PDA

View Full Version : Tantei Gakuen Q

Jet
11-29-2004, 01:48 AM
well, does anyone watch this? others might know it as Detective School Q. IMO, this is WAY better than Detective Conan... more realistic, and really makes you think. also has WAY better music too... one even sounds like something from DDR

The Elite Ygseto
11-29-2004, 02:18 AM
Hummm... Never heard of it. Is it on DVD or does it come on TV?

Jet
11-29-2004, 02:34 AM
well, yeah in TV... animax... but I think there's also a DVD out already...

well, here's a pic of them...

http://www.11china.com/images/imgs-120/C1008.JPG

http://store1.yimg.com/I/gamesfantasy_1820_5707753

it's really cool =P some funny stupid moments too, and at the end of every episode, there's a blooper palced in about that episode =P

Tamer Marco
11-29-2004, 03:07 AM
heh, sounds cool. And if it's better than Detective Conan it has to be cool. But, my favorite anime switched to Yu Yu Hakusho, because I couldn't watch DC on school nights. :(

Jet
11-29-2004, 11:54 AM
it is =D

basically, the famous Detective Dan Morihiko has put up a detective school: Dan Detective School, or DDS for short. the whole country has respect for this school because they have solved numerous cases. the classes are arranged alphabetically, class A, B etc. now, the reason why the title is called that way, cause the group is in class Q... y is that? watch and find out why XD

here are some characters:

Kyu (yeah, they don't reveal his last name o_O) - "sort of" the undeclared leader of the group. Very keen and logical in getting clues, and makes wild, yet almost always correct assumptions.

Megumi Minami - only female in the group. She has a photographic memory. In one episode, someone will say that her ability is both a blessing and a curse.

Kazuma Narusawa - child computer genius extraordinair. acts as if he wasn't a kid, but more of a teen.

Kintarou Tooyama - the brawns, but has some brains as well guy of the group. Also has an unbelievably good sense of smell... somewhat a tarzan-like instinct.

Ryu Amakusa - the mysterious, cool guy type. also very keen and observant of his surroundings, and makes wise assumptions very quick.

well, whaddya waiting for, watch it now! XD