PDA

View Full Version : be your own pokemon

mr keki
06-25-2007, 12:55 PM
create your own pokemon and play as it:happy::smile::biggrin::neutral::cool::surp::raz z::oops::hungry:

to make your first pokemon you have to follow the key

stage:must be basic
type:fire water or grass
stats:hp att sp.att sp.def speed must add up to less than fifty
moves: power must add up to 100 power or less
pokedex:anything

DeidarasClay
06-25-2007, 01:11 PM
NO. >_>

1) Read the stickies.

2) This WOULD go in sign-ups, but. . .

3) This has no plot.

4) The sign-up sheet is horrible.

I hope that's it. . .

But yeah, how many other RP's have you seen saying, "make up your own pogeyman and play!"?

Learn next time, don't just post. :/

Kecleonfan666
06-25-2007, 01:32 PM
Dude, what Deidara said!

LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY. I WILL JOIN IF YOU READ THE RP RULES AND IMPROVE THIS RP!!!

___Alana_Marie___
06-25-2007, 02:22 PM
Also, dont revive old threads, if no one has posted in like a month. Chances are their not coming back.

Anthother thing, When you do make the RP, Make sure you read all the rules and it had better have a plot. If it is just pokemon running around,its not going to be that intersting.

And, it is better to sign-up for RP's and join theres first before going head first into making your own *rolls eyes* I should know, i did exactly what you just did. And if you make a good plot, have a good sign-up that includes things like name, age, moves apperance. Or anything like that, Then i will join *crosses heart* Promise.

and now *Grabs the locky sign and sets it up* Oh, Welcome to the RP section of Pokemon Elite! *walks off* After you read the rules PM me if you have any qestions

Lord Celebi
06-25-2007, 02:34 PM
Yeah, what is said above.

*Locked*