PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Jump Manga

Poring
07-03-2007, 09:42 PM
(Does this belong in the Anime/Manga section?) Anyway, what's your favorite Jump manga? Or do you not like Jump at all? Some of my favorites include One Piece, Hikaru no Go, YuYu Hakusho, Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, Gintama, Naruto, Hoshin Engi, and many others.

Vote away...!

Stardy
07-03-2007, 09:52 PM
(Does this belong in the Anime/Manga section?) Anyway, what's your favorite Jump manga? Or do you not like Jump at all? Some of my favorites include One Piece, Hikaru no Go, YuYu Hakusho, Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, Gintama, Naruto, Hoshin Engi, and many others.

Vote away...!
Yu-gi-oh! I like Shamen King and One piece though

Who
07-03-2007, 10:16 PM
You don't have a lot of other good jump series on here, such as D.gray Man. But anyway mine would probabaly be One Piece.

Poring
07-03-2007, 10:44 PM
Oh, sorry. Not enough space. <_< Yeah, D. gray man's pretty good...

Saremu
07-03-2007, 10:49 PM
NARUTO!!! Naruto pwns all of those. Bleach is a close second.

Poring
07-03-2007, 11:15 PM
NARUTO!!! Naruto pwns all of those. Bleach is a close second.

Hmm... I read in Shonen that 3 Naruto volumes will be coming each month starting in September. (16-27) And Part II's starting in January. Can't wait 'till I can actually read the English version in a book.

Jack of Clovers
07-04-2007, 07:03 AM
Wow, I've never seen One Piece in the lead for a poll on this forum before. How exciting! :cool:

I'm a One Piece fan all the way. Oda is a genius. Shamin King was a great series too; never read the Manga though.

~Jack~

Kenny_C.002
07-04-2007, 07:18 AM
Different taste I guess, but I have to pick Gintama. Honourable mention: Bleach, One Piece, Hoshin Engi, Hikaru no Go, Black Cat, and Death Note, as well as Kenshin and Dr. Slump.

Poring
07-04-2007, 05:27 PM
Wow, I've never seen One Piece in the lead for a poll on this forum before. How exciting! :cool:

I'm a One Piece fan all the way. Oda is a genius. Shamin King was a great series too; never read the Manga though.

~Jack~

Yup, One Piece is great. The SBS Question Corner is funny.

Different taste I guess, but I have to pick Gintama. Honourable mention: Bleach, One Piece, Hoshin Engi, Hikaru no Go, Black Cat, and Death Note, as well as Kenshin and Dr. Slump.

Gintama's hilarious! I watched some of the anime, and read a few chapters in the English Jump.

Light Manaphy
07-04-2007, 05:29 PM
I read both One Piece manga and Bobobo manga, but I voted for Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo.

Professor Geoffrey
07-04-2007, 09:09 PM
I don't like Jump. I like whoever made the Kingdom Hearts Series Manga.

Poring
07-04-2007, 10:33 PM
I don't like Jump. I like whoever made the Kingdom Hearts Series Manga.

I think Tokyo Pop licensed that.

tai sky
07-05-2007, 01:02 PM
I like them all. However, I REALLY like DragonBall, Shaman King, One Piece, YuYu Hakashuru (ms) and.....Yu-Gi-Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile: