PDA

View Full Version : Read this now...

Charbok
06-24-2007, 08:45 PM
Since I'm tired of going to each thread and telling people this, I'm just gonna make a thread about it. I know it's gonna be locked, but whatever.
From now on if all of you could post your "Battle Me" type threads in the D/P challenge finder up above, that'd be just dandy. It'd help unclog this section of the forums and keep things running more smoothly.
Thanks!
~Charbok

RawrIsMyMiddleName
06-25-2007, 06:38 AM
Yes, I'm very tired of getting this. I might as well look for these kins of threads and PM a mod, I'm so tired.

peepq
06-25-2007, 06:53 AM
its gona take some authority for that to happen. im in favor of everyone becoming buried in a 50 page or so thread, but for some reason, i dont think many others are.

If a rule comes into effect and some warnings begin, its gona start happening.

Shdw_Tamwyn
06-25-2007, 02:27 PM
its gona take some authority for that to happen. im in favor of everyone becoming buried in a 50 page or so thread, but for some reason, i dont think many others are.

If a rule comes into effect and some warnings begin, its gona start happening.
I agree with that. too many "i wanna battle" threads.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
06-25-2007, 02:50 PM
I hope everyone takes note of this. Making a thread here is only for organizing and getting together tourney's and playoffs and such.

Charbok
06-26-2007, 03:06 AM
The problem is, is that people see "Battle Section" and then assume that it's for posting battles without actually reading anything. I for one am going to keep pointing out errors politely and asking for improvement.

The Jr Trainer
06-26-2007, 03:12 AM
The problem is, is that people see "Battle Section" and then assume that it's for posting battles without actually reading anything. I for one am going to keep pointing out errors politely and asking for improvement.

Or if they could make a Battle Thread like peopl made Trading threads. That would help to dont you think?

Light Manaphy
06-26-2007, 03:15 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah said that we should post the DP Challenge Finder thread whenever we see a "BATTLE ME NOW" thread. I'm going to have to listen to her because I want to help make this problem be all cleared.

Charbok
06-26-2007, 03:16 AM
We already have one of those. The point is to keep the "Battle Me!" threads in check.

Garchomp9
06-26-2007, 03:29 AM
I can see what you guys mean. But personally, I don't think that there is anything wrong with what I am doing w/ my battle thread. To see what I am talking about, click Here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45403).

I do agree that all of the people who ask for a battle, and when people don't respond, keep bumping it every 20 minutes or so, that defiantely gets old, but what do you guys think about my thread? I made ONE so I wouldn't have to keep making more threads each and every time I wanted to battle somone. Maybe that's what a Mod should do; make everyone make their own thread, and if they keep making multiple ones, disipline them or something.

Just a suggestion...

The Jr Trainer
06-26-2007, 03:33 AM
Or if they could make a Battle Thread like people made Trading threads. That would help to dont you think?

I can see what you guys mean. But personally, I don't think that there is anything wrong with what I am doing w/ my battle thread. To see what I am talking about, click Here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45403).
Just a suggestion...

Yep just like what i sadi above

CMEW
06-26-2007, 03:43 AM
Yep just like what i sadi above

yeah but unlike the battle thread the trade thread have rules and people just post now and then for battles because the battle thread have noo limitation or rules

Garchomp9
06-26-2007, 04:01 AM
yeah but unlike the battle thread the trade thread have rules and people just post now and then for battles because the battle thread have noo limitation or rules

LMAO

But if people has their OWN thread, they wouldn't be clogging up the forums, which seems to be the complaint. :rolleyes:

Am I right Charbok?

finallegacy
06-26-2007, 04:04 AM
LMAO

But if people has their OWN thread, they wouldn't be clogging up the forums, which seems to be the complaint. :rolleyes:

Am I right Charbok?

We can't solve one problem by causing another problem now.

CMEW
06-26-2007, 04:05 AM
LMAO

Am I right Charbok?

dont put me as the enemy :dazed: i am just saying if they had rules things would run smoothly

Garchomp9
06-26-2007, 04:09 AM
dont put me as the enemy :dazed: i am just saying if they had rules things would run smoothly

Your not the enemy... I am just saying, that should be the rule. Everyone has their own battle thread, and the forum wouldn't be clogged like people are complaining about...

Lord Voldemort
06-26-2007, 02:41 PM
Well, to be able to enforce something we need rules.
We can't go around reporting, since there's nothing stopping them from starting new threads.
Someone could PM rust, RM, or Younglink, so they can make rules to enforce.

Charbok
06-26-2007, 03:36 PM
LMAO

Am I right Charbok?
Sort of, the problem with that is that there are so many members that we would need just as many threads. That's why we should all (with the exception of tournaments and gyms) just use one thread.

We do have rules, just not ones that anyone bothers to read. We may not have specific rules for this section, but we do have general Pe2k rules that should be followed.

Dragon trainner guy
06-26-2007, 04:08 PM
well tovme personaly i think things are good how they are u gotta think about it if everyone posted in that one tread no one will get a respond to thier battle and will get buried very very quickly under 50 or pages by people posting in single threads like garchomp is a good idea i dont see anything worng with making indviual therds about battleing cuz if u gonna put a rule on the single challanges u gotta put a rule on these so call gym or toruny threads cuz they are much a problem as the single challege thread cuz there is a gym thread evey hour or so and it makes no sense to me really and a tourny that never starts or finishes on her and to me thats more of a waste of space then anything but hay itsjust my thoughs i think they shloud make offical torunys and gyms so these wanna be gyms and tournys stop coming up

Charbok
06-26-2007, 04:10 PM
well tovme personaly i think things are good how they are u gotta think about it if everyone posted in that one tread no one will get a respond to thier battle and will get buried very very quickly under 50 or pages by people posting in single threads like garchomp is a good idea i dont see anything worng with making indviual therds about battleing cuz if u gonna put a rule on the single challanges u gotta put a rule on these so call gym or toruny threads cuz they are much a problem as the single challege thread cuz there is a gym thread evey hour or so and it makes no sense to me really and a tourny that never starts or finishes on her and to me thats more of a waste of space then anything but hay itsjust my thoughs i think they shloud make offical torunys and gyms so these wanna be gyms and tournys stop coming up

OMG! Do you actually have one of those keyboards that doesn't allow punctuation or capitals?
On a less sarcastic note, I made a Rules thread. So go and read it!

Dragon trainner guy
06-26-2007, 04:15 PM
actully yea in fact i do have a messed up key bored i cant use any periods or commas etc

Charbok
06-26-2007, 04:17 PM
actully yea in fact i do have a messed up key bored i cant use any periods or commas etc

Seriously? You must be kidding. No keyboard is like that.

Dragon trainner guy
06-26-2007, 04:20 PM
im dead serious i spilled water on it a long time ago and has the prob since then and im on a laptop but lets see if u idea will work out