PDA

View Full Version : A Hero's Adventure

tyshawn015
07-03-2007, 03:04 PM
Overall Story Line

A few years ago Team Rocket was disbanded.

A new more wicked team has arrive in the new reigon of Innet, northeast of Johto.

They call themselves Team Lightning.

They steal pokemon and use genetic materials to make the pokemon a different color,

so they can sell it to people making them think the pokemon was shiny.

Team Lightning is made up of incredibly skilled trainers, the most powerful being their leader.

Lately they've been after legendary pokemon.

They figure if they can make a legendary pokemon shiny, they can make a

huge profit. The main legendary pokemon they are looking for are Celebi and Mew.

Can anyone stop Team Lightning and save Celebi, Mew, and all the pokemon of Innet.

Rules

All pe2k rules apply
No godmodding
No bunnying
No swearing
Little romance allowed
No legendaries
One shiny allowed on a team (All Team Lightning members must have a shiny)
All post must be at least four sentences
I will allow four people to travel with me. Everyone else will either be a rival, gym leader, Team Lightning member, Elite Four, and so on
Start off anywhere your character will be. Example: if you're a Team Lightning member start off at the secret base
Everyone else start off wherever I'm at.
HAVE FUN!!!

Trainer Sign Up Sheet

Name: (Trainer's Name)

Hometown: (Where the person is from)

Position you want: (traveling with me, gym leader, Team Lightning member, etc.....)

Description: (What your trainer looks like)

Clothes: (What clothes your person weirs) NOTE: If you're on Team Lightning the leader decides the uniforms

Personality: (Character's personality)

History: (Brief History of your trainer)

List of Pokemon: ( Pokemon in their future evolved forms)

RP Example: (Example of your rp skills)

Positions:

Hero's:
1. Shawn Miziki
2. Djax
3. Robin Velosio(hunkrew)
4. Jessica Oak (specialk)
5. Katrina (PyreTheTorchic)

Rivals:
1. Lead Rival Kai Tunaredinfart (KittenGirl2000)
2. Calvin Spelskiman (R-man)
3. Jeff Somthingson (Totoquil)

Gym Leaders:
1. Waterfall City: Wave Badge Water Types- Jane Morgan (Jane)
2. Stone City: Mountain Badge Rock Types-
3. Spook City: Haunt Badge Ghost Types- Devon Gale (Roy G Biv)
4. Blaze City: Flame Badge Fire Types- MikealO Torch (MikaelO)
5. Leaf City: Seed Badge Grass Types- Serenade Shine (Tanglenote)
6. Spark City: Static Badge Electric Types-
7. Night City: Ring Badge Dark Types- Tyronne Jones (shinyespeon)
8. Mind City: Brain Badge Psychic Types- Pedro Galladez (pokeloser9114)
Elite Four:
1. Ground Types-
2. Steel Types-
3. Ice Types- Crystal (killanotha1)
4. Mixed Types- hikari (evilpikablu)
5. Champion- Ty Sugimori (xXHyperRickyXx)

Team Lightning:
1. Leader- Kyle Razanura (Kaioo)
2. SIC (Second in Command) Cole Takeshi (Boscool)

Cities

1. Rolling Town- A small town where the beginning of the story takes place.

2. Sunset Town- A small town with amazing sunsets.

3. Waterfall City- A city of amazing waterfalls, where the first gym is located.

4. Stone City- A city full of stones, the second gym is located here.

5. Spook City- A spooky city where ghost type pokemon are common. The third gym is located here.

6. Blaze City- A city with blazing heat, the fourth gym is here.

7. Leaf City- A city where it is always spring time, the fifth gym is located here.

8. Spark City- The biggest city in Innet, has the most technology. The sixth gym is here.

9. Night City- A city full of nightime events, the seventh gym is located here.

10. Mind City- A city full of psychics, the final gym is located here.

11. Cloud City- A suspicious city where Team Lightning members reside. It has a big building where the leader controls his empire. They also have a lab where they do experiments on stolen pokemon.

12. Sky City- A city that goes to the sky. It has a tower where the Elite Four are located.

My Sign Up Sheet

Name: Shawn Miziki

Hometown: New Bark Town

Position wanted: Hero

Description: Jet black hair that extends to his neck, 5'10, 115 pounds

Clothes: Blue jacket unzipped with a white shirt underneath, blue jeans, white hat with the letter 'S' on it

Personality:Very brave and stubborn, he can be a bit arrogant, but he means well. He plans on becoming the Innet champion.

History: He lived with his mother in New Bark town, where he got his shiny Eevee and his Cyndaquil until he moved to Rolling Town, Innet

List of pokemon:

Typholsion:Male/Fire/Evolved from Cyndaquil
Umbreon:Female/Dark/Evolved from Eevee (Shiny)
Swampert:Male/Water and Ground/Evolved from Mudkip
Tyranitar:Male/Rock/Evolved from Larvitar
Luxray:/Female/Electric/Evolved from Shinx
Garchomp:/Male/Dragon/Evolved from Gible

RPG Example:

Shawn looked around, he had been waiting for a long time.

At this point he only had two pokemon; Cyndaquil and Eevee.

"Come out, Chikorita" called the opponent. 'Ok I should have an advantage' Shawn thought.

"Go, Cyndaquil" Shawn called as the pokeball opened.

"Use Razor Leaf" ordered the opponent.

"Cyndaquil Dodge and use Ember" called Shawn.

Cyndaquil jumped up and burned the leaves.

"Now use Ember on Chikorita...........

xXHyperRickyXx
07-03-2007, 04:42 PM
Name: Ty Sugimori

Hometown: Pallet, Kanto

Position you want: ELite Four Champion

Description: Ty has dirty blonde hair with slightly visible chocolate brown roots. Ty's hair is long so that it covers his entire forehead and extends well past his eyebrows and ends just before his eyelashes. He usually brushes it to the side so it doesn't annoy his eyes. Deep amber / hazel eyes that tend to stick out to most people as they're very bright. He stands at about 5' 5" and wighs aproximately 104lbs.

Clothes: Ty’s hair is covered by a backwards black visor bini. He wears a black jacket with the zipper pulled up half way over a red shirt. The sleeves give way to checkered wristbands and black gloves. He has deep blue cargo pants over black and red sneakers and carries a small dark, one-strap backpack to keep general necessities such as berries and potions. Over that all he has a dark, cape around his body, and a single, brown shoulder pad on his right shoulder.

Personality: Pretty Retro style, careless nature. Ty's personality varies, but his main thought in his mind though is exploring.

Ty tends to be very nonchalant about things most of the time. He’s by no means easily intimidated, and doesn’t have an exceptionally short temper. In fact, it’s difficult to make him get angry at all through conventional means. Of course, when someone he cares about is harmed, he does get very angry at the one who did it to them and will fight to the death to prevent it from happening again.

As you might assume from the above statement, Ty also has a strong sense of justice. However, he firmly believes that right and wrong are just concepts, and that it’s what you do and what you believe in that matters in the end. He personally thinks that the lives of others take priority over his own, though he’s by no means incredibly selfless. However, he will gladly risk his life so that someone else can keep theirs without so much as a second’s hesitation.

Ty lacks patience, and prefers continuous action to repetitive and monotonous situations. He may even look for trouble for the sake of entertainment.

History: Ty was born to a rural house in the hills near Pallet town. He was raised by his loving grandmother where he learned to love Pokemon. When he was 10, Ty was going to receive his first Pokemon from Prof. Oak but his grandmother became ill so he had to remain at home and watch her. Several years passed and her condition became somewhat better. She decided that they needed to move closer to the town and that Ty could finally leave on his adventure. Upon his departure, Ty received the leaf pendant and took it with him and promised to keep it with him for the rest of his days.

List of Pokemon:

Charizard- Charco- Male (Obtained as a Charmander)
Pidgeot- Sora – Female (Obtained as a Pidgey)
Pikachu- Pika – Male (Obtained as a Pikachu)
Gyarados- Gyara – Male (Obtained as a Magikarp)
Victorybell- Bell - Female (Obtained as a Bellsprout)
Snorlax- Lax – Male (Obtained as a Snorlax)

RP Example: (Example of your rp skills)

Ty clasped the sphere then dashed to the center of the arena as the commentator ran off.

“First up, we have Rattata!” The commentator yelled out.

‘Alright then.’ Ty stated mentally as he continued to dash about,

“Let’s do this Charco!!” Ty yelled out,

“Charco? Well nicknaming a pokemon does give the trainer a closer bond with them.” Prof. Oak’s assistant said. The Charmander was released with a poof of smoke. From the miniature smoke came, Charmander. The pokemon was a small orange lizard with large crimson eyes and a yellow belly.

“SCRATCH ATTACK!!” Charmander lunged its right claw out at the rat which was blown backwards and off the stage.

“WEEDLE, you’re on next!” The announcer stated as Ty commanded his Charco to attack once more.

“Bull’s eye!!” He yelled out as the Weedle was blown backwards. The bug regained its stature before it was out of the ring; it flew up and released a rain of purple spikes. Ty and Charco desperately tried to avoid them by dancing about.

“Alright then, finish it!” He yelled out as the bug was blown off stage.

“That was FAST!! He’s got the second pokemon down already. No!! The third one, Rattata, is down as well!!” The commentator yelled in astonishment. The Rattata was blown onto the grass, the previous two pokemon yelling out at it.

‘Good, the fourth Rattata is up! Gotta keep to this pace!!’ Charmander lunged at it but the Rattata kept coming back, it ran towards the lizard and opened its mouth,

“Wow! The fourth Rattata has resorted to its teeth!” The announcer closed his eyes,

“Use Growl!” Ty said, the Rattata lost its balance and fell down,

“SCRATCH!!” Ty yelled out while punching the air.

“Rattata’s movements were slowed down by Charmander’s Growl. Amazing!! That’s the fourth one!!”

“Pidgey’s Sand Attack!” The announcer yelled out,

‘Urgh… there’s no way to make a move if I’m trapped here!” Ty said covering his eyes.

“Daisy, something seems to be wrong with Ty… “ One of the assistants said.

“Indeed. Hang on, Ty.” She said.

“The sand has subsided!”

“Scratch!” The Pidgey was nailed to the floor.

“That was fast!!” The judges all yelled out.

“The sixth pokemon is Caterpie!”

“Alright then, Charmander, its time for your move. Let’s go!” Ty dashed then jumped into the air while Charmander was rested on his back. The lizard then jumped and released numerous spheres of burning gas. The ember attack quickly charred the Weedle.

“With that, the match today is over!” The head judge ran over to shake Ty’s hand. He had a small amount of bushy hair, glasses, and a thick mustache over a suit he was wearing.

tyshawn015
07-03-2007, 04:51 PM
Ok guys since you are the first two you both get the positions of traveling with the hero.

xXHyperRickyXx
07-03-2007, 05:00 PM
Ok guys since you are the first two you both get the positions of traveling with the hero.
Say What?! Say WHo Who! lol, sorry. Its just cool I get to travel with you.

HorrorScope
07-03-2007, 05:08 PM
Name: Robin Velosio

Hometown: Mauville City

Position: Hero

Description: Medium length, Black spiky hair with blonde tips, 5'8

Clothes: White and Green shirt with two Green stripes going down side, Black jacket half zipped up, Blue Jeans, White sporty trainers.

Personailty: Encouraging, Relaxed, Brave, Fighting Spirit, Clever, Quick witted.

History: Grew up in Mauville City, Where he grew close with gym leader Wattson, Where he recieved his first pokemon an Elekid.

List of Pokemon:

Electivire: Male/Electric/Evolved from Elekid
Aerodactyl: Male/Rock&Flying/No Evoloution
Froslass:Female/Ice/Evolved from Snorunt
Houndoom:Male/Fire/Evolved from Houndour
Vaporeon:Female/Water/Evolved from Eevee
Grovyle:Male/Grass/Evolved from Treecko

RPG Example:
You're gonna regret you ever messed with me!, Come on out Kix!, Out came his Swampert, Lets do this 2 on 2 then, Blade, Kix you ready?

They both nodded with great confidence.

Alright!, Kix use Water Pulse on Aggron, And Blade use Bullet seed at Magneton!

Kix went straight in and got a direct hit that weakened the Aggron.

Aggron, Get back up then use Hyper Beam!

The Glowing coming from Aggron ready for a huge blast ment that Robin only had one thing to do.

Kix use Hyper Beam aswell!

The two beams of light collided and a blast knocked them both ofcourse.

Save Trees
07-03-2007, 06:28 PM
Name: Serenade Shine

Hometown: Petalburg woods

Position you want: Gym leader. (grass types)

Description: [Pic] (http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m245/Enrux/trainer7nq-1.gif) He is 5'8'' and about 118 lbs. He has black hair, with a grayish sheen. His eyes are chestnut brown, and a flawless face;his skin is tan.

Clothes: He wears an orange bandanna over his hair, and a white silk shirt, with an orange apron over it. He has khaki pants,and grey and brown running shoes.

Personality: Personality: Optimistic, happy, gay,(no you young kids, the good “gay”)and very truthful. When he makes a good friend, he really trusts them. He normally doesn’t lie since he doesn’t like to get into to trouble with higher power people.(Police, teachers ,principles etc.)He is always looking for the good things in life. For example if he got in a fight in school, he wouldn’t strike back unless his friends got hurt the other person struck him. Basically optimistic, nice, loving, and true. Recently, he’s been trying to be tougher, like a man should be. Hes doing pretty good, but he still sort of lets people push him around. But he’s still himself, nice optimistic and caring.

History: Serenade has been to the Hoenn, and Sinnoh regions. He used to be a trainer in the hoenn region (When he was thirteen), but he stopped to give all his time into being a pokemon breeder. He left Hoenn, to study under Prof.Rowan and learn things about pokemon.(Until he was fifteen)One day Prof.Rowan told him about the Innet Region. Serenade he decided to go there, and continue being a pokemon trainer. After two years of being an elite trainer, the Pokemon league invited him to becom a pokemon gym leader. He specializes in grass types.

List of Pokemon: Tangrowth: male/grass-Evolved from tangela
Torterra:Male/grass/ground-Evolved from Grotle and turtwig
Leafeon: female/grass/-Evolved from Evee
Shiny Bellossom:Female/grass-Evolved from gloomand oddish
Wormadam:Female/Grass/-Evolved from burmy
Tropius:Male/grass/flying

RP Example: Serenade looked up and saw a flock of black birds looking pokemon flying in a circle and laughing. He scrambled to his feet and returned Tide; into his great ball that serenade then stuffed into his bag. He turned around and called Mushy over. Then, he pulled out his pokedex, and aimed it at the flock of the birds. The dex said as follows, "Murkrow, the crow pokemon. It is said that it is the bearer of ill and misfortune."

"Hmm...... Sounds neat, Okay, Mushy! Get ready for battle!!'' "Go, use bullet seed!!" he commanded. Then, Mushy jumped in the air, and spat out an array of glowing seds that flew through the flock of Murkow. The bird pokemon, frighted, ran or flew off in different directions for safety. But one of them, stayed behind and and did a nose dive, and spread its wings as they glowed silver.

"Oh! Its a steel wing attack!" "Mushy, dodge!!" Mushy tried to jump out of the way, but was to slow and got hit. Mushy was sent flying and slammed into a tree.

"NO!!" you okay Mushy?"

"Shroo!!" It said that signaled yes.

"Okay, that’s good. Well then, lets show it what for, now, use SEED BOMB!!!" Mushy ran towards the crow, and a giant glowing seed shot out of the little thing on his head that glowed through the air. It landed on top of Murkow and exploded.

"YES! MISH!" They exclaimed happily. Amazingly, out of the smoke, Murkrow emerged, ticked off.

"What the!?"

"MURRR!!!!!" It yelled as it used wing attack on Mushy, knocking out.

"NO!" He said picking up Mushy.

"That was a good fight, now rest." He said as it returned into a red flash.

Then, Murkow used peck and hit Serenade in the stomach.

''ACK!!!" he said as the wind was knocked out of him. Serenade got up, and started running away in the forest, as Murkrow was in hot pursuit, and still pecking him. He was running wincing in pain, when he ran straight into someone. Unknown to him then, it was David.

tyshawn015
07-03-2007, 09:32 PM
Congratulations Tanglenote you're the new grass gym leader

Save Trees
07-03-2007, 09:53 PM
Congratulations Tanglenote you're the new grass gym leader

Woot!! *dances*..................*trips*

xXHyperRickyXx
07-03-2007, 10:25 PM
Tyshawn, is it okay if I get out of the hero group and become the Elite Four Champion?

tyshawn015
07-03-2007, 11:38 PM
Sure you can be the champion, you just have to edit your sign up sheet

HorrorScope
07-04-2007, 06:51 AM
So does that mean I can be a hero then?? I did my sign up yesterday...

EDITED: Sorry I did'nt see my name up there thanks

tyshawn015
07-04-2007, 01:37 PM
Yeah hunkrew you're on the hero's team

shinyespeon
07-04-2007, 05:05 PM
ok,
Name: Tyrone
ocupation: Gym Leader Dark type
Home town: Spook City
Pokemon: Darkrai, shiny Charizard, dark Arceus
Challengers: none

shinyespeon
07-04-2007, 05:07 PM
My apperance, the trainer you see in my trainer card! lol:biggrin:

tyshawn015
07-04-2007, 05:08 PM
Ok you're in but you have to get rid of Arceus and you can have any non legendary dark type pokemon on your team.

Umbreon, Murkrow, any dark colored non legendary pokemon.

shinyespeon
07-04-2007, 05:10 PM
I pmed you my crew!

Mitsuzo-kun
07-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Please don't double post, and try and put more detail into your profile.

Not that it's my place to say!

Djax94

chimchar7
07-04-2007, 05:40 PM
NAME:ash
ACCUPATION:psychic
HOME TOWN:where the grass is green
POKEMON:lugia,ho-oh, and deoxys
CHALLENGERS:none

Mitsuzo-kun
07-04-2007, 05:44 PM
NAME:ash
ACCUPATION:psychic
HOME TOWN:where the grass is green
POKEMON:lugia,ho-oh, and deoxys
CHALLENGERS:none

This isn't my RP, but...

Capitalize names. It's spelled "Occupation". Include a Hometown. No Legendaries. Challengers?

Did you even read the rules at the start of the thread? I doubt it!

Use the sign up form, then maybe you'll have a chance of getting into the RP.

Also, to tyshawn015, I'm sorry if I seem bossy, it isn't my RP, and I'm not trying to run it for you!

Djax94

tyshawn015
07-04-2007, 05:46 PM
It's ok Djax. I sent chimchar7 a pm explaining everything.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-04-2007, 05:48 PM
Cool, thanks for not yelling... If you can do that online! :crackup: :crackup:

Djax94

tyshawn015
07-04-2007, 05:50 PM
Actually I need your help. Can you tell people when they're doing something bad. That'll help out a lot

Mitsuzo-kun
07-04-2007, 06:35 PM
Sure, I love giving people a good telling off!

Joking...

But, yeah. I don't like it when people put no effort in and expect the world to revolve around them

That really ticks me off!

When is this gonna start? Are we waiting for more people to sign up?

Djax94

Save Trees
07-04-2007, 06:58 PM
I just wanted to say the cities weren't given much thought.........and why would a gym leader (me) start with the heroes in the first town? and can my badge be the seed badge?

shinyespeon
07-04-2007, 08:14 PM
tyshawn, do you wanna challenge my gym?:biggrin:

Save Trees
07-04-2007, 08:27 PM
tyshawn, do you wanna challenge my gym?:biggrin:
STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD! >< No he doesn't! He can do that when the RP starts! MY GOD!

shinyespeon
07-04-2007, 08:28 PM
Sorry I thought it started my god to you too! You grass gym leader! My Charizard will crush you! BAM!

tyshawn015
07-04-2007, 08:34 PM
I just wanted to say the cities weren't given much thought.........and why would a gym leader (me) start with the heroes in the first town? and can my badge be the seed badge?

Gym Leaders start off at the gym (sorry forgot about gym leaders) Yes your badge can be the seed badge

P.S. The RP starts as soon as I get more characters

Save Trees
07-04-2007, 08:41 PM
Gym Leaders start off at the gym (sorry forgot about gym leaders) Yes your badge can be the seed badge

P.S. The RP starts as soon as I get more characters
okay, and this guy is annoying me. >.>

Save Trees
07-04-2007, 08:41 PM
Sorry I thought it started my god to you too! You grass gym leader! My Charizard will crush you! BAM!
such a n00b.

tyshawn015
07-04-2007, 08:43 PM
okay, and this guy is annoying me. >.>

Sorry about that. He's new. Anymore questions must be asked at the discussion board.

Save Trees
07-04-2007, 08:44 PM
Sorry about that. He's new. Anymore questions must be asked at the discussion board.
you made one?

tyshawn015
07-04-2007, 08:46 PM
Yep I made one just now

Save Trees
07-04-2007, 08:49 PM
Yep I made one just now
great. *leaves, and starts posting*

pokeloser9114
07-05-2007, 05:21 PM
Name: Pedro Galladez

Hometown: Saffron City

Position you want: Gym Leader (psychic)

Description: 5'9" 135lbs jet black hair w/ purple bangs that covers 1 his left eye. His eyes are a light violet and he is pale.

Clothes: Pedro wears tight emo jeans, with over sized purple and balck skater shoes. A plain black t-shirt and a gray hoodie. He has head phones on his head but there is no music device attached to them.

Personality: Pedro is very loud and obnoxious. He always thinks he is right and kind of self-centered but he really loves and cares for his pokemon. He is very friendly and quick to make friends with anyone new. He loves to help people and pokemon. He lives his life on the edge and isn't afraid to get in trouble. He also spaces out a lot but he is really comunicating pyschically with his pokemon. He keeps his power secret in fear of sc aring any of the new people he meets but, will unleash it in battles to give him an extra edge.

History: Pedro is from Saffon City in the Kanto region. He is the younger brother of Sabrina the Pyschic Gym leader of the Kanto region. He has always wanted to be a gym leader just like his older sister but, her whole persona scared him so he vowed to never be like his sister. He is the total opposite of her in every way except for the fact that he loves Psychic Pokemon. He recieved his first Ralts from his father at the age of ten and was told it was a very special pokemon, not from the Kanto region. Ever since then he has cherished and love his rallts who he name Lust after finding his psychic abilities and communicating with her. After six years of training hard, beating the Kanto, Johto, Hoen, and Sinnoh Region Leagues he headed to Innet. After beating the previous leader of Mind City he was offered the position as the new Psychic Gym Leader of the Innet region. He is now a fairly new gym leader of the toughest gym in Innet.

List of Pokemon:

Gardevoir(Lust)-female-evolved from Ralts
Medicham(Yoga)-male- evolved from Meditite
Slowking(Edgar)-male-evolved from Slowpoke
Espeon(Rain)-female-evolved from Eevee
Bronzong(Dongzig)-male-evolved from Bronzor
Clay Doll(Relver)-male-evolved from Claydol

RP Example:
"Todays battle will be a one on one battle the MInd City Gym Leader, Pedro versus Oakley the challenger from Leaf City," says the Referee.

"Lust I choose you," says Pedro just as he finishes talking a Gardevoir appears out of thin air right in front of her trainer.

"Good morning Pedro," says Lust. As a feminine voice sounds in the air, Oakley is amazed at the capabilities of Pedro and Lust.

"Go Sceptile," Oakley yells. As a monstrous green lizard appears out its Pokeball.

"Are you ready to show them what you've got Lust," yelled Pedro.

"Ready as I'll ever be," replies his Gardevoir and best friend for nearly seven years.

"Use Seismic Toss Sceptile," Screamed the opponent. Just then the green behemoth charged tword Lust, grabbed her in his scaly arms and jumped hundreds of feet in to the sky. Pedro with a calm look on his face just stared straight ahead. This left his opponent dazed and confused because Pedro showed no sign of even having a battle. Just then Lust appears right in front of Pedro as the challenger looks to the sky just as his Sceptile hits the ground with a huge impact sending dirt and debris into the air.

"Wha... what just happened" screams Oakley.

"Nothing just my Lust and I share a very close bond so i dont have to communicate verbally to talk with her or any of my other pokemon," says Pedro. "She just used a simple Double Team to trick you Sceptile into thinking he had her when he only had her double," Pedro says with pride in his voice.

"I'm not the psychic Gym Leader just because I have and train pyschic pokemon but, because i am also a psychic," Pedro says with a a hint of egotism.

"Now can we finish the battle," asks Pedro.

"Oh yeah," Oakley replies. As his Sceptile rises to it feet Oakley yells," Watch out for this one shes tricky".

Just as Oakley says that lust looks tword Pedro and they nod their heads tword each other.
Then a pink and purple waves radiates from Lust's body and forms into a huge ball of energy around her.

"Sceptile becareful I have no idea what they are doing," yells the challenger. Then the ball burst and pyschic energy is sent tword the Sceptile knocking it in to the gym walls.

"Sceptile is unable to battle, Pedro and Lust win the battle", screams the Referee.

"Wow what was that attack" asks Oakley

"It is just Psychic, but Lust and I have made it very powerful after years of practicing and trying to gather her psychic energy into a ball like that."

"You are a pretty hard Gym leader to beat anyone who comes here will have a lot to handle," complements Oakley.

"Thanks," replies Pedro.

Kaioo
07-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Name: Kyle Razanura

Hometown: Unknown by anyone.

Position you want: Team Lightning Leader

Description: 6' 9". See my sig for the rest of my description( the picture)

Clothes: see my sig, the clothes are there

Personality: Always ready to battle

History: He is the Leader of Team Lightning. When he was 5 he got his first pokemon, a Croagunk.

List of Pokemon:
Tyrannitar Male/Rock/ Evolved from Larvitar.

Chimchar Male/Fire

Swampert Male/Water/Mud/Evolved from Mudkip.

Typlhosion Male/Fire/Evolved from Cyndaquil.

Toxicroak Male/Water/Poison(?)/Evolved from Croagunk.

Luxray Male/Electric/Evolved from Shinx.

Sceptile Male/Grass/Evolved from Treecko.

RP Example:

Kyle Readied his Pokeball for battle.

'Good Luck' His opponent said, and chucked his Pokeball 'Go, Rhydon!'

Kyle hesitated backwards.

'A Rhydon? None of my Pokemon can beat that!' Kyle thought 'Wait, what about my..Yes!'

Kyle chucked the Pokeball in his hand. A cloud of smoke popped out and a beam.

'Go, Toxicroak!' Kyle shouted.

The Toxicroak stood there, waiting for a command.

'Use Water Gun Toxi!' Kyle shouted.

tyshawn015
07-05-2007, 06:02 PM
Welcome Kaioo. Since you're the Team Lightning boss I need you to pick out the uniforms.
Tell me on the discussion board.

Save Trees
07-05-2007, 09:28 PM
Welcome Kaioo. Since you're the Team Lightning boss I need you to pick out the uniforms.
Tell me on the discussion board.
you skipped pokeloser9114

killanotha1
07-05-2007, 09:38 PM
Name: Crystal

Hometown: Hearthome City

Position you want: Elite four Ice Person

Description: She's Average hight with short (shoulder length) green hair. She also has blue eyes.

Clothes: (What clothes your person weirs) NOTE: She wears a Blue shirt with a light green jacket with green jeans and blue sneakers.

Personality: She caring and loyal. Willing to sacrifice herself for those that she loves.
((kinda incomplete I will send u the complete one later.))
History: She grew up in Hearthome city and spent all of her time either training or in the Fan club keeping up to date the best trainers so that she could one day beat them.

After becoming a trainer she almost never visited home because she was buys looking for ice type pokemon. Instead she had bird pokemon carry letters to her mother who was very supportive of her journey.

She admired Loriel of the Elite four and has always dreamed of being in a battle with her. When Crystal herself left home for the first time (with a Piplup as her starter) she wound up finding a trainer from Hoenn who traded her a Female snorunt for her male piplup.

List of Pokemon:

Froslass: Ice/Ghost Evolved from snorunt
Dewgong: Water/ICe Evloved from Seel
Glaceon: Ice Evolved from Eevee
Abomasnow: Ice/Grass Evolved from Snover
Spheal: Ice/Water (I don't want it too evolve.)
Glalie: Ice Evilved from Snorunt

RP Example:

(her training in route 217 near snowpoint city.)

Crystal looked to her left and then to her right in the blinding snow of route 217. She had chosen to train her because it was much easier for her to raise her snorunts. Any other trainer would have been lost but she had been here so many times that she could always find her way around. Even in the coldest of blizzards.
After walking for a while she came across a medium sized pilar of rock, now frozen from the snow.
"Snorunt use Ice fang on it!" She comanded as she losed her snorunt from the pokeball in through blinding red light.
Snorunt's response was lost in a volley of wind but nevertheless the snow hat pokemon unleashed an Ice fang attack on the pillar and left a slight crack.
"Keep going until it's broken Snorunt!" Crystal said as she knelt down making sure that the pokemon could hear her.
"Sno!" It responded as it hit the Pillar again leaving a large crack in the pillar.
They did this until finally the pillar was cracked in half.
"sno?" Snowrunt said. It's voice was easy to hear since the wind had subsided just leaving large clumps of snow to fall around the pair. It jumped on one half of the pillar and looked at the item revealed in the pillar.
"Well look at that." Said Crystal as she reached for the flat pink object. "It's a Heart scale. I wonder how it got there?"

tyshawn015
07-05-2007, 09:41 PM
Welcome killanotha1. The rpg has started. You can be anywhere in the Innet reigon that your character would be.

Blu
07-05-2007, 09:48 PM
You pmed me to join so here's my form.

Name:Hikari

Hometown:Sunyshore City/Sinnoh

Position you want:elite four

Description:Has wavy blackish brown hair (mostly black,but the brown shows up at the end)In the light her hair is bluish black.Hikari's height is "5,6".

Clothes:Wears a crimson scarf,a really short pink skirt that connects to a blue shirt.Under the blue shirt is a white shirt,dark blue socks,pink & white boots,a white hat with a pink pokeball on it,and a red watch.

Personality:always excited

History:Hikari's parents are rich,but she doesn't even act like she is rich.Instead Hikari trains her pokemon every day.Her life is a mess.Hikari's parents sign her up for a whole bunch of classes.(she's not in these classes anymore)Hikari has beaten the elite four twice.She only had pokemon in levels 50's or 60's back then when she beat them.Her first pokemon was a porygon from her poor dead mother.Her mother died a few weeks after she received the porygon.Hikari is mad at her father for joining Team Lightning.So she ran away from home when she was 8 and went to look for a way to stop Team Lightning.

List of Pokemon:
Tyranitar/male/evolved from larvitar/Dark&Rock
Glaceon/female/evolved from eevee/ice
Typhlosion/male/evolved from /dragon&flying
Feraligator/male/evolved from totodile/water
dusknoir/male/shiny/obtained in a trade/ghost
porygon-z/no gender/normal/obtained by her mother then traded then traded back to get porygon-z/knows human language

RP Example:
Hikari was playing with her two pokemon eevee and porygon when there was a crash.BOOM!"It's a earthquake!"Exclaimed Hikari.They all ran to safety."Better safe than sorry"said Hikari.""eevee eev"shouted eevee.Suddenly some guy showed up.Hikari didn't know,but it was one of the elite four."Want to battle" said the guy."Sure I haven't battled in a long time"responded Hikari."Go porygon!"as Hikari shouted porygon said something."lets do our best Hikari!"shouted porygon.""You know how to talk porygon!?"Hikari asked..........
__________________________________________________ ________________________
I don't do good at RP unless I know what I'm RP'ing about.Which in this trainer RP I'll do well.

tyshawn015
07-05-2007, 09:50 PM
Job approved. You are an elite four member.

Blu
07-05-2007, 09:52 PM
Job approved. You are an elite four member.

Yay!:biggrin:Thanks:happy:Did we already start?:confused:

Save Trees
07-05-2007, 09:54 PM
Yay!:biggrin:Thanks:happy:Did we already start?:confused:
yes.

tyshawn015
07-05-2007, 09:54 PM
yes we've started. you can be anywhere in the Innet reigon that your character would be.

Jane
07-05-2007, 10:33 PM
Name: Jane Morgan
Hometown: Seveii Islands
Position Wanted: Water Gym Leader

Description: 5ft tall, athletic build, blonde hair in pig tails, mellow blue eyes and a soft tan.

Clothes: Denim short skirt, knee-high white socks with black military boots, camo t-shirt with a Psyduck on the front. Pink bobbles. Can be seen wearing an over-sized pink woolen duffle coat on rainy days, and a black string bikini on trips to the beach.

Personality: Is a sucker for a cute pokemon. She has a pretty out-going personality and always tries to be optimistic no matter what. Sometimes can be a little too over-enthusiastic.

History: Raised on the Seveii Islands with little significance in her life. Captured her first pokemon there at a very young age, before moving on to Innet where she has lived for the past couple of years with her grandma.

Pokemon:
Blastoise - Male, Water, Evolved from Wartortle
Corsola - Female, Water, N/A
Golduck - Male, Water, Evolved from Psyduck
Milotic - Female, Water, Evolved from Feebas
Starmie - N/A, Water, Evolved from Staryu
Wailord - Male, Water, Evolved from Wailmer

RP Example:

BUZZZZZZ!!!

"Aww no... Staryu, return!"

Jane stood with hands on hips, considering her next choice wisely. Which pokemon would she choose to counter her opponents Pikachu? Victory rests on this decision.

"Go, Onix!"

Onix snakes out of its pokeball and towers over its opponent.

"Pikachu don't just stand there, use your thundershock!" a boy shouts from across the room.

"Pika... CHUU!!!!!!!!" ... no effect.

"Onix, squeeze the life out of that Pikachu with your bind attack!"

Onix complies and the little yellow fuzz disappears into a mass of tightening rocks.

"Ok, ok! Pikachu return!"

"Yay, I win."

tyshawn015
07-05-2007, 10:48 PM
Welcome to the team Jane. The RPG has started, so post there whenever you're ready.

Totoquil
07-06-2007, 12:00 AM
Name: Jeff Somthingson

Hometown: Celadon City

Position you want: Rival

Description: He has brown hair, blue eyes, is about 5'10 and weighs about 125 Lbs.

Clothes: Usually wears a green shirt and blue jeans.

Personality: Generally nice and outgoing, but can occasionally be a bit of a jerk

History: Born in Celadon city, Jeff and his family moved to Innet after his mom got a new job there. After arriving in Innet, He decided that he wanted to become a trainer and set out on his own.

List of Pokemon:
Totodile/male/water/obtained as starter
Raichu/female/electric/evolved from Pikachu
Torterra/male/grass-ground/evolved from Grotle/evolved from Turtwig
Slowking/male/water-psychic/evolved from Slowpoke(Shiny)
Flygon/female/dragon-ground/evolved from Vibrava/evolved from Trapinch
Flareon/female/fire/Evolved from Eevee

RP Example:
Jeff and his opponent stood on opposite ends of an arena. They both pulled out their Pokeballs, eager to begin.

"Go Totodile!" Jeff called out as he tossed the pokeball through the air.

"Go Pidgey!" Called his opponent.

"Totodile, use Scratch!"Jeff exclaimed.

"Pidgey, Fly out of it's reach." Ordered the opponent.

Totodile dashed towards Pidgey bearing it's claws but Pidgey had soared out of his grasp.

"Hose him down with a Water gun attack Totodile" Jeff comanded.

"Pidgey use Tackle from middair" The opponent cried out.

The small bird swooped down to attack, but the attacked was stopped by a fierce stream of water being ejected from Totodile's mouth which knocked Pidgey to the ground...

tyshawn015
07-06-2007, 12:02 AM
Accepted Totoquil. You can go to the RPG to start if you're ready.

SpecialK
07-06-2007, 02:51 AM
Name: Jessica Oak

Hometown: Pallet Town

Position you want: Traveling with TY Shawn

Description: 5'9 with long, brown hair and dazzling green eyes
always wears a butterfly necklace that changes color depending on mood

Clothes: jean shorts with rhinestones on the pockets, a pink diagonal zig-zag striped tank top
blue high-tops with stars

Personality: always been weird, and knows everything. top of class in trainer school
egotistical, but will help anyone gladly.

History: my trainer is the granddaughter of proffesor oak. she was born in pallet town and moved to cerulean with her brother after recieving a squirtle from oak. several years later, jessica moved to the innet region to make new friends.

List of Pokemon: Squirtle/female/blastoise
sunflora/male/
kangaskhan/male/ *shiny*
mime jr./male/mr. mime
pichu/female/raichu
*one empty slot*

RP Example:
a single tear leaked from georges eye as his little sister prepared to leave the comfort of their small cerulean home.

"when will you come back," he asked jessica.

"when i am strong enough to battle without you asking me if i need help," she replied confidently.
after a bear hug, geoerge looked at her and smiled without a word.
with a final wave, the young girl departed for the innet region with her trustworthy pals, squirtle, sunflora, and the three other pokemon she hoped to train.

battle example:
the heat of the day was at peak right now, and jessica was in the middle of an intense battle. after defeating one of her opponent's pokemon, a staryu, jessica pulled out her sunflora and sent out kangaskhan.
"dizzy punch, kangaskhan!" jessica yelled to her pokemon.
"counter with iron tail, persian!" was the command from her opponents end.
the two met in the middle of the arena and a flash of light temporarily blocked both trainer's views. when the smoke cleared, the referee declared, "draw!"
both of the pokemon were KO'd by the collision.
"that was a great battle, jessica."
"you were awesome as well, though," jessica answered to her opponent. "maybe after more training, we can have a rematch." she suggested.
"great idea! i'll see you around."

Frozen Torchic
07-06-2007, 05:58 AM
Name: Katrina

Hometown: Littleroot Town

Position you want: Traveling with you

Description:Long, raven hair, Blood red eyes.

Clothes: Purple T-shirt, Blue Jeans

Personality: Gentle, Shy

History: She moved to the Innet region from the Hoenn Region. She got her Torchic from there, then moved. Her was very sick, and died shortly after. She had to live with her Grandprarents because her Dad had left and never came back. She still wonders what happened to him.

List of Pokemon: ( Pokemon in their future evolved forms): Combusken/Blaziken, Buneary/Lopbunny, Shinx/Luxray, Charmeleon/Charizard, Monferno/Infernape, Bayleef/Meganium

RP Example: (Example of your rp skills):

I stepped onto the contest arena. Buneary and I had been doing some serious traning, so we knew we were ready.
"Buneary, go!" Buneary came out, hearts shooting from the ball capsule. Buneary did a couple of flips in the air, then landed.
My opponent sent out his Monferno. It had a Smoke Seal on its Ball Capsule. It made a huge jump by spinning in the smoke, then landed.
"I'll start things off! Buneary, Ice Beam!" I commanded.
"Buuuneary!!!" Monferno jumped. The Ice Beam freezed the ground below it.
"Monferno, Flame Wheel!" Buneary didn't have enough time to react, so it had to take the blow.
"Buneary, Sweet Kiss!" Monferno was now confused. I had to take the moment I had to attack."Dizzy Punch!"
"Dodge it!" Monferno tried to move, but it just slipped on the ice, so the blows were landed.
"Now use Bounce!" Buneary bounced on Monferno's back."Now use Dizzy Punch once more!"
"Use Fire Spin!" Monferno shot Fire Spin at Buneary, sending it flying into the air.
"Buneary, straighten out and use Dizzy Punch!"
"Monferno, use Focus Punch to counter!" When the blows hit, an Explosion was made.
"Buneary!"
"Monferno!"
Both Pokemon were fainted.
"Both Pokemon are unable to battle, so there is no winner."

tyshawn015
07-06-2007, 01:39 PM
PyreTheTorchic, you are accepted. The RPG has already started so post whenever you get ready.

Roy G Biv
07-06-2007, 04:36 PM
Name: Devon Gale

Hometown: Night City

Position you want: Ghost Gym Leader

Description: Black hair in a mop on his head. His tan looks like he spent a year on vacation, and his face is covered in freckles.

Clothes: A long black trench coat over a deep red tee. His pants are black also, and he wears a black murkrow style hat on his head with a red feather sticking out of it.

Personality: he is very closed and never lets anyone get close to him. He may seem kind of creepy but is actually kind, and cares about many people. He is very reckless and has a devil-may-care attitude.

History: He moved to Spook City from his hometown of Night City when he was chosen to be a gym leader. Because of this he not only has ghost pokemon but also a couple dark pokemon.

List of Pokemon: ( Pokemon in their future evolved forms): Dusknoir, Absol, Froslass, Haunter, Honchkrow, Banette

RP Example: (Example of your rp skills):

12:00 A.M.

Devon slowly regained conciosness, he realized he was all the way in mahogany town!

'Shoot!'

He thought to himself,

'did I really go this far tonight?'

He slowly sat up to examine his surroundings, nothing too extreme. Just the usual, saplings bent over, the occasional door ripped off it's hinges. This had happened every full moon since the accident. He had been walking through the woods below Blackthorn, his home town, and suddenly, BAM! The Eevee was on him, the strange part was, the pokemon didn't even finish the job. One bite on his bicep was all he got, and the Eevee was gone. Now, after 3 long months, and twelve rabies shots, he was here.
Most of the time, he didn't even know what happened on the nights of full moons, he sort of figured based on the local stories that he turned into an Eevee, crazed for blood. It also seemed his cousin, Martin had similar symptoms.

'Why can't I ever control myself?'

Devon thought,

'I have to figure this out!'

As he calmed down he realized, he was dead tired, he called out his dragonair, Sapphire to bring him home.

'Maybe Martin can help me figure this out...'

he thought as he flew gracefully over the horizon.

tyshawn015
07-06-2007, 04:46 PM
You're in. Like I said before, the RPG has started so make your opening post whenever.

shinyespeon
07-06-2007, 11:38 PM
my Pokemon: Darkrai (Nightmare) Lv. 80
ShinyCharizard (DevilDragon) Lv. 100
Absol (Claw) Lv. 100
Pikachu (Sparky) Lv.100
Espeon (Raja) Lv. 100
Crobat (Batty) Lv. 75
Tyrone has lived in Spook city all his life, he caught his first pokemon, a shiny charmander, at a very young age, devil dragon has been his loyal and bestest friend since the beginning, before that he recieved his first pokemon, a pikachu, at age 4 from his Dad, both of his parents are dead now, and he lives with his Aunt and Uncle in Innet, since then, he has caught and recieved many pokemon, but he still loves Sparky the most. When he had challenged the pokemon league, and won, he ressigned as League champion, and bacame a Dark Gym leader in Spook city, no one has ever beaten him. His battle style: 3 on 3, his techniques: You'll c when you challenge me! :P

shinyespeon
07-06-2007, 11:40 PM
Challengers are not accepted

shinyespeon
07-07-2007, 12:07 AM
Trainer Sign Up Sheet

Name: Tyronne Jones

Hometown: Night City Innet

Position you want: Gym Leader

Description: The one on my trainer card

Clothes: The ones on my trainer card but the white is Black

Personality: closed to people, but can be a loyal friend, always looking out for Devil dragon, Sparky, and Claw

History: His mom and Dad died, forcing him to live with his grandma, after that, his personallity seemed to change from opened up, to closed shut.

List of Pokemon: Shiny Charizard (Devil Dragon) lv. 100 Absol (Claw) lv.100 Pikachu, Painted Black (Sparky) Lv.100 Darkrai (Nightmare) lv.80 Umbreon (Shadow) lv.75 painted black Crobat (Batty) Lv.75

RP Example: As Tyronne approached his side of the gym, he felt a sense of himself in this trainer, as though this trainer (Tyronne) somehow had his fighting spirit, the one that made him beat the pokemon League. "This trainer", he said to himself, "Has it" he said, as the Referee called, "BEGIN!"

boscool
07-07-2007, 12:59 AM
Name: Cole Takeshi

Hometown: Spark city

Position you want: Team Lightning member

Description: Bright blonde taken back into a ponytail that goes a little under his shoulder.

Clothes: Team lightning Uniform

Personality: Hates to lose, Hates not fully evolved pokemon, Wants his pokemon to be the best they can be(That sounds really cliche:oops: but thats the best I can come up with.) and Naive.

History: Was abducted into the Team because of his strength in battle, He was promised his pokemon to become some of the strongest if he entered. Of course he entered and Brainwashed into believing everything that Team Lightning stands for.

List of Pokemon:
Politoed:Male/Water/
Manectric:Male/Electric/
Steelix:Female/Steel and Ground/
Charizard:Male/Fire and Flying/
Metagross:Genderless/Steel and Psycic/(Shiny)
Salamence:Female/Dragon and Flying/

RP Example:
Zev:Sandshrew dig and sandstorm lets go. Sandshrew burst into action scooping handfuls of sand into the air and was gone with a dust devil going on behind him.

Matt: Pidgey use gust down the hole. Pidgey flies over and unleashes a torrent of air down the tunnel.

Sandshrew gets shot out using rapid spin homing in on the air born bird.

Matt: Pidgey combat the rapid spin with a whirlwind. Pidgey uses whirlwind at the sandshrew, blowing him off course with pidgey and blowing the sandstorm
away.

Sandshrew now further in the air curls up into a ball to ease up the fall and to catch up Pidgey. Zev: take down. the ball uncurled and an arm flew at pidgey sending sandshrew hurling down at the ground.

Matt: Pidgey use tailwind. Pidgey caused another tailwind, launching pidgey away. Sandshrew was close enough to clip Pidgey's wing, though. Pidgey was now struggling to regain an upright position, while sandshrew, with the combined force of the wind and the wing, was now hurtling towards the ground upside down.

R-Man
07-07-2007, 11:44 AM
Name: Calvin Spelskiman

Hometown: An island in the middle of the ocean, one known as Island 2 of the Sevii Islands

Description: Good looking, short blond hair. Quite Tall.

Clothes: Shorts and a T-Shirt underneath a Shirt.

Personality: Funny guy, serious about battling, but playful with everything else.

History: Beaten the E4 of all 4 regions because he is that damn good.

List of Pokemon: Typhlosion, Bibarell, Shiny Rapidash, Scizor, Steelix, oh, and a Pidgeot.

RP Example: First time doing an RP, so I hope I don't make myself look foolish. :)

tyshawn015
07-07-2007, 02:16 PM
Ok Boscool and R-man you're in. The RPG has started so post whenever you feel like.

boscool
07-07-2007, 09:07 PM
Not to tell anyone what to do but I thought darkrai was a legend if so why do 2 people have one in their sign ups.

tyshawn015
07-07-2007, 10:23 PM
well darkai isn't a legend, so i guess it's ok for people to have it

Kaioo
07-08-2007, 10:22 AM
Shawn, Darkrai is a legend.

tyshawn015
07-08-2007, 12:50 PM
ok but it's the only one that can be used

Kaioo
07-08-2007, 12:52 PM
But that's unfair on everyone else!

I think Absolutely no Legends should be used.

I know suddenly, I'm commanding an Entei, but it's Luke's( NPC Team Lightning member), while Luke is looking after Sceptile and Luxray.

MikaelO
07-08-2007, 01:28 PM
Name: Mikaelo Torch

Ocupation: Gym Leader

Hometown: Blaze city

Position wanted: Gym Leader - Fire type

Description: Mikaelo has red spiky hair, 175 cm.

Clothes: He wears a black shirt with a flame symbol, light brown shorts.

Personality: Mikaelo is an arrogant guy sometimes. He's nature is kinda
lonelly, soo he doesn't talk as much and doesn't have much friends,but
he can be a good company and a funny guy.
He loves his fire pokemon, but at the same time he also loves other pokemon
types.

History: When Mikaelo was just a kid, his parents died in an accident. From
that day on, he became lonelly an a bit arrogant.

Pokemon:

Magmortar: Male/ Evolved from Magby
Solrock
Camerupt: Female/ Evolved from Numel
Arcanine: Male/ Evolved from Growlithe
Nidoking: Male/ Evolved from Nidoran

Magcargo: Female/ Evolved from Slugma/ Not for combat!

RP Example:

"Do you think that a Bubblebeam can defeat my Arcanine?", Mikaelo laughed,
"This Pokemon takes shower everyday, and today he has already taken soo...
EXTREMESPEED!!!" Arcanine was fast enough to do serious damage to Feraligatr,
and in fact he really did it. Feraligatr was now out of combat.

tyshawn015
07-08-2007, 01:43 PM
Never mind your right. No legendaries allowed. MikaelO your in.

Realityxxx
07-09-2007, 11:21 AM
I'll be a rival. Reserve me.
Name: Kaiuna 'Kai' Tunaredinfart

Hometown: Leaf city

Description: Kai has leaf-green hair and bark-brown eyes. She stands up to 15'6" and wheighs 10'8".

Clothes: She wears a bubble-gum pink tank-top and denim maroon shorts. In her ears are rosequatz studs.

Personality: Kai can be funny and caring, but she can also be around the edges. After her sisters, Laura and Kaiori, both lost to Ty in the final round of the pokemon championships, whih makes Kai EVEN MORE tough.

History:
Kai's mother is Kai's only parent. Her father was killed in a car accident. While her sisters were out on their journey's the house was only Kai and her mother. Soon, Laura returned with Ryan, her Arcanine, Nalia, her Ninetales and Flare, her Charzard. Then Kaiori returned with a Petail and Bouquail. Now it's KAI's turn to have a journey...

List of Pokemon:
Nalia-Ninetales-Reived from Laura and oubtained as Vulpix
Ryan-Arcanine-Recived from Kaiori and oubtained as Growlithe
Luna-Clefable-Recived from pokemon egg and oubtained as Cleffa
Tusnami-Starmie-Recived from Wild and oubtained as Staryu
Spring-Leafeon-Recived from Wild and oubtained as Eevee
Winter-Shiny Lapras-Recieved from Wild and oubtained as Lapras

RP Example: But...You know how i Rp!
Fine, a small sample.
"Luna! Go!" Kai commanded Luna. Luna used a massave metronome.
"Hah! Stop it with Tailwind, Buizel!" A trainer commanded. The Buizel hit Luna, but Luna started to glow white...And it evolved!