PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 4

Charbok
06-28-2007, 02:46 AM
Who has this game?
Greatest game for Wii with the possible exception of Twilight Princess.

-What part do you find most gory? Getting my head chopped off with a chainsaw or getting my face melted off by acidic bugs.
-What parts scare you the most? Most of the game does the trick just find.
-Whise your favorite character? Psh, Leon by far.

Yggdrasill
06-29-2007, 06:07 PM
I don't have it at the moment, but I do have the PS2 version.

-What part do you find most gory? Getting my head chopped off with a chainsaw or getting my face melted off by acidic bugs.
Leon having his face melted off by a Novistador.
-What parts scare you the most? Most of the game does the trick just find.
None of it really, Oven-man made me jump the first time I encountered him, but this really is the least scariest Resident Evil.
-Whise your favorite character? Psh, Leon by far.
Luis, I've never really liked Leon.

I hope they keep the glitches in the Wii Edition, the Fence glitch and the Floating glitch were really funny and weird at times.

Charbok
06-29-2007, 07:06 PM
I don't have it at the moment, but I do have the PS2 version.

Leon having his face melted off by a Novistador.
Yea, that was pretty gross. But chainsaw+Leon's head has more blood.

None of it really, Oven-man made me jump the first time I encountered him, but this really is the least scariest Resident Evil.
I've never played the other Resident Evils, but this one scares me at some points. Like hearing the faint hum of a chainsaw and not knowing where it's coming from.

Luis, I've never really liked Leon.
Luis is awesome, but he got himself killed.

I hope they keep the glitches in the Wii Edition, the Fence glitch and the Floating glitch were really funny and weird at times.
I haven't noticed any glitches, but I also don't know how to do them.

Cybernetic Ghost
06-30-2007, 06:24 AM
-What part do you find most gory? Not sure. I suppose the head chopping.
-What parts scare you the most? I seriously did NOT find the game scary. Still LOVED it though. The only thing that bothered me at all was I first ran into regenerators at like, 4 in the morning. After the thing came through that door though, nothing else really bothered me.
-Whose your favorite character? Luis

Charbok
06-30-2007, 04:56 PM
-What part do you find most gory? Not sure. I suppose the head chopping.
-What parts scare you the most? I seriously did NOT find the game scary. Still LOVED it though. The only thing that bothered me at all was I first ran into regenerators at like, 4 in the morning. After the thing came through that door though, nothing else really bothered me.
-Whose your favorite character? Luis

How does this game not scare you? I guess I'm somewhat of a scaredy-cat when it comes to these things. The regenerators scare me, the zombies scare me sometimes, the invisible bugs scare me and pretty much everything, especially the hum of a faint chainsaw and then you try to climb a ladder to get away from it and then the guy is actually up there and right when you get up BLAM! your heads gone.