PDA

View Full Version : sinnoh islands

pikahero2
06-28-2007, 10:15 PM
in sinnoh islands everyone had a pokelife partner who would stick with them to the end
but not everyone had a parnter stragiht away sometimes it took months to fidn the right pokepartner for yourself.
then the journey begins
a young 10 year old boy called ryan
made friends with a baby riolu and said "ill travel throught the sinnoh islands with you
because i think your my partner"

now join my role play

___Alana_Marie___
06-29-2007, 05:00 AM
in sinnoh islands everyone had a pokelife partner who would stick with them to the end
but not everyone had a parnter stragiht away sometimes it took months to fidn the right pokepartner for yourself.
then the journey begins
a young 10 year old boy called ryan
made friends with a baby riolu and said "ill travel throught the sinnoh islands with you
because i think your my partner"

now join my role play
Uh, Ok first welcome to Pokemon Elite RP section. Now, there are several things wrong with this. First off, its in the wrong section. You need to post a sign-up before you can start a RP. And every RP Sign-up needs a real plot. AKA what the RP is about, your needs a bit of work.

This might be a example of the sort of Sign-up Sheet that this type of RP might need.:

YOU
Name:
Description:
Histroy:
Personality:
YOUR POKEMON
Starter Pokemon:
Pokemons Gender:
Nickname: (If they have one)
Personality:
Trademarks:(Anything that might set them apart from the rest of their kind)

End of example, but love, it needs a better plot. Also, you need to read the RUles in the Stickys section. And before making a RP try signing up for some in the Sign-up board. And one Key rule. DONT REVIVE OLD THREADS!!! IF no one has posted for a month, it is abandoned and done with.

Well again welcome

pikahero2
06-29-2007, 01:55 PM
so iff i add that stuff i can keep doing this role play and sorry its my first time here.....

:razz:

___Alana_Marie___
06-29-2007, 02:03 PM
No, you need to read the rules, and have this locked. After you sign-up and RP in other people then you can. This, isn’t a very good idea. Because well, it isn’t a idea. Alright, read the RP Rules, go to the sign-up section and sign-up for things first. Ok! Then after a couple of RP’s you can make your own, in the right section.

*Puts up the all mighty LOCK sign*

espeonlover
06-29-2007, 02:45 PM
your turning into LZ, am, and lz can get hated by the people he crits though.

*Puts spot light up signalling for rust*