PDA

View Full Version : Real Fiction

Lord Fedora
07-01-2007, 08:05 PM
Alright, I'm gonna be straight with you all. I didn't close my last RP because I wouldn't have time, it was because I lost interest in the idea. But this is an Oblivion, the idea is finally cooked and ready. Let there be RPing.

The world has just exploded. Exploded with excitement. Finally, after 5 years of promises and hype, a new video game, no, the new video game, Real Fiction, has come out. What's more, due to some of the lovely qualities of the game, it's completely free, and there are billions in stock. This game is incredible, an enormous world, with a thousand different servers, different ways to play, different things to do, everything. And whats more is that everyone plays it because it's the most advanced game there is. A thousand years ahead of our time, it's an entire virtual world in there, with real variables, real characters and an ever changing cast of NPCs, with an ever-changing array of quests. Very little of them is ever scripted, their voices are all synthesized. The world has a full history, from the dawn of time to the games modern day which is real life's fantasy world. The rulers of the land are also always changing, as some may be killed, others dead of old age, the occasional usurper, etc. I bet you're dying to know the plot of the game, aren't you? Well, this is it.

You start out the game molding your character. It can be one of 5 (upgradeable online) different races, and can be molded in any way possible. The way this works is by using a feature the game comes with. It's a new kind of controller called the mind scanner. It's a small circular pad that goes on a surface in front of you. The rim is metal, but the inside is just large enough to fit your hand (multiple sizes available), and is in the form of a gel pad. You rest your hand on the gel pad, and it sinks in gently, and then sends a sort of shock wave through your body that leaves it temporarily paralyzed, until you choose to leave the game of course. All of your bodies signals are still going though, because they are being re-routed into the hand, allowing you to move your character's body at will, i any way you choose. It also allows you to see through the characters eyes. But in the first part, it merely lets you re-form your character in any way you choose. Next your character wakes up in some place, and where that is determines your first quest, the tutorial quest. Once that is completed, you have free roam over the virtual world. You can do anything, buy a horse, go on quests for random people you don't know, anything. There are even a few jobs that you could take, but don't worry, they're interesting and exciting jobs. What's even more is, as your character is doing this stuff, your body is still receiving the exercise that your character is getting, so the running you do has no physical downside in the game, i.e. you won't get tired or sore.

All right, that's what's going on in the game world. Now, here's what the Roleplayers will be doing, and that's also what makes it interesting. You will be average people in the real world who are rising to the top in this MMO called Real Fiction. You will not only play the game, but you must also live your everyday teenage life as well, taking in inspiration for problems you're having in the game from real life, or planning battle strategies and tactics with your friends. Make grudges and enemies, fight monsters and warriors, and please, try to remember the difference between reality and fiction.

-----------------

Races: Note: A few of these stolen from Oblivion, but only one name stolen

Human: This is a duh. Humans in game are the same as they are now, and if you choose the human class, you're abilities will be exactly the same. Same strength, same speed, same skill. On the other hand, the virtual world is more than 50% humans, and they take more kindly to their own species.
+0 in all stats
+2 in People Relations (Human)

Argonian: A race of amphibious lizard people. They stand like humans, walk like humans, talk like humans, but they have lizard-like bodies except that those bodies are bipedal, they have tails, they have scales, usually in red for males and green for females, and they stand somewhat taller than the average humans. Not noted for being able to get along with other species, but they are able to breathe underwater, and are resilient to most poisons, as well as being fast, able-bodied swimmers and excellent magic wielders.
+3 Swimming
+1 Magic
-1 People Relations

Avialan: Bird people. Well, not really bird peole. They look the most like humans out of any of the other species except fro humans themselves, but they have wings (making them looks somewhat like angels except the wings aren't always white), and their heads are much more pointed horizontally. They're wings aren't powerful enough to fly, but they can hover for a short while, and they can glide from high heights. They happen to be very good with arrows, and don't usually have any problems with any other races except for Wilren.
+2 Speed (hovering)
+2 Arrows
-1 People Relations (Wilren)

Wilren: The somewhat savage cat people of the North. Wilren, like all races, are humanoid, except that they have claws instead of hands and feet, are really fast on all fours, and their faces look like a cross between a cat an a human, with cat-like eyes and nose. They excel in swordplay, and pride themselves on being the fastest race around, except for the Avialan, which they hate because it's only their wings that let them be so fast.
+2 Speed (all fours)
+2 Swords
-1 People relations (Avialan)

Shadow: A form of demon that is well known for their sneaking skills, and receive much prejudice from others for it. Whereas in this world a black person would be automatically suspected in a murder case in a bad area, when it comes to a robbery no matter where you are, most of the time the main suspect will be a shadow. Their forms are exactly like humans, except in silhouette form, so it would look almost like a shadow of a man. They are able to blend in with shadows, and their hands are very soft, almost like putty, so they serve as instant lockpicks, so you never run out. Unfortunately, their fighting skills are sub-par.
-2 all weapon stats and Strength
+5 Sneaking

Orcs: Not exactly what you'd call the brightest in the bunch... in fact, you might go so far as to call them the dullest, but their brute strength more than makes up for it. They tend to be large and burly, with green skin and bad breath. The males are mostly bald, but those few who do have hair and for females as well, their hair generally tends to come in red shades.
-5 Intelligence
+5 Strength

Bretons: These little creatures are short little guys, not so good with the physical stuff, but they are incredible when it comes to magic, and they're super intelligent. They tend to look for the most part like humans, except for their unusually bright colored hair and bright eyes.
+5 Intelligence
+5 Magic
-3 everything else

Elves: The most powerful magical force there is. These guys can live for centuries, giving them plenty of time to master their mystical powers. They come in three different types, each of whom study a different form of magic. Elves are usually much taller than humans, about 6 and a half feet on average, and generally have very fair skin. They also look like humans for the most part, excluding their tapered ears.
+3 Magic

Rosewinds: Rosewinds are a race of floral women. Ye, they are all women. Get the exciting thoughts through your heads boys. Done yet? Good. Rosewinds are beautiful women who are incredibly skilled in nature magic and healing. The look very much like human women, with the exception of having green skin, and their heads. Their heads are floral. Excluding the cheeks, mouth, and chin, the entire head is a flower. They also have eyes, but those are hidden within the petals, and can see easily, but are not easily seen. Because of their female only race, they reproduce in two ways. They can cross with a Willow, creating a Rosewillow, or, more likely, they place one hand against the ground and plant a small seed. For thirteen years that seed will grow into a giant flower bud, and, on the thirteenth anniversary of it's planting, will blossom. In the center of that blossom will be a thirteen year old girl, looking completely human. The girl will have all of the knowledge that one would expect a thirteen year old to have, and within a few years, her skin will become green and her flower will grow. (Notice: If you select Rosewind and your Rosewind is thirteen years old (can not be younger), and only if your RW character is a thirteen year old girl, then you are allowed to put Same as your appearance, except you must include a type of flower, which will become the girl's life flower, sort of like how each state has it's own state flower. Because of the nature of this, you are also exempt from history if you make her just being born. However, for both of these you must A. Be Tier Three, B. have a kickass (well written and very interesting) Real World sign-up, and C. I don't have a C, but still, A. and B. both apply)

Willow: Willows, like Rosewinds, are people of plants, except that they are all male. Because they are male, they are incapable of reproducing as Rosewinds do, making them a dying race. They appear similar to humans, except that their skin is brown and they have leaves and branches in the place of hair. Their inevitable extinction is a shame, as aside from their inability to reproduce they were nature's greatest accomplishment. Able to live for thousands of years on end, strong, fast, skilled in all forms of close range weaponry, skilled at magic, and more in tune with nature then any other creature in the world. They are nature's elite warriors, but they are slowly dying off, one after another. (Note: Willows are not playable species. They are noted here because they are sentient creatures who can not be counted under random enemies as those are, for the most part, savage beasts.

Sub-species
High Elves: A form of elf whose powers lie in light. They follow the path of good, and use only light magic.
+2 Light Magic
-2 Dark Magic
-2 Nature Magic

Dark Elves: A form of elf whose powers lie in darkness. They have an insatiable lust for power, going so far as to even offer living sacrifices to gain more.
+2 Dark Magic
-2Light Magic
-2 Nature Magic

Wood Elves: A form of elf who is one with nature. Whereas Dark Elves align with evil and High Elves with good, Wood Elves are generally neutral on that, choosing peace over conflict. To that end, they are one with nature, and can use elemental and natural magic quite easily.
+2 Nature Magic
-2 Light Magic
-2 Dark Magic

Griffen: Most of the time Avialans and Wilren hate each other, but sometimes it's the opposite, instead they fall in love. And when a man and a woman love each other very very much... well in this case you get a Griffen. Griffen have the furry bodies of Wilren, but the wings and occasional talon hands of an Avialan, but instead of getting an avian or feline face, they usually have human faces. They have the speed of both of their races, and even a little bit more, but unfortunately because of the racism between the two races Avialans and Wilren both hate them.
+3 Speed
+2 arrows
-2 People Relations (Avialan, Wilren, and Gargoyles)

Gargoyles: The unholy spawn of a bird and a lizard. No, but seriously, Gargoyles are, for the most part, evil. The hybrid children of Argonians and Avialans, Gargoyles are basically Argonians with scaly leathery wings, a bit shorter, with grey skin and scales. While they don't have much weaponry ability, they can handle themselves with spears. However, they are greatly disliked by all due to their savage pillaging ways. They have some ability with alchemy, able to make good poisons, and those poisons almost always adorn their spears instead of in the enemies cups where they belong. Because Avialans are always fighting Wilren for supremacy when it comes to speed, that leaves the two flying races, Gargoyles and Griffen, to fight it out amongst themselves for dominance of the air.
+1 Speed
+2 Spears
+2 Alchemy (poisons)
-2 People relations (-3 Wilren and Griffen)

Rosewillows: The scary stuff of legends. Because Rosewinds are comfortable with their current way of evading extinction and the recent squabbles between them and Willows, few Rosewillows are incredibly rare, but those that do exist are incredibly scary. They are the ultimate seductresses. A Rosewillow can live for thousands of years, retaining their beauty for all of it. From the moment they are born approximately half of them lose their souls, and that half grow to full size, gaining the knowledge that comes with age as they grow, within half an hour. Those who don't live rich fulfilling lives. Those who do travel the world, stopping in every town they come across, seducing some poor unsuspecting young man, and convincing him t take her backto his home. After what follows, she kills him. The other thing is Rosewillows can not be told from Rosewinds, as they look and act exactly the same up until the point of death. Because they are so rare few men will believe in it when they meet one, a fatal mistake always. (Note: Rosewillows, like Willows, are not playable, but are listed here for the same reasons)

-----------------

Guilds (open to updating)

For space reasons, Guilds have been moved to the Discussion Thread

-----------------

Rules:
Rule the First: My word is LAW
Rule the Second: Momentarily I will be creating a discussion thread for people to make suggestions. If you don't like something, tell me there, not here. Anyone is free to post there.
Rule the Third: This is one RP where you're allowed to kill each other without permission, because the characters will just be respawned in their homes.
Rule the Fourth: Codes of conduct, rules of battle, they don't exist in the game. Rob anyone you want, pickpocket from people, break into homes and steal their stuff, do anything and everything you can to get other people's money and protect your own.
Rule the Fifth: When you kill an opponent, just because they are respawned doesn't mean their bodies just disappear. When you kill an enemy, feel free to search their bodies and take what they've got, and remember, if you kill a random person, you may just get a special invitation.
Rule the Sixth: Just because in-game there are no regular rules doesn't mean there aren't any rules. If you are caught committing a crime, a guard will catch you, and give you an option. You can either come to jail, or pay a fine, which will be the same as your current bounty. Pay it off, and you can go free. Don't, and you'll have to do time proportional to your bounty.
Rule the Seventh: Minor Romance is allowed, but please keep it PG, or I will have to hit you with this large wet noodle. *slaps giant noodle on ground like a whip*
Rule the Eighth: HAVE FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! or I will beat you with this large wet noodle. *slaps giant noodle on ground like a whip*

-----------------

Sign-up sheet

Real World
Name: I'm happy with anything but Bob.
Appearance: 5 sentences please, and I will be, in my head, correcting any grammatical mistakes. For example, in my mind, "I have brown hair. It is long. I also have two eyes. They are brown." would become "I have long brown hair and two brown eyes". So you see, four sentences become one. Don't try to con your way into this.
Personality: Same as above
History: 2 five sentence paragraphs please, I would like to remind you of what I said in Appearance.

Real Fiction
RF Username: Not necessarily your PE2K Username. Have fun with it. This is just used to log in though, or to make sure your server is the same as a friends, or visit a friend's server.
RF Name: Not necessarily your real world name.
RF Age: Please keep it close to Real World age.
RF Species: One of the Five above. You join a Guild as you go along.
RF Gender: I'm only going to say this once. You are allowed to pick a different gender than your Real World character, HOWEVER they are to be mature about it. No guys being girls for obvious reasons, because this game is specially censored. You can only change clothes in the menu screen, and you must directly change clothes, i.e. no just taking them off and not putting any others on.
RF Appearance: You are only allowed to say Same if your character is a human, and even then the rest of the entire sign up had better be REALLY good.
RF History: Since your character will have some history, Real Fiction's central processor, home to all of the servers and certified AI, will create an interesting back story for your character, but not too long. one 5 sentence paragraph will do it.

Poring
07-01-2007, 10:12 PM
This looks really interesting! Hmm, I might make a sign-up for this since you cancelled your other RP. I'll probably have the time to do it after I finish my sign-up for Xlugon Pyro's RP...

Wait a minute, is three RPs too much for a beginner? I'm already going to be in Draconic_Espeon's and might be in Xlugon Pyro's...

Lord Fedora
07-01-2007, 11:37 PM
This looks really interesting! Hmm, I might make a sign-up for this since you cancelled your other RP. I'll probably have the time to do it after I finish my sign-up for Xlugon Pyro's RP...

Wait a minute, is three RPs too much for a beginner? I'm already going to be in Draconic_Espeon's and might be in Xlugon Pyro's...
Actually, I find that for a beginner three is the perfect number. Besides, someone has to sign up so I can put in the discussion thread. Not going to put it up until I have some people in it.

Xlugon Pyro
07-02-2007, 12:38 AM
Lizard people! Everyone's going to try to kill me if I join, but WTF, I'll do it. Question though. Do the Argonians have hair at all? Or are they basically just bipedal lizards in appearance? To add to that, do the women have breasts? Curiosity only here.

Consider this an Argonian reservation.

Lord Fedora
07-02-2007, 12:42 AM
Lizard people! Everyone's going to try to kill me if I join, but WTF, I'll do it. Question though. Do the Argonians have hair at all? Or are they basically just bipedal lizards in appearance? To add to that, do the women have breasts? Curiosity only here.

Consider this an Argonian reservation.
In order, no they do not, yes they are, yes they do, and welcome aboard. I'll stick it up there. Also, everyone, for future reference, I'll be taking Shadow. Sorry thieves. That just leaves Human, Wilren, and Avialan. Sign up people, please.

patchfur
07-02-2007, 12:58 AM
This sounds like a lot of fun. :biggrin:

Real World
Name: Linzee
Gender: (Go to the potty and find out first. lmao, my teacher said something like that when everyone was nervous for achievement tests one year. Anyyway.) Female.

Appearance: Linzee is of average height, about 5'7". She weighs around 120 pounds, though she loses and gains often. Her hair is shoulder-length, maybe a little longer, and a dark red. Her eyes are, naturally, hazel, but she wants to get colored contacts. She usually wears skorts, shorts, or capris with a T-shirt, Tank top, or a tube top, though in the winter this changes to jeans and a sweater.

Personality: Linzee is a very intelligant girl, though she doesn't think so and has been getting worse grades lately due to stress. She is dramatic, which can be a good and a bad thing, and doesn't really think before acting. She is, however, an incredibly social person at times, even though at others she is anti-social. Her best friends are always very close to her, and she usually tells them everything, though her friends that aren't in that inner circle, she usually doesn't speak to often at all. She has a quick, raging temper, and rarely thinks when she gets angry. At times, she has random moodswings.

History: Linzee grew up with her mother, her mother's mother who she calls Nana, and her mother's father who she calls Papa. When she was five, her only aunt on her mother's side had a baby, and Linzee was shoved from everyone's attention. Linzee got in trouble a lot after that, for the most random and rediculous things. She eventually decided to run away, but didn't get very far because her aunt and nana came after her. She lost the majority of her friends during this time, and was left with only three or four close friends, most of them people who had moved and she never saw nor talked to except for on the internet. Her very best friend, however, stayed with her through it all.

Linzee's father lived in a town about 30 or 40 miles away from where she lived, and in the begining she went back and forth on weekends. This stopped, because she hated her father. The reason? She doesn't even really know, except he's annoying, and stupid, taking dangerous risks for no reason. Linzee is incredibly afraid to die, probably brimming from her father's own fear of death, and all those risks. She found comfort in video games, especially Role-Plays, and various sites on the internet, where she found people who cared. She excitedly waited for RF to come out, and was overjoyed when it did. Finally, a way to make a completely new life for herself, even if only fictionaly.

Real Fiction
RF Username: Patchfur3
RF Name: Mea
RF Age: 14
RF Species: Wilren
RF Gender: Female

RF Appearance: Mea is about 5'6'' tall when she stands on two legs, though she prefers standing on all four. Her hair is black, and shaggy like a long-haired cat's, though neat-looking. It has dark purple streaks through it, which are barely noticable at times. Her eyes, which are extremely cat-like, are an orange-y color, contrasting greatly with her hair, though it's not exactly a bad contrast. Her nose is flat against her face, and looks like a cats. It is dark black, and looks odd against her pale colored skin which covers all of her body except for the furry parts. She is striking, especially when you first meet her.

RF History: Mea was born in a small village, which was extremely quiet for a while. However, one day the guard in a jewelery shop was murdered, and a necklace stolen. Mea was blamed for it, though whether she did it or not only she knows, and she left the village to make a better life for herself, through any means.

Whew. Hope that's good enough. Also, they don't have fur all over, do they? I didn't think so, from the description, but I just wanted to be sure. I can modify the description if they're completely covered in fur.

Xlugon Pyro
07-02-2007, 01:07 AM
My sign-up is here! Though it's being worked on. I'm assuming now that the real world time takes place several years in to the future with advanced technology and that the game is based in a medieval fantasy period. I'm also hoping your comment in the gender part doesn't mean I have to play a character my RL gender.

Real World
Name: Yue Kyuei
Appearance: This girl is one attractive teen. Ahe stands at about 5' 7" and weighs 125 pounds. Her hair is an auburn color that reaches down a few inches below her shoulders. It is also wavey, making it have a very mystical, yet beautiful appearance. Sometimes she'll use blue or green ribbons to tie up her hair to either make herself appear more attractive. Usually she ties her hair to make ponytails. Her eyes go well with her hair, as they are a blue color. She has a few freckles dotting her lightly tanned face, but they somehow magnify the girl's attractive appearance. Her attractiveness would not be complete with her rather slim body and a slight muscular build due to her athletic, healthy body. Females don't get too muscular unless they become body builders, afterall. Finally, the last two attractive physical qualities of Yue is her rounded, somewhat large booty, and her large breasts, which are quite a bit above average size.
Personality: She is usually carefree and joyous. Yue is very independant when it comes to her ideals and morals. The girl is very kind and helpful, and is quite outgoing, so much to the point that it seems she's very obnoxious and goofy. Despite this, she's a very good problem solver and always has very wise, helpful advice to give to anyone with any problems. Just about everyone loves her, and the few that don't usually are envious. She does get angry occassionally, and will strike back viciously if you get on her back side. She's a very mature, organized individual, and although she's a great leader, often times she prefers to do things herself. She's also probably one of the most intelligent people you'll ever meet in your lifetime.
History: 2 five sentence paragraphs please, I would like to remind you of what I said in Appearance.

Real Fiction
RF Username: Xlugon Pyro
RF Name: Kor Ye'Gronn
RF Age: 18
RF Species: Argonian Bounty Hunter
RF Gender: Male
RF Appearance: Kor is an intimidating fellow in appearance. This argonian stand at around 7' 4" and weighs 208, most of it being muscle. He has a longer than average snout filled with rows of sharp teeth. Sometimes, teeth can be seen without him smiling or opening his mouth. Kor's scaley skin is similiar in appearance to a crocodile with a muddy brown color, which sometimes almost appears golden. His eyes are an emerald green color, yet still retain their sinister look. Along his back and down his long tail are small rows of spikes. Three to be exact, extending from his neck down his back to meet at the tip of his tail. Though his head seems to be somewhat crocodile-like, he still resembles more of a lizard. Pointing backwards are the spikes on Kor's eyebrows. The final row of spikes goes down the middle and ends at his snout.
His body is covered in tribal tatoos that enhance his magical elemental abilities. Though much of the tatoos circle his eyes, they make him more intimidating and masculine, not feminine. Around his eyes it is black for a dark appearance. A lightning bolt like pattern stretches across the side of his face in blue and orange colors. On his scalp is whgat appears to be two symmetrical lightning bolts that are mostly orange but have some blue and black to make it stand out. Flowing patterns resembling water are imprinted on his arms in black and blue. On his legs are brown and green needle like structures esembling plants and the rocky earth. Finally, along his tail is red and black squigles with a few pointy shapes sticking out, resembling fire.
RF History: Kor lived a simple, warrior lifestyle. His village was primtive and often proped up on to trees or large wood sticks due to its swampy location. From a young age, his mother died from a swamp poison so Kor had to raise himself, which was very hard. His father was out at war on the front lines, so Kor rarely saw his father. After learning to survive off of the wilds for years, he decided to travel and make a name for himself. He left his village and traveled west towards the argonian capital, Citakhan, a canal based city spanning an entire tropical valley along a huge central lake larger than even the great lakes. From there, he has begun training as a bounty hunter.
RF Minion:

This stuff'll take awhile, so expect to see me work it up more later.

Poring
07-02-2007, 01:28 AM
Hmm... If I reserve a spot, and 3 more people sign up, will I not be able to sign up anymore? I probably won't have time to make my sign-up, and if possible, I would like to reserve a spot as an Avialan...

Lord Fedora
07-02-2007, 01:41 AM
Patches: ACCEPTED. Even though the RF History wasn't quite there, it was still good enough, and I know you're pretty good.

X: Okay, you're reserved. And no, I did not mean you have to play your actual gender, I meant your character can't pick opposite gender for those obvious reasons. Go crazy.

Poring: I've actually decided that once enough people sign up, I'm just going to open it to the public, but I'm going to keep it the way it is now for now, i.e. I'll start it once I have one for every race. Until then, only one for each race. Also, I'm not going to allow everyone to just pick one race. If too many people sgn up fo a singlerace, I'm closing the door to that one.

Save Trees
07-02-2007, 04:24 AM
(Do Avalans have talons? That would be a neat feature, if not, thats fine too.) Also,can I reserve a Avialan?This is my sign-up so far,:

Real World
Name: Ito Zale
Appearance: Ito has jetblack hair that is styled cover one of his chestnut brown eyes. He is always smiling, no matter what,and has a flawless face. He wears a black vest,over a brown button-up,long sleeve,shirt;and a brown tie with a gold clip on it. He wears brown slacks,and black dress shoes. He carries with him at all times a book, titled, "Emotion and Law." He has a silver pocket watch, the chain hangs out of his pocket to give him a defined look.

Personality: Ito is a very deceiseve person. Everyone thinks he is nice and great, but he is really a criminal. He is actually a prosecuter, and sets up people to take the fall for his crimes. Thats his inside personality,outside, is better. Ito, on the outide,is very chivalrous,and compassionate. He honars the law,and is very bright.

Real Fiction
RF Username: Not necessarily your PE2K Username. Have fun with it. This is just used to log in though, or to make sure your server is the same as a friends, or visit a friend's server.
RF Name: Not necessarily your real world name.
RF Age: 15
RF Species: One of the Five above. You join a Guild as you go along.
RF Gender: I'm only going to say this once. You are allowed to pick a different gender than your Real World character, HOWEVER they are to be mature about it. No guys being girls for obvious reasons, because this game is specially censored. You can only change clothes in the menu screen, and you must directly change clothes, i.e. no just taking them off and not putting any others on.
RF Appearance: You are only allowed to say Same if your character is a human, and even then the rest of the entire sign up had better be REALLY good.
RF History: Since your character will have some history, Real Fiction's central processor, home to all of the servers and certified AI, will create an interesting back story for your character, but not too long. one 5 sentence paragraph will do it.

All right, the last way I tried took too long, and because of all the PMing and stuff in the Discussion thread I'm going to have to do... I'm only going to accept five people to begin with, one of each race. If this becomes incredibly good, I'll start taking more people. Once everything is full I will actually put it to a vote between all five starting players. If t is a majority vote, then I will leave the sign

uxie
07-02-2007, 01:57 PM
((Here it is currently. If Avialans have talons, I'll add them later.))

Real World
Name: Nicholas Howre
Appearance: He's about medium height (5'7, if you must know), and possesses a fine set of woodsy green eyes. These eyes form a strange combination along with his hair, which could be described as dirty blond or honey blond. In truth, it is halfway in between, and inspires many comments about how nice he would have looked with blue eyes. He has high cheekbones, and usually has a furrow in his brow because he is staring at his computer screen, solving a problem or playing a video game. He keeps his nails clipped, and doesn't bite them except when he's exceptionally stressed.
Personality: Nick is a computer geek. That's really the only way to put it. He is obsessed with puzzles, challenges, games, and computer programming, which he doesn't know much about but would like to. He's not out of shape, because he exercises regularly, but he only does it because he's forced to and goes right back to his computer afterwards. While he might seem shy and retiring, he's really relatively outgoing- he just expresses it online. His IQ is slightly above average, but not genius by any means- and somewhat means a few points, not twenty. He works hard to keep unnoticed by those who mean him harm- bullies and the like.
History: Since he grew up with two sisters and a brother, the second-youngest of them all, he was forced to find some way to distinguish himself. Not athletics- his brother, Mark, was a football player. His sister, Eliza, was a budding artist, and his other sister Elissa was a gifted musician. So he turned to electronics. Here, he found his muse, and founded his own website at the age of nine- a forum for Zelda gamers, a series he was fond of for the mixture of action and puzzle. Soon after, he took up literature, and read the Lord of the Rings at eleven. That became an obsession, and he started up another forum for fans of the series. That is where his username originates.

While online, he grew to have an immense network of friends and buddies, and more people he IMs with regularly without even knowing. Often, that's how he finishes his homework when there's a problem he doesn't understand- he simply askes his buddies, and they ask their buddies, and eventually there's bound to be a mathematician somewhere, biding the time away online, who knows the answer. That was how he first heard of Real Fiction, months before it came out. From the first promos, he was hooked. He had to have that game. And so it was that on release night, he was third in line at his nearest electronics store to buy the game.

Real Fiction
RF Username: All_that_glitters
RF Name: Kyrre Goldenwing
RF Species: Avialan.
RF Gender: Male.
RF Appearance: He's slightly higher than Nick's real height, at 5'10". Being an Avialan, he has large wings protruding from his back. They are black and brown, much like the wings of certain falcons, but with a single golden stripe running down the outside edge of each one. That's where his name came from. His eyes are black, but with a yellow ring around the outside. His hair is half of shoulder-length (not sure how else to describe that) and sleek black. He usually keeps it back out of his eyes.
RF History: Kyrre grew up in one of the chief Avialan eyries, isolated from the rest of the world. He soon grew curious about the rest of the world, and sought the permission of the elders to leave the eyrie. When they granted it, he set out to see the world. He is especially curious about the human race, and wishes to know as much as possible about them. Currently, he is in the human's chief city, resting from a journey. (Sorry, not very good.)

Poring
07-02-2007, 02:25 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhh... Two Avialans. Eeveeking, should I just change the character's race to something else?

uxie
07-02-2007, 02:27 PM
Oh, dear. Sorry, I didn't mean to take your species...

Wow, that sounded odd.

Poring
07-02-2007, 02:45 PM
It's fine. I just wanted to be an Avialan since it sounded like Pit from Kid Icarus, anyway. <_< I suppose if I have to be another race, I'll just be a Human or a Shadow.

Gaby
07-02-2007, 04:46 PM
ME SHALT NOW JOIN! FWAFWAFWA! -inserevilcacklehere-

Real World

Name: Misaki Abaruke

Appearance: Misaki has dark brown, neck-length hair, which usually covers her hazel eyes. She tends to have a small polka-dotted ribbon on her hair, which is one of her favorite accessories. She's quite short for her age, on;y standing at 4'3", weighing 93 lbs. Her choice of clothes is usually a long sleeved, wheat colored sweater and light brown, baggy pants. Her shoes are a pair of brown high-top Converse with a few hazel lines running along them. Last but not least, she has a locket in the shape of a water drop, inside is a picture of her now-deceased brother.

Personality: Misaki is a very happy-go-lucky girl. It's the apocalypse when she doesn't have a big smile on her face. She's very caring and helpful, meaning that she'll never say no to a favor unless it's something bad. When she gets mad, she tends to say things she never means, yet this seems to pass quickly, and she always asks for forgiveness in the end. She's very shy around boys, meaning that she'll quiver and shake when she's around a boy. She gets extremely saddened when someone calls her Mimi or asks if she has any siblings. The reason of this is explained in the history. Those are the only three reasons have her smile sometimes is gone. If it's gone and not caused by any of these three reasons, it's the apocalypse.

History: Since Misaki was a kid, she was always very attached to her big brother. They were both completely inseparable, pretty much doing everything together: They slept together, they ate togethe, everywhere they went, they went together. Except the bathroom and such of course. She could never let go of her brother... yet her heart was shattered when the worst happened:

Her brother died in a car accident.

After that, her smile completely dissapeared and she became a thief. She ran away from home, never to be seen again. One day, after once again, getting ready to rob a house, she got caught. Yet, somehow, a black cat distracted the cops, giving Misaki enough time to escape. For some reason, she felt like that was actually her brother, and since that day, she's been fascinated with cats. Her smile also returned that day, returning back to her happy-go-lucky self. However, she now lives alone in her aunt's house. She still enjoyes the thief life though, as she sometimes sneak off to steal, yet now, it's just for some harmless fun.

Real Fiction

RF Username: neko_chan

RF Name: Misa-Chan

RF Species: Wilren Thief

RF Appearance: Hope you don't mind I put a pic instead of a description... I'm kinda tired from typing... but if needed, I'll edit this with the description. (http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b356/samcat9/Neko/neko.jpg)

RF History: Misa-Chan was born in a poor family, which is the reason why she became a thief. She wanted to get enough money to get her family a better home. Yet, when they found out, they shunned her, banishing her from their home. To them, it seemed like she didn't care, because she left with a smile as usual. Yet, inside, she was in a lot of pain and sadness. But overtime, she overcame this, still continuing her hobby of being a thief.

Lord Fedora
07-02-2007, 06:04 PM
Okay, for Poring, I've decided I'm just not going to care. Let's make this as big as humanly possible. Go ahead and be Avialan. Now, let's see...

Tanglenote: Denied. I'm certainly not looking for a criminal, and to be quite honest it's just not quite that good.

Uxie: Accepted. Excellent job with that.

Gaby: Accepted. The pic is fine, but there is just one thing, you're free to join or quit any Guild throught the course of the RP/Game, so please dn't put it in your Sign-up form.

Gaby
07-02-2007, 06:06 PM
Oh... meh sorry... but Misaki will always be a thief anyways... but meh... should I edit it?

Negative Zone
07-02-2007, 06:43 PM
Go ahead and reserve my spot as a Argonian, please. I like the RP. <3

SuperBoy
07-02-2007, 07:20 PM
Real World

Name: Joseph Allen

Appearance: Joseph sticks with the same type of clothing almost every single day. He wears black shorts all of the time. He slightly modifies that pattern by adding a different color shirt every day, with the exception of pink or purple. He never wears those colors. His skin complexion is a mix between brown and light skin. His socks are either low cut or ankle socks. He wears only white socks. You'll rarely see him wear black socks. His hair is cut low and goes perfectly with his brown eyes. He wears Reebok type shoes and favors that company the most. He is about five foot six and weighs in at approximately one-hundred forty eight pounds. He does have a scar on his left ankle that can be noticeable from a few feet away.

On special occasions, Joseph changes his whole attire. He'll wear a button-up shirt, usually the Hawaiian kind that matches with his white pants. He still keeps his hair cut low and lined up. He changes his shoes to black Timberland boots. He wears some cologne, not a lot, but enough to smell nice and keep fresh during the occasion.

Personality: Joseph is a freshman in high-school already and is highly educated. His grades show it. Joseph does tend to brag about his knowledge and maturity a lot, but people do get aggravated from it. Joseph needs to learn how to get along with people without showing off. He is trustworthy and capable of accoplishing different sorts of tasks that his friends give him.

One good thing about Joseph is that he can talk to anybody and understand where there trying to flow their mentality. He's an awesoem conversationist and understands people quite well. In fact, people say that Joseph should become a Life Coach. Joseph is a good family member and friend to have.

History: Joseph M. Allen was born January 14th, 1992 in the city of Los Angeles. His family was neither rich nor poor, but definetely middle class. His mother for a medical company and his father worked on the railroads. When Joseph was two, his family was struggling dearly and didn't think about Jospeh much, because of the bills and household needs. At the age of three, Joseph was interested in learning. When he would take would eat alphabet soup, he'd play with the letters in the bowl and spell out words like dog, cat, and bird. At the age of seven, he didn't think for one bit that school was educating him enough. He began too self-educate himself.

At the age of ten, he knew that he wouldn't be able resist going to school. He decided to work as hard as he could to excel at all of the subjects and it turns out that he accomplished the task. Word got around town that Joseph was a pure genius. He was well respected around town. His mother and father were finally getting to know Joseph and talked to him much more.

Once he hit 15 years old, he went and got the hottest and newest game out. He heard that the game had the latest technology. He favored the game company that made the game and it is his fream to become a game designer for the company.

Real Fiction

RF Username: Cold_Boy

RF Name: Shiki Tsuguyo

RF Species: Human

RF Appearance: http://www.nautiljon.com/images/perso/grandes/Bleach/hitsugaya_toushirou.jpg

RF History: Shiki was born a regular human and was destined to train to become a warrior. His father told him that if he can accomplish the task of becoming the strongest warrior, then he'll give him his most trusted sword and a legendary treasure. Shiki has been training ever since. He still lives the normal day life of running errands, doing chores, and staying well educated. He is about to embark on a journey ro become the most strongest warrior out there.

Lord Fedora
07-02-2007, 08:01 PM
Deoxys and ColdBoy reserved, Gaby, doesn't matter, go right ahead.

Xlugon Pyro
07-02-2007, 08:09 PM
Waaaiit.... we still don't have a regular human in the RP and we're already double uping on avialan and wilren, and soon to be argonians.

Lord Fedora
07-02-2007, 08:15 PM
Waaaiit.... we still don't have a regular human in the RP and we're already double uping on avialan and wilren, and soon to be argonians.
All right then, I'm closing up sign ups to Wilren and Avialan to all who have not reserved for the time being. If you really want to be one, wait patiently, but until we get some humans in this I'm not going to allow it.

Gaby
07-02-2007, 08:16 PM
Hey Eeveeking... do you mind if I make a second charry? Yes, Misaki's brother. =3 I'll make him a human too! ><

SuperBoy
07-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Alright. I finished up my sign-up.

Lord Fedora
07-02-2007, 08:23 PM
ColdBoy Accepted, Gaby, why the heck not? Go ahead, I know you can handle it. Maximum number of characters is two, and that's for people I can trust, and those people only.

SuperBoy
07-02-2007, 08:33 PM
Thank you Eeveeking.

Lord Fedora
07-02-2007, 09:06 PM
Thank you Eeveeking.
There's a four word rue ColdBoy. No one likes it, no one wants it, we all wish it was gone, but unfortunately it's there and there's nothing we can do about it.

SuperBoy
07-02-2007, 09:08 PM
Okay. I am sorry Eeveeking. (Ha. That's 5 words...)

Gaby
07-02-2007, 09:09 PM
Real World

Name: Ryoichi Abaruke

Appearance: Gonna use pics this time, I feel lazy =3 (http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa71/anyelaaleyna/anime%20guy/anime31.png)

Personality: Ryoichi is a very nice guy. He'll never give his back to anyone, no matter what. He can sometimes get very quiet though, this usually happening whne he's pensative or slightly depressed. Ryoichi always, and I mean ALWAYS gets mad when someone calls him Ryo, hence Misaki used to call him Ryo-Kun. He usually has a lazy expression on his face, but this doesn't mean he's lazy. It's just a bad habit of him.

History: As mentioned before, Ryoichi is Misaki's older brother. He was always the kindest, most caring kid in the town. Or at least, that was what he seemed. In truth, since Misaki was the more intelligent of the two, she was put under a lot of pressure by his parents. They always told him, "Why can't you be more like Misaki?" or "If Misaki can do so well in classes, why can't you if you're the older sibling?". Because of this, he wanted to run away, to begin a new life, away from his pressuring parents. Yet, he needed a way to make it seem like he was gone for good, so no one would look for him. After a lot of thought, and knowing with Misaki would go through, he decided:

He'd fake his death.

After planning it all, he called two of his friends, which he could trust fully. He knew they wouldn't squeal on him, so he had nothing to worry about. Before doing this, he dyed his hair black, so no one would recognize him. The day after, he waited in the edge of a highway, until he saw the car. When it was close, he jumped in the way, yet he miscalculated: it was the wrong car. Since had no time to think things through, he decided to jump back, yet, he got hit in the arm anyways, causing it to get tons of broken bones. After a lot of wandering through the area, he finally made it to the next city, yet, he fainted not too long after making it. When he woke up, he was in a bed, with a mechanical arm in place of his broken one. He looked around, yet he only found a note in the door. When he got up and walked towards the door, he read it, and his eyes opened wide. It read:

Dear Stranger,
I found you lying on the ground near the city.
Your arm was broken, so I decided to help.
If you need anything, you'll have to get it yourself, I'm not gonna help you out forever, now am I?
Get better soon,
~Neko Thief, Nya!

He could tell of whom the handwriting was. It was Misaki's. By some weird stroke of fate, they were in the same city. Yet, he couldn't face MIsaki after what he had done, so he made his mission to bail her out of any trouble she would get while stealing, yet, without letting her know who he was. At firt, he didn't know what to do, until he met the strangest black cat. It seemed to have a glint in it's eye that meant bad luck. He used this to his advantage, for anytime that Misaki would be chased, the cat would do it's job, usually knocking over something to block their path and allowing Misaki to escape.

Real Fiction

RF Username: twilight_swordsman

RF Name: Ryoruke (Ryo, from his name, and Ruke, from Abaruke.)

RF Age: 16

RF Appearance: Pie? (http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa71/anyelaaleyna/anime%20guy/anime123.jpg)

RF History: Ryoruke was born to a high-classed, elite family of swordsmen. Yet, he would always stray off to be with the lower-classed people. He never liked his fellow high-classed because they were always snooty or show-offy, etc. His parents, however, never approved of him doing this, always scolding him greatly after he came back. He never cared, however, always returning to his friends. One day, his parents had a meeting, and they came to a conclusion: he'd be banished from his family. If he couldn't appreciate the high-class life, then why stay with a high-class family? When he came back to his home, as usual, he expected another scolding, but what he received, was his father telling him to leave as he didn't deserve the high-classed life, then the doors slamming in his face. All he did was smirk and leave happily. Why stay in a place where you're not wanted? So since then, he's been living in the inn, happy with his new life, though he does miss the food...

I'll finish it later, too tired to do it now ><

EDIT: Done at last! And I laughed at the last part of the history... I'm too easily amused >> <<

Lord Fedora
07-02-2007, 09:19 PM
Real World

Name: Ryoichi Abaruke

Appearance: Gonna use pics this time, I feel lazy =3 (http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa71/anyelaaleyna/anime%20guy/anime31.png)

Personality: Ryoichi is a very nice guy. He'll never give his back to anyone, no matter what. He can sometimes get very quiet though, this usually happening whne he's pensative or slightly depressed. Ryoichi always, and I mean ALWAYS gets mad when someone calls him Ryo, hence Misaki used to call him Ryo-Kun. He usually has a lazy expression on his face, but this doesn't mean he's lazy. It's just a bad habit of him.

History:

Real Fiction

RF Username:

RF Name:

RF Age:

RF Species:

RF Gender:

RF Appearance: Pie? (http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa71/anyelaaleyna/anime%20guy/anime123.jpg)

RF History:

I'll finish it later, too tired to do it now ><
Excellent. STUPID FOUR WORD RULE!!!!!

Xlugon Pyro
07-02-2007, 09:23 PM
I hope it's alright Kor has a battle minion, because you never really mentioned any classes or any restrictions on our characters. I'm not going to make Kor overpowered, but he has to be enjoyable to play, y'know? I'll be done with them soon. I just need to type up Yue's history and info about Kor's minion.

Lord Fedora
07-03-2007, 12:47 AM
I hope it's alright Kor has a battle minion, because you never really mentioned any classes or any restrictions on our characters. I'm not going to make Kor overpowered, but he has to be enjoyable to play, y'know? I'll be done with them soon. I just need to type up Yue's history and info about Kor's minion.
Um.... Alright, tell you what. If you fill out an extra RF sign-up for your battle minion, I'll let you have one. I'm being nice here though. Also, for Gaby and Cold Boy, just so you know, the pics of your RF characters, clothes and weapons not included, except, and I'm being incredibly nice here, Gaby I'll let you keep Ryoichi's clothes because that outfit juts looks awesome, but he's got to have a really well written sign-up for it. I'll let everyone know what their starting clothes are going to be via PM, as well as begining inventory. Chances are you won't have a weapon, and you'll have to get one for yourself as you go along. Remember, I'll tell you via PM what you get from fallen enemies, and your inventory can be as secret as you want it to be.

Poring
07-03-2007, 12:52 AM
Oh, so we don't have to include clothing in the appearance part of the RF sign-up?

Gaby
07-03-2007, 10:59 AM
Um.... Alright, tell you what. If you fill out an extra RF sign-up for your battle minion, I'll let you have one. I'm being nice here though. Also, for Gaby and Cold Boy, just so you know, the pics of your RF characters, clothes and weapons not included, except, and I'm being incredibly nice here, Gaby I'll let you keep Ryoichi's clothes because that outfit juts looks awesome, but he's got to have a really well written sign-up for it. I'll let everyone know what their starting clothes are going to be via PM, as well as begining inventory. Chances are you won't have a weapon, and you'll have to get one for yourself as you go along. Remember, I'll tell you via PM what you get from fallen enemies, and your inventory can be as secret as you want it to be.

Oh, if I had known that, I'd have writen the Appearance myself... but meh... thanks anyways =3

Also, I is done at last! X3

Lord Fedora
07-03-2007, 05:08 PM
Oh, if I had known that, I'd have writen the Appearance myself... but meh... thanks anyways =3

Also, I is done at last! X3
Accepted. I like it. Very interesting. Okay, I'm gonna put up the Discussion Thread now.

Negative Zone
07-03-2007, 06:15 PM
Real World
Name: Dusty
Appearance:
Personality:
History:

Real Fiction
RF Username: Deoxys200
RF Name: Deoxys
RF Age: 11
RF Species: Argonian
RF Appearance:
RF History:

I assure you I'll do this later. Trust me. =/

Gaby
07-03-2007, 06:19 PM
Accepted. I like it. Very interesting. Okay, I'm gonna put up the Discussion Thread now.

OMG YAY! THANKCHOO! *goes to tackle and instead tackles a tree* *lands on faxe* *dies*

x_x

I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVEH!

Aaaaanyways.. *awaits the startness with impatientness*

Lord Fedora
07-03-2007, 09:58 PM
OMG YAY! THANKCHOO! *goes to tackle and instead tackles a tree* *lands on faxe* *dies*

x_x

I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVEH!

Aaaaanyways.. *awaits the startness with impatientness*
Two days. After the Fourth of July I'll start it. Oh, and just so y'all know, I added a couple new races and Guilds, most courtesy of Lord Zangoose, the new Co-GM. If you wish to create a new character (except you Gaby, since you already have two) with one of those new races, feel free to do so.

Poring
07-03-2007, 10:02 PM
Wow! New races. I wish you did that earlier; I'm already in the middle in my Avialan sign-up. Well, wings are cool too.

Edit: Oh crap! Two days? I better hurry up on this...

Edit2: I'm not gonna double post, so I shall just put my sign-up right here.

Real World

Name: Locke Ennui (on-WEE, like the word "on" and the "WEE" in "weed")

Appearance: Locke’s height is average for a 12-year old boy; he’s around 4 feet 9 inches. He has light brown hair which is somewhere between long and short, and it sort of looks like this guy’s (http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/8/8b/180px-Light_from_Death_Note.jpg). His eyes are somewhat wide and are very dark brown, almost black. Locke is usually wearing black jeans and a blue T-shirt. He sometimes wears a patterned blue and red bandana in the summer or whenever it’s hot. Most of the time, he uses inexpensive black rubber shoes and white low cut socks.

Personality: Locke never seemed to be able to finish anything long or tedious. Since his parents worked for the video game industry, they wanted him to get into video games, but they didn’t hold his interest for long enough. He usually progressed about half way through a game, and then became bored with it and quit. He gets bored with many other things, too, like school or any other place. Although Locke is intelligent, he hates school, tests, homework, and anything else stressful or boring to him. Until he started playing Real Fiction, most things in life bored him. Other than that, he is polite and calm, and he rarely gets angry; he just gets bored.

History: Locke didn't really care about anything throughout most of his life. His family consisted of him, his dad, his mom, and his sister, Celes. His parents, who worked for the video game industry, didn't have a lot of time to take care of him, because they were both at work most of the time. They tried to get him into video games so he would have something to do while they were gone, but he always ended up quitting in the middle of them. His sister, who was about 6 years older than him, was usually the one who took care of him. Locke didn't like it when she babysat him, but he liked her because she was the only person that cared about him. After his sister left for college, Locke returned to doing nothing.

His parents, desperately searching for something for him to do, looked everywhere for a new game or anything else that looked remotely interesting. Finally, they found out about Real Fiction through someone in the video game company they worked for. They saw that it had very good reviews, and so they bought it and showed it to Locke. When he told them it would be like every other video game he played, his parents told him it would be different. Since he had nothing better to do, he figured it wouldn't hurt to try it out. From the moment the shockwave was sent through his body, he was completely absorbed in the game. He realized it was like an entirely different world in there. There was always new challenges, quests, and so many other things that he could never do in real life. It was never boring in Real Fiction, and he could completely escape from his dull real life. And so, Real Fiction became the first video game Locke was interested in.

Real Fiction

RF Username: Barklight
RF Name: Elanus
RF Species: Avialan

RF Appearance: Elanus is roughly 5 feet and 10 inches tall. His hair has a silver-white color and is very long, similar to this guy's (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1a/Yoko_Kurama.jpg) (without the fox ears, of course). Both of his eyes have a faded-looking grey color, and his stare can appear blank. His fingers are very dextrous and he is very skilled with a bow. His wings are like a black-shouldered kite's (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/33/Blackshoulderedkite.jpg), except, of course, much longer. When his wings are folded out fully, he has a wingspan of about 8 feet. Like a kite, his legs aren't that strong, and he cannot run as fast as a human could. His wings, however, are very strong, and he can hover and high speeds for long periods of time. He wears a white toga, accompanied with a red tunic under it. (Does the clothing not fit the time period of the game...?)

RF History: History: Elanus was raised in a peaceful Avialan village. Their village was dangerously close to a Wilren village, but the Avialans payed no mind to it, for they had been at peace for many years. Some of the wiser ones were cautious to stay as far away from them as possible, and frequently reminded the other villagers that Avialans and Wilrens were enemies for years. They ignored these warnings, but they were lucky enough to not get into trouble for a long time. One day, however, a farmer from their village saw what appeared to be many acres of fertile soil that was unused. At the same time, a Wilren farmer noticed the same land. They both began planting their crops at the same time, and when their paths crossed, they began an argument. Soon after they began quarreling about whose land it was, more of the people from each village came out to see the commotion. This argument slowly evolved into a war over whose land it was. While they killed each other, Elanus fled the village before he was caught up in it as well. He knew that the wiser Avialans would escape as well, and planned to wander around until he found a friendly face. Right now, he is currently traveling towards the Avialan Capital, where he believes he will find someone he knows. (Sorry if its too long. *sweatdrop*)

Finally, I'm done!

Lord Fedora
07-04-2007, 11:54 PM
Wow! New races. I wish you did that earlier; I'm already in the middle in my Avialan sign-up. Well, wings are cool too.

Edit: Oh crap! Two days? I better hurry up on this...

Edit2: I'm not gonna double post, so I shall just put my sign-up right here.

Real World

Name: Locke Ennui (on-WEE, like the word "on" and the "WEE" in "weed")

Appearance: Locke’s height is average for a 12-year old boy; he’s around 4 feet 9 inches. He has light brown hair which is somewhere between long and short, and it sort of looks like this guy’s (http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/8/8b/180px-Light_from_Death_Note.jpg). His eyes are somewhat wide and are very dark brown, almost black. Locke is usually wearing black jeans and a blue T-shirt. He sometimes wears a patterned blue and red bandana in the summer or whenever it’s hot. Most of the time, he uses inexpensive black rubber shoes and white low cut socks and white low cut socks.

Personality: Locke never seemed to be able to finish anything long or tedious. Since his parents worked for the video game industry, they wanted him to get into video games, but they didn’t hold his interest for long enough. He usually progressed about half way through a game, and then became bored with it and quit. He gets bored with many other things, too, like school or any other place. Although Locke is intelligent, he hates school, tests, homework, and anything else stressful or boring to him. Until he started playing Real Fiction, most things in life bored him. Other than that, he is polite and calm, and he rarely gets angry; he just gets bored.

History: 2 five-sentence paragraphs please, I would like to remind you of what I said in Appearance.

Real Fiction

RF Username: Barklight
RF Name: Elanus
RF Species: Avialan

RF Appearance: You are only allowed to say “Same” if your character is a human, and even then the rest of the entire sign up had better be REALLY good.

RF History: Since your character will have some history, Real Fiction's central processor, home to all of the servers and certified AI, will create an interesting back story for your character, but not too long. One 5-sentence paragraph will do it.

Hey! I'm getting something done. I still have a long way to go, though.
Looks good so far. Anyway, in order to make room for the new races I'm about to put in, I'm gonna have to move my sign-up here.

Real World
Name: Cole Reiken
Appearance: Cole is a tall young man, standing at about 5’9”. He has short spiky brown hair and dark brown eyes, usually hidden by a pair of sunglasses which are taken off the moment he gets home. For clothes, he wears a black shirt and black pants, as well as his signature black jacket. He also wears the necessary shoes, also black, as well as a pair of black gloves used to solidify the grip on is controllers. He has a tattoo on his back too, a sword running down the length of it with a snake curled around it.
Personality: Cole may look cool, but inside he’s 97% nerd, 3% geek. The cool outfit is designed to get the cool kids off of his back. In reality, he’s the biggest video game nerd there is. He makes a point of going to the video game store every week just in case they happen to have some advanced copy of a game, despite the fact that it’s just a Gamestop. When not playing video games, you can probably fin him thinking about playing video games, or planning out his next idea for a video game.
History: Cole was never really loved. The only two people he had in the world who even remotely cared where his younger, brother and sister, the twins Nate and Molly. His parents where almost never around, and when Nate and Molly were sent off to boarding school for a while Cole became incredibly lonely. Then, one day when he was Googling something of no particular interest, he stumbled across a forum. It looked interesting, so he joined, and found a bunch of other people online who didn’t really have any friends either. So, he found his community, and through that, quickly learned about the wonder that was a video game. He was thrilled. Games quickly became his life. When the twins came back from boarding school, they also became enveloped in the fun, and 10 year old Cole would often find himself intensely wrapped up in a battle of swords, knives, guns, arrows, fists, name a weapon, any weapon, with his two 7 year old genius siblings who often gave him an incredibly hard time.

Cole actually took some credit for RF. The company who created the game was stumped for ideas on a new game for their new controller, so they held a contest. The most basic part of RF, a sandbox style open ended MMORPG virtual fantasy world and winning idea came from Cole himself. The finer details like the race system, Guilds, and of course the other stuff, that was all the major company’s designers, but the fact that it was his plans that made the game possible inspired Cole to become a video game designer himself. And so, he anxiously awaited three years for the game to come out, and the moment it did, you can bet he was camped out in front of the video game store.

Real Fiction
RF Username: KingNateIII
RF Name: Nate
RF Age: Please keep it close to Real World age.
RF Species: Shadow
RF Appearance: Same as Real World (sorry folks, I should have said that since they’re basically just silhouettes of people you could say same for Shadow as well as human. By that I’m going to take it as the basic form looks the same, it’s just silhouetted).
RF History: Natee had an… interesting past. From a very early age he noticed that he wasn’t the best thief. While the academy in his hometown, a place that was mainly for criminals and crooks, taught specialized thievery, Nate found that he couldn’t get so much as a single assignment right. He could, however, do something else. He had the unique ability to not only form his hand into a lock pick, but into knives as well. So, one night, he snuck into his teacher’s home, changed his hand into a blade, and slit her black throat. He’s been on the run ever since for murdering another. He has recently stopped in the Human Capital, and is hoping for a way to get some money before he starves.

Saraibre Ryu
07-05-2007, 12:13 AM
Having read this whole thread and the discussion thread, this is not closed yet, but the RP starts in a day. I would really, really like to reserve a spot, I'll get my sign up done here as quickly as possible and will be finished hopefully by tonite, if not tomorrow morning if I can get on the computer.

Edit: My sign up

Real World
Name: Amaya Katara
Appearance: Her hair is actually a lavender color and goes over her shoulders, and she stands at 5'6, weighing at 120 pounds. Her left eye is a sky blue color, while the right being an indigo shade. She has a thin body structure, doesn't look very athletic. A small braid made on the right side of her head, held in with a silver ring clamp. She usually looks depressed when she's in deep thought, and usually a slightly somber but calm face at all times, but it will turn serious when angry. She has a mechanical left arm, a consequence from the accident, but it acts like that of a real one. This is attatched at the shoulder joint and looks just like a normal arm under clothing, but in plain daylight, it obviously metal.

Personality: Likes to keep to herself a lot, the shunted outcast from society, the person lurking in the shadowed corner of a room, wondering if anyone will dare come near. Since she’s a true loner, Amaya spends all her time in thought, making her very smart and at sometimes wise even. Being purged from a loving family and caring community, she likes to be on her own at most. Seeming very distant and almost dark hearted, underneath all the rumors and lies she’s actually a kind and strong hearted person with an ever burning will power. Very loyal and stubborn when she’s known better by people and may appear skitsofrantic, only because she’s had no one to talk to but herself almost all the time.

History: Lost her family when she was 13 during a horrid highway accident, she woke out of a coma a year later in the hospital. Taken in by her uncle, she was then brought into an almost unrealistic world of his gaming and computer technology. She never really made any friends in school, nor tried to. Heck she barely attends anyway, but knows she has to at some point. When Real Fiction came out, her uncle went insane with excitement, and urged her to try it as he did with all his electronic toys. Amaya always had top grades in school, even though she attended only half the time. This made many other students jealous and she was further shunted from every social group in school. The only real reason she would even consider going to school would be band class. She can tell what time signature a song is in after listening to it for ten seconds, can pick out what note is being played on a piano and name it. She plays acoustic guitar, clarinet and flute. She practices to try and find a better place in her imagination than what she’s in now. She aboulutely has to have to do something with bother her hands, or she can't concentrate fully. She can sing as well as she plays, but rarely infront of people.

They had to amputate her arm off while she was in a coma, or Amaya wouldn't exist any more in the real world. Amaya's mechanical arm was made and 'installed' by her own guardian himself, and he explains it works by connecting her real nervous system with a mechanical one, giving it just as much movement as her right one. The down side is that its made of metal and wiring, which means she can't be totally submerged in water at all, and she can't be near anything that is very likely to give off electrical shocks. She has learned based on just watching and listening how to fix a great many things, from tv remotes to cell phones to computers.Amaya only fixes things when asked, and doesn't do it on a regular basis.

Real Fiction
RF Username: Infinity.Dragon.
RF Name: Rikku Amaya
RF Age: 17
RF Appearance: Same (Except her fake arm is real in game)
RF History: Ever since she started, being a thief was always of interest to her, though she isn’t your typical thief. She often likes to overly frustrate or put much fear into those of whom she’s trying to steal from, making them give her what she wants so it technically isn’t stealing. Or, if she doesn’t get it that way, she can make it look like someone else. Likes to work by herself, as she hasn’t made any real friends in Real Fiction. She’s often talked about, but isn’t found. Well, that’s what she likes to think. She gets this alter personality sometimes that’s usually playful and upbeat for some reason. Apparently, she doesn’t really take anything very seriously, but isn’t immature about assignments or running from bounty hunters. She finds it somewhat entertaining…Her other name, based on a nickname she gave herself based on her user name is the 'ID Bandit'.

Lord Fedora
07-05-2007, 12:46 AM
HAving read this whole thread and the discussion thread, this is not closed yet, but the RP starts in a day. I would really, really like to reserve a spot, I'll get my sign up done here as quickly as possible and will be finished hopefully by tonite, if not tomorrow morning if I can get on the computer.
No problem. Oh, and Happy Fourth Of July! Random? Yes, but I've been wanting to do that all day and no one has given me a segway yet.

Saraibre Ryu
07-05-2007, 01:03 AM
Ooh. Segway...anyway, Happy 4th of July! (Even though I'm Canadian...) I'm finished! That went faster than I thought.

Draconic_Espeon
07-05-2007, 01:06 AM
Might I play as a Griffen? I saw no others...

I'll be working on a sign-up, probably finish it tomorrow. =3

---

Real World
Name: Anna McCallahan
Appearance: -
Personality: -
History: -

Real Fiction
RF Username: Phantom-SunsSong
RF Name: Niali
RF Species: Griffen
RF Appearance: -
RF History: -

LordZangoose
07-05-2007, 03:04 AM
Yayz it D_E!

And Nate nominated me co-GM. I'm not sure if I have the authority to accept you, but I unofficially accept you anyway Saraibre.

Lord Fedora
07-05-2007, 06:32 AM
Yayz it D_E!

And Nate nominated me co-GM. I'm not sure if I have the authority to accept you, but I unofficially accept you anyway Saraibre.
You are allowed to Accept, by I'm allowed to Overrule your accepting. So... Overruled. Sorry, Saraibre, there's actually oly one problem. Due to the mechanical arm, you can't have Same for your appearance, as unfortunately they hadn't invented those yet in the Middle Ages.

Poring
07-05-2007, 02:02 PM
Yes! I'm done! I hope I get accepted...

Hiro Yuy
07-05-2007, 02:12 PM
Not the masterpiece I thought I would create but I think it's good enough.

Real World

Name: Keno Takashi

Appearance: Keno's got short sandy blonde hair and steel blue eyes. He normally keeps a natural looking tan, none of that fake and bake crud. He wears a baggy black jogging suit that has a white stripe running down the side of it. On the side of his upper arms and legs is a piece of metal attached to the suit. On his head is a black ninja headband like on naruto that has his personal symbol. He also wears black finger-less gloves with a piece of metal attached to the back of them.

Personality: Keno is a complete ninja nerd and it has greatly influenced his gaming. He goes for quick kills and his victums rarely see him. Though he prefers to work alone, he knows his skill level will ask for help if he needs it. When not faced with a certain task he is very friendly and helpful, but can come off as a little stupid. Outside of the games he is still very friendly. He gets high grades, but still is seen as not all there as he often daydreams.

History: Keno grew up as a single child. His parents were rich but they did not spoil him. They made him learn the value of dollar. Every bit of money he has was earned through hard work. Since his parents made him work a lot he amassed a large amount of money he didn't know what to do with. That's when he got into gaming. Using most of the money he saved he bought a great computer and a huge library of games. His life became devoted to games. He mastered game after game, which frankly began to bore him. When Real Fiction came out it offered new kind of challenge for him.

Keno went through many interest phases in his life. His earliest being pokemon,though he still collects all the games. He then spent some time collect transformers then went into building Gundam models after that. His lastest endeavor is Naruto though and he's taking it to the extreme. He's even gone as far as dressing is his own ninja outfit.

Real Fiction

RF Username: RyuMaster

RF Name: Ryuinu

RF Age: 18

RF Species: Wilren

RF Appearance: Ryuinu is a panther like Wilren. He covered in smooth jet black fur and has piercing yellow eyes. His head is that of a panthers and he has a long slender tail. He has sharp white claws on his hands and feet. He is very lean and muscular but not so much it looks weird. Finally below his neck on his back he has a patch of fur that is white and in the shape of Keno's personal symbol.

RF History: Ryuinu was trained in a temple hidden deep in the north. Only the more non-savage wilren lived there. It has provided him many of the combat and survival skills that uses. Upon graduation he was given only the clothes on his back. Then he was sent down to the human capital. With little money and only his skills and instinct to rely on. Somehow, someway, he has to make a living.

Eveelover12
07-05-2007, 02:57 PM
Real World
Name: Max Miller

Appearance: Max has pale fair skin with long (shoulder length I guess) blonde hair. He always has a bright smile on to complement his gleaming green eyes. His right ear is pierced but he doesn't wear his earring that often. His clothes usually consist of shorts or jeans, sandals, and a shirt with a sarcastic saying on it. Like I said, his eyes are green but can change with his mood. (Example: Sad is blue. Angry is red. Happy is yellow. ect.) You will also rarely see him without his laptop and his cell phone.

Personality: He is always kind of quiet except if he knows you well, then he talks ALOT! He a total computer geek but can hack into anything in about 10 seconds. He is very sweet and hates to be nice so tries to be rarely mean. But when you get him angry, watch out! He will rip you to shreds. One rule, unless he can trust you, DO NOT TOUCH THE LAPTOP!! That is his one rule and you must follow it or he will explode on you. He usually isn't a very crazy person either but can get a major sugar rush if he has too much sugar.

History: His history can either be kind of the same or kind of different than other kids. His parents were both big tycoons so pretty rich. Then when they moved into politics Max's father became a senator and his mother became a governor. That's when it happened. They were killed. Murdered. Assassinated. Max was completely devastated. I mean, his parents weren't home that much but what parents really are? So after that he lived with his Aunt Gene. She was less wealthy. Pretty much a normal person so at first this was all new to him but he adjusted.

After that everything was pretty much normal. He went to a normal public school. He had normal clothes and a normal dog. Everything was pretty much normal. He still carried his laptop and everything everywhere. His Aunt Gene was a great person. She worked as the director of a veterinary clinic so it was often that another animal came to stay with them for a day or 2. But Max didn't mind. He loved the animals. He had never had animals at home, or what used to be his home. His Aunt has inspired him to maybe work as a vet one day also. So that's pretty much his history.

Real Fiction

RF Username: Elfieboy659

RF Name: Maximillion Elf (Maxi Elf for short)

RF Age: 13

RF Species: Elf

RF Appearance: He has long really light blonde hair (Like almost down to his waist) with a braided bit on the right side of his head. Just like Max, Maxi's right ear is pierced but he rarely wears his earring. He always carries arrows with his and loves to shoot them at stuff. He has light green eyes and pointy ears with a bright smile. His skin is very pale. Almost white. His clothes are usually a ratty shirt and shorts. He doesn't usually wear shoes though. Only when he completely has to.

RF History: He was born a normal Elf child. Until his parents went on a hunting spree and were never heard from again. That's when he went to live with that Elf princess and received his first pair or arrows. He is going to live with her until his parents are found. Which may take a while... if they are ever found. The princess bought him tons of fabulous clothes but he insisted on wearing his usual ratty clothes. He loves to go out into the town and the woods and everywhere just to explore. He always felt trapped in

Saraibre Ryu
07-05-2007, 04:40 PM
You are allowed to Accept, by I'm allowed to Overrule your accepting. So... Overruled. Sorry, Saraibre, there's actually oly one problem. Due to the mechanical arm, you can't have Same for your appearance, as unfortunately they hadn't invented those yet in the Middle Ages.

Okay so if I edit not having the mechanical arm for the Real Fiction appearance, (which I wasn't planning on heving, should have said that my bad...) then thats the only thing I need to fix correct?

LordZangoose
07-05-2007, 05:00 PM
Eeveelover12, you're in. For now.

Hiro, make your RF appearance and history longer and you're in. Pending for now.

Lord Fedora
07-05-2007, 05:01 PM
Hiro Yuy: Accepted

Eeveelover12: Denied. The grammar is a bit poor, as is the spelling, but that's all really just icing on the cake. The fact of the matter is that, despite the fact that I don't have RP samples required, I've Roleplayed with you, and you're just really not up to the standards of this RP. I'm trying to make this RP a little bit higher standard.

Poring: Excellent Sign up mi amigo. Don't worry about the clothing fitting into the time period, lke I said before, clothing doesn't count in the RF sign up, because your original outfit is determined by me when I create your inventories, which I will do right now. Once I finish with that, we shall begin.

Saraibre: Yeah, just say Same (without the mechanical arm) and it's good. I'm going to count it anyway just for the convenience for both of us.

One other thing that I should have mentioned. You don't have to edit the sign-ups, but the RP starts on RF's release day. On the launch day it's absolutely free because of al of the features in the game that you have to download from the internet, which all cost money. Oh, and another thing, just for convenience sake, we're all on the same RF server.

Eveelover12
07-05-2007, 05:05 PM

Eeveelover12: Denied. The grammar is a bit poor, as is the spelling, but that's all really just icing on the cake. The fact of the matter is that, despite the fact that I don't have RP samples required, I've Roleplayed with you, and you're just really not up to the standards of this RP. I'm trying to make this RP a little bit higher standard.

Poring: Excellent Sign up mi amigo. Don't worry about the clothing fitting into the time period, lke I said before, clothing doesn't count in the RF sign up, because your original outfit is determined by me when I create your inventories, which I will do right now. Once I finish with that, we shall begin.

Saraibre: Yeah, just say Same (without the mechanical arm) and it's good. I'm going to count it anyway just for the convenience for both of us.

One other thing that I should have mentioned. You don't have to edit the sign-ups, but the RP starts on RF's release day. On the launch day it's absolutely free because of al of the features in the game that you have to download from the internet, which all cost money. Oh, and another thing, just for convenience sake, we're all on the same RF server.

I've gotton a lot better at RPing since I RPed with you. That was a long time ago.

Lord Fedora
07-05-2007, 05:07 PM
I've gotton a lot better at RPing since I RPed with you. That was a long time ago.
Alright, new rule. For those I deny on the grounds of believing you to be not quite up to par for this RP, I will allow you to give me ONE chance at proving me wrong by giving me a good RP Sample.

Poring
07-05-2007, 05:08 PM

Thanks for the comments! All right, I'll remember not to put anything about buying the game in the RP. I'm nervous; this is going to be the first RP I participate in...

LordZangoose
07-05-2007, 05:09 PM
Thanks for the comments! All right, I'll remember not to put anything about buying the game in the RP. I'm nervous; this is going to be the first RP I participate in...

You'll be fine man. I've seen your other sign-ups, and you're better than the average new kid on the block. Alot better.

Lord Fedora
07-05-2007, 05:17 PM
*agrees with LZ* One thing though, the start of the RP is actually going to be getting the game. However, since your character's parents work for the company, they might have gotten an advance copy, though it wouldn't have been usable. After getting is when the game will go online and be playable. And I changed my mind about the inventories, I'm going o look at your first posts in the game and base it off of that, see where you stand now so I can know what the clothing need is. I'm just going to wait until Eeveelover gives me that Sample and then we're good to go.

Poring
07-05-2007, 05:29 PM
You'll be fine man. I've seen your other sign-ups, and you're better than the average new kid on the block. Alot better.

*agrees with LZ* One thing though, the start of the RP is actually going to be getting the game. However, since your character's parents work for the company, they might have gotten an advance copy, though it wouldn't have been usable. After getting is when the game will go online and be playable. And I changed my mind about the inventories, I'm going o look at your first posts in the game and base it off of that, see where you stand now so I can know what the clothing need is. I'm just going to wait until Eeveelover gives me that Sample and then we're good to go.

Wow! I got a compliment. Thanks both of you. And Eeveeking, about the getting the game part, I think I might use that "advance copy" idea you said. I hope I do well on this... *waits with anticipation*

Lord Fedora
07-05-2007, 05:31 PM
Wow! I got a compliment. Thanks both of you. And Eeveeking, about the getting the game part, I think I might use that "advance copy" idea you said. I hope I do well on this... *waits with anticipation*
Eeveelover's Offline, sign-ups are closed to the public for the next two days, let the Roleplay... BEGIN! *slaps self in head* as soon as I make the thread. *goes off to make the thread*

Eveelover12
07-05-2007, 05:50 PM
Alright, new rule. For those I deny on the grounds of believing you to be not quite up to par for this RP, I will allow you to give me ONE chance at proving me wrong by giving me a good RP Sample.

Okay. Thanks

"My laptop! No!" Max yelled as his laptop fell to the ground with a sickening bang.
"Ha Ha! You loser! Let's see if you can hack into my grades now!" Yelled a bully.
This happened to Max regularly pretty much. He didn't know why the bullies thought that he hacked into their grades.
Besides, even if he did, it would be to help their grades. There was no way that he could make them worse than they already are.
Maybe they made fun of him because he was smarter than them. He got all A's all the time.
He picked up his laptop and made sure it was okay. He didn't know what he would do without it.
"Maybe I should hack into your grades. And make them all Z's" Max said to himself.
He knew that a Z wasn't a real grade but it made him feel better to think that he's able to do that.
He picked up the rest of his stuff and ran home.
"Hi Aunt Gene!" He said as he ran past her and grabbed a cookie on his way in.
Aunt Gene always tried to get home from work early so she could bake something before Max got home.
Aunt Gene walked to the door of his room.
"Hey Max. I have to go back to the clinic later tonight. There's a pretty paralized Poodle in pain." She said with a smile
Max laughed a bit. Aunt Gene always liked to say stuff like that. Once she said "Belowing Beagle with a broken bone" and another time she said "Groaning greyhound that swallowed a game". She was fun like that
"Okay Aunt Gene. I'll be fine. I'll have Chester here with me" Max said.
Chester was their dog. He was small but had a growl that could scare you out of your skin.
"Well Okay. I'll be back around 9" Aunt Gene said as she walked out the door.
"Okay! Bye Aunt Gene!" Max yelled as she left the house and he entered Real Fiction.

Lord Fedora
07-05-2007, 05:54 PM
Okay. Thanks

"My laptop! No!" Max yelled as his laptop fell to the ground with a sickening bang.
"Ha Ha! You loser! Let's see if you can hack into my grades now!" Yelled a bully.
This happened to Max regularly pretty much. He didn't know why the bullies thought that he hacked into their grades.
Besides, even if he did, it would be to help their grades. There was no way that he could make them worse than they already are.
Maybe they made fun of him because he was smarter than them. He got all A's all the time.
He picked up his laptop and made sure it was okay. He didn't know what he would do without it.
"Maybe I should hack into your grades. And make them all Z's" Max said to himself.
He knew that a Z wasn't a real grade but it made him feel better to think that he's able to do that.
He picked up the rest of his stuff and ran home.
"Hi Aunt Gene!" He said as he ran past her and grabbed a cookie on his way in.
Aunt Gene always tried to get home from work early so she could bake something before Max got home.
Aunt Gene walked to the door of his room.
"Hey Max. I have to go back to the clinic later tonight. There's a pretty paralized Poodle in pain." She said with a smile
Max laughed a bit. Aunt Gene always liked to say stuff like that. Once she said "Belowing Beagle with a broken bone" and another time she said "Groaning greyhound that swallowed a game". She was fun like that
"Okay Aunt Gene. I'll be fine. I'll have Chester here with me" Max said.
Chester was their dog. He was small but had a growl that could scare you out of your skin.
"Well Okay. I'll be back around 9" Aunt Gene said as she walked out the door.
"Okay! Bye Aunt Gene!" Max yelled as she left the house and he entered Real Fiction.
You ignored everything in the post where I denied you after I told you why I did, didn't yiu, because I specifically said no one in the world has RF yet except the kids of those who work for the company, and even those kids can't even play it yet. If you just wrote that, it took way too long, and I was looking for old work, something that had already been done. I will give you one more chance, and when I say one, I mean ONE. BTW, for those of you already accepted, the Roleplay is up and running.

Eveelover12
07-05-2007, 05:59 PM
You ignored everything in the post where I denied you after I told you why I did, didn't yiu, because I specifically said no one in the world has RF yet except the kids of those who work for the company, and even those kids can't even play it yet. If you just wrote that, it took way too long, and I was looking for old work, something that had already been done. I will give you one more chance, and when I say one, I mean ONE. BTW, for those of you already accepted, the Roleplay is up and running.

Oh. I didn't see that part about RF. Sorry. And I had to eat lunch while I was writing it so I had to stop for a bit to eat.

Anyway, Fight to the Top. Post number 1007

Claire, Mist, and Shadow were all huddled in a corner.
"We have to try to do something to help" said Shadow.
"Yea we can't let them take it on themselves. That thing's too strong" said Mist
"Wait! I got a plan!" Claire whispered sharply.
So each of them went in a corner. Then at the same time they all 3 fired shadowballs from the 3 different corners.
Then... a fourth shadow ball came out of the last corner!
To the three Eeveelutions surprise, a Glaceon steped out!
She briskly made her way over to them.
"Hi. Um I'm Sarah. See I got trapped in here a while ago and was so glad when you guys came in. Anyway, need help?"
"Umm.... Meeting" Mist said.
Claire, Mist, and Shadow were huddled up and whispering
"Do you think we should let her help?" Claire asked.
"Well she is kinda connected to us as an Eeveelution" stated Shadow.
"Well okay then" Mist said and she turned to Sarah.
"Congratulations Sarah. Welcome to Team Freeze"

Lord Fedora
07-05-2007, 06:01 PM
Oh. I didn't see that part about RF. Sorry. And I had to eat lunch while I was writing it so I had to stop for a bit to eat.

Anyway, Fight to the Top. Post number 1007
Well... all right then, you're Accepted.

Edit: Scratch that, Pending. The high standards weren't the only reason, just the reason you were Denied instead of Pending. You have a few grammar issues to work out in your sign up. Try running it through a Word Processor and use Spell Check.

Eveelover12
07-05-2007, 06:09 PM
Well... all right then, you're Accepted.

Edit: Scratch that, Pending. The high standards weren't the only reason, just the reason you were Denied instead of Pending. You have a few grammar issues to work out in your sign up. Try running it through a Word Processor and use Spell Check.

Okay. I fixed it

Lord Fedora
07-05-2007, 06:18 PM
Okay. I fixed it
Accepted then. Go ahead and post.

Eveelover12
07-05-2007, 06:20 PM
Thank you!! I will when I can. It's my sisters turn on the computer for about a half hour

Lord Fedora
07-05-2007, 09:31 PM
Alright, it's new fun rule time. I'm going to place *drumroll* new character limits. YAY. Okay, here's how it works. There are three teirs. The first tier is basic. I've RPed with you before and while you made the cut, it wasn't quite enough. You all get one character only. Tier two is for both average RPers and newbies whom I see potential in. These people are allowed two. The third tier, as you may have guessed, are the RPers I have worked with in the past who I know very well are excellent RPers, or who have been recommended to me by my co-GM LZ. Here are the listings as they stand.

Tier One: Eeveelover 12 (sorry, the Sample was good enough, but not for Second Tier)
ColdBoy (It was a really good sign up, but I don't see potential in just using a picture for your RF sign up)
Remember, both of you can work you way up by showing me that you're good.

Tier Two (El Grande): Poring
Gaby
Uxie
Deoxys200

Tier Three (The Real El Grande): Myself
Lord Zangoose (do you really think I would apoint someone who didn't rock as my Co-GM?)
Draconic Espeon
Hiro Yuy
Xlugon Pyro
Saraibre

And there you have it. Now remember, just because you have the freedom to make a new character doesn't mean you have to.

Draconic_Espeon
07-05-2007, 10:12 PM
Can I still join? :oops: My sign-up is finally done. I'll just post it here.

Real World

Name: Anna McCallahan

Appearance
Though Anna used to be one of the tallest people in her class at a younger age, she is now around average at 5'7''. She's somewhat heavy, but not immensely overweight, and doesn't appear to have much in the way of muscles, though she is stronger than she looks. Her skin is rather pale, and she has a round face with rosy cheeks and light brown eyes, framed with dark brown shoulder length hair. He clothing is generally simple, and emphasizes comfort over fashion. She almost always wears baggy jeans, and her shirts can come in any variety of colors, though she usually stays away from pink and has a tendancy to wear boy's shirts.

Personality
Overall, Anna seems almost overly happy, a fact some see as refreshing and others as annoying. Her mood can vary, though, the three most prominant being outgoing and talkative when around friends, quiet and subdued around those she doesn't know, and, occasionally, mischievous. She has a love of fantasy, especially books and video games. She is also on the highschool girl's basketball team, though she isn't all that great at it. She's a straight A student in school, though not necessarily because she is intelligent. Her mind retains information when she reads or listens during class, and she can accurately recall most facts come test time. She rarely ever has to actually study. Still, she can seem like an idiot at times as well, forgetting to do things or slow to react to a joke or comment.

History
Anna was born in Wyoming, where her mother met her father, though the two didn't stay together all that long. Her father and mother had broken up, with him disappearing, long before Anna was born, though her mother was in her late twenties at the time. Both lived with Anna's grandmother for several years until her mother met Anna's to be step father and got married. They would later move to where they live now, in Michigan, for job opportunities. Her mother was a marine biologist, and wanted to study the marine life in Lake Michigan.

Anna's life went fairly normally. She developed a love for books early on in her life, and had read several of the Harry Potter books by the end of third grade. She did have a few friends, though many people in her class thought her to be geeky. She did have a crush on a boy during third grade, only to have it end tragically- the boy was hit by a car in the Homecoming Parade one year and died as a result. Afterwords, she kept her feelings to herself, unwilling to place her affections on another boy for fear that they, too, would die. Though she did have several friends who were boys, by her Freshman year in high school, she had never once dated, though she honestly didn't much want to.

Anna joined the girl's basketball team in fifth grade. At the time, she wasn't any good. She couldn't even dribble a basketball correctly. However, over the years, she became better and better. Though she isn't the best, she prides herself in being better at basketball than many other girls in her class. She is also in the school Band, and plays an alto saxophone at second seat.

Real Fiction

RF Username: Phantom-SunsSong
RF Name: Niali

RF Appearance
Niali is tall and thin, at 6 feet exactly. His face is like a human's, round, though, instead of human ears, he has triangular silver cat ears near the top of his head. His eyes are a bright blue, and his messy mop of hair is jet black. Silvery gray fur covers his neck, arms, and torso, and on his finger tips are the claws of a cat, as do his toes. The fur on his hands and feet is black, like his hair. His wings are fairly large, about nine feet from tip to tip, but no where near big enough to fly, even though he can glide and hover for short periods. Most of the feathers on his wings are silver in color, with the occasional black or white shooting through for variation. He's very quick, faster than either of his races, though he isn't greatly strong. Fleeing is more his thing than fighting. His clothes are rather simple, with a dark blue tunic and gray shirt underneath with black pants.

RF History
Niali was the result of a one-night fling between a male Avialan and a female Khajit. The two separated after that night, with the Khajit later to find out she was pregnant. Though she cared for the child and protected him, Niali was always shunned by the other Khajit in the community. No one wanted to talk to him, or even see him. He was worse than filth. As soon as he turned fifteen, Niali left, never to return there to endure the prejudice again. He briefly visited the Avialan clan he believed his father to be in, but they ran him off with arrows, a few piercing his wings. Truly alone, Niali moved to a larger town with a mixture of races, though most were human. After trying numerous jobs, Niali landed on one job. A place as a bounty hunter. He wasn't dedicated enough to a life of a mercenary, plus he occasionally stole when times were rough. So, just starting out, he's trying to work his way up and become a professional bounty hunter...

Saraibre Ryu
07-05-2007, 11:49 PM
Alright, it's new fun rule time. I'm going to place *drumroll* new character limits. YAY. Okay, here's how it works. There are three teirs. The first tier is basic. I've RPed with you before and while you made the cut, it wasn't quite enough. You all get one character only. Tier two is for both average RPers and newbies whom I see potential in. These people are allowed two. The third tier, as you may have guessed, are the RPers I have worked with in the past who I know very well are excellent RPers, or who have been recommended to me by my co-GM LZ. Here are the listings as they stand.

Tier One: Eeveelover 12 (sorry, the Sample was good enough, but not for Second Tier)
ColdBoy (It was a really good sign up, but I don't see potential in just using a picture for your RF sign up)
Remember, both of you can work you way up by showing me that you're good.

Tier Two (El Grande): Poring
Gaby
Uxie
Deoxys200

Tier Three (The Real El Grande): Myself
Lord Zangoose (do you really think I would apoint someone who didn't rock as my Co-GM?)
Draconic Espeon
Hiro Yuy
Xlugon Pyro

And there you have it. Now remember, just because you have the freedom to make a new character doesn't mean you have to.

I do not see my name on the list. Just out of wanting to knowm where would I be?

Lord Fedora
07-05-2007, 11:57 PM
I do not see my name on the list. Just out of wanting to knowm where would I be?
*slaps self and edits* Sorry Sar, completely forgot. You're Tier Three.

Draconic Espeon: Is your name on the list? Of course you're allowed to. Accepted.

There are now four new races to choose from. Well, actually two, Rosewinds and Gargoyles. Willows and Rosewillows are not playable.

Also, side note, as a Tier Three, I hereby submit my own second and third characters.

Real World
Name: Nate Reiken
Appearance: Nate’s also kind of tall like his older brother, standing at about 5’4”, and is just as skinny. In fact, he looks even more twin-like with Cole than he does wth Amelia. Nate doesn’t hide his nerdliness like his siblings. He doesn’t shout it either. Usually Nate wears a plain shirt and jeans, shoes, socks, the usual. He wears glasses which mask his light brown eyes and a pair of fingerless gloves like his older brother’s. He also shares his brother’s good hair sense, though in a different way, as his is less spiky more messy, in the way of being just sort of flying all over the place and at the same time falling neatly down.
Personality: Like his brother in looks and lifestyle, Nate is a game-aholic. He’s even better then Cole at it. Every day as soon as he gets home and clears his homework, he sits down with Cole, whose school lets out an hour beforehand, and they’ll destroy each other in a game. Of course, the homework always comes first, but it’s quickly done, as Cole is a remarkably intelligent young man. He is only in 7th grade but he’s already taking high school level courses. He’s also a competitive video game player, competing in tournaments whenever he can, and plans to become a professional video gamer as an adult (they exist. No really, they do)
History: Nate and his twin sister Amelia were both adored much more than their brother Cole, mainly because they were both so smart. Nate loved his brother though, and always looked up to him. He even started getting his hair ct the same way and wearing the same sort of gloves.

Real Fiction
RF Username: Twinblader28
RF Name: Claw-wing
RF Appearance: Claw-wing is a fairly average Griffen. He stands at about 5’4”, with a fairly skinny form as well. His hair is quite long, and falls around his brown eyes, usually keeping them hidden from view. The hair on his body is naturally short, meaning he needs to wear clothes, but it still protects him from the elements if he doesn’t have any. Both his feathers and fur are a light brown except at the lower edge of his wings. There, the feathers become white, giving him an appearance that masks the Griffins for which his race is named.
RF History: Claw-wing was scorned by all of society. Not even his mother, an Avialan wanted him, as he was just evidence of the violation she had suffered. So, at a young age he left his home to find people who would accept him. For a long time this would not be true, as his home was deep in the south where only Avialan, Wilren, and the occasional Gargoyle lived. All despised him, until finally he entered Argonian territory. There, no one had a problem with him. Few Gargoyles lived there, and the ones who did were usually fairly friendly and disliked the pillagers of his species. And so, Claw-wing settled down there and began to become accustomed to the Argonian lifestyle. He learned a bit about poisons, as well as some magic, although it never really suited him, until one day he heard about some of the darker magics. Necromancy, blood elves, sacrifices of power, and it enticed him. After all of the suffering he had endured for so many years, it was about time he gave a little suffering back to the Wilren and the Avialan people.

Real World
Name: Amelia Reiken
Appearance: Amelia, unlike her siblings, is actually fairly short, only about 4’10” tall, but she has the same sort of slimness as them, only in a more feminine way. She is somewhat petite, as Nate often jokes about at her, referring to her as flat-chested even though she believes it’s just slow growth along with her height. Her hair is the same light brown as her brothers, but instead of keeping it short hers is rather long and curly, coming down just below shoulder length and spilling over that shoulder. She has a fondness for the color blue, and shows it with her favorite blue jacket and scarf, a near trademarked look, with the scarf just hanging loose in the summer time when it’s hot out. She also tends to prefer jeans (guess what color) and blue shoes. She and her brothers show a theme with the fingerless gaming gloves, although hers are blue while theirs are black.

Personality: Amelia always received the most attention from everyone due to the combination of her smarts and prissiness. Ordinarily that would make everyone dislike her because she would be too nerd for the popular kids and too popular for the nerdy kids, but somehow she seemed to be able to find a way to balance it. That way was secrecy. She keeps her nerd life separate from her popular life. Impossible? Not for a genius like Amelia. She’s even keeping her love life in both, and loving it all the way, dating both Kevin, a really cool athlete who just so happens to be on her middle school’s basketball team, and Josh, the head of the science club. The one problem with that is keeping it a secret from her family as well as her friends. If they knew, they would make her pick one side and give up the secrecy. It also makes it interesting though, because while Cole, who can appreciate it, knows about her cool lifestyle, Nate only knows about the nerd side of her, and neither of them spill to each other.

History: Despite the fact that she and Nate are twins, they don’t share a birthday. This is because she was born around 11:30 PM on a Tuesday, but Nate was born later the next day, Wednsday, after 12 more hours of labor. And the fact that RF’s release date happens to straddle the border between their birthdays is just plain bad luck for Amelia, because, while the money for it is her present, RF is going to be Nate’s present. Not good.

Amelia, like her brother, went to a fancy private school, but unlike him she detested it. It was all a bunch of intellectuals, no one really cool. It was because of her that they got transferred back, faking an allergy to the special food they served there. She hadn’t wanted Nate to come, but of course allergies were often genetic, so without him she couldn’t get out. Now she enjoys the lifestyle she leads now, one half cool, one half nerd, all Amelia. And the cool thing is, because absolutely none of her friends would be able to get on the initial servers for one reason or another, none of them would ever know.

Real Fiction
RF Username: SweetRose
RF Name: Honeyrose
RF Species: Rosewind
RF Appearance: Same, Rose (I would just like to point out that that is in no way the reason why I allowed that. I merely thought that the growth process of a Rosewind would be interesting if done that way.)
RF History: N/A

Poring
07-06-2007, 12:01 AM
Cool, I'm allowed to make two characters. If I decide to make another one, do I have to wait two days until sign-ups are open again?

Draconic_Espeon
07-06-2007, 12:17 AM
I think I'll do a second character. A Gargoyle. Yay for pirates...

Lord Fedora
07-06-2007, 12:20 AM
Cool, I'm allowed to make two characters. If I decide to make another one, do I have to wait two days until sign-ups are open again?

Nope. Go right ahead. That's just for new people.

I think I'll do a second character. A Gargoyle. Yay for pirates...

A pirate Gargoyle?... Eh, it might work.

Draconic_Espeon
07-06-2007, 12:28 AM
Hey, the Argo-thingies swim, right? Why not be a pirate?

*looks at Nate's sig and starts to laugh*

Lord Fedora
07-06-2007, 12:38 AM
I'm a dolt. I completely forgot to finish Nate's sign up sheet. Eh, I'll finish it later and just not include Nate in my next post.

Oh, side note DE, because of the wings Gargoyles can't swim, only fly. Creatures of air not water.

LordZangoose
07-06-2007, 12:48 AM
And to think I almost put my Nate x MJ forever pic in my sig. I can still show it to you if you want to see it though:tongue:

And ColdBoy needs to be a tier 2. The kid's going places.

BTW, D_E, you're my sub-co-GM.

Draconic_Espeon
07-06-2007, 12:50 AM
XD Okay... Can I accept people? Just kidding...

But hey, did you know that many pirates can't swim? Take Luffy for example.

LordZangoose
07-06-2007, 12:51 AM
XD Okay... Can I accept people? Just kidding...

But hey, did you know that many pirates can't swim? Take Luffy for example.

Actually, please get on AIM. I had something to tell you about Gargoyles.

Lord Fedora
07-06-2007, 01:06 AM
Actually, please get on AIM. I had something to tell you about Gargoyles.
I'm on, and this is what they invented sign up threads for people. Oh, and about that MJ one, question. WhatMJ are we talking about here? My minds a little fuzzy right now, or else the NAte Sign-up would be finished.

Tombi
07-07-2007, 07:19 PM
OOOH, lemme go type my sign-up, if they're open!

Does the real world section have to actually be myself? oO

Real Fiction

RF Username:
Tombi
RF Name:
Kuragari Tenraku
RF Age:
RF Species:
Elf
RF Gender:
Female
RF Appearance:
Kuragari Tenraku is a young, beautiful elvian woman. Silky, pitch black, shining hair cascades down her back, contrasting with her fair, tender skin. Her limbs are that of a common elf; slim but strong, and her build is slender and agile. Her eyes are large and of a lavender colour, framed with long sooty eyelashes.

Kuragari wears a very light green dress that's tight at the waist and decorated with a few dark green swirly patterns. Neat, elegant flat shoes are present on her feet. A pearl necklace is strung around her neck; as are golden rings on her fingers. On her back is her trusty longbow and quiver of silver arrows, and on her belt hangs a small knife she uses for close-combat attacks.

RF History:
(Edit once I've thought one up...)

Lord Fedora
07-07-2007, 07:49 PM
OOOH, lemme go type my sign-up, if they're open!

Does the real world section have to actually be myself? oO

Real Fiction

RF Username:
Tombi
RF Name:
Kuragari Tenraku
RF Age:
RF Species:
Elf
RF Gender:
Female
RF Appearance:
Kuragari Tenraku is a young, beautiful elvian woman. Silky, pitch black, shining hair cascades down her back, contrasting with her fair, tender skin. Her limbs are that of a common elf; slim but strong, and her build is slender and agile. Her eyes are large and of a lavender colour, framed with long sooty eyelashes.

Kuragari wears a very light green dress that's tight at the waist and decorated with a few dark green swirly patterns. Neat, elegant flat shoes are present on her feet. A pearl necklace is strung around her neck; as are golden rings on her fingers. On her back is her trusty longbow and quiver of silver arrows, and on her belt hangs a small knife she uses for close-combat attacks.

RF History:

They don't officially open 'till tomorrow, but I'm just going to open them today anyways.

Edit: No, it doesn't have to be your real self. As for your sign-up, new rule. To be an elf you must decide on a kind of elf, Wood elf, Blood elf, or High elf.

Tombi
07-07-2007, 08:19 PM
Real World

Name:
Mizuko Haraika
Appearance:
Mizuko is fairly pretty, with brown shoulder length hair and large brown eyes. She is of slender build; she is tall with slim long limbs.

Mizuko wears tight white jeans decorated with blue flowers swirling up the legs. She also wears a black T-Shirt with a small dragon motif in the center of the chest. On her feet are a pair of silver flat shoes, with a large, delicate flower on the front of each.

Personality:
Mizuko is very easy going and loves a good laugh. She thinks practical jokes are great, and likes anybody who plays them. She's laid back and teasing; she's often seen doing the victory sign whilst winking. However, Mizuko hates spiders, but loves ghosts. If there is the slightest hint of one, she'll search tirelessly until she finds it.

History:

Mizuko has a very happy past. She lives with her mother and father in a small, cosy home by the coast. She spent her life playing on the beach with her friends, fascinated by the marine life and once even getting close enough to a dolphin to touch it. Mizuko grew away from the sea when she got older, but it still has a special place in her heart.

At school, Mizuko was happy, sociable and fairly popular. She grew more interested in boys than her school work in the top years, however, she still did fairly well in exams.

Mizuko never was a proper girly girl. She likes most clothes apart from skirts and dresses, and she only likes eyeshadow and mascara. Lipgloss makes her feel sick. Mizuko likes more adventurous activities, aswell; she was the junior tree climbing champion at her school, beating even the boys. She attended archery and fencing, and adores video games. (Rather like me...)

Real Fiction

RF Username:
Tombi
RF Name:
Kuragari Tenraku
RF Age:
RF Species:
Blood Elf
RF Gender:
Female
RF Appearance:

RF History:
When Kuragari was young, she enjoyed playing in the forests with the wood nymphs and animals. Her beautiful singing voice enticed animals and humans alike towards her, and her friendship with the nymphs only strengthened this attribute.

However, unlike Mizuko, Kuragari is mortally afraid of water. When she was only five years old, her older brother, Lucas, a blonde haired, pale, green eyed elf, pushed her into the wood's lake and she floated to its glassy black depths. Her best friend, Kamaji, a scruffy, brown haired local village boy, dove down and rescued her, but she became frightened of icy water ever since.

Lord Fedora
07-07-2007, 09:37 PM
Real World

Name:
Mizuko Haraika
Appearance:
Mizuko is fairly pretty, with brown shoulder length hair and large brown eyes. She is of slender build; she is tall with slim long limbs.

Mizuko wears tight white jeans decorated with blue flowers swirling up the legs. She also wears a black T-Shirt with a small dragon motif in the center of the chest. On her feet are a pair of silver flat shoes, with a large, delicate flower on the front of each.

Personality:
Mizuko is very easy going and loves a good laugh. She thinks practical jokes are great, and likes anybody who plays them. She's laid back and teasing; she's often seen doing the victory sign whilst winking. However, Mizuko hates spiders, but loves ghosts. If there is the slightest hint of one, she'll search tirelessly until she finds it.

History:

Mizuko has a very happy past. She lives with her mother and father in a small, cosy home by the coast. She spent her life playing on the beach with her friends, fascinated by the marine life and once even getting close enough to a dolphin to touch it. Mizuko grew away from the sea when she got older, but it still has a special place in her heart.

At school, Mizuko was happy, sociable and fairly popular. She grew more interested in boys than her school work in the top years, however, she still did fairly well in exams.

Real Fiction

RF Username:
Tombi
RF Name:
Kuragari Tenraku
RF Age:
RF Species:
Blood Elf
RF Gender:
Female
RF Appearance:

RF History:

You're short one paragraph in your Real World history. Other than that and the RF History, it's fine.

Tombi
07-08-2007, 02:18 PM
Okay, I'll edit right this minute. :D

free2rhyme
07-08-2007, 08:52 PM
If it's ok I would like to sign-up. So...um...Eeveeking, Mail me a PM with your answer I guess.

Lord Fedora
07-08-2007, 08:57 PM
If it's ok I would like to sign-up. So...um...Eeveeking, Mail me a PM with your answer I guess.
Why a PM? Sign-ups are open.

Tombi
07-10-2007, 07:48 PM
Do I still need to edit mine?

Lord Fedora
07-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Do I still need to edit mine?
No, you're good. I'm assigning you to Hiro Yuy. Once you post your character's creation he'll start you off with a quest.

___Alana_Marie___
07-11-2007, 06:20 PM
Is it to late to sign-up? I am writing the sing-up now.

Lord Fedora
07-11-2007, 07:12 PM
Is it to late to sign-up? I am writing the sing-up now.
It's never too late. Come, join us Padawan.

___Alana_Marie___
07-11-2007, 07:17 PM
Yea! ^^; Thankies Sensei. Typing it now.

EDIT: and here it is!

[Real World

Name: Allyson Masano

Appearance: Standing at the height of 5”4. Her petite frame clothed in ripped jeans and various colors of blouses and Camisoles, depending on the weather. Eyes of every shade of green, like the leaves in a forest. Brown hair falling to her shoulders in a layered, side parted mass of curls. One eyes seemingly shadowed by her hair. Bright orange nail Polish coats every nail perfectly. Her pale, full, lips set in a slight pout.

Personality: Ally’s personality can be described in one word. Crazy. Taking more interest in boys more then anything else. Loving to goof off and make sarcastic comments rather then listening in class. Ally is never in short supply of friends, but sometimes she prefers to be alone. Allyson’s personality shine brightly but, she can sometimes be annoying to some people. She is rather clingy and dependent.

History: Ally’s childhood was a ok one. She started out as having no friends, no one to talk to. Sitting alone in a corner at recess in kinder garden. For some odd reason how ever, that all changed when she started middle school. Acquiring many friends and all.And being given strange nicknames. Most used being ‘Lime Tinkerbel’l. At first glance, one might suspect that her life was perfect. Dead wrong.
Her parents up until middle school, had always gotten along fine. But as she entered the hallowed halls of teen hood. Her parents grew apart, constantly fighting and until her mother couldn’t take it and left. Now she lives with her father. A rich businessman, a workaholic, and a horrible father. So Ally turned to the computer. Spending all her time at home on the computer. Only seeing her father once a month. But one wouldn’t guess that by just looking at the successful popular girl at school, that a tortured soul lay inside. One deprived of a mother and a father figure.

Real Fiction:

RF Username: Lime_Tinkerbell

RF Name: Jade Hellborne

RF Species: Human.

RF Appearance: Same as Real life.

RF History: The human rouge’s reputation is that of a colorful one. Being thrown in jail countless times for, simple offenses. There was nothing wrong with stealing a few pouches of gold? Or so the thief proclaimed. Jade, a skilled fighter tends to bite off more then she can chew.
Though Jade may be annoying, she is one of the best thief’s about. Using her size and charm to weasel out of a lot of her various crimes. Now, Jade was born in a small village, had parents and grew up like any other girl. At least until she was 13, when she met a merchant, or rather a thief in disguise. The thief, called Urkion, immediately say young Hellborne’s talent for the dark arts of stealing. So, when he left the village Jade went with him. Together they devastated many a homes. Until one fateful night when they were feeling a bit too cocky. The guards caught them, Urikion was getting old, and couldn’t run as fast as Hellborne, was caught and killed.Now Jade walks the land stealing and thieving. Though since Urikion’s death Jade had picked up a nasty habit of drinking.

Lord Fedora
07-12-2007, 06:35 PM
Yea! ^^; Thankies Sensei. Typing it now.

EDIT: and here it is!

[Real World

Name: Allyson Masano

Appearance: Standing at the height of 5”4. Her petite frame clothed in ripped jeans and various colors of blouses and Camisoles, depending on the weather. Eyes of every shade of green, like the leaves in a forest. Brown hair falling to her shoulders in a layered, side parted mass of curls. One eyes seemingly shadowed by her hair. Bright orange nail Polish coats every nail perfectly. Her pale, full, lips set in a slight pout.

Personality: Ally’s personality can be described in one word. Crazy. Taking more interest in boys more then anything else. Loving to goof off and make sarcastic comments rather then listening in class. Ally is never in short supply of friends, but sometimes she prefers to be alone. Allyson’s personality shine brightly but, she can sometimes be annoying to some people. She is rather clingy and dependent.

History: Ally’s childhood was a ok one. She started out as having no friends, no one to talk to. Sitting alone in a corner at recess in kinder garden. For some odd reason how ever, that all changed when she started middle school. Acquiring many friends and all.And being given strange nicknames. Most used being ‘Lime Tinkerbel’l. At first glance, one might suspect that her life was perfect. Dead wrong.
Her parents up until middle school, had always gotten along fine. But as she entered the hallowed halls of teen hood. Her parents grew apart, constantly fighting and until her mother couldn’t take it and left. Now she lives with her father. A rich businessman, a workaholic, and a horrible father. So Ally turned to the computer. Spending all her time at home on the computer. Only seeing her father once a month. But one wouldn’t guess that by just looking at the successful popular girl at school, that a tortured soul lay inside. One deprived of a mother and a father figure.

Real Fiction:

RF Username: Lime_Tinkerbell

RF Name: Jade Hellborne

RF Species: Human.

RF Appearance: Same as Real life.

RF History: The human rouge’s reputation is that of a colorful one. Being thrown in jail countless times for, simple offenses. There was nothing wrong with stealing a few pouches of gold? Or so the thief proclaimed. Jade, a skilled fighter tends to bite off more then she can chew.
Though Jade may be annoying, she is one of the best thief’s about. Using her size and charm to weasel out of a lot of her various crimes. Now, Jade was born in a small village, had parents and grew up like any other girl. At least until she was 13, when she met a merchant, or rather a thief in disguise. The thief, called Urkion, immediately say young Hellborne’s talent for the dark arts of stealing. So, when he left the village Jade went with him. Together they devastated many a homes. Until one fateful night when they were feeling a bit too cocky. The guards caught them, Urikion was getting old, and couldn’t run as fast as Hellborne, was caught and killed.Now Jade walks the land stealing and thieving. Though since Urikion’s death Jade had picked up a nasty habit of drinking.
Alana, Accepted. You get to hop into my boat. Jut post getting the game and starting it up, and you get your first quest.

___Alana_Marie___
07-12-2007, 06:49 PM
Team Nate? Ok, I Confushed (Purposely misspelled). We have teams?

Poring
07-12-2007, 06:52 PM
Team Nate? Ok, I Confushed (Purposely misspelled). We have teams?

Oh, that just means Eeveeking will be doing some of your in-game stuff like quests, items, and gold. Like, between your posts, he'll update your game progress or something like that. That's what's been happening so far. It seems that Eeveeking, Hiro Yuy, and LordZangoose are splitting the characters between them.

___Alana_Marie___
07-12-2007, 06:59 PM
Oh, Thanks Muchly Poring.

Lord Fedora
07-12-2007, 07:02 PM
Oh, that just means Eeveeking will be doing some of your in-game stuff like quests, items, and gold. Like, between your posts, he'll update your game progress or something like that. That's what's been happening so far. It seems that Eeveeking, Hiro Yuy, and LordZangoose are splitting the characters between them.
Exactly right Poring. The only thing is LZ hasn't taken anyone, it's just me an Hiro. I've set it as this. LZ is Co-GM in charge of sign-ups, namely making sure that when I'm not here they are either Accepted or Denied. Hiro is Sub-GM, which is for the actual RP. He and I split you all up between us.

___Alana_Marie___
07-12-2007, 08:40 PM
before i jump into the RP, is this a computer game? Or is it just well, er not a computer game :oops:

Lord Fedora
07-12-2007, 08:43 PM
before i jump into the RP, is this a computer game? Or is it just well, er not a computer game :oops:
It is a computer game. Rather, it's a video game, in the sense that it hooks up to your tv. People can watch you as you play. It's part in the game, part in real life.

LordZangoose
07-12-2007, 08:46 PM
Exactly right Poring. The only thing is LZ hasn't taken anyone, it's just me an Hiro. I've set it as this. LZ is Co-GM in charge of sign-ups, namely making sure that when I'm not here they are either Accepted or Denied. Hiro is Sub-GM, which is for the actual RP. He and I split you all up between us.

So the person who gives you half the information for your RP, and more yet to be published gets the lower role, while the person that's simply filled out a sign-up form gets the spot equal with you. Gee, thanks.

Poring
07-12-2007, 08:47 PM
It is a computer game. Rather, it's a video game, in the sense that it hooks up to your tv. People can watch you as you play. It's part in the game, part in real life.

You can see the game on the TV screen? I never knew that. Well, that's a good piece of information...

Lord Fedora
07-12-2007, 08:57 PM
LZ, cool your jets. It was just because you never happened to be online when I was. That's your other part, you get to help plan the RP out, while Hiro helps execute it. That way, you both get major roles, and Hiro's still pretty annoyed by you, so it probably wouldn't be a good idea for you to be working together anyway.

LordZangoose
07-12-2007, 08:59 PM
LZ, cool your jets. It was just because you never happened to be online when I was. That's your other part, you get to help plan the RP out, while Hiro helps execute it. That way, you both get major roles, and Hiro's still pretty annoyed by you, so it probably wouldn't be a good idea for you to be working together anyway.

Except for every day on AIM and right now, and yesterday, and the day before that...:neutral:

And he's not exactly my personal best friend either, so although it probably is best, I feel he should have earned his spot rather than be given one.

Lord Fedora
07-12-2007, 09:04 PM
Except for every day on AIM and right now, and yesterday, and the day before that...:neutral:

And he's not exactly my personal best friend either, so although it probably is best, I feel he should have earned his spot rather than be given one.
Dude, I was typing up the starting quess, I got really overwhelmed, he was onin, you weren't, and I know that I can trust him to write very well. We even agreed to set aside a few people for you, but for some reason we kep missing each other because every time I checked my AIM Buddy list until this morning, you were offline, and the people were getting impatient. If you want the job, three pages of people, all yours if you want them.

LordZangoose
07-12-2007, 09:19 PM
I'll take 'em. Let me finish up my sign-up, I'll have it by tomorrow morning, and you'll have someone to take them.