PDA

View Full Version : Way of the Pixies(SU)

Realityxxx
06-23-2007, 11:50 AM
i DID NOT COPY ANY RP UPON MAKING THIS, SO DON'T SAY THAT I COPIED THE IDEA OF THE PIXIES! LAST MONTH I MADE AN RP CALLED THE THREE PIXIES, BUT GASH REVIVED IT TODAY!
Ten-million years ago, an evil organizeation called Team Aroura Awakened the utimate trio-Uxie, Mespirit and Azelf. All they wanted to do with the legendary pokemon is take away all Knowledge, Emotion and Willpower from all humans-except them. However, this awakned many legendary souls-Arecus, Cresselia and Heatran. The souls arose from the dead, and stopped this raging war. They also used their legendary power to seal the pokemon of Knowledge, Emotion and Willpower. No-one knows where they were sealed. However, Now in the time of 2007, Many sightings of mystirious figures have been seen around the temples of Light, Darkness and Moonlight. Mystirious sightings have also been seen around the three lakes of where the pokemon of Knowledge, Emotion and Willpower came from. Now, many have claimed to lose some Knowledge, Emotion and Willpower. Is Team Aroura on the breakout Again? Join to find out!
Rules:
1. NO FLAMING/BASHING
2. Don't flame me if there is a wrong spelled word! Blame it on my sticky keyboard!
3. All Rping and Pe2k rules Apply.
4. To show me that you read the rules, put the word Pixies in your signup.
Name:(Roleplay name)
Gender:(If you don't know what this is then GET OUT OF THE RPING SECTION!)
Appearance:(How you look, pics accepted)
RP SAMPLE:(So i dont accept the people that do that stupid drama)
Starter Pokemon:(Only 1st stage, any Pokemon 1st Stage!)
---------
Any questions or comments are allowed!

Realityxxx
06-23-2007, 11:58 AM
Example:
Name:Aroura
Appearance:http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/Natsuki-Chan/Anime%20Girls/SchoolGirl/SpringSchoolgirl.jpg
RP SAMPLE:
Tusnami Walked about the beatiful street ahead.

"Were Here!" Tusnami said happily.

"You Have come. Do not let them catch Suicune! You Can't!" A Voice said.

"Who Are You?" Tusnami replied...
Starter Pokemon: Chinchou
PIXIES!