PDA

View Full Version : Times of Unease- The Discusstion (XD)

Dog of Hellsing
06-30-2007, 08:19 PM
Okay, this is where we talk about the RP. Please put all OOC concerns and stuff here too, instead of in the RP.

Daedalus
07-01-2007, 11:57 AM
Er... we have to make up our own story there, too? No main GM or anything?

Darth Murkrow
07-01-2007, 06:43 PM
I somehow managed to introduce a story. Not so much a story, maybe, as a reason to get together. Not something I aim to do, most of the time, but it just sort of happens with me. :oops: I'm sorry if this is not what you were after, T.T.

Dog of Hellsing
07-02-2007, 02:06 PM
No no, DM, it's fine ^^. I can use this to tie into the main story ^^.

Dae, there is a main story and everything, but right now I'm leaving the RP open-ended so everyone can set up their chars and stuff. I'll be introducing the main plot in a while. Until then, you're welcome to introduce your own stuff, if you wanna.

Daedalus
07-02-2007, 04:33 PM
...'Dae'? I'm not a fly... But okay, whatever. Only I really suck at doing this... oh well.

Crazed One
07-06-2007, 01:25 PM
I will be gone starting Tomarrow and I will be back in ten days.

Does anyone want to bunny my character, if so, this is what he was planning to do. (You may very if preffered.

1. Travel to Ice City (Forget name:oops:) and rest.

2. Continue journy onto the Victory Road.

3. Get settled for the meeting.

4. Have the meeting with everyone.

5. ?????

That was my plan but you can do whatever you want. Remember, anyone may bunny him.

Daedalus
07-18-2007, 05:30 PM
Er... is the game dead already?

Dog of Hellsing
07-19-2007, 05:34 PM
;_; I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while guys, but since I started my job last week I've had even less time than usual to jump on and post and stuff. I'll prolly make a post later today, since I get Thursday off. And Sunday lol.