PDA

View Full Version : New and a bit confused

bullderdash
06-29-2007, 07:04 PM
Hello everyone. Im new here (Which you could probably tell by the title) and a bit confused. I signed up and was approved for my starter pokemon, and I know that Im supposed to now go and post my trainer stats. Here is my question.

In the part of the trainer stats where you talk about your pokemon, it appears tou are also supposed to sow the moves that pokemon has. Is their a system for deciding what moves a starter pokemon has, its level, getting those nice little sprites etc? I am aware in the rules it says you can take care of your own stats but I have already proven myself incapable as of yet in doing this. Please help.

LS
06-29-2007, 07:06 PM
It learns all the level up moves and for TMs/HMs you have to say which Tms/HMs it knows.

bullderdash
06-29-2007, 07:09 PM
So, to be perfectly clear, I use the 3000 starting money to purchace the TM/HM's to give it the moves it knows. And by level up moves I assume you mean the moves it learns for reaching certain levels. Well than which level dose it start at?

LS
06-29-2007, 07:11 PM
It learns ALL the level up moves now so there aren't any levels. And the 3000 you can use it to buy another Pokemon or save up or buy a TM your choice.

Loyal Arcanine
06-29-2007, 07:26 PM
Yes, LS got it covered. Also, please use URPG Related Chat for questions.

*Locked.