PDA

View Full Version : MMO Help

LordZangoose
06-23-2007, 06:33 PM
Guys I need help quick. I need to go return a game and my Mom is saying we have to leave any second, so I need to know something before we leave. Do I need the MMO disc to cancel my online subscription?

Charbok
06-23-2007, 06:43 PM
Guys I need help quick. I need to go return a game and my Mom is saying we have to leave any second, so I need to know something before we leave. Do I need the MMO disc to cancel my online subscription?

Sorry LZ, i really don't know.
I wouldnt think so. Worst case scenario, you don't pay the monthly thing and then they say "Oh no! We're gonna have to cancel your subscription unless you pay!" Then just don't pay and I'm sure they'll cancel it for you.

The Jr Trainer
06-23-2007, 06:49 PM
Sorry LZ, i really don't know.
I wouldnt think so. Worst case scenario, you don't pay the monthly thing and then they say "Oh no! We're gonna have to cancel your subscription unless you pay!" Then just don't pay and I'm sure they'll cancel it for you.

Yeah that would make sence. If you dont pay you wont have a Subscription.

LordZangoose
06-25-2007, 01:18 AM
Yeah that would make sence. If you dont pay you wont have a Subscription.

I found out. Thanks guys.

However, you're both wrong about the not paying thing. It goes onto a credit card you have to submit, so you don't have a choice about paying unless you cancel it.