PDA

View Full Version : Digimon Heroes: THE RP

Megiddo Flame
07-01-2007, 01:14 AM
Note: your Digimon (which I made up) (and Spirit Digi-eggs, and D-Oracle Colors, will be chosen for you by me). I will be the gogglehead, and we need 4 more boys, and 1 girl. I will be the NPCs, including evil Digimon, Season 4 Digidestined (who are 3 years older since Lucemon's defeat), International Digidestined (who will be first appearing somewhat late in the RP), Bokomon and Neemon, etc.

Plot

The evil Yugimon, who was created by the remaining data of the 7 Demon Digimon, is plotting to take over the Digital World AND the Real World. He is so evil and strong, the 3 Angel Digimon were deleted by him. Luckily, the 3 Titan Digimon, representing Sea, Ground, and Air, replaced them. It has been 3 years since Lucemon, the last remaining Demon Digimon, was defeated. Yugimon has a lot of cronies, both humans and Digimon, and 6 new Digidestined, and their Digimon (who are Rookie in the Real World, and Ultimate in the Digital World), must help the Legendary Warriors, find the Spirit Digi-Eggs, and defeat Yugimon and save both worlds before the apocalypse.

Name: Riku Hiromoto
Physical Description: Like your rival in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, only with dark brown hair, green eyes, and wears all green and brown, and has black and red goggles.
Personality: May have a hot temper, can NEVER sit still, but is a great guy, and hates evil.
History: He lived a pretty average life in Tokyo before he knew about the Digital World, except he usually dislikes talking about his past. His parents died 8 years ago and now he lives with his Grandparents (his mom's father and his dad's mother, who recently got married to each other).

Arcane
07-07-2007, 05:43 PM
I'll go with water digimon

Light Blue eyes
Wears clothes with waves on them
Silver hair