PDA

View Full Version : Pre MOTM chat

The Crimson Rose
07-04-2007, 02:57 AM
I know we've got a while until the next MOTM, but I've been wondering about a few things. One is, should we get rid of some of the old categories and add new ones in? If so, what should we add? Also, With alot of people having to rely on others help when they host(it happened to me), should we make like a group of people that does the MOTM and helps tally and all that stuff?

Diesel 34
07-04-2007, 02:59 AM
I have an idea for an award for the next MOTM, but I won't say what it is since I hope to host the next one and make it a big surprise.

Charbok
07-04-2007, 03:16 AM
All the current categories are fine, but we should add more of the ones that are limited to MOTY.
Off Topic: Great sig Diesal. Very nice.

Diesel 34
07-04-2007, 03:18 AM
Thank you Charbok. Anyways a category we could add is Best Fanfic with the authors name next to it.

Sixto
07-04-2007, 07:53 AM
I'll be hosting next month. I took off some categories I think are really not that necessary, and some new things are in store to kinda get you in a MOTM mood. :cool:

Exon Auxus
07-04-2007, 08:01 AM
I'll be hosting next month. I took off some categories I think are really not that necessary, and some new things are in store to kinda get you in a MOTM mood. :cool:

It's good to know you guys are spicing up the beef.

Hypocrisy is Fun
07-04-2007, 08:09 AM
Do we NEED this? Lets use the DCC for this kind of pre MOTM talk. If you want to change things, tell the next host.

This thread just seems unneeded.

Sixto
07-04-2007, 08:10 AM
Do we NEED this? Lets use the DCC for this kind of pre MOTM talk. If you want to change things, tell the next host.

This thread just seems unneeded.
Well put.

[Thread Closed]