PDA

View Full Version : An All-New Journey: Anything Goes and Anything Can Happen!

CM
06-27-2007, 10:59 PM
Plot
The world is falling into chaos. Team Rocket now has a new invention and is using it to turn loyal Pokemon against their Trainers. Trainers everywhere are having problems with their Pokemon, weather it be that their Pokemon do not do what they are told to do in battle or attacking their Trainers. There are only a few Trainers and Peacekeepers who have not had any problems with their Pokemon, and Lance, head of the Peacekeeper Academy and elite squad, has assembled a group of elite Trainers and top ranked Peacekeepers to try to figure out what to do about this problem and how to solve it. He has also summoned up members of the Elite Four in each region and the Champions of those regions, too.

You are one of these Trainers, weather you are a normal Trainer trying to become a Master, a top ranked Peacekeeper, or even both. You are one of the only Trainers who have not had any problems with your Pokemon. Lance has assembled you, along with other Trainers, to try to solve this problem with Team Rocket and bring the Pokemon World back into a state it was once in. Are you up for the challenge?

Rules

Normal pokemonelite2000 RP rules.
No godmodding!
No bunnying anyone else's character unless given permission or requested.
Romance is allowed, but please keep it to as far as maybe making out. If it gets further than that, then just fast forward through it because I bet no one wants to know what happens.
Cursing is allowed, and if the site automatically censors it out, please use letters, numbers, and symbols to spell out the word so that the rest of us can figure out what you’re saying.
Blood and gore is allowed, but please take other members’ opinions and reactions in mind since some of them may not like an R-rated description.

-----

Sign-Ups (http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1246233#post1246233) - Discussion (http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1246401#post1246401)

-----

"I still don't understand why you want me to lead this operation," Crystal said, sitting in a chair in her living room, facing Lance, head of the Peackeepers and Elite Squad.

"I'm sorry, but I have to stay at the Academy and teach most of the trainees," was Lance's responce.

"But still, why me?"

"Because, you have survived many encounters that would have killed you."

"I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I'm on a loosing streak right now. I haven't won a single battle the last ten challenges made to me."

"Yes, I know, but I have lost a lot of battles as well, Momoyia, but I need you to go and round up as many Trainers as you can to stop Team Rocket." Lance stated.

"But all of the Trainers around here are having problems with their Pokemon's obedience. I doubt there's a Trainer that isn't having problems in Hoenn," she replied, more irritated than when he first asked her to lead the mission.

They were now outside, near his Dragonite. Lance then leaped on its back. Crystal was quite irritated at this point.

"I know you can do it, Crystal. You know that the Elite Four members of each region, plus that region Champion, have not had any problems. That will start you off. If you find any other Trainer, recruit them aswell, even if they are a rookie. The more Trianers on our side, the better chances we have to defeating Team Rocket," Lance had said before his Dragonite took off into the sky, heading back to the Academy.

Crystal sighed and went back into the house. Great... he left me without any choice in this matter... I might as well do it, even though I was hoping for a break, she thought as she was packing what she needed for the new journey she was about to undergo. Crystal, along with the other Elite Trainers, could now carry up to sixteen Pokemon, which she almost accomplished. Crys was taking thirteen- her main team for journeys and her Hoenn Champion team, both having three of the same Pokemon; her Persian, Surge the Houndoom, and her Absol.

It only took a few minutes to pack and contact her best friend, Johto's third Elite Four Member, Stephanie Shantez. They were to meet in a few days time, which gave both of them enough time to recruit some members. Steph was going to contact the rest of the Elite Four and the Champion of Johto while Crys was going to look around Hoenn and try to contact the Champions and Elite Four members of Kanto and Sinnoh.

"Okay, come on out, Persian and Surge," Crytal said as she lightly tossed two PokeBalls infront of her. In a beam of white light, a 3'3" tan feline and a black, gray, and red hound with blue eyes and a scar vertical over his right eye appeared.

"Crystal? What's up?" Persian, the tan cat, asked in Pokemon language.

"This isn't a Pokemon battle?" Surge, the hound known as a Houndoom, asked, also in Pokemon language.

Even though both Pokemon spoke in their own language, Crytsal understood them as if they were speaking human.

"Lance has left me in charge for a mission to stop Team Rocket form controlling other Trainers' Pokemon, and I have to recruit the other Elite Trainers and any other Trainer that isn't having any problems with his or her Pokemon," she explained to them.

"Sounds easy enough," Surge barked.

"Yeah, we can handle that," Persian added with an excited mew.

Crystal nodded to her Pokemon friends. "Okay. Then let's get going," she said with a smile.

And so began another chapter in young Crystal Momoyia's life with her parnters, Persian and Surge, the only blue-eyed the Houndoom.

Gaby
06-28-2007, 07:09 AM
Daichi sighed, sitting down cross legged in his room, next to him was Minus, also sitting cross legged. They were doing what they did best: a starring contest. They were both in the twitching-eyes-state, yet neither of them would give up.

"Wanna give up yet?"

"Of course not!"

Although Minus spoke in his Pokemon language, Daichi could understand completely what he said. He was born with this weird ability, yet he didn't know why.

"You wanna give up?"

"Nope."

---

Miku, being the responsible one, was in the kitchen, prepaing her's and Daichi's lunch. Next to her was her trusted sidekick, Plusie, handing her the ingredients.

"No Miku-Chan! Not that! It's this one!"

"No! It's this one!"

As usual, both of them started arguing over what ingredients to use. It was common of them to argue over silly things, but, like now, they both started laughing, yet it was interrupted by a thump on the ground.

"Huh? Could you check what that was for me Plusie?"

"Why me?"

"Because I'm busy as you can see! Now go on, please?"

Plusie, unlike Minus, could fully speak human. She jumped off the table, walking towards the room where Minus and Daichi were and opening the door.

"Minus, Daichi, you okay?"

Daichi was on the ground, twitching his eyes will Minus was jumping up and down on the bed.

"Hah! Told you I'd win! Fwafwafwa!"

Plusie sweatdropped, turning around and walking back out of the room.

"Fine, I'll leave you two crazy people alone..."

OOC: Meh... I need someone to talk with Daichi and Miku. =/

Saraibre Ryu
06-28-2007, 12:36 PM
I was walking down a road in a most tired manner with no idea of where I was, where I had come from or where I was going. I pulled out a pokeball and called out a crimson colored dragon with navy blue markings and a brown colord hide on is back with great black wings and a lengthy tail. He looked at me with great dark amber eyes.

"Okay Infenox, we're lost again." I explained. "Not only that, I'm really tired and we need to find somewhere to take a break."

We're lost? The Draferna growled in pokemon tongue. You're lost. You got yourself here, we didn't.

"Alright fine. Anyway, we're flying the rest of the way."

All of Infernox's navy blue rings that were on his wrists, ankles, neck and tail suddenly lit up in flame. No I don't think so. You can use the Glaceras for that I'm not a pack horse.

"Hey, Arctaura is just as tired as I am, and you need some excersice." I snapped. "Now flare down or I won't let you out for a week."

Infernox did, seeing as he hated being in his pokeball for more than an hour when in a bad mood. I jumped on his back and with a stubborn jump he took off in a swift jolt of energy. After a long flight without anyconversation, there were finally signs of civillization. Infernox landed on the ground in an almost earth shaking thud, that sent the shock of it up through my body.

"You could land in any well conspicuous way?" I asked sarcastically.

Infernox grunted and looked at the building we were infront of.

"No doubt they heard us, if anyone is at home." I added.

Gaby
06-28-2007, 01:47 PM
Daichi, Miku, Plusie and Minus all heard the earth-shaking sound. Daichi quickly rose to his feet, walking out the door and towards Miku, Minus following close behind. Miku was already opening the door, Plusie on her shoulder. When she opened, she saw a girl and a dragon-like Pokemon. She nodded in confusion, just about the same time Daichi did.

"Hey! What happened?"

"Yeah! You could have caused a small earthquake with that!"

"You sure like to exaggerate Miku..."

"Yeah... I agree with Plusie..."

"Same here..."

Miku groaned, turning around and facing Minus.

"You agree with Plusie always!"

Minus sweatdropped, laughing a bit as he looked at Plusie, who was also looking at him. They both blushed at the same time, quickly turning around.

"Oh shut up Miku..."

"Yeah Miku-Chan..."

Bryce
06-28-2007, 04:37 PM
The rippled shades guarding the boy's room from any intruding sunlight fluttered slightly as a soft breeze entered through the window. A lengthy, high-pitched scream was carried on this particular breeze, and instantly woke the inhabitant of the second story bedroom.

Alex sat up slowly in bed, taking in the sight of his clothes-strewn floor and dust-covered window. This had been his first time home in ages, since he obtained his starter pokemon and left on his journey. Suddenly wondering why he had been awakened, the the mop-topped boy called out, "Aunt Hilda?" The only reply to his words was another scream in the distance, probably coming from the garden.

Alex threw the heavy blankets to the floor, then jumped out of bed, all the while saying, " Trigger, come on out!" He threw the pokeball at some random spot in the room, and it burst open, revealing a distorted red ball of light. He need not watch what happen, for he had seen it countless times before, and just continued runnning. The red ball instantly transformed into a sleek, handsome Manectric, which automatically took off after its trainer.

By this time, Alex had reached his aunt's garden near the top of a huge hill, and had stopped to watch the scene taking place. His aunt held a yellow-handeled shovel in both hands, and began thrusting it this way and that at her partner Vileplume, which in turn was countering with a barrage of bullet seeds.

"Aunt Hilda, what's going on, why is Flora attacking you?" Alex asked, gazing around for his companion Trigger.

"I don't know, she is being so out of the ordinary, please stop her!" His robed aunt screeched at her nephew.

"Trigger, use Thunderbolt now!" Alex yelled to the blue and white dog-like pokemon that had just appeared at his side. Without hesitation, the pokemon leaped into the air, and a jet of streaming yellow electricity erupted from its head. This attack connected with the raging Vileplume, instantly knocking it backward, and into the dirt, letting out a soft moan as it did so. The psycho Vileplume did not get up, it just lie there twitching and moaning before Mrs. Wincast revealed a pokeball from her pocket and made it return.

"Thank you so much honey, i don't know what had gotten into her, come to think of it, many of my pokemon have been acting strangely for a few weeks now." The lady in the robe confessed, wrapping Alex in a warm embrace and kissing the top of his head.

*skip to next scene*

After gorging themselves upon Alex's aunt's great cooking, the boy and his four pokemon set back off on their journey to the Peacekeeper's Academy. It was from this place thay Alex had received a letter of invitation, for some unknown reason. He had seen something about Team Rocket, but had not had a chance to thoroughly read it before his chimchar Ruby had snatched it and ran away. So as the Wincast boy stroll down Route 227, he had only one thought in his mind. What is happening to the pokemon?

x-Mizu-Tama-x
06-28-2007, 11:19 PM
Zakura was walking along with Frost, her Froslass. She was her most trusted Pokémon, someone who was always by her side. She was her father’s, before he left her and her mother for some crazy woman. He was training Frost to be a Glacier, but he didn’t know that the female ones evolved into a Froslass. He was so mad that he spent all that time to get a stupid Froslass, he released her but somehow, she had a deep purple scar running down her back. Her father must have done something horrible to her when he was drunk. She fled into the woods behind their house. At one time, Zakura was exploring the woods, only to get attacked from a swarm of Beedrills, but the same Froslass had saved her, only to get hurt during the process. Zakura helped her heal, and that’s how their friendship had started.

Zakura snapped into reality when she almost tripped from an earthquake. Zakura decided to check it out. She hid behind a tree, seeing a girl with her Pokémon, a Plusle, a Minun, and boy and another girl. Zakura looked onto the Pokémon. It had wings so obviously the girl was flying and it just landed here. Zakura realized that it actually wasn’t an earthquake but a large dragon pokemon the girl had. Zakura decided to make her known and walked onto the group.

“Hey! What’s going on here?” She asked with Frost following behind her.

Gaby
06-28-2007, 11:30 PM
“Hey! What’s going on here?”

Both Miku and Daichi heard this familiar voice, looking behind the girl and her dragon, only to see...

"Zaku-Chan?! It's me! Miku!"

The instant Daichi heard the name "Zaku-Chan" he quickly looked in the direction where Miku was looking, only to see Zakura as well.

"Hey! Zakura! Long time no see, eh?"

The two siblings started waving at her, hopefully they'd see her. Plusie and Minus were also waving at her.

"Miku-Chan! Long time no see!"

"Yo! Zakura! Finally you come over for a visit, eh?"

Saraibre Ryu
06-29-2007, 01:53 AM
"We apologize." I said. "I'm-"

I'm not apologizing for anything. Infernox commented looking in the other direction.

"You weren't asked that were you?"

He flared his nostrils and glared at me, wanting an argument.

"Anyway, I'm Rikku, and this is Infernox, my Draferna." I finished.

Draferna turned to the others that had just arrived as well.

Great, more strangers. He complained.

"They wouldn't be strangers if you didn't act like such an anti-social one yourself." I told him.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
06-29-2007, 03:01 AM
She sweatdropped as she moved closer to her "old friends". She wasn't used to having attention. Most of the girls that she met hated her from her attitude. Miku was unlike other girls though, and Zakura was glad of that. She was happy that she had a friend to talk to. Daichi, on the other hand, was kinda of like the opposite of her, which Zakura kinda hated. But he had this kind of charm that made her a bit attracted to him...

"So... Umm... Hi?" Zakura said as she waved back weakly, "So... Should we go inside? I would love to meet your pokemon..."

She then walked forward, pushing Daichi out of the way. She then turned around to noticed the other girl.

"We apologize." She started to say before she was arguing with her pokemon. "I'm-"

"You know, once you control your not fully trained pokemon, that is when you can talk to me." Zakura said rudely.

Saraibre Ryu
06-29-2007, 03:12 AM
Not fully trained! Why I oughta... Infernox started, but stopped because I had his hand on the back of his neck.

"Calm down, you're just hungry is all." I said in a cheerfully 'come on you know it' way.

The Draferna looked away. Maybe, maybe not. Depends. He mumbled.

"Uh huh. Anyway, again, sorry for causing you trouble."

I really had alot of control over my Pokemon. It was their personalities. Infernox was vrey stubborn and argumentative, and was of a free spirit. I gave my Pokemon alot of freedom, as the idea of a Pokeball didn't really appeal to me all that well. The attitude of the other person didn't strike me as insulting one bit. I knew many people like that, but I knew it was my slightly young and a bit childish personality. At least thats how I was in a good mood. Luckily Mahcina wasn't out, or she would've made this person regret eve saying that. I can't control what my Pokemon think, or how they take insults, or even their automatic actions. If I did, I'd be God.

OOC: Sorry for shortness, I've got a slight writers block.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
06-29-2007, 03:23 AM
"Uh huh. Anyway, again, sorry for causing you trouble."

"Yeah.. Anyways, I should leave. I need more training. Come Frost." Zakura said, Frost following her around...

"Well... It was... It might have been... It was maybe... Nice meeting you all... It... I was glad to see you again Miku... It was... Umm... Uh... Okay to see you again Daichi." Zakura said, blushing a really faint pink on her face when she said his name. She then dissappered into the woods with her Frost. She cursed herself for trying to be nice to Daichi. She knew that she had admired him for beating her. He was the first person to do so. After that battle, she trained and became one of the pokemon masters that had beaten the Elite Four. She just didn't want him to know her feelings. He was going to laugh at her face if she did tell him.

OOC: Zakura really knows all that stuff about your character but she just likes to be rude.

Psychic Oats
06-29-2007, 03:48 AM
An enormously tall trainer suddenly appeared behind Rikku, with a small boy hanging comfortably around his neck. The tall one raised his hand in a waving motion to Rikku, and the small-looking male smiled cheerily and waved his arm back and forth enthusiastically.

"Riiiiiiiiikku-chan!" the small boy exclaimed, an adorable look of innocent happiness taking his face. He giggled a bit before turning to Infernox. "Infernox, were you the one who made that big boom?" he questioned, making a wild gesture with his arms to show how large the earthquake sensation had been.

Meanwhile, the tall, serious-looking male, stood silently, not moving or flinching when the small boy, who was hanging onto his back, made his ecstatic movements. Instead, he looked up at the sky, his black eyes staring off into the endless blue. After a moment, he looked back down at Rikku.

"Hey."

Saraibre Ryu
06-29-2007, 03:52 AM
OOC: Yes well like the person in as my avy, she acts a little kiddy. And sometimes oblivious.

Well, that was interesting. Infernox commented, seeing the trainer and her Froslass leave.

"It wasn't disaterific, but it could've been worse." I added.

How many times do I have to tell you that isn't a word?

"As a matter of fact, 'that' is a word. Look it up in the dictionary." I corrected smartly.

The dragon rolled his eyes in agitation and walked aroung in a cirlce before responding. Let me rephrase that: How many times do I have to tell you 'disaterific' isn't a word?

I crossed my arms and looked at him with a 'what do you think' look. "How many times do I have to tell you that Mahcina isn't a robot?"

He growled at me, not being able to come up with a come back. I smirked childishly. "Oh yeah score another for me."

Oh be quiet. He muttered.

There was a cry behind me, and we both turned around to find Tesshumaru and Kobitozuka behind us.

"Hey, long time no see?" I answered walking up to them.

And yes it was me that made that thundering thud thank you. Infernox replied in almost a proud way.

"Anyway what have you two been up to these days?" I asked with a smile.

Psychic Oats
06-29-2007, 04:16 AM
OOC: You didn't see my post, Saraibre. I posted four minutes before you, so you probably missed it. Tobitozuka interacted with Rikku.

Saraibre Ryu
06-29-2007, 04:22 AM
OOC: Whoops, I'll edit that now.

EDIT: OOC: Now it is fixed

Psychic Oats
06-29-2007, 04:58 AM
OOC: This is my last post for the night =P

IC: Kobitozuka shifted his gaze, looking over at the two trainers behind Rikku. Their faces looked similar, and Kobitozuka quickly theorized that they were siblings. Meanwhile, Tesshumaru leaned forward from his place on Kobitozuka's back, smiling accomodatingly at Rikku and Infernox.

"Kobi-kun and I have gotten some challengers recently, but none of them won," he said, a melancholy expression taking over his features as he stated the last part. But his cheerful smile quickly returned, and he spoke again. "You never get any challengers nowadays, do you Rikku-chan? No one ever makes it that far." His optimistic voice had a young tone to it as he spoke to Rikku.

Saraibre Ryu
06-29-2007, 05:51 AM
I nodded. "Even if they do, they don't get past me. They might come half way, but no one has ever gotten farther than that."

If they somehow with a bleak stroke of luck get past me, or Arctaura, they can't get past Ashe or Machina. Infernox added.

I agreed. No one could get past those two. They were my strongest pokemon I had ever trained, even though all my pokemon were pretty evenly matched. Being a Steel/Dragon type though, Machina had no type weakness, making it even more difficult to deafeat her.

OOC: Stupid writers block...hate it so.

Gaby
06-29-2007, 08:20 AM
Miku waved at Zakura as she left, looking at Daichi, who sighed. She looked up at his face nodding.

"What's wrong big brother? Something bothering ya?"

Daichi blinked twice, finally noticing Miku was there. He managed to pull a fake smile, turning around and sighing again.

"I'm fine..."

In truth, he was just bummed out from Zakura always being such and ass towards him. He just shook his head, hearing yet another voice. When he turned around, Miku had already run off to meet the two new boys. Well, mostly Tesshumaru.

"Hiya! What's your name?"

Daichi sweatdropped and walked up towards the girl, waving once.

"What's your name? Daichi's mine... and that hyperactive girl over there is Miku, my sister.

"Hey! WHo are you calling hyperactive?!"

Plusie and Minus sudden;y hopped to their respective trainer, sitting down on their head. Minus waved at the girl and the dragon, nodding in confusion at the dragon.

"Oh, yeah, this is Minus, my Minun."

"Yep, I'm Minus like Daichi here said, nice to meet'cha!"

"And this here is Plusie, my Plusle!"

"Yep! I see that at last we've met a boy like little Miku here!"

She pointed at Tesshumaru, which caused Miku to blush a little before smacking Plusie in the head lightly.

"How could I be like him?"

"Well, you get hyperactive at times!"

Miku groaned, looking away, still blushing lightly before looking back to Tesshumaru and Kobitozuka.

"Well what's your name?"

Kiki
06-29-2007, 06:31 PM
ooc: Just kinda skimmed over posts because I couldn't post do to lack of power at my house, so I'm just a little lost on location, so I'm just assuming that there are at least going to be trees... ^_^; [stupid weather] Also: fighting writer's block here, so sorry if my posts are short... -_-;

Alake looks at the large group of trainers from behind a tree, Midnight and Azuna laying in the shade. "We should go join them," Alake says. Midnight raises his head to say something, but a black shadow swoops over and then a black Pidgeot lands. "Onzu! I haven't seen you in ages!" A boy with short black hair jumps off the Pidgeot, returns it, then walks over to Alake.
"Same here," Onzu says. "I haven't seen you in a while either. I missed you."
"I know," Alake says.
"Hm?" Onzu asks upon spotting the large gathering of trainers. "What's with that?"
"I dunno. I was just about to go over and join them," Alalke says. She looks around. "Somebody's missing..."
"Right. Go, Saza." An Umbreon with gray paws and light purple eyes appears.

-time skip to Alake and Onzu walk over to the group-

"Hey. What's going on over here?" Alake asks.

Bryce
06-29-2007, 10:09 PM
Alex had been walking for hours along the barren landscape, home to only a rocky path and a few sparse clumps of trees. He hadn't seen a sign of life since leaving his home, and had begun to feel lonely, due to the fact that his pokemon were resting within the captivity of their pokeballs. Suddenly a huge airborne object plummeted toward the ground about 500 feet in front of Alex. Seeing it clearly now, he noiced it was a pidgeot, and a boy with spiked black hair leaped from its back.

Alex quickly climbed the small hill in front of him, to reveal a group of people standing in a semi-circle nearby, though facing away from him. "Ruby, come on out!" the boy whispered, wanting to stay hidden until he knew what was going on. The female chimchar emerged from within its thrown pokeball and stood at attention before her trainer." Come on girl, let's go see what's up," he said once more to her.

"Why must you be so shy, let's just run up to them and say hiyah!" Ruby said in her squeaking little voice, in pokelanguage. She then turned on her heels and sped off down the series of hills toward the group.

"Ruby, stop!" Alex screamed after her. He then took off after his curious pokemon, as always, making sure that she didn't get herself into trouble.

When the chimchar reached the point of being only yards from the chatting people, she stopped and flattened herself against the ground, counting on a surprise encounter. However, as Alex still stood out of sight, he noticed a small boy, among the much larger people, look up and gaze around. Almost as though he had known she was there, he instantly set his sights on the exact spot that Ruby now lie.

" Hey look everybody, it's a chimchar!" The boy shrieked.

Gear
06-30-2007, 12:43 AM
OOC: Hope I am not to late! Im just going to do a quick post of my guy going to the airport where he would meet up with mike.

"Mewtwo use tackle!" I said as my adrenaline started rushing through my veins ,"Now use a tail whip!"

"I can't believe it!," The announcer said ,"Its a one hit KO!"

"Yes I did it!" I thought in my mind ,"I'm the best trainer in the world!"

♫Ring Ring!♫, My alarm went off, I looked around and saw I was still in my room, it was just a dream...

"David come on, Mike just called and he was waiting for you at the airport," My mom said as she came in my room with the telephone ,"I already have your backpack ready, though your going to have to take your bike to the airport."

I ran downstairs and grabbed my backpack. I grabbed my Pokeballs and put them inside. "I can't believe I am going to meet Lance!" I though in my head as I went through the front door ,"I wonder if he looks fatter in person..." I got on my bike and started riding towards the airport, which was only ten miles away. I pulled out my mp3 and started listening to music. Time flew right by and, in what seemed only like minutes, I was at the airport.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
06-30-2007, 05:28 AM
OOC: Gah.. I'm bored... I need someone to tallk to so...

IC:

Zakura ran, she didn't like to be in a large crowd, especially if it had Daichi. She really did wanted to say sorry to him, and tell him her feelings, but she couldn't bring herself to do so. The last thing she wanted was for Daichi to laugh in her face. She knew him for a long time and there was no sign that he had any interest in her. Zakura decided to hide her feelings by treating him badly but he would soon noticed that if he was the only one that she treated badly, he would figure out that she liked him. So, she started treating everyone else badly as well. It wasn't hard though, actually it wasn't that different. Zakura acts as a loner, so many people treated her as one, which got her mad since some people had acted as if she was an outcast. By hiding her feelings, she just gotten more social but by saying rude and mean remarks. It wasn't something she wanted but she gotten used to it and it became her nature.

You know... You really should tell him... I'm sure he would understand... He's a nice guy, a quality that had made you smitten by it.

No! I don't want him to know my feelings yet. I won't and I will never tell him. He doesn't like me, I'm sure of it...

Zakura was wondering what would have happened if he did find out about her feelings. What she didn't knew was that she was in the middle of a road. Something bright was showing on her, making her turn to the direction where it was coming from. She realized that it was lights coming from a truck about to hit her. She was about to scream, she would have ran but her legs were frozen from fear. She closed her eyes, waiting for the horrible pain about to become of her, but only felt a slight push. She opened her eyes to see that a guy had saved her. He must have pushed her out of the way, making her fall onto some soft grass and making him land right on top of her. Once the blaring lights darkened, she realized that it was a really handsome guy, about her age. Their faces were about two inches apart, making her blush a bit from being that close to a cute guy.

OOCA: Okay, Froslass is talking to her through her mind. Froslass= Indigo. When she's talking in italics, that means talk through mind or thinking.

Saraibre Ryu
06-30-2007, 06:10 AM
OOC: Yay! I fanally thought of something to post!

IC: After getting Infernox some food, he layed down under a tree and started munching away on Figi berries. Being quite content with his food, he sloly got into a better mood, even though he didn't look it. There was a flash from one of my pokeballs and a beautiful white feathered dragon with light indigo rings on it appeared.

"Arctaura? What are you doing out?" I asked, looking at my pokemon.

I'm bored out of my wits. She replied. I need to go for a walk if you don't mind.

"Sure, whatever makes you feel better." I answered, remembering that she had done alot for me over the past few days.

The Glacera's going to get lost. Infernox called after Arctaura.

She turned around and glared at Infernox. The Glacera has a name.

She turned around and walked into the forest. Having her eyes closed while she walked, she calmed herself and somewhat meditated as she went on through. Around her feathers chilled from the scales that they grew beneath. She didn't like the heat much, as she was also an Ice type Pokemon besides a dragon, and her scales kept her at a certain temperature. It wasn't bitterly cold, just a comforting cool you'd want in the summer heat.

After walking for a few minutes, she had images flash in her head, making her stop in her tracks. then she felt a quick, horrid pain, then it all disappeares when she opened her eyes. She looked around and saw a Trainer with a Froslass. Arctaura had a small telekenetic power of reliving other peoples past memories in the way they didn't happen, but the other option if whatever force had prevented that turn in the road or life. It was automatic, and she couldn't help it, even if she didn't want it.

Curious. I wonder what this person is worrying herself over. The Glacera thought to herself in question.

Bryce
06-30-2007, 07:00 AM
"Hey look, it's a chimchar!" came the boy's cry from within the group. Hearing these words and thinking that they were all playing some sort of game, Ruby jumped up from her hidden position and darted back to where Alex sat among the shadows, leaving the group watching in wonder at what had just happened. Their gaze then shifted to where Alex stood, though he was pretty sure they couldn't see him among the shadows. Alex felt stupid for being so shy, he had never been one to just come out and introduce himself.

"Ruby, what were you thinking, even if those people were friendly, you cant take a risk like that," Alex scolded his chimchar.

"Oh, lighten up and live a little you party-pooper!" she squeaked in return, before leaping into the air and landing atop her partner's shoulders.

Alex saw a chance to escape the heat and finally get some shade, by going into the nearby forest, where he was sure that he was alone. Though as he fought his way through the tangle of the underbrush, he realized that he was wrong. A few yards away, a beautiful feathered dragon sat on its knees, and seemed to be in some sort of pain, as its feathers were twitching wildly. Alex had never seen this type of pokemon before, if that even was a pokemon. Whatever it was, Alex knew that he had to have it.

He jumped out from behind a large maple tree and threw a spinning red and white pokeball toward the creature. Just before the ball struck the pokemon, it glanced up at the boy and glared a deep, hating glare. The pokeball collided with its head, before bouncing off and hitting the ground in front of the creature.

"Huh?" was the only thing that Alex could think to say.

Saraibre Ryu
06-30-2007, 07:22 AM
Arctaura threw the Pokeball back at the Trainer using her Psychic attack after repeling it with Mirror Coat. She stood before it, having her always calm demanor about her and looked at him with a calm but somehow angry glare.

If you knew, you wouldn't of had a chance to accidentally break the law. She told the human.

Yes, Arctaura could speak the human language, but only rarely did she do that. She prefered to use Pokemon tongue, but in this case, she wasn't sure if he'd quite understand her if she did. The Glacera got up and proceeded to continue her walk, maybe find the human with the memory she'd embraced. But then something stopped her. There was a sudden urge of turning around, and fighting this Trainer. She didn't know why, but resisted it and continued non-chalantly on her walk.

Bryce
06-30-2007, 07:36 AM
"Yeah, you better run!" the small chimchar atop Alex's shoulder shrieked as the last feathery tips of the strange pokemon's tail diappeared into the tangle of the bushes.

"Ruby, you've got to calm down," Alex said, in a deep monotone, for he had grown weary of constantly repeating these words. "I think it's time that you rest," he continued, while gripping the sleek surface of her pokeball from his belt.

"No, i don't want to, you can't make me, I won't!"Ruby shrieked, trying to wiggle out of his grasp.

"You really don't like it in there do you?" Alex asked, trying to suppress a laugh. He then raised the pokeball up to where she was sitting, and pressed the small circular button, locking her inside.

Now, finding himself alone within this mysterious forest, he almost felt lonely again, that is, before he realized how serene and calm it had become since that little noisebox had been put into her pokeball. With this calming thought in his mind, he spread out beneath the comfort of a large tree, and slowly drifted off to sleep, not knowing that something was watching him.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
06-30-2007, 11:41 PM
OOC: Did you even sign up for this roleplay?

Saraibre Ryu
06-30-2007, 11:49 PM
OOC: I don't think he did.

CM
07-01-2007, 12:02 AM
OOC: No, he didn't. I didn't see a post where he did.

IC: "Crystal, we've been looking for hours, but haven't found a single Trainer without any problems with his or her Pokemon," Surge growled.

"Shut it, Surge. Your whinning in getting annoying," Persian hissed.

"How about you both be quiet," Crystal snapped.

They had been out for hours without a break, and the Pokemon were getting tired. The three came across a clearing, and there were Trainers. Quite a few of them, too.

"Looks like our luck has turned," Crystal said as she walked up to the Trainers. Some she knew, and others were new.

"Hey, guys. How's it going?" she asked, no one in particular as her two Pokemon walked up and sat next to their Trainer.

Saraibre Ryu
07-01-2007, 12:12 AM
OOC: Yay! Something to post!

IC: I looked over aways and saw the oh so familiar Crystal with Surge and Persian. Infernox saw the two of them as well, but continued eating his Figi berries until he had something important to say.

"Hi Crystal. Long time no see." I said.

Infernox was finally finished with his munchie craze and got up and joined me.

You two seem to be getting along just as well as the last time I saw you. He commented, refering to Surge and Persian.

I ignored his remark. "What brings you out here?"

x-Mizu-Tama-x
07-01-2007, 12:14 AM
OOC: Thanks a lot... Now it has to be a memory, not a real guy who landed on top of Zakura. Thanks a lot for ruining the romantic moment I was trying to make... Oh well...

Zakura then realized that the handsome guy was actually Daichi and this was how they met. This was only a memory though. It was probably created by a Psychic Pokemon or a pokemon that could use psychic. Zakura then noticed Frost, her Froslass. She was probably trying to make her feel better by recreating one of her greatest memory, the way she met Daichi. She sighed, then hit Froslass on the head, for trying to do that. She had given her hopes up of finding another love. She didn't want Daichi, her first love, to be her first love. All it caused her was pain and suffering, which she didn't wanted. She decided to find someone else, someone who can replace Daichi in her heart. But so far, no luck...

She sighed once more, before noticing a dragon pokemon. It was blue, with same matching scales and beautiful feathers that glimmered like the moonlight. Zakura wanted to capture that dragon pokemon but realized that if a strong dragon pokemon that must have been part ice from the ways she looked be in a forest, wouldn't she be a trainer's pokemon?

Out came a spinning poke ball out of the blue, it crashed near the dragon, trying to capture it but the dragon just used her tail to send it flying right back. Yep, Zakura was right, it was someone's pokemon. A confused guy was somewhere near her, probably the one who threw that same poke ball. Zakura walked by the dragon petting her and started to ask who's pokemon was she.

Zakura then heard a voice and turned, seeing Crystal.

"Oh no... Princess Complaint is back..." Zakura said, depressed a little. She didn't want to see her so Zakura then hid behind the dragon.

OOC: Crystal, just make Zakura like your rival, 'kay?

CM
07-01-2007, 12:20 AM
"Well, Lance wants me to lead a team to defeat Team Rocket and their new machine that is controlling Pokemon," Crystal replied.

"Want to say that to my face?" Surge snarled, challenging Infernox.

Persian was going to make a remark when she noticed Zakura, one of Crystal's newest rivals. "Well, if it isn't Preppy McPrep Pants," Persian growled.

Surge turned to see who Crystal was refurring to, and she calmed down. "I wonder what she's doing here..."

"Knock it off, both of you. We're here on a mission, not looking for a battle."

Saraibre Ryu
07-01-2007, 12:31 AM
OOC: Who ruined it? If it was me, thats my pokemons problem. If not, than never mind.

IC: Arctaura let her be pet by Zakura. She then realized this was person with the alternate memory she had relived a moment before.

I'm Arctaura. I belong to the one known as Rikku. She answered in now pokemon tongue. May I ask what your name is?

She looked at her in the same calm way, as she did to everyone, but it was in her eyes that the differences were made. She was giving a calm yet friendly and inviting gaze. Her feathers settled back down and returned to normal and her wings were neatly placed along her back. She then turned to look over at who Zakura stated to be 'Princess Complaint'.

Meanwhile, Infernox flared his rings up and stared down Surge before I could say anything to Crystal's answer.

Anytime any place Surge. He growled.

"Knock it off now." I snapped. "You always start with this ever since you two met up.

Yes and your- oh great its the Ice queen having returned from her little stroll in the woods. Infernox replied, seeing Arctaura return.

"Infernox shut it. Arctaura is having a bad time right now and you know that."

Yeah yeah. I know Mrs. Telepath over there has been having major problems. He replied sacrastically. Just like Machina and Tempest.

CM
07-01-2007, 12:40 AM
"You're on, you overgrown fire lizard," Surge replied, a confident smirk on his face.

"Then what are we gonna do about Preppy McPrep Pants?" Perisan asked, referring to Zakura.

Now, both Pokemon were speaking human.

"Later, and we're not gonna do anything right now," I said/answered both Pokemon. "Like I said, we need to round up Trainers for Lance to stop Team Rocket from controlling innocent Pokemon. Stephanie is helping, and I bet she's doing a better job right now than I'm doing."

OOC: I'll bring Stephanie Shantez in later.

Saraibre Ryu
07-01-2007, 12:46 AM
"Hmm. Maybe Team Rocket is messing with Arctaura's memory ability." I thought out loud. "If its a machine, maybe its bothering Machina too."

Fire lizard? Is that the best insult you can come up with? I've seen a Growlithe do better. Infernox snarled, not having his flames die down.

"I'll be glad to help out Crystal, if it'll make Arctaura and Machina feel better." I added. "What about- Infernox!"

He looked at me, wondering what I wanted as if nothing were happening.

"Even Ashe is better behaved when she's twice as angry as you now flare down before you set something on fire again." I stated getting frustrated.

CM
07-01-2007, 12:52 AM
"You don't deserve anything better than that," Surge growled.

"Don't make me use Water Pulse on you two," Persian hissed.

"Thanks a lot, and it may help. Absol has been having a few problems as so has Dakota, but that's a story for later," Crystal said.

Saraibre Ryu
07-01-2007, 12:58 AM
Its going to take alot more than Water Pulse. He commented.

"Infernox! Thats enough now! You don't have a problem, so you aren't an excuse." I said.

He didn't listen, nor did he douse his own flames. The ones on his tail began to ignite and his eyes changed from brown to scarlet, as it did when he wanted a fight really badly. I knew there was no use in talking to him at this point.

Of course the Fire type can't control himself. Arctaura called out, refering to Infernox.

Great, now either Arctaura is going to get into a fight with Infernox, or Surge will. I thought.

CM
07-01-2007, 01:10 AM
Surge's eyes turned form normal blue to a navy, charging up an attack.

"Great... Surge is gonna use Ice-Overheat..."

Persian decided to try to cool off the two fire-types with a massive Water Pulse. She firse used Backup Call, calling Absol out of her PokeBall. Then, both Pokemon used Sword Dance, increasing their attack power. Finally, both Persian and Absol used Water Pulse, soon following with a Thunder attack.

Surge fired the Ice-Overheat, then used Protect to save himself form the Water/Electric attack.

"Will this madness ever stop?" Crystal sighed.

Saraibre Ryu
07-01-2007, 01:21 AM
Infernox was real smart. In a tactical way that is. He flared up his fire even more, encasing himself in a Heat Wave attack, hot enough to make the Water Pluse turn into steam, and enough to turn Surges attack into a simple spray of water. The only thing that didn't get blocked was Thunder, which didn't phaze him, or look to even harm him at all.

You'll have to do alot more than that to- He started, but then stopped when he saw me standing next to a great metal armored dragon, that was leering at him with a death glare.

Infernox. The dragon said casually.

Uhh, Machina... Infernox replied.

Infernox didn't like Machina much, especially when she was mad. Her over protective nature drove her strength, and she had alot of it. Next to Ashe, she was my strongest pokemon, even if she hadn't fully evolved like the rest of my party.

Listen to Rikku and flare down now. She instructed, her face unfaltering.

Infernox glared at Machina for a minute, then slowly his flames dies down and eventually disappeared back into blue rings, his eyes turning back to their original brown color. He began to walk away from Surge, but then turned his head around and glared at him.

I'm calling this even until we can finish this. He growled.

He turned back to me with a guilty hang in his head. I'm in trouble aren't I?

I nodded, taking out my pokeball and with a flash of red light, returned him to his pokeball. I looked at Machina who seemed very pleased with herself as I petted her head.

"Yeah, he doen't like going up against you does he?" I asked rhetorically.

CM
07-01-2007, 01:35 AM
"That solved one problem," Crystal said as she looked over at her Houndoom.

Surge shook his fur, calming down. His eyes were now back to a true blue color. "I will defeat that lizard one of these days. The only advantages he has is that he can fly and my Ice/Fire combinations don't do a whole lot of damage," Surge growled.

"Well, right now, let's not worry about that," Persian suggested.

"Agreed," Absol said.

"It would seem like none of the Trainers in this clearing have any problems with their Pokemon's obidence what so ever..." Crystal said more to herself that to anyone.

Saraibre Ryu
07-01-2007, 01:41 AM
"Well, Infernox does that on purpose sometimes." I replied. "Except this one time where both him and Arctaura went berserk and tried to kill each other."

I had to step into that fight along with Ashe, who really got a beating. The Namagon added.

"Yeah, and you can't stand getting near to complex machinery anymore." I continued.

Infernox and Arctaura's eyes went totally red and blue during that time a few days ago. Infernox seemed to recover from it, but Arctaura had more problems. She couldn't stop having alternate memories relivations whever she got close to someone. sometines it was more than one person and she couldn't take all the pain in one shot. It hurt me that I couldn't do anything about it. Well, now that I waas going to help Crystal, maybe I finally could.

CM
07-01-2007, 01:48 AM
"Right now, Stephanie Shantez is in the Johto region, recruiting more Trainers while I'm here, doing the same."

"And so far, we only found you who will help," Persian added.

"And we will need a lot more Trainers to defeat Team Rocket," Surge also added.

Meanwhile, Crystal returned Absol to her PokeBall.

Bryce
07-01-2007, 01:48 AM
OOC: Actually i dont know where you have been looking, but i did sign up for this roleplay, go back to the signup page and look again, i was one of the last ones to sign up!

Saraibre Ryu
07-01-2007, 01:49 AM
OOC: We were talking about someone else BryceBoy. Not you.

Bryce
07-01-2007, 01:54 AM
OOC: oh, l0l sorry, i thought you guys were talking about me because i was the last one to post before ya'll started talking about it......oops sorry.....proceed:

Bryce
07-01-2007, 02:01 AM
OOC: forgive me if i am posting too much out of character, but MewAqua, who were you referring to when you said a guy jumped on you or something?

CM
07-01-2007, 02:11 AM
OOC: Mew Aqua won't be on for the rest of the day as far as I know. And also, I need someone to post in IC for me to continue...

EDIT: OOC: Mew Aqua e-mailed me her line, so here it is-

IC for Mew Aqua:
Zakura hid behind the dragon, forgetting almost everything she said. Zakura
wanted to make sure she could get away before Crystal noticed her. Or did
she already did? Should Zakura come over there and make a conversation? No,
she'll rather run away.

"Hey! Can you do my a favor? Could you spread your wings so
that I could hide behind there? I'm just trying to get away from that girl,
'kay." Zakura said, still trying to hide. Then the dragon trainer
from before had started to pick a fight with Surge, Princess Complaint's
Houndoom. She then noticed another dragon going to stop the fight.

"Oh and can you do it like now?!" Zakura said, maybe
she said it a bit too loud.

Bryce
07-01-2007, 03:42 AM
Alex awoke to find himself sprawled out beneath the canopy of a large maple tree. Glancing around, he realized that the sun was on the verge of setting, and darkness was pouring in from all sides of the forest.

"Ugh," Alex grunted, struggling to sit up. He reached to where he had set his backpack, but felt only the rough scrape of twigs and a rock in its place. He looked to where his hand was now scrabbling about, and noticed that his backpack was gone!

"Oh, great," Alex thought out load, as he often does. That backpack had all of his belongings inside it, including his pokeballs. Climbing to his feet, he searched the nearby brush, and finding nothing, ventured further from where he had started. That was when he heard laughter. Or at least it sounded like laughter, it could have been an angry cackle. Alex gazed through the gloom to witness another group standing around socializing.

"Gosh, these people follow me everywhere!"Alex whispered to himself, yet again. A tough-looking chick, with a bulking houndoom lying by her feet, was glaring toward a ruffled dragon, but didn't seem to notice the girl behind it. But Alex did. Just as he was watching this scene take place, He heard the treetops above him rattle, and a strange giggling sound emmisioned from them. Out of nowhere, a tiny aipom came scurrying across a branch a few feet above Alex. It was fast. But not fast enough for Alex not to notice the strap of his jet-black backpack dangling from its tail.

"Hey, give me back my bag, NOW!" Alex shouted toward the pokemon, which just giggled in return. "Oh crap!" Alex scolded himself, for he had just attracted the attention of the nearby group

x-Mizu-Tama-x
07-01-2007, 02:24 PM
OOC: YES!!! HOME ALONE!!!! NOW! MEH POST!

IC:

Zakura then noticed a cute guy shouting to get his backpack from an mischevious Aipom. Zakura, forgetting that she was hiding goes to try to help the guy.

"Aipom, come here. Don't you want some yummy food?" She asked as the Aipom got closer, snatching the food, not realizing that Frost was using Psychic to take the backpack away. Frost then hands her the backpack.

"So umm... Here!" She said, giving him the backpack. "So your name is....?

Gaby
07-01-2007, 02:38 PM
OOC: Bleh... I have no idea what to post =/

*ponders*

What to post... what to post...

x-Mizu-Tama-x
07-01-2007, 03:40 PM
OOC: ... 'Kay... I'll wait for you to post...

IC: Just then, two female reporters came to find out if the rumors were true that if there were some legendary trainers hanging around.

"Look! There's Zakura and... A guy she's being nice to?" Said one of them.

"Zakura? And she's being nice? I don't believe it! That must be a very lucky guy if he managed to get the Zakura to be nice." The second reporter said to the other before looking for some other trainers. The first one agreed before noticing Crystal. Both of thm started talking again but Zakura ignored them, turning to the guy she was handing the backpack too.

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. Sometimes these reporter come around and start gossiping." ZAkura said before noticing another familar friend....

OOCA: Sorry Gaby but I couldn't wait. That's your cue!

Gaby
07-01-2007, 03:55 PM
Daichi sighed as he decided to take a walk through the forest, hopefully clearing up his mind. He kept looking up at the sky, until he heard a few footsteps. He quickly hid behind a tree, looking over to where the footsteps came form, only to see a couple of reporters. He sighed, starting his walk again, until what they said caught his ear.

"Look! There's Zakura and... A guy she's being nice to?"

He ran up slightly closer to them, careful to not make noise. He kept his ears open for anything they might have said.

"Zakura? And she's being nice? I don't believe it! That must be a very lucky guy if he managed to get the Zakura to be nice."

That last one made him decide to walk up to Zakura. He took a deep breath, getting ready for the yell or insult or whatever it is that he was gonna get.

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. Sometimes these reporter come around and start gossiping."

Zakura then noticed Daichi, and anyone with eyes could tell he wasn't in much of a happy mood.

"Zakura... what's up...?"

He kept looking at her for a few seconds before waving, faking a smile as he moved his eyes away.

"So... who's he?"

x-Mizu-Tama-x
07-01-2007, 04:04 PM
Suddenly, a guy walked up next to her. He asked her a question. He was a mood that meant he was depressed.

"Zakura... what's up...?"

"Daichi!" She said shouted as soon as she realized he was there.

He stared at her for a few seconds before waving. He put a fake smile as he moved his eyes away from her.

"So... who's he?" He asked.

"Oh! Umm... He's no one! I mean he's just a guy I met! I was only helping him get his backpack back! He's only just a friend!" She said out loud nervously. She then realized that she was showing some of her feelings for her.

"And it doesn't matter if you know. You shouldn't care. You shouldn't care about me!" She said before running off, with her Froslass following. She wanted to get away as soon as possible. She didn't want Daichi to know about her. She wished that he would just forget her.

Gaby
07-01-2007, 04:15 PM
The last thing she said hit him like an arrow to his heart. He watched as Zakura ran off, starting to follow her, yet stopping. Obviously, she didn't hate him, but detested him. He got so mad at himself, he even forgot that guy was there as he started slamming his fist against a tree about ten times before yelling att he top of his lungs. After finally calming down, he slumped down against the tree, sighing.

"Zakura... why do you hate me... I come by to talk to you... and bam... you yell at me as if I had done something..."

He got up, facing the tree. He rose his foot in the air, angrily starting to kick the tree as hard as he could.

"I... am... such... a... retard..."

He didn't care about anyone that saw him. He needed to let go or he'd blow up. After many kicks, the tree had a dent in it, which is why he decided to stop. He once again slumped down, putting his hands over his head.

"You are such a retard Daichi... A FREAKING RETARD!!!"

OOC: Ohnoes, now Daichi is mad at himself! D=

x-Mizu-Tama-x
07-01-2007, 04:26 PM
After a while, Zakura sat down on a rock behind a tree. She put her hands over her face, with tears falling down.

"Daichi, I wish I never met you... I know you don't like me back so why should I even bother... I'm such an idiot..." She said, not noticing that Frost had already left.

~Frost, the Froslass~

I need to go fix this problem. I'm going to tell Daichi that she really does care about him. He needs to be the one to speak up, since she can't for herself.

She spotted Daichi punching and kicking a tree, calling himself a retard.

Daichi... Listen to me... She does care about you... She just can't show it to you yet.... She said through telepathy.

Gaby
07-01-2007, 04:35 PM
Daichi heard Frost in his head. He felt the wind blow by as he sighed. He slowly got up, as if ready to follow Frost, yet he gave her his back.

"She does not..."

He started to walk back to where everyone was, yet a red flash of light made him stop. Where the beam hit was an Absol, her horn and tail red, while her fur was a light red. She walked up to Daichi, pushing him back a bit.

"Daichi-Kun... you gotta talk with Zakura-Chan... at least try..."

"Why bother Shadow... she hates m-"

Shadow growled, standing infront of Daichi, not letting him pass.

"You gotta... tell her how you feel... trust me... just do it..."

There was a slight moment of silence, Shadow looking straight at Daichi's face. She smiled when she saw a small, confident smile on Daichi's face.

"Okay girl... but just remember... if you're wrong... in the Pokeball for three days..."

"Okay! Now... come on... let's go!"

She walked up to Frost, bowing her head as Daichi followed close behind, standing next to Frost.

"Lead the way Frost..."

x-Mizu-Tama-x
07-01-2007, 04:44 PM
Fine. She said as she lead them through the trees. She then saw Zakura, with her head down still crying.

"Frost just leave me... I know he doesn't like me so stop trying to make me feel better." She said with her head still down. She didn't noticed Daichi there until she heard his voice.

OOC: Gah.. It's short.

CM
07-01-2007, 07:01 PM
Crystal reached into her pocket, feeling her cell phone vibrating.

"Momoyia here," she said, answering the call.

"Hey, Crystal! It's Shantez," was what the person on the other line said, identifying herself as Crystal's best childhood friend, Stephanie Shantez, the Elite Four member #3 of the Johto region.

"What's up, Steph? Find anyone?"

"No, not yet. I'm heading to Hoenn right now."

"Why? Haven't you found Onzu Lezna, Alake Jemza, or Kaylee Lynn?"

"No. I couldn't even contact them."

"I've found a few Trainers who aren't having any problems with their Pokemon."

"That's good. So, I'll be in Hoenn in a few hours, if not tomorrow then," Stephanie said.

"Alright. I'll see you then," Crystal replied before hanging up the phone and putting it back in her pocket.

"How is she?" Persian asked.

"She's doing well, as should be here at the lastest tomorrow."

"That'll be good. And what I heard, she hasn't found anyone, right?" Surge asked.

"Nope. So far, I'm doing better than she is," Crystal said with a smile.

Bryce
07-01-2007, 08:44 PM
OOC: sorry so late,

IC:

Alex gazed around for the girl that had gotten his bag back, he desperately wanted to sy thanks. What was her name again? Zakira?....no......Zachary?........no......ZAKURA! yes that was it, she said her name had been Zakura, but where was she?

"Ruby, come on out!" Alex called, tossing the pokeball to the ground, anxiously waiting for the pokemon to appear. When the red light had vanished, the chimchar was left standing, glancing around. "Okay, Ruby, i want you to climb that tree and search for a girl named Zakura, alright?" Alex asked his frisky chimchar.

"Why do you want me to find a girl?, do you have a crush or something?" Ruby squeaked, making kissy faces at her trainer.

"Will you just go already?" Alex asked, laughing, both embarrassed and amused. He watched as Ruby scrambled up the tree's branches and scuttle away through the leaves. Minutes later, she returned, with news.

"Well, did you find her?" Alex said impatiently.

"I dont know, there's some strange girl over there bawling her eyes out. Maybe that's that Zakura girl you were talking about." The chimchar then leapt onto her trainer's shoulders and began pulling on his ears. "Go find your girlfriend!" she shrieked.

"She's not my girlfriend." Alex whispered casually, while fighting his way through the tangle of the hanging branches. Through the deepening gloom, he witnessed a girl pressed up against the bark of an oak tree, whimpering and sobbing.

"That's her, that's the girl i saw!" Ruby whispered loudly."Is that the Zakura girl that you were talking about?"

"Yeah, i think it is," Alex responded, making his way over to her. But he stopped in his tracks when he heard a rustling in front of him, and a boy came walking straight toward Zakura. What did he want?

Gaby
07-02-2007, 12:32 AM
Shadow grabbed Frost, pulling her back into the bushes and nodding. She lowered her head, observing from behind the bushes the current scene.

"Don't... make a sound... okay Frost...?"

Daichi didn't even notice. He just kept walking towards Zakura, stopping infront of her and wondering why she was crying. Yet, she needed to tell her, right here and now.

"Frost just leave me... I know he doesn't like me so stop trying to make me feel better."

Daichi blinked twice, could she be talking about... him? He felt his heart start to beat faster after hearing that, maybe she really did mean him.

"Za... Zakura... what's wrong...?"

"I swear if you don't tell him, I'll Razor Wnd your ass in two!"

"Come on... Daichi... tell her..."

OOC: Meet Shadow's split personalityness. >>;

x-Mizu-Tama-x
07-02-2007, 12:39 AM
Zakura then heard the voice of the one she had a crush on, Daichi.

"Daichi?! I didn't say anything! I mean it didn't mean anything! I mean... Uhh... I... Umm..." She said as a blush came across her face.

No! Know he knows! He's going to be mad, or depressed or something... I should have checked if it was Frost... I'm such an idiot!!!

She put her head down again, hoping he didn't see her face blush. She just wanted to dissapear. She embarrassed herself in front of the guy she likes...

OOC: Gah it's short.

Gaby
07-02-2007, 12:57 AM
Daichi finally realized Zakura really DID mean him. He slowly put his hand on Zakura's chin, raising up her head to meet his eyes with her's. His eyes, unlike last time, now showed Daichi's caring side. The one side he rarely ever showed in him. He kept starring at Zakura's eyes before speaking.

"Zakura... I know... you probably don't even feel the same... maybe you were even talking about someone else... but... I need to tell you... right now..."

Daichi let go of Zakura's chin, still starring at her face before, suddenly, putting his arms around Zakura.

"I don't care if you insult me... after saying this... but I have to..."

There was a slight moment of silence, until, of course, Daichi spoke, loud enough for only Zakura to hear.

"Zakura... I..."

x-Mizu-Tama-x
07-02-2007, 01:02 AM
"Zakura... I know... you probably don't even feel the same... maybe you were even talking about someone else... but... I need to tell you... right now..." Daichi started to say after he put his hand on Zakura's chin, raising up her head to meet his eyes with her's.

Daichi let go of Zakura's chin, still starring at her face before, suddenly, putting his arms around Zakura. She started to blush even harder.

"I don't care if you insult me... after saying this... but I have to..."

There was a slight moment of silence, until, of course, Daichi spoke, probably loud enough for only Zakura to hear.

"Zakura... I..."

"What is it?! Spit it out!" Zakura said, her face filled with eagerness.

Gaby
07-02-2007, 01:32 AM
"What is it?! Spit it out!"

By the time Zakura finished this sentence, Daichi was only a few inches away from her face. His face started to turn a slight red as he opened his mouth to speak.

"Zakura... I... I love you... I've always had... ever since the day we met..."

Shadow wanted to jump out and scream with happiness, but then she'd be ruining the moment, so she just took a deep breath, scratching the ground.

"Now... it's Zakura's turn..."

"Come on Zakura! Tell him or you shall perish under the boot of love!"

x-Mizu-Tama-x
07-02-2007, 01:43 AM
Daichi was a few inches away from her face when she finished her sentence. His face turned a bit red, but not as red as Zakura.

"Zakura... I... I love you... I've always had... ever since the day we met..."

Zakura kept staring at his face, not emotion showing until she decided to speak.

"You're not messing with my head? Are you telling the truth? Please, don't lie to me." She said to him, turning a little bit angry if he was playing a trick on her.

Saraibre Ryu
07-02-2007, 02:10 AM
OOC: Whats happened while I was away besides the love confession part?

Bryce
07-02-2007, 02:16 AM
OOC: Nothing really, just their little love <3 scene thing

Watching from the bushes, Alex witnessed the heart-warming scene unfold. He had never even met these people before, but it was kinda sweet to see. Alex suddenly felt his face grow hot, for he was very embarrassed. He actually thought that this girl was trying to flirt with him before, but he obviously was wrong. He stalked back off out to the road, scolding himself for being so stupid. Why did he care who she liked, it's not like he even knew her, but for some reason, he did care.

"What, i thought you were gonna talk to her!" Ruby squeaked, hopping and leaping all around Alex as he walked.

Gaby
07-02-2007, 02:20 AM
OOC: Yep, what Bryce said

"You're not messing with my head? Are you telling the truth? Please, don't lie to me."

Daichi blinked twice. Who in the right mind would actually joke about that?

"Of course I'm not lying! Zakura, I may like to joke around, but I know when to be serious, just like right now."

He kinda felt slightly bad after hearing that, but he didn't show it. He just waited for Zakura's answer.

Saraibre Ryu
07-02-2007, 02:24 AM
OOC: Well, Mew Aqua is probably going to kill me for ruining it.

IC: After Crystal had said no one was having problems with their pokemon over the phone, it was like a que for fate to step in and prove her wrong. Arctaura seemed pained, but then it went into a total shot of agony. I knew that the rampage that she had a few days ago was coming back. I ran over to help her, but she took steps backwards, not wanting anyone to touch her.

Go and leave me. She managed to say under stress and strife.

She in a dizzy and confused like fasion started to take flight and fly off somewhere far, so she wouldn't hurt anyone. Machina watched her go in concern as I jumped onto her back.

"Come on Machina, before she gets herself killed." I said.

With pleasure. she replied, going off into a charging run.

Machina may not look fast, but more towards the slowest thing in the world, but she was. This was often good for naive trainers and pokemon that went up against her.

Arctaura on the other hand couldn't see where she was going, or control her own two wings for that matter. The pain only increased, and eventually she crashed into a tree, knocking it over and almost crushing Zakura and Daichi. She fell over her own wings and tail, trying to get airborne again, but her feathers frilled out and she was stuck in a paralyzing agony.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
07-02-2007, 02:48 AM
OOC: It's okay. I got another romantic scene about to happen in plan.

IC:

Zakura heard what Daichi said. She felt angry for a moment.

"You know, I'm not an idiot! I only asked that cause I wanted to make sure. See, it's 'cause... I love you too... Ever since the moment I met you, I did. I only acted mean 'cause I didn't think you like me back. I didn't want to show my feelings for you 'cause... was afraid that you would laugh at my face, or reject me. But I really am sorry for making fun of you and stuff... It's just, I really was afraid of you, hurting my feelings by rejecting, but I hurt myself for the rude remarks I said to you... I really did love you, Daich-" She explained to him, right before a tree was about to crash. She stayed in place, afraid to move. It was like the car, she stayed there and Daichi was the one who saved her.

Saraibre Ryu
07-02-2007, 03:00 AM
OOC: Aren't I just good for intteruptions though?

IC: Arctaura tried so hard to fight this unseen force that was about to make her bloodthirsty and berserk. Still having her feathers shrill out, she opened her eyes, which weren't there normal color any more. Now they were a bright electric blue, but thats all they were. Her good nature was now blocked by an enraged force that wanted nothing to do but go on a destructive outburst. She slowly turned around and glared, unknowingly at Zakura. She slowly faced forward, ready to jump on her at any second.

She let out a blinding jump, but before she could even touch Zakura, there was a loud thud and another crash. Nachina had rammed into Arctaura was I jumped off of her back. the two of them struggled until Arctaura used a Counter attack to repel Machina's Double Edge attack. Machina was thrown clear across the clearing into another tree.

"Arctaura, I know its not you now you've got to stop now!" I cried out to her.

Unlike before, I was very srious as she slowly paced towards me like she did Zakura before. She pounced again, but only to be hit back by Machina's Iron Tail, who was then thrown back by the Glacera's Psychic. She stood infront of me confrontingly once again, with me staring at her seriously and unfaltering.

I know you're in there, you were last time. I thought.

Psychic Oats
07-02-2007, 03:02 AM
Kobitozuka looked back down at Miku, his bored look still occupying his face. He bowed down, Tesshumaru jumping off his back and onto the ground spryly. Tesshumaru ran up towards Miku, and tugged on her shirt, looking up at her from his below average height.

"I'm Tesshumaru, and he's," he started, pointing up at his gargantuanly tall companion, "He's Kobi!". Kobitozuka bowed to Miku, his short, spiky, black hair blowing in the breeze. He stood back up, casting a huge shadow over Miku and Tesshumaru. Tesshumaru ran over to Kobitozuka and climbed up his leg, taking back his spot hanging around his friend's neck.

OOC: Short...

Bryce
07-02-2007, 03:08 AM
From the road, Alex heard a shattering crash, and turned his sights back to the forest from where he had just come. He witnessed a series of falling trees and heard a shrill shriek come from within. Not really thinking now, he turned on his heels and took off into the forest once more, saying, "Ruby hurry up!"

The chimchar called back, "I hope your ex-girlfriend isn't hurt!" She was as always attempting to make a joke out of a serious situation.

Just as he entered the forest, Alex was shocked to see a pearl-white pokemon fly past his head, only to smash into a large tree, knocking it down in the process. Just beyond that, he saw Zakura in the path of the falling tree, but his feet could not move, he couldnt bear to watch someone be crushed! Someone had to do something!

Saraibre Ryu
07-02-2007, 03:19 AM
OOC: We're kinda past that part.

IC: Arctaura and I just stood there staring each other down. Right now, I wasn't in a position to oppose such a powerful Pokemon. I didn't really care. I knew that if the real Arctaura was in there, she wouldn't hurt me. At least not seriously. She glared at me, before jumping onto me. With the momentum I rolled over backwards and thrust her over my head into a tree. I got back onto my feet.

"Come on Arctaura." I sad in an almost taunting way.

She turned and roared at me before lunging at me. I moved out of the way in time, but I got clawed in the arm. Before I could react, she clamped down and bit on the wound hard. the pressure increased, knowing if I let her go on any longer, she would surely break both bones in my for arm. I stood there glaring at her without any signs of fear. Machina was still trying to pick herself up.

Bryce
07-02-2007, 03:22 AM
OOC: oh sorry, that was the last post that i read before i posted.... my bad!

Gaby
07-02-2007, 04:55 AM
"You know, I'm not an idiot! I only asked that cause I wanted to make sure. See, it's 'cause... I love you too... Ever since the moment I met you, I did. I only acted mean 'cause I didn't think you like me back. I didn't want to show my feelings for you 'cause... was afraid that you would laugh at my face, or reject me. But I really am sorry for making fun of you and stuff... It's just, I really was afraid of you, hurting my feelings by rejecting, but I hurt myself for the rude remarks I said to you... I really did love you, Daich-"

Daichi wondered why she had stopped, looking up, only to see a dragon-like Pokemon getting ready to jump on her. Daichi quickly ran up to infront of Zakura, spreading his arms. He got ready to become Poke Chow, yet, the dragon got rammed by yet another one, but this one had a trainer in it's back, who jumped off the dragon's back. The two of them started fighting, and as much as Daichi wanted to help, none of his Pokemon would even leave a scratch on them. He turned around looking at Zakura.

"Okay, two things: One, I would never laugh or anything at you... even if I didn't love you... but I do... and two, are you okay?"

He kissed her gently on the lips, looking at the bushes as one of Shadow's claws were visible. He sighed, motioning for her to come towards the two.

"I'm sure you remember Shadow."

Shadow smiled at Zakura, sitting down next to Daichi.

"I sure... remember you... Zakura!"

OOC: Bleh... I got slightly lost... so meh...

Saraibre Ryu
07-02-2007, 05:09 AM
Machina ot back up and her protective nature kicked in when she saw my arm in Arctaura's mouth. She growled, ready to use another Double Edge, but I looked at her with a deathly serious gaze.

"No Machina, don't do anything." I told her.

But- She started.

"I said don't do anything!"

I turned back to the white dragon that was about to break my arm. She was the same size as Mahinc, which was just larger than a Rapidash. She dug her fangs deeper into my arm, the pain getting worse by the second. She walked forward, forcing me on my back as she pinned me to the ground. Mufflled death growls came from between her teeth as the Glacera tightened her grip.

"You're in there, I know it. I know you'll get control over yourself soon, even if you do kill me in the process." I said to the dragon.

Machina tried so hard not to come to my aid. It was in her nature to protect her trainer, and those who were her trainer's friends. It ripped her apart inside. She had her eyes shut tight, trying not to look as the blood flowing down my arm. I felt something, or at least I think I felt something crack after a significantly sharp shot of pain went through my arm. I winced with a tear going down my face from the pain.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
07-02-2007, 05:31 AM
Zakura was frozen like a statue. She showed no emotion on her face nor did she blinked. Daichi just kissed her, on the lips, and said that he loves her. She would be shouting like crazy with happiness if she was that kind of person, but she wasn't. Plus, the kiss sort of paralyzed her in a way.

"I'm sure you remember Shadow." He said as an Absol, probably a shiny one since it was red, walked down near them.Shadow smiled at Zakura, sitting down next to Daichi.

"I sure... remember you... Zakura!"

"......."

She couldn't speak, she couldn't because of Daichi. She never gotten kissed before, since guys usually were afraid or hated her. Plus, she wouldn't let a guy kiss her, even if she liked him. Daichi, only did cause he caught her off guard.

Gaby
07-02-2007, 05:49 AM
Daichi looked at Zakura, she was completely frozen. Shadow looked back and forth from Daichi to Zakura, then started to back away slowly. Daichi still kept his confused look when he saw Shadow back away.

"Uh... Zakura... you okay?"

"Is she still freaked out from the whole dragon thing? ...No... She's not like that... but why do I have a bad feeling..."

"Daichi... you are so dead..."

"Uhm... Zakura... don't overdo it... 'kay...?"

Daichi kept looking back and forth from Zakura to Shadow, still completely clueless to what was coming to him.

"Uhh... overdo... what?"

Saraibre Ryu
07-02-2007, 06:12 AM
OOC: I just find it ironic that this is happening right next to a near death experience and you two don't notice anything. Now I totally understand the whole concept of it all, I'm only saying someone just MIGHT have noticed by now.

IC: Sure enough, Machina couldn't take my pain any longer and she rammed into Arctaura, nearly trampling me in the process. I covered myself from the dust with a now broken if not at least fractured arm. I got up and tried to stop Machina, but she was only thrown back by a Psychic attack. Machina was thrown yet again into another tree, making it again come crashing to the ground. Machina couldn't take anymore damage, or she would be beyond fainted status.

The rampaging Glacera took very much interest in the other two trainers, seeing as they had no mind on the matter at hand. Taking the opportunity, she launched herself at the two of them. Without thinking, I stood between them and Arctaura, who had tackled me full force instead of them. I was head bashed into a tree. I felt like my chest had just been flattened. Arctaura walked backwards from the impact, having bashed her head pretty well against me.

I knew at this point she was either going to snap out of it or I was going to die.

"Come on Arctaura..." I breathed wearily. "Are you going to let some weak force take over your good heart and let it kill me?"

There was blood that came from the side of my mouth. I slowly got up to my feet, using the tree as a support.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
07-02-2007, 06:29 AM
"I can't believe you!! You just kiss me like you were allowed to! Who said you could kiss me?! You think I let anyone kiss me?" She said, her face red but with anger.

"I don't want to talk to you now! And don't try to kiss me or hug me or anything like that!" She said right before she slapped him. It just happened, it was like Zakura couldn't control her hand. She didn't mind though. He deserved it. She stomped away, with Froslass following. Though she agreed that Zakura was right, she felt that she was a bit harsh.

"Hmphh... Who does he think he is? Kissing me like that... Even though it was quite nice... What? I mean... Oh my god, I'm falling for him again..." She said to herself. She touched her face, it was warm... She realized that she liked him. Probably even more now because of that kiss. She then wanted to apologize to Daichi. She shouldn't have slapped him. She tried to look for him but couldn't find him anywhere.

"I'm such an idiot... How could I be that stupid..."

She then looked up, noticing a girl getting beat up from dragon pokemon. She knew she couldn't help her by herself, she had to get other people to help that girl.

Saraibre Ryu
07-02-2007, 06:44 AM
Arctaura went for Zakura again, trying to bite her as she did to me. Instead, I put my other arm out infront. She clapmed down on it harder than ever. There was a crack, but not a bone crack, it was a metal crack. My arm ahd now been flattened in my own Pokemon's mouth. Now I was really in trouble. One of my arms was fractured, but now I had no arms to move with.

"Arctaura, I'll ask you one...last...time..."

She growled at me, looking right into my eyes. I looked back at her. Slowly, her eyesfaded from the electric blue, to her normal eyes. Her feathers frilled out in pain and she quickly let go of me and shddered back in pain. After a minute of just her standing there, and me on my knees, she returned back to normal. Seeingg me in the state that I was, horrified her, knowing she was the one that did it. She stepped back in fear and guilt, then quickly took off in shame of what she had done. I watched her leave.

"Now you're back." I whispered with a amile on my face.

Machina came over and helped me to my feet. With a fractured arm, and what everyone know new as my fake mechanical one whose hand was hidden by a glove, I couldn't really help myself. I felt dizzy and weak, but Machina was supporting me until she looked at Zakura. I looked over at her also.

Help would greatly be appreciated today if you don't mind. She said.

Gaby
07-02-2007, 07:02 AM
Daichi sighed, now slumped up against a tree, but up in one of the branches. He kept rubbing his cheek, the sting from the slap still there. Shadow was sitting next to the tree, her eyes flashing from light blue to red. They finally stayed in red, and her tone of voice changed completely.

"Hey! Daichi! Stop moping like a sick moron and go apologize! Don't you think that's the best idea at the moment?!"

Daichi just sighed again, looking away from Shadow. He felt like a total jerk for doing that. But, Shadow had a point. Maybe he should just say sorry, even though it might not even change anything.

"So Mister Mopy?"

"...Fine... let's go... track her scent for me..."

Daichi jumped off the branch and into the ground, after a few seconds, Shadow getting Zakura's scent. It was expected she'd do it so quickly. Shadow was Daichi's tracker. Shadow sped off in the direction of the smell, Daichi following close behind. After a while of running, they finally made it to Zakura, yet they stayed a slight distance away, looking from behind a tree. Near Zakura was a girl and a dragon helping her up. He wanted to help, but first things first.

"Well Daichi?"

"Right..."

He started to walk towards Zakura, yet he tripped on a root, landing face-first into the floor. He twitched his eyes, knowing how stupid he must have looked. He stood up, wiping some leaves off of him, then looking infront of him, only to see...

OOC: Your cue Aqua, hope that's alright with you. And Daichi shalt also help your charry, Saraibre, but forgiveness is needed! o_o -insertrandomyellinghere-

x-Mizu-Tama-x
07-02-2007, 07:18 AM
She was about to go and find Daichi, hoping to find him as help and to apologize. Suddenly, she heard a thud behind her. She turned around to see, none other than, Daichi. He was on the ground, twitching his eyes. He finally stood up, wiping away the leaves that clinged on him when he fell on the ground. He looked in front of him, seeing Zakura. He looked sorta surprised or shock. He had a weird sort of expression, one that Zakura couldn't describe.

"Daichi, what are you doing here? ... It doesn't matter, just help me out. Call for help, I'll go climb up and get her, 'kay?" She said as she started to climb the tree. Her Froslass made sure that Zakura didn't fell, she'll use an attack to protect her if she does fall.

Saraibre Ryu
07-02-2007, 07:52 AM
OOC: I'm waiting for Gaby-kun to post.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
07-02-2007, 07:57 AM
OOC: I know but he's typing it right now. He just finished with a LONG sign up. (Meh talking to him on IM)

Saraibre Ryu
07-02-2007, 08:03 AM
OOC: Oh okay. That explains it. I just didn't want to be sitting here with us all wating for someone to post.

Gaby
07-02-2007, 08:08 AM
OOC: Yep, and my hands hurt from all the typing AND this shall be my last post for the night as I am sleepeh =/

IC:

"Daichi, what are you doing here? ... It doesn't matter, just help me out. Call for help, I'll go climb up and get her, 'kay?"

Daichi looked slightly surprised, hence Zakura didn't sound angry anymore. He still needed to ask for her forgiveness, but it would be best for him to get help first. He nodded at Zakura before running back towards where he had left Miku and the rest, Shadow following close behind.

"You do know I'm gonna make you ask, right?"

"Yeah, yeah..."

---

Miku smiled at Tesshumaru, then at Kobitozuka. She sweatdropped on how big he was. She offered her hand, hopefully getting a shake.

"Nice to meet'cha Kobi-Kun! Tesshy-Kun!"

OOC: Mika's was short D=

x-Mizu-Tama-x
07-02-2007, 08:21 AM
OOC: Bye!! Now this one will probably be my last one.

IC:

Zakura climbed up the tree, there were a few problems but she managed to get by Rikku. "Ok, now we have to get to the ground. So should we use one of your dragon pokemon, or climb down?" She asked, already knowing the answer. She just wanted to get the person's approval first.

OOC: Gah... Damn writer's block... I can't write anymore...

Saraibre Ryu
07-02-2007, 08:27 AM
OOC: Yeah, I'll be heading off too. That is if Mew or someone doesn't post.

IC: I looked at my injured arm on my left, then my mechanical one on my right. Most of it was crushed, and beyond repair, but there wasn't anything that I couldn't fix.

"Great. Another arm I'm going to have to make for myself." I commented wearily.

You aren't fixing anything with your other busted arm until its healed. Machina protested. You can't use anything involving your hands until your real arm heals.

I knew she was right, but I hated to admit it. I had to work on something with my hands, or I would be bored to death, not to mention I couldn't do much of anything without them. Now that Arctaura was gone, I couldn't return Machina to her Pokeball, and Arctaura couldn't help battle for me. I really couldn't think much of it, my head hurt too much, and I felt faint. I was too weak to keep my eyes open either, or even stay awake. Machina lifted me onto her back, and slowly started to walk toward where everyone else was. She turned and looked up at Zakura.

We'll get there faster if you get on my back and make sure she doesn't fall off of me. She explained. That is unless you really want to wait and have her in a worse condition.

"Machina...thats...en..ough.." I muttered, everything fading into a blackness.

Machina looked at me, knowing I was blacked out and unconcious at this point. She gazed back up at Zakura.

Well, what'll it be? In this case, its my permission I'm giving you to ride me, not Rikku's. She'd let you ride me anytime you wanted as long as I said it was okay. You can use me, but unlike all her other Dragon Pokemon, I can't exactly fly, due to me obviously having no wings. So climb down and get on.

Gaby
07-03-2007, 08:52 PM
After some running, both Shadow and Daichi could see the house not too far off. They sped up, to the point where Daichi had to lower his head and close his eyes. Yet, as expected as it was, he crashed into someone. When he opened his eyes, he saw that infront of him was...

"Daichi! So, did you clear your thou-gah!"

Before Miku could finish her sentence, she got helped up by Daichi. She looked at him confusingly, nodding.

"What's wrong big brother?"

"Come with me... I need your help, 'kay?"

Miku felt like asking, but she just ran up to infront of Daichi, hopping on one foot.

"Okay then! Now, lead the way! And hiya Shadow!"

When Miku finished that sentence, Daichi was already walking towards where they left Rikku and Zakura, Shadow following close behind. Miku groaned and started following Daichi. She noted the pensative he had, meaning he didn't want to be disturbed.

"I wonder... Zakura did go this way... maybe him and Zakura had a fight or something... oh well..."

x-Mizu-Tama-x
07-03-2007, 09:02 PM
"Fine then." Zakura replied to the dragon as she got on, making sure that Rikku wouldn't fall off. Zakura then started cleaning the blood off of Rikku's wounds with a rag and a water bottle she got out of her pack. She cleaned it off, putting the dirty rag in her pack, going to throw it in the trash later. She then heard the voice of Daichi and Miku.

"Daichi..." She whispered to herself. Since she was on a dragon, she was able to see Daichi and Miku on the ground below her.

"Miku! Over here!" She shouted for their attention. She then looked at Daichi's face, blushing a little. She turned away, to look at Rikku, who had fallen asleep.

OOC: Writer's block again... Oh and I'm grounded again....

Psychic Oats
07-04-2007, 11:44 AM
OOC: I'm leaving for about a week, starting today. I'm just telling you so that you don't think I'm inactive. I'll be back in a week, then. Just make sure you don't halt the RP because of my absence, I hate it when people do that =P

Saraibre Ryu
07-04-2007, 11:50 AM
We'll go to him. Machina said, starting off in a run, which she considered a slow jog.

Everything was slower to her than to us, so she found things to be slow. A walk felt like sluggish sauntering, a run only felt like a slow jog, an all-out sprint a simple run.After going aththe pace she was going for about a minute, she heard human voices coming from somewhere off to the right of her. Zakura called out to them, and turning sharply, she dashed off into the other direction, meeting up with Daichi and Miku.

If you're going to do something, do it now. If not, I'm going to run her to elsewhere. She said in a protective tone of voice.

She looked at my mechanical arm which was now mangled. She knew it would be better if it was taken off, but I was the only one who knew how to take it off, because I made it. Call me insane, but I went through aot to get one that moved like my real one. A wiring in this arm made up a metal nervous system which was connected to my real one, so it worked the same as my real one. I could only take this arm off in two places: at the elbow, and at the shoulder.

Bryce
07-04-2007, 07:50 PM
OOC: Sorry i havent posted in a while

IC:

That beautiful white dragon that he had previously tried to catch had just flown over Alex's head, leaving him to wonder what it was doing. Atop, he saw Zakura, her hands drenched in blood, holding another girl. Alex watched until they diappeared from sight. Then, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a gleaming pokeball and tossed it lightly to the ground. From it, a large, jet-black Ninetails emerged.

"Allure, we've got to catch up with them," Alex said, climbing atop her back and grasping her thick mane.

"Alright," she simply returned, and sped off in the direction that the dragon had gone. The ride was bumpy, yet soothing in a way, for she was coated in thick, warm fur.

Soon, they had come upon a stretch of pure nothingness, but Alex saw the boy who had been with Zakura before. "Okay, Allure slow down and go over to them." Alex commanded the abnormally large Ninetails.

"Hey, what happened to that girl with the dragon?" Alex asked caually to the two boys that were standing on that road. One turned to look in his direction, the other seemed to be sleeping.

Saraibre Ryu
07-04-2007, 07:58 PM
OOC: I'm not sleeping, I'm unconcious.

IC: She was just attacked by a brainwashed and rampaging Glaceras. Machina replied.

Machina looked back at my fake arm. It was agitating her to no end, knowing it hurt more to have a broken one on that not have one on at all. The only living beings that knew how to take it off were me, Machina, Ashe and Aura. Machina thought of who would be the better person to bring out in this situation. Aura would try and do more than needed, sometimes making things worse than need be, Ashe was probably a better choice, seeing as she was much more calm, but wasn't sure where to disonnect the wiring at times, and ssince Machina couldn't see, it wouldn't be much of a help. She wasn't too intent on putting me down either to see what was going on either.

This is pathetic, if we don't go somewhere soon, I'm going to leave myself, with or without everyone else. She thought impatiently, scuffing at the ground to try and hold back her frustration.

Myst3rio565
07-07-2007, 11:59 AM
OOC: I have no idea where Crystal is, so I'll just start a new in a different thread that I'll get to work on VERY soon, 10 people max, it will be great

Bryce
07-07-2007, 08:50 PM
Nobody had posted on this thread in a while, what's up?

x-Mizu-Tama-x
07-08-2007, 05:27 AM
OOC: I have no idea where Crystal is, so I'll just start a new in a different thread that I'll get to work on VERY soon, 10 people max, it will be great

OOC: Evan! You came on! *Hugs* But you left... Oh well... Evan, you haven't signed up on this one yet. Well I think so, I have to check... This one is a new roleplay from Crystal. I hadn't been replying since you know, I'm not allowed on here anymore... I just sneaked on again though.

CM
07-11-2007, 06:29 PM
OOC: Sorry I haven't been on, but I was at a friend's house for a week and I became sick once I got home. Can someone fill me in?

Bryce
07-11-2007, 07:30 PM
OOC: Absolutely and Totally NOTHING has happened

CM
07-11-2007, 08:06 PM
OOC: Apparently something has. There are at least three more pages now then there was when I last posted, and what you (BryceBoy10) said doesn't help me at all.

Saraibre Ryu
07-11-2007, 11:34 PM
OOC: Oh, oh! Well, basically my Glaceras; Arctaura was affected by the machine TR is using and attacked my charry, who is now unconcious, has a broken arm, a broken mechanical one and is in the very long process of getting help.

Bryce
07-12-2007, 08:02 AM
OOC: oh my bad, umm well it has been a little over a week and i guess i kind of mistook your post, i thought you had been on at the time of the attack thingy, so sorry l0l :redface:

x-Mizu-Tama-x
07-13-2007, 08:03 PM
OOC: Well I guess I might go ahead and post...

IC: "... I don't know what to do... We might as well go to a doctor to help fix her wounds and then we go and try to fix her metal arm. Machina, who are the pokemon or people that can fix it? I know that Rikku can but... I got it, once we get her to a hospital, let's see if we can wake her up and try to get it fix." Zakura said, knowing that she sounded dumb. She wasn't used to talking to people and since they were in a situation like this, she knew she could barely help.

Saraibre Ryu
07-13-2007, 08:31 PM
I know how to fix it, but I haven't the smallest claws. Can you go into her pocket and take out the Pokeball with a star mark on it? Machina replied.

Machina had the know how to fix it, but it neded to be taken off first, and there was only one Pokemon who could do that with a clam and open mind. But, I was unable to release her from her Pokeball, so Zakura would have to do it. Zakura would also have to follow Machina's instruction sto fix it as I couldn't really fix anything with a broken arm.

Hopefully she'll wake up soon. The Namagon added.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
07-13-2007, 08:39 PM
"Okay then." Zakura replied, reaching onto the poke ball with the star mark on it. She grabbed onto it, and released the pokemon within.

OOC: Ugh... Short post...

Saraibre Ryu
07-13-2007, 08:46 PM
Out of it came a midnight blue Charizard with a bvlazing blue flame at the end of its tail. It looked at Zakura, then at Machina, and finally at me.

What happened? She asked with concern, putting me on the ground.

Arctaura went berserk again, and as usual Rikku tried to stop her herself. Machina explained. She needs her mehca-arm off. Its badly damaged Ashe.

Ashe nodded and pulled up my sleeve carefully, until it was at my shoulder. My whole arm was made of metal, and the fore arm bit was flattened and broken. Ashe took her claw and lifted up a metal panel, then another, showing a much of wiring that made it look like technological flesh. She looked at it, then at Zakura.

I can't get into it any farther than this. The Carizard claimed. I'm going to need your help now.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
07-13-2007, 09:21 PM
"Uhh... Okay. But I'm not sure what to do." Zakura said as a drop of sweat rolled down her face. She didn't want to mess this up and somehow ruin this person's life. She faced towards the blue Charzard and then Machina, knowing that she had to do her best.

GotinTyiGoto
07-15-2007, 05:05 PM
Two people are flying on a dragon pokemon.
"Hey Tyi look down there their are a lot of people just standing around should we go down" said Gotin.
"No, why" said Tyi.
"They may now something about the team we are after"said Gotin.
"Fine then"said Tyi.
"Ok. You hear her Goto take us down in the middle of them"said Gotin.
"Do you think that is wise Gotin. Their pokemon look very strong from here."said Goto.
"Who cares how strong they are. We are going down their now and ask them some qusetions ok.." said Gotin.
"Fine here we go."said Goto.
They land can of hard in the middle of the group of people that is standing out side of a house and starts talking to them like he been friends with them.
"Hey what up? My name is Gotin, this girl is Tyi and the dragon we are on is Goto. Do you of any evil team that wears black top and bottom that has a red letter on the top? I need to know now because they came attack and kill my mom and dad when I was 4. This guy from the Orre region told me that Lance might know who i am talking about or the person that he left as leader." said Gotin who is still on Goto.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
07-16-2007, 04:55 AM
OOC: You have to wait until Crystal accepts you.

CM
07-16-2007, 10:00 PM
OOC: Everything has been updated on the third post of the sign-up forum. That post will say weather someone is accepted or not. Please click on the link. *click the link* (http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1246260&postcount=3) And BTW, it's gonna take me a while to post again. I've been sick, and I might not be on a whole lot. Just an FYI.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
07-17-2007, 06:57 AM
OOC: I'm so sorry! I forgot! I've been forgetting a lot more stuff about this place ever since my dad made me leave. Well... Gotin TyiGoto, I don't think we'll answer if we're in an emergency. Oh and this is just advice but...

Use periods, question marks, exclamation points and whatnot.

Use other words instead of "said". Makes it repetitive.

Be a bit more descriptive.

Don't just use the most commons words. Put some adjectives and different words to spice it up.

I'm not nagging at you, just trying to get you some advice. I'm not forcing you to make these changes but it might make you a better roleplayer. Well that's it.

CM
07-26-2007, 02:38 AM
OOC: Okay, random post here to bring this RP back up and running.

IC:

"Is it just me, or had Surge been acting weirder?" Persian asked.

"I don't know, but I think that Team Rocket's machine is getting to him," I replied.

"Is that why you've been keeping him in his PokeBall?" my friend, Stephanie Shantez, asked.

"Yep. I'm a little worried that he may attack me like he used to when he belonged to..."

"Don't bring him up."

"Surge wouldn't attack you, Crystal. He would risk his life to protect you like I would."

I already knew that, but this machine was getting stronger and stronger every day, and to me, time was running out to stop it. Even though my clostest friends were trying to convince me otherwise, I still had my doubts.

Myst3rio565
07-26-2007, 03:01 AM
I knocked outside of Crystal's door. Hey Crystal...I'm back from my trip..Um..What have you been up to?

CM
07-29-2007, 08:19 PM
"That voice sounds familiar..." I said as I went to answer the door. Once I opened it, I reconized who it was. "Brendan?! No way! It's good to see you. And for your question, nothing really. I've just been trying to stop Team Rocket form controlling all of the Pokemon in the world with the help of the most powerful Trainers and some who aren't that strong but have not had any problem with their Pokemon."