PDA

View Full Version : VIBE Awards Incident.

Half a Dollar
11-17-2004, 04:27 AM
The 2nd annual VIBE awards, which was yesterday, airing tonight, was halted around 7:30 PM EST, because a fight ensued.

Rapper Snoop Dogg and VIBE Founder Quincy Jones was going to present Rapper Dr.Dre for a Lifetime Achievement Award. However, while Dr.Dre was about to go up to get his award, a person came out from nowhere. The person known as Jimmy Johnson, punched Dr.Dre in the head, and a fight ensued. People were throwing punches and chairs everywhere, trying to hit the man. Johnson was then taken away, but suffered more wounds then a stabbing. He is in the hospital in stable condition right now.

That's not all of it though..

The connection of the stabbing is Young Buck of G-Unit, aka David Brown. David, 23, was witnessed of stabbing Johnson in the brawl, after the guards took him away. It is unclear if it is true though. I will update if it is actually true, or untrue.

PokemonElite2000
11-17-2004, 09:35 AM
A warrant is being prepared for his arrest, the police have already asked for his surrender. There's videotapes of it and the police said it clearly showed Buck with a knife after the incident.

Very bizarre incident to say the least. It's a good thing that everyone didn't get seriously hurt.

Tamer Marco
11-17-2004, 04:46 PM
Freaky. I wish I watched the VA so I could of saw it...

PokemonElite2000
11-17-2004, 07:41 PM
Freaky. I wish I watched the VA so I could of saw it...
It was edited out, so you couldn't see the incident happen.

Half a Dollar
11-18-2004, 03:12 PM
It's kinda strange, because do they actually know if it is Young Buck? It could have been anyone else.. but he actually did leave Santa Monica when it started I think.

Didn't 50 Cent and Lloyd Banks have any connection to this brawl?

And people are starting to rumor about Suge Knight setting this all up, because he is a rival of Dre.