PDA

View Full Version : Shiny Pokemon banners

-PK
06-28-2007, 12:20 AM
I can make a shiny pokemon banner for anyone with shiny pokemon. There is a link in my sig., that shows one of my creations. If you want one, post what shinies you have, and what you would like it to say. I will take offers no matter how many shinies you have.

the-one
06-28-2007, 06:10 PM
That's actually more of sprite work, since all you are doing really is making small boxes to put sprites in. It's like Trainer Cards, and therefore, I believe that this should belong in the Sprite Art section.

lucky5511
06-28-2007, 06:20 PM
Make me one with shiny charizard, shiny metagross, shiny mew, shiny latios, shiny latias, shiny gallade, shiny feraligatr, shiny ariados, shiny suicune, shiny dragonite, shiny raquaza, shiny absol, shiny swampert, shiny armaldo, shiny dusknoir, shiny rotom, shiny corsolla, shiny arceus, shiny darkrai, shiny shaymin.

I want it to say LUCKY"S SHINY COLLECTION

-PK
06-28-2007, 07:07 PM
That's actually more of sprite work, since all you are doing really is making small boxes to put sprites in. It's like Trainer Cards, and therefore, I believe that this should belong in the Sprite Art section.

Ok, I didn't know that and this is my first shop, so I wouldn't know.
Make me one with shiny charizard, shiny metagross, shiny mew, shiny latios, shiny latias, shiny gallade, shiny feraligatr, shiny ariados, shiny suicune, shiny dragonite, shiny raquaza, shiny absol, shiny swampert, shiny armaldo, shiny dusknoir, shiny rotom, shiny corsolla, shiny arceus, shiny darkrai, shiny shaymin.

I want it to say LUCKY"S SHINY COLLECTION

Ok, I'll pm you when it is done.

the-one
06-28-2007, 07:42 PM
Ok, I didn't know that and this is my first shop, so I wouldn't know.
It's alright, that's why I'm telling you. :wink:

-PK
06-28-2007, 08:06 PM
Ok, any one else need one?

Mystic_Mew
06-29-2007, 12:59 PM
All I need is a blank one, I can do the rest,and give you the credit.

-PK
06-29-2007, 03:06 PM

I would rather make it for you. I don't want you to steal it, thats all.

Professor Geoffrey
06-29-2007, 04:33 PM

Following from pokeking1's comment after your post, he's right. What you just asked isn't the way things go around here. Or anywhere related to here, in that case.

-PK
06-29-2007, 04:39 PM
Doesn't anybody want one?

Machine00000
12-05-2008, 09:01 PM
I would like on with a shiny electrike, shiny mew, shiny charizard, shiny metagross, shiny rayquaza, shiny cresselia, shiny darkrai, shiny dialga, shing mewtwo, shiny umbreon, shiny espeon, shiny gastly.

And could you please have it say "MACHINE00000's Shiny Collection!"

PM me when u hav finished. Thank you.

Dark Turtwig
12-05-2008, 09:20 PM
I would like on with a shiny electrike, shiny mew, shiny charizard, shiny metagross, shiny rayquaza, shiny cresselia, shiny darkrai, shiny dialga, shing mewtwo, shiny umbreon, shiny espeon, shiny gastly.

And could you please have it say "MACHINE00000's Shiny Collection!"

PM me when u hav finished. Thank you.

This thread is over a year old, if you didn't know. You really shouldn't post in threads that haven't had a post in them for more than a month or two.