to see a dirty girl crawl out from inside.

Furious that someone would want to surprise her, she was about to stomp over to the girl and tell her a piece of her mind, when Niko stopped her with a paw to the belly. Slowly, he shook his head and pointed at the girl. Bianca followed his paw to the girl, and her eyes widened in realization. That was the princess who she had nearly gone and shouted at. Her cheeks flushed a bright red while her gaze dropped to the floor. When she thought she was ready to approach without becoming embarrassed, she lifted her head up and calmly walked towards where the princess stood.

Bianca and her Lucario stood listening to the information the princess was providing them with, taking it all in. There were two groups: diversive and evasive. The girl really had no idea on which to choose, but luckily Niko had some opinions.

Mistress, I think we should choose diversive, the Lucario suggested, being quite daring to do such a thing. Even though they were extremely close, it did not mean that she would never snap at him. Most of the others are quite large Pokemon types, and will probably not be the most nimble-footed of us. Bianca blinked and nodded slowly, agreeing with her Pokemon.

"Your highness," she addressed, curtsying as she did so. "If you don't mind, I would like to be part of the diversive group."

VentXZ
06-28-2007, 03:49 AM
"Um... yes but you must give these all back to me or else the future might not ever happned..." Kento said as he reached into his backpack and pulled out two eye pieces,"These are pretty low tech but I don't you guys to have anything...well... too high tech. I'll be joining Evasion so Princeses is you will, put this in your ear. I'll use this one that way we can all keep in touch."

Poke Master
06-28-2007, 03:32 PM
"I'll join Diversive. My Pokemon are fast." I said.
"They are also mostly made up of Flying, so I'll be a good distraction.
"Swellow!" Ace aggreed.
"So, when do we start?" I asked.
"Mew!" The Mew appeared again.
"Hi, Mew." I greeted him.
"Mew." Mew replied.
"You might be helpful as well, Mew." I said.
"Mew can be fast, in a teleporting way." I winked.
"Mew!" It cried happily.
OCC: I gotta go! (Dentist :rolleyes:) EDIT later!
OCC: Sorry for being so late.