PDA

View Full Version : Ive got two questions

gamevoid
03-14-2004, 04:46 AM
Ok for the first one which is better sheel bell or Lefties? And how come in GSC lefties healed like 30-40 hp and in RS it only heal 13 (at least for me) at the most is there a way to raise that?

Suicune
03-14-2004, 05:57 AM
Well leftovers are better than the Shell Bell. Leftovers recover life. Shell Bell recovers like 1/8 of the damage done to you or something like that. ( TOO LAZY TO LOOK IT UP)! Anyway, the reason your leftovers recovered more was beacause of your pokemons level. If you are battling with a level 5 zigzagoon with 19 hp yo u will recover like 1 or 2 hp. If you battle with a level 100 Zigzagoon you would probably recover like 30 hp or something like that. HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!

boltAge
03-14-2004, 08:43 AM
Leftovers recovers 1/16 of your Pokemon's maximum HP. For example, I have Leftovers on a Sceptile with a maximum 93 HP and another Sceptile with a maximum 150 HP. Obviously the Sceptile with 150 HP would recover more HP.

Shell Bell for a Pokemon that can do big damage, Leftovers for anything else. I use Leftovers on even my mons that do big damage, just cuz I like it. Shell Bell recovers 1/8 of the damage done to your opponent when you attack it(you heal right after you attack).

And no, don't listen to Suicune, his example is correct but his theory is wrong :rolleyes: