PDA

View Full Version : The Pokemon Alphabet Game

Blast Burn
11-30-2004, 08:48 PM
Okay, I just thought of a game, so I'm going to make it NOW so I don't forget later.

I say a letter (say S), then you guys have to name some pokemon that start with that letter (say, Sandshrew). After a few pokemon are posted,I will pick somebody to think of a new letter. PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEE
don't use any outside resources to name the pokemon you post. please name them from memory.
I'll start with the letter S!

Agent Orange
11-30-2004, 09:44 PM
Ripoff.

This is pretty much the same as the pokemon name game, just participate in that. :rolleyes:

Blast Burn
12-01-2004, 01:02 AM
Okay, I admit, I DID get the idea from the pokemon name game.
BUT AT LEAST IT NOT THE EXACT SAME THING LIKE SOME COPYCATS I KNOW!!!! (Not you, of course) Sorry about that, my fingers are kind of energized, I needed something to type.

LolJolteonMaster
12-04-2004, 12:55 AM
DP, why do you need to shoot everyone down when you don't like their idea? Sorry, Sidnoea, DP can be a bit of an ass at times. I can understand why Annie doesn't like him anymore. Anywho....S....S......S is for Starmie!

Agent Orange
12-04-2004, 02:24 AM
Ha, right, I'm an ass, thanks you very much. Well, fyi, your beloved "Ann" sent me a PM saying its over, then she won't give me a reason, then she starts to hate me, and runs off with Tamer San! :rolleyes:

Thanatos
12-04-2004, 02:47 AM
DP is fine. You need to realise that even if it is an idea, it is a ripoff idea. 6 degrees of separation. There is little difference...

LolJolteonMaster
12-04-2004, 03:47 PM
6 degrees of differance or 6000 degrees, differance is differance, so there!

Squirtle!

Agent Orange
12-04-2004, 09:18 PM
Fine, be retarded and play some ripped game, see if I care, I'm off to save my URPG job.

LolJolteonMaster
12-04-2004, 09:26 PM
*blows raspberry at DP and bites his big toe off*

Metal Mario
12-29-2004, 12:04 AM
Sandslash is that right

Blast Burn
01-24-2005, 01:00 AM
New letter! I pick... 14! (And those of you who went to school should be able to figure out that the 14th letter in the alphabet is N)

Zenaku
01-24-2005, 01:19 AM

Any games that just requires little point to it will be locked. I don't mind trivia games that actually need an answer. But not games that just uses letters and such and goes on forever with little or no point at all, anything similar to that is also locked.

Above quote from Pokemon Name game and similar threads when it was/they were locked. This thread counts as something similar, so...