PDA

View Full Version : Laptop Keyboard

BeserkerFury
06-25-2007, 11:56 PM
As the title would show,I have a question about my laptop keyboard.Well,first,I have a HP Compaq notebook,I would like to know how to use the Print Screen button without using the on screen keyboard.
Note:If this needs to be locked or moved,sorry:oops:I can also post a pic of the laptop to.

Azumao
06-26-2007, 12:01 AM
I think I have the same laptop as you, in which case there is an "FN" button somewhere on your keyboard, it should be blue. Press it, then press the button that has Print Screen in blue on it. I would give you more specific instructions, but my laptop is also broken and I have no visual reference.

BeserkerFury
06-26-2007, 12:13 AM
I think I have the same laptop as you, in which case there is an "FN" button somewhere on your keyboard, it should be blue. Press it, then press the button that has Print Screen in blue on it. I would give you more specific instructions, but my laptop is also broken and I have no visual reference.

Hold on,I'll take a pic.
EDIT:Hope theese are good http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u93/BeserkerFury/pics.png also,your a mod now?
EDITEDIT:Sorry their so crappy.
EDITEDITEDIT:I found the FN button,took a sec,it works,thank you.There should be a thread for theese keys XD