PDA

View Full Version : Super Spriting Contest!

PokeFusionMaster
07-03-2007, 07:52 PM
I have been looking around the site trying to find the best spriters by looking at shops, but there are just too many to look through. So I am holding a contest to find the best of the best. The contest will consist of 5 challenges, and entrants will be judged on the following;
Overall Quality (X/50)
Pallet (X/35)
Info (X/20)
Originality (X/20)
Shading (X/10)
Extras (X/?)
Total (X/135)
After the final challenge, I will add up the Totals and decide the winner. If there is a tie, I will create a Sudden Death challenge to decide the winner. That said, I leave you with the first challenge;

Challenge 1! Create a Fakemon (custom sprite) that is psychic type, and give it a full Pokedex entry. I will mark you down a TON if any info is missing. (giving a pokedex entry for multiple versions will earn Extra points). Good luck!

Stardy
07-03-2007, 07:55 PM
I have been looking around the site trying to find the best spriters by looking at shops, but there are just too many to look through. So I am holding a contest to find the best of the best. The contest will consist of 5 challenges, and entrants will be judged on the following;
Overall Quality (50/50)
Pallet (X/35)
Info (X/20)
Originality (X/20)
Shading (X/10)
Extras (X/?)
Total (X/135)
After the final challenge, I will add up the Totals and decide the winner. If there is a tie, I will create a Sudden Death challenge to decide the winner. That said, I leave you with the first challenge;

Challenge 1! Create a Fakemon (custom sprite) that is psychic type, and give it a full Pokedex entry. I will mark you down a TON if any info is missing. (giving a pokedex entry for multiple versions will earn Extra points). Good luck!
was this approved? (4 word rule)

PokeFusionMaster
07-03-2007, 07:57 PM
What is it to you if approval approves what needs approving?

Anastasia-R
07-03-2007, 08:00 PM
Just answer this:

Did you ask a G.Mod or an Art mod to make this?

Stardy
07-03-2007, 08:01 PM
Just answer this:

Did you ask a G.Mod or an Art mod to make this?
yeah, if you answer no, then this thread will probely get locked, but yes, then who?

Calypso
07-03-2007, 08:56 PM
Just pm an Art Mod and ask for approval. Prefferably Azumao as she is the most active around these boards. This contest actually has a lot of potential when compared with others'. The owners usually have no spriting talent and have no idea what there grading on. I don't mean to seem abnoxious, but I don't get best spriter awards in the Motm for nothing, yet I still placed last in Slashy's contest with no evidence why and against, well, lets just say, less experienced members >.>''. Again, sorry if I offended anyone..

Good luck, I suppose.. ^^''

Azumao
07-03-2007, 09:54 PM
You have to PM a global moderator or an art mod and get approval before you can post an art contest. If you get permission from a mod, I'll reopen this. For now...