PDA

View Full Version : Taking back the World [SU] Another spot is open!

Saraibre Ryu
06-28-2007, 01:16 PM
Okay I've been nice most of the time with my Role Plays, but now I'm going to be more picky. Unlike my other ones, this on has limited space! So if you want to join sign up ASAP! One more left!

PLOT
What fo you were told that the government you thought to be the most trustworthy, and dependable group you've ever had the pleasure of being run under was in fact made up of the head of each criminal orginization known to be as the highest threats in the Pokemon World? After ten years of what was thought to be a peaceful decade without conflict from Teams Rocket, Aqua, Magma, Galactic and so forth, was only the plan for them to pose as politicians, and soon 'revolutionize' the government system, with each region being governed by a criminal leader, and one that heads what is now known to the public as 'The Council.'

During the past ten years, they have reformed the way things are run around the Kano, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh regions. They've replaced the law enforcment with their own grunts. Why doesn't the public do anything to stop it? No one knows. Everyone is just living their daily lives as if nothing is happening. But its just more than a sense of regional overtake that The Council is after. Having access to the most advanced technology, they've developed unspeakable ways of tracking down and capturing the legendary pokemon before they can reveal their secret. Having Giovanni, they've rebuilt the machine used to create Mewtwo, and have been doing the same with it: Creating dark super clones. In order for them not to get caught in the process of capture, they've discolored or done something else to make the pokemon not look like their normal selves, so that anyone who asks will be convinced its just a fake imitation.

All the while after the cloning had been complete, they were moved to a new region that The Council had already taken over: Sadora. They placed the legendaries in various locations there, as the region is far off and away from all the others. The only problem is that there is one group of Legendary Pokemon left to clone: Latias and Latios.

All amidts that, there was a long lost myth that had been burried away in the thoughts of all legendary pokemon:
When the time of iminent darkness arises, 12 children will come, the pokemon of legend by their sides and retake the lands for all of peace and prosperity. A mark of their legend will appear on that child when they are ready to undertake the journey, and heal the lands of darkness.

You are playing as one of those children, and have a 'Team' of Legendary Pokemon based on your mark that you choose. Your job is to meet up with the other chosen children, go to Sadora, find your Lenegd Team and liberate the world by defeating the shadow copies and the Council.

Rules
All RPG rules
Keep it PG13, including the language and romance.
No godmodding.
Whatever team you pick, you get all the pokemon from that team, and you get only one.
You get a total of six pokemon, the legendaries you get goes towards this count.
Do not say you get your team right away, unless I say it is alright.
Must be 15+
First come first serve unless you reserve. Don't take forever in your reservation though. Pick what team you want to have for your reserve.
You can nickname the legendaries, but they have their own personalitiyes which I will post in the near future.
ONE Fakemon is allowed after I've looked over it in a PM with its info in it that I would like sent to me.
Most of the pokemon will be alternately colored, and you can choose the color. It at least has to be a shiny.

Group Classifications: I am currently making these marks into pictures for everyones image pleasure.
Researchers Mark=Mew and Mewtwo (Taken by Pervial Cox)
Sky Legends Mark=Articuno, Moltres & Zapdos (Taken by NeonTrainer)
Legend Dogs Mark=Entei Raikou and Suicune (Taken by MewsoBlue)
Shrine Mark=Lugia, Ho-oh and Celebi (Taken by huncrew)
Cataclysm Mark=Rayquaza, Kyogre and Groudon (Taken by Draconic Espeon)
Galaxy Mark=Deoxys and Jirachi (Taken by Cold Boy)
Space&Time Mark=Dialga, Palkia and Drakai (Taken by Deoxys200)
Creation Mark=Arceus and Shaymin (Taken by Crystal Momoyia)
Assisting Myths Mark=Girantina, Heatran and Regigigas (Taken by Gaby)
Water Sprite Mark=Manaphy and Phione (Taken by Gaby)
Regi Mark=Regice, Regirock, Registeel (Taken by BryceBoy10)
Twilight Mark=Latias and Latios (Taken by Saraibre)
Compass Moon Mark=Mesprit, Azlef, Uxie and Cresselia

Towns/Places in Sadora:
Talmec City: A huge metropolis with the most advanced tachnology in the world. In some places, the buildings tower so high the sky itself is difficult to see. (Researchers Mark Pokemon here)

Soaring Archipelago: A series of small islands in a group in the ocean, famous for diving spots and popular vacation spot. Ferry goes from island to island. (Water Sprite Mark Pokemon here"

Genkam Summit: A small town on the summit where it always seems to be winter. Popular for meteor shower and star gazing, susally remote and a quiet place. (Galaxy Mark Pokemon Here)

Triment Mountain: A high mountain that cascades into the sea and reached beyond the sky. No one has ever been able to climb to the peak of the mountain. (Cataclysm Mark Pokemon here)

Iklex City: A fairly large city similar to Goldenrod that is the host for many Pokemon Festivals. Having a road that stretched to the North, East, West and South, many travelers pass through here. (Creation Mark Pokemon here)

Simac City: Just as much of a Metropolis as Talmec, except for two towers, one on each side of a river that runs right through the city and into the ocean. (Space and Time Mark Pokemon here)

Arcoldos Cliff: Atowering cliff near the sea that is in a constant storm. Sailors dare not go near it for umors of a giant scarlet pokemon that rules over the cliff. Another rumor is said that there is an underground forest inside one of the caverns. (shrine Mark Pokemon here)

Shadows Pass: A dark underground mountain tunnel that is said to be the cause of many disappearances, that have something to do with rumored myth pokemon that live there. (Assisting Myths Pokemon here)

Letenra Town: Always quiet, and often a rest stop for trainers and travelers. It is home to a giant natural maze that attracts ruin maniacs and curious and over confident adventurers who often get lost and befuddled by the maze. (Legend Dogs Pokemon here)

Betzara Isle: Very few people live here on the Isle, next to a forest with an abundant amount of brid pokemon. Three shrines are here honouring bird pokemon. (Sky Legends Pokemon here)

Isala Valley: Its name came from the word 'isolation', which is what it is. Almost an untravlable terrain surrounds it, and its hidden away by nature itself. A small, almost sercet village in the 'wild' part of Sadora. (REgi Team found here)

Banshou Forest: An island thats almost outside the borders of Sadora, its totally covered in a think, untouched forest. Towns and cities were attmepted to be built here, but some strange forces prevented it from being found whenever it was looked for. (Compass Moon Team found here)

Accepted People:
Gaby as Setsuko Kalamite and Akio Hakimuga
Cold Boy as Joseph Allen
hucrew as Robin Velosio
Neon Trainer as Andrew
Draconic Espeon as Rin Atawa
MewsoBlue as Tarisha Jansho
Crystal Momoyia as herself
Deoxys200 as Dusty Nesnej
Pervial Cox as Roger Elliot
BryceBoy10 as Alex Rhodoyia

Declined People:
No one so far...

People who need to reviseor is Pending:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Hometown: (Somewhere outside Sadora but is still allowed)
Legend Mark:
Pokemon Team: This includes your legendary ones.
What is your relation to your mark?:
History: This is mandatory.
RP Example: This is mandatory also, and will be reflected in if I accept you or not.

This is my character:
Name: Rya Takashi
Appearance: http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa155/xWhitexLillyx/anime/anime%20girls/1221974d.jpg
Personality: Usually calm and collected, understanding, can be in an upbeat mood at times.. She'll suddenly turn serious when her loved ones are in danger. Musical, very caring and wise in some way. She's adventurous and has traveled almost everywhere, inclusing a small bit of Sadora.
Hometown: Altomare the Water Capital.
Legend Mark: Twilight Mark
Pokemon Team:(This is what they look like after my first post)
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6933/lunara1jz8.png
Twyla the Latias
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/2923/shoku1tl7.png
Shoku the Latios
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/5889/ashecharizardxt8.png
Ashe the Charizard (F)
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6244/torrent1bz6.png
Torrent the Feraligatr (M)
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/6008/tearess1zn7.png
Tearess the Flygon (F)
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/2508/machinathenamagonvg2.png
Fakemon: Machina the Namagon (F)
What is your relation to your mark?: Have known Latias and Latios for a very long time.
History: Rya was mysteriously abandoned at a very young age in her home town of Altomare. She fell into a canal and nearly drowned if it wasn't for Latias' good nature to rescue her and bring her into their garden. After Rya and Latias became fast friends, Rya got in the habit of calling Latias Twyla, and Latios, who was being the tough one and took more time to warm up to, Shoku. When she got old enough t travel on her own, Rya left Altomare on her own journeys as a Pokemon Trainer. Everytime she was close to Altomare though, she'd go back and visit them. Rya never looked back on the past and thought about her real parents after that. After just arriving in Sadora though, she was quickly turned around and told to go home by the law enforcement. She did, only to have curiosity spur her and her pokemon into investigating what was really going on.
RP Example: Demonic Blood Saga, Stones of Haruka, Pokemon: A New Region.

Gaby
06-28-2007, 01:29 PM
Me likey... reserve me a spot as I will type up my sign up right now.

*goes to edit this post with said sign up*

Saraibre Ryu
06-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Well what team do you want? I need to know that before I can reserve you.

Gaby
06-28-2007, 01:33 PM
Ah... right... The Water Sprites team please, I love Manaphy and Phione for some reason X3

Name: Setsuko Kalamite

Appearance: Click! (http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa155/xWhitexLillyx/anime/anime%20girls/schoolgirl-1.jpg)

Personality: Setsuko is a very happy-go-lucky girl. It's extremely rare to see her without a big smile on her face. She's very caring and helpful, meaning that she'll never say no to a favor unless it's something bad. When she gets mad, she tends to say things she never means, yet this seems to pass quickly, and she always asks for forgiveness in the end. She's very shy around boys, meaning that she'll quiver and shake when she's around a boy.

Hometown: Sandgem Town

Legend Mark: Water Sprites Mark

Pokemon Team: Yusuki the Manaphy (G) Tsukiko the Phione (G) Ryyunosuke the Dragonite (M) Saki the Cherrim (F) Ai the Luvdisc (F) Chou the Butterfree (F)

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t262/FLAR30N/Sprites/SetsukosTeam.png

What is your relation to your mark?: She's seen Manaphy and Phione various times and has been in contact with them as well.

History: Setsuko was born in Sandgem, where she was thought to be one of Rowan's assistants. But she never card about that. She would kill to leave boring old Sandgem on an adventure, but her strict parents wouldn't let her. Because of this, she'd always spend hours in the beach, usually just starring at the water. One night, after her father hit her for asking one too many times to get her own Pokemon, she ran off to the beach as usual, crying so much she could fill up the ocean. Yet her tears were stopped when a small, bobber like ball popped out of the water. She grabbed it, raising it up, only to see it was a Phione and holding on to it's leg was a Manaphy. She sat them both down, starring at them for a while before laughing. The two Pokemon laughed as well, meaning that they saw Setsuko as a good person. Every night, Setsuko would come down to the beach to pay a visit to her two friends, which she nicknamed Yusuki, the Manaphy, and Tsukiko, the Phione. The day she became sixteen, she decided to take a trip out of Sinnoh out to Sadora, a place she heard of from a friend. She said good bye to Yusuki and Tsukiko, promising that they'd meet up one day. When she reached Sadora, however, she was quickly told to leave by the authorities, which sparked Setsuko's curiosity.

RP Example: Merines/Merines 2

Saraibre Ryu
06-28-2007, 01:42 PM
'Tis reserved as I await your profile.

Gaby
06-28-2007, 02:37 PM
I have done meh profile! Yay me!

*everyone cheers*

YAY!

*wakes up from daydream*

Aww...

Draconic_Espeon
06-28-2007, 03:01 PM
Could I reserve the Cataclysm Mark? For now, anyway. I'll work on meh sign-up. ^^

Negative Zone
06-28-2007, 03:07 PM
Weeelll. I'm joining for two reasons. 1: Gaby-Kun's joining. >_> <_< 2: I love the RP. <3

Name: Dusty Nesnej

Appearance: Dusty has blonde hair, with brown eyes. His hair is usually messy, unless there's a special occasion. His skin is a paleish tan. He can be seen wearing jeans along with a shirt with Palkia, Dialga, and Darkrai on it. He wears a baseball cap with a Golem, as it's his favorite Pokemon.

Personality: Dusty is generally calm and relaxed, but can easily be made angry. Really having the personality of a kid, he can act rather childish at times. He thinks he's the strongest person in the world, and will often brag about it. If thist happens, it's best to just kick him.

Hometown: Oreburgh

Legend Mark: Space and Time Mark

Pokemon Team: Palkia, Dialga, Darkrai, Alakazam, Golem, and Torterra

What is your relation to your mark?: When his father died, he begged Arceus to give him something to turn back time. He got Dialga. With it, came Dialga's brothers Palkia and Darkrai. Dialga turned back the moment of his father dying, and the Pokemon left forever...

History: Dusty grew up in Oreburgh City with his parents, Lucy and Jim. They named him Dusty for all the rocks in the town, and the mine nearby. He grew up catching his first Pokemon, Geodude. They trained endlessly, as Dusty wanted to make it a Gravleler. Along his training, he found a Wild Turtwig traveling around town. He quickly battled it, and tried to catch it. The Pokemon got away, but after a bit more training, Geodude evolved. It became Graveler. Dusty set out to find the Turtwig again. Quickly finding it stealing food from his house, Dusty sent out Graveler to fight. He then captured the Turtwig and trained it. His father saw how he captured the Turtwig and wanted him to go on a Pokemon journey. He quickly left, and went through the cave next to Oreburgh. He found and Abra, and quickly threw a Pokeball before it could get away. The Abra prefered to get caught, and quickly became a great friend of Dusty's. Dusty just trained both Pokemon. Not Abra. Abra seemed to do nothing besides Teleporting. Dusty went to the Trainer school, and battled two trainers. After one of those battles, Turtwig evolved into a Grotle. Once he beat both of them, he got a TM. The TM was Hidden Power. He quickly used it on Abra, and the type became Water. Dusty then trained Abra. It quickly evolved into a Kadabra. That's when he got the news. His father died. He quickly rushed back home. Once he got home, he begged Arceus to give him something to turn back time. He got Dialga. With it, came Dialga's brothers Palkia and Darkrai. Dialga turned back the moment of his father dying, and the Pokemon left forever. Dusty went back to his journey. With his Graveler quickly evolving into Golem, and his Grotle evolving into Torterra. He heard about Team Galactic threatening the Pokemon that helped him with his father. He wouldn't let this happen. He trained his Kadabra until it was an Alakazam. He caught three Pokemon: A Drifloon that quickly evolved into a Drifblim. He caught a Buizel and evolved it into a Floatzel. Then he caught a Ponyta and evolved it into a Rapidash. He was ready to beat Team Galactic. Cyrus was hard, with his many Pokemon. But Dusty defeated him. Palkia, Dialga, and Darkrai were angered. Dusty had to do something to calm them. Beat them. It was the only way. Dusty has to use all his Pokemon's strength. But the Pokemon were Beaten... It was a rough battle against all three, but they still won. Dusty was surprised that he Bought, not one, but three legendary Pokemon. He released his Rapidash, Floatzel, and Drifblim. He trained his old Pokemon a lot. Dusty figured out that he wasn't made for battling. What he really wanted to do was to be a Coordinator. He left off to Hearthome City, with the contest hall. After winning many ribbons, Dusty soon heard about the Sadora Region, and left Sinnoh. But he was told to leave. This made the inner kid in him curious...

RP Example: The Merines, The Merines 2, any RP I've been in. >>

Heh, didn't do much, 'cause I just woke up... ;_;

NeonTrainer
06-28-2007, 06:42 PM
Name: Andrew
Appearance: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dptr/dptr102.png
Personality: Relaxed, quiet. Andrew likes to remain on good terms with everyone besides his enemies.
Hometown: Celadon City
Legend Mark: Sky Legends Mark
Pokemon Team:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa144.png
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa145.png
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa146.png
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa435.png
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa419.png
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa348.png

What is your relation to your mark?: The legendary birds have saved and protected most of Andrew's family they grew a bond with them.

History: Andrew was born and raised in Celadon City. There he went to trainer's school to learn the basics and history of pokemon. He would battle and win against many trainers with Eevee till he found out that his parents were found dead near the arcade and that Andrew was forced to move to Sinnoh with his cousins. There he caught new pokemon and trained them under his care. Everyday he would train waiting for the day he can set off on his journey and finally one day, it came. He packed his things and left heading for Oreburgh City till he found out about the council. Andrew planned on going to Sadora for the fate of our world.

RP Example: Darkness covered the sky with gray colored clouds as snow fell from the sky. Falling onto the ground giving the ground a blanket of snow a young boy walks home from school on the cold winter day. Light poles were on each side of the street allowing people to see on the dark, winter day.

Saraibre Ryu
06-28-2007, 07:10 PM
Gaby is accepted.
To Deoxys, where you were born and are living is your hometown.And yes recolored pokemon are allowed.
Yes I can erserve those mark for you guys.

Gaby
06-28-2007, 09:36 PM
Okay, added the sprites of my team on the SU. For once, I scratched something *points at bows on Mana and Phio* Although very simple =3

MewsoBlue
06-29-2007, 06:05 AM
Hey, this looks really interesting. Mind if I reserve the Legend Dogs Mark? I will get an appilication up tomorrow, as its to late to start one for me now.

SuperBoy
06-29-2007, 06:19 AM
I'd like to be reserved for the galaxy mark. My sign-up will be complete tomorrow.

NeonTrainer
06-29-2007, 12:43 PM
My profile is complete.

Gaby
06-29-2007, 12:55 PM
My profile is complete.

You forgot the history:

Name: Andrew
Appearance: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dptr/dptr102.png
Personality: Relaxed, quiet. Andrew likes to remain on good terms with everyone besides his enemies.
Hometown: Celadon City
Legend Mark: Sky Legends Mark
Pokemon Team:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa144.png
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa145.png
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa146.png
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa435.png
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa419.png
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa348.png

What is your relation to your mark?: The legendary birds have saved and protected most of Andrew's family they grew a bond with them.

History: This is mandatory.

RP Example: Darkness covered the sky with gray colored clouds as snow fell from the sky. Falling onto the ground giving the ground a blanket of snow a young boy walks home from school on the cold winter day. Light poles were on each side of the street allowing people to see on the dark, winter day.

*points at bold part* See?

SuperBoy
06-29-2007, 02:07 PM
Name: Joseph Allen

Appearance: http://hablajapones.org/galeria/albums/userpics/10947/hitugaya.jpg

Personality: Joseph is a cool person to be around. He is very anti-social, because of the location of where he lives. It is a quiet village and Joseph doesn't really have any friends. Therfore, Joseph doesn't know what it means to protect his friends to the very extent. Joseph is smart and accomplishes all of his tasks. In his village, he is depended on for a lot of things, because of his knowledge, trustworthy, and maturity.He can get very mad when someone abuses his pokemon. He gets very angry and of course eturns into a hothead. If Joseph had some friends, he could know the true extent of love and friendship.

Hometown: SnowPoint City

Legend Mark: Galaxy Mark

Relation to mark: Deoxys and Jirachi come around Joseph's family all the time. Joseph captured these two legendaries and grew a bond with them. He sometimes gets visions in head that are projected by Jirachi and Deoxys.

Pokemon Team: Weavile, Ampibom, Buuburn, Gastrodon, Jirachi, and Deoxys.

History: Joseph grew up in Sinnoh. He first moved to Canalave City and soon moved on to SnowPoint City. Joseph has no friends where he lives and also grew up without any friends. No bonds of friendship caused him to be mature and depressed all the time. One night he gazed into the stars and heard the call of the wild. He followed this errogant tune that was being played in his ears. When the music stopped, Joseph had been in front of both Jirachi and Deoxys. They allowed Joseph to capture them. Sometimes he gets visions of space in his head that are projected by Jirachi and Deoxy's aura. Joseph hopes to someday grow a bind with a friend and never lose that friend.

RP Example: Twilight had engulfed the world and the ancient ritual had been put in motion. The four elders came acroos the forsaked diamond and enchanted the ritual. The diamond was significant in many ways and protected the world from much evil. The possesed elders did as they were told and had finally broke the diamond. Chaos reeked in the shadows of the civilians, as their own fears taunted them. Over and over the world shook as fissures cracked the Earth's surface. As hurricanes raged, houses were being torn apart, streets were being ripped up, order was being disrupted in the society. The heroes watched all that was going on knowing they couldn't do anything about. They only had one hope. The chosen one had to come forth to stop everything.

"The hero shall come and shed light above all. Chaos will flee and and light will shine over the world once afain."

"The prophecy speaks of a hero coming to shed light. We need to find this hero before time runs out."

"He's here already. He's in the form of Giratina. He will save the day. Trust me."

NeonTrainer
06-29-2007, 04:58 PM
You forgot the history.

I edited it.

HorrorScope
06-29-2007, 06:11 PM
Name: Robin Velosio
Appearance:
Robin is always wearing a black armband on his left rist with a sign on it which resembles the true meaning of life, His hair is dark brown with blonde and white tips in it, He wears a white and blue T-Shirt and over that he wears a white sweater with two black stripes on either side, He also wears green and white trousers with some sporty White trainers.
Personality: Robin is always full of confidence and cares for his pokemon deeply, If he's not around his freinds he'll be training or spending time with his pokemon who he thinks the world of, He can get very competative and likes to battle it out with the best.
Hometown: Mauville City
Legend Mark: Shrine Mark
Pokemon Team:
http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/8/6/29/f_2491m_cf0f1cb.png (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?srv=img28&img=/8/6/29/f_2491m_cf0f1cb.png)
Aero The Lugia

http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/8/6/29/f_22503m_771fa43.png (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?srv=img28&img=/8/6/29/f_22503m_771fa43.png)
Ashes The Ho-Oh

http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/8/6/29/f_2512m_c4add7a.png (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?srv=img28&img=/8/6/29/f_2512m_c4add7a.png)
Fai The Celebi

http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/8/6/29/f_1351m_961bb45.png (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?srv=img28&img=/8/6/29/f_1351m_961bb45.png)
Axari The Jolteon (m)

http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/8/6/29/f_1542m_e9f5e4d.png (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?srv=img28&img=/8/6/29/f_1542m_e9f5e4d.png)
Blade The Meganium (m)

http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/8/6/29/f_2601m_cb0443b.png (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?srv=img28&img=/8/6/29/f_2601m_cb0443b.png)
Kix The Swampert (m)

Relation to your mark: Has seen Celebi before and shares a bond with it, Also he has scenced Lugia and Ho-oh calls before and wants to know more about them.

History: Robin always liked growing up in Mauville city, whilst he grew up there he learned a lot from the gym leader there Wattson a master of electric type pokemon, Wattson was the person who gave scotty his first pokemon an Eeve which had never been used up until it was placed in the hands of scotty, It soon evolved into a Jolteon, He also loves to explore new places and catch new pokemon for his never-ending adventures.

RP Example: (Originally posted by huncrew - me)

As the trecherous winds howled in the town of Veilstone Scotty was determined to get to the pokemon centre and knew he could not give up, Him and his Scizor were finding it almost impossible to move becuase of the strong winds,

He put his hand down to his pokeballs but he knew he could'nt do it... He could'nt risk any one of his pokemon they all ment so much to him, He then looked into the eyes of his Scizor saying.. We Can do this Buddy all we have to do is concentrate like we have all of our lives.. Lets do this.

Scotty and Scizor then broke into an extremely fast sprint hoping they would make it to the pokemon centre, They then found themselves on one simple route as they were sprinting as fast as they could down there... He heard a muffled 'Roooooooooar' in the distance the whole ground shook Scotty did'nt know what to do.

He continued his journey to the pokemon centre and he saw the doors open up in front of him.... He was in finally after all that hard work he was in, He then handed all his pokemon to Nurse Joy who then said We will do our best for your pokemon they should heal perfectly... We have had numerous check in's today its amazing what this weather can do..
Scotty then nodded in agreement and sat down and waited for his pokemon, He then stared out the window thinking about the noise he heard and what is still left to come..... - From - The Downfall of an Otherwordly Beast

We'll there you go.

Draconic_Espeon
06-29-2007, 06:34 PM
Name: Rin Atawa
Hometown: Verdanturf, Hoenn
Legend Mark: Cataclysm Mark

Appearance
Rin is rather short in stature, only 5'6'', and is very thin and frail-looking. Everything about her seems to be small, with short legs and a small torso. Her hair is light, icy blue and short, only reaching to her earlobes, and seems to wrap itself about her head. Long bangs frame her pale face, and her eyes are a light bluish silver color. She tends to wear light clothing in shades of white and light pastels. One of her favored outfits is a light blue shirt with white capris and sandles.

Personality
Rin is very quiet, and tends to keep mostly to herself. When she does talk, she often does so quietly, and usually isn't heard. Her shyness makes her few friends, though she is also very caring and loving, especially towards Pokemon. To those she can get close to, she is a good friend, and loyal. She'd do anything for someone she cares about, even if it means overcoming her fears. She has a strange sort of temper. She never really gets angry, only cold, and will completely ignore whoever made her that way for days on end. She's also vengeful, and can be violent towards someone who has done something bad to her or someone close to her.

Pokemon Team
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/4127/workspacetp2.png
Ryuu the Rayquaza
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/4213/workspaceze0.png
Kiyo the Kyogre
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/9881/workspacemf9.png
Erik the Groudon
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/4575/workspacemn9.png
Winna the Frosslass
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsa/dpmfsa033.png
Daiki the Nidorino
*sprite coming*
Suzaku the Thundra

What is your relation to your mark?
While trying to become a trainer, Rin encountered, and was rescued by, each of her Legends. When it came out that Team Rocket was making the clones, all three set aside their differences and came to Rin to join her team.

History
Rin doesn't know her true parents. As a small child, she was found on the doorstep of the Atawa family. They took her in as their own, and raised her as their daughter. She became extremely close to one of her older brothers, Kenji. They were best friends through their childhood, and he was always there to help and protect her. Even though he was two years older than his younger sister, and, like all young boys, wanted to be a Pokemon trainer, he waited until Rin was old enough so that they could go together.

Despite her love of Pokemon, it soon became apparent that she couldn't battle at all. She and her starter, a young Snorunt she named Winna, rarely ever won a battle. Kenji, however, was a born battler. She traveled with him to several different regions, including both Hoenn and Sadora. She caught a few Pokemon along the way, and eventually discovered that her true talent was breeding, helping a Pokemon become the best they can be.

While in Hoenn, both trainers were in a number of accidents that could have been catastrophic, were it not for Rayquaza, Kyogre, and Groudon. Once, while flying on Daiki's Tropius, Rin fell from the Pokemon's back, only to be caught by Rayquaza. Another time, they were sailing over the ocean on a small boat when Rin fell in. She would have drowned had she not been saved by Kyogre. And, while investigating Mt. Chimney, Rin nearly fell into a pool of hot lava, but was saved by Groudon. She always knew she had a bond with them, but she didn't realize the extent until they came to join her team...

RP Example

"Sure," Lily replied, smiling while looking up at him. Erik couldn't help but smile in return. As he sat down, though, the egg in his hands turned slick. He fell into the seat, startled by its sudden change in feel, letting it drop into his lap. He watched it, his face a mixture of wonder and horror, as it began to glow. He managed a single glance at Lily to find her egg glowing as well before his eyes turned back to his own.

The light dimmed to reveal a crystalline creature, bearing no similarity to any Pokemon Erik had ever seen. In truth, it was more like a robot than a baby Pokemon. Its whole body seemed to glow, the six dots serving as its eyes most of all, glimmering in crimson brilliance. Its body seemed to float above two blocks of crystal Erik guessed were its feet, and tiny globs, again of pure crystal, floated along either side of it.

"What..." Erik asked under his breath, dumbfounded. "What... What the heck is this?" The eyes dimmed at his slightly angered tone, and the globs fell. It looked almost like it was sad. But, could it be sad? Did it have emotions? Erik had no idea.

"Um, sorry," he said, trying to cheer it up. "I'm just... A little confused as to what you are. Do you know?" The tiny creature gave a shruging motion with its arms. It seemed indifferent. Slowly, so as not to scare it, Erik reached for his Pokemech, watching it all the while. It was a strange little thing, vaguely cute, in a symetrical, robotic kind of way. Rather than staying in one place, its arm/globs floated about idly, swirling and rotating around the main body. It was funny, in fact, absurdly so, and Erik couldn't help but laugh. The moving of its arms froze for a split second, before twirling about its head more quickly than they had before, eyes shining brighter. Erik wasn't entirely sure how he knew, but he could tell that the thing was happy. Unable to stop grinning, he consulted the PokeMech. Nothing came up on it.

"Hm, that's strange." Gently, Erik patted the creature's head. "Well, rock buddy, even the PokeMech doesn't know what you are." The arms began to slow their swirling, and the eyes dimmed, each begining to flash independantly of one another. It was confused.

"See?" Erik showed it the small device in his hand. "PokeMech. If it doesn't know what you are, no one does." Its arms began to move more lazily, though its eyes still blinked, reminding Erik of the light bulb on the signs of some restaurants. It seemed expectant, waiting for him to do something. Erik thought silently for a moment, wondering what it could possibly want, before the truth hit him like a ton of bricks.

"Oh. I guess you want a name, huh? 'Rock buddy' is hardly a name to instill fear in your opponents." Its eyes stopped flashing and shone brightly all together once more, affirming his comment. Thinking for a moment, Erik found it hard to think up a name for the little crystal creature. It didn't look even vaguely like anything he'd ever seen... Wait. He suddenly remembered a book of legendary Pokemon he'd been given for his sixth birthday. A trio of robot-like legends came instantly to his mind. The Regis, they were called. His new Pokemon resembled them greatly, most especially Regice. In any case, 'R' would be a good letter to start. R, O, G, I...

"Rogir!" Erik said aloud, looking expectantly at the Pokemon. Its eyes shone brightly, and its arms spun at impossible speeds. Rogir it was, then.

From P3K I: Return of the Legends

SuperBoy
06-29-2007, 08:10 PM
I edited my sign-up and added my RP example.

HorrorScope
06-29-2007, 08:25 PM
Me too thats my sign up finished, So am I accepted?

Saraibre Ryu
06-29-2007, 11:23 PM
Yes you were accepted, and I've addeed you to the 'Approved Lust' on my first post. I'll be posting what the marks all look like as pictures in a little while.

MewsoBlue
06-30-2007, 12:01 AM
Ok, here is my application:

Name: Tarisha Jansho

Appearance: http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7650/trainer4ew2.png,
Shot at 2007-06-29Tarisha is of medium height, standing at about 5’5”. Her eyes are a deep sky-blue, and her long brown hair reaches clear down to her waist. She dresses…. Well, quit oddly. On her head she wears a green bandana, on which a white symbol of a pokeball can be seen. She wears a brown hooded cloak around, over a black tank top, which has a blood-red marking on the front, showing where an old wound once was. Other then this, she had a pair of dark grey jeans, and a pair of simple white hiking shoes.

Personality: Tarisha is very reserved around people, and will seldom approach anyone with the intent to start a conversation. However, if you can get her talking about something she likes, she’ll keep up a decent enough conversation. She deeply cares about her pokemon, and prefers them over people. She is a bit cautious and shy, but loves a good laugh every once in a while. She is neither a pessimist or an optimist, but somewhere in between, more rooted in reality.

Hometown: Ecruteak

Legend Mark: Legend Dogs Mark

Pokemon Team: http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8504/poketeamnh7.png, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Leafeon, Espeon, Salamence.

What is your relation to your mark?: Tarisha pursued the Legendary Beasts for years, and they eventually saved her life.

History: Tarisha was born and raised in the town of Ecruteak, in the Jhoto region. For years she was fasinated with the myth of the Legendary Beasts that were born of Ho-oh’s power. When she became a pokemon trainer, she dedicated herself to tracking down those mythical beasts. She pursued them throughout the regions, until she reached the Sadora region, where she was not allowed to enter. At this, she went back to her hometown, to trace the myth back to its roots. There, she had a near-fatal accident in the burnt tower. The three legendary beasts saved her life, and acknowledged her as their friend.

RP Example: Burnt Tower, Ecruteak town. It was here that the old legend stated that Ho-oh brought three pokemon back to life, giving them the power of the elements. Those three pokemon, Suicune, Raikou, and Entei became legends of the Jhoto region. Every year, thousands came to Ecruteak to see the birthplace of the legends. This year, someone else had come.

A pair of white hiking shoes trod through the dirt, grim, and ancient ash coating the floor of the burnt tower. The shoes belonged to a teenage girl of about 18 years of age. She wore a black tank top and a pair of dark grey jeans, held up by a belt onto which three pokeballs were clipped. The girls hair was brown, and ran down to her waist. Her hair was tied back with a green bandana, on which a white pokeball symbol could be seen. Around her shoulders a hooded cloak of dark brown hung. The girls sky-blue eyes scanned the tower, looking for something. The girls name was Tarisha Jansho, and she was a pokemon trainer. She had come here today for one thing, and one thing only, to find the legendary beast pokemon. She had spent her life searching for them, now she was at the place it all began. Burnt Tower.

Slowly and cautiously, Tarisha made her way deeper into the abandoned structure. Right now the place was entirely deserted, odd, as usually there was a treasure hunter or two about, if not several trainers trying to find the legendary beasts. Now however, it appeared that Tarisha was the only one here. That suited her fine though. She hated people, and especially hated competition in her quest to find the legendary beasts. She had planned to come here alone. That is why she had come here so late at night, so that she could search undisturbed. She was so sure that this tower held some answers, if only she could find them. She weaved around falling beams, and edging cautiously around small holes in the floor. This place was old, and many warned that it was unsafe. Tarisha ignored the warnings. This place could hold answers she needed, she was not about to back down because of a little danger.

Unfortunately, “little danger” was quit an understatement, as Tarisha would soon find. Old beams could fall and crush someone at any moment, what was left of the roof could come crashing down, and the floor was very unstable. Tarisha found out that last fact the hard way, as she took one unlucky step forward. The floor creaked alarmingly, and she jerked back to late. Suddenly, the section of floor beneath her gave way, and she started to fall. Desperately, she managed to grab the edge of the crevice, and hung there for a moment. Then, that to gave way, and she went tumbling trough the darkness. With the faint light coming in through the hole she made, she just made out the jagged boards lying on the floor below, before she fell onto them. She heard a crash, and a tearing sound as pain like nothing she could have imagined ripped through her. Then, she faded away into unconsciousness.

After an unknown amount of time, Tarisha slowly started coming to awareness. She didn’t know how long she had been out, but as she slowly became more aware, the first thing that came to her was and unbelievable amount of pain. Her eyes were closed, and she did not try to open them. She knew what had happened, she didn’t have to open her eyes to know what was causing this pain. Now, coming here so late did not seem like a good idea. Now no one could possibly come and help her. She could feel something warm and wet dripping down her arm, but she ignored it. She knew full well what that was to. Slowly, she could feel her awareness. Fading away.

“I’m dying.” She suddenly realized. Oddly enough, she felt no fear at that fact. Instead, she felt more of a feeling of resignation, and a deep calm washing over her. She began to lose all feeling, and even the great pain she was feeling was beginning to fade away. Then, Tarisha was dimly aware of something large, warm, and furry reaching under her. It began to lift her, and the pain spiked once more as she was lifted away from the source of her injuries. If she would have had the energy, Tarisha would have opened her eyes. As it was however, she couldn’t even speak. She was fading away, and soon, she felt nothing at all.

Then, light so intense it seemed to burn through her eyelids blazed up all around her. Though her eyes were shut, she could see the brilliant white burning around her as easily as if they were open. Then, as abruptly as it began, the light ended, fading away. Suddenly, Tarisha was aware that her pain was gone, and that she had the energy to move again. Beneath her back she felt a cold floor, and somehow, that presence of someone, or something. Her eyes snapped open, and Tara gazed up into the faces of the three mythical beasts of Jhoto, Suicune, Raikou, and Entei. For a brief instant, they looked at each other, then the beasts took flight, racing out of sight faster then Tarisha could blink.

Tarisha, shocked, slowly sat up and gazed down at herself. Her wounds were gone, though she could still see the blood on her clothing, and the rips where the jagged boards pierced it. On her chest however, long jagged scars crossed each other, showing how bad of an injury she once had. Realizing what had happened, Tarisha turned in the direction the mystic beasts had disappeared in.

“Thank You.” She whispered.

Saraibre Ryu
06-30-2007, 12:21 AM
Very good, you are accepted. Welcome to the RP.

Draconic_Espeon
06-30-2007, 01:54 AM
Um, I'm leaving until around the 4th of July tomorrow morning. *pokes sig* I might pop in now and again, and, when I do, I'll post. I'll be a lot more scarce, though.

Saraibre Ryu
06-30-2007, 11:35 PM
Alrighty, thanks for the heads up D.E.

CM
07-01-2007, 12:29 AM
Please reserve me a spot. I'm really into this RP, even though it hasn't started.

Saraibre Ryu
07-01-2007, 12:36 AM
Okay Crystal, what team do you want thats left?

Pervival_Cox
07-01-2007, 12:36 AM
Are there any spots left? I would love that researchers mark. XD

Saraibre Ryu
07-01-2007, 12:42 AM
Oh yeah thats still there, I'll reserve it for you.

Pervival_Cox
07-01-2007, 12:44 AM
Thanks. ^^ And is it alright if he has three Pokemon already? They're sort of in his history.

Not Mew or Mewtwo though.

Saraibre Ryu
07-01-2007, 12:45 AM
Yes, that would mean you would have Mew, Mewtwo and those three, making five pokemon in total to your party so again yes.

Pervival_Cox
07-01-2007, 12:48 AM
Yes, that would mean you would have Mew, Mewtwo and those three, making five pokemon in total to your party so again yes.

I mean, from the beginning of the adventure. You mentioned something in your first post not to say you already have the Pokemon on your team. I was just amking sure. ^^' He can still catch Mewtwo, Mew, and the other Pokemon to complete the team in the Sadora region.

Saraibre Ryu
07-01-2007, 12:50 AM
Oh. Yes you start out with your own pokemon besides your bonded legendary.

Pervival_Cox
07-01-2007, 12:52 AM
Thank you. ^^ I'll post my application here when it's done.

Name:
Roger Elliot (He goes by either Elliot or Roger.)
Trainer
Appearance:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/Cajanic/pokemon/roger2.gif http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/Cajanic/pokemon/Roger.gif
Elliot is slightly tall for a boy his age, standing at about six foot two. Thanks to his constant errands and activities from his former job working on his parent’s Pokemon preserve, he is also a fairly well-built young man. Nothing too extreme, but he does hold a certain tone to his muscle structure. He has semi-short brown hair tipped with blonde highlights, often spiked up to give him sort of a rocker appearance, and his intelligent eyes are a pale shade of blue. Almost grey, really. Often found in somewhat old clothing, finding no reason to keep up with the currents trends of the people around him, Elliot is sometimes mistaken for a mere homeless person as opposed to a Pokemon trainer. But he cares little of what other people think and even finds it very amusing when people decide to toss him a few coins to help him through the day. Whatever’s comfortable works for him. His main outfit consists of a red t-shirt with white sleeves and deep navy blue jeans with an aged-induced rip in the knee. To hold up these somewhat over-sized pants Elliot wears an old black belt, the clasp akin to the belt buckle of a car. From it hangs a long silver chain, connecting to a wallet that usually stays in his back pocket. (The boy never has a lot of cash on him.) His tennis shoes are old and tattered, though he refuses to buy himself a new pair. They have that lived-in feel to them, making them extremely comfortable. Considering all the walking he does, comfortable is good. Too keep his hands warm, and also to look kind of cool, he has black fingerless gloves and various jewelry which he wears sporadically. It changes with his mood.

Along with all of that, he also has three earrings in his right ear, one in his left, and a tattoo of dragon wings over his shoulder blades in the back -all leftovers from his ‘rebel’ faze a couple years back. To match this over-all rock star look he had inadvertently obtained for himself, Elliot also carries with him an old, but working guitar. While his journey keeps him from playing very often, he does like to sit on a rock somewhere occasionally to play a tune for his Pokemon.

As far as his looks are concerned, most girls find him attractive. It is an aspect of his being that brings him little interest and he hardly prides himself on his good looks as some others might. That, and Elliot isn’t remotely interested in the girls, if you know what I’m saying. That’s right; the young man is a homosexual. Often thought to be straight, Elliot finds it a bit difficult to find a man of his own. But he doesn’t mind. With his Pokemon journey making him run all over the world, he really doesn’t have much time for a mate. It’s not on his list of priorities. As far as his facial features are concerns, there isn’t a time where he can’t be found smiling. He loves looking happy, even if he isn’t. To him, making others worries is not a good deal. He would rather hide his baggage than wear it on his shoulders like some other people. This being so, he always looks content with life.

Personality:
Jubilant is a fairly good word to sum up his personality. He is rarely seen without a smile on his face, and he loves to make people laugh. As previously stated, he often hides how he is really feeling inside. Not because he had such a terrible child hood that he never learned to open up properly, just because he doesn’t like throwing his burdens onto other people. To him, it is more important to keep others happy over himself. He would gladly push his issues aside to help a friend get over his or her problem first. It’s not like Elliot has any horrible, dark secrets to brood over anyway. His past was clean of trauma, presenting him with a fairly stable existence. Even his being gay hadn’t caused him a lot of stress, being that he was home-schooled so he never had to worry about the harsh words of disapproving peers. So most of the time he has nothing to complain about and even feels a bit guilty when he does find something to feel sad over, knowing that there are tons of people out there who have issues just as bad, if not worse than his own. Overall, he just tries not to let things get to him.

Along with his dislike of sharing his problem, he also finds no point in physically fighting with others. To each their own; that’s what he likes to think. If he can get away with a mere verbal confrontation, then all is right with the world.

He holds a very ‘brother, my brother’ kind of attitude.

The few times when he is down and out, Elliot takes comfort from his Pokemon. Often being a solo adventure-ist, he never really has other people to help him through those few hard times. But his Pokemon are more than willing to help him out. Especially his Charizard, whose love for him runs on a family level.

Speaking of love, Elliot is not against helping those in need. Being raised in such a gentle environment, the young man is of an extremely noble nature. If someone is having an issue and is in any degree of need for assistance, the guitarist will gladly put his own quest on hold for the span of time in which it takes for him to help out the person in trouble. It doesn’t matter if it’s a simple flat bike tire, or a stolen Pokemon, Elliot is always ready to lend a hand. To him, the feeling in knowing that someone’s day was made a little bit better through him is more than enough gratification. Because of this, he never asks or takes rewards from anyone. Just thanks, if issued.

All his kindness, of which he holds an abundance of, doesn’t make him a fool, however. He happens to be rather intelligent, and he knows not to throw all his trust into the lap of another. Though he enjoys helping people, he is simply not one to be used easily. Granted, he also has a strong sense of chivalry and that want to help the ladies often lands him in constant trouble. It is the exception to his ‘trusting people’ rule. Along with his good nature comes a certain wit. He often finds himself slinging harmless puns and insults at his friends, even the odd stranger if they seemed nice enough to take it. He is sarcastic, but not to the degree that he starts to act like a jerk. When he does happen to insult someone in his fun, he is quick to apologize profusely for his indiscretion.

To put it in a sentence: he’s a good guy.

Hometown:
Celedon City, or just outside of.
Legend Mark:
Researcher's Mark
Pokemon Team:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/Cajanic/pokemon/ajem.gif
Ajem the Charizard
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa002.png
Ivysaur
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa417.png
Pachirisu

Pokemon Team To Come:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa321.png
Wailord
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa150.png
Mewtwo
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa151.png
Mew

Elliot has always known something was missing from his life, and that he was destined for more. Every now and again he would dream of two strange Pokemon. He is also a man of science, that being his focus in college. Something about it drove him on, though he never knew why. It was all very cryptic to him, be it his own life.
History:
Elliot is not a boy of many life-changing experiences. He lived a fairly normal life when he was younger. He is an only child, and his parents run a Pokemon Preserve a few miles out of Celadon city, and he was always heading into town to pick things up for them and run other simple errands. Their farm spans over a couple hundred acres, and holds in it several kinds of Pokemon, generally none excessively rare for the Kanto area. Sometimes some Pokemon would be transferred over for rehabilitation that were more valuable than the normal clientele, but not very often. Still, there were always Pokemon for Elliot to play with, causing him to acquire a love for the creatures at an early age. One such Pokemon on the preserve was an Ivysaur, which had become the family’s pet after roaming lost onto their doorstep as a tiny, under-fed Bulbasaur.

When he was eight he had met a Charmander that had run away from some kind of organization –which he later discovered to be Team Magma. They became friends quickly, and Elliot gave the small thing the name of Ajem. When Ajem evolved into a Charizard two years later, Elliot was surprised to see that the Pokemon was black, with deep red tattered wings. It was clear at that moment that Ajem had been altered somehow by the evil Team Magma, though exactly what they had done to him –or what they had been trying to do, at least- was never fully discovered. He stayed with Ajem often, training him on the preserve and all around Kanto to make him stronger. Elliot figured Ajem would be able to protect the family, and Ajem was more than thrilled to do his part in that area.

Because getting him to school everyday was a bit of a challenge for the moderately wealthy family, Elliot was home-schooled there on the preserve by tutors and scholars right up until he was 14. Luckily, he was very intelligent for his age and managed to get through the lessons at a quickened pace, making him the equivalence of a graduated high school student at a slightly younger age.

Once finished with his schooling at home, the young boy moved away from his family and went to college in the Sinnoh region for three years, taking his Charizard along for the adventure. There he discovered the joy of travel and collecting Pokemon from other students who had been or were till Pokemon trainers. One of the trainers gave him a Pokeball, letting him catch his very own Pokemon just to show him how much fun it was to do so. He snagged a Pachirisu that had been roaming around on campus, the first creature he had ever caught completely on his own merits. It had been an easy capture with Ajem there, but rewarding nonetheless. The trainer friend let him keep Pachirisu, expressing that Elliot should start a quest for himself. Up until that moment, he had never found any need to head out on a Pokemon adventure of his own. He had been around Pokemon all his life, raising them and making sure they could survive in the wild, so he always figured that he would take over the preserve and spend the rest of his life on his family’s expansive property. But being away from that land and catching that Pokemon had caused him to see there was more that he could be doing with his life. Everything he had been doing suddenly seemed dulled at best, even with his responsibilities on the preserve and his college experiences, so he informed his parents that he would join the many other people out there going on their own Pokemon journeys. His parents agreed that he should go out and see the world, thinking that it would be good for him to get out before settling down like they had, if that was what he had in mind for himself.

So he packed his motorbike, kissed his parents goodbye, and took off on his own adventure, taking with him Ajem, Ivysaur, Pachirisu and his guitar with him.

He roamed around for three years, collecting, trading, and training Pokemon. But Ajem remained his strongest and most loyal, always by his side no matter the situation. He caught several other Pokemon, though he didn’t often switch his team members unless a gym battle or contest called for it. For some reason, he felt compelled to keep room in his team. There was never an explanation for it. Just somewhere inside he felt he needed to keep his team open, as though it were… incomplete. He loved all aspects of being a trainer, doing any and everything that came along. Though always on the look-out for Team Magma in case they wanted Ajem back, Elliot spent that time the happiest he had ever been in his life.

Hearing rumblings of something going down in an area known as the Sadora region, he headed off to that area looking to add rare Pokemon to his collection so he could start a preserve of his very own. He is still a trainer, with the consensus that one can never be too old for Pokemon. Something about the area called his name, and when he arrived he found himself emblazoned with a strange mark. He felt as though he had always had it, just never really noticed it before.

He knew an adventure was in the air.

RP Example:
Roger didn’t waste too much time around pallet, biking out of the town and on his way to the Viridian Forest. He wanted to nab himself the electric rodent Pikachu as soon as possible, though he knew he would catch anything he ran into along the way. He just didn’t feel like keeping any of the other Pokemon on his main team. They would be at the preserve, living it up in a special area prepared just for the Pokemon he acquired on his journey. It was nothing short of a vacation for those who didn’t make it onto his dream team. And, of course, he would switch out his Pokemon when needed. Sometimes he would need a certain type of Pokemon he didn’t have on his main six, and in cases such as those his other Pokemon would come to the rescue. To him, though, catching them all wasn’t that important: he just wanted to catch anything he could. It didn’t matter if didn’t get them –all- by the time his adventure came to an end. There were hundreds of Pokemon, after all, and only so much time to catch them.

If he could get just one legendary Pokemon, his life would be complete.

Smiling, he came to a stop on route one, taking a short break from the hours of riding he had already completed coming from his house to the Pokemon laboratory in Pallet town. Getting off his bike, he decided now was as good a time as any to meet his brand new Charmander.

“Come on out!” He called; grinning as he let the Pokeball open and the tiny fire lizard came into view with a red flash. It beamed up at him, as delighted to see his new master as his master was to see him. Roger let out an excited chuckle in spite of himself, all but jumping up and down like a little school girl in front of his new Pokemon. It was very exciting, and he was loving it. “You’re just what I pictured!” he hummed, “what an adorable Pokemon you are! Do you mind if I give you a nickname?”

“Char char!” replied the creature, seemingly very approving of the idea if going by the smile on its face. Roger laughed, pressing a finger to his lower lip as he thought of what he would like his new friend to be called.

“Alright…. What about Ajem?” He said after an extended moment, “does that sound good to you, little buddy?” The Charmander danced from one foot to the other, leaping into Roger’s arms happily. Surprised, Roger wrapped his arms around the lizard, finding it very warm and cuddly to hold. This only made him more pleased with his choice. “Good!” He laughed, “Ajem it is then! Pleasure to meet you!”

“Char! Charman!” said Ajem in return. Roger nodded in feigned understanding, moving over to his bike once more and placing the little fire lizard in the basket that sat just above the front tire. Charmander watched as Roger took his backpack from his shoulders, opening up one of the smaller compartments to dig around for something. He pulled out two small, hand-made studded bracelets and a small studded necklace. Looking to Charmander, he offered the items to the Pokemon.

“Want to wear these? I made them just for you. I think you would look totally awesome in them.” The Charmander wiggled again, nodding his head quickly. Roger smiled, putting the little items on the tiny Pokemon. Ajem stood in the basket, showing off his new look to his master. “Very nice! You look great, Ajem,” Roger said lightly, closing his backpack and putting it back over his shoulders. With an extremely happy feeling swelling around in his chest, Roger got on his bike, patting his Pokemon lightly on the head before continuing on his journey. The forest was the best place to train Ajem, since he was a fire type and they had advantages against bug-type Pokemon. That, and he still wanted his Pikachu.

He moved along route one, stopping to fight any Pokemon that came along to train his Charmander even though he didn’t catch any of them. He wanted his buddy to master the ember technique first. It would help in the forest. Once he had trained for a while, he got into town, stopping only to heal his Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center before heading out again to the forest. He was supposed to call Professor Oak, but he conveniently forgot about that task for now. There would be time for boring things later. He had a Pokemon adventure to get to!

He moved into the forest, looking around in awe. He was off his bike now, having left it at the Pokemon center while he explored the forest. His little Charmander stood at his side, hugging his leg in slight fear from the darkness of the forest. Roger smiled comfortingly down at it before taking it into his arms. The Pokemon was going to get so spoiled at this rate, but he didn’t care. He already loved Ajem more then he could ever say. He walked about the trees for a little bit, though he failed to find any Pikachu around. He did find some bug-types, which he had his buddy fight for experience, but aside from that there didn’t seem to be much else around.

Saraibre Ryu
07-01-2007, 01:30 AM
Oy great Latias you workd really hard. I'll say you're accepted for now, and I'll read your RP example when it comes up. For now I'll put you on the 'Pending List'.

CM
07-01-2007, 01:30 AM
Name:
Crystal Momoyia
Trainer & Co-ordinator
Appearance:
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u186/Crystal-Momoyia/Crystal.jpg
Personality: Crystal is a tomboyish girl, not really caring for anything too girly. She is independent Trainer, but will ask for help if she needs it. She is very loyal to her friends and Pokemon, and will do anything to protect them, even if she will loose her life.
Hometown: Pallet Town, Kanto region
Legend Mark: Creation
Pokemon Team:
http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa053.png
Persian, female
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u186/Crystal-Momoyia/SurgeSprite-1.jpg
Surge/Houndoom, male (close-up (http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs13/f/2006/361/8/9/Surge_the_Houdoom_by_CrystalMomoyia.jpg))
http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa262.png
Mightyena, male
Fakemon: http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u186/Crystal-Momoyia/Drakeon3.jpg
Flare/Drakeon, female; Dragon-type Eeveelution
http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsa/dpmfsa492.png
Shaymin
http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsa/dpmfsa493.png
Arceus
Crystal wasn't looking for them, but found them in a run-down lab, where they were abused. She healed the two Pokemon, and they became friends. An unlikely story, really.
History:
Crystal grew up in Pallet with her sisters, the oldest being Keynoma and the youngest being Kristen, leaving Crystal in the middle. Her parents were scientists. Crystal started her journey with a female Meowth and later took Surge the Houdour away form her abusive ex-boyfriend by the name of Seth Black, who later helped Team Rocket set explosives in the Momoyia household and blowing it up in peices. No one knows if the rest of the Momoyia family survived. Crystal was in Hoenn when the accident happened.
RP Example:
A New Pokemon Journey RP series, An All-New Journey: Anything Goes and Anything Can Happen! RP, and Naruto: The Village Hidden in Nature RP

Pervival_Cox
07-01-2007, 01:33 AM
Oy great Latias you workd really hard. I'll say you're accepted for now, and I'll read your RP example when it comes up. For now I'll put you on the 'Pending List'.

I added a RP sample. XD I found an old one.

Saraibre Ryu
07-01-2007, 01:34 AM
Crystal you are accepted! Thanks for joining! I'll just need you to PM me Drakeon's info if you don't mind.

CM
07-01-2007, 01:37 AM
That isn't a problem. I'll send it to you ASAP.

Bryce
07-01-2007, 03:03 AM
hey, the only two marks left are the assisting mark and the Regi mark right? well i want to be part of this RP so if those are the only remaining ones......can you reserve me a spot for the Regi Mark? i will get my form in by tomorrow!

Saraibre Ryu
07-01-2007, 03:44 AM
Yes I can do that for you.

Negative Zone
07-01-2007, 03:50 AM
Alright, I finished my sign up. ^^ the Personality and Appearance are really short, but the History is the longest thing I've ever done. =D

Saraibre Ryu
07-01-2007, 03:56 AM
Okay, its good, but we don't start out with the legendaries in the beginning. As the Role Play goes, they were all captured the 'The Coucil', cloned, then moved and hidden in the Sadora region. So you might want to edit the history just a little.

Other than that, you are finally accepted.

Negative Zone
07-01-2007, 04:03 AM
Okay, its good, but we don't start out with the legendaries in the beginning. As the Role Play goes, they were all captured the 'The Coucil', cloned, then moved and hidden in the Sadora region. So you might want to edit the history just a little.

Other than that, you are finally accepted.

Oh. Dx Sorry. :P I'll fix that right away!

Edit: Okay, fixed. xD

Saraibre Ryu
07-01-2007, 04:11 AM
Okay, thats better.

All we need is one more person and for BryceBoy10 to be accepted, then we can start! Someone to be joined with Girantina, Heatran and Regigigas

Gaby
07-01-2007, 04:26 AM
Hey, Saraibre, mind if I make a second charry? Pleaaaaaase? =3 *sits and begs*

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE?!

Negative Zone
07-01-2007, 04:27 AM
Hey, Saraibre, mind if I make a second charry? Pleaaaaaase? =3 *sits and begs*

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE?!

You just ALWAYS have to have another one, don't ya? :p

Gaby
07-01-2007, 04:28 AM
You just ALWAYS have to have another one, don't ya? :p

Yep, it's a bad habit ^^

Anyways, can I Saraibre?

Saraibre Ryu
07-01-2007, 04:29 AM
Well...*talks among my many other personalities about the request* as you were the first to sign up, and the anticipation of all of me can't bare to wait any longer, then go for it!

Negative Zone
07-01-2007, 04:30 AM
Yep, it's a bad habit ^^

Anyways, can I Saraibre?

It's a good habit, because we start the RP faster. D:

Gaby
07-01-2007, 04:31 AM
Well...*talks among my many other personalities about the request* as you were the first to sign up, and the anticipation of all of me can't bare to wait any longer, then go for it!

OMG! YAY!

*puts on Aozora No Namida*

TIME FOR WORK!

*starts sign up*

Saraibre Ryu
07-01-2007, 04:52 AM
And just before we start the RP, I'd like to say that you all start the day after my first post. My first post is kind of the prologue/my intro.

EDIT: Whats 'Aozora No Namida'?

Bryce
07-01-2007, 05:06 AM
okay i finished this really quickly, and keep in find this is only my 2nd fanfic okay so here goes....

Name: Alex Rhodoyia

Appearance: A mop of shimmering black locks reaches to fringe near the center of his lustrous emerald eyes. His hair is rarely ever messy, for it is his pride and joy (yes, kinda vain) His somewhat orange-tanned skin accentuates the light freckles beneath both eyes. Alex stands about 5’11” and easily towers above his shorter parents. His muscle-tone is near perfect, thanks to the countless days of exercise on the farm. He is rarely ever seen without his light gray hoodie, which is fuzzed along the cuffs and hood. This goes with his baggy kackis torn just below the knees. This all changes however when he enter the contest hall. Here he is known not only for his ingenious combinations, but his signature top-class emerald silk suit, which his parents splurged for.

Personality: Being separated from other children for so long, Alex has had recent trouble fitting in around school. There he is infamously known as “farm boy” due to his accent and his behavior. Alex often wonders why the world cannot just be accepting of anyone and everyone, no matter how they were brought up. Alex is a humorous kid, usually up for anything, though he tends to spend most of his time amongst his pokemon companions. He is as stubborn as a mule, and when mad, cannot be reasoned with. Due to the constant mockery, he does take things very serious, often earning him the phrase, “cant you take a joke?”

Hometown: Grew up on the plains outside of Rustboro City, currently lives in HeartHome City.

Legend Mark: Regi Mark

Pokemon Team:
Velo the Luxray: Male

Yonda the Milotic: Female: Alex’s main contest pokemon

Violet the Piplup: Female: He couldn’t bear to let it evolve out of its cuteness, though it is as strong, if not stronger than any Empoleon

Rubell the Regirock: Unknown Gender: Doesn’t have it yet!

Polad the Regice: Unknown Gender: Doesn’t have it yet!

Lustro the Registeel: Unknown Gender: Doesn’t have it yet!

Relation to the Mark: Stated in “History”!

History: Seeing as he was raised on a Miltank farm, Alex has always had a chance to interact with the various types of pokemon that live in and around the countryside. His parents had moved out to the grassy plains and wind-touched hills long before Alex had been born, for his father had always had a strange attraction to Miltank. Because they were so far away from any civilization, in his earlier years, Alex had never seen another child and took to playing among the friendly pokemon in the hills, though he always stayed away from the Miltank, they were just creepy in a way. But around the age of twelve, about the time that Alex hit puberty, his world changed forever. Because of his mother’s lifelong dream of being a famous coordinator, (and because the milk business was lacking) the three-member family moved into the heart of HeartHome City, the world’s central for pokemon contests. Being among others his own age, Alex had a hard time fitting in, but enjoyed finally seeing a member of the opposite sex…l0l. Seeing as he did not fit in anywhere else, Alex joined the world of competitive pokemon contests, where surprise-surprise, he made many new friends from various walks of life. But a few days ago, a strange mark appeared on his wrist, and weirdly enough, no matter how hard he scrubs, it will not vanish. Alex thinks it has something to do with those strange pokemon from his past: Regirock, Registeel, and Regice. They had appeared to him long ago, chanting something about destiny. Alex, at the time, had no clue what destiny was, but had been exhilarated at seeing such interesting pokemon. That day had started out strangely enough, a grand thunderstorm had been approaching, yet there was no wind. And though you could see the rain falling, the ground or any object in its path would be as dry as it had been before. When the three legendary pokemon had arrived, time itself seemed to almost stop. The raindrops hung in midair, and his parents moved ever so slowly that they didn’t witness this event. As stated earlier, they began chanting the word “destiny” while rotating in a semi-circle, then strangely they disappeared as quick as they had come, and the rain crashed down upon the ground with the tenacity of a locomotive. Ever since that day, they have appeared to Alex in a familiar dream sequence, though never in person. He still awaits that day.

RP Example: An All New Adventure, Anything Goes and Anything Can Happen, also, just for the fun of it, I will do another example:

The glamorous dance of the rival beautifly seemed to distract Violet to the point of a trance. The piplup stood swaying along with the pokemon, never removing her eyes from its glistening wings.

“Now Beautifly, use psybeam!” the girl on the opposite end of the stage called. In response to its trainer’s command, the beautifly ceased its dance and fired a purple beam at the piplup.

“Violet, dodge and then use bubblebeam!” Alex said calmly, seeing that as the dance had stopped, so did the trance. The tiny penguin-like pokemon floated into the air, easily missing the attack, and a burst of sparkling bubbles at the beautifly. It served as a direct hit, knocking the already weakened pokemon to the ground. IT let out a muffled sigh, before becoming completely still. Dazed.

“And that ladies and gentlemen is the competition! The winner of the Super Rank Cute Contest by a landslide is Alex!”

Saraibre Ryu
07-01-2007, 05:13 AM
Bryce you are accepted! Now all anticipation is on Gaby and my Judgement. Du du duuunnnnn!

Bryce
07-01-2007, 05:16 AM
Yay! okay Gaby no pressure, no pressure at all! l0l

Negative Zone
07-01-2007, 05:26 AM
Yay! Can't wait for this to start! It's gonna be an awesome RP. :3

Gaby
07-01-2007, 05:29 AM
Name: Akio Hakimuga

Appearance: Akio and his Hoothoot! (Imagine that's a Hoothoot because I know that's no Hoothoot, so yeah >> <<) (http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/neo_queen_serentiy/Anime%20guys/NightOwl.jpg)

Personality: Akio is Sestuko's total opposite. He's very quiet and shy. It's rare to see him speak, yet, this silence masks a really smart, really helpful kid. He's very fond of Pokemon and treats them as people, never giving them their back no matter what. He seems to have a crush on Setsuko as he seems to get slightly more talkative around her. The only thing he and Setsuko have in common, however is that he gets nervous around girls, except Setsuko, of course.

Hometown: Sandgem Town

Legend Mark: Assisting Myths

Pokemon Team: Tsubame the Hoothoot (F) Mio the Tangela (F) Airi the Luvdisc (M) Hitomi the Giratina (G) Katashi the Heatran (M) Matzuke the Regigigas (G)

What is your relation to your mark?: He was saved by the three once from falling down a hill and into an abyss.

History: Akio and Setsuko have always been the best of friends. Yet Akio liked Setsuko more than just a friend. He knew, however, it would be impossible for Setsuko to feel the same. Whenever Setsuko would leave for the beach, he would most likely follow, spending hours talking, sometimes even falling asleep at the beach after talking. When Setsuko left, however, he felt a dagger pierce his heart as he saw his best friend leave. He decided to take a walk through a nearby mountain to clear his mind. However, because of him spacing out, he slipped, falling down into a dark abyss which seemed to have no end. He closed his eyes, waiting for his death, yet, when he felt himself land on something, still alive, he opened his eyes, only to see a Regigigas holding him. He screamed at the top of his lungs, waching as he Regigigas climbed up, setting Akio down gently on the ground before coming out of the abyss. Infront of him were a Giratina and a Heatran. The Heatran greeted him nicely, yet the Giratina just looked away, rolling it's eyes. Since that day, he became friends with the three... well... with the Giratina... not so much as friends... Anyways, he gave the three of them nicknames: Hitomi for Giratina, Katashi for Heatran and Matzuke for Regigigas. He would always come by to visit, until, one day, they weren't there. The next day, they weren't either. Nor the next day, or the next. He finally gave up, yet knowing deep inside that he'd see them again. He received a call from a friend not too long ago, telling him about Sadori. He left for Sadori, yet, just like Setsuko, he was told to leave. This also sparked his curiosity, and yet, something told them that THEY would be here as well.

RP Example: Merines/Merines 2

Finally done... x_x

And Saraibre, Aozora No Namida = Blood+'s Op, a.k.a. one of my favorite songs X3

Saraibre Ryu
07-01-2007, 05:33 AM
Okay, my final judgement.

*Room goes black with a single spot light over myself and Gaby-kun, the room breathless with suspense and anxiety*

As my final decision...you...are...ACCEPTED!

Gaby
07-01-2007, 05:36 AM
*Said spotlight dissapears and the room is lit up again as Gaby-Kun tackles Saraibre*

YAY! I ISH HAPPEH NOW!

*waits for RP to start*

Do it

Now

>>
<<

Pie

Saraibre Ryu
07-01-2007, 05:46 AM
I'm typing it up as we post. Give me a little bit of time.

Pervival_Cox
07-01-2007, 05:55 AM
Yay for RP starting! But I won't be able to post today. =/ It's late where I live.

Saraibre Ryu
07-01-2007, 06:31 AM
Same here.

Ta da! Its officially started! Happy Role Playing!

Draconic_Espeon
07-05-2007, 01:14 AM
I'll post once I catch up on reading... Back, in any case. ^^

Pervival_Cox
07-05-2007, 05:53 AM
So... has this rp actually started?

Saraibre Ryu
07-05-2007, 04:38 PM
Yes it has, we have like 5 pages of it, but don't worry, everyone has started somewhere random.