PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: The Three Pixies(Revived)(RP)

Realityxxx
07-01-2007, 11:19 AM
http://i7.tinypic.com/6h6bjwg.png
Ten Years Ago, Three Pixies By The Names Of Uxie, Mespirit And Azelf Lived Safly At The Bottom Of A Lake Called Lake Seoplu. However, Their Peace Did Not Last For Long. A Group Of People Called The "Legend Hunters" Had Heard The Roumor About The Pixies And were sent by Giovanni to capture them at the bottom of Lake Seoplu. The "Legend Hunters" Managed To Catch The Innocent Pixies. But, Things Did Not Go As Planned. The Pixies Being Away From Each Other Is More Terrorfying Than Watching Someone Die In A Horror Movie. The Pixies Escaped, But Brang A War With It. The Pixies Destroyed Buildings, Labs And Anything Else That Was Made Of Bricks. However, A Pokemon Named Arecus Managed To Stop Them. After The War Was Over, Arecus Mystiriously Disappeared. No One Saw Where The Pokemon Went, But Some People Have Currently Claimed The Saw The Legendary Pokemon Up Near A Temple Called The Temple Of Orgin. But There Are Still The "Legend Hunters" To Get rid of. They Have Heard About Arecus And Have Been Seen Near The Temple Of Orgin. As A Trainer, Breeder, Gym Leader Or A Elete 4 Member, You Will Have The Same Job- To Help The Pixies And stop another war.
*~*~*~*~*~*~
Rules:
No Flaming/Bashing!
No Swearing!
Follow All Local Rules!
*~*~*~*~*~*~
People who are playing:
-KittenGirl2000
-Huncrew
-Espeonlover
-Mewcherio
-Grovile1221
-Jayrod123
-Magic_Kid930
-Mightydes
-TaNgLeNoTe
-Layrengirl
-Cayenne
-Sockyo
-Mr M
-Politoed123
-
-
*~*~*~*~*~*~
Yea, i was the origninal creator.
*~*~*~*~*~*~
Let The Rp Begin!

Realityxxx
07-01-2007, 11:29 AM
Izzy happily walked around the fair, her brown hair shining in the sunlight. She was near the beach. As she sit down under her umbrella and on her towel, Saru, her shiny Poliwag, had popped out of it's pokeball and sat on Izzy's lap.

"Wag! Wag! Poliwag!" Poliwag said happily.

"Saru! Your so cute and funny!" Izzy laughed happily. It was a warm day.

-Pichu Boy-
07-01-2007, 12:26 PM
(I've put my pokemon translation's in '[]')

"Guys, stop it!" Jake ran in between Manectric and Magnezone. "Come on, why are you fighting?" he asked. Manectric growled and got ready to pounce. "Oh no you don't..." Jake said. He held up a red-and-white Pokeball and shouted "Manectric, return!" Manectric pounced but a red light emitting from the ball covered it, and soon it was gone. Jake did the same with Magnezone, just a different ball. "Hopefully this will stop you..." Jake sighed.

He was at the Gym Fair. Peopel were buzzing all around him, and it was a young girl poking Magnezone and then blaming Manectric that had started the two fighting. The only Pokemon he could trust to stay in one place were... Jake looked around. 'Oh man, where are Pippy and Pippo?' he thought.

Elsewhere two Pichu were taking it in turns to zap a piece of Candy Floss. One of them, an orange colour instead of the usual yellow, zapped it a little too hard and burnt part of it. The other one, which was the usual yellow, zapped it too soft that nothing happened.

"Pi pi? [What is it?]" the shiny asked the other one.

"Pichu chu! [I don't know]" the yellow replied.

"Pippy, Pippo!" Jake called to the two Pichu.

"Pichu! [Jake!]" they called back. The two Pichu ran into the Gym LEader's arms.

"Oh, I was so worried! Don't ever run off again!" Jake told them.

"Pi Pichu! [We won't]" they replied.

"Good!" Jake said. Then he noticed a girl with a Poliwag on her lap. The Poliwag was a lighter blue than usual. "Wow! It's a shiny Poliwag!" Jake walked over to the girl. "Hey, is that your Poliwag?" he asked.

Realityxxx
07-01-2007, 12:52 PM
"Huh? Yeah, It is!" Izzy replied to the boy.

-Pichu Boy-
07-01-2007, 12:55 PM
"Cool, I was just wondering, since I've never seen another person with a Shiny Pokemon before!" Jake said. His shiny Pichu, Pippo, went over to the Poliwag.

"Pichu pi pi chu pi! [You're shiny, like me!]" he said.

Realityxxx
07-01-2007, 12:56 PM
"Wag, Wag! Poliwag![Yeah!]" Poliwag said happily.

-Pichu Boy-
07-01-2007, 12:58 PM
Mark looked at Pippo and the Poliwag chatting away.

"I think they liek each other!" Jake said, grinning. He sat down next to the girl. "So, what's your name? I'm Jake Zapp, the Electric Gym Leader.

Realityxxx
07-01-2007, 01:02 PM
"I'm Izzy, the Dew Badge holder." Izzy said, Showing Jake the badge that looked like a raincloud with rain falling out of it.
"Wag![Lets play!]" Poliwag said as the two pokemon played around the umbrella.

Mewchirio
07-01-2007, 04:32 PM
Ryfar was was walking down the street with Yin and Yang walking next to him. His elite four badge was glittering in the sunlight. s he walked, Yang sensed 2 more strong trainers. He watched them with intent eyes. Ryfar sensed Yangs intentions and followed her eyes to two trainers with a Pichu and a Poliwag playing as well. He walked up to them.

Mewchirio

HorrorScope
07-02-2007, 07:11 AM
Robin came walking down the street and approached some other trainers, Beside him was his Flareon called Blaze and his Umbreon which was called Shadow, He checked he still had his Terror Badge with him and it was safe, He came up to them and then said, "Hey Everyone, Im Robin Velosio, A Gym Leader and Holder of the Terror Badge, Who are you guys then?"

Realityxxx
07-03-2007, 10:26 AM
Pichu and Poliwag sensed the two trainers. Afraid, they ran to their masters at the umbrella.
"I'm Izzy, Dew badge holder." Izzy said, showwing the same badge as showed to jake.

sockyo
07-03-2007, 10:48 AM
Mishel looked at the sky with her green eyes. Her black hair blowed by the wind. Her Honchkrow landed on her shoulder. They got inside the gym fair. They looked at a group of trainers. "Hello." She said. "Honcho! [Hiya!]"

Realityxxx
07-03-2007, 10:56 AM
"Hi." Izzy said to the trainer. "Hey trainer, do not mess with gym leaders!"

sockyo
07-03-2007, 10:59 AM
Honchkrow started to laugh. "Don't mess with Elite Four!" Mishel said. "Specialy with the Half Dark-type Pokémon Elite Four member!"

Realityxxx
07-03-2007, 11:11 AM
"Oops...Sorry!" Izzy laughed.

sockyo
07-03-2007, 11:14 AM
"Nice to meet. Mishel Setlight."
"Honchow Ho! [Nice to meet!]" The Honchkrow laughed.

Realityxxx
07-03-2007, 11:19 AM
"Hi, Michel. I'm Izzy,and i hold the Dew badge. Did you know the're making a pokemon contest that all Gym Leaders and Elite fours have to enter? It's today! And the ribbon has the winner's badge/tm effect engraved in the middle!" Izzy said.

sockyo
07-03-2007, 11:23 AM
"It's going to be easy, Izzy." Suddenly a Shiftry jumped behind Izzy. "Where were you Shiftry? It looks like you took a long trip."
"Shift. [Kind of]"

Realityxxx
07-03-2007, 11:29 AM
"Heh heh, Shiftery is actally funny..." Izzy laughed.
EDIT: W00t! 600th post!

sockyo
07-03-2007, 11:34 AM
"He is one of my best Pokemon. In fighting and joking. Well Shiftry, back to your Pokeball!" Mishel looked at the red ray took the Shiftry back to his Pokeball. Honchkrow opened it's wings and flew up.

Mewchirio
07-03-2007, 03:09 PM
Yin and Yang groled at the Shiftry but Ryfar calmed them down.
"Sorry, never been a great fan of dark typed, 'cept Yin here" Ryfar said.
Yin smiled in a n oddly hman way at Ryfar.
"So, whats gonna happen at the contest then?" he asked

Mewchirio

-Pichu Boy-
07-03-2007, 03:12 PM
"Jake Zapp, Shock Badge holder" Jake showed them his badge.

"Did you know the're making a pokemon contest that all Gym Leaders and Elite fours have to enter? It's today! And the ribbon has the winner's badge/tm effect engraved in the middle!" Izzy said.

"Cool!" Jake practically shouted. "Is it like a proper contest for co-ordinators, or a tourney-contest?" he asked.

sockyo
07-03-2007, 03:15 PM
"I don't really know, every year it's something new." Honchkrow looked at Yin and Yang. He landed next to them.
"Honchow Ho! [Nice to meet!]" He tried to be nice to them.
"Honchkrow always was friendly outside of battles." Mishel said.

HorrorScope
07-03-2007, 03:16 PM
Robin then said, "Blaze Return you need some rest after training earlier", He then looked up hearing the conversation about a contest later today, "Wow, That sure sounds like fun should be a blast".

Mewchirio
07-03-2007, 05:24 PM
"Yeah, I know" Ryfar said "It sounds awesome. It's gonna be good fun!"

Mewchirio

sockyo
07-03-2007, 05:28 PM
"A good challenge too!" Mishel said. "I trained my Pokemon like an Elite Four member has to."

grovyle1221
07-03-2007, 08:34 PM
Jenn walked towards the chatting Trainers. "Does anyone know where a Pokemon Center is?" She asked, "My pokemon kind of fainted..."

sockyo
07-03-2007, 08:42 PM
"There." Mishel pointhed to a white building.

Realityxxx
07-04-2007, 12:24 PM
"Yeah. The contest will have 6 rounds. First the plimary, where you show your beauty, second the amusment, where you have to do somthing funny, then the three battle rounds, where you battle, and the last is the ribbon battle round, where you battle it out between the two final challengers." Izzy explained.

sockyo
07-04-2007, 12:41 PM
"Well, it is going to be easier then I thought!" Mishel said. "I already chose Pokemon for each challenge!"

Realityxxx
07-04-2007, 12:45 PM
"I'ts begginning in ten hours."

sockyo
07-04-2007, 12:50 PM
"What?!" Mishel said. "Well maybe I will find someone to fight. Izzy, what do you think?"

Mewchirio
07-04-2007, 02:56 PM
"Yeah, i agree, we need to warm up in a friendly fight! Who wants to battle me?" Ryfar said

Mewchirio

sockyo
07-04-2007, 03:10 PM
"I will." Mishel said and held a Pokeball.

-Pichu Boy-
07-04-2007, 05:03 PM
"I'm gonna have to think about this one carefully..." Jake said. He thought. 'Pippy and Pippo are my funniest pokemon, but I can only choose one. I know! I'll enter Pippy in the amusement and Pippo in the beauty, since it's shiny!' Jake was glad no-one could listen into his head and hear what he was thinking, he was going to keep his strategy fully secret.

HorrorScope
07-04-2007, 05:06 PM
"I already know what Pokemon im using and what moves ill pull, This should be easy..."

Mewchirio
07-04-2007, 06:19 PM
"Sure thing Mishel!" Ryfar said. Yang stepped forward, posed in a battle stance.

Mewchirio

sockyo
07-04-2007, 06:26 PM
"Go Crawdaunt! Use Crabhammer!" Mishel said and her Crawdaunt tried to attack Yang.

grovyle1221
07-04-2007, 07:32 PM
"Thanks!" She said, walking towards the pokemon center.
20 minutes later, she came back, seeing that a battle was about to start. "Can i watch?"

sockyo
07-04-2007, 07:50 PM
"If you want to." Mishel said and looked at Crawdaunt.

Realityxxx
07-05-2007, 10:09 AM
"Good luck!" Izzy said, and winked at Mishel.

Mewchirio
07-05-2007, 03:01 PM
Yang dodged quickly and used a quick attack on crawdaunt

Mewchirio

sockyo
07-05-2007, 03:06 PM
Crawdaunt's powerful armor took the damege, but didn't leave a scratch.
"Crawdaunt use Knock Off!"

Mewchirio
07-05-2007, 04:42 PM
Yang wasn't holding anything so Yang used the distraction to come out with a Yawn. It lulled Crawdaunt into a deep sleep. Yang then hit it repeatedly with a Shadow Ball.

Mewchirio

sockyo
07-05-2007, 05:24 PM
When the Shadow Ball hurted Crawdaunt, he woke up very angry.
"You shouldn't do that." Mishel said. "Crawdaunt, use Crabhammer!"

Mewchirio
07-05-2007, 06:05 PM
Yang odged, but wasn't quick enough and got halk hit by the cran hamer. She skidded off into the other direction but leaped up onto crawdaunt and started hitting it was a shadow ball right in the ye. She looked rather hurt.

Mewchirio

sockyo
07-05-2007, 06:27 PM
Crawdaunt yelled in pain. He took Yang and threw her on the ground.
"Crawdaunt, use Vicegrip!"

Mewchirio
07-05-2007, 06:38 PM
Yang got pulled up by the tail in a vice grip but Yang used wish and yawn again so Crawdaunt let go and fell into a sleep agin...

Mewchirio

sockyo
07-05-2007, 07:27 PM
"Crawdaunt, wake up!" Mishel said, but Crawdaunt didn't listen to her. Suddenly, she saw that his tail moved and Mishel smiled.

Realityxxx
07-06-2007, 01:33 AM
Heh Heh...She's good...Izzy thought.

Mewchirio
07-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Yang got all her health back because of the wish and struck with a Shadow ball again

Mewchirio

sockyo
07-06-2007, 03:23 PM
Crawdaunt took he hit, but he didn't move. Mishel smiled.

Mewchirio
07-06-2007, 03:32 PM
Yang was confused, but then realised what was happening and used Yawn again to really make sure it was asleep and her hunch wasn't right

Mewchirio

sockyo
07-06-2007, 03:36 PM
Crawdaunt opened his eyes. He used Guillotine with Vicegrip.

Mewchirio
07-06-2007, 03:40 PM
Erm.. Yang just used Yawn again! He may have dodged the first time but he can't move beacsue he was pretending to be asleep and he can't even see whats happening!

Mewchirio

sockyo
07-06-2007, 03:43 PM
Crawdaunt didn't move. He just looked at Yang.

Mewchirio
07-06-2007, 03:46 PM
and he can't even see whats happening!

^If he opened his eyes than Yang would have attacked him!

Mewchirio

grovyle1221
07-08-2007, 03:13 PM
Yawn takes a turn to take full effect, but i dont know...

anyways...
"Grovyle, Umbreon, Come out!" She said while throwing the pokeballs.
As they came out of their Pokeballs, they started to watch the battle.

Realityxxx
07-20-2007, 01:53 AM
"Go! Aroura!" Izzy shouted as the Buizel popped out of it's Pokeball. It was a gold color, which made it a shiny.