PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Kanto RPG!

xXHyperRickyXx
07-02-2007, 04:17 AM
~~~~~Pokemon RPG: Sign Up!~~~~~

Overall Storyline

A millennium ago, one of the world's greatest hero and Pokémon Master lived. From the day he received his starter Pokémon 'till the day he passed on, he kept a journal with him.

During his adult years, a great war broke out between the two legendary Pokémon, Mew and Mewtwo. Towns and cities destroyed, lives lost, it was utter chaos. But with the power of the three legendary trio, Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres, the mysterious Jirachi, and the kind-spirited Mew, they were able to conquer the darkness of Mewtwo.

Peace at last...?

No. Mewtwo was not destroyed. Since his 'defeat', he has been plotting revenge.
All he needs is the soul, Heart, body and mind of a single person. Mew, who had suspected her son, has been doing the same. She too, needs the soul, Heart, body and mind of another individual.

Along with that, this year is the year Jirachi awakens and needs a companion. The three legendary birds are becoming reckless.

To top it all off, the journal has been discovered to be missing a page. The page that reveals how to defeat Mewtwo... and possibly rid him for good.

Let all Hell...

Break l o o s e.

[we're all mad]

-

Rules

1) All PC RP rules apply.
2) Only one shiny pokemon in your team.
3) Only mild power playing/god modding allowed. But don't take COMPLETE control of other member's characters.
4) Please don't pester me about when I'm going to sort the characters or when the RP is going to start.
5) You are not allowed to have a legendary for a Pokémon.
7) No adding things like "I hope I get into the Hero Team." because then it makes me feel bad that I won't put you in it.
8) Posts need to be at least four complete sentences.
9) You can not have two legendary birds or Mewtwo and Jirachi.
10) Kanto Pokémon only on your team.

-

Requirements

~If you're hardly on the computer, don't bother to apply. I want active RPers for this.
~I want RPers that are willing to stick to an RP. Please don't suddenly drop it because you've lost interest.
~The three characters are to stick in a group. But temporary straying can be allowed.
~You must choose a baby/egg Pokémon and two of the legendary Pokémon listed.
~The baby/egg Pokémon are not to evolve once hatched.
~The baby/egg Pokémon are to be kept outside. They do not have poké-balls.

-

Other

List of Legendary Pokemon:
Articuno & Jirachi
Zapdos & Jirachi
Articuno & Mewtwo
Zapdos & Mewtwo
Moltres & Mew TAKEN: By me
(Note: If chosen to be in the rival team you will have no legendaries)

List of Baby Pokémon
Azurill - Obtained at the start of your journey as a dark blue egg with lighter blue oval shaped polka dots and a black zigzag pattern in the center.
Togepi - Obtained at the start of your journey as a white egg with blue and red triangular designs scattered across the shell.
Smoochum - Obtained at the start of your journey as a cream and magenta colored egg.
Magby - Obtained at the start of your journey as a red colored egg with a yellow flamed shape symbol on the shell.
Cleffa - Obtained at the start of your journey as a light pink colored egg brown polka dots.
Igglybuff - Obtained at the start of your journey as a light cotton candy pink colored egg with dark red swirly cues across the shell.
Wooper - Obtained at the start of your journey as a light blue colored egg with darker blue colored stripes across the shell.
Wynaut - Obtained at the start of your journey as a blue colored egg with black circular and oval shaped designs across the shell.
Pichu - Obtained at the start of your journey as a yellow colored egg with black zigzag shaped designs across the shell. TAKEN:By me

Three Starters
001 Bulbasaur
002 CharmanderTAKEN:By me
003 Squirtle

(Note: None of them can be a shiny.)

-

Sign-Up Sheet

Full Name: First-Middle-Last
Nickname: optional
Hair Color: Color of your hair, maybe some highlights, etc.
Hair Length: Where does your hair end, maybe the length of bangs, etc.
Hair Style: Basically the overall style of your hair
Eye Color: Color of your eyes
Height:
Weight: Optional (Note: In pounds, please.)
Body Structure: Long legs, fat, thin, etc.
Basic Clothing: The overall outfit you wear during your journey
Pajamas: What you wear to sleep
Bathing Suit: Swimwear
Accessories: Jewelery, tattoo, etc.
Personality:
History:
Future Pokémon Team: The team that you're going to have fully evolved and everything (Note: I want the order to be 'Species Name - Nickname (if given) - Gender. Also, please tell what form they are obtained as.)
Baby/Egg Pokémon:
Two Legendary:
Starter:
Other: Anything else you might want to add
RPG Sample: To be given now. No "I'll add that later".

~Mine~

Full Name: Tyichi Ataro Sugimori

Nickname: Ty

Hair Color: Dirty Blonde with slightly brown roots

Hair Length: Ty's hair is long so that it covers his entire forehead and extends well past his eyebrows and ends just before his eyelashes. He usually brushes it to the side so it doesn't annoy his eyes.

Hair Style: His hair is not too long but shaggy. It's thick with a slight wave.

Eye Color: Hazel. Ty has deep amber / hazel eyes that tend to stick out to most people as they're very bright.

Height: 5'5”

Weight: 104

Body Structure: Ty has a strong upper body and a slim torso. He is not "buff" but not too frail either, it's a mix between them.

Basic Clothing: Ty’s hair is covered by a backwards black and red cap. He wears a red jacket with black trimming, sleeves, and collar. He wears crimson wristbands along with black gloves. He has slim jeans over black and red sneakers and carries a small dark, one-strap backpack to keep general necessities such as berries and potions. He wears a black bandanna around his right thigh.

Pajamas: His pajamas consist of baggy white shorts that reach his ankles and a white shirt with black sleeves.

Bathing Suit: When he’s in the water he’s shirtless, with pure black trunks. When he’s simply near water he wears a sleeveless black shirt, and his trunks.

Accessories: Ty carries a pendant that he received from his grandmother (see history for more info) that's in the shape of a leaf. He wears it at all times because he considers it good luck.

Personality: Pretty Retro style, careless nature. Ty's personality varies, but his main thought in his mind though is exploring.

Ty tends to be very nonchalant about things most of the time. He’s by no means easily intimidated, and doesn’t have an exceptionally short temper. In fact, it’s difficult to make him get angry at all through conventional means. Of course, when someone he cares about is harmed, he does get very angry at the one who did it to them and will fight to the death to prevent it from happening again.

As you might assume from the above statement, Ty also has a strong sense of justice. However, he firmly believes that right and wrong are just concepts, and that it’s what you do and what you believe in that matters in the end. He personally thinks that the lives of others take priority over his own, though he’s by no means incredibly selfless. However, he will gladly risk his life so that someone else can keep theirs without so much as a second’s hesitation.

Ty lacks patience, and prefers continuous action to repetitive and monotonous situations. He may even look for trouble for the sake of entertainment.

History: Ty was born to a rural house in the hills near Pallet town. He was raised by his loving grandmother where he learned to love Pokemon. When he was 10, Ty was going to receive his first Pokemon from Prof. Oak but his grandmother became ill so he had to remain at home and watch her. Several years passed and her condition became somewhat better. She decided that they needed to move closer to the town and that Ty could finally leave on his adventure. Upon his departure, Ty received the leaf pendant and took it with him and promised to keep it with him for the rest of his days.

Future Pokémon Team:

Charizard- Charco- Male (Obtained as a Charmander)
Pidgeot- Sora – Female (Obtained as a Pidgey)
Pikachu- Pika – Male (Obtained as a Pikachu)
Gyarados- Gyara – Male (Obtained as a Magikarp)
Victorybell- Bell - Female (Obtained as a Bellsprout)
Snorlax- Lax – Male (Obtained as a Snorlax)

Baby/Egg Pokémon: Pichu- PT- Male

Two Legendary: Mew and Moltres

Starter: Charmander

Other: Though Ty has a slim figure, his hunger is of a starved dog. He is very handy with a skateboard, and drums. He has wonderful computer skills, and video game skills.

RPG Sample: Now this is from an upcoming episode in my fanfiction, so for those who join, or even look at this here you go:

“Go! Charco!”

<Whoo hoo!> The Charmander bounded forward and pawed the ground fiercely.

“Turtly, it’s your turn.” Mimi pointed to the battlefield.

<Time to kick butt!> The turtle pokemon jumped in front of her trainer and pointed at the opposition. The boy on the other side smiled. “The name’s Rika and I’m going to wipe the floor with you two. Go, Puffy!”

“That’s my daughter alright, and my name’s Woody. Prepare to lose! Go, Bananas!” Her silver haired father beside her let his pokeball fly.

“Jiggly!” A soft looking, pink Jigglypuff with huge eyes twirled gracefully and bowed.

“MANNNNNNNNNNKEY!” Bananas the Mankey came out kicking the air viciously, only stopping to motion for Turtly and Charco to near.

“ALRIGHT MY DEAR FRIENDS, THIS IS IT!” Geruto yelled into the mic. “No time limit, LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE!”

“Puffy, Sing!” Puffy inhaled and began to hum slightly, its eyes closed.

”Charco! Use Growl to drown out the song!” Ty ordered, and Charco let out a guttural sound that drowned out the song from his ears and lowered both opponent pokemon’s attack.

“Turtly, Withdraw and then Tackle it from inside your shell!” The Squirtle tucked his appendages in her tough shell and spun toward Puffy rapidly.

“Bananas, Counter!”

Bananas jumped in the path of Turtly’s spinning shell and grabbed the edges with both hands, slamming her down on the slippery stage and sending Turtly back to where she started, at Mimi’s side.

“Charco, Ember on Bananas, now!”

“Turtly, Water Gun on Bananas too!” The pokemon unleashed a barrage of water and fire balls that shot toward the Mankey.

The Monkey pokemon danced out of the way for a few seconds, then tripped on a board, the water gun and Ember catching up to it and slamming it to the ground.

“Whoa! Impressive combo! What do you think of this, Brock?” Geruto turned to the leader.

“Number thirteen’s team is doing well. They’ve identified the real threat here and going for it.” Brock nodded, smiling interestedly.

“Puffy, use Disable!” ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, hope you guys join! It'll be fun!

Kaylurr
07-02-2007, 05:58 AM
Full Name: Serena Amaya Naren
Nickname: None, really, but I'm sure something can be invented.
Hair Color: Golden blonde with lighter blonde highlights, very shiny. (Good shampoo? Lol.)
Hair Length: To her mid-back, and bangs to her chin.
Hair Style: Chunkyish layers, including layered bangs. Her bangs are seperated from her hair by a semi-thin black headband with a small bow on the top.
Eye Color: A bright turquoise color.
Height: 5"3
Weight: 111 lbs.
Body Structure: Long legs, pretty thin, but with a slight sense of muscle.
Basic Clothing: Black leggings to her knees with white cargo short shorts above it, the pockets having black polka dots on them. Her shirt is a simple black wife beater. Her shoes
consist of black Converse high-tops with white polka dots all over them. Random rainbow colored bangles can be found at her wrists.
Pajamas: Black silk slightly baggy capris with white floral designs all over, matching the black silk sleeves top with a mandarin collar. Besides the white floral patterns on the top, there is also a white sash around the center of it.
Bathing Suit: Simple white bikini top but with black trip on the straps and the bottom of it. Then, the bottoms are white and look like shorts, with a black belt.
Accessories: Black round studs in each of her ears.
Personality: Comes off as quite friendly, but is angered way too easily. She seeks revenge on those who hurt her, and can't stand to be alone at any time. Serena's easy to make friends with, but can ditch you in ten seconds flat. Sometimes she can even act fake to get people to like her.
History: Serena is from Saffron City, living right on the outskirts. She had always looked up to her Mother, who was a Coordinator for her entire life. Serena wanted to be just like her, until she had saw the thrills of battling when visiting the Saffron City Gym and witnessing Sabrina thrash some trainer. Ever since then, Serena's vowed to become a Pokemon Master.
Future Pokémon Team:
Blastoise - Mizu - Female (obtained as Squirtle)
Ninetails - Kahi - Female (obtained as Vulpix)
Arcanine - Komaru - Male (obtained as Growlithe)
Pidgeot - (none) - Male (obtained as Pidgeotto)
Vileplume - Vivi - Female (obtained as Oddish)
Persian - Meomo - Male (obtained as Meowth)

Baby/Egg Pokémon: Magby - Maggy - Female
Two Legendary: Zapdos & Mewtwo
Starter: Squirtle
Other: Serena still has her own goals set in her mind, but is willing to help out with everything that will happen in the RP.
RPG Sample:
"Wow..!" Serena said, almost at a loss for words, at the tender age of nine years old.

Meanwhile, seemingly emotionless Sabrina stood plainly at her spot, uttering a simple phrase.

"Psychic."

That was all that was said, and all that was necessary for her Abra to begin glowing blue. It lifted its small hands into the air, then whipped them in a downwards motion. The opposing Pikachu flew into the air, surrounded by a blue glow. The Pikachu flailed about while in the air, twisting and turning and trying to escape this mess it was in.

"Pikachu! Get out of it! Pikachuu!" the opposite trainer called at it's feeble looking rodent. The most recognizable feature of the boy was a red and white hat with a green "L" shaped emblem on the front. Yes, as you guessed it, it was Ash Ketchum.

"Pikaa!" Pikachu called, and finally was sent hurtling to the ground at amazing speeds. It hit the ground with a thud and the boy trainer's eyes went wide.

"Pikachu.. Get up.. you have to keep fighting!" he encouraged, although he, too, seemed a bit unenthusiastic.

The electric yellow creature stuggled to its feet, looking quite worn out. However, its trainer called out a, "Thundershock, Pikachu!" Pikachu's red cheeks began to glow and started sparking.

"Pi.. ka.. CHUUUUUU!" the Pokemon yelled, as jolts of electricity raced through the air and directly at the Abra.

That would have worked fine, but Abra just absorbed the energy, quivering slightly. That is, until it started glowing white and started to grow bigger and shift forms. It cooled off, showing a Kadabra in its place.

"Kadabra!" it said confidently, looking quite menacing at almost full health against the tired out Pikachu. And finally, the last attack.

"Psybeam," uttered the monotone Gym Leader, eyes looking blank as ever.

"Kad Kadabra!" it said, then a rainbow glow surrounding its eyes and its hand which was currently holding a spoon. The spoon bent over sideways and an extremely large rainbowy beam was shot at the Pikachu. The Pikachu, being unable to stand once again, was knocked out. Ash Ketchum hung his head in defeat.

Excitedly, Serena ran out, missing where Sabrina would eventually turn Ash into a doll to play with.

"I'm going to battle.. I swear to it.. I'm going to be a Pokemon Master!" Serena gushed to her friends outside of the Gym.

She promised it, so she knew she would accomplish it..

Seems like an awesome idea for a RPG! I hope your idea really takes off. 8D Sorry for the kind of long example, I got really into the story lmao. I looked up the episode and got some of the details, but not the specifics like when Abra evolved, the attacks, etc. Woo! Hope I'm accepted.

Gaby
07-02-2007, 07:48 AM
Hmm... I likes... I shalt join!

Full Name: Misaki Setokira Kijigamu

Nickname: Misa-Chan, MiMi (hates to be called that as that was what her brother called her, so being called that reminds her of him)

Hair Color: Misaki's hair starts dark brown at the top and changes to a lighter brown as it reaches the end.

Hair Length: Misaki's hair reaches all the way to her waist, rarely ever does she keep it tied up.

Hair Style: She likes to keep her hair as it is, just as long as it isn't messy. She usually leaves two or three strands on the top up in the air.

Eye Color: A light hazel color.

Height: Quite small for her age, standing at 4'3"

Weight: 93 Lbs.

Body Structure: As said before, her legs are very short and thin. She's also quite thin, but not exaggeratedly thin. Just normal thin.

Basic Clothing: She usually wears a long sleeved, wheat colored sweater and light brown, baggy pants. Her shoes are a pair of brown high-top Converse with a few hazel lines running along them.

Pajamas: A long sleeved navy blue shirt, white polka-dots running all over it and navy blue pants, exactly like the shirt, but the polka dots are black.

Bathing Suit: The top is simple, a red color with white polka-dots all over it. The bottoms are a navy blue color with black polka-dots running all over it, and it looks slightly like a skirt.

Accessories: A pair of normal, everyday earrings in each ear and a blue, water-drop shaped locket around her neck with a picture of her and her now deceased brother inside. Also, a gold colored bracelet on her left wrist.

Personality: Misaki is a very happy-go-lucky girl. It's the apocalypse when she doesn't have a big smile on her face. She's very caring and helpful, meaning that she'll never say no to a favor unless it's something bad. When she gets mad, she tends to say things she never means, yet this seems to pass quickly, and she always asks for forgiveness in the end. She's very shy around boys, meaning that she'll quiver and shake when she's around a boy. She gets extremely saddened when someone calls her Mimi or asks if she has any siblings. The reason of this is explained in the history. Those are the only three reasons have her smile sometimes is gone. If it's gone and not caused by any of these three reasons, it's the apocalypse.

History: Misaki lived a very happy past. She had a caring mother and a protective brother. Her father, however, died before she was born, so she has never seen her father's face. She used to be very quiet and reserved, only talking with the Pokemon around the Viridian Forest. Yet, her brother always tried his best to change that about her. She was extremely attached to her brother, almost to the point when they were inseparable. They shared a bed. They ate together. They went to the same classes. Everything they did, they did it together. Until... the worst happened...

Her brother died in an accident.

Since that day on, Misaki never stopped smiling. She wanted to show her brother she was capable of smiling. That she was capable of speaking without quivering, except around a boy that is. Although many have told her over and over that her brother is dead, she knows deep in her heart he's still alive. Somewhere.

Future Pokémon:

Species Name: Venusaur
Nickname: Kaoru
Form Obtained: Starter, obtained as a Bulbasaur

Species Name: Ninetails
Nickname: Kyuubi
Form Obtained: Given to her from her mother before leaving to get her starter as a Vulpix.

Species Name: Butterfree
Nickname: Chou
Form Obtained: Obtained as a Caterpie at Viridian Forest

Species Name: Raichu
Nickname: Rina
Form: Obtained as a Pikachu in the Viridian Forest

Species Name: Chansey
Nickname: Hiroko
Form Obtained: Obtained as a Chansey (duh =P) in the Safari Zone

Species Name: Dragonite
Nickname: Ryuunosuke
Form Obtained: Obtained as a Dratini in a lake in the Safari Zone

Baby/Egg Pokémon: Azurill - Azul - Female

Two Legendary: Articuno & Jirachi

Starter: Bulbasaur

Other: She sometimes might stray off from the group to look for her brother, but she'll do her best to help out with everything in the RP

RPG Sample: Check The Merines/Merines 2

*rests hands from all the typing* x_x

tyshawn015
07-02-2007, 05:45 PM
Full Name: Samuro Tiraki Omnik

Nickname: Sam

Hair Color: Jet Black

Hair Legnth: Sam's hair extends to his neck

Hair Style: Messy so he usually wears a cap.

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Height: 5'6

Weight: 107 pounds

Body Structure: not too thin but not too muscular

Basic clothing: Sam wears a black jacket unzipped with a royal blue shirt underneath, he wears a pair of black jeans and he wears a blue cap with the letter 'S' on it.

Pajamas: A gray shirt with black sweatpants

Bathing Suit: red swimming trunks

Accesories: his cap (mentioned earlier) and a gold watch given to him by his father

Personality: Sam can sometimes have a bad attitude and can be impatient. He treats those who are against him sometimes too harshly. Most people think he's a jerk, but WAY deep down he's a nice guy.

History: Sam's bad attitude stems from his relationship with his older brother who is constantly outdoing him. The two never saw eye to eye. His father was one of the best trainers in the world. Sam stayed at home with his mother after his brother left for his journey. Sam promises himself that he will beat his brother in a battle one day.

Future Pokemon:

Charizard-Fireworks-Male (Obtained as Charmander)

Jolteon-Sparks-Female (Obtained as an Eevee from his mother)

Cloyster-Clamps-Male (Obtained as Shellder)

Machamp-Punches-Male (Obtained as Machop)

Rhydon-Drillz-Female (Obtained as Rhyhorn)

Fearow-Wings- Male (Obtained as Spearow)

Baby Egg Pokemon: Wynaut-Wywy-Female

Two Legendarys: Articuno and Mewtwo

Starter: Charmander

Other: Sam will probably be the "jerk" of the team rather he's on the hero team or the rival team. Everytime he says something nice his teamates will probably be surprised. Though he seems cold he cares deeply for his pokemon and will help them and his freinds out of any problem.

RPG Sample:

Sam stood on the battlefield. "Come out Sandshrew" his opponent

yelled. "Shandshrew!" Sam laughed. "I doubt you'll be able to win with that."

"Go Fireworks" Sam commanded. The young Charmander looked ready for battle. "Ok

Fireworks, lets show this loser how to battle" Sam told his Charmander. "Use Scratch" the

opponent yelled. The Shandshrew came in with a Scratch. "Fireworks stop it with

Ember" Sam ordered. It did as it was told and the Shandshrew was stopped.

"Oh no" cried the opponent. "Oh yes" replied Sam laughing. "I'm unstoppable!" "No one can beat me!"

His arrogance got the best of him, as he didn't notice that the Shandshrew was coming in with a Tackle.

Sam came back to his senses just in time to yell, "Dodge!" Fireworks jumped out of the way. "Ok!" yelled

Sam. "I'm getting bored so finish it off with Tackle!" "Shandshrew jump out of the way!" yelled the opponent.

The Shandshrew barely managed to dodge it. 'Some people just don't know when to give up' Sam thought.

"Fireworks, use Fire Spin" he ordered. The Charmander began spinning the fire and when it reached the air Sam smiled.

"Now keep spinning the fire and use Scratch!" Fireworks kept spinning the fire while each time hitting the with Scratch until Shandshrew

fell. The battle was over and Sam was the winner. "Good job" said the opponent extending his hand. "Fine" Sam said to himself,

as he forced himself to shake his opponent's hand.

xXHyperRickyXx
07-02-2007, 06:44 PM
Spiffy_x_Kayla: That's a good sign-up, nice character!

Gaby: Wow. That's a very in-dept sign-up. Good job!

tyshawn015 Good character, but the sample is just a tad short. But overall, good!

And to go more in-depth into the overall team thing, I'm going to choose 5 people. The top two are going to traveling with my character but the other three are going to be the rival group. They still have to have the same starters but everyone has to have a different egg Pokemn. The two groups will bump into each other at GYMs and yada yada. >____< But the rival team can't be connected to a Legendary. =X But they like... KNOW ABOUT THE LEGEND while the team connected to the Legendary Pokemon don't... did I make sense?

Gaby
07-02-2007, 06:59 PM
Yay! Thankchoo! ^^ Anyways... I kinda understood what you said...

Pie

xXHyperRickyXx
07-02-2007, 07:02 PM
Sorry, people never get me... sometimes. Well Five people are gonna make it into the rp. The best two will be traveling with me, while the other three become the rival group. We all have the basic starters: Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle. But we all have different eggs. The rival group doesn't have connections with the legendaries. (You know, the two legendaries you chose. They don't have that) But they know about the legend of them. While the hero group has the legendaries they chose, but they don't know about the legend.

Is that any clearer, sorry if it isn't. I'm a spaz. =p
I like pie.

Kaylurr
07-03-2007, 02:57 AM
I love this idea.. I really hope more people join. *_*; I like pie too! 8D Like, fo' real!

Saremu
07-03-2007, 04:53 AM
Okay I might sign up, but I'm confused. You said no legendaries and only Kanto pokemon, so what is with the choosing of legendaries and the baby pokemon?

Realityxxx
07-03-2007, 11:13 AM
Man, should've signed up as soon as a saw it. Man, i wanted Cleffa, so i probly wont be joining. It's one of the only baby pokemon i actally like(Other than Azurill)
EDIT: Ok, I'll sign up, only if i can HAVE a Cleffa in my team:twisted:

Gaby
07-03-2007, 12:02 PM
Man, should've signed up as soon as a saw it. Man, i wanted Cleffa, so i probly wont be joining. It's one of the only baby pokemon i actally like(Other than Azurill)
EDIT: Ok, I'll sign up, only if i can HAVE a Cleffa in my team:twisted:

Hmm... I'll get Azurill. I picked Cleffa because Misaki will go crazy over anything cute.... but I always did love the Azurill family... so okay, I'll change it to Azurill because I'm nice like that ^^

Realityxxx
07-03-2007, 12:33 PM
Hmm... I'll get Azurill. I picked Cleffa because Misaki will go crazy over anything cute.... but I always did love the Azurill family... so okay, I'll change it to Azurill because I'm nice like that ^^

You dont HAVE to...

Gaby
07-03-2007, 02:38 PM
You dont HAVE to...

But you MUST join... or else we will all die... -insert sulking here-

xXHyperRickyXx
07-03-2007, 05:30 PM
Saremu: When you pick legendaries, that means your character has a connection to them. NOt that they own them, and the eggs... well, THe eggs are expiraments. To see how well the eggs communitcate with the trainers and fellow pokemon. And once hatched Oak does not want them to evolve because the baby forms are Johto and Hoenn pokemon which he wants to study. He doesn't want them in pokeballs becausehe wants the trainer and pokemon to build a better bond. I know, wiered way to explain it.

KittenGirl2000 YOu can sign up! And if you do decide to, thanks ALOT gabby. But besides Cleffa, ther is Igglybuff.

Oh and by the way, on the note of baby pokemon. Spiffy, I kind of wanted Pichu. Do you mind changing? Just this once? Please. I am the RPG MASTER!!!*Evil Laugh* *Pressure*

Sceptile Frost
07-03-2007, 07:00 PM
I think you're going a bit overboard on the description with all the specifics...

Full Name: Jacen Jay Holland
Nickname: Jacen (oh really?)
Hair Color: Brown-black.
Hair Length: Short, no bangs. A buzz cut with the hair grown a bit.
Hair Style: Buzz cut with the top hair grown a bit.
Eye Color: Blue-green.
Height: 6'1''
Weight: 187
Body Structure: Tall, slightly muscular, somewhat fat. Has a lot of scars because he played with the family Eevee, who was vary territorial.
Basic Clothing: Jeans ranging from light blue to a darker blue in color, numbering five, and fifteen generic t-shirts ranging in color from white to black.
Pajamas: Boxers. 'Nuff said.
Bathing Suit: He doesn't do swimming.
Accessories: A silvery-grey hat for the Petalburg Pistons.

Personality: Jacen is a recluse. While he does have a rich inner life and creative spirit, he doesn't really like to get involved with others. He can, however, think hard and long about the morals of his life and of those around him. He cares about being alone, and enjoys the inner world of his dream journey that he has crafted throughout his past few years in school. He feels alien to others, especially when they try to be friendly to him. He also enjoys thoroughly his projects. He even brought along his laptop to rought out a science-fiction novel he is writing, despite how heavy it is. He is a loner: he would rather journey alone than travel in a group.

He doesn't like large groups at all. As he starts his journey, he's dreading the thoughts of staying in towns, especially the pokemon center, but does not mind being in a gym, as he considers them rather faceless. Those around him find him very bland and boring, and somewhat scary, in that he's so involved in fantasies. He really started this journey because he wanted to understand himself - his parents had been pressing him to go on his journey ever since he turned ten. He finally relented four years later in order to please them, though he could care less if they like him or not. He is also looking for a sort of refuge where he can just be alone to think, write, and be. He hopes that he will find that.

However, he also wants to please, minimally, nearly everyone, as he is oft to feel so lonely because people can't relate to him. At school, he did numerous things to get a girl, Courtney, to like him. He failed.

History: Jacen grew up attending Hemlock Academy, a boarding school in Petalburg Forest a little bit away from his home in Petalburg. He was rather smart, if not THE smartest in the grade, and so breezed through his schoolwork and homework to write for four hours a night, often. He wrote more and more, and slowly his coursework slipped away. He started to fail at age thirteen and quickly realized this, working hard (though half-heartedly) to get his marks back up. He managed to do so, and then fell back to being involved in his science fiction series, reading about four books a week - all fantasy, science fiction, or alternative history. His parents sent him to Kanto because they worried about Aqua and Magma. Jacen went because he wanted to learn about their legendary pokemon.

Future Pokémon Team: He has planned out a few of his pokemon, but isn't really sure if he's going to catch any, as he fears that they won't like him, which they probably won't. He planned to catch these: Pidgey, Pikachu, and Growlithe. The rest remains unknown. He wasn't really paying attention in school about how it was so important to properly plan your squad after all. The novel he had started at break was just so... good.

OOC Future Team: Pidgey -> Pidgeotto -> Pidgeot F "Liea" | Pikachu -> Raichu M "Ben" | Growlithe -> Arcanine F "Anakin" | Ponyta -> Rapidash M "Thrawn" | Oddish F "Vandar"

Baby/Egg Pokémon: Togepeii "Krayt" | M
Two Legendary: Zapdos and Jirachi
Starter: Bulbasaur "Luke" | M
Other: N/A

Sample: (Note that this one is from a long time ago - I haven't really roleplayed much, but since its summer I am trying to do some. I will stick to them, though. Be assured of that.)

~Docks, Oregano Town~

The town sprawled out before him, clinging to the rolling hills, calmly overlooking the lulling sapphire sea. Reporters scurried about a group in front of him. They had ignored him, for some reason. Maybe because he tucked his id tag into his t-shirt. Maybe because he smiled tenderly all the time, like an usher, or something...

Satchel Ruiz closed his emerald eyes softly, drawing in a deep breath. This was to be the best year of his life. He smartly wiped the sultry sea mist off his blue jeans and emerald t-shirt. He curled the brim of his Dewford Demons cap into a curve and walked forward eagerly. A smile flashed his face.

The boarding school in Rustboro had been getting SO dull. It just felt good sometimes, to escape. Maybe run off into the woods and skip first hour...

Satchel shook his head. This was different. This was more.

He walked towards the town, remembering faintly that that idiot from Kanto had beat him in a game of shuffleboard. Took most of his cash too.

What did that matter, though? He had made it alive, in perfect condition. Like an exhibit on loan from the Pewter Meseum of Science to Rustboro's scrawny one, he was ready to face the masses.

The sun shone with promise above him, golden rays stretching across the land. He walked forward, towards what he hoped to be was the pokemon laboratory. Soon, oh so soon, he would have a eager little baby pokemon in his arms, ready to face adventures and trials untold.

~

The lab was a grand one, much greater than the one in Dewford. The one in Rustboro, headed by Professor Yule, for that matter. Satchel stepped in cheerfully. What could go wrong? Nothing. Simply nothing.

"Good morning. Satchel Ruiz, I assume?" Said a strangely high voice for a man. Satchel looked up. Wait a minute, Pine was a woman?

"You assume right, Professor Pine," Satchel replied, extending his long, tan hand. Must've taken some hard work to get to THAT position. As women didn't usally make good trainers. And thusly, they weren't usually very good at being professors either.

The professor shook his hand heartily. "So, I'm betting you want your pokemon, right?"

"You bet, ma'm. Ah, I can't believe the day is finally here!"

"Me neither. After all, we've been preparing for almost a decade. Media has been swarming around here ever since it was first announced." She stepped into a back room, but only for a second. When she reammerged, a small pokeball was in her hand, and a small cardboard box in the other.

"What's inside?" Satchel asked eagerly.

"Hold on, bud. Let me open this PokeDex for ya'. Fresh from Rustboro these are. Great city, Rustboro."

"Sure is."

"You live there?" The woman pry her fingers into the box frustratedly.

"No, boarding school."

The box suddenly ripped open. "Cool. Now that we've got the Dex, here's your pokeball."

"Wow, it's great." Satchel grinned in awe as the professor handed her the red and white sphere. He cupped it gently, admiring the shiny features. "I wonder what's inside."

"You'll have to see, won't you! Now, here's a PokeDex," she said, handing him a ruby red device with a pull out hing and a black circle that surrounded a green button. "Now, you turn it on with the power switch."

"Obviously." Satchel looked down at his pokeball. Finally. His very own pokemon...

"And then, you can look up pokemon. All the pokemon data is uploaded already. And there's a handy little feature also. Take out this stylus here and you can access a memo feature for each pokemon. Quite useful, I guess."

"Thanks, professor. I'll be going now?"

"Yes, I do believe you will be. See ya'!"

Satchel left, a pokeball in his one hand, the pokedex in the other.

"Oh yes. I forgot. Here's an island map. You would've been messed up if you hadn't had that, right?"

"Thanks, professor. I owe ya' one."

"Have a nice journey, Satchel!"

Satchel smiled in reply. He left Oregano Town, the sun wrapping warmly around him. This was the start of something new. Something better. Oh so better.

This was the start of a new journey. A new journey in a new land.

~EDITED FOR THE FUTURE TEAM~

xXHyperRickyXx
07-03-2007, 07:55 PM
Alright Sceptile, why can't you just put your final team? We're gonna find out eventually.
*Pokes Pikachu* Not one of the baby pokemon on the list.
And list their genders.

Kaylurr
07-04-2007, 02:39 AM
No problem. Magby it is. I looove fire Pokemon. <3 I just think Pichu is absolutely adorable lmao. How many more people do we need before we can start?

xXHyperRickyXx
07-04-2007, 02:59 AM
Well, to tell you the truth, I haven't decided which people are chosen yet. I'm slow like that. But, If my final decision goes with the people I'm THINKING of putting in. If sceptile frost fixes up his profile, and Kittengirl and Seremu have good sign-ups that all we'll need.

Kaylurr
07-04-2007, 04:27 AM
Awesome! I'm excited lol. It'll be my first good RP on Pe2k. Oh, and I'll go change the baby Pokemon part on my char. profile. :D

Realityxxx
07-04-2007, 01:15 PM
Ok, consider Cleffa a reservation for ME only. Liked your fanfic, it was great! But can i be good? i want to befriend Articuno and Jarachi.

Full Name: Laura "Sky" Ketamin
Nickname: Sky
Hair Color: Her hair is sun-yellow.
Hair Length: It goes up to her lower back.
Hair Style: It's almost straight, but you can't really tell, because it's in a pigtail.
Eye Color: They're sea-blue.
Height: 9'11"
Weight: 10'11"
Body Structure: She's not too fat and not too thin. It's lightly tanned, as well.
Basic Clothing:
Sky wears fairy-floss pink Boardshorts, Termaline studs and a rose-red tank-top. She wears light-pink socks as light as an Igglybuff and light-orange sneakers as light as a Vulpix.
Pajamas: A deep, Gengar-purple nightdress.
Bathing Suit: Mudkip-blue boardshorts and a Pikachu-yellow bikini top.
Accessories: Termaline Studs
Personality:
Sky is a rough kid. She will never settle down. She loves to be active. She hates it when people cry and give up. Sky isn't like that. She never gives up and never cries. She also can be cruel when someone cries. Sometimes she laughs at them and calls them a "Sooky Cry Baby".
History:
Sky is only cruel because her parents died for her. When they died for her, they did'nt realise she only had a Vulpix egg. Five years later, when she was seven, she went to the orphanage because her grandmother died of blindness. Then she got adopted by the two people that live at the bottom of Petalburg. They cared for her, and soon she was able to become a trainer. She and Vulpix soon befriended a baby Growlithe, that was abandened by it's master. They returned, and challenged Norman of petalburg gym. They defeted him. Then they went to the Pokelibary and read a book about legendary pokemon. She adored Shaymin and Celebi, and all other cute legends.
Future Pokémon Team:
Ninetales
Nalia
Female
Nalia was Sky's first pokemon, which was recived from her old parents. It was obtained from Sky's pokemon egg, and is very loyal. Once someone tried to make Nalia come with them, and not Sky! But of course, Nalia disagreed. It wanted Sky to be it's master.
Nalia is a calm pokemon, and is very loyal. It goes EVERYWHERE with Sky. However, Nalia can get jealous when Sky says another pokemon is cute. THAT keeps Nalia's Ember going.

Arcanine
Ryan
Male
Ryan was found under a tree log with a small crack in it. Nalia, however, was charming the Growlithe out, and Ryan was despratly in love with her. But when Nalia got taken by team rocket, This made Ryan angry and attack them with an Ember. It cut the net free, and Ryan earned Nalia's trust and agreed to come with her and Sky.
Baby/Egg Pokémon: Cleffa!-Luna-Female
Two Legendary: Zapdos/Jirachi
Starter: Vulpix, because she recived it when she was three, Even though it's not on the list.
Other: She might be catching a few pokemon in the Rp, since she has a few pokeballs. And i hope you don't mind that she has'nt got a proper starter.
RPG Sample:
Do You know where i get my writing talents from!? Rping! It's like my writing!
Fine, you can have half.:susp::
"Hey, Ryan! I'm getting a milky way! Want one?" Ryan's mom said. She was in her fifties, and looked very like it indeed. She was kinda fat, and she had dark brown hair.

"Sure, Mom!," Ryan said, racing down the stairs as his mom slipped on her black fur coat and her leather black purse. "And Mom, while you're at the shops, I'll be at Nalia's house!"

"Ok, but be back by six for dinner."

"Ok, Mom!"

"Kids...." Ryan's mom said as Ryan slammed the door shut.

xXHyperRickyXx
07-04-2007, 06:21 PM
Nice sign up KittenGirl, seems like a cool character! And by the way, those legendaries are already taken by Gaby, ther is Zapdos and Jurachi though.

O___O alot of people want Squirtle...

EDIT: Alright, with the characters in mind,, we need ONE MORE SIGN-UP! WOOT!WOOT!

*Dances*...*trips*

Kaylurr
07-05-2007, 10:09 PM
Ahh. I hope someone signs up soon lmao. I'm really excited 'cause this is a good plot. Woo!

Sceptile Frost
07-06-2007, 03:42 AM
Alright Sceptile, why can't you just put your final team? We're gonna find out eventually.
*Pokes Pikachu* Not one of the baby pokemon on the list.
And list their genders.

Oh... I though it was meant to be an in-character sort of thing... sorry for the mix up... and I met Pichu... Sorry for the mix up... *goes to edit*

EDIT: Hopefully that works better.

Realityxxx
07-06-2007, 03:59 AM
Hope you don't mind that i changed starter to Vulpix, since it WAS her first pokemon...

xXHyperRickyXx
07-06-2007, 04:37 AM
*Pokes Pichu* I chose Pichu, can you change it.

And Kitten Girl, hmm. *sighs* Oookay. Since it WAS her first pokemon. lol, emphasise.

Realityxxx
07-06-2007, 05:13 AM
*Pokes Pichu* I chose Pichu, can you change it.

And Kitten Girl, hmm. *sighs* Oookay. Since it WAS her first pokemon. lol, emphasise.

I'll make a second charry if you like. Hey, i just looked at the Baby list AND your signup, and you took Togepi, but in your signup, It's Pichu!

xXHyperRickyXx
07-06-2007, 05:16 AM
Yeah, I know I forgot to edit that. I switched to Pichu, and since Spiffy was EXTREMELY accepting, she let me take Pichu and she took Magby. I'lle dit it, thanks for pointing it out. ANd its alright, don't make a second charry. evilpikablue is joining... I hope

Blu
07-06-2007, 05:27 AM
I'll join in a few minutes my mouse is acting up.My right click won't work.:susp:

xXHyperRickyXx
07-06-2007, 05:38 AM
Okay! =D Just be sure you DO sign up

Blu
07-06-2007, 05:51 AM
What pokemon are taken on the front page because I want articuno and jirachi.

xXHyperRickyXx
07-06-2007, 05:55 AM
Go ahead! Just take them. And as you sign up. Remember the rules!

Blu
07-06-2007, 05:56 AM

Ok because articuno is my favorite kanto legendary.

xXHyperRickyXx
07-06-2007, 05:58 AM
Do take into mind they won't be part of your team. You'll just have a connection with them.

Gaby
07-06-2007, 06:05 AM

>> I already picked Articuno and Jirachi. Just saying

xXHyperRickyXx
07-06-2007, 06:10 AM
>> I already picked Articuno and Jirachi. Just saying
I know, don't worry. I've got it all figured out.

Blu
07-06-2007, 07:10 AM
Full Name:Hikari Mashu Takimaru

Nickname:Hikari

Hair Color:brownish black (mostly black)In the light it is blue with black at the end

Hair Length:Her hair ends at the middle of her back.

Hair Style:long & wavy

Eye Color:brownish black (mostly black)
Height:"5,6"

Body Structure:Her body is actually thin,but not too thin.

Basic Clothing:She wears a crimson scarf,a short pink skirt that connects to a dark blue shirt,under the dark blue shirt there's a white shirt.

Pajamas:She wears pink pants and a pink shirt for her pajamas (the pajamas have flowers on them)

Bathing Suit:Her bathing suit is pink & purple,The top is a tang top & the bottom is like panties.

Accessories:crimson scarf,red watch,white bini hat with a pink pokebal on it

Personality:Is always excited.

History:Hikari was born in the bustleing city of Celadon.Her mom & dad died because robbers broke into their house and killed them.Hikari didn't die because she was at the grocery store shopping for medicine.Hikari was sad for a long time,but she got over it.Everyone says that she is always excited because of her mom.

Future Pokémon Team:
SN:Porygon
N:Gonpor
G:No gender
O:Obtained by Hikari's parents

SN:Vaporeon
N:Vince
G:Male

SN:Pikachu
N:Sparky
G:Female
O:Was caught in viridian forest

SN:Ninetales
N:Vivian
O:Was obtained in a trade

SN:Rapidash
N:Dasher

SN:Venasaur
N:(no nickname)
O:Was obtained by Prof. Oak

Baby/Egg Pokémon:wooper

Two Legendary:Articuno & Jirachi

Starter:bulbasaur

RPG Sample:
Hikari was playing with her two pokemon eevee and porygon when there was a crash.BOOM!"It's a earthquake!"Exclaimed Hikari.They all ran to safety."Better safe than sorry"said Hikari.""eevee eev"shouted eevee.Suddenly some guy showed up.Hikari didn't know,but it was one of the elite four."Want to battle" said the guy."Sure I haven't battled in a long time"responded Hikari."Go porygon!"as Hikari shouted porygon said something."lets do our best Hikari!"shouted porygon.""You know how to talk porygon!?"Hikari asked..........

xXHyperRickyXx
07-06-2007, 07:17 AM
Alright, change your baby pokemon. Gaby has already chosen Azurill. sorry. There's still Wooper, Igglybuff, and Smoochum.

Since She had a decent sign in! We're done! I'll post the thread tomorrow morning with the characters that made it. We start tomorrow morning!

peace out!

Blu
07-06-2007, 03:25 PM
Alright, change your baby pokemon. Gaby has already chosen Azurill. sorry. There's still Wooper, Igglybuff, and Smoochum.

Since She had a decent sign in! We're done! I'll post the thread tomorrow morning with the characters that made it. We start tomorrow morning!

peace out!

Ok I editted that.

Sceptile Frost
07-06-2007, 03:45 PM
I took Togepei as my baby, so I should be ready...

xXHyperRickyXx
07-06-2007, 06:05 PM
I've made an OOC discusssion board. So if you wanna talk about the rp just go there.

Realityxxx
07-07-2007, 01:19 AM
Full Name:Hikari Mashu Takimaru

Nickname:Hikari

Hair Color:brownish black (mostly black)In the light it is blue with black at the end

Hair Length:Her hair ends at the middle of her back.

Hair Style:long & wavy

Eye Color:brownish black (mostly black)
Height:"5,6"

Body Structure:Her body is actually thin,but not too thin.

Basic Clothing:She wears a crimson scarf,a short pink skirt that connects to a dark blue shirt,under the dark blue shirt there's a white shirt.

Pajamas:She wears pink pants and a pink shirt for her pajamas (the pajamas have flowers on them)

Bathing Suit:Her bathing suit is pink & purple,The top is a tang top & the bottom is like panties.

Accessories:crimson scarf,red watch,white bini hat with a pink pokebal on it

Personality:Is always excited.

History:Hikari was born in the bustleing city of Celadon.Her mom & dad died because robbers broke into their house and killed them.Hikari didn't die because she was at the grocery store shopping for medicine.Hikari was sad for a long time,but she got over it.Everyone says that she is always excited because of her mom.

Future Pokémon Team:
SN:Porygon
N:Gonpor
G:No gender

SN:Vaporeon
N:Vince

SN:Pikachu
N:Sparky
O:Was caught in viridian forest

SN:Ninetales
N:Vivian

SN:Rapidash
N:Dasher

SN:Venasaur
N:(no nickname)
O:Was obtained by Prof. Oak

Baby/Egg Pokémon:wooper

Two Legendary:Articuno & Jirachi

Starter:bulbasaur

RPG Sample:
Hikari was playing with her two pokemon eevee and porygon when there was a crash.BOOM!"It's a earthquake!"Exclaimed Hikari.They all ran to safety."Better safe than sorry"said Hikari.""eevee eev"shouted eevee.Suddenly some guy showed up.Hikari didn't know,but it was one of the elite four."Want to battle" said the guy."Sure I haven't battled in a long time"responded Hikari."Go porygon!"as Hikari shouted porygon said something."lets do our best Hikari!"shouted porygon.""You know how to talk porygon!?"Hikari asked..........

But Gaby took those legends!

Gaby
07-07-2007, 01:42 AM
But Gaby took those legends!

I know, but I got sent to the rival side =/

Realityxxx
07-07-2007, 01:52 AM
I know, but I got sent to the rival side =/

Why?
EDIT: No, Four word rule!

Gaby
07-07-2007, 01:53 AM
Why?
EDIT: No, Four word rule!

Dunno, but I don't mind XD At least my charry knows about Articuno and Jirachi and EP's doesn't from what I've heard X3

Also, yes, the four word rule IS evil >=O

Realityxxx
07-07-2007, 02:05 AM
Dunno, but I don't mind XD At least my charry knows about Articuno and Jirachi and EP's doesn't from what I've heard X3

Also, yes, the four word rule IS evil >=O

>=O Yes it is......O=<
This is the rule creator(No offense, Rule creator): (=<

xXHyperRickyXx
07-07-2007, 04:43 AM
The Rule Creator Shall SMITE YOU ALL! *Throws plushies down onto all*

Realityxxx
07-07-2007, 09:29 AM
Hey, i just remembered I wanted Articuno+Jirachi, then gaby became a Rival, and lost the legends! why did'nt you tell me!?

xXHyperRickyXx
07-07-2007, 04:56 PM
I'm sorry, I don't remember you wanting them.

Kaarl
07-11-2007, 09:28 PM
Full Name: Rojo (pronounced Roh-Jo) Drake
Nickname: Red
Hair Color: Thin black/brown, under certain lighting, looks orange
Hair Length: Around 5mm-1cm
Hair Style: Very plain, just short
Eye Color: Dark Brown.
Height: 5'9
Weight: 160lbs
Body Structure: Body built up to look strong, but not actually that powerful. Not frail either.
Basic Clothing: Red hoody, with a music player tucked into jeans. White T-Shirt under hoody, with I Survived Stark Mountain emblazoned on front.
Pajamas: The Stark Mountain shirt, and normal jeans
Bathing Suit: Sports 3/4 Length Shorts
Accessories: A Dragon Scale connected to a rope chain. Rayquaza's Markings as a tattoo and a green warpaint stripe under left eye.
Personality: Calm calculated usually, but gets insanely angry if anyone comments on his past or insults dragons. Prone to sudden bursts of rage and energy, but passed out at the same frequency. Only like girls who knock him back
History....... Woke up one morning in the middle of a haystack. The door was locked. The rain poured down, he hid under the hay when he heard someone coming, suddenly, he saw a red egg, radiating heat. He ran with the egg and leapt the fence, where was he. Suddenly he realized he was on an island. Apparently a special resort...
Future Pokémon Team
Pyro, Charizard, Male, Obtained as Charmander
W00Tper, Wooper, Female, Obtained as Egg
Spirit, Dragonair, Female, Obtained as Dratini
Typhoon, Gyarados, Male, Obtained as Gyarados *Shiny*
Velocity, Aerodactyl,Male, Obtained as Imprisoned Aerodactyl (frozen, like fossil)
BLANK (but, if Sinnoh pokemon are allowed.....)
Typhoon and Velocity are replaced with
Chewy, Gabite (or Garchomp if it isn't considered overpowered), Male, Obtained as Gible
Stinger, Drapion, Male, Obtained as Drapionhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1344099#post1344099
Pokemon: Kanto RPG! - Page 4 - Pokemon Elite 2000 Forum
Baby/Egg Pokémon: Wooper
Two Legendary: Whatever is left, I have no preference as I am entering late
Starter:Charmander
Other: Only trains dragons, or pokemon who look like dragons. Wooper is the exception.
SORRY, forgot to put example: The trainer smiled, after bombing out on Sinnoh's fifth gym, Red knew he needed to train up for the gym leaders. Dragon pokemon may well be the strongest when evolved, but even had to admit, when young, they were severely underpowered. So was he, his best laid strategies always failed. Its not that he was stupid, or lacked the heart, but the abundance of water types, that just happened to know Ice moves left him powerless. Oh, now what, someone had to challenge him now.
"Okay, I saw you so I get to battle you, Go Dewgong!!!
Great, a Water/Ice type pokemon.....
"Go Pyro!!!" The Charmeleon walked towards the Dewgong, ready and willing, but hardly confident.
The hasty young trainer ordered a Hydro Pump.......
"Pyro, dodge it, and use Ember....."
The blast of water rocketed towards Charmeleon, who swiftly dodged the move. They may lose, but One Hit KO's are too embarrassing to handle. The fiery pokemon spat out wisps of charcoal, that sputtered and crackled on the body of Dewgong.
"Doodoo, use Hydro Pump again!!!!"
"Pyro, dodge it again, and use Metal Claw!"
The Dewgong missed again, but managed to avoid Pyro's claw. Suddenly Pyro found himself facing away from Dewgong, and staring at the golden Magikarp over the boat's edge.
"Doodoo, use another Hydro Pump!"
"Dodge it again, Pyro"
The guard rails proved to be his undoing, Pyro dodged the blast, but smacked into the guardrail and fell tothe floor, the cold waves would surely hurt, but he landed onto a Magikarp. The fish began glowing and suddenly Pyro rose up, on the head of a raging, red Gyarados......