View Full Version : Sarahpom hunts for friends

Sarahpom83
06-24-2007, 02:31 AM
My characters, Rex the Meowth. Eva the Pikachu, Izzy the Pichu, Sarah the Aipom
http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1268968/

Sarahpom Bio (and her level is at 20)
http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1261004/
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``

Sarah the Aipom, known as Sarahpom. Wonders the forest for friends, she's ran from trainers that only wanted her for what she could do to show her off, she wants to be friends and doesn't want to be used for her Ability to transform into any pokemon, but she's just like a ditto, she doesn't know the full power of the pokemon that is fighting her, so if a level 30 is fighting her and she wishes to turn into that pokemon, she will be beat by it if she doesn't know what she is doing

"Come on, just because I'm different world doesn't mean everyone needs to push me away, I feel so alone, and not loved, just because I'm different, that doesn't mean no one should hate me or dis me" Sarahpom said yelling at the world and if any pokemon heard her as will

Sarahpom83
06-24-2007, 02:27 PM
OOC: I've edit my post, I'd really like to meet some friends please??

___Alana_Marie___
06-24-2007, 03:24 PM
Love, You neglected to read the rules for Rping. On this site you must post a sign-up sheet in the Sign-ups Board. In the sign-ups board, you write the plot and a sign-up sheet. Once you have enough people then you come in this section to do the actual Rping.
This also isn’t a very good topic for Rping. It needs a plot, and the title has your characters name in it, the RP shouldn’t be all about you. It needs to involve other people.
And the RP is just about making friends? Not to sound harsh but, to make friends you need to RP around more. You should try signing up for other RP’s before you make your own. It is sort of a unspoken rule. And some RP’s have nothing to do with Pokemon, when you start them, they go in the Other Rp section.
And now to your RPing skills I have Bolded some of the things to need to work on.

My characters, Rex the Meowth. Eva the Pikachu, Izzy the Pichu, Sarah the Aipom

Ok first problem, I see you told us your Characters, that’s a start. But you forgot to put
Their age, appearance, personality. Boy or girl? See my point. The only thing we know about them is their name and what pokemon they are. Also if you wish to get into more detail. What was their History, and if they are battling. What moves they know.

http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1261004/

Second, you didn’t actually click the add image button did you? You assumed it was like one of the other websites. And I correct? Well the code for it here would be Your image URL here ok? I know you used the URL one, and i suppose that is fine. But it is easier that way. You can actually see it in the post. Now this is just a opinion, so you dont have to listen to that part atleast

Sarah the Aipom, known as Sarahpom. Wonders the forest for friends, she's ran from trainers that only wanted her for what she could do to show her off, she wants to be friends and doesn't want to be used for her Ability to transform into any pokemon, but she's just like a ditto, she doesn't know the full power of the pokemon that is fighting her, so if a level 30 is fighting her and she wishes to turn into that pokemon, she will be beat by it if she doesn't know what she is doing

"Come on, just because I'm different world doesn't mean everyone needs to push me away, I feel so alone, and not loved, just because I'm different, that doesn't mean no one should hate me or dis me" Sarahpom said yelling at the world and if any pokemon heard her as will

Thirdly, That my friend, is the longest run on sentence I have ever seen. You might want to put some periods in there? I mean besides her diolouge, not a period Exlamation point in site! Just my opinion but… well it could be a but more descriptive as well. You didn’t put if it was summer winter fall? Or if it was raining or snowing or a meteor shower? Day or night? Se my point quite confusing. You might want to try signing up for other RP’s like I stated before. Other then that Welcome to Pokemon Elite RP Area! ^^; Just PM if you have any questions…after you read the rules.

Sarahpom83
06-24-2007, 03:33 PM
Oh sorry, I looked and I couldn't find anything about that, is it on here that you click for it?? you can remove this if you are able to remove things like this. I can do everything all over again. I can type pretty fast.

___Alana_Marie___
06-24-2007, 03:37 PM
No, Sadly i Cannot. But Rust can *puts up a sign for rust to come and lock it* Also, as i said this is'nt a very good idea for a RP. It has no plot. so i would sudgest Signing up for other RP's and The New region you have to look on the Sign-up board and sign-up. But dont forget to read all of the Starters first post adn the plot before you sign-up. ok?

Lord Fedora
06-24-2007, 04:18 PM
Oh sorry, I looked and I couldn't find anything about that, is it on here that you click for it?? you can remove this if you are able to remove things like this. I can do everything all over again. I can type pretty fast.
Also, just in case there's anything Alana forgot to mention, you should also check out the stickies right at the top of this page, all of them except for the one that says "Baby race". Oh, and one quick word of warning, RPs have a way of dying fast, some even before their birth is complete (i.e. sign-ups finished, RP started) so please remember that if a thread has gone a month or longer without a post, you aren't allowed to post in it. ALWAYS check the last post date before posting in a thread unless it's at the very top of the first page of threads.

espeonlover
06-24-2007, 04:31 PM
Wrong Section kid, but ill be your friend! ^^

___Alana_Marie___
06-24-2007, 04:44 PM
Doh! **Bangs head** I forgot the no reviving rule, Maybe I should wait a bit more before Mini-modding Sensei…

And I will be your friend Sarahpom.

Lord Celebi
06-24-2007, 05:37 PM
All reasons above. Also, sorry about lateness, the D/P Boards have kept me pretty occupied. This is the last place I check now...

*Locked*