PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: my way

Sarahpom83
07-03-2007, 01:41 PM
I’ve noticed that every Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rpg that is made that you can only use the Pokemon you pick from the video game, this one I’m going to start, you can start as any Pokemon expect (NO LEGENDARY POKEMON) Sorry. But like I want to be a Aipom. Everyone has to pick a different Pokemon and not the same as someone else.
I will make a list of Pokemon that you can be, and when someone picks that Pokemon I’ll place your name next to it.

The mission of this RPG is to base off the red and blue game, but the first 3 people to sign up will also be like human but turned into Pokemon, the rest of the people will ether join the teams or make their own teams as Pokemon. So what I mean is the first three people to sign up will be a human like my character will be and then turned into a Pokemon, and the rest of the people whom join will have to join as Pokemon characters. I will allow up to three members to join my team. Those whom are the first three cannot be on my team, unless you want to pass and allow someone else to be the human.

If you catch what I’m saying or not, some of the missions can be different and not always the same in the game. So there is the plot, its to restore the Pokemon world back where there is no more bad things happening after it, the teams can do normal stuff or keep up helping other Pokemon or a new something can happened to the Pokemon world, the teams can also help out human characters that need the help.

Ok just to let you know I don’t think I can make that list to many Pokemon to place down. I’ll just make the list of Pokemon that you guys chose and say if its ok or not ok to have. Then I’ll place the list here of Pokemon, and if you try to pick a Pokemon someone is already you’ll have to pick a different one:

POKEMON THAT HAVE BEEN PICKED BY OTHERS:
Aipom – Sarahpom

Also to level up when everyone is in a area and we have to save a pokemon in need and wild pokemon attack, if your at a low level then it will be every 10 pokemon you fight, if you are at like level 20 it will take you about 25 to 30 pokemon to fight, and you'll have to place how many you have fought at the being of your replies to the rpg. So if I have started off at like level 10 I'd put:

Name: Sarah
Level: 10
Pokemon fought: 0
Levels gained: 0

But if I fight about 15 pokemon or so I'll gain a level. so I'll place a meter thing of how many pokemon you have to fight to gain a level. and some of you will have to edit your join info, you have to be a first stage pokemon and not the same stage pokemon as before if you are going to be on my team that is, if you are going to be on someone elses team I guess its ok.

1. Level 10 must fight 15 pokemon until you reach level 15
2. at level 15 you have to fight 25 pokemon until you reach the level 20
3. level 20 pokemon need to fight 30 pokemon until you reach level 28
4. level 28 must fight up to 37 pokemon to gain a level and when you reach level 37
5. when you are at level 37 you must fight 47 pokemon to gain levels until you reach level 57
6. at level 57 you must fight 57 pokemon to gain a level until you reach 67
7. I hope you are catching on or do I need to type each level by level.

So meaning if your at 10 you have to fight 15 pokemon to gain a level, then you fight 15 again and you gain another level. but you keep on adding to your gaged of how many pokemon you have fought at the top of the screen.

My character is going to kind of be the main character, but everyone else is important as will. this rpg can have up to 6 different pokemon groups. we need one bad group like "Team Meanies" So whom else would like to join and be a group of three to form Team Meanies?

There will have to be a strong team like the ones in the game, and other teams as will.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````
Type Of Pokemon:
Nickname:
Looks/Picture:
Level:
Attacks:
Region where you can be found at:
Bio:
Team:
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````

And here is my info on my Pokemon:

Type Of Pokemon: Aipom
Nickname: Sarah
Looks/Picture: She's the Aipom in this group pic
Attacks: Iron Tail, Swift, Double Team, and Focus Punch
Bio: Sarah the Aipom is a little different, she's not normal then other pokemon, she has the power of Ditto to transform into any pokemon. Not very many people like her, and she wants to be come friends with anyone and help them out. But its not that easy for such an Aipom. she has the same weekness as Ditto has when turning into a different pokemon, doesn't have the full power or what the following pokemon can do.
Team: Team Sarahpom

Mitsuzo-kun
07-03-2007, 04:05 PM
I'm not sure if this will go anywhere...

Maybe you could add a plot?

Make it really in-depth!

I think you'll find that most Mystery Dungeon RPs let you be anything, anyway!

Without a plot, this won't go far, if anywhere...

Why have they been changed? What do they need to do? Where do they need to go?

Make a plot, please!

Djax94

Sarahpom83
07-03-2007, 10:21 PM
see that's what I'm talking about, I CAN'T COME UP WITH GOOD IDEA'S, OH BUT THE RPG works just fine on my rpg board, I don't need a plot we just go with the flow, and I guess most people don't really know how to go with the flow.

I had its like the video game, how much more plot do I need to type up a 3 page plot?

and no not the ones I have seen, the one that I was looking at that I was going to join, said that you only could be the pokemon you can pick in the game which I think is a little pushy not everyone wants to be the same pokemon.

I guess I should just give up trying to create an rpg when I really suck at trying to come up with an idea for a plot.

Most of everyone else rpg idea's are like destory and kill type and I just want a simple one and I don't like to read a 3 page plot of how to rule the rpg.

I guess some people are just different then others.

Eraizaa-kun
07-04-2007, 08:36 PM
see that's what I'm talking about, I CAN'T COME UP WITH GOOD IDEA'S, OH BUT THE RPG works just fine on my rpg board, I don't need a plot we just go with the flow, and I guess most people don't really know how to go with the flow.

I had its like the video game, how much more plot do I need to type up a 3 page plot?

and no not the ones I have seen, the one that I was looking at that I was going to join, said that you only could be the pokemon you can pick in the game which I think is a little pushy not everyone wants to be the same pokemon.

I guess I should just give up trying to create an rpg when I really suck at trying to come up with an idea for a plot.

Most of everyone else rpg idea's are like destory and kill type and I just want a simple one and I don't like to read a 3 page plot of how to rule the rpg.

I guess some people are just different then others.
I agree 100% with you. I don't really see the need of a plot here. If it's like the video game, what more do you need?...Well...Maybe something explaining how to level up and a bit of intro for those who haven't really played the game. ...and rules on how to decide your pokemon's level and attacks.

Type Of Pokemon: Skitty
Nickname: Eraizaa
Gender: Male (this one is important, it should be required)
Looks/Picture: A red skitty
Level: 13
Attacks: Sing, Attract, Tackle, Tail Whip (may change if rules are added)
Bio: A red skitty who likes to do...whatever comes to his mind at anytime. Playful, cheerful, friendly, kind, team player, all around nice, but he can be a bit too random and somewhat annoying at times. Seeing as the changes on the world have made it a bit hard to do what he wants, he decides to join a rescue team to help others.
Team: Sarahpom (pass on the being human bonus)

espeonlover
07-04-2007, 08:53 PM
Type Of Pokemon: Delcatty
Nickname: Kitty
Looks/Picture: normal delcatty
Level: 78
Attacks: Tackle+5, double-slap, Solar beam and thunder-bolt
Bio: Calm, shy, but can be strong. Kitty Has Had her own team since she was turned into a skitty, she also used to be human (bear with me, im using my PMD Chari.) since she evolved, there hasnt been any clues to where she had been, only herself, gardavoir and maddie (swampert) had not left the team when kitty called out to on a mission.
Team: Meow

Megiddo Flame
07-04-2007, 10:32 PM
Type Of Pokemon: Rhyperior
Nickname: Scar
Looks/Picture: a regular Rhyperior, with many battle scars.
Level: 61
Attacks: Poison Jab, Rock Wrecker, Earthquake
Bio: He was human, but he died, woke up as a Rhyhorn, later became Rhyperior after finding a Link Cable and a Protector as a Rhydon, and changed his name to Scar soon after, because of his many scars he obtained after he became a Pokemon.
Team: Chaos

Eraizaa-kun
07-05-2007, 04:10 AM
If it is just like the video game, there shouldn't be any evolved Pokemon yet, right?

Realityxxx
07-05-2007, 11:19 AM
Yeah. Altough it needs a plot, i'll still join.....
Type of pokemon: Piplup^^
Nickname: Laura
Looks/Picture: She looks like normal Piplup, but if you don't know what they look like, they look like This (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffb/dpffb393.png).
Level: 11
Attacks: Pound, Growl,Bubble, Water Sport
Bio:
Laura is a friendly and funny person. She is very cheerful, and likes Sarah because of who she is, not because she likes how she looks. She is very loyal,and will never give up.
Team: Sarahpom

Sarahpom83
07-06-2007, 08:06 PM
If it is just like the video game, there shouldn't be any evolved Pokemon yet, right?

right all first stage pokemon, maybe someone can help me out with a plot I'm not very good but I love to role play.

Sarahpom83
07-06-2007, 08:18 PM
Type Of Pokemon: Delcatty
Nickname: Kitty
Looks/Picture: normal delcatty
Level: 78
Attacks: Tackle+5, double-slap,
Bio: Calm, shy, but can be strong.

You need to be a younger pokemon unless you are going to have your own team and you are the leader of it.

also you need more info added to your bio it can't be a line, it needs to be more. but you are welcome in the rpg once I can get it running.

Sarahpom83
07-06-2007, 08:19 PM
Yeah. Altough it needs a plot, i'll still join.....
Type of pokemon: Piplup^^
Nickname: Laura
Looks/Picture: She looks like normal Piplup, but if you don't know what they look like, they look like This (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffb/dpffb393.png).
Level: 11
Attacks: Pound, Growl,Bubble, Water Sport
Bio:
Laura is a friendly and funny person. She is very cheerful, and likes Sarah because of who she is, not because she likes how she looks. She is very loyal,and will never give up.
Team: Sarahpom

I have edit a little and added a few things to the bottom of it. and I know what a piplup is. I watch the Anime.

The RPG is going to almost take place just like the video game, but you are allowed to pick any pokemon you want to be, and my character is going to be the one that is to help that was once a human and will gang friends.

espeonlover
07-08-2007, 12:06 PM
unless you are going to have your own team and you are the leader of it.

DUH!

and dont double/quad post, its bad sarah.

woopjohuunq
07-08-2007, 04:24 PM
Well, I could help with the plot... I'm good at that kind of stuff.

Plus, I'd also like to join...

Type of pokemon: Abra
Nickname: Psyche
Looks/Picture:
Level: 3
Attacks: Secret Power
.............Tackle
Bio: Psyche wasn't really named what he is until he woke up as an Abra. Before that, he was living in a foster home, the third one that summer. He was a quiet kid, with no family but the ones he was given to. He hadn't much of a future, so becoming this pokemon was a good release from life for him.
Team: None, as of now...

Just Leo
07-09-2007, 04:17 AM
Type Of Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname: Snow

Looks/Picture: A Shiny (white) Eevee

Level:10

Attacks:
-Shadow Ball
-Tackle
-Sand-Attack
-Iron Tail

Region where you can be found at:All

Bio: Snow was the youngest in his faimly.He had white hair as a young teenager instead of an elder.People laughed and made fun of him ,then he woke up as the White Eevee he is now.He still wonders hy he became the Pokemon Eevee.He understud why the color.The simple answer is; White Hair as kid = White hair/fur as Pokemon.

Sarahpom83
07-14-2007, 02:48 PM
I believe I have enough people to start. I'm not big on many people in one rpg. and I can't find the rpg I was repling to while back. so whom ever is in that rpg, you can take me out. I lost track of it sorry.

The RPG topic will be called

(RP) Sarahpom's Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Absol_of _the_moutain
07-14-2007, 05:37 PM
I'd like to join too

Type Of Pokemon: Absol
Nickname: Sapphire
Looks/Picture: Pretty normal absol except she has red bandana tied to her blade
Attacks:
-Slash
-Razor Wind
-Shadow Ball
-Cut
Region where you can be found at: uasally Hoen (I'm a terrible speller)

Bio: Sapphire is refined and gentle, but if provoked she'll turn into....let's just say one heck of short fused Absol. She is shy at first, but as soon as you get to know her you realize how much of a spicy fun-loving gal she really is. History wise; Saphire's family was attacked, by a herd of rampaging Ryhorn thank broke though Saphire's mother, Ruby's nest. Saphire's egg tumbled out of the mountain and into a dense forest. A family of Lucario found her egg and hatched it. Saphire was raised by Lucario and their baby Riolu. To this day she can't figure out why she has a hard time standing on two legs. She THINKS she's a Riolu too!

Team: None yet

Ecco
07-15-2007, 01:55 PM
Type Of Pokemon: Chikorita
Nickname: Flora
Looks/Picture: She's pretty much an average looking Chikorita, except she has blue eyes.
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/Eccodolphin/Chikorita.jpg
Level: 6
Attacks: Razor Leaf, Growl, Tackle
Region where you can be found at: Usually Johto
Bio: Flora is a kind, friendly, and gentle spirit. She tends to trust those she meets unless they give her a reason not to. This can get her into trouble if someone decides to take advantage of her. She likes to travel and explore new places, and she's been wandering around for as long as she can remember. She wants to find some friends to travel with, because she knows she's not that strong yet, and would be safer with some friends to back her up when things are tough. Anyone who decided to be her friend would find a very loyal companion that would always be by their side.
Team: Not on a team yet.

Realityxxx
07-16-2007, 12:17 PM
Looks/Picture: She's pretty much an average looking Chikorita, except she has blue eyes.
Region where you can be found at: Varies.
Bio: Flora is a kind, friendly, and gentle spirit. She tends to trust those she meets unless they give her a reason not to. This can get her into trouble if someone decides to take advantage of her. She likes to travel and explore new places, and she's been wandering around for as long as she can remember. She wants to find some friends to travel with, because she knows she's not that strong yet, and would be safer with some friends to back her up when things are tough. Anyone who decided to be her friend would find a very loyal companion that would always be by their side.

Correction: There is no such region as Varies.

Ecco
07-16-2007, 01:25 PM
Region where you can be found at: Usually Johto

Ok, I fixed it, can I join the RP now?

Hidachi
07-16-2007, 02:35 PM
Can I sign up?

Type Of Pokemon: Squirtle
Nickname: Michael
Looks/Picture: http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n92/Migaman/Squirtle-1.png
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Water Gun
Region where you can be found at: Kanto
Bio: Squirt is quiet when resting, but when he's on rescue, he's ecstatic. He loves to be outside doing something rather than nothing. Being a different colour when he woke up, Michael was left out of a lot of events. Feeling lonely, he started a rescue team, Team Wave Crash. Since he started not to long ago, he is a normal rank with no teammates. If anyone would want to join, he would welcome then with great pleasure. He doesn't quite remember how or when he was changed, but he's determined to find out.
Team: Team Wave Crash (accepting Members)

espeonlover
07-16-2007, 02:47 PM
people who dont have a team yet, your welcome to join my team, team meow

NeonTrainer
07-16-2007, 03:00 PM
Type Of Pokemon: Aerodactyl
Nickname: Crusader
Looks/Picture: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa142.png
Attacks: Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Earthquake
Region where you can be found at: Kanto
Bio: Many know Aerodactyl as a nice, kind pokemon but when getting Crusader angry.. Some think of him as a monster due to the dragon looking appearance but over time people got over it and Crusader now has many friends. Ever since all this happened, Crusader decided to create and form a rescue team known as Team Crimson.
Team: http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s202/Internaldemon2/TeamCrimson.jpg

[Are we allowed to create a team or do we have to join one?]