PDA

View Full Version : ! This place is still breathing !

Nintendofreak000
11-21-2004, 11:48 PM
Hey Pinky, I guess that proves you wrong. This place isn't dead or dying! Look how fast they locked my post "...". There's still administration active :D

Tamer Marco
11-21-2004, 11:50 PM
SPAM. Somebody lock this, please.

mlugia
11-23-2004, 07:18 PM
Wow, Nin! Are you actually back? I've heard quite a bit about your accomplishments, quite the accomplishments too!

Also, I wonder why this thread was locked, I mean, it could bring in more activity for the UrPG, and the lookie thread's still around, iirc, or something >_<

Hoenn Mirror Girl
11-23-2004, 11:40 PM
Wow, Nin! Are you actually back? I've heard quite a bit about your accomplishments, quite the accomplishments too!

Also, I wonder why this thread was locked, I mean, it could bring in more activity for the UrPG, and the lookie thread's still around, iirc, or something >_<
It didn't seem to have any purpose, but I could unlock it if you want.

mlugia
11-24-2004, 05:45 AM
Well, the URPG is pretty dead... But then again, this thread is pretty random...

Btw, are we allowed in the URPG forum as mods? :X

I don't know >_>

boltAge
11-24-2004, 06:00 AM
Okay, lemme confirm this, who was the moron who locked this thread like 4 hours ago? I'm positive this thread was locked a few hours ago.

And GMods, stop poking into the URPG's affairs and locking the bloody threads. Kim, himself, said to let the URPG leaders do what they want. :rolleyes:

Phoenix004
11-24-2004, 10:56 AM
For once Raik, I actually agree with you. Nin's first two posts were locked, and you guys wonder why the URPG isn't very active? Nin was making a fair point about the fact that there are actually people still monitoring these threads. This thread isn't doing anybody any harm, so there wasn't much point in locking it.

The End
11-24-2004, 02:21 PM
lol nin I guess your right. they come to ditch crappy threads and flame people. :P

Hoenn Mirror Girl
11-24-2004, 02:51 PM
Okay, lemme confirm this, who was the moron who locked this thread like 4 hours ago? I'm positive this thread was locked a few hours ago.
Uh...that was me. Sorry about that.

And GMods, stop poking into the URPG's affairs and locking the bloody threads. Kim, himself, said to let the URPG leaders do what they want. :rolleyes:
Well, in that case, I'll leave the URPG threads alone.

The End
11-24-2004, 03:15 PM
lol I wouldnt worry to much about Raik. :P

Just watch yourself.

JohtoTrainer
11-24-2004, 06:36 PM
']lol I wouldnt worry to much about Raik. :P

Just watch yourself.

Raik's right, she's not supposed to do anything in the URPG. So don't make it sound like he's just trying to make trouble. He's right.

mlugia
11-24-2004, 08:41 PM
Hey now, Let's not blame Ida too much. I wasn't aware that Gmods could not enter the URPG area either, I thought it was a rumour of some kind. So this was basically just a miscommunication error.

Anyways, where'd nin go ._.

Dr Scott
11-24-2004, 08:49 PM
Yes! Randomness is what makes this place ALIVE! No wonder it's so dead... the randomness has died down... back in the yahoo group/clubs (whatever they were called) days, we posted randomly 50% of the time. AND IT WAS GREAT! So HURRAH FOR RANDOM! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHA,
Scott

JohtoTrainer
11-24-2004, 10:47 PM
Yea, I know, she didn't know. Kim is the only G-Mod that can really do anything here, since he's a Co-official.

Tamer San
11-25-2004, 11:41 AM
Ida isnt guilty and thats correct, and if you guys would have been nicer to her while telling her not to interffere URPG buisness it would have been even better. Anyway, Nin has gone somewhere, Scott is so random and yeah...this place needs randomness...too bad that the Officials are too old to accept randomness :rolleyes:

boltAge
11-25-2004, 01:43 PM
I was saying generally, to all the GMods, not Ida only, so don't go around blaming me for that.

And uhh...Scott? Randomness? Yay. Too bad the spirit isn't here anymore.

Nintendofreak000
11-25-2004, 11:26 PM
ok ....wow....after two days of no replies I thought my thread was dead....
honestly, I didn't mean to stir up anything, and note I am NOT supporting flamers. Flaming is an abuse to the good forums that PE2k runs, its a waste of memory space and bandwidth too, so seriously guys, don't flame just to make a point. And ya I was pretty dead until recently when several people were complaining about the RPG decaying, which honestly isn't anything new from my past experience.

Our job as vets, Lep, Kurtis, Dux, Flare was to keep the place alive in memory of the great community we created for pokemon as a whole. As time went on and I felt I was no longer needed (Lep, you looked really good keeping the place alive for a while there) so I was through. I didn't expect to come back, so I'll see what I can do for the URPG. If I have to come back, then so be it, but trust me guys, I'm no pushover.

I'll try to be on more often to just enough to keep things in order. If you need me, my AIM is omegamiko, YIM is nintendofreak000 and my e-mail is omegamiko@mailhaven.com. No mailbombs please :P. And I'm a busy guy, so don't be pestering me repeatedly about ref tests, I don't care how few you guys have, I have 2 businesses to run and a damn lot of homework. I'll give them out when I have time.

Sincerely,
..::Nin::..

mlugia
11-26-2004, 02:22 AM
*pushes Nin over* You were saying? :O

Anyways, in commemoration of randomness...

owuegthaoewrytalwerjtghwaowuegthaoewrytalwerjtghwa owuegthaoewrytalwerjtghwaowuegthaoewrytalwerjtghwa owuegthaoewrytalwerjtghwaowuegthaoewrytalwerjtghwa owuegthaoewrytalwerjtghwaowuegthaoewrytalwerjtghwa owuegthaoewrytalwerjtghwaowuegthaoewrytalwerjtghwa owuegthaoewrytalwerjtghwa!

flareon008
11-26-2004, 02:51 AM
gmod do not and should not do anything to threads/post within ultra, pe2k does agrees and this was already done a lonnnngggg time ago.

Why wouldn't ultra not be breathing?

Dr Scott
11-27-2004, 12:14 AM
Too old? I'm old, and I promote it! You just got to get the right one... And Bolt, if randomness if gone, then the fun is gone and it's the same thing over and over and THATS why it's X_Xing. So take it upon yourself AND MAKE IT FUN. Make people laugh, make them piss their panties! (Or, for Harry/Flare/ Fair/ every other mod's case: Thongs. I bet you didn't know that... I bet you didn't want to know that... Neither did I.)

Nintendo, I'm a "vet" too thanks you very much! I just don't do anything helpful, but I'm still a vet!!! Pfftttt. Oh yeah, and welcome back if your back... even though your supposed to be here in the first place to welcome someone back... doesn't matter. How's the wife and kids, man?

Side Note: Women are confusing...

Scott

Nintendofreak000
11-27-2004, 03:14 AM
Sorry Scott, there're a lot of people I missed, but I kept you in mind (I just don't list the useless ones *cough* jk).

Women are problematic. Therefore I don't have a wife and kids (hopefully never will).

flareon008
11-27-2004, 04:47 PM
you'll grow out of it you little monk

Nintendofreak000
11-27-2004, 07:11 PM
probably why I always play as a monk class in Ragnarok Online ><

\..<::[{Nin}]::>../

The End
11-28-2004, 07:01 PM
Yay? Yay for you. :P

Jack of Clovers
12-01-2004, 06:43 PM
is that really nin? who knows. im still skeptical, he hasn't sucked up anyone's soul yet. :tongue: good to see ur back, in action... sorta.
and as far as gmods thing, ya, the URPG is our own. only if you see someone cursing their brains out, then you can lock, edit, and yell at the person. lol.
still alive, and going strong.

~Jack~

mlugia
12-01-2004, 09:38 PM
Yay! Breathing!

Jack's back! :O Where have you been >=(

Jack of Clovers
12-01-2004, 10:35 PM
ok. back. :cool:

firstly, what happened. i had lotsa school work (2 community things, an 8page biography on LBJ, and watching movies for my film class). not to mention sparing my open time with addictive game playing Call of Duty. :goofy:
my disappearance was worth it though. it shows me who helped during this time and who just said things with no action behind them. new jobs may or may not open to some people. all i know is there was too much complaining and not enough doing. i shouldn't be the powerhouse in charge (i know, im the leader and whatnot). certain people should know how to run things and help where needed. some needed to step up but i didn't see it.

anyway, some of you are calling for blood. go find a slaughterhouse, plenty there. :eek: i know changes needed to be done but i was afraid of making a mistake. that held me back. but after learning a lot about myself from my Speech class, i can be a better person and do more for the URPG.

be on the lookout for changes, may they be big or small. there will be some.

~Jack~

Nintendofreak000
12-02-2004, 03:43 AM
ya...definitely good to have you back Lep. I tried not to screw everything over but looks like its too late, you'll have to clean up my mess :-P.

boltAge
12-02-2004, 03:56 AM
Will be looking out for the changes. This place definitely needs them 8]

Jack of Clovers
12-02-2004, 07:05 AM
you screwed up Nin? so did i. i meant to post all that in a different thread than this one. :oops: oh well. maybe i'll try harder next time. :wink:

~Jack~

The End
12-02-2004, 10:05 PM
You best not be lying about no changes. =) I know an angry mob with pitchforks and everything.