PDA

View Full Version : (RP) Knowledge, Emotion and Willpower

-Pichu Boy-
06-29-2007, 03:38 PM
(This is the RP for the semi-demanded RP *looks at Gaby with gun* So without further ado, anyone who's signed-up for it... lets RP!)

Mark woke up one bright sunny day. He was looking forward to what was going to happen. He was going to get his first pokemon. Little did he know that it wasn't exactly going to be the moment he was imagining. He was thinking he'd be first in line to a grand laboratory, with the whoel village cheering him on, as he ascended the stairs and collected the starter he wanted so badly. Which made it very disappointing for him when he arrived and saw that it was a small lab, with no marble stairs ascending to it. Mark sighed.

'At least I'm first in line' he thought. Slowly he opened the door to the lab.

(Good people = just say your walking into the lab or something, expecting to get Bulbasaur, Squirtle or Charmander

Evil people = your at the Team Psychic HQ. Just have something to dowhen a voice over the loudspeaker says

'All Team Psychic members to the main hall!'

Oh, and sorry for shortness of first post >.> Couldn't think of anything else to put)

Crazed One
06-29-2007, 04:06 PM
Jake was working at his station. He sinaled to an Abra who was on a small table next to him. The coffe mug flew over. He took a sip, and went back to work. On the screen fuzzy pictures. He was trying to see if they meant anything. Then the loud speaker went on.

'All Team Psychic members to the main hall!' The loud Speaker bellowed.

He slowly got up and sludged over to the main hall, with Abra in tow.

Gaby
06-29-2007, 04:12 PM
OOC: *puts away gun*Good, good... anyways, second post ftw =3

Misaki yawned happily, rubbing her eyes as she quickly got up, checking the clock. After checking the time, she blinked twice before yelling.

"I'm late! Oh no, what if I don't get in time to get a Piplup?! Or a Charmander?! Or... or... oh shut up and get dressed already Misaki"

Even after all her yelling, she still had her smile on her face. After putting on her clothes, a pink, long-sleeved shirt and a skirt that reached a bit lower than her knees, she rushed off to the door, grabbing her backpack and running outside as fast as she could.

"Now... I'm only a few minutes away... which is good..."

She kept running, not too long after finishing that sentence did she see the lab nearby. She went even faster, leaving a trail of dust behind her. Without looking if there was someone behind the door, she pushed them open, crashing into a boy by accident. She landed right on top of him, yet it didn't seem to faze her, as she smiled nicely at him after shaking her head.

"Sorry about that... I was in a hurry and well, what's your name? Mine's Misaki! Misaki Abaruka!"

Saremu
06-29-2007, 07:04 PM
Sanji stood on a balcony outside of the Psychic headquarters. He leaned against the railing, watching the surrounding forest for anything suspicous. His Medicham, Mato stood on the railing with his arms crossed. Sanji was on guard duty, and he had Mato out as a precaution. Suddenly a voice came over the loudspeaker.

"All Team Psychic members to the main hall!" Sanji smirked.

'Looks like there going to give us another lecture,' he thought at Mato. The Medicham rolled his eyes and hopped off the railing. Sanji walked into the building and made his way to the main hall. Some of the grunts were hurrying through the many hallways, trying their best to be overlooked. One of his co-workers walked just as nonchalantly as he with his Abra.

Sanji nodded to... Jake. 'That was his name!' Mato glanced at the smaller pokemon for a split second, before catching up to Sanji, who had looked over his shoulder with disapproval.

OOC: I will never have the pokemon answer him in any kind of language, accept aknowledgment of the communication, and maybe acting on it. I will reserve this for mostly personal "conversations" and have him speak out loud for batles and such.

-Pichu Boy-
06-29-2007, 07:26 PM
Mark had barely got into the lab when someone crashed the doors open and knocked him of his feet. He was a bit suprised and landed painfully on his wrist.

"Sorry about that... I was in a hurry and well, what's your name? Mine's Misaki! Misaki Abaruka!"

Mark got up and rubbed his wrist.

"I'm Mark. Mark Chate. I'm here to get my first pokemon" he told Misaki.

-----------------------------

'All Team Psychic members to the main hall!'

Dan boomed into the megaphone. He'd earlier received from an annonymous person that if him and the rest of Team Psychic met him outside Proffessor Oak's lab, he would tell them something extremely valuable to finding the Psychic Trio. He suddenly heard people run into the main hall. He turned and looked down at them from his raised platform. Two grunts were assembled - one with an Abra and one with a Medicham.

"Well... at least we know two people are determined to find out what this is about..." he smiled. "Now we just have to wait for the rest!"

Mitsuzo-kun
06-29-2007, 07:29 PM
As Jackson glanced across at his clock, the crimson numbers floated around in his head. Then they clicked together.

"Jeez! I'll be late!" he shouted. He leaped out of bed like a spring chicken and yanked on his trousers. His foot slipped and he stumbled. Pulling himself off of the floor, he grabbed his shirt, pushed his head through the hole and raced downstairs.

The smell of pancakes filled the air, and drew him towards the kitchen. He might as well grab one for the walk to the lab! He burnt the tips of his fingers at his first attempt, but wrapped it in kitchen roll. He pulled the door handle, shouted goodbye through a mouthful of Crépe, and hurried out.

Proffessor! Are there any Pokemon left?"

OOC: I hope this is okay... I can't wait to get my Eevee! I so badly want an Umbreon... :biggrin:

-Pichu Boy-
06-29-2007, 07:33 PM
(Don't worry, it's ok. And you'll be getting an Eevee soon :happy:)

Mark noticed another boy run into the lab.

"Proffessor! Are there any Pokemon left?"

the boy asked.

"Proffessor Oak isn't here yet" Mark told him. "I think he's in the back room but it sounds as if he's busy there so I don't want to disturb him. Anyway, what's your name? Mines Mark Chate."

Gaby
06-29-2007, 07:40 PM
Misaki laughed nervously, rubbing the back of her head. She nodded at Mark, extending her hand.

"Well, nice to meet'cha Mark! Hope we can be friends and... stuff..."

She looked away for a moment, as if wondering what to say, until she blinked twice and got exactly what to talk about.

"So... where're you from?"

She then heard another boy come in, for the same reason as her and Mark.

"Professor! Are there any Pokemon left?"

Misaki smiled at the newcomer, nodding.

"Hiya! What's your name? I'm Misaki Abaruka!"

OOC: I need him to mention Solaceon, so you all can see how Misaki gets =3

Saremu
06-29-2007, 07:46 PM
Sanji picked up the pace a little. He didn't really want to provoke any of his superiors, but didn't want to seem desparate. Sanji and Mato burst through the dorrs to the main hall. Just as he suspected, there stood Captain Doom on a raised platform. Glaring down at his minions. Sanji tried not to glare back at him, and had to warn his Medicham not to. 'It's best not to try Mato.' The pokemon crossed his arms once more and took up his post next to his relaxed trainer.

The two waited for the remainder of Team Psychic to join them. Sanji was beginning to get the feeling that something big might actually go down on this day.

-Pichu Boy-
06-29-2007, 07:53 PM
(Solaceon? What's that? :eh:)

Dan looked down and glared at Sanji, then at Jake. He watched as more grunts began to start coming into the halls. They all stood in rows of 15 and looked up at Dan. He knew what they msut be thinking. 'What's so important?' They'd soon be shocked when he unveiled the news.

Crazed One
06-30-2007, 04:21 AM
Jake was walking down the long corridoor when another grunt walked up He nodded at him, and he nodded back. He continued to walk at a nonchelont pace. Eventually he ended up in the main hall. He sneered at all of the lesser grunts around him and made his way to the front.

Mitsuzo-kun
06-30-2007, 09:07 AM
Um... Hi, Mark," Jackson mumbled, not liking to talk much. "I'm Jackson..."

He turned his head and noticed a girl standing there. He couldn't deal with another confrontation, so he ignored her.

She must think I'm rude... He thought to himself. I could do with making some friends... I wish Proffessor Oak would hurry up!
A droplet of sweat rolled down his face. The two could see he was anxious...

Realityxxx
07-01-2007, 04:39 AM
I quickly ran to the lab. I hoped i did'nt miss the starters. Please don't make me too late...I thought as i ran into the lab and took a seat.
"Hi....."I said to the boy in the lab.

-Pichu Boy-
07-01-2007, 06:51 AM
"Hi!" Mark said to the newcomer. "I'm Mark" he said. "What's your name?"

Realityxxx
07-01-2007, 06:57 AM
"Hi!" Mark said to the newcomer. "I'm Mark" he said. "What's your name?"

"I'm Izara...." I said shyly to Mark.

Gaby
07-01-2007, 07:29 AM
OOC: Solaceon Town is Misaki's hometown. It's where the Day Care is in D/P

IC:

Misaki sighed, feeling ignored, she quickly turned around, only to see another girl come in. She waved at her happily, a cheerful smile on her face as usual.

"Hiya! You said your name's Izara, right? Nice to meet ya then Iza-Chan! I'm Misaki!"

As usual, Misaki gave the usual "-Chan" to any girl that she met. She nodded at Izara, some of her long, blonde hair on her face. She quickly removed it from infront of her face, giggling.

"My hair hates me... oh well... gotta learn to live with it I guess!"

Realityxxx
07-01-2007, 07:35 AM
"Hi, Misaki!" Izara said happily.

-Pichu Boy-
07-01-2007, 08:03 AM
OOC: Ooooh... I haven't got Diamond yet :/

Mark turned back to Misaki.

"I'm just from around Pallet Town... where are you from? I'm guessing you don't live in Kanto" he asked her.

Gaby
07-01-2007, 08:09 AM
OOC: It's okay, I expected that XD

"I'm just from around Pallet Town... where are you from? I'm guessing you don't live in Kanto."

Misaki froze, her cheerful smile now replaced with a scared frown. She slowly turned around, a chill going down Misaki's spine as she remembered her home town and what happened there.

"I... uh... well... I'm from... from So... Sola... Solace..."

Then, a voice in her head, that similar to a demon's told her that she'd be dead by his hands. The voice was...

"Father..."

She slowly turned around, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath.

"Ne-Never mind... I'd ra-rather not t-talk about... my hometown..."

-Pichu Boy-
07-01-2007, 08:22 AM

Mark could definately see she was afraid to say it.

"Ne-Never mind... I'd ra-rather not t-talk about... my hometown..."

Mark shrugged.

"Ok, I don't mind. Are you ok though, you seemed really scared to say the name..."

Realityxxx
07-01-2007, 08:24 AM
"You mean Solaceon?" I asked Masaki.

Gaby
07-01-2007, 08:30 AM
"Ok, I don't mind. Are you ok though, you seemed really scared to say the name..."

Before Misaki could answer him, Izara spoke the dreaded words she'd long to never hear again.

"You mean Solaceon?"

Misaki's hair was now standing on end, and her eyes were starting to get slightly teary as the memory of the incident became more and more clearer. She shook her head, causing a few teardrops to come out as she tried and tried to push the memory away.

"No... dad... get away...! Get away from me!"

Her eyes got more teary as she rushed out the door, sitting down infront of the door before pulling her legs up to her chest. She kept breathing heavily, trying to calm herself down as the memory started to fade.

"I never want to remember that again... ever... it's just too..."

She closed her eyes, letting a couple of tears roll down her face as kept sitting infront of the door, sighing.

"I wish that day never happened... why did you die for me mommy... why..."

Realityxxx
07-01-2007, 08:36 AM
Huh?Izara thought. Why is she so afraid of the name Solaceon?

-Pichu Boy-
07-01-2007, 08:39 AM
"I never want to remember that again... ever... it's just too..."

Mark looked shocked. Why would somone not want to remember their hometown? They must have a very strong reason to.

"I wish that day never happened... why did you die for me mommy... why..."

"What's wrong...?" Mark asked.

Realityxxx
07-01-2007, 08:42 AM
"Yeah?" Izara asked.

Gaby
07-01-2007, 08:51 AM
Misaki looked behind her at Mark and Izara, standing up then walking towards Mark. She wiped off the tears from her eyes, taking a deep breath and managing to pull out a smile again.

"It's nothing you need to worry about... don't worry about me, I'm fine!"

She walked back into the lab, sitting down cross legged on the floor as she waited for Oak to come out. She took a deep breath before opening her mouth and yelling,

"OH, PROFESSOR OAAAAAAK! YOU HAVE TRAINERS WAITING FOR A POKEMOOOOOOON!"

OOC: Yes, Misaki is slightly bipolar. She can be sad one secnd and happy the next XD

Realityxxx
07-01-2007, 09:01 AM
OOC: LOL!
"YEAH! HURRY UPPPPPPPPPPP!" Izara replied, finding oak and dragging him to them.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-01-2007, 11:50 AM
OOC: I've been forgotten about... :sad::sad::sad: Never mind...

IC: During this whole commotion, Jackson just stood there, unsure of what to do or say. He walked back over and rejoined the group.

"Um... Proffessor, can we get our starters now, please?" he asked anxiously. At the sound of this, Oak came strolling in towards the huddle of young people.

OOC: A bit short... The reason Oak came when I ask was because I asked politely!

Gaby
07-01-2007, 11:59 AM
Misaki quickly stood up, starring at Oak's face cutely before speaking.

"Can we have our Pokemon now Professor? I've been dying to get me my first Pokemon! Could it be a Piplup? OIr maybe a Chimchar! Or maybe a Turtwig! Oh I can't choose!"

Misaki squealed with happines, jumping up and down happily. She suddenly slipped, losing her balance and falling on top of Jackson. She was only mere inches away, which, for once, caused her to blush.

"Oh... uhh... I'm... so-sorry..."

OOC: Yay! Hooray for klutziness! *gets hit in the back of the head with a frying pan* *faints*

Misaki: *puts away said frying pan* Meanie...

x_x

-Pichu Boy-
07-01-2007, 12:16 PM
(*pokes KittenGirl with a rubber carrot* That's for bringing proffesor oak out without permission :crackup:)

Mark turned and saw Proffessor Oak.

"Hey, Proffessor... when are we getting our starters? Are there any left? Is that why you didn't come out?" Mark bombarded him with questions.

"Don't worry, there are still starters left... although I was going to wait for all of you... Oh well, can't be helped! Follow me" Proffessor Oak told the four eager trainers. Mark helped Jackson and Misaki up, then ran after Proffesor Oak.

Realityxxx
07-01-2007, 12:21 PM
I ran after Oak, only to be lead into a small room.

Crazed One
07-01-2007, 02:41 PM
OOC: Can the Psychic Leader do something...

-Pichu Boy-
07-01-2007, 03:01 PM
OOC: Ok

Oak led the 4 trainers to a small room with a table. On the table there were 8 Pokeballs.

"These Pokeballs each contain the same pokemon, Eevee. I'm going to give one to each of you, and then once you've familiarised yourself with your Eevee, I'm going to tell you something else" Oak said. Mark went up to the table and grabbed a Pokeball that made him feel strange inside. He lifted it and it opened. Out popped a small fox-like pokemon.

"Eee!" it cried.

"Oh man! It's cute!" Mark said. He picked it up. "Hey little guy" he said to it. The he held the Eevee like a baby and it put it's paw up. Mark held the paw with his right hand whilst the Eeeve lay on his left arm.

"Eeeee!" it cried, happily. It smiled up at Mark.

---------------------

"I have very important news for you all!" Dans voice boomed to the grunts below. "I have been informed that we shall see soemthing very suprising if we head to Proffessor Oak's lab! I am taking this letter very seriously! We are heading off to Oak's lab shortly! Get yourself ready and get your best pokemon incase we get seen! And another thing; dress casually!"

Mitsuzo-kun
07-01-2007, 03:55 PM
She suddenly slipped, losing her balance and falling on top of Jackson. She was only mere inches away, which, for once, caused her to blush.

OOC: Um... *blushes* Cool... Thanks for helping me up, Magic Kid!

IC: Misaki stumbled, taking Jackson by surprise. She fell on top of his and they collapsed to the floor.

"Oh... uhh... I'm... so-sorry..." she stammered, blushing. Mark grabbed Jackson hand and yanked him back on to his feet.

"Um... It's okay. Thanks Marc," he mumbled. He followed the other three into the back room where Oak was. They stopped at a table and peered at the small, red and white capsules.

"These Pokeballs each contain the same pokemon, Eevee. I'm going to give one to each of you, and then once you've familiarised yourself with your Eevee, I'm going to tell you something else..." Oak said. Jackson shuffled across the floor, towards the table. He reached out for a Pokeball, but his inner feeling told him to move his hand left. He grabbed the capsule to the left, and released the Pokemon inside.

"EEVEE!" a small, brown and cream fox Pokemon cried out. It leapt up on to Jackson shoulder and rubbed himself against him. They stared into each others eyes for several minutes. There was something about that Eevee's gaze... Something to do with the moonlight...

Crazed One
07-01-2007, 04:24 PM
Jake looked up at his Leader as he informed them. He quickly left back to his quarters. He changed into a Black T-Shirt with AC-DC on it, and some jeans. He grabbed two pokeballs, and with his Abra in tow, he left.

Saremu
07-01-2007, 07:51 PM
OOC: Okay. Let us assume that Sanji had been wearing his uniform while he was on guard duty. Check his profile for a more detailed description of what he will be wearing for this mission. Is it okay if he teleports there?

IC:
Sanji saighed in relief that their orders had finally been given. He and Mato made their way back to their living quarters and gathered the necessary traveling supplies. Sanji dawned his black and purple hoodie, as well as the rest of his usual get-up. He recalled the Medicham to his pokeball and clipped it to his belt holding three others. Sanji always carried all of his pokemon on him. He slung a grey backpack over his shoulders and made his way to the exit of the Psychic base.

When he got to the exit he walked out the doors and released his Abra, Kujo from his pokeball. He picked up his little pokemon, they both glowed in a pink light for a second before dissapearing.

Kiki
07-01-2007, 08:05 PM
ooc: Sorry for not posting here sooner, but I've been gone all day and didn't know how to come in before....

ic:
Ciara slides shyly into the small room and four other trainers. "Professor?" she squeaks.

ooc: Sorry for shortness...

-Pichu Boy-
07-02-2007, 07:08 AM
Startled, Oak looked to the door, but then smiled as he saw another Trainer.

"Ah! Another trainer! Perfect! These pokeballs each contain an Eevee, Choose one, and when you've spent some time getting to know it, I'll tell you the rest. Oh, I forgot to ask you all, what are your names?" the Proffesor asked.

"I'm Mark!" Mark said putting his Eevee on the ground and then laying down and letting it walk on him. He laughed.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-02-2007, 12:19 PM
Jackson gave Mark a quizzical look, but then laughed. He saw the funny side of things for a change. He guessed that being surrounded by so many new friends, he was happy for once.

"My name's Jackson. And I guess this little guy will be... Midnight..."

Gaby
07-02-2007, 12:41 PM
Misaki kept glancing at Jackson until Oak mentioned the Pokeballs. After a split second, she already was holding one of the Pokeballs, jumping up and down.

"DID YOU SAY EEVEE?!"

She threw the Pokeball in the air, a white beam hitting the floor. When the beam pulled back into the Pokeball, a snow-white colored Eevee, different from the rest was standing there, looking at Misaki shyly.

"Ee...vee...?"

Misaki squealed, grabbing the Eevee and hugging her. The Eevee just smiled, her tail wagging.

"I'll call you cute little thing... Frost! Since you're as beautiful as the snow!"

Frost jumped off from Misaki's hands, flicking her tail around. Then, they both heard Oak ask their names.

"Oh... I'm Misaki! And this here, as you all probably heard, is Frost!"

When she looked down at Frost, she noticed she was looking at Midnight dreamily. Misaki giggled, looking at Jackson.

"I think Frost might have a little crush on your Midnight!"

Frost blushed, looking up at Misaki and groaning.

"Eevee! Ee, Eevee!"

She looked away, flicking her tail back and forth before glancing at Midnight again, blushing slightly again.

"Deny all you want! I can see through your lies! Well... anyways... hey Jackson... I was wondering... which Eeveelution will you pick?"

OOC: Before you all ask, yes, both Misaki and Frost like Jackson and Midnight, yet they're too afraid too say it... Frost will be making it obvious though XD Misaki however... well, she'll stammer sometimes, but that's about it.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-02-2007, 03:29 PM
Misaki's sudden outburst startled Jackson. All of this shouting made him laugh. She was so bubbly!

"I think Frost might have a little crush on your Midnight!" Misaki squealed. He glanced at Midnight. Him and Frost didn't break eye contact. Then he looked up at Jackson, smiling happily.

"I think Midnight likes her back..." Jackson smirked. He spun round to talk to Misaki again.

"Well... anyways... hey Jackson... I was wondering... which Eeveelution will you pick?" She wondered, her voice trailing off.

"I'll definitely pick Umbreon... It'll suit this little man!"

Kiki
07-02-2007, 03:29 PM
Ciara inches over to the table and picks up a Pokeball, then lets her Eevee out. "Ee?" it asks, looking at Ciara.
"H-Hi," she mutters. "I'm Ciara..." She looks down at the ground.

ooc: Again, sorry for shortness, but writer's block much... -_-

Gaby
07-02-2007, 05:04 PM
"I'll definitely pick Umbreon... It'll suit this little man!"

Misaki giggled, looking at Frost before looking back at Jackson.

"I'm gonna pick Glaceon... because... well, it fits my snow colored cutie!"

Frost barely heard what Misaki said as she started walking up towards Midnight, shyly smiling at him and twitching her ears.

"So your name is... Midnight...?"

Misaki walked up to next to Jackson, watching as the two Pokemon talked in Poke Language. She looked at Jackson, blushing for a bit before talking.

"Don't they look cute together? Do you think they'll end up telling each other how they feel and go on Poke Dates and stuff?!"

She started to laugh, knowing she was sounding like a moron. Yet, she didn't care, she just did it for the laugh. She nodded at Jackson, moving some of her hair from infront of her face. She noticed Frost's face was completely red after what she said.

"Aww... how cute! Frost is blushing!"

"Eevee! Eevee, Ee! Eeveeeeee!"

"Meanie..."

OOC: Underlined means Poke Language btw

-Pichu Boy-
07-02-2007, 05:06 PM
(Don't worry, it happens to alot of people ^^ And Saremu, yes he can teleport)

"Well, I'm definately calling mine Vapour. It just... sounds right for it!" Mark sat up, cross legged, and Vapour crawled onto his lap. Vapour curled up and closed it's eyes. "Wow! My Eevee's tired all ready!" Mark whispered. He slowly got out Vapour's Pokeball and recalled it.

"Well, you all seem to have gotten friendly with your Eevee's. I suppose I should now tell you about... something. Gather round" Oak said. He tok a deap breath and began his story.

---------------------

Dan went into his quarters and dressed as casual as he could, with a blue top, black jeans and a red cap. He summonded all the grunts that had no way of getting to Oak's Lab and told them to grab Kadabra. Once they had, he did and KAdabra closed it's eyes and concentrated. In a flash of purple light, they were at Oak's lab. Lots of grunts were already here. Dan peered into a window and saw Oak addresing five trainers.

"We have received information that the Legendary Trio, Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit, are loose in the Kanto region! We have to find a protect these creatures at all cost!" Oak explained.

"Who from?" a boy sitting on the floor asked.

"Well that's the thing. We don't actually know! We only know that there is a gang trying to find these Pokemon." Oak told the trainers.

"They're onto us!" Dan whispered to the grunts behind him.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-02-2007, 05:15 PM
Jackson was listening intently, although the odd smile and blush from Misaki was a bit distracting. But he didn't mind that. He sort of liked her...

"Ee? Eevee!" Midnight cried out. He had heard something outside, but was probably the wind. Jackson shushed him, and they continued to listen to Oak.

"So, how do we come into the equation?" Jackson asked the question on everyone's mind.

-Pichu Boy-
07-02-2007, 05:19 PM
"So, how do we come into the equation?"

Oak hesitated.

"Well, I do think it's a bit of a sudden thing to ask you to do, but we - we being me and the Rangers-" Oak began.

"The Rangers know about this?" Mark asked.

"Well, yes. Anyway, we want you to track down these creatures and protect them! If this team gets their filthy hands on them there's no telling what they'll do!" Oak said.

"Grrr... why I oughta!" Dan said. He saw an Eevee turn towards the window. It tried to get the attention of it's owner. "Duck!" Dan told the grunts.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-02-2007, 05:26 PM
"Midnight, shush!" Jackson sternly told his new Eevee. He continued to paw at his trainers leg. Something must have been wrong for Midnight to act like this...

The small Pokemon ran over to the window, calling back to Jackson...

-Pichu Boy-
07-02-2007, 05:28 PM
"Stay... down" Dan whispered through gritted teeth. He could hear the Eevee pawing at the window. "Get up... and you'll never get up again!"

"Jackson, what's wrong with Midnight?" Mark said. It was pawing at the window. "What, is there someone there?"

Gaby
07-02-2007, 05:29 PM
Misaki guessed Jackson wasn't too interested in what she was talking about and sighed. She started to listen to what Oak was saying, wanting to ask a few questions. But what if they were stupid questions? She didn't want to sound stupid infront of Jackson.

"Eevee?"

Frost looked at the window, wondering what was up. She could feel someone was there, so she jumped up towards the window, looking out the window, yet not seeing anyone. She sighed, lying down next to the window and starring at Midnight, who was next to her. Misaki sighed, finally deciding to offer her help. It was the least she could do to not look useless.

"Uhm... I used to live... in Sinnoh... so I know a lot about Azy... Ux and Mesmes... so... maybe I could be of help!"

She knew a lot about the three sprites, maybe more than anyone in this room. Except for Oak maybe.

"I can tell you... more or less anything you want to know!"

Mitsuzo-kun
07-02-2007, 05:34 PM
Jackson looked back at Misaki's sad expression. He felt bad for ignoring her, and beckoned her over to him.

"Jackson, what's wrong with Midnight?" Mark asked. "What, is there someone there?"

"I'm not sure..." Jackson replied. He gestured to Misaki to come closer. "I think there might be..."

-Pichu Boy-
07-02-2007, 05:34 PM
"I can tell you... more or less anything you want to know!"

"Well... what exactly ARE Mesie, Azprit and Uxelf? Mark asked, averting his gaze from the to Eevee at the window.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-02-2007, 05:36 PM
Seeing that no one else was very interested in outside the window, Jackson picked up Midnight and went back over to the table.

"Uh... Yeah. What are those three?"

Crazed One
07-02-2007, 05:45 PM
Jake waited silently under the window. He was surrouded by grunts and sweating heavily. It was extemely uncomfortable, but he had to stay in that position in fear of getting killed.

-Pichu Boy-
07-02-2007, 05:48 PM
Dan could see most of the grunts were dying to get up.

"Remember! Stay down or else!" Dan hissed at them. He could hear every word the trainers inside were saying. "This is what that annoymous person must've meant... Oak's sending trainers to get to the trio before us!"

Gaby
07-02-2007, 05:55 PM
Misaki grabbed her backpack, taking out a book. It looked very old, some dust on it. She blew the dust off, opening the book.

"This should explain for me... I'm not too good at explaining... I'm sorry..."

She grabbed the book, starting to read aloud from it.

""Look not into the Pokémon's eyes. In but an instant, you'll have no recollection of who you are. Return home, but how? When there is nothing to remember?" This one is talking about Uxie... the Being of Knowledge that resides in Snowpoint's lake... Lake Acuity... It is said that it's emergence gave humans the intelligence to improve their quality of life."

She passed the page, starting to read aloud again.

"Dare not touch the Pokémon's body. In but three short days, all emotions will drain away." This one is talking about Mesprit... the being of Emotion that resides in Twinleaf's lake... Lake Verity... It's said that it taught humans the nobility of sorrow, pain, and joy and that it sleeps at the bottom of a lake, it's spirit sometimes leaving it's body to fly on the lake's surface..."

She passed the page one last time, once again read aloud.

"Above all, above all, harm not the Pokémon. In a scant five days, the offender will grow immobile in entirety." This last one is talking about Azelf... the Being of Willpower that sleeps in Pastoria's lake... Lake Valor... It's said that Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf all came from the same egg... and that they keep the world in balance..."

Misaki took a deep breath, dizzy from all the big words she used.

"That's some of what I know... if you want... check the book..."

She sat the book down on the table, wondering if Jackson maybe understood at least something of what she had said. Frost pretty much fell asleep from that lecture, her tail flicking back and forth. Misaki smiled, walking up towards Frost and sitting down next to her.

"Sleepy head..."

"Ee... Ee... Eeevee... Zzz..."

MespritRox77
07-02-2007, 05:59 PM
Eeeeeerrrrr....this doesn't seem like a good spot to come in.

-Pichu Boy-
07-02-2007, 06:02 PM
(Don't worry, it is. Oak will explain again.)

"Ohhh..." Mark said in amazement. Pokemon that controlled human nature? That was outstanding. Suddenly, his Pokeball burst open and Vapour came out.

"Eevee!" it said happily.

"Enjoyed you nap?" Mark asked. Vapour nodded. "Could you hear that story?" Mark asked. Vapour nodded again. "So you know what we've gotta do?" Mark asked. A third nod. "Great!" Mark smiled.

MespritRox77
07-02-2007, 06:12 PM
(OK, I'll just start on my own)

Mei Spriti Miyamura finally reached Canlave City. It was very hot and humid, and Mei's pink hair stuck to her head. But she was too exited to notice.

"So, this is the place with that library Dad was talking about....." Mei said.

She remembered when her dad told her that she was accualy named after a legendary Pokemon. One that he accualy saw in his childhood. Mei wanted to find out more about legendary Pokemon ever since then.

She heard about the Canalave Library a while ago. She heard it had ton of books about Legendary Pokemon. Mei was eager to learn even more, so she put visiting it at the top of her To-Do list.

And now she was finally here!!!! Mei could barely contain her exitement. A few seconds and she was off again, looking for the Library.

-Pichu Boy-
07-02-2007, 06:17 PM
(Ok, but she needs to come to the lab after she's looked around the library. Just get a plane or something once she's been around the library)

MespritRox77
07-02-2007, 06:22 PM
(Got it!!)

"Excuse me, where's the Canalave Library?"

The man turned around to see some pink-haired girl he had never seen before. "Why it's just accross the bridge" he said.

Mei smiled. "Thanks, mister!" And then she was off again.

She found the bridge in no time staight. With no hesitation, Mei sprinted across it, leaving many people around her wide-eyed.

Sure enough, there was a tall building in front of her. "There it is!" Mei said to herself. She ran inside.

If only she knew what she was about to see.

Saremu
07-02-2007, 08:35 PM
OOC: Sorry about the delay. I sleep in really late. (Every day.) Oh and I decided to protest this scene in the RP, but I don't like the fact that Dan is acting like Jessie and James right now. A pokemon could have been sent to look through the window.

IC:
Sanji and Kujo appeared a little ways from oaks lab. They were in a spot out of obvious view, so Sanji was sure they hadn't been seen. "Return," he said and the Abra was sucked into the pokeball on his trainer's waist. Sanji calmly walked towards the lab, seconds later the rest of the gang and Dan had appeared holding onto Dan's Kadabra. He hurried over to join them, not wanting to anger his superior.

He didn't really want to poke about like a common theif, but he looked through the window with the rest of them and ducked when he was ordered to. This is rediculous.

"Captain," Sanji said quietly. "Permission to sit on a bench and act casual. I could challenge one to a battle and test their abilities..." He paused, waiting for an outburst. "If you wish."

Sanji hoped he hadn't been too forward and really hoped he had been subtle in his dislike of the situation.

Crazed One
07-02-2007, 08:39 PM
The moment the other grunt came up with the idea, Jake made a suggestion.

"Sir, might I go with them, a double battle would be a better test, plus, we could have a better cover story with two of us," He offred.

He waited for Dan's awenser with baited breathe.

-Pichu Boy-
07-03-2007, 06:46 AM
Dan considered this. He thought that it would be good to test out the trainer's tactics and strengths.

"Ok, permission granted. Wait for the trainers to come out and when they do, challenge two of them. I know there's five in there at the moment, you can choose who you challenge" Dan dared to peep through the window and saw one of the girls explaining about the Three Spirits.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-03-2007, 06:51 AM
OOC: Great! Can me and Midnight battle, please?

-Pichu Boy-
07-03-2007, 06:55 AM
OOC: I can't say that, Saremu and zzz get to decide who they battle. Sorry :oops:

Mitsuzo-kun
07-03-2007, 06:56 AM
OOC: Oh yeah! Sorry for pestering! I wonder who'll they'll pick...

-Pichu Boy-
07-03-2007, 06:57 AM
(Don't worry, you wern't pestering, just next time post it in the Discussion thread I made yesterday that no-one has posted in yet)

Realityxxx
07-03-2007, 10:40 AM
I saw the guys. I ran to them. "Hey, I've got Leafeon! No one else can have it! I bags that evo!" I yelled. Then I threw out Eevee. It wanted to battle.
"Eevee, Shadow ball now!" I yelled to Eevee, and it used shadow ball on the girls.

Crazed One
07-03-2007, 01:27 PM
"Okay then, I've already got a disguise plan worked out with the other dude, we are both Psychic twins, oh yeah, and I'm older..."

Jake explained. Then he and Sanji calmly walked over to a bench and sat down.

"Who do you think we should battle?" Jake whispered questioningly.

Gaby
07-03-2007, 01:36 PM
OOC: *coughTheymustbattleMisakiandJacksoncough* >> <<

IC:

Misaki sat down on the floor, cross legged, yawning as she awaited for Oak to tell them what to do.

"So... Oak... what should we do now? I already explained most of what I know..."

She thought for a moment, finally remembering something that escaped her mind.

"Oh! There was another book! But it was in Canalave... and I don't quite remember what it said... I'm sorry..."

She tried to remember what it said. All she could remember was something about the Creation Pokemon and the three Pixies...

Mitsuzo-kun
07-03-2007, 02:59 PM
OOC: Gaby, how come you play a girl in some RPs? I was just wondering... Not that there's anything wrong with that!

*coughIAgreeWithGabycough* :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

BIC: He looked at Misaki's confused expression. He wished that he could help her in some way...

"Oh! There was another book! But it was in Canalave... and I don't quite remember what it said... I'm sorry..." She said, hanging her head.

"Don't worry, you still know more than most of us here!" Jackson comforted her. "Don't feel bad..."

Gaby
07-03-2007, 03:03 PM
OOC: Ionno... bad habit I guess XD I usually do the brother/sister thing though, but I decided against it and picked on being a girl =P

IC:

Misaki looked up at Jackson, smiling at him. She glanced at Frost, who was giving her an eye that was saying "And you said I like Midnight?" She stuck her tounge out at Frost, who just kept twitching her ears, grinning. Misaki went back to looking at Jackson, standing up and bowing her head.

"Thanks Jackson... you're right... I shouldn't feel bad! But I wish I knew though..."

She giggled, scratching the back of her head nervously.

"Oh well... can't know everything now can we?"

-Pichu Boy-
07-03-2007, 03:08 PM
(KittenGirl, what are you talking about? Plus, Eevee learns Shadow Ball via TM, so you'd have to find it in order to teach Eevee it.)

Oak waited until Misaki had finished before speaking again.

"I hope you'll all try your best to find the spirits! There's just one other thing..." Oak hesitated. Mark used that as an oppurtunity to ask something.

"What do these spirits look like?" he asked. Oak breathed a sigh of relief that he didn't have to say the final thing.

"The three pixies are hard to describe as only one person... or maybe two, considering the grunt that attacked them... has seem them. Apparently, they have coloured heads. Uxie is yellow, Mesprit is purple and Azelf is blue. Also, you can tell by their eyes. Uxie has them permanently shut, Mesprit has them half-open and Azelf has them permanently open. Anyway, I think I shall have to tell you the final thing" Oak said. He took a deep breath.

"Misaki has already explained the bad thing, but I'll explain it in another way. This mission is DANGEROUS! There are three things you must never do to the pixies:

For Uxie you must never look into it's eyes if it opens them. If you do you will forget everything, and I mean EVERYTHING!
For Mesprit you must never touch it. If you do, in a mere 3 days you will be rid of all emotions. You won't feel happiness or joy. Alas, with all bad things there are good things, as you won't feel embarrasment, or sorrow. But don't use that as an excuse.
And for Azelf, don't harm it! I know this really counts for all of them, but if you harm Azelf, in 5 days you will be rid of all willpower, in other words you will never move again."

Oak looked at the shocked faces on the trainers.

"No pressure, eh?" Oak sheepishly grinned. He looked at a clock on the wall. "Whoops! I'm afraid you'll have to go! Come on, out!" Oak ushered them to the door of the lab.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-03-2007, 03:17 PM
Jackson gave Oak a look of shock... Partly of disgust... How could he send some kids with little Eevee's out on such a dangerous mission?! Midnight sensed his worry, and licked his face with affection.

"Thanks, Midnight. I can always count on you..." He said, his voice trailing off as he looked at Misaki.

Gaby
07-03-2007, 03:37 PM
Misaki's face looked slightly worried, it wasn't too noticeable, but Frost noticed it She jumped onto Misaki's arms, cutely licking her cheek to calm her down. MIsaki smiled at her Eevee, gently passing her hands through Frost's head.

"Thanks Frost... now come on! Time for our adventure to begin!"

She glanced at Jackson, winking at him with a confident grin on her face.

"And if we end up battling, don't think I'll go easy on ya just because you're cute!"

She turned her head back to infront of her, more or less right when her blush hit. She walked out the door, holding Frost in her arms.

"I can't believe I just called him cute..."

"Can't believe she just called him cute..."

Mitsuzo-kun
07-03-2007, 03:46 PM
With a bewildered expression on his face, Jackson stroked Midnight's soft, smooth fur and picked him up. He raced after Misaki, blushing.

"Ee, Eevee..." Midnight mumbled, embarressed. He liked Frost back. Maybe he could do something to show it...

Saremu
07-03-2007, 08:02 PM
OOC: Fine. I say Masaki and Jackson. I don't like that everyone seems to be gone as soon as I sign in. Oh and zzz. Older? Hah! I don't care though. My character is actually the older one though.

IC:
Sanji walked to a nearby bench with Jake after Jake had explained everything to Dan. "Hey," Sanji whispered. "What should our fake names be?" He leaned back and chuckled. "Since your's is so simple why don't we be Jake and John?"

The new trainers were starting to exit the building and Sanji slouched a little. Two of them seemed to be talking with each other the most. Sanji tapped Jake's arm and nodded towards Masaki and Jackson. "Those two," he said, smirking.

Gaby
07-03-2007, 08:36 PM
OOC: It's Misaki XD

IC:

Misaki looked behind her, at Jackson and nodded while smiling. Frost did the same, but to Midnight, twitching her ears.

"So... Jackson... how do you think our first battle will be like..."

In her mind, she was imagining her first battle. It was a double battle, her and Jackson in the same team. They were both pummeling their opponents with a ton of combos with Frost and Midnight. Then when they won, Jackson grabbed MIsaki's hand and raised hers and his in the air in victory. Back in the real world, Misaki was blushing, which is why she went back to looking infront of her.

"I bet I'll be the one in the winner's circle in my first battle! Right Frost?"

Frost smirked, jumping off Misaki's arms and into the ground, making a confident pose.

"Eevee! Ee!"

"That's the spirit! What about you Jackson, bet you're battle's gonna be a good one too!"

"And of course, Midnight is gonna win!"

OOC: Remember, underlines means Poke Language, so Midnight could understand that, and any other Pokemon in the area.

Crazed One
07-03-2007, 09:14 PM
Jake sniggered to, they looked like weeklings.

Hey, we should go easy on them and lose so they think there all that, and then stomp um later," Jake whispered, "Oh yeah, and my name is not simple, I'll be Jack, now thats simple for you," He said.

Saremu
07-03-2007, 09:30 PM
"Whatever dude," Sanji said. "Yeah we'll let them win, so it doesn't look suspicious." Sanji stood up and cracked his neck. "Well we better get this show on the road." He took a pokeball from his belt and dropped it on the ground in front of him. In a flash of white light a little Spoink appeared from the ball. She bounced up and down with a goofy smile on her face.

"Hey Izumi," Sanji said, grinning. "Can you go over there and get in the way of those two?" Izumi knew who he was talking about without needing further explanation. The little pig pokemon bounced recklessly towards Misaki and Jackson.

OOC: Someone can take control of Izumi in the next post and say who she bumps into or what other clumsy thing she does.

Crazed One
07-03-2007, 09:43 PM
"Gotcha, go Eggxecute!" Jake said to Sanji.

A group of eggs appeared on the ground.

"Follow the pig!" Jake ordered.

He watched as the eggs madly tried to catch up with the speedy pig.

OOC:Someone can take control of my eggs in the next post and say who she bumps into or what other clumsy thing she does.

Gaby
07-03-2007, 10:12 PM
Misaki watched as a Spoink came hopping towards her, just about to crash, yet, Misaki picked it up right before it hit her. She nodded at the little pig, smiling.

"Hello there you cutie! Do you have a trainer? Something as cute as you can't just run off like that if you do! You might get caught by the Cuteness Police!"

Misaki blinked twice, looking now at the Eggxecute. She didn't have the same excited face she had with the Spoink, so she just smiled nervously before going back to the Spoink. Frost sweatdropped, hearing all the compliments Misaki had given to the Spoink. She glanced at the Eggxecute, smirking and walking towards it.

"Don't mind my trainer, she's just a bit hyperactive from what I've seen... so.. you have a trainer perhaps?"

OOC: Now, back to playing Summon Night, I might check on the RP every once in a while, when I take a small, five minute break from playing =P

Crazed One
07-03-2007, 10:32 PM
"Oh, I also have a Ding Bat trainer, hes over there," The Eggxecute pointed over to jake,"His name is Jack, he is with his Fraternal twin, John right now on the bench,"

Saremu
07-03-2007, 10:36 PM
Sanji watched as Misaki picked up Izumi and started talking to her. He hurried over, but slowed as he got closer. He laughed and scrathed his head. Walking up. "Izumi! What are you doing bothering this young lady?" He looked at Misaki after adressing the little Spoink. The little purple pokemon jumped out of Misaki's arms and into his. He cuddled her a little, before setting her down to bounce some more.

"Sorry about that," Sanji said, grinning sheepishly. "I guess she got away from me, playing tag with my brother's Exeggcute." He nodded towards the grass pokemon and then looked back at Jake. "That's my twin brother Jack. I'm John," He said looking from Jackson to Misaki and then kneeling down and offering his hand for Frost.

Gaby
07-03-2007, 10:48 PM
Frost looked at the hand, then at John, growling. Something told her this wasn't right. They weren't what they seemed to be. Frost turned her head away, walking towards Misaki and sitting down next to her. Misaki sweatdropped, patting the Shiny Eevee.

"I'm sorry John... Frost has never been like this... though I've only had her for a few minutes so... well, anyways, I'm Misaki! Misaki Abaruke! And behind me is Jackson and his Eevee, Midnight! And you'e already seeen Miss Grumpy here, Frost!"

Frost groaned, sighing and poking Misaki's leg. When she looked down at Frost, she made a motion with her paws that meant that she wanted to be carried. Misaki smiled and picked her up, passing her hand though her head.

"Aww... you're such a sweety... you're just shy, aren't you?"

Frost rolled her eyes, wanting to tell Misaki about her bad feeling. Yet, knowing she was an Eevee, she couldn't.

"The day I'm shy is the day the apocalypse hits us..."

Saremu
07-03-2007, 10:54 PM
Sanji wanted to hit the little creature. His Spoink's pearl had flashed for a second at Frost's reaction, but Sanji sent her a mental warning. "It's fine," he said. "So are you guy's interested in a double battle?" He crossed his arms and stood up straight. He had a playful grin on his face and Izumi bounced in front of her trainer.

Crazed One
07-04-2007, 01:03 AM
Jake got up from the bench and jogged over.

"Nice to meet you! I'm John here's fraternal twin Jack! Oh yeah, this is Eggxecute, say hello buddy!" Jake said.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-04-2007, 06:31 AM
OOC: Sorry I've not posted in ages... I've been in bed! Night time in England. And I've got school soon-ish!

BIC: "Hello there you cutie! Do you have a trainer? Something as cute as you can't just run off like that if you do! You might get caught by the Cuteness Police!" Misaki giggled at the little pig Pokemon. Jackson grinned. That was really sweet.

All of these introductions made Jackson a little confused.

"So you're Jake, and you're Jack?" he asked. The pair nodded, and Jackson was embarressed. Midnight climbed up his back and sat on his shoulder. The he jumped down and started play fighting with the Spoink.

Saremu
07-04-2007, 06:59 AM
OOC: *cough*John*end cough* Yeah it is a little confusing. zzz is going to be Jack and I'm going to be John. Jake is zzz's character's actual name.

IC:
Izumi bounced over Midnight, and stuck he tongue out at him. "Spoooiii-ooink!" She winked and bounced over the little Eevee again.

"They look ready to me," Sanji(John) said, smiling at the antics of the two pokemon. "So you two wanna get this going?" He backed away and motioned for Izumi to join him. "Double battle, one pokemon each, no time limit." Sanji sweat dropped. "Heheh. That was a little um..." He trailed off. "Well you two, Jack. Let's go!"

-Pichu Boy-
07-04-2007, 07:00 AM
(*coughs*JohnandJack*coughs* Sorry... bad cough there ^^ And Gaby, who says your Eevee is shiny? :dazed: :dazed: Nah, it's ok, it can be shiny :biggrin:)

Mark came out of the lab just as two people came up to Misaki and Jackson.

"So are you guy's interested in a double battle?" one of them said.

"I am!" Mark shouted, but then realised he was addressing Misaki and Jackson. "Oh... er... never mind" Mark said sheepishly. Vapour came out of the lab and saw a Spoink and an Exeggcute with two weird people.

"Ee? [Huh?]" Vapour said and wondered over to the two Pokemon.

(BTW, whatever is in between the '[]' is Pokelanguage)

Mitsuzo-kun
07-04-2007, 07:02 AM
OOC: I knew that... *cough* Nah, just joking.

BIC: "You up for it, Misaki?" Jackson checked.

"EEVEE!" Midnight cried out. Jackson could be sure that this little guy was ready.

"Sorry, Mark!"

-Pichu Boy-
07-04-2007, 07:04 AM
"Ah well, I'll be Refferee instead!" Mark brightened up. He walked to the side of the battle. "This is a multi battle, one pokemon each, no time limit. Jack and John versus Misaki and Jackson. Please send out your pokemon now!" he called.

(I gtg now, so just bunny Mark if you need a Ref's decision)

Mitsuzo-kun
07-04-2007, 07:08 AM
OOC: Are you going to school now? I gotta go in a minute, too! I'll be back around 3:40... I can go on the school computers at lunch hour!

BIC:"Alright, Midnight! I choose you!" Jackson cried out. Midnight leapt onto the battlefield with a short, sharp growl. The night glinted in his eyes, he was SO ready for this!

Saremu
07-04-2007, 07:21 AM
OOC: Okay.:happy: Anybody mind if I bunny Jake and Misaki fr a sec? It will just be so I can start the battle a little quicker. You guys can add details on how you join in.

IC:
"Oh. Sorry," Sanji said to Mark. "But yeah I'm glad we have a ref now."

Jake(Jack) joined Sanji and Izumi on their side of the feild and had Eggxecute follow. Misaki stood next to Jackson and sent Frost onto the battlefield.(let us say a cobblestone walkway)

"Begin!" shouted Mark from the sidelines, punching the sky.

Sanji slouched a little and narrowed his eyes... "Now!" he barked. "Confuse Ray on Midnight!" The little pig pokemon srang into the air, raising her arms as her pink pearl flashed an incredible white.

"Spoii!" Izumi sqeeled as she reached the apex of her bounce. Sanji grinned, willing the attack to make it's mark.

OOC: Dude you have school? It is supposed to be summer vacation. Maybe you go all year. I don't know, but that sucks anyways.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-04-2007, 12:34 PM
OOC: Yeah, my Summer Vacation hasn't started yet... Because I live in England... That might explain why I'm often offline when you're online! Bummer... But I only have 2 weeks left! Not even that!

BIC: "Confuse Ray on Midnight!" Spoink jumped up, its pearl glowing. It launched the attack on Midnight.

"Midnight, use Sand Attack!" Jackson worriedly called to his partner, hoping it would stop the Confuse Ray... He looked towards Misaki...

Realityxxx
07-04-2007, 12:36 PM
OOC: Is anybody battling me?

Crazed One
07-04-2007, 01:00 PM
OOC: No.

IC: "Eggxecute! Use Confusion on Frost!"

Gaby
07-04-2007, 03:24 PM
OOC: XD I thought it would be okay, because I said that Frost was shiny when Misaki first, and since you didn't say nothing, I just thought XD

"Eggxecute! Use Confusion on Frost!"

Misaki smiled, raising her arm up in the air.

"Okay Frost! Dodge it then use... uhm... Bite!"

Frost nodded as it jumped back, barely managing to dodge it. She then rushed up infront Eggxecute, opening her mouth and biting it as hard as she could.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-04-2007, 04:52 PM
The Sand Attack blocked the Confruse Ray attack by imparing Spoink's vision.

"Now, use Helping Hand!" Midnight surrounded itself with an orange ring, which then disappeared and reappeared around Frost. "Frost, Bite as hard as you can!" Jackson called across to Misaki's Pokemon.

-Pichu Boy-
07-04-2007, 04:55 PM
(djax- Yup, I live in England and I had school. Also, as said before, our Summer Vacation hasn't started yet... boo
Gaby- Ah, I must've overlooked it. I've just looked now and seen it. ^^
KittenGirl- no, no-one is battling you, you're just watching the battle that Sanji and Jake are having against Misaki and Jackson)

Mark watched the battle with enthusiasm. He had never seen a double battle, it was a great experience. He knew how to ref, of course, because he knew the rules of any battle. He watched as the Spoink used Confuse Ray and Midnight attempted to block it with Sand-Attack. Then Exeggcute used Confusion on Frost and the Snow-white Eevee barely dodged it and ran at Exeggcute, baring it's teeth and being covered by Midnight's Helping Hand.

(Yeh, the pokemon can learn any move they learn by level up (4 max, can be changed but not regularly) and can also learn TM Moves if you find that TM (Only one TM Move at a time, doesn't count towards the other 4 moves))

Saremu
07-04-2007, 05:45 PM
OOC: I don't like the way you handled that Confusion Gaby(Sorry). Hey magic, can you decide if the attacks are successful?

IC:
"Grrr!" Sanji complained. "Shake it off and use Zen Headbutt on Frost!" The Spoink blinked it's tiny eyes, landed and brought herself as far down as her tail spring would allow. Without warning Izumi rocketed towards the white Eevee.(Who is either biting, going to bite Eggxecute or being held up by Eggxecute's confusion.) The pearl on Izumi's head glowed with a magenta aura.

-Pichu Boy-
07-04-2007, 05:50 PM
(Got it!)

Mark watched as Frost's Bite attack hit Exeggcute, but then straight away got battered by Izumi's headbutt. Mark watched the Eevee struggle to get up, but it was soon on it's feet and ready to continue battle.

(I'll also decide if they faint or not)

Mitsuzo-kun
07-04-2007, 05:51 PM
OOC: I like Saremu's idea. Could you do that, Magic Kid?

EDIT: Sorry, started posting before you posted!

Saremu
07-04-2007, 05:56 PM
OOC: He did. I guess we're missing someone. I might be gone for a while, but I might be back tonight. Sorry. I was goig to have Izumi use Psywave on Midnight nect. Sanji and Jake should be the ones to loose, but just don't mess our pokemon up too much. They are pretending to be friendly. If you want to bunny Sanji for one or two posts go ahead. He might show his bad side in his face for a moment. Maybe have him almost use Psychic instead of a non damage move.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-04-2007, 06:02 PM
"Frost!" Jackson cried out, unsure if the Pokemon was okay. She pushed herself up, determination in her eyes. "Yeah! Midnight, use Quick Attack on Spoink!" Midnight launched itself off of the ground, slightly blurry behind it from the speed it was moving. Jackson prayed it would take out the Spoink.

"Psywave!" Sanji called out, defending against the oncoming Quick Attack.

-Pichu Boy-
07-04-2007, 06:23 PM
Midnight got caught in the Psywave and got shot back. It crashed into the wall of Oak's lab. Mark gasped. 'That Spoink's strong!' he thought. He watched Midnight get up, the same determiantion that Frost had in it's eyes. It ran back onto the battle field and used Quick Attack again, blowing Spoink so hard it was as powerful as a Take-Down, just no recoil damage. Mark watched the Spoink on the ground. It got back up, but Mark could tell it was weak.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-04-2007, 06:40 PM
OOC: Thanks for being ref!

BIC: Midnight slammed into the wall from being hit by Psywave. Jackson let out a gasp, and a tear started forming in his eye. Poor Midnight... But then, he got up and relaunched into Quick Attack. Colliding with Spoink, she went flying onto the ground. Jackson noticed how strong that Quick Attack was. She jumped back up from the dirt, looking tired.

"That's how to do it, Midnight!"

Gaby
07-04-2007, 07:10 PM
Misaki thought for a moment, watching Frost stand with determination in her eyes. She growled at the Spoink, smirking as she closed her eyes.

"Do a Quick Attack yourself Frost! Make that Spoink pay!"

Frost nodded as she sped off towards the Spoink with incredible speed. It seemed like she was about to dissapear. She was now only a few seconds away from smashing into the Spoink.

"Yer' gonna pay for that with a heap load of Quick Attack!"

OOC: Sorry about that Saremu, I was just kinda in a hurry and typed without thinking ^^;

-Pichu Boy-
07-04-2007, 07:37 PM
Mark watched in awe at Frost's speed. He watched Frost run so fast she looked invisible. In a few seconds her and Spoink would collide... but Spoink jumped at the last second, making Frost compeltely miss and crash into one of the tree's of the forest behind them.

"Ow!" Mark said. The jump had really exhausted Spoink, having to jump at the exact time, but Frost looked badly hurt. Mark was about to run over to Frost and check if she was alright, when he remembered he was ref, and if he did that it would look biased. Frost got up shakily and growled at Spoink.

Crazed One
07-04-2007, 09:47 PM
"Eggxecute, get up!" Jake screamed, "Use your Hypnosis on the little fox thing using quick attack!" he ordered.

Eggxecute stared at Midnight and let out a purple pulse in his direction.

-Pichu Boy-
07-05-2007, 06:55 AM
Mark resisted the urge to shout "Midnight, look out!" because then it would look seriously biased. Instead, he just watched the purple aura cover Midnight, sending him to sleep. Now Midnight was helpless, any attacks would surely hit unless they were very badly aimed.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-05-2007, 06:58 AM
"Midnight!" Jackson screamed as his Pokemon fell asleep. "Wake up, please!"

"Ee...Vee..." [Snoorreeee...]

"Come on, Midnight! Wake up and use Bite!"

-Pichu Boy-
07-05-2007, 07:04 AM
Mark watched Jackson desperately trying to wake up Midnight, but nothing worked. Mark knew that one of the other trainers was going to attack Midnight soon.

(Gtg now)

Mitsuzo-kun
07-05-2007, 07:09 AM
OOC: Me too! Bye, guys!

Crazed One
07-05-2007, 02:05 PM
OOC: Guys I am going to be gone for one and a half weeks, Saremu and Mark, you both can Bunny my character, okay? I leave in two days.

IC:"Yes! Good job Eggxecute! Now use a Confusion again okay!"

Eggxecutes eyes became solid purple, starring at Midnight, the purple beams shot over towards Midnight's side of the feild...

Mitsuzo-kun
07-05-2007, 03:13 PM
"Midnight, try and block it with Sand Attack!" Jackson called out worriedly. Midnight didn't look so good... He looked really tired... If this Confusion hit...

OOC: Magic Kid, this is your call!

Gaby
07-05-2007, 03:54 PM
Misaki's eyes widened at Frost's actions. She tiredly ran up towards Midnight, growling as she prepared to take the hit for Midnight. She turned around, looking at Midnight worryingly. Misaki wanted to tell Frost to move, but she knew she wouldn't listen.

OOC: Bleh... short post =/

Mitsuzo-kun
07-05-2007, 03:55 PM
OOC: Aww... That's so sweet! Why don't we do a double Sand Attack?

BIC: Jackson stared as Frost ran over to Midnight, as if she was trying to protect him...

-Pichu Boy-
07-05-2007, 05:33 PM
Mark watched purple beams of light shoot towards Midnight. Suddenly, Midnight opened it's eyes and jumped out of the way, pulling Frost with him. Mark gasped as Midnight then landed and Sand-Attacked the Exeggcute, which did more than just lower it's vision. It actually looked like it hurt. Mark watched Exeggcute struggle to get up, before finally flopping onto the ground.

"Exeggcute is unable to battle! It must be re-called!" Mark announced. He watched Jack re-call Exeggcute to it's pokeball. 'Now the only competitor is Spoink!' he thought.

Meanwhile, Dan was watching from the wall of Oak's Lab.

'Those fools!' he thought. 'They're deliberately losing!' He resisted the urge to call out "Win, you idiots, WIN!" and stayed put. They'd have to answer to him when they got back to the HQ. He summonded all of the grunts and teleported back to the HQ with Kadabra.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-05-2007, 06:22 PM
"Midnight, Frost, can you two carry on?" Jackson called over to the pair. They looked extremely tired... How much longer could they last? Midnight gazed into Frost's eyes. They were beautiful...

-Pichu Boy-
07-05-2007, 06:24 PM
Mark saw Jackson looking worried. Midnight and Frost looked tired, but so did Spoink.

(Shortness... is... illegal... but... can't... think... of... anything... else!)

Mitsuzo-kun
07-05-2007, 06:30 PM
OOC: When's Saremu gonna post? I was waiting for him to issue an attack... I doesn't seem fair for us to get the first hit again... If he doesn't post, can me and Gaby go?

Saremu
07-05-2007, 08:33 PM
OOC: I can't believe I missed s much.

IC:
Izumi wasn't even getting off the ground she was so worn out. "Okay Izumi, get Frost with a Psywave!" The Spoink began to get closer and her Pearl started to glow. A wave of purple light shot out at Frost as she drew near to the pair of evee, but midway through finishing the attack her tail got caught on a rock and she toppled over, cutting it short.

"No Izumi!" Sanji yelled.

-Pichu Boy-
07-06-2007, 06:29 AM
Mark watched the Spoink stumble on the rock, and only a feeble beam shot out. Frost easily jumped out of the way.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-06-2007, 06:51 AM
"Midnight, while she's down, get her with Quick Attack!" Midnight began racing towards the Spoink, who was lying on the floor, her tail trapped under the rock. As Midnight drew nearer, pride swelled inside Jackson. Midnight was so loyal, so clever, so strong, so fast...

OOC: I don't to make Midnight sound so BRILLIANT...

Crazed One
07-06-2007, 01:15 PM
OOC: I leave next day...

Jake watched as Eggxecute was hit and then recalled him back into his pokeball. Then he watched as Spoink tripped and was hit by the Quick Attack. He sat down to watch the rest of the battle.

-Pichu Boy-
07-06-2007, 04:48 PM
Midnight hit Spoink, and the pig-pokemon stay still on the floor. It had fainted.

"Spoink is unable to battle! Victory goes to Misaki and Jackson!" Mark shouted.

Gaby
07-06-2007, 05:06 PM
Misaki twitched her eyes. It was like on her day-dream, just without the stage. She glanced at Jackson, smiling at him before grabbing his hand and raising it up in the air in victory. She needed to make it as much as in her dream. Frost glanced at Midnight, smiling at him before falling down on the floor on her side.

"Frost! Frost, are you okay?"

Misaki quickly let go of Jackson's hand, picking up her little Eevee and looking at her face. She had fallen asleep from exhaustion. It was expected, this being her first battle and all. Misaki simply took out her Pokeball and returned her, sighing in relief that it wasn't too serious. She turned her head to look at Jackson, sticking her tung out as she giggled.

"See? I told you we'd win our first battle!"

She turned her head to look at her opponents, bowing her head.

"For a second there, I thought I'd lose! Thanks for a great battle anyways!"

Mitsuzo-kun
07-06-2007, 06:40 PM
"Spoink is unable to battle! Victory goes to Misaki and Jackson!" Mark shouted. The words rang in Jackson's head for a few seconds, then it sunk in. They'd won. Misaki grabbed his hand and raised it in excitement. He grinned happily. He liked Misaki, and was happy that they'd shared this battle together. Suddenly, interrupting the celebration, Frost collapsed onto the floor.

"Frost! Frost, are you okay?" Misaki worriedly scooped up her Pokemon into her arms. She was just sleeping, thankfully. She returned Frost to her Pokeball for a well deserved rest.

"See? I told you we'd win our first battle!" she giggled while sticking her tongue out. He smiled at her, not knowing how she felt. He liked her... But would she like him back?

"Uh, yeah. I'm glad that we won, and double battled together," he hastily added at the end. She turned her head to look at her opponents, bowing her head.

"For a second there, I thought I'd lose! Thanks for a great battle anyways!" Misaki thanked their opponents. Jackson did the same.

"Uh, yeah. What she said!"

-Pichu Boy-
07-06-2007, 06:56 PM
Mark was glad to see the two fighters not being sore losers. He smiled, but then felt a bit sad, and wished that he had been the one battling. He shook his head though and thought 'Ah well, there'll be other battles. It's not like this is gonna be the only one!" Mark grinned even more and went over to congratulate Misaki and Jackson.

"You did a great job guys!" he said. Vapour ran up to Midnight.

"That was a really good battle!" Vapour said to Midnight.

(I can't be bothered to use the '[]' so I just underlined poke talk!)

Saremu
07-06-2007, 07:42 PM
"Argh," said Sanji. "Oh well. You did good Izumi." He pulled out her pokeball and recalled the Spoink. "I had a good time battling you two. Maybe we can do it again sometime," he said with a grin.

"Well me and my bro have to get going. It was nice meeting you." Sanji and Jake walked away after saying goodbye and went out of site to meet up with Dan and the rest of the grunts.

Crazed One
07-06-2007, 08:25 PM
OOC: Dan already teleported with the rest of them...

Jake pulled out a pokeball, and he threw it, out cama red beam of light, and a flash. Then there was an Abra.

"Take us back to the base Abra," Jake commanded.

-Pichu Boy-
07-06-2007, 08:26 PM
(Just to let you know, Dan and the grunts teleported back to the HQ)

Mark watched the two brothers walk off, then felt really weird looking at them. He thought. 'They don't really look like tourists...'

Saremu
07-06-2007, 08:35 PM
OOC: Oh yeah.

IC:
Sanji and Jake got back o where everyone previously was waiting to find them gone. "I guess thjey teleported back to HQ."

Jake called out his abra dn he and Sanji eac touched the little pokemon. They were instantly transported back to the Psychic HQ.

(Lets say they show up wherever Dan is wating)

-Pichu Boy-
07-06-2007, 08:58 PM
Dan watched as the two grunts that had challenged the boy and the girl teleported in front of him. He didn't say anything, just beckoned them to his office. One they were inside he closed the door and sat down at a black desk. His Kadabra was waiting behind him.

"So..." Dan said. He leaned back on the chair he was on and put his feet on the desk. "A little birdie - in other words my Kadabra - told me that you deliberately LOST that match!" He got off the chair and walked over to the grunts, staring them in the face. "And my Kadabra never lies. So if this is true..." Dan walked over to a shelf of strange insturments. "What if those people had secretly found out you were in Team Psychic? They'd think we were WEAKLINGS! That's not good for us! Bad reputation. What do you say to that?"

(Gtg now)

Mitsuzo-kun
07-06-2007, 09:02 PM
OOC: Going to bed? Me too, soon-ish...

Saremu
07-06-2007, 09:15 PM
OOC: Okay. I don't think i can play Sanji being intimidated. Even by Captain Doom. He might tell him to "SEE ME 'DEN ******!" if someone got out of control.(In a calmer way of course.)

IC:
Sanji followed Dan into his office and put his hands in his pockets, avoiding the man's eyes as he spoke.

"So..." Dan said. He leaned back on the chair he was on and put his feet on the desk. "A little birdie - in other words my Kadabra - told me that you deliberately LOST that match!" He got off the chair and walked over to the grunts, staring them in the face. "And my Kadabra never lies. So if this is true..." Dan walked over to a shelf of strange insturments. "What if those people had secretly found out you were in Team Psychic? They'd think we were WEAKLINGS! That's not good for us! Bad reputation. What do you say to that?"

Sanji looked Dan straight in the eyes now. "I say that it is better for them to underestimate us. Besides, I doubt they suspected a thing. I wanted to hit that little girl's pokemon for a second though. Good thing it can't speak." Sanji finished and crossed his arms. He even glanced at the Captain's Kadabra, before meeting the man's hateful gaze once more.

Crazed One
07-06-2007, 11:38 PM
"We thought that it would be a good strategy!" Jake mentioned, but no one took any notice.

-Pichu Boy-
07-07-2007, 06:35 AM
Dan looked at Sanji spitefully. He'd taken an instant disliking to him.

"We thought that it would be a good strategy!" Jake mentioned. Dan looked at him.

"Strategy, eh?" He walked to Kadabra, who whispered something in Dan's ear. Dan looked suprised. "Strangely enough, you're telling the truth." He smiled, evilly. "That's one of the wonders of Psychic-type Pokemon. They allways seem to know what you're thinking." He turned to Sanji and Jake and he put on a serious face. "Don't let you losing happen again, or you know what the consequence will be! Now get out of my sight!" he roared.

Saremu
07-07-2007, 07:49 AM
OOC: Oh no! I hope YOU don't dislike me.:wink: Methinks Dan will warm up to him though.

IC:
"Yes sir," Sanji said. He turned his back on his angry superior and walked out of the man's office. Sanji took out Izumi's pokeball and tossed it onto the floor of the hallway. The Spoink appeared in a flash of white light, bouncing up and down happily. The only mark on her was a little nick on her tail where she had purposefully got it stuck in the stones of the pathway during the battle.

The pair made their way slowly back towards Sanji's sleeping quarters. The mission had been a breeze. He needed to do more fieldwork so he and his pokemon could get Dan off their back. At least he stuck to his guns. It was too easy to make him angry and cause a scene though.

OOC: Sanji was testing Dan, to see if he is capable of earning his respect. I'm sure after winessing Dan battle there will be some, and he likes Dan's determination so far. Can we eventually capture more pokemon to fill up our teams? And remember what I asked you about in PM Majic? Can they be pokemon like that?

-Pichu Boy-
07-07-2007, 12:07 PM
(No, I don't hate you :crackup:. And yes, you can and yes, they can be pokemon that learn Psychic moves but aren't actually Psychic type.)

Dan watched the two grunts walk out of his office. He walked over to a window and looked out at the swampish terrain sorrounding the HQ. Kadabra walked up to him.

"I know what you're thinking, Kadabra, and no, I'm not going to dispose of those grunts. I believe they have potential, even if I do dislike that grunt with the Spoink. Sanji I think his name is..." Dansaid. He watched a Hippowdon surface from the swamp, then dive back in. "Oh, how I'm going to love having those Pokemon at my disposal!" He then remembered the people at the lab. "I'm going to have to tackle a few... bumps in the road, shall we say... but other than that, this is going to be a piece of cake!" Dan smiled evilly.

Meanwhile, at Oak's lab, Mark was playing around with Vapour. He had a stick in one of his hands, and was waving it in the air, whilst Vapour was jumping, trying to grab hold of it.

"Come on Vapour, jump!" Mark said, grinning. Vapour jumped then had an idea. When Mark lowered the stick, Vapour used Quick Attack to jump into the air and grab it. Mark wasn't expecting that and dropped the stick. Vapour had the stick between it's teeth. It smiled cheekily. "Hey, that's cheating!" Mark said, but picked Vapour up and hugged him anyway.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-07-2007, 01:13 PM
Jackson ruffled Midnight's fur. It was smooth and soft. He decided get some training in before they left.

In the forest, Jackson was watching Midnight's Quick Attack. He leapt from tree trunk to tree trunk, blindingly fast. He bounced off of one, and something strange happened. He formed star shapes at the mouth, and lauched them with plenty of strength, cutting through a tree trunk.

"Was that... A Swift attack?" Jackson muttered to himself whilst staring at Midnight. The Eevee just gave him a blank look, as if to say, "What's the big deal?"

OOC: Is it okay for Midnight to know a Move Tutor attack? If not, I'll change this post.

Gaby
07-07-2007, 02:59 PM
Misaki had secretly followed Jackson without anyone noticing. She kept looking at him from behind a tree, staying as quiet as she could be. Her cheeks shone a light pink as she kept starring at him. When Midnight used Swift, she wanted Frost to be able to see, but she was asleep and it would be wise not to wake her up. Nevertheless, she wanted to clap, but she couldn't. She couldn't give out her location just yet.

"Jackson... I really like you... but I... I know you don't feel the same..."

She closed her eyes, sighing as she started to walk back, yet she tripped on a rock, causing a loud "thud" that Jackson probably heard. What's worse, Misaki's hair was made quite a mess. She tried to get up and run, so Jackson wouldn't see her, but just her luck, her foot got caught in a tree root.

"This is just my luck... I fall down to the ground... get my hair a complete mess... can't even run away... and now Jackson is gonna know I was following him! Nice, Misaki, nice."

She groaned as she kept pulling her foot, hopefully getting it free.

OOC: I'm evil sometimes >> <<

Mitsuzo-kun
07-07-2007, 03:22 PM
The star shapes flew through the air, looking very powerful.

"THUD!" Jackson turned his head in surprise. He followed the noise, beckoning Midnight to follow. He raced around a tree stump, and lying on the ground was Misaki, her foot caught in a tree root. She groaned, yanking at her leg.

"Let me help you with that," Jackson smiled at her warmly.

-Pichu Boy-
07-08-2007, 06:08 PM
(Change how you got it, because just suddenly knowing it isn't that good. Say, for example, some mad guy came up and said 'DO YOU WANT YOUR EEVEE TO LEARN SWIFT?' or something! Ok, maybe not that weird, but a move tutor has to teach Midnight it. Plus, it will count as the TM move, and not one of the four)

Mark managed to get the stick off of Vapour and was about to throw it again when he heard a thud. Mark ran into the forest and saw Jackson helping Misaki. Her foot was stuck in a tree root. Mark was about to go and help to when someone grabbed his shoulder and turned him round.

"Have I got a deal for YOU!" the man said. He was holding a box of stones. Mark peered at them more closely and saw they were Evolution Stones. Mark saw one that looked like an ordinary piece of rock.

"Hey! That's a rip-off!" Mark said, but when he picked up the stone he changed his mind. "That's... freezing!" he said, putting it back in. He grabbed another ordinary-looking stone and expected it to be cold, but instead it felt like... moss.

"Great, eh? Imported straight from the Sinnoh region! Pieces of rock off of two famous rocks! Can evolve an Eevee into a Glaceon or a Leafeon!" the man told him. "So, what'll it be?" Mark shook his head.

"Nah, I'll wait a while before evolving my Eevee, Vapour. Thanks for the offer though!" Mark said. He turned to go, and didn't notice the man's face turn into an angry frown.

"You turned down the deal of a lifetime... now, I'm going to do something irreversible!" the man shouted. Mark turned around, just in time to see him throw a Water Stone, and Moon Shard and an Ice Rock.

"What are you, crazy?!" Mark said, stunned.

"No... just evil!" the man said. He started chanting in a strange language, and immediately, Vapour and Midnight sprung to alert. Frost also woke up, and sprung up onto all fours. The man continued chanting the language and the three Eevee started running at the three items. Vapour ran at the Moon Shard, Midnight at the Ice Rock and Frost at the Water Stone.

"NO!" Mark cried, as the Eevees ran at the items. Mark frantically looked for something to stop the Eevee's, but then turned to Jackson and Misaki. "You guys, if our Eevee's touch those items, they'll evolve into the evolutions we don't want them to be! Vapour will become an Umbreon, Midnight will become a Glaceon and Frost will become a Vaporeon!" Mark said.

(Umm...sounds a bit overdone... :oops:)

Mitsuzo-kun
07-09-2007, 03:39 PM
"NO! Midnight, stop right there!" Jackson cried out to his partner. But it was of no use. Midnight carried on sprinting towards the Ice Rock. "Misaki, Mark! Do something!"

OOC: Not sure what to do...

-Pichu Boy-
07-09-2007, 05:12 PM
"Misaki, Mark! Do something!" Jackson called. Mark's brain whirred frantically then he remembered the poke-balls. He quickly grabbed Vapour's pokeball and held it in Vapour's direction.

"Return!" he shouted. A beam of red light covered the Eevee and then it was gone. "Hah!" Mark said. Suddenly, he dropped the pokeball. It felt hot. It burst open and Vapour started running towards the Moon Shard again. Mark tried to think of another idea. He turned and looked at the man, who was laughing maniacaly. Mark then noticed something that the man was holding. It was a necklace that had a purple 'TP' on the end. It was glowing, and when Mark turned round, he saw a faint purple aura around the pokemon. The man saw Mark looking and instantly knocked him down. Mark saw his chance and snatched the amulet as he fell. When he was on the floor, he threw it to Misaki. "Misaki, that amulet controls the pokemon! You've gotta use it to stop our Eevee's from evolving!" he shouted.

(First thing that came to mind...)

Mitsuzo-kun
07-09-2007, 05:29 PM
Jackson looked at Misaki with a worried expression. Would she know what to do?

"Please, Miskai..." he muttered to himself under his breath...

OOC: When's Gaby gonna post?

Gaby
07-09-2007, 07:59 PM
Misaki grabbed the amulet and starred at it, wondering what to do. She sighed and took a guess.

"Uhh... Sit!"

She watched the Eevees, hoping that maybe it would work. If it didn't, well, then she had nothing.

OOC: Short! *kills shortness*

Mitsuzo-kun
07-09-2007, 08:01 PM
OOC: YAY! Gabykun!

IC: Jackson stared, his eye twitching, at the small Eevees that Misaki had commanded to sit. He prayed that it would some effect...

OOC: Shortness, too! But we can't say if it works or not until Magic posts... =]

-Pichu Boy-
07-10-2007, 02:56 PM
(FYI my nickname is MK XD But Magic is cool too :happy:)

"Uhh... Sit!" Misaki commanded.

The man burst out laughing.

"You think that'll work?!" he shouted. "The only way you can get them to sit, is by saying..." he shouted, then pronounced a certain word. Immediately, the Eevee's sat, unnoticed by the old man. Mark saw though.

"Really? Well, what are the words for 'Attack that man holding those stones!'?" he asked.

"Easy!" the man said, then shouted the command. The Eevee's turned towards the man and started attacking him. "Ow! OW! OWW!" the man shouted. Mark got up and started collecting the stones, sneakily putting the Water Stone in his pocket, and, handing the Moon Shard to Jackson and the Ice Rock to Misaki, told them to do the same.

"ENOUGH!" the man shouted. He threw the Eevee's to the ground. "I'm out of here!" he roared, and ran off. Mark noticed him drop a piece of paper.

"Hey!" he shouted, but the man was gone. Mark picked up the piece of paper and read it. He gasped. "Guys, come see this!" he shouted.

(Yes, you may have notcied, but the man is an idiot!)

Mitsuzo-kun
07-10-2007, 03:05 PM
OOC: A bit dim-witted... =]

IC: The Eevees jumped apon him, biting and scratching. Jackson noticed Mark picking up the stones from the floor, and slip the Water Stone into his pocket.

"You guys do the same," Mark whispered to them. They did as they were told. As the man thrust the Eevees at the ground and ran off, he dropped a piece of paper. Mark called to him, but he took no notice. Mark began unravelling the paper and gasped.

"Guys, come see this!" he shouted. Jackson dashed over, hoping to see something exciting. He beckoned to Misaki to follow.

Gaby
07-10-2007, 03:23 PM
OOC: XD I lol'd so hard when I read that.

IC: Misaki giggled as she watched the Eevees go berserk on the man. She noticed Mark slide the Water Stone into his pocket after picking it up, throwing the Ice Rock at Misaki and the Moon Shard at Jackson. After being told to put them away, she did as ordered, giving Mark a look that said "You little sneak..." before smiling at Frost. Frost smiled back, running towards Misaki and jumping up to her arms.

"You little rascal... I should be careful not to aggravate you!"

"Eevee! Ee!"

She giggled, hugging her Frost tightly. She looked at Jackson, who was next to Mark, beckoning her to follow, which she instantly did. She looked at the paper, nodding in confusion.

"What's that, Mark?"

"Eevee, Ee?"

-Pichu Boy-
07-10-2007, 06:36 PM
"I'm not really sure..." Mark said. He showed Jackson and Misaki the paper. It had a scribbled message on that read:

Show this to no-one

I am of a secret organization that I can't say the name of. Our aim is to capture three legendary pokemon, which, I'm afraid, I can't mention. However, we have hit a little obstruction. There are some annoying brats out to get us. They are currently at Proffesor Oak's lab, in Pallet Town. I need you to get rid of their Eevee's. I need you to do this by evolving them into the evolution that they DON'T want. Hopefully, they will then abandon their pokemon as it is not what they wanted.

To do this, I have enclosed an amulet. It usually lets you control any pokemon of your choosing, but I'm not stupid enough to give one away. I have tweaked it to only control their Eevees. You will also find enclosed a box of Evolution items. Use these to evolve the Eevees.

If you do a good job, I will reward you handsomely. As soon as you pick up the amulet, you will know the language to speak to control the Eevee.

Again, show this to no-one!

Mark then looked where a name should be signed, and saw it ripped off.

"Darn... there goes our one chance of finding out our enemies name!" he groaned.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-11-2007, 06:33 AM
Jackson stared blankly at the letter. How could someone do that!?

"...Why?" Jackson mumbled, but started getting louder. "Why would we abandon our Eevees, just because we didn't like their Evolution?!" He was really shouting now. Anger bubbled inside of him. "WHY!?" Midnight trembled at his feet. He looked down and saw the frightened Pokemon. He calmed almost instantly, knowing that Midnight was upset. Midnight jumped up and began pawing at his pocket.

OOC: Is this okay?

-Pichu Boy-
07-11-2007, 06:37 AM
(Yup it's ok *sees Midnight* someone wants to evolve pretty quickly! XD Ah well, it's perfectly alright though)

Mark shook his head.

"I don't know, but I know one thing" he said, picking up Vapour. "I'm never abandoning you!" Mark then saw Midnight scrambling at Jackson's pocket. "I think he wants your Moon Shard..."

Mitsuzo-kun
07-11-2007, 06:39 AM
Jackson gave Midnight a quizzical look, then said, "Are you sure?"

"Ee... EEVEE!" Midnight chirped happily. He dug further into his trainer's pocket, and pulled out the Moon Shard. Midnight began glowing...

-Pichu Boy-
07-11-2007, 06:42 AM
Mark watched in awe as Midnight got covered in white light. It started to change shape, then the white light broke and...

it was an Eevee again. Mark was puzzled, then realised.

"I think you've got to evolve it at night! That's why it's called the Moon Shard!" Mark said. He looked at his watch. 5:00pm. Two hours until Midnight could evolve. "Well, we've got two hours until sunset, what do you wanna do to pass the time?" he asked.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-11-2007, 06:50 AM
OOC: Sorry, I can't post right now... I have to finish getting ready for school! =[ But I'll go on the school computers at lunch, or if I have enough time before I leave! But turning back into an Eevee... XD

Gaby
07-11-2007, 06:54 AM
Misaki growled, why would she abandon Frost? She held her Eevee close to her face, giving her a nod and smiling. Frost smiled back and rubbed her nose against Misaki's.

"I would never abandon you Frost! Ever!"

"Eevee!"

Frost glanced at Misaki's pocket, a curious gleam in her eye as she reached her paw towards the pocket. Misaki noticed this and smiled, taking out the rock and holding it in her hand.

"Someone wants to evolve early..."

She lowered her head to Frost's ears, so Midnight wouldn't listen.

"But maybe you should wait for Midnight to evolve... you get me?"

Frost nodded and growled at the rock, which is why Misaki put it away, giggling. She turned to Jackson, smiling at him at what he had said.

"I'm happy you wouldn't let go of Midnight... Pokemon are more than just tools! They're our friends!"

Frost nodded and wagged her tail, jumping up to Frost's shoulder and smiled at everyone, especially at Midnight. She looked at him intently, a slight blush growing on her face before she looked away, trying to hide her blush. At the same time, Misaki was starring at Jackson, and did the same as Frost, looking away to hide her own blush.

"I wonder if he really feels the same I do..."

"I wonder if he feels the same I do..."

OOC: Misaki and Frost have synchronized thoughts sometimes XD

Mitsuzo-kun
07-11-2007, 12:32 PM
"Well, we've got two hours until sunset, what do you wanna do to pass the time?" Mark asked. Jackson smiled at Misaki. She turned away, hiding her face.

"I'll go wherever you guys are," he beamed. "Maybe some more training?" He walked over to Misaki, and turned her head towards him.

"Ee... Eevee..." Midnight gave hima confused look, then rolled on the floor, laughing hard. Jackson gave him a serious look, and turned back to Misaki.

-Pichu Boy-
07-11-2007, 02:19 PM
"Maybe some more training?" Jackson suggested. Mark thought about the idea.

"I suppose that would be good!" he said. "In case someone else from that organization comes..." Mark turned towards Vapour. "Up for it?!" he asked.

"Eeeeveee! [Yessir!]" Vapour said, smiling.

"Great!" Mark said. He got up. "Better go looking for some pokemon then!"

(Is it me or are me, djax94 and Gaby the only ones posting? :eek:)

Mitsuzo-kun
07-11-2007, 02:44 PM
OOC: I know, I noticed that too! (Being a clever bean) But I just ignored it, thinking that the other people might come back... :sad: Also, do we have any Pokeballs?

IC: "Great!" Mark said. He got up. "Better go looking for some pokemon then!" Jackson thought this was a great idea, and followed suit.

"Shall we catch one?" Jackson suggested. "Maybe we could get one each, just to be safe? You know, incase there are other people like that!" He waited for Mark's and Misaki's response.

EDIT: MK, what region are we in?
Gaby, who's adorable Umbreon?

-Pichu Boy-
07-11-2007, 03:07 PM
(No, we have to buy them and Kanto Region, but all other pokemon wander around)

Mark thought it was a good idea. "Maybe we can go to Varidian and buy some pokeballs. I've got quite alot of money!" he said, then heard a twig snap. He motioned to the others to be quiet, then slowly crept towards a pokemon. He looked over a fallen log and saw that a Growlithe was creeping round a grassy patch. "Wow! A Growlithe!" he whispered.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-11-2007, 05:16 PM
Jackson smiled at the thought of getting Pokeballs and catching Pokemon. But a twig snapped, startling the group. Mark motioned to the others to be quiet, then slowly crept towards a pokemon. He looked over a fallen log and saw that a Growlithe was creeping round a grassy patch.

"Wow! A Growlithe!" he whispered. Jackson looked at him, grinning from ear to ear.

"Who's gonna have a go?" Jackson whispered, careful not to alarm the Growlithe.

OOC: Can someone find a Pokeball on the ground. I don't mind if it's not me... I just want someone to catch something!

-Pichu Boy-
07-11-2007, 06:09 PM
Mark grinned with Jackson. "Well, you got to battle those trainers, now it's my time to shine!" he said. Vapour jumped over the log and Mark followed. The Growlithe noticed them, and got set to battle. "Ok Vapour, don't let me down" Mark whispered to the Eevee. Vapour got ready to attack.

The Growlithe launched an Ember attack on Vapour, that critically hit. "Vapour!" Mark cried. He waited and Vapour got up. "Alright, that's what I'm talking about! Now, use Quick Attack to get close, then attack with Bite!" Mark commanded. Vapour moved quickly towards the Growlithe, then when it was close, bit it. The Growlithe shook Vapour off, then it's teeth glew orange. It ran forwards, and bit into Vapour. "That's a Fire Fang attack!" Mark said. Vapour lay on the floor. "Come on, buddy!" Mark muttered. Vapour got up, but looked extremely hot. Suddenly, it winced in pain. "It burnt Vapour!" Mark gasped. He had to do something, and he had to do it quickly. He noticed a red object sticking out from a nearby bush. Mark grabbed it to reveal a pokeball. "Ah..." Mark said, a glint in his eyes. Turning round, he threw the pokeball at Growlithe. "Try this for size!" he shouted. The ball hit Growlithe, sucking it in. Mark watched as the ball wiggled on the floor. It wiggled once... twice... Mark was sweating. Would Growlithe be caught?

Mitsuzo-kun
07-12-2007, 03:55 PM
OOC: Um... I haven't posted because I'm not sure what to say. Who's deciding if it's caught or not?

-Pichu Boy-
07-12-2007, 07:35 PM
(I just wanted to see what you'd make your characters say)

Mark stared at the pokeball, his fingers crossed, hoping it would wiggle a third time. The pokeball twitched, then wiggled for a third time and the red light in the middle went white. Mark started smiling, then realised he'd been holding his breath ebcause it was so tense. He let his breath out, then picked up the Growlithe pokeball.

"I caught it!" he shouted. Vapour smiled weakly, before wincing in pain again.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-14-2007, 10:27 AM
Jackson watched as the Pokeball on the muddy ground wiggled for the third time, before settling and staying still. He saw Mark's joyous expression, and smiled. He was glad things had gone well, and so was Midnight.

"I caught it!" Mark shouted.

"Congratulations!" Jackson cheered, sincerely happy for him. Vapor smiled weakly, before wincing in pain. "What's wrong with Vapor? It looks like a Burn..."

"Ee... Eevee..." Midnight began, worriedly. Vapor was hurt badly, and needed help. Darkness was fast approaching, as was the night. Wait, the night!

"It's getting dark... We should get Vapor and Growlithe to a Pokemon Centre. Then we can use the Moon Shard on this little guy!"

-Pichu Boy-
07-14-2007, 10:33 AM
"It's getting dark... We should get Vapor and Growlithe to a Pokemon Centre. Then we can use the Moon Shard on this little guy!" Jackson said.

"But the nearest Pokemon Centre's in Varidian City!" Mark realised. "We'll have to run as fast as we can, otherwise it'll soon be too dark to see much in this forest!" Mark picked up Vapour in his arms and started running. Suddenly, he felt the Water Stone fall out his pocket. Mark stopped and frantically looked around. "Jackson! The Water Stone fell out of my pocket!" he said.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-14-2007, 10:41 AM
"But the nearest Pokemon Centre's in Varidian City!" Mark realised. "We'll have to run as fast as we can, otherwise it'll soon be too dark to see much in this forest!" Mark picked up Vapour in his arms and started running. Jackson noticed a small, round thing fall out of his pocket.

"Mark... You dropped the Water Stone!" Jackson worriedly blurted out. "I can't see it on the ground!" A tear formed in the corner of Mark's eye. "Don't worry about it! We'll find it!"

"Eevee!" Midnight cried out. Suddenlt, Jackson thought of something.

"Maybe Vapor could find it? He seems drawn to it somehow..."

-Pichu Boy-
07-14-2007, 10:46 AM
Mark wiped the tear, hoping Jackson hadn't seen. Suddenly Vapour started running to somewhere. He then stopped, and started sniffing. It was very dark now, and the sudden white glow from Vapour lit up the woods alot. The white glow then broke, and a new pokemon stood in Vapour's place.

"Vaporeon!" it cried. Mark smiled.

"Looks like he found the Water Stone!" Mark looked at his watch. 6:59. "Jackson... in one minute you'll be able to evolve Midnight!"

Mitsuzo-kun
07-14-2007, 10:59 AM
Jackson saw Mark wipe away the tear, but didn't mind. Everyone needed to express themselves. Vapor jumped down from the safety of Mark's arms and sprinted off. A white glow emitted from where Vapor stood. After three seconds...

"Vaporeon!" the new Pokemon cried out. Jackson beamed at Mark. He was really glad things worked out.

"Looks like he found the Water Stone!" Mark looked at his watch. 6:59. "Jackson... in one minute you'll be able to evolve Midnight!" Jackson nearly jumped for joy. Excitement filled his whole body. Wanting to be ready for it, he took out the Moon Shard and placed it next to Midnight. As Mark's watched ticked another minute, something amazing happened...

-Pichu Boy-
07-14-2007, 11:04 AM
(I don't get that last bit... what amazing thing happened? Is it midnight evolving?)

Mark didn't take his eyes off the watch. It ticked the seconds away. 30 left. Mark saw Jackson put the Moon Shard next to Midnight. 20 seconds. Vapour came and lay down next to Mark. 15 seconds.

Gaby
07-14-2007, 11:09 AM
Misaki starred at Midnight, looking back and forth from the shard to the Eevee. Frost kept starring as well, her tail flicking back and forth. That's when it hit her, why not evolve them at the same time?

"Okay... ten... nine... eight... seven..."

She kept counting, reaching the Ice Stone (or whatever the name was, I forgot XD) towards Frost as she starred at the stone, starting to udnerstand what she wanted to do. She walked up to the stone, hearing Misaki count down the last seconds.

"Three... two... one...!"

OOC: Hope you don't mind me doing that, Misaki needs to count down! =D

Mitsuzo-kun
07-14-2007, 11:10 AM
OOC: Yeah, that last bit is evolution.

IC: As Mark's watched ticked over on minute, Midnight began glowing. He became slightly larger, his fur darkened, and yellow rings formed on his new, black fur.

"Umbreon!" the new Pokemon cried out. Jackson stared in awe at his new partner. It was so cool...

"Umbreon..." Jackson murmured. He stared at Midnight, wondering how it changed from a small, shy Eevee, to a strong looking, confident Umbreon. "I suppose we'd better get going to Viridian, then..."

EDIT: GABY! You're back! Where were you... I was sad... =[

Gaby
07-14-2007, 11:16 AM
Misaki starred in awe as Frost started to glow, growing in size as ger fur changed to an icy blue, turning more fox-like as she let out an icy cry.

"Glacia!"

"You're... you're a... a... Glaceon! Frost, you're a Glaceon! I can't believe it!"

Frost smiled before looking over at Midnight, an evil gleam on her eye as she tackled Midnight down, pinning him into the ground and letting out a sweet smile at him, a light blush on top of her nose.

"Glacia! Gla! Glaceon!"

Misaki giggled, walking over to Jackson. She stood next to him, watching their two Pokemon play. She glanced up at Jackson, starting to blush a bit as she looked back at her Pokemon.

"So now it's... Frost the Glaceon... Midnight the Umbreon... and Vapour the Vaporeon..."

She looked up, making a confident pose as she sent a fist into the air.

"Nothing can stop us now! But first... shall we go to Viridian?"

EDIT: I was eating pie =D

-Pichu Boy-
07-14-2007, 11:18 AM
(Yay! Now we can go back to the RP! *sees it's only us three again* Oh... Ah well ^^)

Mark watched Midnight evolve, and at the same time Frost touch the Ice Rock. They both transformed. Midnight became a Umbreon, and Frost a Glaceon.

"This is so cool!" Mark said. "All our Eevees have evolved!"

(Wow, it looks like msot of the people I know have an obbsession. On another forum, someone was obssesed with Flygon, my best friend has somehow become obssesed with 'Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes' and Gaby has an obssesion with pie.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-14-2007, 11:26 AM
"Maybe we should get to Viridian now... Mark needs to heal is Growlithe," Jackson commented, unsure of whether the other two had forgotten about their plans. He smiled at Misaki, and held her hand. "Shall we go?"

"Umbra!" Midnight cried out, happy that they were going.

Gaby
07-14-2007, 11:36 AM
Misaki looked up at Jackson, blushing as she held on to his hand. She whistled, Frost quickly getting off Midnight and running up to Misaki. She flicked her tail, sticking her tung out playfully at Midnight before looking up at Misaki.

"Okay everyone, let's go to Viridian!"

"Glacia!"

She started to walk towards Viridian City, staying close to Jackson as she kept holding on to his hand. She was smiling shyly, not wanting to let go for anything. She wanted to tell him right there and now, but, Mark was there, and it would be a bit... awkward with him there.

"I'll tell him later... but... what if he doesn't feel the same..."

She glanced up at Jackson, looking slightly nervous as she starred at his face.

"Maybe..."

-Pichu Boy-
07-14-2007, 11:40 AM
"Yup! Let's go!" Mark said. He noticed Jackson hold Misaki's hand and smiled to himself. He picked up Vapour and started carrying him.

Meanwhile, at the Team Psychic HQ, Dan threw an ornament across the room.

"HOW DARE HE RETURN!" he roared. Kadabra was trying to stop the ornaments from breaking, as it would just make Dan more angry. "HOW DARE THAT MAN RETURN WITHOUT GETTING RID OF THOSE EEVEE! AND HE LET THEM GET AWAY WITH FREE STONES!" Dan shouted. Kadabra stopped another ornament from smashing, then lifted Dan up and put him in the chair. Dan started struggling, but in the end just gave up and slumped in the chair. He was worn out, and angry, because the man he'd set to get rid of the Eevee's had said he coudln't, and was tricked. Dan smiled though, because nobody was ever going to see that man again, especially after Dan had given the man 'wrong directions' to the exit of the HQ and instead had given him directions to a cell instead. Dan could hear the man now, shouting to be let out.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-14-2007, 11:44 AM
OOC: Dan's so nice... XD

IC: A droplet of sweat rolled down Jackson's face. He was nervous, holding Misaki's hand. He wanted to tell her, but Mark was there, making him feel uncomfortable.

"Uh... Mark... Could you... Um... Give us a minute?" he mumbled. He needed to be alone with Misaki to tell her the truth.

Gaby
07-14-2007, 11:48 AM
OOC: Agreed XD

IC:

Misaki blushed as she glanced at Mark, slowly nodding at him before pointing to Viridian City's direction.

"Ye-yeah! We'll catch up! Go ahead without us, okay?"

She held Jackson's hand even tighter in her own hand. Her blush grew even more, causing Frost to let out a mischievous smile before getting returned to her Pokeball. Misaki quietly muttered, loud enough for only her to hear,

"You're not gonna ruin this moment..."

Mitsuzo-kun
07-14-2007, 11:50 AM
OOC: I'm waiting for MK to give the okay...

-Pichu Boy-
07-14-2007, 12:54 PM
(Yup... and this is just a little bit angry... seriously o.0)

Mark nodded, and grinned to himself. "Sure, I'll go ahead" he said.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-14-2007, 03:21 PM
OOC: Do you mean that you're angry about the romance thingy?

-Pichu Boy-
07-14-2007, 04:17 PM
(No no noooooo. Dan. Dan's just a little bit angry at the moment. I'm okay with the romance)

Mitsuzo-kun
07-14-2007, 05:15 PM
[Oh, I get it now! DUH! I'm extremely upset right now, and can't think properly... So I'll wait for Gaby]

EDIT: I'm feeling a bit better now... I'll post something.

IC: Mark nodded, and grinned to himself. "Sure, I'll go ahead" he said. Jackson smiled nervously.

"Thank you..." he called to him as walked ahead, leaving him and Misaki alone. Jackson turned and grabbed her hand. "Misaki... I need to tell you something..."

Saremu
07-14-2007, 09:31 PM
OOC: So is Dan going to give us a new mission yet? I think it should only be us three, meaning no NPC grunts.

Gaby
07-14-2007, 11:13 PM
Misaki starred deep into Jackson's eyes, nodding slowly when she broke out of her trance. She held as tightly as she could to his hand, the moonlight starting to become more apperent.

"Jackson... I... I also have... something to tell you too..."

As if by some force of nature, her face moved closer to Jackson's as her eyes sparkled, a rose blush on her face as she shyly smiled.

"Don't blow it now, Misaki... this is your only chance to tell him how you feel... don't take over shyness... don't take over... don't take over...!"

-Pichu Boy-
07-15-2007, 09:21 AM
Mark walked until he knew he was out of sight, then put his fingers on his lips and looked at Vapour, then tiptoed back. He hid behind a bush and looked at his new friends, making sure he couldn't be seen.

"Misaki... I need to tell you something..." Jackson said.

"Jackson... I... I also have... something to tell you too..." Misaki stuttered. Mark saw Misaki move closer to Jackson. Vapour came beside him, also watching.

---------------------------

Dan slammed his fist on the desk angrily. "If I'm gonna get rid of those troublesome 'trainers', then I'm gonna have to make sure it's people in the HQ that do it." he shouted at Kadabra. He thought for a moment, then remembered the two men who had battled them. "Of course!" He quickly went over to an intercom and pressed the 'speak' button. "Would Sanji and Jake please report to the Captain's office. Repeat! Sanji and Jake to the Captain's office IMMEDIATELY!" he shouted into the microphone.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-15-2007, 09:26 AM
"Jackson... I... I also have... something to tell you too..." Misaki mumbled, seeming nervous. He looked into her eyes, they were sparkling. A strange unknown feeling surged through his body, he felt hot.

"Misaki..." Jackson murmured, before collapsing on the earthy ground...

OOC: A sad twist... =[

-Pichu Boy-
07-15-2007, 09:29 AM
(Didn't see that coming :eek:)

Mark watched Jackson fall to the floor. He put his hand over his mouth to stop him from callign out. He wanted to go help, but that would prove he'd been spying on them. He didn't know what to do.

(Uh-oh...)

Mitsuzo-kun
07-15-2007, 09:31 AM
(I know! The "I love you, too..." things are so cliché... I thought I'd try something different!)

-Pichu Boy-
07-15-2007, 09:34 AM
(Now we gotta wait for Gaby to post... *sees Gaby's offline* Darn. And we should really start using the Discussion thread for off-topicness)

Mitsuzo-kun
07-15-2007, 09:52 AM
(Okay, I promise to use the Discussion thread! *Signs contract* I'm also starting my new RP, if you're interested... *Bad place to say that...*)

EDIT: I can't post anything new in the discussion thread... I posted last!

Saremu
07-15-2007, 06:47 PM
OOC: This mushy mushy stuff isn't very appealing.

IC:
Sanji was laying on his bed as his Medicham meditated in the corner of the room. There was a computer next to his bed, and a dresser at the foot of his bed. There were no windows, but the lights on the ceiling were more than enough to make the room bright enough.

"Would Sanji and Jake please report to the Captain's office. Repeat! Sanji and Jake to the Captain's office IMMEDIATELY!" came Dan's voice over the intercom.

Sanji sat up quickly and got out of bed. He hoped that there would be another mission. This time there was no way he would hold back. He returned Mato to his pokeball and exited the room, making his way towards the Captain's office. He didn't run or walk quickly, but he wasn't taking his time either, just traveling at a reasonable speed so there would be no questions or yelling about being "late". He soon reached the office and knocked on the door with four quick taps.

-Pichu Boy-
07-15-2007, 07:43 PM
Dan heard four taps on the door. "Enter!" he said. In came one of the two men he had called for. Sanji. Dan glowered at him, then walked to the chair and sat down. "I'm just gonna cut to the chase and seeing as your little friend isn't here, looks like you'll be handling this mission alone until he does get here! Anyway, I'm assigning you a mission of utmost importance! It involves those kids you pretended to lose against. I want you to get them and bring them here to me! Then, we can... for lack of a better phrase... deal with them then!" Dan smiled evilly. "Oh, and... wear your Team Psychic uniform. Just don't get seen by anyone but those kids. I want them to know who they're dealing with!"

Saremu
07-16-2007, 01:23 AM
Sanji was surprised at Dan's orders. He wasn't sure that he coud capture them and bring them to HQ easily, but if he had to he could "deal" with them wherever he found them.

"Yes sir," Sanji said, exiting the room to go ready he and his pokemon for this new mission. He changed in to his Team Psychic uniform, but refused wear a hat, and kept his jacket open. Soon he was outside, and he called Kujo from his ball. The Abra sat sleeping peacefully.

"Kujo. Please teleport me to Viridian city."

Sanji picked up the pokemon like before and they were gone after taking on a faint violet glow.

Gaby
07-16-2007, 11:10 PM
OOC: Sorry guys, I was with my dad, partying so kicks ass X3

IC:

Misaki looked at Jackson fall to the floor, a roll of sweat rolling down her face as she quickly knelt down, poking Jackson.

"Jackson? Jackson, tell me you're alright!"

No answer. Misaki was starting to get nervous, yet, luckily, he was still breathing. That was good. Right. She put his arm around her shoulder, trying to stand up, rather wobbly though thanks to Jackson's weight. When she managed to stand up, she started to walk... well... limp (Misaki isn't the strongest girl per say XD) her way towards Viridian.

"Perfect time to tell Mark to go... now I gotta carry him... by the time we make it, my back will be killing me..."

Mitsuzo-kun
07-17-2007, 06:30 AM
OOC: Still can't post since I'm unconcious... XD But you can decide when we get to the hospital. Either of you guys.

-Pichu Boy-
07-17-2007, 06:45 AM
Mark watched Misaki limp towards Varidian City, then realised he would have to get there first. He ran through the forest, Vapour just managing to keep up, then dashed into the Varidian pokemon center. He ran to one of the seats, and pretended like he'd been waiting ages when Misaki walked in.

"Hey Misa- what the HECK happened to Jackson?" Mark asked, in pretend suprise.

Gaby
07-17-2007, 07:05 PM
After a good twenty minutes of limping, she finally burst through the doors of the PokeCenter. Not to her surprise, there was Mark.

"Hey Misa- what the HECK happened to Jackson?"

Misaki walked up to Mark, handing him Jackson before taking a deep breath. She wasn't about to tell him what exactly happened.

"Uhm... well... you see... some Ratatta ran around Jackson's feet, causing him to lose his balance, and fall back, hittting is head against the ground and fainting! Yeah, that!"

The instant she finished her sentence, she fall flat on the floor, asleep. Carrying Jackson all the way to the PokeCenter really took out more out of her than she expected.

-Pichu Boy-
07-18-2007, 07:04 AM
"Uhm... well... you see... some Ratatta ran around Jackson's feet, causing him to lose his balance, and fall back, hittting is head against the ground and fainting! Yeah, that!" Misaki said, before falling flat onto the floor, asleep. Mark didn't expect that to happen, so he layed Jackson down on one of the couches and walked over to the counter.

"Umm... Nurse Joy, I think we're gonna need rooms for the night. Me and my friends" he told Nurse Joy, pointing towards the unconsious Jackson and Misaki.

"Certainly" Nurse Joy said, smiling. She took some Key Cards and swiped them, then handed them to Mark. "Your rooms are on Floor 2. They're 2c, 2d and 2e" she told him.

"Thanks!" he said, before rushing back to Misaki and Jackson. "Hey, Misaki, wake up!" he said. No response. "Misaki! You need to wake up!" Mark said, a little louder. Still no response. "Alright... I didn't wanna have to do this..." he said, and cleared his throat.

"WAKE UP!!!" he shouted.

Gaby
07-18-2007, 07:12 AM
Misaki opened her left eye slowly, quickly sitting up as she starred at Mark. She looked as worried as worried could be, a few drops of sweat rolling down her face.

"Is Jackson alright?! Tell me he's alright! Please!"

She blinked twice, now noticing how much she was overdoing it. She looked away, blushing as she stood up.

"I mean... uhm... is he... alright...?"

OOC:

>>

<<

SPIDERPIG
SPIDERPIG
DOES WHATEVER A SPIDERPIG DOES!

X3

Mitsuzo-kun
07-18-2007, 12:20 PM
"Is Jackson alright?! Tell me he's alright! Please! I mean... uhm... is he... alright...?" Jackson stirred at the worried tone of Misaki's voice. Smiling weakly at her, he grabbed her hand and held on tight.

"Misaki..." he mumbled.

Crazed One
07-18-2007, 01:58 PM
OOC: I told yo guys you could bunny Jake :susp: , anyways I am back!

IC: The reason jake had reported to Dan was because he couldn't hear him. At that moment Jake was wondering around Veridion forest looking for any trace of the kids.

"Hmm! I guess that they have gone to Viridian since they are no longer here!" Jake exclaimed.

He had decided earlier to sneak out of the TP HQ by teleport a little bit ago, so that he could capture them kids and bring them back to Dan alone for a $weet reward.

He started to hed off with his Gallade in tow.

Gaby
07-18-2007, 06:45 PM
OOC: Yay! zzz is back! =D

IC:

Misaki slowly turned her head around after getting her hand grabbed. Her face flushed red as she turned around, looking straight at Jackson's face. She smiled excitingly, tackling Jackson and hugging him, pretty much squeezing the hell out of him.

"Jackson! You're alright! I thought something bad happened to you! But you're okay now!"

She opened her eyes, now seeing she was about two inches away from Jackson's face. Her face turned completely crimson, which caused her to quickly stand up, turning around to hide her blush.

"I... uh... ahem... glad you're alright..."

Mitsuzo-kun
07-18-2007, 07:11 PM
"Misaki... There's no need to pretend any more..." he mumbled weakly. He looked into her eyes and smiled. "I like you..." Suddenly, the heart rate machine stopped. He was unconcious again. His heart had stopped beating...

Gaby
07-18-2007, 07:29 PM
Misaki turned around, only to see Jackson fall down on the floor, unconscious. She rushed up to him, sitting down on her knees next to him. She put her hand on his chest, which caused her to widen her eyes. His heartbeat stopped.

"Ja-Jackson...! You can't... you can't be!"

Tears started to form on her eyes as she looked at Nurse Joy, a worried, yet angry look on her face.

"Well?! Hurry up and help him! Anyway you can, I don't care, just help him already!"

Tears were already rolling down her face like waterfalls, yet, she was also wondering what exactly was wrong with Jackson.

-Pichu Boy-
07-19-2007, 02:50 PM
Mark watched in horror as the heartbeat machine stopped. He tried to think of a solution when suddenly it hit him.

"Mouth-to-mouth ressurection!" he shouted, snapping his fingers!

(Nooooo! One of my most posting people is gonna diiee!! :sad:

*joins in singing Spiderpig*

LOOK OOOOOOUUUUUTT! HE IS A SPIDERPIG!)

Mitsuzo-kun
07-19-2007, 03:36 PM
OOC: Misaki could give me the kiss of life... :wink:

Gaby
07-19-2007, 07:25 PM
OOC: "You wanna hold 'er!" "Yes!" "Please 'er!" "Yes!" "Then you got-ta, got-ta try a little tenderness! The chicks love that romantic crap!"

XD Donkey pwns!

IC:

Misaki blinked twice, starting to blush like mad. She slowly looked back at Jackson, starring at her face. After a few seconds, she moved her head closer to Jackson's. She closed her eyes, sweat rolling down her face as she started to give Jackson mouth-to-mouth. Her face was completely red as she dd, but, in a way, she was kinda enjoying it.

"Please be alright... and I can't believe I'm actually enjoying this..."

OOC: Eww, short D=

Mitsuzo-kun
07-19-2007, 08:20 PM
OOC: Oh yeah! I remeber that part! XD

IC: As her lips touched his, she pushed her lungs to the limit, forcing oxygen inside of him. He spluttered, coughing from the pressure.

"Misaki... You... You saved me..." he spluttered, grateful for her selfless act.

Gaby
07-19-2007, 08:41 PM
Misaki blinked twice, her face flushing even redder. She starred straight at Jackson's eyes before wrapping her arms around his neck. She started to cry like mad, not wanting to let go of him.

"You had me worried sick! If you died, I'd... I'd..."

She just hugged him tighter, starting to cry even more. Jackson's shoulder was pretty much drenched with tears.

"I don't know what I'd do! Don't ever scare me like that!"

OOC: Misaki tends to overdo it sometimes XD

Mitsuzo-kun
07-19-2007, 08:44 PM
Jackson's shoulder was drenched with Misaki's tears. Embracing her back, he had to say something.

"Misaki... I... I love you..." he mumbled through coughs, looking over at Mark in embarrassment.

Saremu
07-19-2007, 08:47 PM
OOC: Oh my god. I have to get out. Sanji is now an NPC, or whatever you want to do with him. I'm not motivated to post in this RP any longer. Sorry everybody. I didn't want to just fade away though. That would be worse.

-Pichu Boy-
07-20-2007, 07:04 AM
(Sorry to hear that... :sad:)

Mark saw Jackson look embarassed at admitting to Misaki, so Mark gave them their room keys and walked out, going to his room. He put the key in the lock and turned it. The door opened and he walked inside. Vapour followed, and ran into a pokemon bed, isntantly falling asleep.

Gaby
07-20-2007, 12:09 PM
OOC: Aww... Saremu went bye bye... well, let's sing to brighten our spirits! *sings Ichigo Complete*

IC:

Misaki eased up for a moment, blinking twice as she starred at Jackson's face. After a few seconds, she managed to smile back, closing her eyes as she did. She watched as Mark left the room, leaving the room keys as well. However, she wasn't about to leave Jackson out of her sight after this. She grabbed his hand before opening her mouth to speak, her voice sounding sweet and caring.

"That makes... two of us... now... you need to rest... come on, I'll take you to your room, okay?"

She smiled warmly at him, moving some of her hair out of her face. She finally stopped crying, though she still felt like she overdid it slightly (slightly?! XD).

"Or... would you rather stay here? Either way, you're not leaving my field of view, got it?"

She laughed a bit, yet, underneath her laughter was a feeling of worry. What if this happened again and no one was there to help him? Then he'd surely...

"No! Pull yourself together Misaki! Thinking about these things only makes things worse!"

Mitsuzo-kun
07-20-2007, 05:47 PM
OOC: Bye bye, Saremu!

IC: Jackson watched as Mark left the room keys and left. Misaki returned his affection, making him overjoyed.

"That makes... two of us... now... you need to rest... come on, I'll take you to your room, okay? Or... would you rather stay here? Either way, you're not leaving my field of view, got it?" Misaki said sternly, but kindly. Jackson smiled, happy that things were sorted now.

"I couldn't get rid of you if i tried!" he joked, coughing throughout his sentence. "Not that I'd want to... Let's go to our rooms, it's been a long day!"

Gaby
07-22-2007, 08:46 AM
Misaki smiled, making a hushing motion, as it was getting noticeable that speaking wasn't being easy per say. She carefully helped him up, grabbing his hand, then the keys before walking towards the rooms. She was overjoyed Jackson felt the same for her. She turned her head around, to look at Jackson.

"I call top bunk! And yes, when I said "you're not leaving my sight", I meant it!"

She giggled before looking back infront of her, letting out a yawn by accident. She sweatdropped, scratching the back of her head before finally stopping infront of the door.

"Well... time for a well deserved sleep... after all that's happened today, who wouldn't be tired?"

She put the key into the lock, turned it and opened the door, starring at the room, but mostly, at the bed. As she guessed, it had a top bunk, and a lower one.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-22-2007, 09:03 AM
OOC: 221 Posts for one day! Busy bees!

IC: Misaki helped him up, making him feel unindependant. He didn't mind, though. He was grateful that she cared so much! Nobody else had cared for him that much in his life. He blushed, feeling unsure of how to react to such kindness. As she guided him to their room, a droplet of sweat rolled down his face. They'd be sharing a room...

Gaby
07-22-2007, 09:21 AM
After a few seconds, Misaki was already on the top bunk, sitting cross legged on the bed as she stuck her tung out at Jackson.

"I'm sure you can go to the bed on your own, right?"

She put her head on the pillow, yawning before slowly closing her eyes. She maneuvered her feet to take off her shoes, which she left on the bed. She was too tired to push them down to the floor. She put her head in a comfortable position on the pillow before yawning again.

"G'night Jackson... Zzz..."

And just like that, she fell asleep, off to dream land.

-Pichu Boy-
07-22-2007, 12:50 PM
Mark heard Misaki and Jackson climb into their beds next door, and figured he'd better do the same. He switched the lights out and jumped into the bed, pulling the covers right up to his neck.

(When djax posts to say he's fallen asleep, we'll go onto the next day where... actually, I'm not gonna say, I'll let it be a suprise! :twisted:)

Mitsuzo-kun
07-22-2007, 04:30 PM
Jackson clambered into his bed, pulled the covers over him, and wished that tomorrow wouldn't be as manic...

-Pichu Boy-
07-22-2007, 07:16 PM
(But, alas, it'll be manic :wink:)

Mark woke up to a loud crash outside, which sounded like a bin toppling over. He blamed a cat for it, and turned onto his side. Another crash. He sat up, a bit grumpy at being woken up and walked over to the window.

5 seconds later he was bashing on Jackson and Misaki's room's door.

"Guys! Look outside! You'll never believe what's out there!" he shouted, worriedly. He couldn't believe it himself, but he'd was certain he'd seen a man in a black uniform sneaking to the Pokemon Center. On the uniform was a purple 'TP', which Mark thought was a bit unusual.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-22-2007, 07:32 PM
OOC: Oh... I'm not really surprised! XD

IC: A large bang outside stirred Jackson from his sleep. A second bang awoke himproperly. Mark began banging on their door, waking Misaki, too.

"Guys! Look outside! You'll never believe what's out there!" he shouted, worriedly. Jackson sprang from his bed, scared that something bad was going to happen.

Gaby
07-23-2007, 02:10 PM
Misaki yawned as she rolled over, giving her back to Jackson. She kept sleeping, drooling on her pillow as she hung on to the other pillow.

"Zzz... don't go... Jackson... Zzz... I'm sure... we can... Zzz... work something out... Zzz..."

She hung on to the pillow even tighter, drooling even more. A banging on the door managed to finally open Misaki's eyes, slowly sitting up as she did. Her eyes were half closed and her hair was made a complete mess.

"Jackson... what's wrong... I was having the nicest dream..."

She scratched her head, not really caring about the fact that her hair was still a complete mess. She sat down cross legged on the bed, rubbing her eyes as she yawned.

"Can I go back to sleep now...?"

Mitsuzo-kun
07-25-2007, 10:03 AM
OOC: MK, I've been waiting for you to post... >.>

-Pichu Boy-
07-25-2007, 04:55 PM
(Sorry, I keep getting caught up in other stuff :oops:)

Mark ran back to his own room and looked out the window again. The man was still there, and heading towards the Pokemon Center. He waited and listened, when suddenly there was a shout from below.

"Alright! This is a hold-up!" the voice shouted. He heard Nurse Joy's frightened voice, but couldn't hear what she said. The other voice shouted again. "NO! I don't want your lousy Pokemon! I want you to hand over three guests that I know are staying here! I believe they're staying here, as I watched them come in, but not come out! I think their names are Jackson, Mark and Misaki!"

Mark gasped as the voice shouted their names, then bashed on the door to Jackson and Misaki's room again.

"Guys! Let me in! It'll be harder for them to find us if we're in just one room!" he shouted.