PDA

View Full Version : [Some violence]Hatred Unspent

Alex the Charmander
06-30-2007, 06:45 AM
In A land of Mythical powers and creatures of Legend…
Came a force…
That no one could master…
Inferno

Even a pure beast, fall prey to enough hatred, can go bad. Naza was as good as any Growlithe, in fact, being the daughter of a legendary pokemon was enough to make her happy, free, and kindhearted. At least until her small town hidden deep in the woods was attacked. She watched helplessly as the entire forest was burned to the ground, along with everything in it. Hidden in a hill covered in rocks, she watched, when she saw her attacker’s face, though, she saw no anger, only fear and sadness. A giant fire creature in the shape of a bird. When she had caught his eye, he saw her and ordered his minions to kill her. They threw her into a volcano called Dread’s peak. She felt the lava and the burning of fire. Her heart burned with the will to live and the desire for revenge against her killers. Her life would not end there. The desire and hatred, the slaughter and killing that must be avenged, the will to live. It was then that the volcano spoke to her. Do you wish to live? A little voice that burned with the flame of a dragon’s throat, and when she answered yes a creature rose from the volcano, Burning with the fires of anger, a beast shaped like the pokemon Arcanine, but made of fire and lava, it’s roar shook the volcano as it dove for it’s enemy…With a tongue of flame shooting out of it’s mouth, were words that could be heard all over kanto. “I AM INFERNO!”

The great council held a meeting one day after Inferno, driven mad with sadness, had destroyed another pokemon community, and decided something must be done. The head of the council, a young Lucario named Kunren said he would lead an army to destroy the beast, maybe calming it’s hateful and spiteful spirit. The others disagreed a bit because of Kunren’s disability of not being able to use strong offensive attacks but changed their minds when he said, “Well, do any of you want to go?” so the Lucario set out to gather pokemon with special skills for the journey. You are the ones who were chosen for the dangerous task.

NPC's

Kunren- the young leader of the group, He cannot use attacks with more than 90 power, yet he makes up for this with his incredible speed.

Inferno- A fearful beast of fire and lava. He can shoot flames from over Seven-hundred thousand degrees Fahrenheit from every point on it’s body. Magma drips from it’s mouth when open.

Moltrez- though he was once Antagonistic, he now resides, cowering in fear under Mt. Dread

Articuno- A beautiful pokemon maiden, capable of healing, but if on her bad side she can unleash devastating icy attacks

Zapdos- Wild, violent, and angry, though nobody knows why. He can be dangerous if not approached with caution.

Rules

No bunnying
No godmodding
No flaming
Only VERY minor romance allowed. Preferably none.
Do not over describe killing
Evolution only after your 7th post
Only Normal pokemon. No special appearances, other than shinies.

Name: (haha. Your name. Use something unique. No bob.)
Species: (What pokemon are you?)
Personality: (How your character acts. At least 1 paragraph.)
Appearance: (You may wear extra clothing. Provide pictures if needed.)
Companions: (you may have up to 2 traveling companions. Give me names, species, and moves. Descriptions are optional. [Optional option])
Moves: (only four. And make them sensible, no charmander with hydro pump, and no onix with surf)
RP sample: (I need one. Please. You can give me one from before, of write one here)

My sign up

Name: Daikaji
Species: Chimchar
Personality: Daikaji is a Chimchar who’s always on the move. In fact, this little guy must have some sort of super energy if ha can almost match Kunren’s speed. He usually talks to fast for anyone else to understand, and he takes care of Bubble’s amorousness. Usually pulling him by the tail out of the way. He finds Bubble quite embarrassing. He gets overenthusiastic about things like learning new moves, when he learned flamethrower he Toasty-fied everything around him. He demolished rocks (And bubble) when he learned focus punch. He was once chosen by a trainer for a starter, he was abandoned right before the Sinnoh league. The fire on his tail changes color depending on his mood. Red is anger, hatred, or embarrassment. Blue is sadness. Yellow and orange are happy, and pink is love
Appearance: Normal, other than his color changing flames.
Companions:
Bubble-Piplup-Water pulse, Peck, Attract.
Bubble can be a bit like Brock sometimes, but other than that he’s a kind soul
Leafin- Turtwig- Razor leaf, vine whip, Solarbeam, dig
Moves: Focus punch, flamethrower, agility
RP sample: Inuyasha RP
The huge snake-like dragon rose, rearing it’s head back to launch a blast of demonic power so strong it pushed Inu no Taisho into the cliff face behind him, turning it into a steep hill. The great white dog bared it’s fangs at Ryuukotsusei, the great dragon, and leaped forward. The great dragon raised one of it’s claws and thrust it forward at the approaching enemy, sending him flying. This little knock back was enough time for Ryuukotsusei to dive under the earth, using it’s sharp claws like shovels. He sprang up beneath Inu no Taisho and grabbed his body with his fangs, spinning around he sent the enemy flying once again. He dragged his snakelike body over to where Inu No Taisho lay. Dog demon blood soaked the earth beneath the fallen beast, staining the soil red and killing all surrounding plants. “Ha.” Said Ryuukotsusei, “You may have seemed tough but you were no match for Ryuukotsusei, Greatest Daiyoukai in Japan! Ryuukotsusei turned and began to leave, a sharp pain shot through his entire body, “Damn these injuries,” he said, “I must find somewhere to rest” suddenly he felt fangs close around his chest. “Ryuukotsusei!” shouted Inu no Taisho as he slammed Ryuukotsusei into the rock face on the other side of the canyon. A seal? Though Ryuukotsusei, No … Not… Now … can’t … get… the great dragon closed his eyes and surrendered to the seal of the fang.

My first roleplay in a while... I hope it goes better than some others...

Mewchirio
06-30-2007, 04:45 PM
Name: Ryfar
Species: Latios
Personality: Ryfar is a calm and peaceful Latios, and only fights when absolutely necessary. Ryfar teaches young psychics how to control their power and usually knows best (but always thinks he does!). When he heard Inferno was on the loose, he got really angry (which doesn't happen often) and dcided that for once, violence was the only solution. He is very protective over his students and especially over is little sister
Appearance: He has eyes that glow bright blue when he soncentrates his power. He also wheres a gold sash aroung his stomach (just below his wings) that signifies master.
Companions: Chime the Chingling Attacks:Wrap, Confusion, astonish, Last resort
Chime is always enegetic and happy and go-lucky
Abra the Abra Attacks: Teleport
Abra is sleepy but listens carefully and likes confusing people with long words
Moves: Protect, luster purge, Recover and Zen Headbutt
RP sample:
Haruka-Marketplace-2:00pm

Ryfar stepped out of the side street and into the busy marketplace but kept looking back at something. He was sure someone was following him.
"I know you're their. Come out!" he said to the shadowy side street.
"Why don't you come out. I know you want the stone." Someone whispered to him menacingly...
"What stone?" he said to the shadows. Someone stepped out from the shadows dressed in black. Ryfar ran towards the crowd in the center.

Alex the Charmander
07-01-2007, 02:02 AM
Name: Ryfar
Species: Latios
Personality: Ryfar is a calm and peaceful Latios, and only fights when absolutely necessary. Ryfar teaches young psychics how to control their power and usually knows best (but always thinks he does!). When he heard Inferno was on the loose, he got really angry (which doesn't happen often) and dcided that for once, violence was the only solution.
Appearance: None
Companions: Chime the Chingling Attacks:Wrap, Confusion, astonish, Last resort
Chime is always enegetic and happy and go-lucky
Abra the Abra Attacks: Teleport
Abra is sleepy but listens carefully and likes confusing people with long words
Moves: Protect, luster purge, Recover and Zen Headbutt
RP sample:
Haruka-Marketplace-2:00pm

Ryfar stepped out of the side street and into the busy marketplace but kept looking back at something. He was sure someone was following him.
"I know you're their. Come out!" he said to the shadowy side street.
"Why don't you come out. I know you want the stone." Someone whispered to him menacingly...
"What stone?" he said to the shadows. Someone stepped out from the shadows dressed in black. Ryfar ran towards the crowd in the center.

good, You are Accepted.
your RP sample makes me wonder what's going to happen next.

Saraibre Ryu
07-01-2007, 02:46 AM
Name: Twyla
Species: Latias
Personality: Very much like a young child, some things need explaining to her. Can turn very serious when her loved ones are in danger. Very friendly and playful, almos the least person you'd expect to go into danger. She can somewhat sense the pain of others, sometimes at too great of an ordeal that it hurts. But can always make someone feel better when they're either physically injured or emotionally hurt. When the word went around that Inferno was causing trouble, she decided to help stop this along with her two other friends.
Appearance: Wears a purple bandana around her neck.
Companions: Yuki the Meowth and Sasha the Poochyena
Moves:
Me: Mist Ball, Dragon Pulse, Recover, Ice Beam
Yuki: Shadow Ball, Slash, Night Slash, Nasty Plot
Sasha: Crunch, Take Down, Assurance, Protect
RP sample:
As the day dragged by I sat atop a building ledge, more still that statues them selves since the sun had moved past its highest point in the sky, now fading into a dim midnight blue as the sun set behind the hills forgotten in the distance.

I've been here for hours. I thought to myself, pained from the stiffness going through my body. If this person is to show up, then it better be within the next thirty seconds or I'll-

My thoughts were disrupted by a clanging down a ways in the alley I was looming over. A girl dressed in a black hoodie and common blue jeans was running frantically through the alleyway. Pusuing her was a dark, indistinguishable figure. Even though its prey couldn't determin what it was, I knew exactly.

Soulments. And just about time.

Alex the Charmander
07-01-2007, 06:39 AM
Name: Twyla
Species: Latias
Personality: Very much like a young child, some things need explaining to her. Can turn very serious when her loved ones are in danger. Very friendly and playful, almos the least person you'd expect to go into danger. She can somewhat sense the pain of others, sometimes at too great of an ordeal that it hurts. But can always make someone feel better when they're either physically injured or emotionally hurt. When the word went around that Inferno was causing trouble, she decided to help stop this along with her two other friends.
Appearance: Wears a purple bandana around her neck.
Companions: Yuki the Meowth and Sasha the Poochyena
Moves:
Me: Mist Ball, Dragon Pulse, Recover, Ice Beam
Yuki: Shadow Ball, Slash, Night Slash, Nasty Plot
Sasha: Crunch, Take Down, Assurance, Protect
RP sample:
As the day dragged by I sat atop a building ledge, more still that statues them selves since the sun had moved past its highest point in the sky, now fading into a dim midnight blue as the sun set behind the hills forgotten in the distance.

I've been here for hours. I thought to myself, pained from the stiffness going through my body. If this person is to show up, then it better be within the next thirty seconds or I'll-

My thoughts were disrupted by a clanging down a ways in the alley I was looming over. A girl dressed in a black hoodie and common blue jeans was running frantically through the alleyway. Pusuing her was a dark, indistinguishable figure. Even though its prey couldn't determin what it was, I knew exactly.

Soulments. And just about time.

Good, Accepted

I'd prefer something other than first person in this RP, but it's ok if you really want to, you'll just stand out bit.
By the way, as I should say to Mewchirio to, Legendaries might scare the littler pokemon like Daikaji,(who I know would freak out and start toasting everyone) you might want to consider it.

Saraibre Ryu
07-01-2007, 06:42 AM
Yay! I'm Chiro's little sister!

Fire Away
07-01-2007, 04:03 PM
Name: Lylat
Species: Eevee
Personality: Compassionate, forgiving and perhaps too stoic for her own good, Lylat’s willingness to trust others has led to her own exploitation before. She is near impossible to anger, however she has been known to be fiercely protective of her companions and friends. She is rather intelligent, though she is plagued with self-doubt and will let her own insecurities get the better of her. Her typically pacifistic nature makes her the peacekeeper of her group, settling disputes among her companions. Although it rarely surfaces, she has an occasionally sassy nature, though she only shows it to close friends as she thinks it makes her seem catty and rude.
Appearance: Shiny. Cowlick on left side of head. Likes to keep herself well-groomed.
Companions: Riolu, the Riolu. Riolu is headstrong, overconfident, and reliant on Lylat and Sprout to bring him back down to earth when he lets his ego and quick temper misplace his judgment. His intentions are often good, but when left alone his actions can be misguided and wild. He’s a scrapper, and will jump into fights without much consideration as to whether or not he can actually win.
Sprout, the Budew. Sprout is eager, outspoken, and energetic. She is tiny, and thus unable to keep up with Riolu and Lylat at walking pace, so she will usually be found riding on the Eevee’s back. She’s overly sensitive about her small stature, and will quickly jump into confrontation with anyone who makes a snide comment. She admires and looks up to Lylat.
Moves:
Lylat - Protect, Shadow Ball, Bite, Quick Attack
Riolu - Focus Blast, Shadow Claw, Double Team, Bullet Punch
Sprout - Leech Seed, Energy Ball, Toxic, Facade
RP sample: (I know this is nothing special, but I couldn’t think of anything especially fascinating. Sorry.)

“Can we go?” sighed Sprout, leaning on Lylat’s side as she watched Riolu pound his fist into the same rock he’d been beating for what seemed like ages. Indeed, Riolu’s latest ambition was to crush a rock with the same powerful strikes he had seen a Geodude use days earlier. Lylat cracked one eye open, observing as the young pokemon continued pounding the adamant stone, in part admiring Riolu’s determination, but also growing increasingly impatient with his tenacity.

“It is getting late, Riolu. I don’t know who or what shows up in this forest at night, and I’m not eager to find out.”

Riolu was visibly perturbed if the expression on his face was any indication. Lylat frowned as he failed to reply and got up, promptly robbing Sprout of her support and causing her to fall onto her back. Knowing of her problems with getting off her back, Lylat nudged her up with her paw. Sensing the cue, she began climbing up the bigger pokemon’s leg, ready to take her usual position riding horse/cat/dog/thing-back.

“Well, then. Sprout and I need to get home. You stay out here as long as you want, but I’m warning you. I heard there’s a Skuntank roaming around here waiting for someone to tick it off. And goodness knows how well that went for you last time.”

“I thought we weren’t gonna talk about that anymore!” Having now completely stopped his assault on the stone, he stomped an angry foot into the ground as Lylat and Sprout left. “Fine,” he muttered in a defeated tone, running to catch up. “But we do NOT mention the Skutank incident ANYMORE.”

Mewchirio
07-01-2007, 04:39 PM
OMG, i have a sister *long pause* yay! :-)

Mewchirio

Alex the Charmander
07-05-2007, 02:29 AM
Name: Lylat
Species: Eevee
Personality: Compassionate, forgiving and perhaps too stoic for her own good, Lylat’s willingness to trust others has led to her own exploitation before. She is near impossible to anger, however she has been known to be fiercely protective of her companions and friends. She is rather intelligent, though she is plagued with self-doubt and will let her own insecurities get the better of her. Her typically pacifistic nature makes her the peacekeeper of her group, settling disputes among her companions. Although it rarely surfaces, she has an occasionally sassy nature, though she only shows it to close friends as she thinks it makes her seem catty and rude.
Appearance: Shiny. Cowlick on left side of head. Likes to keep herself well-groomed.
Companions: Riolu, the Riolu. Riolu is headstrong, overconfident, and reliant on Lylat and Sprout to bring him back down to earth when he lets his ego and quick temper misplace his judgment. His intentions are often good, but when left alone his actions can be misguided and wild. He’s a scrapper, and will jump into fights without much consideration as to whether or not he can actually win.
Sprout, the Budew. Sprout is eager, outspoken, and energetic. She is tiny, and thus unable to keep up with Riolu and Lylat at walking pace, so she will usually be found riding on the Eevee’s back. She’s overly sensitive about her small stature, and will quickly jump into confrontation with anyone who makes a snide comment. She admires and looks up to Lylat.
Moves:
Lylat - Protect, Shadow Ball, Bite, Quick Attack
Riolu - Focus Blast, Shadow Claw, Double Team, Bullet Punch
Sprout - Leech Seed, Energy Ball, Toxic, Facade
RP sample: (I know this is nothing special, but I couldn’t think of anything especially fascinating. Sorry.)

“Can we go?” sighed Sprout, leaning on Lylat’s side as she watched Riolu pound his fist into the same rock he’d been beating for what seemed like ages. Indeed, Riolu’s latest ambition was to crush a rock with the same powerful strikes he had seen a Geodude use days earlier. Lylat cracked one eye open, observing as the young pokemon continued pounding the adamant stone, in part admiring Riolu’s determination, but also growing increasingly impatient with his tenacity.

“It is getting late, Riolu. I don’t know who or what shows up in this forest at night, and I’m not eager to find out.”

Riolu was visibly perturbed if the expression on his face was any indication. Lylat frowned as he failed to reply and got up, promptly robbing Sprout of her support and causing her to fall onto her back. Knowing of her problems with getting off her back, Lylat nudged her up with her paw. Sensing the cue, she began climbing up the bigger pokemon’s leg, ready to take her usual position riding horse/cat/dog/thing-back.

“Well, then. Sprout and I need to get home. You stay out here as long as you want, but I’m warning you. I heard there’s a Skuntank roaming around here waiting for someone to tick it off. And goodness knows how well that went for you last time.”

“I thought we weren’t gonna talk about that anymore!” Having now completely stopped his assault on the stone, he stomped an angry foot into the ground as Lylat and Sprout left. “Fine,” he muttered in a defeated tone, running to catch up. “But we do NOT mention the Skutank incident ANYMORE.”

Accepted You did quite good, I like your sign up. one thing I have to say, Riolu can't evolve. I'm sorry, but I already have a Lucario, it might be confusing to have 2. Also, I don't want Legendary pokemon.

Latios and latias are what I call Semi- Legendary. they're more of rare pokemon.

And, when the RP actually starts, all the characters will be gathered at the Indigo Platau(sp) and listenig to Kunren give a speech.

Fire Away
07-05-2007, 02:39 PM
I'm fine with that. Thanks! :)

Mewchirio
07-05-2007, 03:02 PM
How many more members do we need to start???

Mewchirio

Saraibre Ryu
07-05-2007, 05:00 PM
I'd really like it if Yuki and Sasha can evolve please.

Alex the Charmander
07-07-2007, 04:30 AM
I'd really like it if Yuki and Sasha can evolve please.

Yuki and sasha can evolve, I jut don't want fire away's riolu to evolve because lucario is a legendary pokemon.

Yeah, I'm going to start it now. Not that fair if I don't. (Hehe, but I'll leave the first post to one of you)

Oh, and I'm going to feature the first couple of people on the banner, is that alright?

Mewchirio
07-08-2007, 02:27 PM
Yeah, that's fine, but I won't post first though, I just go wrong :(

Mewchirio

Saraibre Ryu
07-08-2007, 02:28 PM
Oh, and I'm going to feature the first couple of people on the banner, is that alright?

I'm thinking of something to post and I don't mind the thing about the banner at all.

woopjohuunq
07-08-2007, 05:28 PM
Name: Psyche
Species: Abra
Personality: Psyche is like any other Abra; always sleeping. He rarely talks much, though he does interact with other pokemon on occasion. He is fairly introverted, keeping to himself most of the time. A quick-minded pokemon, he handles many situations that arise with ease, being a Psychic pokemon that he is. At times, though, he can be quite 'blonde'ish, meaning he can make a few mistakes that would seem completely out o the way. Some think he does it for comical effect; others just question his common sense...
Appearance: He looks like your average Abra.
Moves:
Secret Power
Protect
Rest
Psychic
Companions:
___Name: Mita
___Species: Meditite
___Gender: Female
___Personality: Mita is a trooper, if you ask Psyche. They almost always seem to fight, most of the time over something stupid and pointless. They act like siblings moreso than traveling companions. She is the complete opposite of Psyche; loud, belligerent, and overly energetic. She can be, at times, a sweetheart, but don't count on it... She'll beat your face in without a second's notice if you cross her the wrong way.
___Moves:
Karate Chop
Takedown
Confusion
Leer

RP sample: (I don't have any RP samples from this forum, so I'll post one from another forum I was once a part of...

Cenarius motioned for his toon to follow, his signal a very brief and hardly noticeable one. The others, creeping forward, made barely any sound, their hooves gently stalking the forest foliage underhoof. They all have been stalking the Hunters for some time now, making their way toward the main campground, some thirty longtree lengths from their grazing pastures. Three of their kin and much of their livestock had already died from their deadly arrows and it had to stop, now.

They were now within sight of the campground and Cenarius shook his head, placing a hand on his chest, covering his heart... Holding up a hand, he stopped the rest and signaled for them to turn around. They weren't ready to see this...

The bodies of his dead kin were hung up by their legs, upside down, their bodies mutilated and skinned. Two of them had their upper body hacked off at the midsection and the one that had it still remaining intact was barbed with spears and arrows, protruding out of her as though she were a bloodied pincushion. Cenarius let out a terrified breath, quivering and faltering, and almost collapsed at the sight. Clenching his fists, he surveyed the surrounding land and shook his head in despair. From what he saw now, they had built what resembles a town, in the midst of the forest. Outside, he could count over three dozen men, about four times the people he had brought. They were most likely outnumbered five to one. This will be a hard battle to fight...

Nightfall had come and various campfires could be seen in the distance. They had killed about five scouts now, and hid their bodies in the underbrush, Cenarius using his manipulation over plants to cover the body fully, to avoid discovery. Still, they wre vastly outnumbered and outmatched, since they only brought but so many arrows and weapons... Cenarius and the laid in a circle, their stomachs nested comfortably on the forest ground, their upper halves leaned in and huddled close together. Cenarius had just finished explaining their ods and how this battle will be fought. This will be a hard battle indeed...

As the last of the stragglers went to bed, he motioned to toon A's archers to move forward and ready their bows. They both crept forward and hunched down, drawing an arrow and notching it onto their bowstring. Only the nighttime wind and the sound of bows being drawn could be heard. Pointing at two guards that were nearest them, he put up his hand and signaled for them to shoot. The first one hitone guard straight in the temple, downing him instantly, while the second, though still killing him, hit in the chest. The guard let out a howl of pain and collapsed, writhing in pain and dying shortly thereafter. Cursing silently, he called toons B and D to move forward and unsheathe their swords. Toon A and C he told to wait back and provide cover fire for them as they charged. Men started to come out of their tents and see what had occured when toons B and D converged on the closest ones, hacking at their heads with their deadly scimitars, beheading three instantly. Screams and shouts of terror erupted from those who saw and many retreated back into their tents. Toons C, who itched to be in battle with their comrades, fired arrows continuously, providing the charging centaurs cover fire, arrows flying dangerously close to the humand and the centaurs themselves.

Suddenly, an eruption of crossbow bolts flew in from the left, striking one of toon D's men, downing him almost instantly. He writhed in pain and twitched, bellowing in agony as he breathed his last breaths. Cenarius then shouted for them all to charge and pulled out of the ground his two-sided scimitar. Three more centaurs wee downed as they began their charge, cutting their force down by a fourth. Shouting for the rest of the preliminary force to retreat, he sliced down two hunters with a single spin of his weapon, red blood staining the blade and glimmering malevolently in the camplight. It was now them against the world now...

By the end of the raid, he had lost eleven of his men, the only survivors being from both toons A and C. He buried the bodies of his fallen at the base of an olde tree that was none too far from the campgrounds, praying to the Earthen Goddess to take his bold warriors to the Land of Paradise, Halcrighm, so that they may rejoice in the lives they lived.

The sun was rising and heavenly light started to make its way through the forest. eams of gold shot through the trees, illuminating the blood and dead bodies that littered the ground. Every human that resided within this camp had died last night, cut or shot down by either his own blade or by his toonmates. He pillaged the tents for any supplies and necessities and took down the tortured and skinned centaurs he saw earlier, also burying them with his comrades.

Looking back at his men, he shook his head solemnly and his heart burned with grief. Two of them suffered deep lacerations across their equine bodies and one had a crossbow bolt wound in his right arm. Another had burn marks down his upper body's chest and the last had one arm hacked off. If no treatment were to be administered, they will surely die...

Cenarius then remembered Storme, the young tribe leader he had seen before. Mayhaps they had healers amongst their ranks. He turned toward the warriors and told them what he had known and comforted them, telling them that help will soon be on their way. Turning on his hooves, he galloped away through the forest, toward the direction of her herd. Her grazing grounds were only a few longtree lengths away, if he recalled correctly. He only hoped that she would aide him, in his time of desperation...

Addendum: Also, I apologize that my RP sample doesn't pertain to pokemon at all... I never really roleplayed in pokemon RP's that often... >.>

Alex the Charmander
07-11-2007, 04:12 AM
Name: Psyche
Species: Abra
Personality: Psyche is like any other Abra; always sleeping. He rarely talks much, though he does interact with other pokemon on occasion. He is fairly introverted, keeping to himself most of the time. A quick-minded pokemon, he handles many situations that arise with ease, being a Psychic pokemon that he is. At times, though, he can be quite 'blonde'ish, meaning he can make a few mistakes that would seem completely out o the way. Some think he does it for comical effect; others just question his common sense...
Appearance: He looks like your average Abra.
Moves:
Secret Power
Protect
Rest
Psychic
Companions:
___Name: Mita
___Species: Meditite
___Gender: Female
___Personality: Mita is a trooper, if you ask Psyche. They almost always seem to fight, most of the time over something stupid and pointless. They act like siblings moreso than traveling companions. She is the complete opposite of Psyche; loud, belligerent, and overly energetic. She can be, at times, a sweetheart, but don't count on it... She'll beat your face in without a second's notice if you cross her the wrong way.
___Moves:
Karate Chop
Takedown
Confusion
Leer

RP sample: (I don't have any RP samples from this forum, so I'll post one from another forum I was once a part of...

Cenarius motioned for his toon to follow, his signal a very brief and hardly noticeable one. The others, creeping forward, made barely any sound, their hooves gently stalking the forest foliage underhoof. They all have been stalking the Hunters for some time now, making their way toward the main campground, some thirty longtree lengths from their grazing pastures. Three of their kin and much of their livestock had already died from their deadly arrows and it had to stop, now.

They were now within sight of the campground and Cenarius shook his head, placing a hand on his chest, covering his heart... Holding up a hand, he stopped the rest and signaled for them to turn around. They weren't ready to see this...

The bodies of his dead kin were hung up by their legs, upside down, their bodies mutilated and skinned. Two of them had their upper body hacked off at the midsection and the one that had it still remaining intact was barbed with spears and arrows, protruding out of her as though she were a bloodied pincushion. Cenarius let out a terrified breath, quivering and faltering, and almost collapsed at the sight. Clenching his fists, he surveyed the surrounding land and shook his head in despair. From what he saw now, they had built what resembles a town, in the midst of the forest. Outside, he could count over three dozen men, about four times the people he had brought. They were most likely outnumbered five to one. This will be a hard battle to fight...

Nightfall had come and various campfires could be seen in the distance. They had killed about five scouts now, and hid their bodies in the underbrush, Cenarius using his manipulation over plants to cover the body fully, to avoid discovery. Still, they wre vastly outnumbered and outmatched, since they only brought but so many arrows and weapons... Cenarius and the laid in a circle, their stomachs nested comfortably on the forest ground, their upper halves leaned in and huddled close together. Cenarius had just finished explaining their ods and how this battle will be fought. This will be a hard battle indeed...

As the last of the stragglers went to bed, he motioned to toon A's archers to move forward and ready their bows. They both crept forward and hunched down, drawing an arrow and notching it onto their bowstring. Only the nighttime wind and the sound of bows being drawn could be heard. Pointing at two guards that were nearest them, he put up his hand and signaled for them to shoot. The first one hitone guard straight in the temple, downing him instantly, while the second, though still killing him, hit in the chest. The guard let out a howl of pain and collapsed, writhing in pain and dying shortly thereafter. Cursing silently, he called toons B and D to move forward and unsheathe their swords. Toon A and C he told to wait back and provide cover fire for them as they charged. Men started to come out of their tents and see what had occured when toons B and D converged on the closest ones, hacking at their heads with their deadly scimitars, beheading three instantly. Screams and shouts of terror erupted from those who saw and many retreated back into their tents. Toons C, who itched to be in battle with their comrades, fired arrows continuously, providing the charging centaurs cover fire, arrows flying dangerously close to the humand and the centaurs themselves.

Suddenly, an eruption of crossbow bolts flew in from the left, striking one of toon D's men, downing him almost instantly. He writhed in pain and twitched, bellowing in agony as he breathed his last breaths. Cenarius then shouted for them all to charge and pulled out of the ground his two-sided scimitar. Three more centaurs wee downed as they began their charge, cutting their force down by a fourth. Shouting for the rest of the preliminary force to retreat, he sliced down two hunters with a single spin of his weapon, red blood staining the blade and glimmering malevolently in the camplight. It was now them against the world now...

By the end of the raid, he had lost eleven of his men, the only survivors being from both toons A and C. He buried the bodies of his fallen at the base of an olde tree that was none too far from the campgrounds, praying to the Earthen Goddess to take his bold warriors to the Land of Paradise, Halcrighm, so that they may rejoice in the lives they lived.

The sun was rising and heavenly light started to make its way through the forest. eams of gold shot through the trees, illuminating the blood and dead bodies that littered the ground. Every human that resided within this camp had died last night, cut or shot down by either his own blade or by his toonmates. He pillaged the tents for any supplies and necessities and took down the tortured and skinned centaurs he saw earlier, also burying them with his comrades.

Looking back at his men, he shook his head solemnly and his heart burned with grief. Two of them suffered deep lacerations across their equine bodies and one had a crossbow bolt wound in his right arm. Another had burn marks down his upper body's chest and the last had one arm hacked off. If no treatment were to be administered, they will surely die...

Cenarius then remembered Storme, the young tribe leader he had seen before. Mayhaps they had healers amongst their ranks. He turned toward the warriors and told them what he had known and comforted them, telling them that help will soon be on their way. Turning on his hooves, he galloped away through the forest, toward the direction of her herd. Her grazing grounds were only a few longtree lengths away, if he recalled correctly. He only hoped that she would aide him, in his time of desperation...

Addendum: Also, I apologize that my RP sample doesn't pertain to pokemon at all... I never really roleplayed in pokemon RP's that often... >.>

Accepted. good job, wow, Long RP sample.

Ecco
07-15-2007, 03:12 AM
Name: Dysis
Species: Meganium
Personality: Dysis only just evolved, and she has retained the childlike innocence she had as a Chikorita and Bayleef. She is quick to make friends, as she is kind and friendly to all she meets, as long as they don't give her a reason to behave otherwise. She is also perhaps a little too trusting, and that sometimes gets her into trouble. She is very loyal to those she cares about, so if you are a close friend to her, she will always be there for you, even when things look bad. Despite her friendly personality, she's not afraid to stand up for herself, and if someone is being aggressive toward her, or her friends, she will fight to defend herself and her friends.
Appearance: She has a deep pink bow tied to her antennae, it matches the color of the flower petals that ring her neck.
Companions: None at the moment.
Moves: Energy Ball, Iron Tail, Earthquake, Synthesis.
RP sample: This warm sunny day would find young Dysis walking down a familiar path through the forest she calls home. She soon came upon a clearing with a stream running through it, and decided to have a drink, and she trotted off into the clearing and kneeled down to take a drink from the stream. Once her thirst was satiated, she then decided to rest for a while, so she stood up and walked over to a nice soft patch of grass in the sun and laid down on her belly, soon drifting off to sleep. Not long after this, a group of poochyena and a small flock of swellow entered the clearing and began playing amongst themselves, fairly noisily. Dysis was soon awakened by all the commotion, and though she was a little annoyed, she decided to leave the playful groups be, and left the clearing, heading back the way she came.

Alex the Charmander
07-18-2007, 04:37 AM
Name: Dysis
Species: Meganium
Personality: Dysis only just evolved, and she has retained the childlike innocence she had as a Chikorita and Bayleef. She is quick to make friends, as she is kind and friendly to all she meets, as long as they don't give her a reason to behave otherwise. She is also perhaps a little too trusting, and that sometimes gets her into trouble. She is very loyal to those she cares about, so if you are a close friend to her, she will always be there for you, even when things look bad. Despite her friendly personality, she's not afraid to stand up for herself, and if someone is being aggressive toward her, or her friends, she will fight to defend herself and her friends.
Appearance: She has a deep pink bow tied to her antennae, it matches the color of the flower petals that ring her neck.
Moves: Energy Ball, Iron Tail, Earthquake, Synthesis.
RP sample: Dysis walks down a path through the forest, taking her time, enjoying the warm, sunny weather. She notices a stream in a clearing and decides she could use a drink, so she strolls into the clearing and up to the stream. When she reaches it she kneels down on her front legs and drinks till she has satiated her thirst. She then decides to have a quick nap, and walks over to a nice soft patch of grass in direct sunlight, lays down on her belly, and begins to rest.

a couple of things...

1. Your RP sample should be longer. at least 4-5 lines. it's just so the RP keeps going.
2. In the RP we will be using Past- tense. as in "ED" instead of "ES" (reached instead of reaches)
3. you must include all of the categories, whether you use them or not, I'd like to see the names at least.

oh, and Pending

EDIT: good, I see you edited. it's Accepted, but you have to promise to work hard in the actual RP