PDA

View Full Version : can you check out this link

Sarahpom83
07-02-2007, 08:58 PM
I'm sorry I don't really know where to ask this but this site seem to have been down since yesterday and I asked my one friend and she said it was doing the same on her computer, I'd like to know if its doing the same on everyone elses computer. its like deviantart

sheezyart.com

But on my PC it comes out white screen and its says done at the bottom of the bar on the computer screen. and I'm wondering if its just down or its just my computer?

Charbok
07-02-2007, 09:13 PM
You woudl ask all computer questions
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Sadly, i can't help you with your actual question until I see it meself.

EDIT: Hmmm... It happens to me as well. I'll see what I can do.

I checked the porperties and it says that the page in unavailable. How long has this been going on for you?

Pooka
07-02-2007, 09:16 PM
Nope, it don't work for me, does exactly what you said it did for you.

Sarahpom83
07-02-2007, 09:22 PM
I'm sorry I don't really know where to ask this but this site seem to have been down since yesterday and I asked my one friend and she said it was doing the same on her computer, I'd like to know if its doing the same on everyone elses computer. its like deviantart

sheezyart.com

But on my PC it comes out white screen and its says done at the bottom of the bar on the computer screen. and I'm wondering if its just down or its just my computer?

Will yesterday when I went to check the site it started to do that, normally when the admin are working on the site it comes up normal screen and says "While you wait, how about a chat?" and its not there ether. So I wouldn't be able to ask any of them what is going on because I can't will get a hold of them without seeing their account.

That's the only other place where I have my artwork up at, but right now I got banned for three days because someone said something about one of my artworks which got removed. So I went threw my gallery and took down a lotta stuff someone would say rudely about.

Any ways yeah its been doing this since Yesterday. I thought I went back to it today it wouldn't still be like this, I hope the owner of the site see's that there page isn't work. But thanks, I thought it was only my computer, but I see that it is everyone elses as will

DrCoolSanta
07-03-2007, 02:03 PM
Will yesterday when I went to check the site it started to do that, normally when the admin are working on the site it comes up normal screen and says "While you wait, how about a chat?" and its not there ether. So I wouldn't be able to ask any of them what is going on because I can't will get a hold of them without seeing their account.

That's the only other place where I have my artwork up at, but right now I got banned for three days because someone said something about one of my artworks which got removed. So I went threw my gallery and took down a lotta stuff someone would say rudely about.

Any ways yeah its been doing this since Yesterday. I thought I went back to it today it wouldn't still be like this, I hope the owner of the site see's that there page isn't work. But thanks, I thought it was only my computer, but I see that it is everyone elses as will
It works for me, either it's back, or it's my connection.

Charbok
07-03-2007, 02:56 PM
Works for me now too.